+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Time to stop the unnatural manipulation of the weather.

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Default Re: Time to stop the unnatural manipulation of the weather.

OK guys,I want to tell you a fact:since yesterday when I first read Anchor's op the sky,step by step, has cleared as far as I saw in my area and is not a coincidence or accident,because they were spraying constantly even today.And clearing the sky is happening when I use Spurling's rings and combination of them and sending my intention through them,when the sky and sun and moon are to many days covered,because I need the light of the sun and moon for my veggies garden and trees and entire surrounding.

And today and even now when I write,the sky is not clear,but crystal clear and I did nothing to clear the sky and the moon have a tempt of pale pink this evening

My conclusion is that only gathering Anchor's intentional thought in posts and memes brought "sun on our street" and it helped and worked.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anchor (5th December 2019), Bill Ryan (27th December 2019), Charles Harris (6th December 2019), RogeRio (5th December 2019), RunningDeer (5th December 2019), Sunny (4th December 2019), wondering (5th December 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,414 times in 685 posts

If a shaman manipulates the weather (tnk rainmaker) is that natural or un-natural?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Anchor (5th December 2019), AutumnW (5th December 2019), Bill Ryan (27th December 2019), DeDukshyn (5th December 2019), EFO (4th December 2019), wondering (5th December 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kfm27917 (here)
    If a shaman manipulates the weather (tnk rainmaker) is that natural or un-natural?
    As I understand,manipulation is changing the natural state of something.I.E.:If someone ad a 0 randomly in a software,that software is manipulated and probably will didn't work at least properly if not at all...

mics manipulate the natural state of the weather,I tried successfully to "de-manipulate" the manipulation

Replying to your question,depending of shaman's intention:if a danger is coming over the inhabitants manipulating is a good thing,but if he use it for a malevolent purpose that's not good.
    Last edited by EFO; 4th December 2019 at 18:41. Reason: adding text
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anchor (5th December 2019), Bill Ryan (27th December 2019), kfm27917 (5th December 2019), RogeRio (5th December 2019), RunningDeer (5th December 2019), wondering (5th December 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Good thought.

In my opinion it is natural.

I did cover this somewhat in the op. Everyone can manipulate the weather actually. I know I can, and I am pretty sure you can too. The question is, are you doing it in harmony with the planet and her nature? Are you working with the forces of love and light on earth or against them?

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    We are always able naturally to request weather changes under freewill, and nature may if appropriate respond with localized outcomes. For example: praying for rain, or rituals to bring favorable weather but what is being done en-masse by those of the dark forces, must stop permanently.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Anka (10th December 2019), Bill Ryan (27th December 2019), EFO (5th December 2019), Forest Denizen (7th December 2019), kfm27917 (5th December 2019), PurpleLama (25th December 2019), RogeRio (5th December 2019), RunningDeer (5th December 2019), Sunny (7th December 2019), wnlight (5th December 2019), wondering (5th December 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wegge (here)
    So it makes no sense on focusing on less of something (less manipulation)
    This is usually true, but it isn't relevant to my method or desired outcome, which is not "less of" but absolute permanent stoppage!

I am focusing on an envisioned outcome.

This technique is the cheat codes to the universe.

With it you can, with sufficient faith, part the seas and move mountains. One famous guy did stuff like this by himself, but we can do it as a team.

Many hands and many minds, with a focus of broadly harmonized intent on a specific outcome.

Let it be done.
    Last edited by Anchor; 5th December 2019 at 06:37.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Anka (10th December 2019), Bill Ryan (27th December 2019), EFO (5th December 2019), Forest Denizen (7th December 2019), RogeRio (5th December 2019), RunningDeer (5th December 2019), Sunny (7th December 2019), wegge (5th December 2019), wondering (5th December 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Good thought.

In my opinion it is natural.
    You can be sure about this !!

I would like to say, that opinion can be seen not only a opinion, but a kind of "awareness cognition"

Natural Forces (energies) usually works for the benefit of all living beings and everything else.

the issue here It is not quite an individual controlling the forces of nature, but guiding what the forces of nature can do in sync (for the benefit of all).

if you do this with malicious intent or selfish ends, all this (apparent) power does not materialize this way, and even turns against those who have tried to manipulate nature for their own benefit. (the spell always goes back to the wizard)

Conscientiously, it is a Big Mistake (selfish and arrogant) Think that an individual is Powerful so that, because in fact, what the individual does is only Use Discerniment to Guide the Forces of Nature.

of course, the nature can be temporarily, locally manipulated, but although nature is somewhat unaware of (local) things, the nature as a whole is not Stupid.

There are millions, trillions of (natural-multi-dimensional) components that cooperate voluntarily, but all this voluntary cooperation can end in the blink of an eye, for those who break laws (of nature) that exist for everyone to respect.

Quote with sufficient faith,
    sorry, but this have nothing to do with Faith -- You dont need Any Faith
    The issue is about Will. To have a good will, doesn't require to have faith.

this is the classic brainwashing trigger and malicious mass manipulation - the blind faith -- that means -- do what I say but don't do what I do - just obey me -- without questions.

What makes the difference is Discernment, Lucidity and Willpower. That is why those who are not aware of these things cannot go very far, because try to use (fragile) Desires instead the Will.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 5th December 2019 at 13:14.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Anchor (5th December 2019), Anka (10th December 2019), Bill Ryan (27th December 2019), EFO (5th December 2019), Forest Denizen (7th December 2019), kfm27917 (5th December 2019), RunningDeer (5th December 2019), wnlight (5th December 2019), wondering (5th December 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rogparan (here)
    I would like to say, that opinion can be seen not only a opinion, but a kind of "awareness cognition"

Natural Forces (energies) usually works for the benefit of all living beings and everything else.

the issue here It is not quite an individual controlling the forces of nature, but guiding what the forces of nature can do in sync (for the benefit of all).

. . .

There are millions, trillions of (natural-multi-dimensional) components that cooperate voluntarily, but all this voluntary cooperation can end in the blink of an eye, for those who break laws (of nature) that exist for everyone to respect.
    I like your take on this. Thanks.

We exist in a veil of confusion where all is not consciously known to us. There will inevitably be leaps of faith. Some take those easier than others for some reason - may faith maybe not. I can however, for this thread, easily agree to disagree on the semantics of faith.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I like this one btw...

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Anka (10th December 2019), Bill Ryan (27th December 2019), EFO (6th December 2019), Forest Denizen (7th December 2019), RogeRio (6th December 2019), RunningDeer (6th December 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

i am on board. “Make it so.”

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Anchor (6th December 2019), Anka (10th December 2019), Bill Ryan (27th December 2019), EFO (6th December 2019), Forest Denizen (7th December 2019), RogeRio (6th December 2019), RunningDeer (6th December 2019), Sunny (7th December 2019)

17. Link to Post #29
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

I can however, for this thread, easily agree to disagree on the semantics of faith.
    Thanks for feedback, I appreciate. I'm replying to reinforce that many times have Faith can be good, for example, to not give up some pourposes easily.

But this not implies you not be open minded enough to see "what is a Blind Faith", that can lead to an endless vicious cycle.

so, you can agree or disagree with faith by your Will .. Who could say you cannot do it ?

our own faith is one thing .. the faith others want we have, we can disagree, indeed.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 6th December 2019 at 01:44.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Anchor (6th December 2019), Anka (10th December 2019), Bill Ryan (27th December 2019), EFO (6th December 2019), Forest Denizen (7th December 2019), kfm27917 (8th December 2019), RunningDeer (6th December 2019)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,184 times in 189 posts

Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    The subject line is what I wish to achieve by mass intent.

The suggested intent for a present tense vision is "Unnatural manipulation of the weather has ceased on Earth" as this is the desired outcome we wish to see manifest.

I'm up for suggestions for improvement, so long as the intent remains to stop the forceful and unnatural manipulation.

Personally I feel that the time has come to intervene. It is time to stop the unnatural manipulation of the Earths weather in the ways that are not in harmony with the planet and her nature.

We are always able naturally to request weather changes under freewill, and nature may if appropriate respond with localized outcomes. For example: praying for rain, or rituals to bring favorable weather but what is being done en-masse by those of the dark forces, must stop permanently.

"Unnatural manipulation of the weather has ceased on Earth, for the highest and best good of all make it so."

Please join your intent with mine, if you do not mind.
    More than GLADLY!

Synchronize us:
    1- Sunday Weekly Global Meditation
    2- Worldwide Chemtrail Reporting by Avalon Members
    The Sunday meditation group will be glad to take up this intention of stopping unnatural weather manipulation for tomorrow and on, thank you EFO for this!
    Everyone is welcome to join the meditation!
    Remember that all is One. -Edgar Cayce

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

Anchor (8th December 2019), Anka (10th December 2019), Bill Ryan (27th December 2019), EFO (7th December 2019), Forest Denizen (7th December 2019), RunningDeer (7th December 2019), Wind (15th December 2019)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omi (here)
    The Sunday meditation group will be glad to take up this intention of stopping unnatural weather manipulation for tomorrow and on, thank you EFO for this!
    Everyone is welcome to join the meditation!
    Thank you Omi for your good intention!

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2019), Omi (8th December 2019), RogeRio (8th December 2019), RunningDeer (8th December 2019), wondering (22nd December 2019)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

The proof that it works!
    This is how the sky looks today after an entire week of covering and sending Anchor's intention
    Pictures taken today at 12:00 AND NO ANY KIND OF PLANES
    East
    Name:  20191209_120100.jpg
Views: 528
Size:  43.0 KB
    South-East
    Name:  20191209_120104.jpg
Views: 539
Size:  48.3 KB
    South-West
    Name:  20191209_120107.jpg
Views: 524
Size:  50.5 KB
    West
    Name:  20191209_120114.jpg
Views: 521
Size:  42.6 KB

I didn't took picture from North because it's the same as in others excepting West where are some clouds.

Thanks Anchor and all of you!
    Last edited by EFO; 9th December 2019 at 10:43. Reason: adding link

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (28th December 2019), Bill Ryan (27th December 2019), RunningDeer (9th December 2019), wondering (22nd December 2019)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It is a bit hard to confirm that this has worked as I am in a lot of smoke right now on account of the large bush fires currently burning in NSW Australia.

Even if it did work, its going to take a while for things to settle down to a new normal that cannot easily be interfered with by unnatural means.

It cant hurt to keep the focus over the holiday.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2019), EFO (23rd December 2019), RunningDeer (22nd December 2019), wondering (22nd December 2019)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

It is a bit hard to confirm that this has worked as I am in a lot of smoke right now on account of the large bush fires currently burning in NSW Australia.

Even if it did work, its going to take a while for things to settle down to a new normal that cannot easily be interfered with by unnatural means.

It cant hurt to keep the focus over the holiday.
    Even it happened for a short period of time,it still happened and I showed the result.We are only at the beginning and we have a lot to "work" for all these centuries of all kind of pollution.We have to truly believe,truly hope and send our good intentions in changing things for good.
    Quoting RunningDeer's posted video:"Deconstructing the Construct"!

It's still a continuous hard work...but we'll have the reward/result

Kate Bush - Cloudbusting - Official Music Video
    "Official music video for the single "Cloudbusting" written, produced and performed by the British singer Kate Bush. It was the second single released from her no.1 1985 album Hounds of Love. "Cloudbusting" peaked at no.20 in the UK Singles Chart.

The music video, directed by Julian Doyle, was conceived by Terry Gilliam and Kate Bush. The video features Canadian actor Donald Sutherland playing the role of Wilhelm Reich, and Bush playing the part of his young son, Peter."

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (25th December 2019), Bill Ryan (27th December 2019), RunningDeer (25th December 2019)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi,

In my opinion:
    • it worked as intended (or at least strongly contributed to the outcome).
    • the tipping point has been reached and passed.
    • the odd weather and geological "trauma" that remains is unlikely to be the result of structured unnatural manipulation attempts, but more the remaining disharmony in the aggregate minds of incarnated humankind.
    There will be some adjustment and there are still problems in the planetary body as its nature reacts to what we have done and what we do.

In the coming years, the planetary body will achieve balance harmoniously and it will be restored to its full majestic beauty and glory in the universe. This will happen with us or without us depending on how we can turn ourselves around.

The thread linked here has some ideas from me about what to do, but there are many others.

By your living and breathing, bring light into the dark areas around us. Love now, love all and love always!

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Anka (26th December 2019), Bill Ryan (27th December 2019), EFO (26th December 2019), RunningDeer (26th December 2019)

31. Link to Post #36
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

To manifest something it has to be more than simple intent from what we want. The heart is stronger than thought in its ability to manifest. To Manifest we have to experience it as done already. To imagine it as happened already and feel the gratitude for it being so. To put a comment "make it so" will not work as this puts it in the future and is actually stating that at this moment it is not so. It is the feeling that imbues the intent. Intent alone does nothing. A strong belief that it is done, imagining just what that looks and feels like and feelings of gratitude together make it so. Joe Dispenza also uses these methods and has many videos on how to get into the state of being to make manifesting effective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmjMA-FsU-M

When we just ask the universe for something we are affirming that it is not so. Here is an excellent Gregg Braden youtube link on creating rain..a how to...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q34NNVFUc7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMv9heE6Egs

Trisher

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Anchor (28th December 2019), Anka (27th December 2019), Bill Ryan (27th December 2019), EFO (27th December 2019), RunningDeer (27th December 2019), Sunny (29th December 2019)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Every human is different and have different understanding of its own experiences.There is a lot of informations about "How to...",but are for those who search for answers to their questions and from that point begin the story.Rarely a "How to..." really fit exactly in someone answered question.In most of the cases it have to adapt it to its conditions.

I was in the same situation with Silm's rings of "How to..." and now I have some experience with what I build.I put my intention in all I have done by building the rings and coils,from simple intent to buy copper wires up to the final product and it worked as anyone saw in the pictures posted.And when I've done that on that Sunday evening,I didn't thought to only Anchor text,but to everything that I could imagine in the surrounded area where I live:any grain of dust,insect,animal,human,leave of a tree,any particle of water,air and any seen or unseen element,even a true feeling of happiness and joy.In one word EVERYTHING - THE WHOLE EARTH.

And it worked

In my opinion,any "How to..." has to be adapted to its own conditions and experience of the adopter.We are not a hive yet.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anchor (28th December 2019), Anka (28th December 2019), Bill Ryan (27th December 2019), RunningDeer (27th December 2019), Trisher (27th December 2019)

35. Link to Post #38
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    Every human is different and have different understanding of its own experiences.There is a lot of informations about "How to...",but are for those who search for answers to their questions and from that point begin the story.Rarely a "How to..." really fit exactly in someone answered question.In most of the cases it have to adapt it to its conditions.

I was in the same situation with Silm's rings of "How to..." and now I have some experience with what I build.I put my intention in all I have done by building the rings and coils,from simple intent to buy copper wires up to the final product and it worked as anyone saw in the pictures posted.And when I've done that on that Sunday evening,I didn't thought to only Anchor text,but to everything that I could imagine in the surrounded area where I live:any grain of dust,insect,animal,human,leave of a tree,any particle of water,air and any seen or unseen element,even a true feeling of happiness and joy.In one word EVERYTHING - THE WHOLE EARTH.

And it worked

In my opinion,any "How to..." has to be adapted to its own conditions and experience of the adopter.We are not a hive yet.
    We are far more than a hive mind. We are far more than our individual viewpoints and belief systems. Our life-force is the same life-force that is everywhere and in everything. We are all of that and we are one with it.
    Of course we can manifest from thinking and what we believe. We do it all the time. We also add the emotional aspect..fear..anger ..doubt..etc. Given the fact a huge percentage of people are not in control of their thinking and emotions then we have the chaos that is evident. Try and stop your thoughts , or control what you think and in seconds you will be thinking something that popped into your head.

The ancients knew that we have to go beyond our beliefs and egos and personalities. None of this is new. We can connect through the heart to Source energy. This state of nothing, nobody, no mind is the place where true changes are made. We start to access the Quantum potential. We then can manifest healing etc from a place that is not matter or thought. Having access to the Quantum field of all potentials cannot be done through pure thinking. We have to become consciously one with the field which we are already one with but which we override when in constant ego thinking mode.

Trisher

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Anchor (28th December 2019), Anka (27th December 2019), Bill Ryan (27th December 2019), EFO (27th December 2019), RunningDeer (27th December 2019), Sunny (29th December 2019)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    We are far more than a hive mind. We are far more than our individual viewpoints and belief systems. Our life-force is the same life-force that is everywhere and in everything. We are all of that and we are one with it.
    Of course we can manifest from thinking and what we believe. We do it all the time. We also add the emotional aspect..fear..anger ..doubt..etc. Given the fact a huge percentage of people are not in control of their thinking and emotions then we have the chaos that is evident. Try and stop your thoughts , or control what you think and in seconds you will be thinking something that popped into your head.

The ancients knew that we have to go beyond our beliefs and egos and personalities. None of this is new. We can connect through the heart to Source energy. This state of nothing, nobody, no mind is the place where true changes are made. We start to access the Quantum potential. We then can manifest healing etc from a place that is not matter or thought. Having access to the Quantum field of all potentials cannot be done through pure thinking. We have to become consciously one with the field which we are already one with but which we override when in constant ego thinking mode.

Trisher
    From my point of view,you're right and wrong,by percentage 99% you're right the rest is somehow wrong.Somehow wrong because you "somehow" extrapolate to me the human incapacity of thinking control,but in fact you're still right in general.Of course I can't stop my thoughts - once is formed is gone - ,but I can stop thinking.And then is so quiet...and relaxing after that...and I do it naturally with no aid of any kind.
    Thought Forming (The Gift)

Source: Watch on Vimeo

Regarding to "This state of nothing, nobody, no mind is the place where true changes are made.",I was there and I describe it to you as I saw it and feel it.Perhaps you too.

I've been there standing tall and looking straight forward,acclimatizing myself with the blackness,then seeing and not seeing its hugeness,but mostly feeling its vastness (I could compare it with infinite,but infinite is short).Standing there I sense no weight at all and I felt nothing at all.And is was quiet,the most beautiful quiet I ever heard.There I understood what neutrality means;no good or bad,no beautiful or ugly,no peace or war,no up,down,left,right,back,forth...total stillness,total quiet,total relaxation,TOTAL NOTHING, It was a darkness through which I could clearly see.

I have more to say about it.nut I think that would be enough for the moment .

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anchor (28th December 2019), Anka (28th December 2019), Trisher (27th December 2019)

39. Link to Post #40
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

There are many people doing mindfulness techniques and it is growing. However I still stick to the observation that a very high percentage of people are totally lost in thought. That does not mean that they cannot wake out of it on occasions and its good to know that you can. Its a rarity however to find someone going about their day all day in presence and no thought. It is important for manifesting purposes that we realise that we can sabotage ourselves by our unconscious thoughts and feelings. The more awareness we have of that the better.
    Trisher

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Anchor (28th December 2019), EFO (27th December 2019), Sunny (29th December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast