+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I once briefed Mr Robert Bigelow in the late 80's

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,123 times in 146 posts

Default I once briefed Mr Robert Bigelow in the late 80's - New Video

As an ex-USAF pilot and a current Airline Captain at the time...

In the late 1980's, a mutual friend had me fly out to personally brief Mr. Bigelow, who owned Budget Hotels at that time, about my research into UFOs. He was undecided at the time if there was actually any substance to the topic. Once I showed him numerous newspaper clippings and told him several stories that pilots, military officers, air traffic controllers & farmers had told me, he decided to research the topic.

Mr. Bigelow has said he has personally invested more money into the research of UFOs than any other individual.

Interesting new interview with him.

Space and the future excite Robert Bigelow in ‘profound’ ways

Mr. Bigelow is the owner of Bigelow Aerospace.

https://www.mysterywire.com/ufo/spac...profound-ways/
    Last edited by Tam; 25th November 2019 at 11:30. Reason: Embedded link for easy access

2. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Perdido For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th November 2019), Bill Ryan (25th November 2019), boja (25th November 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (25th November 2019), conk (26th November 2019), EFO (25th November 2019), enigma3 (25th November 2019), ExomatrixTV (25th June 2023), Hervé (25th November 2019), Iancorgi (25th November 2019), Jayke (25th November 2019), jjjones (26th November 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th November 2019), Matt P (25th November 2019), mountain_jim (25th November 2019), Ol' Roy (25th November 2019), Parsi-X (25th June 2023), Patient (25th November 2019), Sadieblue (26th November 2019), Slant84 (27th November 2019), Sophocles (25th November 2019), Star Tsar (25th November 2019), Strat (26th November 2019), sunflower (25th November 2019), Sunny-side-up (25th November 2019), Tam (25th November 2019), The Moss Trooper (25th November 2019), Tintin (25th November 2019), toppy (25th November 2019), Valerie Villars (25th November 2019), Wansen (25th November 2019), wnlight (25th November 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

Default Re: I once briefed Mr Robert Bigelow in the late 80's

Unable to access the web site due to:
    "Our European visitors are important to us.
    This site is currently unavailable to visitors from the European Economic Area while we work to ensure your data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws."

Can you copy/paste the interview?Thanks in advance.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th November 2019), boja (25th November 2019), enigma3 (25th November 2019), Hervé (25th November 2019), jjjones (26th November 2019), Sadieblue (26th November 2019), Sophocles (25th November 2019), Star Tsar (25th November 2019), Tam (25th November 2019), Tintin (25th November 2019), toppy (25th November 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,182 times in 32,903 posts

I'll be delighted to do that.

by: George Knapp
    23 Nov, 2019

(video embedded on the website)

Bigelow Aerospace founder Robert Bigelow is neck deep in building expandable habitats for space, but he tells investigative reporter George Knapp he misses exploring the topics of aliens and UFOs. Previously unaired, this interview was recorded Aug. 28, 2019, in Las Vegas.

George Knapp: You’ve had to put all your eggs into this basket, all your attention, all your energy. You’re totally focused on this, which takes you away from other things that have been on your plate for a long time. Do you miss it?

Robert Bigelow: The real estate business, I do miss. The construction, when it’s going well and things are progressing every day, you can see the progress on a daily basis and you know you’re going to be coming to a conclusion on something that is going to be valuable. And so, yeah, that’s rewarding. And that part of it is fun. That part of it, I do miss. But the aerospace has been a lot of fun also, even though it’s been a struggle. It’s basically been a great 20 years that we’ve had so far.

Knapp: I meant your other interests that the public knows you for. Esoteric topics.

Bigelow: Oh, the unidentified objects that people wonder what are flying around.

Knapp: Miss that?

Bigelow: Sure I do. Sure I do. Because it’s the epitome of potential that we can’t … we are barely able to even sniff that. And the magnitude of that is so profound in so many different ways. I can’t think of anything that comes close that mankind has even started to approach that even remotely equals the dynamics of that subject. It’s beyond belief.

George Knapp interviews Robert Bigelow. (KLAS-TV)

Knapp: It demonstrates what’s possible.

Bigelow: Yeah. And then even beyond that, because we don’t even know. We may only even see the bare tip of the iceberg on that, and — as you know — and so I don’t think we even fully realize at all what’s possible. We are sniffing at that, and we see signs of that and we have information about it. And now we have where military pilots are coming forward and talking about it and other kinds of things going on behind the scenes. And, boy, once once you’ve had an introduction to that, it’s very, very hard to let go.

Knapp: You haven’t spoken about it really since all the news broke, but I mean your fingerprints are all over that stuff. You helped make all that happen.

Bigelow: Well, I don’t know about that. I think that the future here is what’s potentially interesting. If these exposures and these exhibitions that are currently ongoing, especially off the East Coast, and they have been pretty heavy for the last five years. If that gets the right … if they continue, and they provide the opportunity for investigation and to create the awareness, not just with the military, but — and government folks — but be able to be sanctioned and confirmed as an actual reality … that this phenomena is real. It actually exists, and we’re actually achieving a confirmation of sorts. Without knowing who, what or why, you know, or where it’s coming from or anything, at least that’s a big step that’s never happened before.

Knapp: I just remember when you were first talking about what your inflatable habitats could do, providing space in space where you could work. You could have labs that produce things in zero gravity. Materials, drugs, pharmaceuticals, and things of that sort that you can’t make down here. I mean, that sort of goes — whether we like to say it or not — it goes hand-in-hand with … the two topics sort of go together.

Bigelow: Well, there may be a connection to laboratories in space that we’ve never really had. Opportunities to fundamentally push where you have the effects of creating certain things under a 1G environment, maybe that that contaminates and doesn’t provide the possibilities that a microgravity environment can produce. We know the physiology certainly changes without doing much of anything. And so researchers are now coming around to really realizing that the human physiology, particularly if you are in space in the second or third generation, or on the moon at one-sixth gravity, is going to significantly change over time. So, it’s hard to predict what we don’t know.

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

boja (25th November 2019), EFO (25th November 2019), enigma3 (25th November 2019), ExomatrixTV (25th November 2019), Franny (25th November 2019), Hervé (25th November 2019), jjjones (26th November 2019), mountain_jim (25th November 2019), Parsi-X (25th June 2023), Sadieblue (26th November 2019), Slant84 (27th November 2019), Sophocles (25th November 2019), Star Tsar (25th November 2019), Tam (25th November 2019), Tintin (25th November 2019), TomKat (26th November 2019), toppy (25th November 2019), Wansen (25th November 2019), Yoda (28th November 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I'll be delighted to do that.

by: George Knapp
    23 Nov, 2019

(video embedded on the website)

Bigelow Aerospace founder Robert Bigelow is neck deep in building expandable habitats for space, but he tells investigative reporter George Knapp he misses exploring the topics of aliens and UFOs. Previously unaired, this interview was recorded Aug. 28, 2019, in Las Vegas.

George Knapp: You’ve had to put all your eggs into this basket, all your attention, all your energy. You’re totally focused on this, which takes you away from other things that have been on your plate for a long time. Do you miss it?

Robert Bigelow: The real estate business, I do miss. The construction, when it’s going well and things are progressing every day, you can see the progress on a daily basis and you know you’re going to be coming to a conclusion on something that is going to be valuable. And so, yeah, that’s rewarding. And that part of it is fun. That part of it, I do miss. But the aerospace has been a lot of fun also, even though it’s been a struggle. It’s basically been a great 20 years that we’ve had so far.

Knapp: I meant your other interests that the public knows you for. Esoteric topics.

Bigelow: Oh, the unidentified objects that people wonder what are flying around.

Knapp: Miss that?

Bigelow: Sure I do. Sure I do. Because it’s the epitome of potential that we can’t … we are barely able to even sniff that. And the magnitude of that is so profound in so many different ways. I can’t think of anything that comes close that mankind has even started to approach that even remotely equals the dynamics of that subject. It’s beyond belief.

George Knapp interviews Robert Bigelow. (KLAS-TV)

Knapp: It demonstrates what’s possible.

Bigelow: Yeah. And then even beyond that, because we don’t even know. We may only even see the bare tip of the iceberg on that, and — as you know — and so I don’t think we even fully realize at all what’s possible. We are sniffing at that, and we see signs of that and we have information about it. And now we have where military pilots are coming forward and talking about it and other kinds of things going on behind the scenes. And, boy, once once you’ve had an introduction to that, it’s very, very hard to let go.

Knapp: You haven’t spoken about it really since all the news broke, but I mean your fingerprints are all over that stuff. You helped make all that happen.

Bigelow: Well, I don’t know about that. I think that the future here is what’s potentially interesting. If these exposures and these exhibitions that are currently ongoing, especially off the East Coast, and they have been pretty heavy for the last five years. If that gets the right … if they continue, and they provide the opportunity for investigation and to create the awareness, not just with the military, but — and government folks — but be able to be sanctioned and confirmed as an actual reality … that this phenomena is real. It actually exists, and we’re actually achieving a confirmation of sorts. Without knowing who, what or why, you know, or where it’s coming from or anything, at least that’s a big step that’s never happened before.

Knapp: I just remember when you were first talking about what your inflatable habitats could do, providing space in space where you could work. You could have labs that produce things in zero gravity. Materials, drugs, pharmaceuticals, and things of that sort that you can’t make down here. I mean, that sort of goes — whether we like to say it or not — it goes hand-in-hand with … the two topics sort of go together.

Bigelow: Well, there may be a connection to laboratories in space that we’ve never really had. Opportunities to fundamentally push where you have the effects of creating certain things under a 1G environment, maybe that that contaminates and doesn’t provide the possibilities that a microgravity environment can produce. We know the physiology certainly changes without doing much of anything. And so researchers are now coming around to really realizing that the human physiology, particularly if you are in space in the second or third generation, or on the moon at one-sixth gravity, is going to significantly change over time. So, it’s hard to predict what we don’t know.
    Thank you Mr. Ryan for your effort and time.

The other links from your post give me the same result as previous posted,so I'll wait patiently until they ensure that my data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws to access them in accordance with EU laws
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th November 2019), ExomatrixTV (25th November 2019), jjjones (26th November 2019), Sadieblue (26th November 2019), Slant84 (27th November 2019), The Moss Trooper (25th November 2019), toppy (25th November 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,091 times in 21,065 posts

Exclamation Re: I once briefed Mr Robert Bigelow in the late 80's

Robert Bigelow UFO Truth Keepers

Space industry CEO Robert Bigelow says aliens visit Earth

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 25th November 2019 at 13:46.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th November 2019), EFO (25th November 2019), enigma3 (25th November 2019), jjjones (26th November 2019), mountain_jim (26th November 2019), Slant84 (27th November 2019), toppy (25th November 2019), Valerie Villars (25th November 2019), Wansen (25th November 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Thanks

The People of NewSpace: Robert Bigelow, part 1 -- 1950′s Nevada: UFOs

The People of NewSpace: Robert Bigelow, part 2 -- Space Stations And Transport

The People of NewSpace: Robert Bigelow, part 3 -- Pluses And Minuses

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th November 2019), EFO (25th November 2019), enigma3 (25th November 2019), jjjones (26th November 2019), mountain_jim (26th November 2019), Slant84 (27th November 2019), toppy (25th November 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: I once briefed Mr Robert Bigelow in the late 80's

Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    Unable to access the web site due to:
    "Our European visitors are important to us.
    This site is currently unavailable to visitors from the European Economic Area while we work to ensure your data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws."

Can you copy/paste the interview?Thanks in advance.

Try this and chose Proxy Server in New York USA, I've done it many times with success!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 25th November 2019 at 18:51.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th November 2019), Cara (25th November 2019), EFO (25th November 2019), enigma3 (25th November 2019), Franny (25th November 2019), jjjones (26th November 2019), Slant84 (27th November 2019), Tam (25th November 2019), toppy (25th November 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

Quote And so researchers are now coming around to really realizing that the human physiology, particularly if you are in space in the second or third generation, or on the moon at one-sixth gravity, is going to significantly change over time. So, it’s hard to predict what we don’t know.
    Is Bob alluding to something that's being realised, or really known?

Very interesting.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th November 2019), EFO (25th November 2019), enigma3 (25th November 2019), ExomatrixTV (25th June 2023), Franny (25th November 2019), jjjones (26th November 2019), mountain_jim (26th November 2019), Slant84 (27th November 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,182 times in 32,903 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan, quoting the Bigelow interview transcript (here)
    ...but be able to be sanctioned and confirmed as an actual reality … that this phenomena is real. It actually exists, and we’re actually achieving a confirmation of sorts.

The other links from your post give me the same result as previous posted,so I'll wait patiently until they ensure that my data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws to access them in accordance with EU laws
    That this phenomena is real link is nothing you need to wait too patiently to read! It's merely the September report that the US Navy has confirmed that the Tic-Tac UFOs are real, and are regarded by them as unidentified. (Many have promoted this as hot, important news, but I do confess it drew rather a yawn from me. )

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

EFO (25th November 2019), enigma3 (25th November 2019), ExomatrixTV (25th June 2023), Franny (25th November 2019), Gracy (25th November 2019), jjjones (26th November 2019), mountain_jim (28th November 2019), Slant84 (27th November 2019), sunflower (25th November 2019), Yoda (28th November 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan, quoting the Bigelow interview transcript (here)
    ...but be able to be sanctioned and confirmed as an actual reality … that this phenomena is real. It actually exists, and we’re actually achieving a confirmation of sorts.

That this phenomena is real link is nothing you need to wait too patiently to read! It's merely the September report that the US Navy has confirmed that the Tic-Tac UFOs are real, and are regarded by them as unidentified. (Many have promoted this as hot, important news, but I do confess it drew rather a yawn from me. )
    Thank you Mr. Ryan for information.

If usnavy never existed and confirmed,perhaps none of us would know that tic-tacs are real.Such a relief...

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th November 2019), ExomatrixTV (25th June 2023), jjjones (26th November 2019), Slant84 (27th November 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,123 times in 146 posts

ob Bigelow, Bob Stoldal among this week’s topics — PODCAST

https://www.mysterywire.com/ufo/bob-...opics-podcast/

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Perdido For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th November 2019), EFO (26th November 2019), ExomatrixTV (26th November 2019), mountain_jim (28th November 2019), Slant84 (29th November 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Slant84's Avatar
    Thanks

That’s very interesting. Think if you knew then what you know now! Oh, the questions i would “try” to ask. By all accounts, even though Mr. Bigelow doesn’t mind ppl knowing of his interests he’s very secretive. Not that he wants to keep the info to himself, but probably that he only wants accurate, verifiable information associated with his name being put before the public. Can’t say I blame him! Very cool though! Cheers
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act" - Orwell

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Slant84 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2019), EFO (27th November 2019), ExomatrixTV (25th June 2023), mountain_jim (28th November 2019), Perdido (28th November 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Thanks

• The Making of a Paranormal Investigator with Robert Bigelow:

Robert Bigelow is founder of Bigelow Aerospace as well as the Bigelow Institute for Consciousness Studies. For over twenty years he owned and conducted research at the Skinwalker Ranch. He has been a major funder of paranormal research endeavors.

Here he discusses his childhood and early life as well as his initial research efforts regarding UFOs and paranormal manifestations.
    • 00:00:00 Introduction
    • 00:02:56 Growing up
    • 00:22:18 The space program
    • 00:25:07 Private research
    • 00:31:49 Apartment business
    • 00:36:08 NIDS
    • 00:47:01 Bigelow Aerospace
    • 00:52:23 Paranormal experiences
    • 01:08:51 Conclusion

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

mountain_jim (25th June 2023), Perdido (30th July 2023), Vangelo (25th June 2023)

+ Reply to Thread