Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The inexplicable experiences of Chris Bledsoe

1. Link to Post #41
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Default Re: The inexplicable experiences of Chris Bledsoe

Quote Posted by James (here)
    I took some time, well, actually quite a lot of time, to listen to all four or five parts of this interview by Richard Dolan.

It's a riveting story, for sure, and I'd love to review the polygraph data, among other things, but it reminds me of a conclusion I've come to regarding UAP / extraterrestrial experiences:

They're either incredibly brief - or - incredibly involved with vary degrees of phenomena. There are very few cases in the in-between.

I've talked to hundreds of folks who've seen what would be considered a UAP. Most of the time, it's a very benign description of a silvery disk with a funny array of lights that either flies across the sky quickly, or maybe hovers inconspicuously only to vanish in a second.

Some of the time, it's the complete opposite. They report seeing flying disks, but also bouts of missing time, reoccurring nightmares, peculiar cuts/scratches, poltergeist activity - all reported over the course of months to years, before inexplicably stopping.

Chris Bledsoe's experience, however bizarre (and it's totally bizarre!) sounds an awful lot like the experiences I've heard from friends and strangers who're comfortable enough around me to share these type of accounts in absolute privacy. They're not seeking any fame or recognition, they're more-or-less unloading a heavy boulder that's been crushing them for years. They know their stories are so unbelievable, that even if they call the police, or talk to a pastor, they'd end up committed to a facility with soft walls.

It's almost as if these experiences, when they actually become experiences as opposed to sightings, have a built in firewall of absurdity to prevent the subject from being taken seriously should they start to talk.
    I have had similar experiences so the plus side for me in having Chris Bledsoe put his story out there helps me be able to better deal with my experiences.

Also, as I have witnessed similar things, I beleive what the Bledsoe family have to say.

For me, these events are real as anything anyone experiences so I see the world quite different than the majority. And I am thankful that there are other people who are willing to share their experience. It really helps.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th December 2019), Forest Denizen (13th December 2019), Franny (17th December 2019), Icare (1st May 2020), Phoenix1304 (14th December 2019), RogeRio (13th December 2019), Valerie Villars (13th December 2019), Victoria (13th December 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Could the g -men be screwing with them especially Chris Bledsoe?
    There's a lot more they can do than we know about.

The burning tree reminds me of the tech. used in California to
    start fires.

They know how to manipulate religious minded people.

Just my two cents.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th December 2019), boja (14th December 2019), Forest Denizen (13th December 2019), RogeRio (13th December 2019), silvanelf (13th December 2019), Valerie Villars (13th December 2019), Victoria (13th December 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

“Why me ( why Chris/...)” is a common question we all ask confronting extraordinary circumstances. To be more precise, we usually ask this when the extraordinary circumstance is over so there’s time to ponder about it.

I’ve asked that to the higher intelligence of Universe number of times following my Bodhgaya encounter 2002, since the whole “sighting” was too huge to even start talking about.
    It wasn’t an “apparition of ET in the room” or something that could be condensed to few paragraphs. The information from within the ET sphere itself - that was our own original information, of our space ancestors, would fill good few volumes of Encyclopedia Galactica if translated to the human language.

Yet I always felt the same fear of talking about it. Not talking for following 3 years at least spared me from confrontations, ridicule, bullies and the rest.

At that time though I felt optimistic, positive, enthusiastic, honored with knowledge I’ve had the privilege to witness and receive.
    Likewise I knew I’m capable of transmitting at least part of that knowledge in case humanity were ready for it.

What happened in the following years of disclosure whether that happened in real time, friends, family members, teachers, students and online, mostly friends and researchers , everyone else were little less ready for something so breaking than I even expected. The human barrier was strong and obvious before I have opened my mouth even. It took years before this became part of their life too and many people, friends.. are gone since if not most of them.

My abilities to communicate this information were taken on target, repeatedly and almost automatically. It threw me back somewhere to my teenage when I better stopped talking to people not to offend and avoid the intellectual and emotional pain that is more severe and more damaging than physical pain.

It took toll on my health and just about everything in my life as well.

The “prima causa” of ignorance and doubts alone can eventually take down anybody who stand alone against other people’s experiences and convictions.

I asked many times “why me”, why not someone who are more extroverted, more outgoing, more popular, more social ?

There are two or three possible answers to the question, in my opinion.

a/ Being the “right man at the right time and right place”.
    Coincidence. Does not hold huge amount of water though because I wasn’t alone there and in most cases, people aren’t alone or the only ones around when ET Contact happens.

b/Similarity. In case of highly benevolent entities they will choose the most benevolent and honest person in the group to communicate with
    presuming the same person ( and their brain) can pass their biological test to some degree ..

From my post reflections, I think the whole event depends on frequency - resonance and our natural ability to resonate on some of these “exotic” ( non-human) frequencies of “others”.

This is something potentially explainable, communicable, even achievable if researched.

c/ Long space timetables considering, the makings of this and other such “contact events” were in work long ago, we were prepared for them since our birth in these human bodies or tender childhood. Not only us, even our parents, teachers, friends were included in the work,
    this is what I’ve observed ( and again, I’m not the only one).

d/ all of the 3 factors combined : Probably the most realistic judgement to make about it, it is a combination of factors mentioned.
    Why, in the time of my ET Contact event I was quite observant and careful in my moves and judgements, I was in the middle of my 6 year meditation retreat on the Kalachakra Mandala.
    Did it play a role ? Yes, of course because my brain was free of worries, I was sober by default, not influenced by people , quite protected from whole array of potentially disturbing interactions, I was quite healthy and my own man. You hear me well.
    I was free and allowed to contemplate about Time and Space, my favorite subjects, as long as I wished. There was very little casual social pressure, no reporting and no competition.
    I have decided to go to Bodhgaya after weeks of deliberations since it was long train way to go from my home monastery and I knew I’ll have to break my routine and face the crowds and so on, I’ve payed but cancelled my train ticket twice almost till I consented to myself to go there.
    It was a great thing to do in itself, I’d never imagine at that point about having intelligent contact with ET and how huge it can all get, never mind.
    But in fact, I could have missed it entirely also. I did not have to be there.

So it’s kind of obvious( to me) that counting in all factors is somehow important.

The question of “why do we have to suffer for it” and the answer to it, just to be truthful and plain , is because : this is human world.
    If you observe people closely and long, the only way how not to suffer is by staying “in the norm”. Even though, some may come to suffer from boredom and stereotypes it is still humanly the safest way through.
    Every form of “otherness” is singled out by these so called “normative humans” who try their best to fix us accordingly.
    I’ve experienced tons of this since childhood for being bit different.

It’s nothing compared to sufferings of people with obvious disabilities, mental or physical or those who differ bit more.

Lesson to learn from it all .. there is no end to the lessons of humanity. It probably won’t get better in this little human timeframe.
    I’m also, not becoming more “human” aka “adjustable in human terms” than I was , say 40 years ago, though I practice being more humane everyday
    and never stop learning, studying and brushing my skills,
    some if not all of it has “time stamp” to it.

All in all, no matter how much time is left ..I am more focused on the truth, precision of testimony, and completing the round ..

Since it’s meant to happen thus, anyway Also learn to smile more everyday.

Many of my friends, real time, who had experienced ET Contact and are confused or even curious about it will never speak about it. They are aware but their awareness of “the other side” does not cross the barrier where it could affect their “human egos” and identities. They can not lie or be truthful about it and I guess, they can’t “let it through” when Contact is possible either.

Polygraph tests themselves aren’t water proof. If it was important I’d not hesitate to pass one. It’s not worse than a blood test. But currently, proves very little altogether.

Something more sophisticated may happen with time for all of us such as discovering the target frequency in order to communicate with the benevolent ETs.

I’m quite hopeful that this will happen despite the odds and it will be open knowledge.

🙏🌸🙏

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th December 2019), Bill Ryan (13th December 2019), BMJ (27th December 2019), Craig (15th December 2019), Deneon (13th December 2019), Forest Denizen (13th December 2019), onawah (13th December 2019), OopsWrongPlanet? (15th December 2019), Phoenix1304 (14th December 2019), Sunny (14th December 2019), Valerie Villars (13th December 2019)

7. Link to Post #44
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Just three more questions of many:
    1. If Chris Bledsoe was really intended to release this information publicly, how come he was never 'allowed' to take photos?
    2. Why did the beings choose him? It's easy to think of others (including many reading this now!) who might be much better qualified in quite a number of ways to release all this to the wider public.
    3. If these beings were truly benevolent, how come were Chris and his family were allowed to suffer so much? (And, they did.)
    Waiting till the weekend to watch all in its entirety but if I can throw some possible explanation to the questions Bill.

"If Chris Bledsoe was really intended to release this information publicly, how come he was never 'allowed' to take photos?" - Maybe a photo would expose the real "image" of what he was interacting with and not the "thought form" his minds eye was seeing as per your "Contact" film ref !

"Why did the beings choose him?" - He might be in the right "candidate" to view them as they wanted to be perceived at that time and in a position to help in ways we do not understand !

"How come were Chris and his family were allowed to suffer so much?" - Sometime ripping a band aid off hurts !
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th December 2019 at 12:12. Reason: fixed quote formatting

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th December 2019), Forest Denizen (13th December 2019), Patient (15th December 2019), RogeRio (15th December 2019), Valerie Villars (13th December 2019)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Agape, your post was beautifully said and meshes with my own understanding of contact by them.

At the time I was contacted, I was free from drugs and alcohol, selfless in thought and action, very, very consciously aware and somewhat isolated in my life. I also had a lifetime of interests which were required for me to understand what "they" were imparting to me.

Why me, you, Chris or anyone? Because we had absorbed certain concepts which were necessary for receiving the knowledge given.

Much love.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th December 2019), BMJ (27th December 2019), Forest Denizen (13th December 2019), Icare (1st May 2020), Mike (14th December 2019), Pam (13th December 2019), Phoenix1304 (14th December 2019), RogeRio (15th December 2019), thepainterdoug (14th December 2019), wondering (14th December 2019)

11. Link to Post #46
    Netherlands Avalon Member Deneon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)

1. If Chris Bledsoe was really intended to release this information publicly, how come he was never 'allowed' to take photos?
    2. Why did the beings choose him? It's easy to think of others (including many reading this now!) who might be much better qualified in quite a number of ways to release all this to the wider public.
    3. If these beings were truly benevolent, how come were Chris and his family were allowed to suffer so much? (And, they did.)
    Waiting till the weekend to watch all in its entirety but if I can throw some possible explanation to the questions Bill.

"If Chris Bledsoe was really intended to release this information publicly, how come he was never 'allowed' to take photos?" - Maybe a photo would expose the real "image" of what he was interacting with and not the "thought form" his minds eye was seeing as per your "Contact" film ref !

"Why did the beings choose him?" - He might be in the right "candidate" to view them as they wanted to be perceived at that time and in a position to help in ways we do not understand !

"How come were Chris and his family were allowed to suffer so much?" - Sometime ripping a band aid off hurts !
    Actually, On more than one occasion Chris mentions he has a multitude of evidence. He mentions photos with the beings clearly visible, as well as video and audio files. When Richard asked him if these were available somewhere or if they could be made available, Chris told him that he would show it to him if and when he visits. He also at some point says that he's anot allowed to make them public.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deneon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th December 2019), Did You See Them (14th December 2019), Forest Denizen (13th December 2019), Valerie Villars (13th December 2019)

13. Link to Post #47
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Deneon (here)
    Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)

Actually, On more than one occasion Chris mentions he has a multitude of evidence. He mentions photos with the beings clearly visible, as well as video and audio files. When Richard asked him if these were available somewhere or if they could be made available, Chris told him that he would show it to him if and when he visits. He also at some point says that he's anot allowed to make them public.
    Why would photos not be allowed?

Because it would be too much for non-beleiving people too deal with.

A picture is easy to laugh at and say that it is fake.

Allow people to absorb thought. To wonder at the possibility and when they are ready they too will have their own experience that will show them the truth.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th December 2019), Did You See Them (14th December 2019), Phoenix1304 (14th December 2019), RogeRio (15th December 2019), Valerie Villars (14th December 2019)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Im good friends with Chris, and speak to him often. He has a lot of people around and after him, top people, scientists , military and so on , and has already made public on Grant Cameron's F BOOK site some photos of these high profile people. . But Chris is under some control from people working on getting his story out and has agreed by way of N Disclosure agreements etc .
    The case is complicated for sure as Richard Dolan 4 videos exemplifies.
    And two days ago his scientist friend Hal Palvenmier passed away unexpectedly .

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th December 2019), Bill Ryan (13th December 2019), BMJ (27th December 2019), boja (14th December 2019), Deneon (13th December 2019), Did You See Them (14th December 2019), Forest Denizen (14th December 2019), Icare (1st May 2020), James (14th December 2019), onawah (13th December 2019), onevoice (14th December 2019), Phoenix1304 (14th December 2019), silvanelf (13th December 2019), Valerie Villars (14th December 2019)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Im good friends with Chris, and speak to him often. He has a lot of people around and after him, top people, scientists , military and so on , and has already made public on Grant Cameron's F BOOK site some photos of these high profile people. . But Chris is under some control from people working on getting his story out and has agreed by way of N Disclosure agreements etc .
    The case is complicated for sure as Richard Dolan 4 videos exemplifies.
    And two days ago his scientist friend Hal Palvenmier passed away unexpectedly .
    Doug, can you comment at all on my post #32 here, where I wrote:

Okay, I have my first comment on Part 4, and it may be an important one. See onawah's post yesterday on the main TTSA thread here where she reports John Greenewald's important announcement that the Pentagon has clearly stated that AATIP wasn't investigating UFOs.

Yet at 5:55, Richard Dolan reminds his audience that Bledsoe's case was the first investigated by AATIP. (And just before that, Chris Bledsoe shares how grateful he was to Jim Semivan's personal support during all the high strangemess.)

So, here's the BIG question.

What were AATIP investigating?

We know that they were extremely interested in the Skinwalker Ranch. See this important post on the main Skinwalker Ranch thread. Jeremy Corbell even states that most of the $22m money went to Skinwalker research, a really important data point that many seem to have forgotten.

The connection may lie in that the Skinwalker phenomena (is that ET-related, or something else?) may be closely related to what Bledsoe experienced: interdimensional high strangeness, almost as if he was being messed with just for the sake of it, or the subject of some weird other-worldly experiment.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (18th December 2019), aoibhghaire (14th December 2019), BMJ (27th December 2019), Did You See Them (14th December 2019), Forest Denizen (14th December 2019), James (14th December 2019), thepainterdoug (14th December 2019), Valerie Villars (14th December 2019), Yoda (18th December 2019)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Bill I'm half in half out on all going on with Chris regarding all the surrounds of his case . We talk often but catch up on family and such as well. I don't ever remember Chris telling me about AATIP investigating his case, but then again he does have photos of himself with Delonge , and Semivan is on the scene and in his world often. Perhaps it was in private , I will try to ask him.
    As for AATIP, I don't know. I have heard tell that its possibly a techno scam. i don't know as you can never trust the source and motive in this topic . Ill post here if I get anything more.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th December 2019), Bill Ryan (14th December 2019), BMJ (27th December 2019), Did You See Them (14th December 2019), Forest Denizen (14th December 2019), James (14th December 2019), silvanelf (14th December 2019), Valerie Villars (14th December 2019)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Bill

I spoke to Chris tonight. Seems the 22 mil was sent to Bigelo from Harry Reid and Bigelo sent some money to Mufon to create an elite task group. Thats when James Carillion and another came on board to Mufon and Investigated Chris event which can be seen on the history channel. so yes he was first investigated by AATIP in a sense. AATIP was still looking for places to investigate , the air craft carriers, skin walker etc. i believe thats how it all started. ask more questions if you have them / doug

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th December 2019), Bill Ryan (14th December 2019), BMJ (27th December 2019), boja (14th December 2019), Did You See Them (14th December 2019), Forest Denizen (14th December 2019), James (14th December 2019), Phoenix1304 (14th December 2019), silvanelf (14th December 2019), Valerie Villars (14th December 2019)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Ask more questions if you have them / doug
    Thanks!

1) What I'm most interested in is whether Bob Bigelow's research (and maybe that of TTSA) is oriented to what we might call the paranormal/ interdimensional (e.g. Chris's experiences, and the Skinwalker phenomena) — as opposed to nuts-and-bolts, made-of-exotic-metal UFOs. Can you possibly comment on that?

2) Do you have any clues, or ideas, what the many military-intel scientists, who have been so interested in Chris's experiences, are believing or suspecting about all this?

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (27th December 2019), Did You See Them (14th December 2019), Forest Denizen (14th December 2019), James (14th December 2019), RogeRio (15th December 2019), silvanelf (14th December 2019), Valerie Villars (14th December 2019), Yoda (18th December 2019)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Bill

can only speculate from what I picked up. ( hearsay, like the impeachment! lol )

i believe Bigelow was interested in inter dimensional and paranormal as well as nuts and bolts. the whole phenomena.( another story from elsewhere,) I also heard that Bigelow felt conned into buying the ranch , and so he built up paranormal stories about it in order to add value to it, and then sold it to B Fugal . but who knows? could be disinformation. but techno scams do abound.

as for the scientists, i think its school for everyone. i have heard chris mention bloodlines , DNA , as being why some people have this re occurring. but I don't think anyone has a true handle on any of it. Chris included.

Chris believes it happened to him because he was at lifes most desperate moment sick with Chrones etc , and he called out to God. He doesn't lock God into any religious definition, even though he was raised baptist .
    he's past that, its a matter of acknowledging a supreme power, with angelic beings, angels , guides and watchers . etc and that because he believes , they come.

and yet so many call out in similar fashion and this isn't the result. so you tell me?

his story is so out there that half of it would have been enough . yet the lady is what chris mostly stresses to me is key.

this entire reality has strained him, his children and marriage. Jim Semivan , among many met with all his kids to affirm to them ,their Father was for real. That changed things and really did good for all.

2020 should reveal a lot more

doug

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th December 2019), Billy (14th December 2019), BMJ (27th December 2019), Did You See Them (14th December 2019), Forest Denizen (14th December 2019), onevoice (15th December 2019), OopsWrongPlanet? (15th December 2019), Phoenix1304 (14th December 2019), RogeRio (15th December 2019), Valerie Villars (14th December 2019)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Thanks for bringing this case to our attention Bill, I caught up with it for the first time yesterday.

I don’t think any of us could doubt the veracity of Chris Bledsoe. The meaning of it all is what perplexes us now.

Apparitions of the ‘Mary’ figure and radiant beings, as Richard Dolan pointed out, are peppered throughout our history. I’m assuming everyone here knows about the Fatima apparition in our time where there were THOUSANDS of witnesses on repeated, predicted occasions. Same story, warnings of dire consequences if humanity doesn’t get it together and start behaving like sane custodians of the planet instead of violent apes with no respect for the Mother or each other. Other predictions were kept hidden for decades. I wonder that Richard didn’t mention it to Chris and quiz him on the similarities. I haven't listened to part 4 yet...

The White Buffalo Woman Sioux legend is a 2000 year old story of a beautiful female apparition who turns into a buffalo https://www.legendsofamerica.com/na-whitebuffalo/ and just recently, I saw a short vid of Asian Indians allowing themselves to be trampled under the hooves of stampeding cattle in some religious practice to do with purging demonic spirits. So, the fact that Chris was trampled by the beast was intriguing to say the least.

Is there any research into phenomena at the Skinwalker ranch location historically? There are surely places on earth that are energetically well suited to being portals or where the ‘veil’ is thin. What did the Native Americans believe about the area, I wonder?

When Chris described the third orb coming in, ‘like being unzipped’ (the sky being unzipped?) it reminded me of the movie The Truman Show. Which I’m sure resonated powerfully with a lot of us that had already got the idea (where from?) that we are just sims in someone else’s game.

I watched the Adjustment Bureau last night as Chris hinted that this is how things might be. The fundamental premise of the film is very similar to Dark City, that personally, I felt covered the idea more effectively without the soppy love story angle (and did not subtly imply that unless you are a high achiever you’re worthless). In any case, the concept that we are in an illusory reality being manipulated by an incomprehensible intelligence is no longer new.

A few months ago I saw the film Kardec that introduced me to the father of Spiritism, I came to Avalon to investigate and found just what I was looking for, a PDF of his extraordinary book (thank you Bill) that I am nearing the end of, not the easiest reading, written as it was, over 150 years ago and not the best translation, but nonetheless, an utterly fascinating piece of serious research into the particular phenomena of the time. His elaborate analysis is interesting but direct quotes from the ‘high level’ spirits that he came to distinguish from ‘low level’ ones are what particularly interested me. In Chapter One we have this exchange.

1. What is God?
    "God is the Supreme Intelligence-First Cause of all things."
    2. What is to be understood by infinity?
    "That which has neither beginning nor end; the unknown: all that is unknown is infinite.''
    3. Can it be said that God is infinity?
    "An incomplete definition. Poverty of human speech incompetent to define what transcends human intelligence.

I think number three says it all really.

He paints a picture of a greater reality in which the seemingly empty space around us is literally seething with all kinds of ‘spirits’, low level mischief makers and high level, guides or angels you might say, and everything in between.

I think most of us here will understand that we enter different frequencies depending on the quality of our thoughts (or cessation of them even!). According to Kardec all kinds of ideas are fed to us by the whispering spirits, free will is commonly exercised in what ideas we choose to expand on. I believe we are trapped in low frequencies if we choose negativity, or we can choose to ‘raise our vibrations’ by choosing better quality thoughts of love and positivity that Kardec suggests eventually bores the lower level spirits who might then leave us alone to create a more beautiful life. To put it in a nutshell!

So when Chris says sceptics (those with dark, suspicious thoughts) don’t get to see the orbs but those with open heart and good intent, do (and receive downloads), it is clear to me, at least, that this is all to do with consciousness. That’s a tough one for scientists who will never know the oak tree by dissecting an acorn.

I’m sorry he’s being gagged by ‘higher ups’, because they generally are the ‘lower downs’ on the spiritual scale. I think his message needs to get out to the broader public so they can have their own thoughts instead of waiting for all the brilliant scientists, schemers, scammers, agencies, military men or priests to try figure it out for their own benefit. Believing as they do, that we, the people, are just too stupid to consider extraordinary events and concepts or have any valid insights. Same thing going on in the Antarctic isn’t it? Consciousness governing contact? Buzz Aldrin may have perceived unspeakable evil due to the consensus reality of the present day military mind, yet didn’t the secret diary of Admiral Byrd mention they can only be approached by those pure of heart? Wouldn’t it be ironic that if all that is hidden was revealed to the public and all the ‘great’ men who have deemed us unworthy of being informed about the biggest story of the twentieth century, might find themselves enlightened by the local yokel? Maybe even a woman. God forbid.

It’s so sad how very fearful, intolerant and blinkered most organised religions make people. When I had ‘christians’ point the finger at the Tarot cards or esoteric books, even yoga books, in my new age shop years ago, spitting insults like ‘it’s the work of the devil’, I would say to them ‘if you are afraid then your faith is worth nothing is it?’. True faith is empowering not terrifying. Roosevelt’s “the only thing to fear is fear itself’ is probably the most profound thing ever said, imo.

If we could all get that, then I’m guessing we could move on up and have open contact. But right now we’re still at the stage of shoot first, ask questions later.

Sorry this post is getting so long, I could go on and on, so I’ll wrap it up by addressing two more questions. Why the suffering? It’s not the divine that causes suffering, it’s fear drenched people.

Why are the likes of Travis Walton ‘chosen’, who was so dreadfully afraid he would have annihilated his ‘abductors’ like a wild wounded beast savaging the vet? Perhaps they see little benefit in preaching to the converted. Actually, in Travis’ case I think it was more of an accident they tried to rectify, Chris’ case is different. His humility, honesty and transformation might have more impact on others than we can yet see, bang in the middle of the well-meaning but closed minded and fear-filled bible belt.

I will be following with interest as it unfolds.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), Billy (15th December 2019), BMJ (27th December 2019), Deneon (15th December 2019), Forest Denizen (15th December 2019), Icare (1st May 2020), RogeRio (15th December 2019), thepainterdoug (15th December 2019), Valerie Villars (15th December 2019), wegge (15th December 2019)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

PHOENIX / great thoughts , very well written. And I enjoyed the white buffalo story

and Pheonix, i sent you post to Chris. his response below/

Thank you Doug For Sharing!!
    This give me confidence that others will understand what the message is about.
    I believe he totally gets it.
    Last edited by thepainterdoug; 15th December 2019 at 14:36. Reason: added material

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), Billy (15th December 2019), BMJ (27th December 2019), Forest Denizen (15th December 2019), Icare (1st May 2020), Phoenix1304 (15th December 2019), Valerie Villars (15th December 2019)

31. Link to Post #56
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

THANKS To Member "EXOMATRIXTV" who posted these on the "Fayetteville Case" thread.

It seemed like a good idea to link them here as well :-

These videos show the MUFON investigation under James Carrion including the polygraph test.
    The videos give a good impression of CHRIS BLEDSOE (Senr & Junr) and all the other witnesses to the original incident.
    It's especially interesting to revisit these videos in light of CHRIS's recent interviews with RICHARD DOLAN.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), Billy (15th December 2019), BMJ (27th December 2019), Forest Denizen (15th December 2019), Phoenix1304 (15th December 2019), silvanelf (15th December 2019), Valerie Villars (15th December 2019)

33. Link to Post #57
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

well, I'm repeating this quotes bellow to combine speculations as point of view, are the same reasoning, adding comments to feed the thoughts (issues) on this thread.

Quote Posted by rogparan (here)
    2. the answer can be on the other side of the coin. Instead the beings choose, was Bledsoe which may really Choose them. If the beings not say themselves who they choose, anyone that say It, probably are (emotionally) illuding own ego. If is not this, sure its half this.
    Chris believes it happened to him because he was at lifes most desperate moment sick with Chrones etc , and he called out to God. He doesn't lock God into any religious definition, even though he was raised baptist .
    he's past that, its a matter of acknowledging a supreme power, with angelic beings, angels , guides and watchers . etc and that because he believes , they come.
    ---

This "speculations" bellow its interesting, because mention the issue of Belief, that is one thing needed to be avoided in that subjects. Personal Experiences dont need to Believe in It, because experiences are Real, even though the form in which they present themselves are illusory, the (inner) experiences are real (understood by symbolisms)

So, those who do not go through parapsychic experiences do not believe because they do not know what they are, much less have a sense of the natural mechanisms with which they happen, which is as diverse and complex as are evolving individuals in the process of evolution (while developing extra-physical knowledge and skills)

1. if the experience was about Energy levels, photo cameras dont caught the beings, or whatever they are. To caught on camera need to have (hard) ectoplasm phenomena.
    Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Why would photos not be allowed?

Because it would be too much for non-beleiving people too deal with.

A picture is easy to laugh at and say that it is fake.

Allow people to absorb thought. To wonder at the possibility and when they are ready they too will have their own experience that will show them the truth.
    ---

Even being speculations, even being not consciously, the christian church subconsciously are part of Chris Bledsoe process (life experiences), so this can explain Why the visible figure is similar do Virgin Mary.

If he were raised in Afro-Brazilian cult, it would be Yemoja (Iemanjá), the queen of the sea (image bellow).

So, in that case, I think Chris probably use the group (karmic) consciouness were he (subconsciously) belong.

3. the benevolence may be because somewhat the beings need forgiveness to be free, since they may owe the Bledsoe family for years using them unethically.
    He doesn't lock God into any religious definition, even though he was raised baptist .
    Last edited by RogeRio; 15th December 2019 at 13:06.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th December 2019), BMJ (27th December 2019), thepainterdoug (15th December 2019), Valerie Villars (15th December 2019)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

BILL / Found this and thought you may be interested

https://sofrep.com/fightersweep/here...6g3lJhmiY7mF34

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th December 2019), BMJ (27th December 2019), onevoice (18th December 2019), Valerie Villars (17th December 2019)

37. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

I've been contemplating the whole experiences of Chris Bledsoe for the past few days. His experience of the Lady in white dress (LWD) really bothered me from the beginning, since something seemed to be off. I don't doubt Chris that he experienced seeing the LWD. And Doug did a superb job in painting her. For a while, I've been contemplating as to whether I should post what I'm posting. For what it's worth, I've decided to do so.

What really bothered me from the beginning was the controlling aspects of the LWD.

So after a few days of reading through this thread, I decided to dowse several questions about LWD. Here are my questions to and the responses from my crystal pendulum:

"Is the Lady in white dress that Chris Bledsoe saw benevolent?" No.
    "Is the Lady in white dress that Chris Bledsoe saw malevolent?" Yes.
    "Is the Lady in white dress that Chris Bledsoe saw deceiving Chris Bledsoe?" Yes.
    "Is the Lady in white dress that Chris Bledsoe saw our Controller?" Yes.
    "Is the Lady in white dress that Chris Bledsoe saw a Reptilian?" Yes.
    "Is the Lady in white dress that Chris Bledsoe saw able to change her appearance?" Yes.
    "Is the Lady in white dress that Chris Bledsoe saw a Draco?" Yes.

After I asked most of the latter questions, I felt strong energy from my crystal pendulum, and each time the response was very energetic or strong. The energy that I felt after the latter questions is the kind that made my "hair stand up".

So clearly my crystal pendulum is indicating that LWD is not to be trusted despite what Chris Bledsoe perceived. I think the being that Chris Bledsoe has supernatural abilities to do many things such as influencing what Chris Bledsoe perceived. If LWD is a Draco, then clearly they are getting more brazen and being more public about their appearances. I am definitely concerned about this.

I have dowsed with my crystal pendulum that "A Course in Miracle" book is not to be trusted, as well as "The Law of One" material. Seth books however have dowsed as trustworthy.

I hope other dowsers will chime in and perhaps repeat or ask other questions. I would be willing to dowse other questions Avalonians are interested in posing about the Chris Bledsoe experience.

I found this site that has lot of explanations about the Reptilians, Dracos, etc:
    http://hybridsrising.com/Hybrid-Proj...Dracos-HP.html
    Last edited by onevoice; 21st December 2019 at 17:02. Reason: added a link for info on Reptilians

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th December 2019), BMJ (27th December 2019), Valerie Villars (18th December 2019)

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

The military/intel apparatus no matter where they come from are mostly( or were so far) interested in technologies and specifics of technologies possibly witnessed by “contactees” and “abductees” they could use to their own advantage.

It’s the only thing they’re factually interested in regarding ET Contact. Speaking from personal experience over the years, I consider their names and affiliations insignificant. They mostly claim to be someone else than they are by default, anyway, obscure identities working in grey zones.

Compared to handful( but not more than that) best equipped and well cushioned bio-hazard labs aka specialised medical units there’s been very few live scientists, say experts in astrobiology and medicine allowed to this area of research,
    most we know of “extraterrestrial life” so far comes from direct witnesses and well ...scriptures, legends and folk tales.

It’s also fairly surprising how little did people know about their own biology and bodies during the last centuries of fast technical progress.

Taken the whole previous era was reigned by people who denied every other possibility of life than “deus ex machina”, existence of Soul or autonomous intelligence of consciousness, the very idea of intelligent Life in the Universe turned to be part of their very existence “ab nihilo”, out of nothing,
    thus easily postulating themselves as masters of their immediate existence.

There’s one thing these people should be credited for, that is adherence to logic and invention of “scientific method”.

Generations after generations of mass production, Mind control and materialistic based education and upbringing of masses allowing ultimate control and possibly even, annihilation of parts of human kind is a pinnacle of their human control program , the Spirits running it are old, sour and human.

They’re the fallen Spirits of ancients feeling they can’t lift off ...and there’s no solution for this civilisation except for recycling it again and again, together with the Planet and starting better anew.

I’ve not heard any of these “wise sounding” men of old believing in anything else on inside. Strangely, some create beautiful deep art out of it, out of themselves,
    some write psalms and political speeches ..

Let’s say they’re the top dogs, out of any military and intel apparatus, they are the “heads” and the “pockets” and philosophically they are to put it straight extremely disgusting.

It is the people who got hands on something in both military and civil areas, scientists and researchers and people themselves to do the job this time and move the time ahead.

Because if it remains upon the governments of mostly 70 years olds and above who were not asked to be there but aspired whole life to be the ones on top we will be forever recycling in this endless time machine called planet Earth.
    We will never get out. We will be simple people hugging trees. Prostrating each other on Earth.
    Think how much technologies are kept away from people already.

Now how do you want to replicate technologies made in other Star Systems, from amalgam of different materials and elements some of which are older than this very planet in real numbers? You can’t. Since every Being, Civilisation and technology is an amalgam of ideas, other Beings predating its current form and incarnation as individuals and more so, civilisations.

May be the answer to those “finding nothing” more than they investigate if the only thing they sought was something they could master and incorporate in their businesses and current operations.
    That’s where “false flag UFO operations” quite like Hollywood productions may be the most expensive and top entertaining endeavour but nothing compared to true encounter with extraterrestrial entities and technologies.

That’s why I suspect we get drip fed information from outer Space, even occasionally but that’s how far it goes. Saying we( someone) would lose all our money on it is an understatement.
    If it does happen it would be huge challenge for this civilisation as in “The Day Earth Stood Still” movie.

The time when people open their eyes to how little but important we are in the Universe.

🙏
    Last edited by Agape; 18th December 2019 at 07:18.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th December 2019), BMJ (27th December 2019), onevoice (18th December 2019), raregem (18th December 2019), silvanelf (18th December 2019), Valerie Villars (18th December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast