1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Gigi Young on the Greys

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    sounds like she's just regurgitating a whole bunch of stuff we already believe to be true about the so-called "greys". i know it's annoying, but i'd prefer she pepper her speech with some "i think", "i believe", "maybe", so forth. as opposed to acting as though it's all somehow fact.

plus, she has that weird, dreamy contactee look that is so common amongst new-agers ...it has alarms going off at the base of my skull.

i think she means well, but she appears to be hypnotized in some way. her look, her voice, her content, the backdrop..everything - it's all too contrived.

she strikes me as the type of person that can't do a thing unless everything is just so. if someone were to walk on camera and slap her in the face, i think she'd weep for the next 50 years and we'd never see her again.

i think she needs some heartbreak and a few bad acid trips. it would be a good start.
    A little background, Gigi was teased all through school for her looks and height. The ugly duckling grew up and became a fashion model. One of her goals was to pay cash for a home so she could share what she was passionate about without the concerns for a mortgage. Kudos to Gigi! Currently, she has a private consulting practice.

As Justplain posted, Gigi Young is her real name. She's explained it in one of her vids. When she first began, she did use several pen names over the course of many year on her blogs.

Last spring, I took her six Inner Mystic Seminars. They helped me recall how much of it I/we automatically do. Once it's on your radar screen, you catch a lot more. Which encourages you to align/refine intention and focus. From one perspective, that’s part of education. Recall what we forgot. There’s a lot information across the web. The beauty of her seminar was that it’s in one place and she gives specific examples on how to bring out the clairs and consciously use them.
    • Claircognizance - Clear Knowing
    • Clairsentience - Feel/Empath
    • Clairvoyance - Psychic Sight
    • Clairaudience - Hearing
    • Clairalience - Smell
    • Clairgustance - Taste
    You have access for a month to the seminar you sign up for which include:
    • 1-2 hour on-demand video lesson
    • a downloadable PDF guide
    • forum interaction
    • group Q&A chat with Gigi and members
    • exclusive video content from prior Q&A’s.
    There’s a 25% discount for members. Membership is $9.99 a month. So I became a member for a month and did all six Inner Mystic Seminars and watched almost all of the earlier Q&A’s. You can unsubscribe at any time. No questions asked.

From what I witnessed in the Q&A session, Gigi’s responses were spontaneous and specific to the questioner. Since then, I’ve unsubscribed to the Gigi Young YouTube channel because there’s a subtle change in her manner and presentation. Also, I’m not interested in many topics she’s covered of late and the rest I’ve researched elsewhere.

I appreciated her take on things even though, as it is with everyone, it’s all speculation and rehash.

From Gigi's About Page:
    In 2006, Gigi Young, a fashion model on contract in Japan, awoke out of deep meditation to a part of herself she thought impossible: herself in another life, on another planet. In the following years, Gigi dedicated herself to exploring and documenting her journey into her celestial origins. During this time, she discovered the deep cosmic dynamics of the soul, celestial spirit guides and the multi-dimensionality of the mind.

In 2008, Gigi expanded her work to the public sphere by creating one of the first channels on YouTube to discuss psychic development and exploration. In 2013, Gigi opened her private consulting practice, offering spiritual guidance and clarity to clients with a wide range of backgrounds, from all over the world.

After nearly 7 years of private consulting, Gigi now teaches psychic development through her online courses and continues to create media that focuses on self discovery, intuition development and psychic lifestyle.

“..It is not just my job to look at the higher dimensional strings that are pulling you along, it is my job to help you navigate them; to help you move into your highest potential. Intuitive readings fall flat if they are merely a series of predictions with no deep knowledge or guidance behind them. It is my job to help provide clarity on where you are right now and where you have been and then bring the focus on how to align yourself into your highest potential..”
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 26th June 2021 at 12:51.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Agape (30th November 2019), Charles Harris (28th November 2019), David Trd1 (25th March 2020), Forest Denizen (30th November 2019), Hervé (28th November 2019), Hym (28th November 2019), Justplain (29th November 2019), Mike (28th November 2019), onawah (29th November 2019), Peter UK (30th November 2019), Rhogar (16th April 2020), RogeRio (29th November 2019), Sunny-side-up (29th November 2019), Tam (29th November 2019), Valerie Villars (28th November 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,312 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    sounds like she's just regurgitating a whole bunch of stuff we already believe to be true about the so-called "greys". i know it's annoying, but i'd prefer she pepper her speech with some "i think", "i believe", "maybe", so forth. as opposed to acting as though it's all somehow fact.

plus, she has that weird, dreamy contactee look that is so common amongst new-agers ...it has alarms going off at the base of my skull.

i think she means well, but she appears to be hypnotized in some way. her look, her voice, her content, the backdrop..everything - it's all too contrived.

she strikes me as the type of person that can't do a thing unless everything is just so. if someone were to walk on camera and slap her in the face, i think she'd weep for the next 50 years and we'd never see her again.

i think she needs some heartbreak and a few bad acid trips. it would be a good start.
    A little background, Gigi was teased all through school for her looks and height. The ugly duckling grew up and became a fashion model. One of her goals was to pay cash for a home so she could share what she was passionate about without the concerns for a mortgage. Kudos to Gigi! Currently, she has a private consulting practice.

IIRC, someone made reference to her fake name? Gigi Young is her real name. She's explained it in one of her vids. Early on, she did use several pen names over the course of many year on her blogs.

Last spring, I took her six Inner Mystic Seminars. They helped me recall how much of it I/we automatically do. Once it's on your radar screen, you catch a lot more. Which encourages you to align/refine intention and focus. From one perspective, that’s part of education. Recall what we forgot. There’s a lot information across the web. The beauty of her seminar was that it’s in one place and she gives specific examples on how to bring out the clairs and consciously use them.
    • Clairalience - Smell
    • Clairgustance - Taste
    • forum interaction
    There’s a 25% discount for members. Membership is $9.99 a month. So I became a member for a month and did all six Inner Mystic Seminars and watched almost all of the earlier Q&A’s. You can unsubscribe at any time. No questions asked.

From what I witnessed in the Q&A session, Gigi’s responses were spontaneous and specific to the questioner. Since then, I’ve unsubscribed to the Gigi Young YouTube channel because there’s a subtle change in her manner and presentation. Also, I’m not interested in many topics she’s covered of late and the rest I’ve researched elsewhere.

I appreciated her take on things even though, as it is with everyone, it’s all speculation, points of view and rehash.

From Gigi's About Page:
    In 2006, Gigi Young, a fashion model on contract in Japan, awoke out of deep meditation to a part of herself she thought impossible: herself in another life, on another planet. In the following years, Gigi dedicated herself to exploring and documenting her journey into her celestial origins. During this time, she discovered the deep cosmic dynamics of the soul, celestial spirit guides and the multi-dimensionality of the mind.

In 2008, Gigi expanded her work to the public sphere by creating one of the first channels on YouTube to discuss psychic development and exploration. In 2013, Gigi opened her private consulting practice, offering spiritual guidance and clarity to clients with a wide range of backgrounds, from all over the world.

After nearly 7 years of private consulting, Gigi now teaches psychic development through her online courses and continues to create media that focuses on self discovery, intuition development and psychic lifestyle.

“..It is not just my job to look at the higher dimensional strings that are pulling you along, it is my job to help you navigate them; to help you move into your highest potential. Intuitive readings fall flat if they are merely a series of predictions with no deep knowledge or guidance behind them. It is my job to help provide clarity on where you are right now and where you have been and then bring the focus on how to align yourself into your highest potential..”

well couldn't you just let me be a dick in peace? did you really need to make her so human and relatable? that was really out of order.

but if i ever see a psychic again, i want her to be smoking cigarettes and coughing up phlegm whilst baking cookies in a modest kitchen ...some version of the oracle from the matrix movies. i want her to be reluctant to give me a reading. i want her to be kind of curmudgeony and world weary. and i want her to give me some bad news.

it's not gigi's fault that she's such an ethereal beauty. or that her world is neat and tidy. but to me anyway, she looks as though she's fresh off a new-age conveyor belt. it appears as if she was built in a factory. she could win me over pretty quickly if she stubbed her toe and openly cursed, or if her sink was revealed to be full of dirty dishes and empty tuna cans. but as it stands, she presents herself as a new age terminator.

she may be total sweetheart. if i met her tomorrow, i might find myself hopelessly smitten. but for now i'll stick with my intuition, because it gives me an acceptable excuse to remain ignorant and judgemental..and i'm good at that.

she's angelina jolie with a psychic empire. and i'm some sh!t talking schlub on an internet forum. it's gigi 1, legless mike 0. i have a hard time feeling bad for her. but i may be wrong in my assessment, to be fair.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Agape (30th November 2019), Dennis Leahy (29th November 2019), Forest Denizen (30th November 2019), Hym (29th November 2019), onawah (29th November 2019), RunningDeer (29th November 2019), Tam (29th November 2019), Valerie Villars (29th November 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks

well couldn't you just let me be a dick in peace? did you really need to make her so human and relatable? that was really out of order.

but if i ever see a psychic again, i want her to be smoking cigarettes and coughing up phlegm whilst baking cookies in a modest kitchen ...some version of the oracle from the matrix movies. i want her to be reluctant to give me a reading. i want her to be kind of curmudgeony and world weary. and i want her to give me some bad news.

it's not gigi's fault that she's such an ethereal beauty. or that her world is neat and tidy. but to me anyway, she looks as though she's fresh off a new-age conveyor belt. it appears as if she was built in a factory. she could win me over pretty quickly if she stubbed her toe and openly cursed, or if her sink was revealed to be full of dirty dishes and empty tuna cans. but as it stands, she presents herself as a new age terminator.

she may be total sweetheart. if i met her tomorrow, i might find myself hopelessly smitten. but for now i'll stick with my intuition, because it gives me an acceptable excuse to remain ignorant and judgemental..and i'm good at that.

she's angelina jolie with a psychic empire. and i'm some sh!t talking schlub on an internet forum. it's gigi 1, legless mike 0. i have a hard time feeling bad for her. but i may be wrong in my assessment, to be fair.
    Funny, funny post Mr. No-Legs-Mike. 2 points for you.

I agree Gigi creates the proper perception. She’s stated how uncomfortable it is to put herself out there. Typically, she’ll go weeks without the need to be around people, and even prefers the lifestyle. But Gigi also knows she’s here to share her pieces of the puzzle. My guess is Gigi has a lot of Libra in her chart because she surrounds herself in beauty, balance and simplicity.
    Dang, did I just done-did a New Agey comment?

As for dishes plied in the sink and tuna cans tossed about...Gigi does have her other worldly challenges. Both she and her husband catch sight of spirits when they’re out for walks and more often than not there were on-going phenomena in their home. They’ve since relocated to the states. Family connections to the other worldly go back through the generations, but she was careful to only share a bit.

Gigi has a dedicated work ethic towards meditation, journaling and helping others find ways to over come blocks and fears that prevent them from moving in a direction. She's gutsy. She stands her ground when those invisible bogeymen enter her field and shares what works for her.

Initially, I didn’t understand comments by some of the members in the two hour private session. (BTW: all complimentary) Gigi explained that she’s at her best and is most comfortable in impromptu situations. She's much more relaxed, funny and has a good sense of humor. Unfortunately, most don't get to see that side of her. Though, I have no doubt it’ll right itself in time. That’s base on a comparison between the first private videos from a couple of years ago to her present ones.

I’d add… she’s light years ahead of me blah-blah-blah-ing in a video.

"Here, take a cookie. I promise, by the time you're done eating it, you'll feel right as rain.”

The Matrix - The Oracle: Have A Cookie (41 seconds)

Last edited by RunningDeer; 26th June 2021 at 12:49.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (29th November 2019), Forest Denizen (30th November 2019), Justplain (29th November 2019), Mike (29th November 2019), onawah (29th November 2019), RogeRio (29th November 2019), Tam (29th November 2019), Valerie Villars (29th November 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Whilst talking of "Greys" - they are most always described as being either naked or in little tight fitting seamless suits or overalls.
    Has anyone ever seen one in a heavily woven mucky/dirty hooded cloak like garment (like from the dark ages) ?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Forest Denizen (30th November 2019), Valerie Villars (29th November 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    Whilst talking of "Greys" - they are most always described as being either naked or in little tight fitting seamless suits or overalls.
    Has anyone ever seen one in a heavily woven mucky/dirty hooded cloak like garment (like from the dark ages) ?
    I've heard of people seeing them, but not seen them myself. Some people reported "Andromedans" (as opposed to "Milky Wayans?") appearing in brown cloaks. Red Elk said they were interdimensional, and not nice.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Forest Denizen (30th November 2019), Tam (29th November 2019), Valerie Villars (29th November 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    I've heard of people seeing them, but not seen them myself. Some people reported "Andromedans" (as opposed to "Milky Wayans?") appearing in brown cloaks. Red Elk said they were interdimensional, and not nice.
    Anything about them having a "proboscis" like nose or appendage like a long dangling crooked nose ?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Forest Denizen (30th November 2019), RunningDeer (1st December 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

I had been wondering where Gigi was, hadn't seen a post about/from her for a while, then low and behold their she is
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Forest Denizen (30th November 2019), RunningDeer (29th November 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

IIRC, someone made reference to her fake name? Gigi Young is her real name. She's explained it in one of her vids. Early on, she did use several pen names over the course of many year on her blogs.

• Clairalience - Smell
    • Clairgustance - Taste
    • forum interaction

I appreciated her take on things even though, as it is with everyone, it’s all speculation, points of view and rehash.

From Gigi's About Page:

Got you Mike, now it makes total sense and what’s so odd with all these media presentations.

If I am hateful towards anything in this world, it’s the vanity shows. Both vanity and shows. Mannequins and plastic surgeries and cloth off the fashion industry and looking the way “it should” and speaking the way “we should” to please the big charmed soul of the audience.

Truth is hard to tell and less pleasing that any kind of lie,I still consider the truth to be the kindest and smartest way to proceed.

However ever Japan is way ahead with evolution of anime characters who can do the job for those who don’t come through as perfect media models so why worry..😆

The Greys have been using similar type of strategy when attempting to talk to humans since the beginning, when they don’t or can not appear in person they better use your favourite icon.

It all should be said in serious tune, without the attempt to make fun of (just about) all of us. It’s one of those gigs that won’t get through till it gets dam serious.

Thanks for explanation

🙏🌟🙏

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Forest Denizen (30th November 2019), RunningDeer (30th November 2019), Valerie Villars (30th November 2019)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

This is an excellent Gigi Young presentation on what they Greys are, and the crossroads faced by humanity now:
    I thought the video was very good for several reasons.

I think she does a good job of presenting the subject and there is some good information in there.

There is an important and critical point she makes about questioning why the nature of the interdimensional that a person has experienced is that particular one which I think gets overlooked frequently. It's an important question and involves contracts that do exist and energetic patterns belonging to the person themselves, this helps in offloading aspects of the contact experience being seen entirely from a victim perspective. It's not a popular viewpoint but does equally demonstrate the different timeline experiences that are available, consciously understood or otherwise.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st December 2019), Forest Denizen (30th November 2019), onevoice (2nd December 2019), RunningDeer (30th November 2019), Valerie Villars (30th November 2019)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Peter UK (here)
    There is an important and critical point she makes about questioning why the nature of the interdimensional that a person has experienced is that particular one which I think gets overlooked frequently. It's an important question and involves contracts that do exist and energetic patterns belonging to the person themselves, this helps in offloading aspects of the contact experience being seen entirely from a victim perspective. It's not a popular viewpoint but does equally demonstrate the different timeline experiences that are available, consciously understood or otherwise.
    Yes, I agree that we are responsible for our own reality. I'm not so sure we can consciously change timelines though. And what if I'm already on the satanic (transhuman) timeline because the fork already happened? How do I get off it? Will I keep reincarnating back into it? And did I choose it before being born or just stumble into it through choices I made in this lifetime? All unanswerable.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st December 2019), Forest Denizen (30th November 2019), Mike (30th November 2019), Peter UK (30th November 2019), RunningDeer (30th November 2019), Valerie Villars (30th November 2019)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Quote Posted by Peter UK (here)
    Yes, I agree that we are responsible for our own reality. I'm not so sure we can consciously change timelines though. And what if I'm already on the satanic (transhuman) timeline because the fork already happened? How do I get off it? Will I keep reincarnating back into it? And did I choose it before being born or just stumble into it through choices I made in this lifetime? All unanswerable.
    I think we exist on all the probable timelines as a multidimensional experience, so these timelines have already happened and are about to happen. Being at this point in our awareness of the potentialities, the one we experience profoundly will be the one we identify most with whether this is through ignorance, fear, belief, memory, experience, soul contracts etc. We can regenerate the cycle we've been in or not depending on our awareness or lack of awareness so in one sense it's a critical time.

All options exist now.

Will we choose the same or will wisdom prevail?
    Last edited by Peter UK; 30th November 2019 at 14:28.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st December 2019), Forest Denizen (30th November 2019), Mike (30th November 2019), RunningDeer (30th November 2019), Valerie Villars (30th November 2019)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Some speculate that the timelines are collapsing and the parts of us that’ve splintered across them are merging into whole(ness). We’re able to accomplish this because the mass consciousness is rising. Individuals don’t need to wait for others to awaken. We each decide for ourself to merge the parts through conscious intention to speed things along. Another perspective is that the splintered parts of our soul return to home wherever that is for you while this greater experiment plays out.

Relatively speaking, reincarnation is a thing of the past because we’ll no longer be trapped in this 3D experimental timeline. At the very least, we’ll be able to go home, again where ever that is for you, and grow through our experiences without being caught in this matrix technology net.

Note: I only add these as food for thought and to do as you wish with it. It’s bits and piece I’ve come across from shares of many.

As for myself? I’m open to the information. I’m currently tossing around the theory that there are bubbles within this 3D cage system. Each represents us living out over and over (reincarnations) and all at the same time. When in reality we’re trapped and our soul is splintered across them by way of control technology.

This splintering keeps us from knowing our true power. The more we’re able to merge the soul pieces, i.e. collapse time lines, the greater our recall and ability strengthens. Either as a group or individually we escape this ‘free will’ paradigm for a ‘freedom’ paradigm. Free will means anything goes. The strong consume the weak. Whereas the freedom paradigm is we’re all sovereign beings. Our thoughts and space is as we create it.

Many have chosen to be in this house of mirrors to assist in blowing this artificial paradigm to smithereens once and for all.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th November 2019 at 16:07.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st December 2019), Forest Denizen (30th November 2019), Gemma13 (1st December 2019), Mike (30th November 2019), onawah (1st December 2019), onevoice (1st December 2019), Peter UK (30th November 2019), RogeRio (1st December 2019), Valerie Villars (30th November 2019)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Some additional points to the above of parallel bubbles within this larger tech-controlled matrix cage is how we’re able to communicate with those that have passed over. We’ve been educated (mind controlled, propagandize) into believing they’ve gone to heaven or back to source or on to other places. Our beliefs have been intentionally scrambled. They’re still here in this house of mirrors and most don’t know they live in a prison existence.

Most on the forum don’t need convincing that we can communicate with those that’ve passed over. For me, they’ve been recycled right back into the cage, into a different life bubble with many of the same souls that have been splintered. We’re all inter-connected with all the bubbles. Finally, we’re at a point in our development that more and more ‘get it’.

This lock-down grid is weakening because consciousness is increasing. Which is why the diabolical invisibles are in a panic and ramping up division in all areas. They want our batteries set at low capacity. Their fear is the matrix will glitch to the point where we see the scam for what it is.

I’m at the top of my list to say it’s all speculation, but some experiences I’ve had allow me to stretch my thinking. Here’s a repost of a concrete example for myself of how I know some of the above is possible:
    In 2006, we lost sibling #8, our sister, Rebecca.

Several years later, another sister, Marie and I were coming back from a weekend party at our cousins' place. I was prompted by Rebecca to share what I felt. I told Marie that Rebecca was with us the whole weekend. She agreed, but it was more out of courtesy.

I added, “She’s in the back seat.”

Then out of the blue silly putty popped in my head. Rebecca kept prodding me to pass along the message.

“She's insisting that I ask you about silly putty.”

Marie is holding back tears while she reaches into the console and pulls out a silly putty egg. Unbeknownst to me, Rebecca gave it to her the year before her passing. It was a reminder for Marie to play.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st December 2019), Forest Denizen (30th November 2019), Gemma13 (1st December 2019), Mike (30th November 2019), onawah (1st December 2019), onevoice (1st December 2019), Peter UK (1st December 2019), Retief (2nd December 2019), Tam (30th November 2019), Valerie Villars (30th November 2019)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

I wonder if Rebecca is dead in this timeline but alive in others. Maybe we NEVER die young, it just appears that way to people who didn't follow us into the new timeline.
    I also wonder other weird things, such as: maybe the Russiagate hoax is a shadow of the President Hillary timeline where she achieves her goal of a war with Russia. Maybe people dying out of that timeline are influencing their counterparts on this timeline? However you look at it, it's extremely odd for half the US to buy such a crazy theory.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

RunningDeer (1st December 2019), Valerie Villars (1st December 2019)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I also wonder other weird things, such as: maybe the Russiagate hoax is a shadow of the President Hillary timeline where she achieves her goal of a war with Russia. Maybe people dying out of that timeline are influencing their counterparts on this timeline? However you look at it, it's extremely odd for half the US to buy such a crazy theory.
    The way I see the whole political, pedo, religious, money, GMO, G5, LMNOP chaos is that folks are being shaken from deep sleep and it’s freaking them out. They’re inching closer to busting out of the hypnotic daze. Their consciousness has gone up a few bars and they’re having to adjust to a new energetic body-suit. Rather than a poke-poke out in the world, they’d smooth out that nervous energy with some internal R&R.

Quote I wonder if Rebecca is dead in this timeline but alive in others. Maybe we NEVER die young, it just appears that way to people who didn't follow us into the new timeline.

For me, sister #8, Rebecca is gone from this time line, but exists on others. I say that because she still pops in from time to time. When my son touches down, I get the visual that he’s tooling along in several simultaneous experiences. It fits with his on-the-go, go, go energetic.

I suspect and am encouraged that the veil is lifting because a lot more loved ones pop in, even those from the early 1970’s. Which seems like it was five lifetimes ago in this here and now experience. Time is an illusion takes on a deeper meaning for me. We expand or contract time or as in the case of love ones, they’re but a thought away. No time. It’s just like the ones here and now that come into your thoughts. You hear from them or catch a post from someone that’s been away for six months. All welcomed conformations on how things are moving along.

TomKat, I’m all over the place with this post and probably haven’t answered any part of yours. I’ll end with that my contacts beyond the veil, it’s more an exchange of love and a few words of encouragement. They don’t have anything profound to add to break out of this matrix-mash. My sense is that passing over didn’t make them recall how powerful they are in their potential. Which is why I feel they were transplanted/recycled into another bubble within the larger one. Or could be that I haven’t unlocked the code to go for those bigger Q&A’s? (Yet.) Or could it be they know I'm the one that's handicapped?
    Disclaimer: I’m a work in progress. Could be all speculation.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 26th June 2021 at 12:45.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Axman (2nd December 2019), onevoice (1st December 2019), RogeRio (1st December 2019), Valerie Villars (1st December 2019)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

I’ll end with that my contacts beyond the veil, it’s more an exchange of love and a few words of encouragement. They don’t have anything profound to add to break out of this matrix-mash. My sense is that passing over didn’t make them recall how powerful they are in their potential. Which is why I feel they were transplanted/recycled into another bubble within the larger one. Or could be that I haven’t unlocked the code to go for those bigger Q&A’s? (Yet.) Or could it be they know I'm the one that's handicapped?
    Disclaimer: I’m a work in progress. Could be all speculation.
    People who contact dead loved ones never get any actionable information about our role here. If they know, they're not talking.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Axman (2nd December 2019), RunningDeer (1st December 2019), Valerie Villars (1st December 2019)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Question Re: Gigi Young on the Greys

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Describing beings by the colour of their epidermis is so 20th century & unaccurate!
    Turns out there is a potential science to this!

Last edited by Star Tsar; 1st December 2019 at 19:20.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Peter UK (1st December 2019), RunningDeer (1st December 2019)

35. Link to Post #38
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

People who contact dead loved ones never get any actionable information about our role here. If they know, they're not talking.
    This normally happens throught medium, and the mediums filter some things according their beliefs. My country did have a good one (Chico Xavier), and this kind of "Work" is seemed by Consolation pourposes, not for clarifycation. So, It serve to calm the heart and not to open the mind

Enlightment task of counsciousness is much more hard, because people are more conditioned to seek solace than enlightment.

I’ll end with that my contacts beyond the veil, it’s more an exchange of love and a few words of encouragement. They don’t have anything profound to add to break out of this matrix-mash.
    Yes, still depends on space/time odds out of their control, also under free will law, so ethical beings cannot interfere.

but as you know they are there (beyond the veil), you can try to go beyond the veil by yourself (mentally), so you can see above and below, just like the two sides of the same coin.

If you can see both parallel worlds as the same (like all is One), you see the synchronicity between them, and the distortions below the veil becomes more clear.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 1st December 2019 at 22:51.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

RunningDeer (1st December 2019), Valerie Villars (1st December 2019), Victoria (2nd December 2019)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Gigi could get in trouble for this one. She explains the occult reasons why the Illuminati traffic in children.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th April 2020), David Trd1 (25th March 2020), Icare (15th April 2020), onawah (26th March 2020)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 times in 830 posts

Gigi could get in trouble for this one. She explains the occult reasons why the Illuminati traffic in children.

For those who don't even want to start watching this, as it's quite a long video,
    the question referring to the reasons for the child-trafficking of the Illuminati and child-sacrifice is answered after 21:03,

after that she speaks about the coronavirus and what is behind it for a few minutes
    Last edited by Icare; 15th April 2020 at 22:23.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th April 2020), TomKat (16th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2