+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Time to stop the unnatural manipulation of the weather.

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Default Re: Time to stop the unnatural manipulation of the weather.

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    To put a comment "make it so" will not work as this puts it in the future and is actually stating that at this moment it is not so.
    I agree. You are bang on that envisioning must be present tense, better still without any time referent if you are capable of thinking in that manner.

However when I wrote "make it so" that is leaving out the words it refers to.

It is added for safety and my desire not to lead anyone astray by manifesting something that was not for the highest and best good.

For clarity, it is supposed to work like this:

(1) Unnatural manipulation of the weather has ceased on Earth

If I understood your post correctly then I think we are agreed this is ok

(2) , for the highest and best good of all make it so.

That last "it" is intended to be a reference the actual envisioning process being undertaken in the first part. If for reasons due to my limited consciousness and awareness it turns out that this entire idea was not for the highest and best good of all, then it should not be made so.

In this case, I think it was made so.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

DeeMetrios (28th December 2019), EFO (28th December 2019), Trisher (28th December 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,194 times in 437 posts

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    To put a comment "make it so" will not work as this puts it in the future and is actually stating that at this moment it is not so.
    I agree. You are bang on that envisioning must be present tense, better still without any time referent if you are capable of thinking in that manner.

However when I wrote "make it so" that is leaving out the words it refers to.

It is added for safety and my desire not to lead anyone astray by manifesting something that was not for the highest and best good.

For clarity, it is supposed to work like this:

(1) Unnatural manipulation of the weather has ceased on Earth

If I understood your post correctly then I think we are agreed this is ok

(2) , for the highest and best good of all make it so.

That last "it" is intended to be a reference the actual envisioning process being undertaken in the first part. If for reasons due to my limited consciousness and awareness it turns out that this entire idea was not for the highest and best good of all, then it should not be made so.

In this case, I think it was made so.
    If you are going to use words then I would suggest "and so it is" at the end. The kind of manifesting I was referring to and gave links for is without words. Words can confine and limit and they involve the human intent and involvement and hence the "for the good of all" angle. Here we are suggesting that Chemtrailing should stop. Then the earth will be given a chance to heal. I note some are saying this is going to be hard work and they are probably right if you come from this way of doing the manifesting. Some are wondering if this is right or not which then includes some doubt but with a get out clause. This is the human approach from desire to change something. Matter cannot change matter very easily. The field of Quantum potential is outside of all of this and there is only one route and that is not from human desire and intent and going against something.

The fact that we have an Earth that needs healing points to multiple factors. Many forms of pollution and waste. Chemicals in Agriculture. Carbon emissions. Use of frequency generators and EMFs. Car emissions. Plastic overwhelm in the oceans. Polluted water and rain. Fires burning and trees dying. Animals becoming extinct. Geoengineering. People out of balance and much more.

We cannot just choose one thing as a solution for the healing of the Earth. We need all of the solutions in one go. Choose one thing and we are off down the track of going against and focusing on it and gathering groups. What we focus on is what we energise. We energise it if we don't want it or if we do want it. So we look up in the mornings and see the sky tracks and generate whatever emotion we feel of wanting them to be gone and they get more energy! We may think of them all day. More energy focus. We then become part of the problem because we are not calm and balanced within ourselves and we have no control over our human thoughts and emotions.

The simple solution is to imagine the Earth as being lush and beautiful and full of wild life with sparkling water and clean oceans and deep blue skies with everything plentiful despite what we are seeing. Without words. Without going against. Then add the gratitude feeling for it being so wonderful. We have no need to wonder if this is for the good of all because we are connecting to the quantum potential. We are not coming from the limited human but the "stuff of life" and we are not trying to limit how this will happen. We do not have to repair the earth brick by brick. We can manifest this simply and easily.
    Trisher

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Anchor (29th December 2019), DeeMetrios (28th December 2019), EFO (28th December 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,060 times in 646 posts

there is a school of thought that believes that human emotions control the weather, and that the govt simply seek to influence human emotion via the media and social media 24/7.

Digressing slightly, I was in seychelles in Nov - a truly magical/spiritual experience...

..returned to uk - brexit BS everywhere - a dark, cloudy, horrible, turbulent environment doom, gloom 24/6 battering the senses.

Makes you think

6. The Following User Says Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

EFO (29th December 2019)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

While I understand what you are getting at, (wanting to stop the unnatural manipulation of the weather) I doubt seriously that we will have much of an impact right now. First off most people have no idea that the weather is being manipulated and others believe it is being manipulated in such small ways that it is insignificant. It usually takes compelling turmoil to force change in governments and on society. For that compelling turmoil to take place people have to be aware of what is happening and be angered or afraid of the outcome. While I applaud your efforts I don't think that this issue is on anyone's radar.

I believe that manipulation of the weather is inevitable and can be an extremely good thing for humanity if put in the right hands and used for good. Even then we can expect some unintended consequences and some grave mistakes as we learn all the ins and outs of weather control (i.e rain in some areas could cause drought in other areas).

I do think that society will have to suffer through governments learning how to control and shape weather patterns for their own benefit and for use by the military (even more likely for profit) but at some point, people will wake up to this reality and demand change. Before any change for the good can happen humanity will experience a good deal of strife, anxiety and disturbance.

When you considered the '7 Types of Advanced Cosmic Civilizations' level 1 has the capacity to harness energy and manipulate weather.

A Type 1 civilization (also known as the planetary civilization) has the capacity to harness all the energy of its home planet, utilizing all the energy that reaches the planet (like solar) and all the energy it can produce (thermal, hydro, wind, etc). A level one society is described it as having technological level close to the level presently attained on the Earth.

Physicist Michio Kaku thinks a planetary civilization should be able to control such things as earthquakes, the weather and volcanoes and would be building ocean cities. If that’s the case, we are not quite there yet. Kaku thinks it’ll take another 100-200 or so years for us to get to Type 1 status. Carl Sagan thought we are currently at about 0.7 of the way to type 1.

So we are almost there but not quite. Once mankind achieves level one civilization it will be up to the people to ensure that it is used wisely, safely and for good.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

EFO (29th December 2019)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks

We cannot just choose one thing as a solution for the healing of the Earth.
    We can't, but that is not what I am doing.

I am glad that you are doing what you are doing though, because our objectives are aligned.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

EFO (29th December 2019), RunningDeer (29th December 2019), Trisher (29th December 2019)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If you are going to use words then I would suggest
    I have been giving more thought to what you have said on your posts on this thread and I am going to make some changes in future because I do see the way I have used and worded make it so is confusing. I know what I was intending but this isn't making it through the communication with words. Mrs Anchor also agrees with you, so something needs to be done - lol !

Not going to make edits here because its done now, but where I am making edits are here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ation-sequence

and its derivative

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Help-required.

Which is pretty much where I was talking about my own vision and the way I decided to work daily on it.

Thanks for helping me do a better job with the limitations of words.
    Last edited by Anchor; 2nd January 2020 at 10:19.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

EFO (2nd January 2020)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I wish to report that since a couple of weeks post this initiative till now, I have seen no identifiable "chemtrails".

Also as you may know the weather in Australia did a stunning turn about, recently it rained hard and put all the remaining fires out and the rain is so plentiful it has accelerated the regrowth of many areas

The effort here which I believe contributed to the much wider effort to help Gaia in the best way possible seems to have worked quite well.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

EFO (18th February 2020), naochan (18th February 2020), Reinhard (18th February 2020), RogeRio (18th February 2020), Sunny (18th February 2020)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    I wish to report that since a couple of weeks post this initiative till now, I have seen no identifiable "chemtrails".

Also as you may know the weather in Australia did a stunning turn about, recently it rained hard and put all the remaining fires out and the rain is so plentiful it has accelerated the regrowth of many areas

The effort here which I believe contributed to the much wider effort to help Gaia in the best way possible seems to have worked quite well.
    Cool!!!

In any case a lot of "energies" travel around helping in different manners.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

RogeRio (18th February 2020), Sunny (18th February 2020)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,886 times in 830 posts

I didn't know where else to put this video, but it is really interesting.
    David Icke: [B]Manipulating The Weather And Calling It Climate Change - David Icke Dot-Connector Videocast[B] from August 3rd, 2023
    Last edited by Icare; 15th August 2023 at 02:00.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Ewan (15th August 2023), Harmony (15th August 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3