1. Link to Post #661
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    "Photos Contradict Trump's Claim Not To Know Prince Andrew"

I've got a photo of me with Bob Geldof, and thinking about it one of my mother with the Queen !

I don't know Bob Geldof and I doubt my mother knew the queen that well lol !!
    Did You See Them? Together?

Note the Ghislane's trousers n Blonde wig

Read all about it here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...med-party.html
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2019), BMJ (6th December 2019), justntime2learn (10th December 2019), mountain_jim (9th December 2019), Tintin (9th December 2019), Valerie Villars (6th December 2019)

3. Link to Post #662
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,872 times in 463 posts

Stuff keeps on ‚emerging‘, wondering how it’s played.
    Some guys, different groups, sitting in dark rooms, going through their huge collection of pictures. Ah yes let’s take that one and throw it to the dailymail, let’s throw Heidi Klum into the mix.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2019), BMJ (6th December 2019), justntime2learn (10th December 2019), Star Tsar (6th December 2019), sunflower (7th December 2019), Tintin (9th December 2019), Valerie Villars (6th December 2019)

5. Link to Post #663
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Mod edit December 12th @12:59 GMT - Tintin Q
    Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/104140...sex-blackmail/
    Other source: https://newspunch.com/jeffrey-epstei...global-elites/

I know that this might be old news to some, however Epstein was quite likely a mossad spy, along with his girlfriend ghis maxwell, as confirmed by their mossad handler. Not likely that he committed suicide.

GHISLAINE Maxwell and her paedophile lover Jeffrey Epstein were both Israeli spies who took pictures of powerful men having sex with underage girls to blackmail them, their alleged Mossad handler has sensationally claimed.

The pair allegedly ran a "honey-trap" operation where they would provide young girls to politicians in order to squeeze them for information for the Israelis.

The unsubstantiated claims have been made by Ari Ben-Menashe who claims he is a former Israeli spy.

Ben-Menashe claims that he was the “handler” of Ghislaine's dad Robert Maxwell, who was also a spy, and that it was the former newspaper baron who introduced Epstein and his daughter to the Israeli intelligence agency.

He makes the unverified claims in a new book called "Epstein: Dead Men Tell No Tales".

In a preview of the book, shared with Sun Online, Ben-Menashe says: “Mr Epstein was the simple idiot who was going around providing girls to all kinds of politicians in the United States.

“See, f**king around is not a crime. It could be embarrassing, but it’s not a crime.

“But f**king a fourteen-year-old girl is a crime. And he was taking photos of politicians f**king fourteen-year-old girls—if you want to get it straight.

“They [Epstein and Maxwell] would just blackmail people, they would just blackmail people like that.”

Ben-Menashe is a mysterious Iranian-born Israeli businessman who claims to have worked for Mossad from 1977 to 1987.

He was arrested in 1989 in the US on arms dealing charges but was acquitted in 1990 after a jury accepted he was acting on behalf of Israel.

Israel tried to distance themselves from him, with government sources saying he never had anything to do with intelligence services, although other news reports - in both the US and Israel - confirmed he did.

He later wrote a book called Profits of War: Inside the US-Israeli Arms Network and in the early 1990s claimed that Robert Maxwell, Ghislaine's dad, worked for Mossad.

Epstein and Maxwell would photograph politicians having sex and then blackmail them, according to the handler. The new book takes this further and claims Maxwell may have worked for other governments too as as a double or triple agent.

Ben-Menashe claims that despite reports Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell met in the early 90s in New York, they actually met much earlier - through the socialite's father.

He claims that Robert Maxwell introduced Epstein to Mossad and then Ghislaine got involved later.

Files from the British Foreign Office, released in 2003 appear to back the claims Robert Maxwell may have been a spy, with one report describing him as a “thoroughly bad character” who was being “financed by Russia” and another saying his “questionable activities” had been brought to the attention of the Foreign Officer “on several occasions”.

While the Maxwell family have always denied such reports, family friend Laura Goldman says in the book: “My feeling is that he probably was an agent to the Russians, the Israelis, and the British. I believe that Ghislaine continued his work.”

It is not known whether Maxwell and Epstein gathered any intelligence about pal Prince Andrew in their alleged espionage work - although the book suggests the Royal was a target.

John Dougan, who served as Deputy Sheriff in Palm Beach, Florida at the time Epstein was in prison for his first slew of child sex offenses, says he was given access to Epstein's case file - including video tapes - in its entirety by Palm Beach Police Detective Joseph Recarey, who later died unexpectedly aged 50.

Dougan managed to copy the tapes, encrypt them and flee to Russia, where he now lives.

Although he has not watched the encrypted files he tells Epstein: Dead Men Tell No Tales that he is certain they contain blackmail material involving wealthy people - and that Prince Andrew was a target.

“Do I think that Epstein was probably put up to getting some wealthy people to sleep with some underage women so those people could be black- mailed by Western intelligence agencies? Absolutely I do,” he said.

MI6 were “concerned that Russia may have obtained kompromat, compromising material, on Prince Andrew,” according to a Times report - although Dougan claims he has given no information to the Russians.

Epstein was found dead in his New York prison cell on August 10 after allegedly committing suicide, while he faced charges for sex trafficking minors.

The new book is out next month. Melissa Cronin, the book's author, believes that Epstein's alleged intelligence links add weight to the theory that he did not kill himself but was murdered.

She also points to Epstein's and Maxwell's links with prominent people from the science and technology industries - and believes the pair not only ran a honeypot operation but also an information-gathering operation.

"Before I started with the book, I was extremely skeptical of the murder theory.," she told Sun Online.

"I'm definitely not a conspiracy theorist by nature at all, but the more that we dug into this, there's just so much incontrovertible evidence about his work in the world of espionage, his work with Mossad and it all comes together to make a really compelling argument for the fact that he was murdered.

"I think one thing that is interesting and important to say is that Epstein wasn't necessarily a spy in the traditional sense, he wasn't particularly loyal to Israel per se, he was a collector of information.

"So of course there was the blackmail aspect of what he was doing in terms of the honey trap and getting this footage of people that he could use as leverage.

"At the same time, something that a lot of people haven't really explored is how he cultivated these relationships within science and technology.

"We get really deep into that in the book and to how he was meeting with and extracting really sensitive information from scientists and eminent theorists and things like that.

"That material - probably even more so than the blackmail material - is what really would be of interest to a foreign power such as Israel."

Ghislaine Maxwell has previously denied any wrongdoing. Sun Online reached out to her representatives for Maxwell. Representatives for the Israeli government did not respond to requests for comment.

Epstein: Dead Men Tell No Tales is out today.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/104140...sex-blackmail/
    Last edited by Tintin; 10th December 2019 at 13:02. Reason: Added source (Newspunch)

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th December 2019), Bluegreen (8th December 2019), BMJ (8th December 2019), Elainie (10th December 2019), etheric underground (8th December 2019), Mike (19th June 2020), mountain_jim (8th December 2019), Pam (10th December 2019), Sadieblue (8th December 2019), Sue (Ayt) (9th December 2019), Tintin (10th December 2019), toppy (9th December 2019), Valerie Villars (9th December 2019)

7. Link to Post #664
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Shouldn't the word "paedophile" be reserved for those having sex with pre-pubescent children? Statutory rape and paedophilia aren't the same thing.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Philippe (8th December 2019)

9. Link to Post #665
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,603 times in 20,701 posts

UK Media investigates Clintons & Epstein. Virginia Giuffre exposes Andrew & Maxwell
    Dec 7, 2019
    The Duran

( Good insights from a British journalist and a perspective of how things have changed in the UK recently for the royals. Panorama TV is Britain's oldest and most prestigious TV station, and the interviewee is Editor-in-Chief. )

"The Duran’s Alex Christoforou and Editor-in-Chief Alexander Mercouris discuss the BBC Panorama interview of Virginia Giuffre who says Epstein trafficked her to the Prince Andrew, bringing her to London in 2001 when she was 17-years-old.

Ghislaine Maxwell was also accused of being Epstein's handler during the interview. Guiffre has called on the British public to “stand up beside me” in a BBC interview."

This is the Panorama TV show from last week with Virginia Giuffre (and others) which is being discussed in the interview above:
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th December 2019 at 04:47. Reason: updated broken YouTube video with new link
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2019), BMJ (11th December 2019), edina (8th December 2019), ExomatrixTV (8th December 2019), justntime2learn (10th December 2019), mountain_jim (9th December 2019), Star Tsar (9th December 2019), Tintin (9th December 2019), Valerie Villars (8th December 2019), wegge (9th December 2019)

11. Link to Post #666
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

Hi Tomcat!
    I have thought about that before but for now am of the opinion that we should let the general term pedopfilia continue for the accusations. We do not want the indignation be derailed by throwing in doubts about the nature of the crimes or diverting the atttention from the blackmail operations that are of capital importance to bring to light. Notice that a spokeswoman of the British royal house has already started to refer to Ephebophila ( see definition below) because that is mostly what happened here ( not for the 13-14 year old girls of course)

The despiciful sexual acts with small children and even more horrendous the ritual murders, are of course very different.

I found some definitions here: http://www.religioustolerance.org/sex_devia.htm

Ephebophila: Preferred definition: A condition in which an adult, usually male, is primarily sexually attracted to older teens, aged 15 to 19.
    Sometimes used to describe sexual preference for pubescent and adolescent boys. 3 Derived from the Greek word "ephebos" which means "one arrived a puberty," and "philia" which means "love."

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Pam (10th December 2019), Valerie Villars (8th December 2019)

13. Link to Post #667
    Language
    Mancunian
    Thanks

Good point TomKat, the terminology for sexual offences and activity does differ depending on the developmental stage of the child or their age in relation to the legal age of consent in a given country. There is however the psychological development of the abused individual which in itself means that paedophilia and statutory rape both fall under the more applicable umbrella of child abuse.

While statutory rape and paedophilia are not the same thing on the charge sheet, we can all agree that they are one and the same in description. Or maybe not, it's an interesting topic. Attraction in itself is not necessarily a criminal act, so the category Philippe introduces of 15-19 year olds is quite relevant and points to a very common phenomena. The more salient point, I would argue, is abuse.. unwanted sexual domination and abuse of power. In this case, finessing the terminology is merely a side note.
    Last edited by snoman; 8th December 2019 at 19:36.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoman For This Post:

Pam (10th December 2019), Philippe (9th December 2019)

15. Link to Post #668
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,402 times in 21,107 posts

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th December 2019 at 22:52.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2019), BMJ (11th December 2019), justntime2learn (10th December 2019), mountain_jim (9th December 2019), onawah (9th December 2019), Tintin (9th December 2019), Valerie Villars (8th December 2019), wegge (9th December 2019)

17. Link to Post #669
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Philippe (here)
    Hi Tomcat!
    I have thought about that before but for now am of the opinion that we should let the general term pedopfilia continue for the accusations. We do not want the indignation be derailed by throwing in doubts about the nature of the crimes or diverting the atttention from the blackmail operations that are of capital importance to bring to light.
    "WE" do not want that? Well what do WE want, beloved leader? What other lies should WE tell in pursuit of this cause?

18. Link to Post #670
    Language
    Mancunian
    Thanks

What's your point TomKat? Terminology or something else?

19. Link to Post #671
    Thanks

Quote Posted by snoman (here)
    What's your point TomKat? Terminology or something else?
    I smell a budding politician, is all...

20. Link to Post #672
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,904 times in 2,594 posts

In her written testimony, victim Virginia Giuffre did state that Epstein paid for 12-year-old twin girls. I would say that does qualify him as a pedophile right there.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Justplain (9th December 2019), mountain_jim (9th December 2019), Pam (10th December 2019), Philippe (9th December 2019), snoman (9th December 2019), Tintin (10th December 2019)

22. Link to Post #673
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Question Re: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

RT America

Why Is Prince Andrew Keeping Canadian Post?

Published 6th December 2019

While the UK’s disgraced Prince Andrew is stepping back from public responsibilities associated with his royal position, he will apparently retain the title of honorary “Colonial-in-Chief” and remain the titular head of three Canadian military regiments. RT America’s Alex Mihailovich joins Rick Sanchez with the details.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2019), BMJ (11th December 2019), edina (11th December 2019), justntime2learn (10th December 2019), mountain_jim (9th December 2019), onawah (9th December 2019), Tintin (9th December 2019), Valerie Villars (9th December 2019)

24. Link to Post #674
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks

Tomcat you want to ironize that I used the word "we". We know now that the term pedophilia or paedophilia is not correct for this case. As I wrote it is my opinion that it could be used to divert the attention in the public discussions . Is that telling or supporting lies? I am not sure.

I read now that 12 year old girls were also abused. If true that is an argument to keep using the general term pedophilia. But it is obviously different from abusing small children before puberty.
    Last edited by Philippe; 9th December 2019 at 07:11.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Pam (10th December 2019)

26. Link to Post #675
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,318 times in 1,402 posts

Quote Posted by Ayt (here)
    In her written testimony, victim Virginia Giuffre did state that Epstein paid for 12-year-old twin girls. I would say that does qualify him as a pedophile right there.
    Well maybe not. IF, note big if but if he was brokering girls and women underage or not it was probably more likely geared toward the known likes of whoever he was trying to blackmail. I mean if you have this world leader you want desperately in your pocket and you know he likes 12 year old twins well, it may pay to have a few running around the compound for the lucky lightning strike of a chance that the guy will zero in on the bait, take it, get filmed having his way with them and then he'd be in their pocket forever more. Jeff in the mean time is not the pedo himself per say but the broker bringing in the bait in this scenario for the purpose of international espionage and blackmail. Then they select appointments to place these people so they do their bidding providing political favors for the rest of their life.

Think about this. It is the exact same recipe they used on Billy Clinton as a young man to bait him with a known like, a young coed they knew he'd go for at Oxford. He did, the rest is history. They caught him, scared him, put the truth before him to show him what they had, told him they'd get him off for political favors in the future but he had to leave Oxford to no graduate and they placed him near immediately in relationship with Hillary and placed them both in AR as puppets all the while holding this over his head as leverage to make him behave.

Its probably this same story throughout congress and senate and most of the world leadership elitist positions in the world also which would explain why people suddenly say and do the things they do in apparent turn around from previous stances. They are being leveraged into their current stance by dirt from deviant acts of their past almost every time.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Justplain (9th December 2019), Pam (10th December 2019)

28. Link to Post #676
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Sounds like crap to take the heat off the elite that were committing these dastardly acts. They knew what they were doing and chose to do it and need to be held accountable.

This article makes out that the poor elite were tricked in to sleeping with children they thought were adults.

Bull****.

29. Link to Post #677
    Thanks

It starts at the Vatican and probably revolves around the confessional! The elite scum slug of the earth comes in and tells the priest his dastardly deeds and it somehow slips to the pope and then the next thing you know the elite scum is in their pocket because they baited him using his own weakness that he gladly confessed out of guilt. Now they have him. They know his inner secrets, his deviance and passion that he can't give up and they exploit it to the fullest! Then Scientology copies it the same way using the E-meter instead of the confessional but both are geared toward learning those inner tells to control people better. Some of the elite were probably truly tricked. But they fell for it and no one twisted their arm so regardless of how innocent or how incidental once they have it they have the person wrapped up for political favors and more for life.

It rolls from the top down this way with the royals and the vatican at the top calling all the shots and their governors doing all the placements of key people they have dirt on and all over the world they place these monsters pretending to be representing us. They do rep us and do so well until a matter comes up the elite clear their throat over and then the leaders we know turn tail and hide, or do a 180 as we've seen all the time. This is going on now with Andrew the prince and his issues and also with Trump not wanting to call Mexican gangs terrorists. All due to leveraged positions I believe because Trump knows they are scum and terror groups but someone stops him from stating it and making it official! The question is who?
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Justplain (9th December 2019), Philippe (9th December 2019), wegge (9th December 2019)

31. Link to Post #678
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Philippe (here)
    Tomcat you want to ironize that I used the word "we". We know now that the term pedophilia or paedophilia is not correct for this case. As I wrote it is my opinion that it could be used to divert the attention in the public discussions . Is that telling or supporting lies? I am not sure.
    When you say something is not true but WE should say it anyway in order to demonize others, you are no longer having an intelligent discussion but are urging others to political action. I don't think political activism is appropriate for Avalon.

32. Link to Post #679
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks

Wow ! Political activism (from a French guy trying to understand what happens with this scandal in the anglosaxon world) , demonizing others ... I am afraid I do not follow your reasoning. I confirmed to you that the term pedophilia is not the most accurate as used in the press and I offered an article with more definitions. And I was of opinion that challenging this term was probably not the most productive thing to focus on at this time. I do not see anything wrong with that.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

TomKat (9th December 2019)

34. Link to Post #680
    Thanks

It's obvious to me that Maxwell killed her partner like any good agent would. Jeffrey would have too if it were reversed in this situation. I mean they were after all, Saudi/MOSSAD double agents quite apparently! I would imagine she will be retiring though but maybe not. Maybe that is why she is untouchable though because of who protects her.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Justplain (9th December 2019), Valerie Villars (9th December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 67 FirstFirst 1 24 34 44 67 LastLast