+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are psychic powers real? is it possible for a psychic to read minds? i made a experiment.

1. Link to Post #1
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Are psychic powers real? is it possible for a psychic to read minds? i made a experiment.

I am 27 years old, so i was kind born on one of the first generations to get access to internet at a young age. So at 11 years old i was already starting to watch documentaries such as: zeitgeist, and following people like david icke. I was always against the school system and believe that we have many hidden secrets on society. This led to my passion of always trying to validate and test everything that is possible on this world. And one of the subjects that i was always fascinated was the ones related to astral projection, psychic powers, mind reading, chakras, the third eye.

On my blog below i have an article where i show my methodology to try to proof or dispproof a psychic professional. I asked him to do a reading of me many times, and i measured and evaluated his accuracy. This was not a personality reading which indeed people could be fooled, but it was based on specific emotional states that i believe are a good way to test if a psychic is a fraud or not.

If you are interested on checking my experiment to see if Psychics are legit or a fraud check my article:

https://scienceoftheinvisible.com/2019/10/03/my-experiments-with-psychic-readings

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to pirondi For This Post:

Antagenet (5th December 2019), Bill Ryan (5th December 2019), BMJ (6th December 2019), Franny (6th December 2019), Inaiá (7th December 2019), Pam (6th December 2019), Patient (6th December 2019), Ratszinger (6th December 2019), rgray222 (6th December 2019), Sadieblue (6th December 2019), Sunny-side-up (7th December 2019), sunwings (6th December 2019), toppy (7th December 2019), Valerie Villars (6th December 2019), Victoria (6th December 2019), wondering (5th December 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Default Re: Are psychic powers real? is it possible for a psychic to read minds? i made a experiment.

Bem .. primeiramente, Olá meu conterrâneo

if you look at suggestions & some good critics I can offer. I look a few your work, so follow what I think.

suggestions

- try to study psych and para-psych phenomena as a whole, because all humans born with " skills ", as to say.

- the most common use of this skills its already well knowed, so, you dont need to prove nothing, unless yourself make your own experiences.

- aura lecture its not exactly to meaning "colors". What we use its analogy. Some ones really see that, but not necessarially. Its a question of SINALETICs, ie, how your perception can catch signals, (througth the skills), also interpret-discern with your inteligence. Of course, not only perceive, but interact sending energies, indeed. All what you perceive come throught waves of energy, and others can see you by energies, throught subtil densities (or planes)

- dont worry about measurements, because you'll won't achieve much. You will learn another science, change paradigms, its a great job that will challenge you everyday, until you can be awake in your mature age. (not kidding). A normal human being is limited to 4~5% of the spectre, so, you can imagine how much humans miss ..

- understand that you are not alone, so many mistakes, fail of information or misantertandings you "experience", only some of them belongs you .. not all belongs to and individual, and each one "freelly" need to Make one Part, of the Game, as to say

- so, thats why is important to know yourself, be aware of your skills, learn how others use their, and how to do something Good consciously. There are not Two Equals. All are individuals. ( pieces of the puzzle ) [metaphor]

- The first great step is Projections (psych and mental). For example, the psych attendants, can make your lecture by own projections or by partners that make your lecture and send to the psych by telepathy. Usually, psychism work with "extra-physical support". You'll know your supporters beside you, if study the subject.

- if have not a very good memory, buy a copybook and write it all down. Many write great books as they get older and more experienced, with accurate notes from many years making daily observations. Can do on the computer obviously.

critics.

- search for a advanced group -- cosmoethical -- Ethics its fundamental, because you can become easy food to energetic parasites. So Be CaReFuL .. dont do nothing that you not fully agree, because You are responsible to your choices, dont forget.

- Instead investigate others, investigate yourself. Without this meaning you cannot advance much your purposes in life that no one better than you should know and do.

- Avoid paying and charging money for any service, activity, information or assistance to others. Symbolic prices or per diem is not the same thing as making money.

- if you wish books, authors I can reccomend. We'll see your rapport

---

feel free to ask, of course !

será um prazer ser util, caso o seja.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 5th December 2019 at 23:09.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Antagenet (5th December 2019), Bill Ryan (5th December 2019), Forest Denizen (6th December 2019), Franny (6th December 2019), Patient (6th December 2019), Ratszinger (6th December 2019), Sadieblue (6th December 2019), sunwings (6th December 2019), toppy (7th December 2019), Valerie Villars (6th December 2019), Victoria (6th December 2019), wondering (5th December 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,273 times in 1,398 posts

Default Re: Are psychic powers real? is it possible for a psychic to read minds? i made a experiment.

I've had enough in the way of personal experiences to know that yes it is real at least in my life. Too many instances of case after case to list actually. But among them a Labrador Retriever that showed up at our home one day that was a senior dog, lost, tired and hungry and thirsty. I pet him, greeted him and took care of him providing his needs that day and as I did so said out loud, 'and what's your name?' only to distinctly hear "BANDIT" ring loud and clear in my head! I was stunned! I stood back and repeated it, he perked up and I called him that for two days! Then one following work day the phone rang answering my add in the paper announcing that we found him and his owner informed me over the phone that indeed the old guy's name was Bandit!

Later I had this same sort of thing happen only with a direct communication with a horse which literally asked me for help on the Navajo reservation where I proceeded to stitch it back up after a barbed wire fence ripped open it's chest causing a big flap to hang down. 74 stitches I put in that horse that day with no anesthetic while two ranchers steadied him and he stood there letting me do it the entire time. Years later long after I forgot about this that same horse came up to me from behind on that same ranch and greeted me. I cried from that communication of thanks from him that day I can tell you that and I felt the scar of the area I stitched up out there in the middle of nowhere in Arizona. That horse knew it was in trouble and on the Navajo horses are basically wild. They run lose as there are no fences so it isn't like anyone was riding this guy. He was just out there and that was where they stayed because it was where they were finding food laying around basically. Anyway that is just two examples in my life with animals. The events with humans go way beyond this and then there is the astral experiences and profound after life meetings with friends and family. I can't even exempt cats from my animal experiences though because I see cats in the astral more than any other animal figure.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

6. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Arcturian108 (7th December 2019), Bill Ryan (5th December 2019), Blacklight43 (6th December 2019), conk (9th December 2019), Delight (6th December 2019), earthdreamer (7th December 2019), Ernie Nemeth (6th December 2019), Forest Denizen (6th December 2019), Franny (6th December 2019), Iancorgi (6th December 2019), Inaiá (7th December 2019), Michi (5th December 2019), Pam (6th December 2019), Patient (6th December 2019), Pieman (7th December 2019), RogeRio (6th December 2019), Sadieblue (6th December 2019), Tam (6th December 2019), TelosianEmbrace (7th December 2019), TomKat (5th December 2019), toppy (7th December 2019), Valerie Villars (6th December 2019), Victoria (6th December 2019), wondering (5th December 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,630 times in 20,810 posts

I do not think ANY psychic can literally read your mind ... but most good psychics DO sense extremely accurate:

if you are telling the truth or not .... if you are lying to yourself or not ... if you are in denial or not ... if you are playing mind-games or not ... if you have ulterior motives (hidden agendas) or not ... if you are genuine and truthful to yourself (self-honesty) or not ... sensing your true intent ... if you hiding something or not etc. etc.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th December 2019 at 12:56.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Arcturian108 (7th December 2019), Bill Ryan (5th December 2019), Franny (6th December 2019), Pam (6th December 2019), Patient (6th December 2019), Pieman (7th December 2019), Ratszinger (6th December 2019), RogeRio (6th December 2019), Sadieblue (6th December 2019), Tam (6th December 2019), TelosianEmbrace (7th December 2019), toppy (7th December 2019), Valerie Villars (6th December 2019), Victoria (6th December 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    I do not think ANY psychic can literally read you mind ... but most good psychics DO sense extremely accurate:
    absolutely Right .. its not a irony, although I'm finding funny, because (read mind) its a function of mental planes.

if I tell you one single skill (I have more than one) and knowledge I needn't say that much more can be done.

The issue is I'm ethical (so, I don't make intrusions, don't harass anybody, and nor allow others to simple test me)

I only read what I am allowed to read, but with more knowledge and skills, I can understand much more than you think I can. This skills is only useful for helping you, or for me making a decision. Energy use has an entropy cost that needs to be used very wisely (because of karmic debts, as to say)

example --
    I read the thread, the article linked, and got exactly what pirondi needs to develop better, and although the whole list looks like a manual, it's part of what me interpreted and found it good to publish. It didn't take more than a second .. it just took me a while to write, and I'm aware of everything I advice to him.

one mystical way to say the mental phenomena -- I contacted the guardian angels of pirondi and had permission to help him, if he want it from me (we'll se the rapport) -- If so, I will have to complete the task. (making a bridge) -- I'm also aware what I advice are not what he expected. (we'll see)
    Last edited by RogeRio; 6th December 2019 at 00:11.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (5th December 2019), Patient (6th December 2019), Pieman (7th December 2019), Sadieblue (6th December 2019), Victoria (6th December 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,019 times in 2,189 posts

I can not speak as to whether psychics are legitimate or not but I absolutely know that we all have the ability to realize certain outcomes before they happen. We have the ability to even change outcomes if we so desire. Everybody has this ability and everybody has experienced this in one way or another during their lifetime. Almost all people simply write this ability off as a strange experience. Some might just call it a coincidence, intuition or synchronism when in fact it is one of the capabilities that mankind is just beginning to grasp.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Inaiá (7th December 2019), Michi (6th December 2019), Pam (6th December 2019), Patient (6th December 2019), Pieman (7th December 2019), Ratszinger (6th December 2019), RogeRio (6th December 2019), Sadieblue (6th December 2019), Valerie Villars (6th December 2019), Victoria (6th December 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Hi Pirondi! I read your opening posts earlier but I didn't reply because I thought that you would get some really good ones that would be better than mine.

Just as people here are saying - you will know for sure once you have experienced it for yourself. One way to start is to practice listening to yourself. This can be harder than you think because our mind is so busy and our thoughts are distracted by many things. Usually if your mind is calm, the first thought that comes to you is usually the right one.

I have had instances where I was clearly given a message - it was unlike anything else I had experienced before. It felt like a new memory was being slotted into the front of my mind. But I knew it was new information and not an actual memory.

You are obviously open to it - be patient, listen to yourself, trust yourself. You will experience it for yourself.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Pam (6th December 2019), Pieman (7th December 2019), Ratszinger (6th December 2019), RogeRio (6th December 2019), Victoria (6th December 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

I think the term 'psychic' is a blanket term.

How do you folks define psychics and what are psychic powers?
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Pam (6th December 2019), Pieman (7th December 2019), RogeRio (6th December 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bom dia meu amigo, obrigado pelas dicas.

Thank your for the advice, i understand that when it comes to things that are related to metaphysics things are not easy, specially when it comes to measuring it. I am open to advice, and would like to receive the list of books you recommend.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pirondi For This Post:

Pam (6th December 2019), Pieman (7th December 2019), RogeRio (6th December 2019), Victoria (6th December 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rogparan (here)
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    I do not think ANY psychic can literally read you mind ... but most good psychics DO sense extremely accurate:
    absolutely Right .. its not a irony, although I'm finding funny, because (read mind) its a function of mental planes.

if I tell you one single skill (I have more than one) and knowledge I needn't say that much more can be done.

The issue is I'm ethical (so, I don't make intrusions, don't harass anybody, and nor allow others to simple test me)

I only read what I am allowed to read, but with more knowledge and skills, I can understand much more than you think I can. This skills is only useful for helping you, or for me making a decision. Energy use has an entropy cost that needs to be used very wisely (because of karmic debts, as to say)

example --
    I read the thread, the article linked, and got exactly what pirondi needs to develop better, and although the whole list looks like a manual, it's part of what me interpreted and found it good to publish. It didn't take more than a second .. it just took me a while to write, and I'm aware of everything I advice to him.

one mystical way to say the mental phenomena -- I contacted the guardian angels of pirondi and had permission to help him, if he want it from me (we'll se the rapport) -- If so, I will have to complete the task. (making a bridge) -- I'm also aware what I advice are not what he expected. (we'll see)
    Bom dia meu amigo, obrigado pelas dicas.

Thank your for the advice, i understand that when it comes to things that are related to metaphysics things are not easy, specially when it comes to measuring it. I am open to advice, and would like to receive the list of books you recommend.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pirondi For This Post:

Pieman (7th December 2019), RogeRio (6th December 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    I've had enough in the way of personal experiences to know that yes it is real at least in my life. Too many instances of case after case to list actually. But among them a Labrador Retriever that showed up at our home one day that was a senior dog, lost, tired and hungry and thirsty. I pet him, greeted him and took care of him providing his needs that day and as I did so said out loud, 'and what's your name?' only to distinctly hear "BANDIT" ring loud and clear in my head! I was stunned! I stood back and repeated it, he perked up and I called him that for two days! Then one following work day the phone rang answering my add in the paper announcing that we found him and his owner informed me over the phone that indeed the old guy's name was Bandit!
    This is an amazing experience, thank you for sharing. I have one experience related to animals, someone poisoned my cat, on the day that he died, i didn't knew he was poisoned. But when i looked at him that day, i felt strange, and a thought came to my mind "i will die today". I never had this thought, and there was no signs of anything wrong but i got this thought and it happened. I also had lots of telepathy cases with my wife. One case was about a doctor appoitment she made for 3 pm on a day, i didn't knew it, she was thinking about it, and the following thought crossed my mind 'i can't forget the doctor today" she was at my side, and when i asked about this thought that came to my mind, she confirmed. I have many cases of this.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    I think the term 'psychic' is a blanket term.

Yes sorry this is usually a broad definition, usually it is more related to:

Talking with spirits
    Mind reading
    Future reading
    Health/Emotional readings that the psychic can investigate what is the source of an issue by looking at your energetic field.
    Aura reading in which the psychic looks at the personality of the person, and pick the strong and weak points.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pirondi For This Post:

Inaiá (7th December 2019), Pieman (7th December 2019), Ratszinger (6th December 2019), RogeRio (6th December 2019), Strat (6th December 2019), Valerie Villars (6th December 2019), Victoria (6th December 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

I would like to quote (below) some important phrases spoken here, which in my opinion show us how much we are able to observe, learn, and even experience the psychic and para-psychic phenomena.

When I refer to experimenting, I emphasize the simple fact that individual experiences become the greatest legacy of life, in the sense that no one other can take it from the individual, and no one should know better the own experiences one live or lived.

Understanding this by metaphors, those who learn to ride a bike never forget it. Those who learn to climb mountains never forget it. Those who learn to dive into the sea do not forget either. Entering para-psychology, those who learn to get Out of Body also never forget It.

The problem is that the ways of getting OOB vary greatly, It are individual experiences. In addition to individual, depending on favorable external conditions, as well as cycling, mountain climbing and diving. Each one do their own way are aware of the risks involved, so, each one should know own LIMITS and SKILLS.

Para-psyche is like that too, except it happens in a much subtler environments, but with the incredible (sometimes miraculous) ability to intervene in the denser 3D material environments, through the conscious use of energies via the psyche or the mental planes.

As a rule, what is not conscious is unconscious (or sub-conscious). How to deal with these areas in a whole constructive, integrated and enriching way is the crux of the awareness matter, that many call enlightenment.

----

Quote Posted by pirondi (here)
    I also had lots of telepathy cases with my wife.
    this is really great .. we probably will go fast on advanced techs understandment, because in my opinion, telepathy is the better way to connect each other. One master said -- think in someone is something like to send a presentation card to announce our visit.

People with strong affective ties make telepathy more easier, and these experiences are very useful for other telepathies begins to happen consciously.

I think, Telepathy is the most ethical and least invasive form of parapsychism, but it is very important to learn to distinguish the origin from thoughts, or the quality of the thoughts. By-the-Way, everything can be questionable when there is doubts or no clarity of pourposes.

So, thinking with a partnership is the easiest way to resolve a discussion and exchange information. We (humans) do it so naturally that we don't even realize it's Telepathy.

Quote Posted by pirondi (here)
    ..is usually a broad definition, usually it is more related to:

Talking with spirits
    Mind reading
    Future reading
    Health/Emotional readings that the psychic can investigate what is the source of an issue by looking at your energetic field.
    Aura reading in which the psychic looks at the personality of the person, and pick the strong and weak points.
    Nice definitions .. for didatical pourposes, I'll resume all in One to "Give Assistance"

Everyone (and everything) as individuals, need and can give Assistance Each Other. So, spirits need and can give assistance, as we can observe in the spiritist centers, but all this work is not limited to these centers.

Health issues its the most commom Assistance needed, in both physical and extra-physical realms. Anyway used by proper Health Assistance is Great to everybody, so Psych lecture or Aura reading has been made since ancient times by every culture on this planet. Human nature always give these kind of approach to some Mediums (as vehicles).

So, in this direction we have Mental Planes, where we can see Mental Distortions like a disease that need Help and Health too. In parallel there is the growth and evolution of consciousness (individuals and coletives), which depends on lots of clarification, Help and Health to grow better.

I do not know any human being with a minimum of conscience and kindness, do not feel touched by these words and do not understand what "Give Assistance" imply in everyone's life. If it weren't for that, I wouldn't dedicate to write these words down here.

Very Important -- Energetically We Must Know the difference between Give Assistance and Feed Parasites, that don't feel neither show Gratitude. This cognition its very important to do a good (energetical) job. Also important to avoid Brainwasher causes and effects, So, Please Don't Forget This reds flags warnings ( in doubt, do nothing )

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    I'll offer the best I can. Like material (physical-dense) World, Psych its a plane (density) of Energy Manifestation with some spectral layers, since the most rude emotion to the most high feeling. So, abstractaly speeching, I can punch you aggressively or make a friendly cuddle (metaphorically speaking).

Psych Realm exist to give us Time perception through Memories, that are registered in the psychic body and can be remembered (past), perceived (present) and dreamed (future). So, part of psichysm can be illusion.

For example -- I can give you a friendly cuddle, and you think its a puch, or vice-versa. (lol). The veil of confusion is most found on Psych Planes, as to say. For tech reference, we can call It 4D, beside 3D.

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Usually if your mind is calm, the first thought that comes to you is usually the right one.
    Good Catch .. Reputable researchers adopt the name of Serenology as an evolutionary goal of individuals, so, Observing, Discovering and Experiencing these favorable paths are a target of constant conscientious research, Help and Health.

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    I absolutely know that we all have the ability to realize certain outcomes before they happen. We have the ability to even change outcomes if we so desire.
    Worth to quote the post, because the subject it's not a seven-headed beast alien phenomena.

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Anyway that is just two examples in my life with animals. The events with humans go way beyond this and then there is the astral experiences and profound after life meetings with friends and family. I can't even exempt cats from my animal experiences though because I see cats in the astral more than any other animal figure.
    indeed, animals have psych bodies and cats are well knowed to have interdimensional skills.

Recently, a member opened threads about Falun Dafa, which is based on knowledge of animals. Falun Dafa Practitioner Astral Projects to an Alien Planet. I talked a little about my experience with plants, and all of this is somehow related to the knowledge of human parapsychology.

---

I will contact pirondi on public page and by PM. (speaking portuguese, of course)

for now, I link the thread 40 BIO ENERGETIC EXERCICES, to be aware and awake about para-psychism.

---

about psych lecture, I reccomend this video (with english legends)
    ( I attended this (daily) meeting via video conference in 2010 )

title -- distance energy reading (5min:55sec)

--update--

I did post here some pdf books (I found in english) to learn and research
    Last edited by RogeRio; 8th December 2019 at 12:53. Reason: bad english

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Patient (6th December 2019), Pieman (7th December 2019), Ratszinger (7th December 2019), Strat (6th December 2019), Victoria (6th December 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Olá, Pirangi. Boa noite.

Thanks for living, putting on record and divulging your research. Spirituality and science go very well together, indeed . And the more carefull and sincere curiosity, tests and texts there are in this direction, the better.
    We are walking together.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inaiá For This Post:

Pieman (7th December 2019), RogeRio (7th December 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Hi pirondi have you research/read Ram's books, that's Richard Alan miller.

Quote Miller began working in the secret world of Navy Intel (Seal Corp. and then MRU) in the late 60s, and now has amazing experiences and conclusions to share. Before many leading edge concepts became trendy topics, Miller was (and is) in the international front lines of research, experimentation and documentation.
    https://richardalanmiller.weebly.com/about.html
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Pieman (7th December 2019), RogeRio (7th December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread