+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Scientists Trying to Catch UFOs

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

Default The Scientists Trying to Catch UFOs

HotAir Editor Jazz Shaw has follow-up interview with Deep Prasad, a quantum physicist and CEO of ReactiveQ, and VP of Technology of UAP Expeditions.

DEEP PRASAD is a very clever young man - in my humble opinion he is one to watch.
    He is heavily into UFOs, and besides having the enthusiasm, he seems able to muster some funding and resources.

Importantly, he appears NOT to be "ex" CIA or other intelligence agency.

He has been significantly spurred on since having an encounter described here :-
    https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-sha...PwXZTO3m4syuOE

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Agape (5th December 2019), aoibhghaire (4th December 2019), AutumnW (5th December 2019), Bill Ryan (4th December 2019), Billy (5th December 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (4th December 2019), conk (4th December 2019), Did You See Them (4th December 2019), ExomatrixTV (4th December 2019), Mashika (6th December 2019), Mercedes (4th December 2019), Michi (5th December 2019), Mike (4th December 2019), mountain_jim (4th December 2019), rgray222 (5th December 2019), RunningDeer (4th December 2019), Sadieblue (5th December 2019), Star Tsar (4th December 2019), Valerie Villars (4th December 2019), Wansen (5th December 2019), wnlight (5th December 2019), yelik (4th December 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: The Scientists Trying to Catch UFOs

Boja, the first thing I thought when I read his account was "THANK GOD." Someone credible had a very similar experience to mine, regarding the download of symbolism, language, DNA and bliss.

Thanks so much for posting. It's interesting to speculate why this is happening to so many people, across so many spectrums.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Agape (5th December 2019), AutumnW (5th December 2019), Billy (5th December 2019), boja (4th December 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (4th December 2019), Did You See Them (4th December 2019), Mashika (6th December 2019), Mercedes (4th December 2019), Mike (4th December 2019), mountain_jim (6th December 2019), RunningDeer (4th December 2019), Sadieblue (5th December 2019), wnlight (5th December 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

Thank you Valerie🙏🌟🙏 you said it.

It’s what’s we have been calling for, for decades now.
    Someone scientifically endowed and technically well equipped
    to find and read the “signatures”.
    Interesting debate altogether.

Upcoming but potentially critical list of problems
    with respect to current and developing human technologies
    rests in their short sightedness in my opinion but there’s too many of them on the market.
    What’s their precision compared to instruments used by inside scientific or military projects though.

Congratulations to that teams efforts

💐💐💐

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

AutumnW (5th December 2019), Billy (5th December 2019), boja (5th December 2019), Mashika (6th December 2019), mountain_jim (6th December 2019), Sadieblue (6th December 2019), wnlight (5th December 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

I think this young scientist's experience is worth sharing in here.

When A Scientist Confesses To Meeting The Extraterrestrials
    JAZZ SHAWPosted at 6:41 pm on December 2, 2019

Something remarkable happened this past weekend. So remarkable, in fact, that I wanted to share it with everyone (after receiving permission to do so). The story once again involves quantum physicist Deep Prasad. Regular readers will recall Deep from previous interviews I did with him about his quantum computing company (ReactiveQ) and his new venture where a group of professionals is attempting to hunt down more solid evidence about the UFOs the Navy has been talking about.

One thing I’d always wondered about Deep is how and why he became so interested – some might say obsessed – with the topic of UFOs and perhaps extraterrestrials. He’s a busy guy with a lot on his plate, trying to change the world of quantum computing. Why would he be on such a quest? He had previously hinted that he’d had an “experience” earlier that unleashed his interest, and that he might talk about it at a later date.

Well, on Thanksgiving, that date arrived. In a massive Twitter thread, Deep decided to come clean and share his experience with the world. Having obtained his consent, I’m going to republish it here for you. I’ve cleaned it up a bit to remove Twitter thread formatting, broke it up into paragraphs for better readability and corrected a couple of typos, but aside from that, these are his own words. And the story is out there. Way out there. And yes… it involves extraterrestrials. This is kind of long, but if you have even the slightest interest in this topic, I assure you it will be worth the time. I’ll add my own comments and conclusions at the end, but first, let’s let the man speak for himself.

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

It’s Thanksgiving, and this is going to be a rather complicated post. It’s also objectively not a good idea for me to write it given every Scientist has a target on their back in the UFO community (rightly so) and given that I am still a tech CEO.

Near the beginning of this year (February 1st), I had the most absurd, world-changing experience of my life. It happened in broad daylight at 9:40 in the morning in my home. More specific details will be for another time when I have a better safety net and can expand more. But to put it simply: I was paralyzed against my will, could not move, and saw 3 entities that had no-chill. Could I be crazy? Sure. Do I think I am? Obviously not. Could this have been a hallucination? I can’t prove it wasn’t or I wouldn’t be so worried about sharing this.

These entities projected hundreds/thousands of sentences and paragraphs in a language that looked like a marriage of Japanese and Egyptian hieroglyphics. I was terrified that I could barely move and was in complete disbelief at what was happening. I’d go back and forth between, convincing myself that I was having some sort of seizure or had fallen unconscious and that there was no way this was happening, to downright fear realizing that it all felt more real than reality.

I was scared that I couldn’t move and was not in control of the situation yet could think perfectly straight. My mind was racing. “These things are really real? Is this really happening right now? Are my family and friends ready for this if it ever happens to them? Are they going to kill me? How do I convey that I don’t want to die and that I’m not a threat?”

At the same time, I was trying to make sense of the symbols. It was incredibly frustrating that I couldn’t understand or translate them. The sentences and paragraphs would keep flipping rapidly and the only English word I saw, at least 3 times, was the word, “DNA”. This means that whoever or whatever was doing this (even if it’s my brain), clearly understood English. But was choosing not to use it for everything. The image of my room would disappear when I raised my head a little. But it was hard to do that and I would feel extremely nauseous.

When it disappeared I realized I was no longer in my room but somewhere else. When I would put my head back down, the image of my room would come back on again and the symbols were back on again. I decided to stop fighting what was happening and for some reason no longer felt fear but total fascination. The fear feeling would come back every now and then, but by this point, I was astutely observing everything that was going on. The color of their suits, their size, their mannerisms, the feeling that my mood was being rapidly cycled, etc.

After a certain point, one of them jumped on top of me. And slowly walked towards my head. Right before it did this, it was on the ground near my TV and displaying these beautiful golden holograms in the middle of its suit. These golden sparkles would jump around it too. When I saw this, I immediately rolled my eyes and said “This is a f***ing joke. What is wrong with me? What are these things??” Because I assure you, they did not look like what you expect of an “ET”. These things seemed etheric in nature. Hard to describe.

Once it was on me, it walked towards me so slowly and cautiously that I felt I was being treated like an animal. I felt this weird light hitting the top of my head. And suddenly I got hit with the most blissful, euphoric feeling I have ever felt. I will try my best to describe it: It felt like the Universe was sentient and aware of my existence. The feeling was of warmth and nostalgia(?), it was like a reminder that space is teeming with life and that we’re all related to each other by virtue of existing. I use the word “oneness”, which meant nothing to me before.

After a few minutes(?) of experiencing this, I got knocked out/lost consciousness. And woke up “instantly”. Not a minute had gone by since the experience started. I was heaving and looking around completely shocked at what just happened. I couldn’t believe no time had passed. I STILL didn’t think what had happened could be authentic, but I question it less today than I did when it first happened. This all happened around an interesting time in my life. I had spent roughly 3 months in UFOlogy which is why I doubted the experience since I was biased.

I was debating whether to delete all my tweets on the subject because I was starting to think it was all one big scam and I was disgruntled with the lack of hard evidence. This pushed me over the edge and made me double down on my obsession. I decided I needed to find more people who had these experiences. So I got in contact with the Toronto CE-5 group (which I left after 2 sessions cause one of the guys running it was a total lunatic). I booked a ticket to the SCU conference and would meet Hal and Lue Elizondo the next month. I needed to know.

I needed to know who these people were, what was going on and if I had officially gone crazy. A lot of you have followed me since post SCU, and I only learned more and more. My life got weirder days after this experience. Very, very weird. First of all, another thing that had happened a few weeks before this was the suicide of someone in my circle. We were not that close but I looked up to him/related to him. Finding out about his death had me traumatized. It was affecting my work &on top of that my inner debunker/believer battles didn’t help.

Yet after the experience, I realized that feeling of oneness had not gone away. The euphoria part, sure. But I was WAYYY better off mentally. I had no more anxiety, no depression or stress or trauma. It was impossible to feel fear. I literally could not feel fear no matter how hard I tried. I felt love for everyone, and it was very hard to make me mad. When I did, it wouldn’t last very long and sizzle out fast. I was objectively the better version of myself. My beliefs in God changed almost instantly too. I went from an atheist to being spiritual.

I started having dreams of seeing the inside of some of the UAPs we so commonly hear about. Mostly saucers and Orbs. Some of my dream characters spoke only through telepathy. I had never in my life dreamed such things until this year. I’d experience impossible electrical anomalies wherever I went the first 2 weeks after it happened. I started feeling unnerved because I felt I had lost my free will to an extent. I didn’t like that this newfound fearlessness, unconditional love and so on were not coming from me. I didn’t think I had earned it. And that it was not normal, whatever was happening to me. I considered getting an MRI done to see what parts of my brain were rewired so that I could feel this way. It was unnatural (but extremely good and liberating). If the whole world experienced this state of mind I was in, we would level up overnight. I am convinced hate, fear, anger, depression and anxiety would disappear overnight from our society. After a couple of weeks, this feeling/state of mind dwindled down until I was back to my normal self again.

Sometimes I wish I could go back to the way things were those first 2 weeks after the experience. But the next best thing is with conscious effort, I can easily go back to that state of mind. The difference is back then, it was an unconscious effort on my part. I had my first UFO sighting just weeks after this. And have had 4 in total since. 2 of which I’ve recorded. And 3/4 times there were other people with me. So yeah, that’s me. My life changed (for the better), became much more complex and has led me to where I am today.

I don’t know what happened, nor can I prove that this isn’t me having gone crazy (I will pass any psychological test no problem but there will always be doubt, which is fair). But I’m forever grateful for the experience. I’m thankful for everyone I’ve met since then on here. There are countless people I admire and like on here. I believe we will figure this mystery out and that Humanity has an incredible future ahead of it. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

END TRANSCRIPT

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-12-05-14-07-21-054.jpeg
Views:	31
Size:	468.1 KB
ID:	41972

Read more from the editor here.
    https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-sha...PwXZTO3m4syuOE
    Last edited by Billy; 5th December 2019 at 14:13.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

boja (5th December 2019), Craig (9th December 2019), Justplain (6th December 2019), Mashika (6th December 2019), Mike (5th December 2019), Patient (6th December 2019), Sadieblue (6th December 2019), Siphonemis (6th December 2019), Sunny-side-up (7th December 2019), Wansen (6th December 2019), wnlight (5th December 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

Anybody know what "no-chill" means? I've never encountered that expression before. Does it mean they are "uncool"?
    Quote Posted by Billy (here)

But to put it simply: I was paralyzed against my will, could not move, and saw 3 entities that had no-chill. Could I be crazy? Sure. Do I think I am? Obviously not. Could this have been a hallucination? I can’t prove it wasn’t or I wouldn’t be so worried about sharing this.
    ]
    The first thing that occurred to me after reading the article is related to something I read recently (on this forum, I think) about people who, after having some kind of traumatic experience, suddenly are able to speak and understand a language that was previously foreign to them.
    I wonder if we all have knowledge of languages we spoke in previous lives still embedded in our subconscious minds.
    And if so, perhaps Deep was being communicated to by the ETs in languages that he knew in his own previous lifetimes.
    His feelings of oneness and bliss are not that unusual, however, since people on devoted spiritual paths frequently have them, though it usually takes a lot of meditation and spiritual practice to get there.
    Nice if it could always just be "switched on" like he experienced!
    But perhaps he did a lot of spiritual work in his past lives, and it was good karma that had just "ripened".
    Last edited by onawah; 5th December 2019 at 19:33.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (6th December 2019), boja (5th December 2019), Justplain (6th December 2019), Mashika (6th December 2019), Patient (6th December 2019), Sadieblue (6th December 2019), wnlight (5th December 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Actually, I find it a bit astounding that in the OP interview that Deep doesn't seem to be aware that the black ops already has anti-gravity, and that he's swallowing this whole tic-tac story as a 'first encounter', and he's buying that Elisondo is a cutting edge investigator (and not the cia front that he is). Although I think that this guy is sincere, he runs the risk of becoming an unwitting promotor of the cia spin on ufo's. As he said in the vid, he is aware of ufo's snuffing attackers, which also leads into the cia spin that ufo's are a military threat. So although Deep seems like a nice guy, he should read some Richard Dolan before he becomes an ATTIP cheerleader, unless that's the intent, though I find that unlikely after hearing in a later post of his personal ET encounter.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

boja (6th December 2019), Mashika (6th December 2019), mountain_jim (6th December 2019), onawah (6th December 2019), Patient (6th December 2019), Wansen (6th December 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Anybody know what "no-chill" means? I've never encountered that expression before. Does it mean they are "uncool"?
    It means, like the entities didn't care he could see them or what he felt or thought of them. They went on with whatever they were doing knowing he was awake and watching them and they did not care at all
    Last edited by Mashika; 6th December 2019 at 08:12.
    Tired

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

boja (6th December 2019), Justplain (6th December 2019), onawah (6th December 2019), Patient (6th December 2019), Sunny-side-up (7th December 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

But to put it simply: I was paralyzed against my will, could not move, and saw 3 entities that had no-chill. Could I be crazy? Sure. Do I think I am? Obviously not. Could this have been a hallucination? I can’t prove it wasn’t or I wouldn’t be so worried about sharing this.
    ]
    The first thing that occurred to me after reading the article is related to something I read recently (on this forum, I think) about people who, after having some kind of traumatic experience, suddenly are able to speak and understand a language that was previously foreign to them.
    I wonder if we all have knowledge of languages we spoke in previous lives still embedded in our subconscious minds.
    And if so, perhaps Deep was being communicated to by the ETs in languages that he knew in his own previous lifetimes.
    His feelings of oneness and bliss are not that unusual, however, since people on devoted spiritual paths frequently have them, though it usually takes a lot of meditation and spiritual practice to get there.
    But perhaps he did a lot of spiritual work in his past lives, and it was good karma that had just "ripened".
    What stood out to me immediately was this part...
    Yet after the experience, I realized that feeling of oneness had not gone away. The euphoria part, sure. But I was WAYYY better off mentally. I had no more anxiety, no depression or stress or trauma. It was impossible to feel fear. I literally could not feel fear no matter how hard I tried. I felt love for everyone, and it was very hard to make me mad. When I did, it wouldn’t last very long and sizzle out fast. I was objectively the better version of myself. My beliefs in God changed almost instantly too. I went from an atheist to being spiritual.

Although this state of living is desirable, it is very difficult to live in this world this way. The transition for society to get here is obviously a very long one. I suppose that is why we are where we are with all things. But there are positive things slowly moving us along.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

boja (6th December 2019), Mashika (6th December 2019), onawah (6th December 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

It seems to me that we are being played here by these 2 guys :-

1 LUIS ELIZONDO (Spokesperson for TTSA)

2 MIKE TURBER (see either, or both of the vids below)

THESE 2 ARE CLONES - Both "EX" MILITARY INTELLIGENCE !

ELIZONDO is saying to everybody "Hey, Look at these TIC-TAC & GIMBLE objects, we need to find out what they are."

TURBER is saying to everybody (VERY CONFIDENTLY) "Don't worry folks, these things are OURS."

Guys like DEEP PRASAD who seems to be SINCERELY and HONESTLY trying to make sense of what he's been caught up in, as well as all the rest of US in the "UFO COMMUNITY" are "being taken for a ride !"

Perhaps this is their strategy, so that all the sleeping people can go back to sleep thinking that - all UFOs are ours - NOT SO.

Remember the ABDUCTIONS, the MUTILATIONS, the HYBRID PROGRAM, etc...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Agape (6th December 2019), Justplain (6th December 2019), Mashika (6th December 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote My beliefs in God changed almost instantly too. I went from an atheist to being spiritual.
    This, for me, is disturbing

I have seen that before, something happens and suddenly the person goes into full God belief, and it's always the God of their parents or culture, not some other God from another culture

What does "being spiritual" mean, and why does he associated spirituality with God? You see what i mean?

Why would watching or experiencing contact with another race causes this God thing?

Spaniards "conquering" America and treated like Gods comes to mind

This is troublesome for me, i can't relate
    Last edited by Mashika; 6th December 2019 at 08:15.
    Tired

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

boja (6th December 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

]

I think, it seems to me that they scarred him quite a bit which isn’t surprising if this was his first ET/spiritual experience of its own kind.
    I think there’s always some fear in the encounter especially if it’s live, fear of the unknown. There is also instant realisation that we are not really ready to deal with the complexity of it from our humanosphere even if on inside it is the beautiful and smart thing to do.

About languages, I still remember and it happened unrelatedly when I was little kid, may be 4 to 6 years old and then it stopped, while I was left wondering whether I’m actually hallucinating this, rarely though , I’d be in the room, same room, the same space usually and as if some space window open up for ten minutes or longer,
    I’ve heard something like jammed mumbo jumbo talk, as of many voices overlap each other, in many tongues, both male and female. Sometimes I just patiently listened to it till the volume turned loud and overwhelming and then it stopped.
    There was no intelligible information I could have derived from it but on one or two occasions it turned bit scary, like having lots of adults scorning at the same time.

If it meant something or not, could have to do with development of my auditory apparatus which is hyper sensitive to sounds since then also.

But to extract a meaning, it was like a talk in many languages with multiple meanings at the same time. Some may have resembled human chatter but individual languages, hardly or only distantly. No match.

Through years of my later experiences, I feel it’s easier to communicate with precision through symbols or pictures than through language.
    Picture to picture communication could be quite meaningful, interstellarly.

Thanks for sharing

🙏🌟🙏

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

boja (6th December 2019), Justplain (6th December 2019), onawah (6th December 2019), Patient (7th December 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by boja (here)

THESE 2 ARE CLONES - Both "EX" MILITARY INTELLIGENCE !

ELIZONDO is saying to everybody "Hey, Look at these TIC-TAC & GIMBLE objects, we need to find out what they are."

TURBER is saying to everybody (VERY CONFIDENTLY) "Don't worry folks, these things are OURS."

Guys like DEEP PRASAD who seems to be SINCERELY and HONESTLY trying to make sense of what he's been caught up in, as well as all the rest of US in the "UFO COMMUNITY" are "being taken for a ride !"

Perhaps this is their strategy, so that all the sleeping people can go back to sleep thinking that - all UFOs are ours - NOT SO.

It is difficult to know for sure what their goal is. One positive thing though is if it does wake some people up to at least consider the topic enough to maybe look into more info on their own.

Also, I am not surprised that they would say that the tic tac object is their own. That would keep their adversaries wondering. I can see that they would not want to admit that they know nothing about it.

We have to hope that people like Prasad will learn more about the subject quickly enough so that they can affect the general public in a good manner.

If you look at his post on twitter, there are many people commenting in a positive way. I was happy to see that.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

boja (6th December 2019), Justplain (7th December 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

See Catherine Austin Fitts latest interview with Dark Journalist here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1326643
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

boja (7th December 2019), mountain_jim (9th December 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by boja (here)

Yes and how many of those where/are human military projects/testing?

Some, not all, them, us have and do it all.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

+ Reply to Thread