+ Reply to Thread

Thread: GCMAF Immunotherapy for Cancer

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 times in 144 posts

Default GCMAF Immunotherapy for Cancer

GCMAF Immunotherapy Now Available - it binds vitamin D to the immune system.

In Reno, Nevada

https://www.renointegrativemedicalcenter.com/

They provide it in reno nevada

in Holland!!!
    "We have closed our clinic to replace it with a better one.
    This will take some time and we will keep you informed as to our progress via this clinic website.
    If you wish to purchase our product please go to www.gcmaf.se and register. Thank you."
    [link to immunocentre.eu (secure)]

https://immunocentre.eu/

GcMAF actually kills cancer dead.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GcMAF

What is GcMAF & Can it Help Fight Cancer? - Dr. Leigh Erin Connealy || A Global Quest Video Clips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBCz1UhBjuc

John Gray's GcMAF yogurt you can culture at home.
    Bravo Super Probiotic Yogurt - From Bravo Europe - Made in Europe and USA

https://www.marsvenus.com/p/gcmaf-br...obiotic-yogurt

How to re-culture Bravo Yogurt & instruction compliation

http://simplymimi.net/archives/722

How to Make GcMAF at Home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmvC...ature=emb_logo

1. GcMAF = The Cure for Cancer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IjHwt_3kuw&feature=emb_logo

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Perdido For This Post:

4evrneo (25th November 2019), Bill Ryan (25th November 2019), conk (27th November 2019), CurEus (27th November 2019), enigma3 (25th November 2019), Franny (25th November 2019), Hervé (25th November 2019), Hym (29th November 2019), Ioneo (25th November 2019), Jayke (25th November 2019), jjjones (26th November 2019), meeradas (30th November 2019), Phoenix1304 (5th December 2019), syrwong (1st December 2019), Tam (25th November 2019), The Moss Trooper (29th November 2019), toppy (25th November 2019), WhiteFeather (29th November 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,259 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: GCMAF Immunotherapy for Cancer

This Wikipedia link goes to great lengths to 'debunk' the use of gcmaf. Perhaps a rebuttal would help?

"GcMAF actually kills cancer dead.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gcmaf".

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Hym (29th November 2019), Jayke (25th November 2019), toppy (25th November 2019), WhiteFeather (29th November 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Big pharma have been silencing/assassinating/jailing anyone who tries to bring GCMAF to market. Ian Crane has been tracking this injustice for several years now. Especially the case of a David Noakes and Lyn Thyer (whose recently been extradited to France for the crime of helping people cure cancer).

https://twitter.com/ianrcrane/status...37148636172289

Quote The corruption of the court system and big pharma are out of control. David Noakes and his terminal cancer patient Lyn Thyer are beinng persecuted through the system in order to shut down his discovery of natural protien GCMAF that cures cancer, can reverse Autism some degree and has many other applications. Because it will cut into Big Pharma's profit margin and save lives instead of kill people they are doing everything they can to keep it's discovery silent. They have killed 102 Holistic doctors to date and looks like David Knoakes is on the hit list.

Support David Knoaks at Westminster Crown Court October 31, 2019.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Hym (29th November 2019), meeradas (30th November 2019), Phoenix1304 (5th December 2019), The Moss Trooper (29th November 2019), toppy (25th November 2019), WhiteFeather (29th November 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    Big pharma have been silencing/assassinating/jailing anyone
    Gerson Therapy is pure Immunotherapy,

It removes toxins from the liver (via enema) and restores the immune system with good nutrition and rest.

all doctors who start publishing something along these lines are persecuted, hunted and exiled (or worse)

Dr Gerson said (I don't remember where) that another doctor in 1910 diagnosed the cancer not as a disease, but as a reaction of the immune system that has not been turned off, and then, this reaction begins to attack the cells of the body itself.

as that, it seems obvious if the immune system returns to normal, the person will be healed.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 25th November 2019 at 16:18.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Anka (25th November 2019), Hym (29th November 2019), Jayke (25th November 2019), shaberon (27th November 2019), toppy (25th November 2019), Valerie Villars (29th November 2019), Victoria (30th November 2019), WhiteFeather (29th November 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 times in 404 posts

I have been interested in GcMAF for a while now. Treatments are legal in Switzerland, Germany and Japan. I thought they were illegal in the USA. To reestablish normal levels of GcMAF may take upwards of 6 months. So I am skeptical of anything home made being effective over time. But, hey, you never know.

Big Pharma has squashed any attempt to make it legal in the USA. Remember the many natural treatment doctors who "mysteriously" died around 2 years ago in Florida and the South East? They were ALL researching nagalase and its devastating affect on the body. And the ability of GcMAF to rid the body of nagalase and return the endocrine system to normal functioning. They suspected that nagalase was one of the adjuvants in vaccines. How wonderful.

Researchers in Germany and Japan have found that GcMAF is essential in proper endocrine function. Nagalase destroys GcMAF in the body. GcMAF seems to be a key chemical in the endocrine glands ability to communicate with each other to preserve a good chemical balance. Because of this, GcMAF is also a key in preserving quality and length of life in humans.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

Anka (25th November 2019), Baby Steps (25th November 2019), Hym (29th November 2019), Jayke (25th November 2019), toppy (25th November 2019), WhiteFeather (29th November 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,979 times in 781 posts

What happened to the producers and researchers in the UK is totally disgraceful.
    This also happened to laetrille which is b17
    This also happened to apricot seeds which must now be irradiated which destroys their efficacy.

Many alternative therapies are ruthlessly attacked by regulators and the medical mafia.

I believe atm the moment about 40 naturopathic/homeopathic Doctors have mysteriously died in odd circumstances and about 50 high level biologists.

We may all benefit with a thread on "every natural therapy that has been banned" thread.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

conk (27th November 2019), enigma3 (27th November 2019), Hym (29th November 2019), Jayke (27th November 2019), The Moss Trooper (29th November 2019), Victoria (30th November 2019), WhiteFeather (29th November 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,170 times in 3,982 posts

Quote Posted by rogparan (here)
    Dr Gerson said (I don't remember where) that another doctor in 1910 diagnosed the cancer not as a disease, but as a reaction of the immune system that has not been turned off, and then, this reaction begins to attack the cells of the body itself.

as that, it seems obvious if the immune system returns to normal, the person will be healed.
    Most likely. I think it is also likely related to endocrine hormones losing their rhythm. This repercusses to pancreatic enzymes, which can affect the brain, and so forth.

This is largely manufactured by modernization, and run as a business by the American Cancer Society, perhaps the biggest fraud after the American Medical Association. Not that they have any problem attempting to badger every other country into their regime.

How nice of them to non-chalantly kill off the population, while killing off anyone who tries to stop it.

Most immune systems are broken since birth due to c-section. It may be complex, but there seem to be simple choices to either help it or destroy it. You don't have to know that much about it, if the wrong choices weren't made for you and given to you, then you would probably be fine.

It's a bit like another relatively modern health problem, "mangled by automobile". If I am not where the cars are, I won't get hit. That's the kind of either/or I have in mind with most of the immune system issues.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Cara (28th November 2019), Hym (29th November 2019), Jayke (27th November 2019), RogeRio (28th November 2019), Victoria (30th November 2019), WhiteFeather (29th November 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 times in 268 posts

Quote Posted by Perdido (here)

(...)
    How to Make GcMAF at Home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmvC...ature=emb_logo
    This will not work.

This guy is making a probiotic yoghurt that might compare with bravo yoghurt, but is shurely will not contain gcMAF.

There is a company in Germany that succeeded in producing gcMAF on the basis of Bravo yoghurt, but in the process of fermenting some more substances are added, that are known building blocks of gcMAF: Vitamin D3 and D2, chondroitin sulfate and oleic acid (olein).

In the fermentation process, the reaction product changes color and becomes yellowish. According to the patent, this indicates the formation of gcMAF.

So far I have not been able to produce gcMAF with these ingredients. I've made a series of experiments in which a Yoghuart was produced. But I could not produce the color change.

The company Tisso sells their freeze-dried preparation for a rather high price (about 500 euros for a monthly pack). They probably buy the Bravo Yoghurt kits for fermention, which partially explains the price.

The inventor of this preparation (a doctor) presented some impressive patient cases in a seminar. Among them was a woman with severe ovarian cancer with already high grade surgery. After taking gcMAF, a complete tumor remission occurred within 3 months.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Post:

Hym (29th November 2019), Jayke (29th November 2019), RogeRio (29th November 2019), Victoria (30th November 2019), WhiteFeather (29th November 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,970 times in 5,651 posts

Great Topic. I firmly believe that GCMAF is the wave to healing of all diseases, as well as autism, with respect to removing the NAGALESE component which triggers Autism.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 29th November 2019 at 18:03.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Hym (29th November 2019), Jayke (29th November 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

I actually have some vials of GcMAF in my freezer. I knew David (Noakes) briefly, as a friend of mine used to deliver the GcMAF all over Europe. It was quite a high-risk endeavour and had to be done in a cloak-and-dagger manner and meant that he usually had to drive the product to the recipient.

Attachment 41942

Anyone who knows David Noakes will be aware of his downsides, but he had many positives too. He was generous to many, he gave GcMAF to Guernsey people for nothing, and he was a campaigner for alternative health issues. His company, Immuno Biotech in Guernsey, was raided and shut-down in 2015 by the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency. They also raided a secret laboratory in Cambridge. The raid also saw the importation ban of the substance to the island.

Below is a quote from Teri Davis-Newman:

Quote I wouldn't be alive but for his "unlicensed medicine" that isn't even a drug--it's a Vitamin D binding protein. Big Pharma doesn't want to CURE cancer, they want to TREAT cancer--for millions of dollars and 2.1% cure rate. 80% of the income of EVERY oncologist is FAILED chemo. Let that sink in!! I even wrote a book about it which is on Amazon
    I owe David Noakes my life. He gave me the GcMAF FOR FREE to save my life in 2016 and this is a travesty of justice and a railroading from the BigPharma scumbags.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Hym (29th November 2019), Jayke (29th November 2019), Perdido (30th November 2019), Valerie Villars (29th November 2019), Victoria (30th November 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

https://www.amazon.com/Mass-Murderin.../dp/152204504X

Mass Murdering Doctors: The Truth About Oncologists, Chemotherapy And Cancer: How Corrupt, Greedy "Doctors" the MHRA/FDA and Big Pharma tried to Murder Me with the Lie that is Chemotherapy & obstruct
    by Teri Davis Newman (Author)

The story of how two BRCA1+ sisters with the same 100% fatal cancer chose their destiny though opposite choices. The younger sister chose chemotherapy and died in 11 months from the chemo. The other sister used an unapproved and suppressed immunotherapy product that the FDA and MHRA banned from the USA and the UK that saved her life and she is currently the longest-known survivor of high-grade serous carcinoma of the ovaries and uterus with no chemotherapy. The struggles, fears, musings and discoveries of a woman determined not to die from a 100% fatal cancer WITHOUT chemotherapy and the oncologists who bullied, threatened and coerce terrified patients into allowing these so-called doctors to poison them with a "treatment" that has a 2.1% "cure" rate. She exposes the practice of oncology as nothing more than overpriced poison that enriches oncologists greatly while causing horrific suffering to 100% of the patients and MURDERS 50% of them before the cancer can kill them. The FDA is complicit in the ongoing mass murder of half a million people worldwide by suppressing REAL cures in favor of the million-dollar poison that is chemo. 80% of the income of EVERY oncologist (cancer "doctor") in America is FAILED chemotherapies, with massively marked up poisonous drugs and a big helping of lies to facilitate false hope in doomed cancer patients. Her story of hope and survival facing a "No Known Survivors" cancer while refusing chemotherapy is an inspirational story of the courage of her convictions while stripping bare the huge profits and pathetic cure rate of conventional chemotherapy. She is the longest known survivor of recurrent peritoneal carcinomatosis with no chemotherapy or radiation and now spends her time helping other cancer victims survive.
    For free society!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Jayke (30th November 2019), Perdido (30th November 2019), Victoria (30th November 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 times in 144 posts

Steve Mitchell - That Crazy Pharmacist - Audio Interview

Interesting post.. His interest came in seeing his family suffer from illness and the Medical System unable to help.

He recommends.. Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN),Iodine & C0Q10 like "UnDocotored" auther.. Dr. Davis..
    He also writes about Bloodroot.. Black Salve.. (there is a White Salve out now for more delicate areas.. but it takes longer..) I have used LDN & both Bloodroot Salves capsules with success.

https://oneradionetwork.com/all-shows/steve-mitchell-that-crazy-pharmacist-low-dose-naltrexone-and-much-more-september-6-2018/

Steve has lots of experience and research on the use of very low dose Naltrexone for “Auto Immune” challenges. Hear some of the real life stories.

As a Semiconductor Product and Process Engineer who had excelled in his career because he understood the need to ignore the myths, rumors and legends that become associated with products and their specific problems, Steve had lived and died based upon the collection and analysis of hard, verifiable objective evidence.
    However, after changing careers to become a pharmacist 13 years ago, that healthy skepticism was replaced by a blind trust in the system and the purity of the information we were provided by the drug companies, the FDA, and other authoritative sources.

But when his wife was told she was a Stage IV cancer patient a 24 hours a day hunt for solutions began, because he knew conventional treatments offered nothing better than palliation and eventual death.

The path of his investigation took him directly through the heart of deception and suppression in a way that made it impossible to turn back, and bashed his naïveté on the rocks of experience in a way that altered Steve to the core.

Applying the same rigor to studying the practices of the most historically successful alternative cancer Docs that he had previously applied to understanding circuits that were implanted into people or sent to outer space, he began to sense patterns and convergences between these practitioners who had operated independent of each other because of work load, geographical distance, and their existence within different time frames.

As time passed Steve became so immersed in the practices of alternative medicine and alternative cancer practitioners that he found himself unable to withdraw from the study.
    And, as such, unraveling and understanding the connections and commonalities between these practitioners has become his passion.

Many of the findings from his 4+ years of intense study are documented on his website, www.thatcrazypharmacist.com, and he has recently started a consulting company (a Pharmacist to talk to…, llc) that is dedicated to providing authoritative information to patients in the manner that only pharmacists can so that cancer patients don’t have to lose valuable time rediscovering the information that has been hidden from them.

Steve sent us some links so you may do further research on LDN

Here’s a link on several cancer experiences with Alpha Lipoic Acid and low Dose Naltrexone

and another with Alpha Lipoic Acid and LDN

Reversal of signs and symptoms of a B-cell lymphoma in a patient using only low-dose naltrexone.

We start off talking about Aspirin for use in Cancer issues and also the daily baby aspirin docs prescribe for blood and heart stuff

The source of Aspirin is not Willow Bark as most believe

Is it better to let the fever go or knock it down with this and that

Steve tells about the Spanish Flu Epidemic of 1918 and how the various immune systems dealt with this virus

We then dig in and we mean “dig in” to the ins and outs of Low Dose Naltrexone, aka LDN. It is a fascinating med that at very low doses has some quite remarkable stories of healing attached.

Denise from Dallas, long time MS patient calls in after just two doses of LDN. Hear her story

Steve tells us about Dr. Burton Berksen M.D. PhD and his LDN protocol that utilizes Alpha Lipoic Acid, and Vitamin B with the LDN

Here’s a link to Dr. Bergson’s website.
    He’s in New Mexico and we’ve invited him to come on the show.

Steve tells us a story with his dog that was about to cross over to another realty that was transformed by LDN

It appears LDN re calibrates the immune system and initiates a more functional Cell Mediated Immune function – paralleling what Dr. Thomas Cowan explained to us a few weeks ago during his show on Vaccines.

The role of endorphins and the immune system and Cancer regulation

The potential role of LDN in canines

Steve talks about the liver’s function and liver cleansing and detoxing

Emails came in on these subjects and we asked Steve about: Birth control pills, coffee enemas, does taking thyroid medicine down regulate the thyroid? What does Steve know about Telomeres, Food poisoning

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdido For This Post:

Jayke (30th November 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Some good news for Lyn Thyer who won her court battle in France today.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    VICTORY in NHF’s Fight to Free the Innocent Lynda Thyer
    A win in the war for a cancer cure

November 29, 2019

A Parisian court, ruled over by a tough but fair judge, has ordered the French government today to release biochemist Lynda Thyer from prison, where she has been held since being kidnapped from England last August on a completely illegal European Arrest Warrant (EAW). The National Health Federation (NHF) retained the French criminal-law specialist attorney who won the court hearing today by arguing strenuously that the French government was acting illegally under European Union law, especially where the European Court of Justice is challenging the validity of the EAW because in France it is issued by a prosecutor and the prosecutor is not an independent judge according to required European standards.

Ms. Thyer will be released on Sunday, December 8, 2019, unless the government appeals and wins in the Court of Appeals. NHF’s legal team, which has won previous high-profile cases in France, has every intention of winning and forcing the government to free the innocent Lynda Thyer. This could turn out to be a landmark case since its outcome could affect every other EAW issued by French prosecutors.

It’s All About the Cancer Cash Cow

The $200 billion-a-year cancer industry has never liked competition. It would rather people be maimed, in pain, and die than lose this cash cow to competitors with a solution. GcMAF – a Glyco-protein Macrophage Activating Factor, naturally made in every healthy human – is one such solution and a very effective one.

If used in the UK’s medical system, it could save 120,000 lives a year. In North America, it could save a much larger number of lives. GcMAF has negligible or no side effects, is not dangerous, and costs only 1% what chemotherapy costs. In the UK, pharmaceutical corporations make £40,000 off of each round out of poisonous chemotherapy (100 times the cost of a GcMAF injection); and regulatory agencies around the World are protecting these ­huge profits at the expense of human and even animal lives.

GcMAF was discovered in the human body in the 1980s by some 20 scientists and researched in the 1990s by Dr. Yamamoto. Except for the National Health Federation, which publicized GcMAF’s existence as early as the Fall of 2008, and then continued to follow up on this important story thereafter, the general public has been left in the dark about GcMAF for some 25 years. Yet, GcMAF is one of the great stories of the Century. There are now 300 scientists, 150 peer-reviewed scientific research papers (half of which are re-published online with the U.S. National Library of Medicine), 350 doctors, 9,000 successful patients behind it, and at least 500,000 followers on YouTube.com.

Unfortunately, the UK’s Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) and France’s Office Central de Lutte contre les Atteintes à l’Environnement et à la Santé Publique (OCLAESP), both of which are controlled by the pharmaceutical corporations, are determined to stop the use of GcMAF, because they are afraid that GcMAF will put chemotherapy and other medieval cancer “treatments” out of business.

In England, David Noakes and his company (Immuno Biotech Ltd.) both became powerless to help cancer patients when their bank accounts were closed by the MHRA and the business shut down in mid-2015. At least 200 patients died when their supply of GcMAF was suddenly cut off. David himself served five months in Wandsworth (London) Prison until he was released in late April 2019. He is currently under an illegal extradition order to France, but has not yet been extradited.

An Innocent Woman

Biochemist Lynda Thyer – a highly skilled GcMAF expert and scientist – was investigated by the MHRA for her involvement with Immuno Biotech but never prosecuted because she was so obviously innocent. In fact, Lynda Thyer is totally innocent of all charges in both France and England, but that did not prevent the French government from pressing groundless charges anyway.

OCLAESP and French Investigating Judge Jean-Luc Gadaud were clearly told by the MHRA to prosecute David Noakes and Lynda Thyer. We know that because in the European Arrest Warrant (EAW) issued by Judge Gedaud, the OCLAESP admit that they were first contacted by the MHRA about David and Lynda. Gadaud’s investigation should have uncovered that the company working in France was Duurzaam Gezond Producties BV of Holland and that neither David Noakes nor Lynda Thyer were having anything to do with France, except that Lynda had rented a vacation farmhouse near Cherbourg.

Yet, in a blatant judicial abuse, Judge Gadaud invented nine false charges against David Noakes out of his own imagination, and then copied them over to Lynda Thyer, word for word, even including David’s case number. Oops! Gadaud should serve five years in prison under the French penal code for this perjury. Neither Lynda nor David had anything to do with GcMAF in France.

Before being kidnapped in England and forcibly taken to France, Lynda appeared before three English judges, Judge Rebecca Crane, Judge Sir Michael Supperstone, and Judge Michael Cox, in a futile attempt at justice. Instead, these Judges did as they were probably told to do and they ordered Lynda to be extradited under the illegal EAW, even though they had to have known that she was innocent.

In August 2019, the innocent Lynda Thyer, even though very ill, was extradited and sent to a French prison in the Paris area. This prison, Fleury-Mérogis, is the largest one in Europe, having been built for 2,855 prisoners but holding over 4,100. French prisons are among the worst in the European Union.

Keep in mind that Lynda is being held pending an investigation. She has not been convicted of anything at all! The French system allows for the accused to rot in prison while the Judges take their leisurely time constructing a case to prosecute the accused. Often this can take years. Meanwhile, many innocent souls languish in prison. That is the real crime against humanity.

Lynda Thyer has been in French women’s prison now for four months; she’s on hunger strike, and has lost considerable weight. You can hear the other prisoners cry out at their mistreatment, real cries of anguish and tears, and Lynda’s situation is no different. Thanks to donors, the NHF obtained the expert legal counsel for Lynda that won this victory for her today, and we hope to get her out of prison on December 8th. NHF has also obtained French legal counsel for David in his own extradition matter. And remember that Lynda still must stand for trial.

This is an abuse of the European Arrest Warrant system, and an abuse of English and French law. Above all, it is an incredible injustice to a woman who hurt no one and only did good things for those who had zero hope as they neared death.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Cara (1st December 2019), Phoenix1304 (5th December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread