+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Massive Surge of Credible UFO Sightings in 2019, Some think Aliens will reveal themselves

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,192 times in 21,080 posts

Exclamation Massive Surge of Credible UFO Sightings in 2019, Some think Aliens will reveal themselves

Massive Surge Of Credible UFO Sightings In 2019, Some Think Aliens Will Reveal Themselves

It’s been a helluva year for Unidentified Flying Objects.

Once thought to be fictional works used to sell tabloids, 2019 has been awash with news of UFOs, aliens and strange phenomenon — including reports (complete with video) from verifiably sane sources.

In May, the Pentagon admitted it investigates UFOs soon after Navy pilots claimed to not only have seen but recorded UFOs during training exercises in 2004 and 2015. In November, another report in Popular Mechanics confirmed that after the 2004 incident, two “unknown individuals” took the data tapes away and wiped the memory from the Navy hard drive.

Meanwhile, just around the time the Popular Mechanics report was released, unidentified flying objects were captured on video off North Carolina’s Outer Banks and the Army announced a partnership with Blink-182 frontman Tom DeLonge’s To the Stars Academy to research alien technology.

But while astronomers say humans finding aliens may take a long time — 2019 was a particularly active year for UFOs visiting Earth.

According to the National UFO Reporting Center, on Sept. 21, in Gallipolis, Ohio, “A husband (former law enforcement) and wife (scientist), while sitting outside their recreational vehicle at a public campsite, witnessed a very bright light approach their campsite from the south in an erratic manner, appearing to slow or stop on several occasions as it drew near. It got within 50 yards, they estimate, of their campsite, at which time, out of a sense of alarm, the husband reached for his .45 caliber sidearm, but he felt unable to use his arm, or lift the firearm. The object, estimated by the witnesses to have been approximately 20 feet in diameter, hovered nearby for approximately 8 seconds, and then suddenly accelerated toward the west, and disappeared very quickly to the west.”

Meanwhile, on Sept. 1, in Taos, New Mexico, “Three elk hunters allegedly witnessed two alien creatures, standing upright, on a nearby hilltop. The next day, two of them return to the same area to look for evidence, and they allegedly witness an unusual looking craft resting on the ground.”

Tom DeLonge's alien-hunting group partners with US Army

Closer to home, on Aug. 12, on the New Jersey Garden State Parkway (near exit 38B by Atlantic City), “A husband and wife were driving north on the NJ Garden State Parkway when their attention was drawn to two peculiar white lights that appeared to be approaching their location. Suddenly, they realized that the lights were affixed to a very large, triangular craft, which maneuvered to above the highway and hovered. The witnesses could see ‘windows’ on the top of the craft, from which light appeared to emanate. Traffic was passing underneath the craft.”

If you’re worried about your home state, a handy UFO HotSpot Infographic was created by SatelliteInternet.com, which shows the states with the most alien activity.

According to the infographic, aliens apparently prefer colder climes as “UFO hotspots include Washington State (the home of the National UFO Reporting Center), Montana and Vermont. Alaska and Maine are also popular states for alien encounters.”
    The states with the least alien activity are Texas, Louisiana, Georgia, Mississippi and Alabama — despite former President Jimmy Carter logging an official report with the International UFO Bureau in 1969, claiming he had seen a self-illuminated, multi-colored UFO before giving a speech at the Lions Club in Leary, Georgia.

Source
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 16th December 2019 at 16:02.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (21st December 2019), Baby Steps (27th December 2019), Bill Ryan (16th December 2019), Billy (17th December 2019), Cognitive Dissident (17th December 2019), conk (16th December 2019), Denise/Dizi (26th February 2020), Iancorgi (16th December 2019), Ivanhoe (16th December 2019), justntime2learn (16th December 2019), Kotch (16th December 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th December 2019), mountain_jim (16th December 2019), onawah (16th December 2019), onevoice (16th December 2019), RogeRio (16th December 2019), Star Tsar (17th December 2019), toppy (16th December 2019), TrumanCash (16th December 2019), Zionbrion (18th December 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Default Re: Massive Surge of Credible UFO Sightings in 2019, Some think Aliens will reveal themselves

Exo,
    many thanks for texts you have been presenting in your posts.

about subject, I wonder if UFO (beings) are not physical, how Aliens Will Reveal Themselves.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (26th February 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: Massive Surge of Credible UFO Sightings in 2019, Some think Aliens will reveal themselves

Quote Posted by rogparan (here)
    Exo,
    many thanks for texts you have been presenting in your posts.

about subject, I wonder if UFO (beings) are not physical, how Aliens Will Reveal Themselves.
    "not physical" ??? ... meanwhile most know by now that real UFO's are detected on multiple different types of radar, filmed, photographed, seen, weird (sometimes penetrational vibrational pulsating) sounds heard, touched, burn marks, 10,000s of physical CE-2 trace cases worldwide, neutralizing multiple Nuclear Missiles with all independent energy sources, magnetic anomalies, radio disturbances (sometimes total black out of anything radio), temporary power-plant blackout of a whole city when UFO(s) flew over, samples left by the UFOs containing amongst others extreme high (pure) magnesium or other mixture of very rare metals that are (on a microscopic level) interwoven in such a way we can not reproduces ourselves (or not yet), vegetation totally altered where the UFO had landed, the soil extreme dehydrated and I can go on and on and on.

We all (including humans) have a "non-physical" aspect yes, it is called the spirit, the soul essence etc. if they would not have that ... that would be even more dangerous ... Part of the UFOs could be synthetic life, genetic engineered bio-robots, soulless quantum A.I. machines/robotics using drones from the future altering time & space!

P.s. I gave over 80 UFO lectures in 5 countries, been on 22 times Dutch National TV, 2 times CNN (Larry King Live) in 1993 & 1994 long before they were hijacked by hard core Liberals, I organized the first international UFO conference 27 years ago in The Netherlands (20 November 1992) called: "UFO's and the New World Order" in Amsterdam, was also speaker. To promote our UFO conferences AND our Exposure (later Frontier) Magazine which I co-founded I was often live on national radio & tv but also 100s local radio, tv (local & national) news papers & national magazines etc.

In my view: we are all "alien souls" with temporary amnesia ... If they chose to test you if you are "ready" for the truth they would or could come to you via dreams first ... if you fail the test, you will not remember it having been tested. If you know how to meditate effortless and make space/room for other insights and you access "the field" (non-locality) you still have to face all kinds of filters that prevents you to see what really is going on due to blind-spots, mass conditioning, programming of all kinds of beLIEfs, fears, self-censorship, "group think" ... as long as you are not mentally, emotionally & spiritually free, you are probably not up to the task.

Abductee & Near Death Experiencer
    John Kuhles 16-12-2019
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 17th December 2019 at 19:28.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Baby Steps (27th December 2019), Chris Gilbert (17th December 2019), Denise/Dizi (26th February 2020), Did You See Them (19th December 2019), mountain_jim (18th December 2019), Ol' Roy (16th December 2019), onawah (16th December 2019), RogeRio (16th December 2019), TrumanCash (16th December 2019), yelik (18th December 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,763 times in 1,345 posts

Hello, John. I was unaware that you are an abductee and Near Death Experiencer. I was an abductee, too, but they don't abduct me anymore. I would like to read about your experiences. Do you have your story online somewhere that I can read it?

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Baby Steps (27th December 2019), Denise/Dizi (26th February 2020), mountain_jim (18th December 2019), Ol' Roy (16th December 2019), RogeRio (16th December 2019), thepainterdoug (16th December 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    Hello, John. I was unaware that you are an abductee and Near Death Experiencer. I was an abductee, too, but they don't abduct me anymore. I would like to read about your experiences. Do you have your story online somewhere that I can read it?
    Most of my "UFO work" was before the internet came and is mostly Dutch ... then somebody allowed me to have my own sever in 1999 uploading 24 hours of video material (small collection of my 450+ VHS tapes archive dealing with anything controversial) long before video-google or youtube existed! ... "Fair Use" slowly became widely known helping me to do my work without problems.

I did it all for free, no commercial interest. Still (me being a pioneer) people attacked me for having no fear and no care for "copyrights" they themselves later violated which is hilarious hypocritical when eventually everybody of them uses youtube or video-google!

Most of my personal Abduction experiences (which I was very reluctant to discuss for a long long time) is only shared via PalTalk Room (Voice Chat Room) which I was one of the Admins called: ICAR ... International Community for Alien Research founded by Joe Montaldo

All my 80+ UFO lectures & UFO research was mainly focused on: Military Cases, Police Cases, Pilots, Defense, Discussing Declassified UFO Documents thanks to F.O.I.A. coming from CIA, FBI, NSA, Nasa, Navy, DoD (MoD), USAF, ONI, FAA etc. etc. I also discussed my own UFO experiences as a Security Guard but deliberately NOT my "missing time" not my "implant removal" not my interactions ... not: "them" giving somehow me "extreme premonitions & visions" of multiple future events that DID happen! (only a few know my full story).

I did all of that as I saw how almost all of Mainstream Media refuses to discuss the real verifiable cases correctly. There were few rare exceptions like 'the Belgium case' 2 F16 Radar + 3 Ground Radar + Colonel Wilfried de Brouwer (now ex-Nato General) show evidence of UFOs on National TV ... the depth of that UFO case was & is never ever shared except French part of Belgium & German TV but still they only made an attempt of a "summary" of 1 to 2 hours of material. It goes much deeper than that!

When it was all new & fresh I used the best material showing it on our first International UFO conference 20 November 1992 we organized in Amsterdam. Even then I realized how (payed?) pseudo-skeptics systematically misrepresent all that I do. So I decided to created a site (with couple of friends, 1 is a scientist) called "skepsiswatchers" (dutch only) to debunk the UFO 'debunkers' ... This is one of the reasons media wanted me to have a "clash" or "debate" discussing UFOs which I used to love to do 24/7 for more than 2 decades.

Cheers,
    John Kuhles 16-12-2019
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 17th December 2019 at 19:33.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Baby Steps (27th December 2019), Billy (17th December 2019), Bluegreen (19th December 2019), conk (19th December 2019), Denise/Dizi (26th February 2020), Did You See Them (19th December 2019), earthdreamer (17th December 2019), mountain_jim (18th December 2019), Mutchie (20th December 2019), Ol' Roy (16th December 2019), RogeRio (16th December 2019), TrumanCash (19th December 2019), yelik (18th December 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Quote Posted by rogparan (here)
    I wonder if UFO (beings) are not physical, how Aliens Will Reveal Themselves.
    "not physical" ???
    I agree everything you post, but let me be more clear.

I think about bio-robots (like avatars), man-made UFOS, projections of alien consciousness that can enter on psycosphere of humans (if allowed).

I'm aware that ordinary humans can rearch (touch) only 4~5% of spectre, so I think could more better we develop skills to naturally see these things, than they Reveals Themselves for us.

This is still confusing to me, but many things I think already have some good notion.

--update--

I offer more one perspective about (military) UFO detection

Quote “Using an electronics-laden C-97 [EC-97G], we could make Soviet radars believe they were tracking any number of aerial objects,” mused Barnes. “At one point, a Russian MiG-15 pilot even claimed he could see the target and had a lock on it.”

source
    'Netted Emulation of Multi-Element Signature against Integrated Sensors' (NEMESIS).

It enables the Navy to trick enemy sensors and radars by giving the illusion of "ghost fleets" of vessels on and below the oceanic surface; the system can also simulate formations of aircraft in the sky.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 17th December 2019 at 22:19.

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

I'm wondering what percent of this year's sightings are of craft that humans are building and testing out...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

RogeRio (16th December 2019)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Joe Akulis (here)
    I'm wondering what percent of this year's sightings are of craft that humans are building and testing out...
    That's always been a poignant question Joe
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

RogeRio (17th December 2019)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Most of my "UFO work" was before the internet came and is mostly Dutch ... then somebody allowed me to have my own sever in 1999 uploading 24 hours of video material (small collection of my 450+ VHS tapes archive dealing with anything controversial) long before video-google or youtube existed! ... "Fair Use" slowly became widely known helping me to do my work without problems.

I did it all for free, no commercial interest. Still (me being a pioneer) people attacked me for having no fear and no care for "copyrights" they themselves later violated which is hilarious hypocritical when eventually everybody of them uses youtube or video-google!

Most of my personal Abduction experiences (which I was very reluctant to discuss for a long long time) is only shared via PalTalk Room (Voice Chat Room) which I was one of the Admins called: ICAR ... International Community for Alien Research founded by Joe Montaldo

All my 80+ UFO lectures & UFO research was mainly focused on: Military Cases, Police Cases, Pilots, Defense, Discussing Declassified UFO Documents thanks to F.O.I.A. coming from CIA, FBI, NSA, Nasa, Navy, DoD (MoD), USAF, ONI, FAA etc. etc. I also discussed my own UFO experiences as a Security Guard but deliberately NOT my "missing time" not my "implant removal" not my interactions ... not: "them" giving somehow me "extreme premonitions & visions" of multiple future events that DID happen! (only a few know my full story).

I did all of that as I saw how almost all of Mainstream Media refuses to discuss the real verifiable cases correctly. There were few rare exceptions like 'the Belgium case' 2 F16 Radar + 3 Ground Radar + Colonel Wilfried de Brouwer (now ex-Nato General) show evidence of UFOs on National TV ... the depth of that UFO case was & is never ever shared except French part of Belgium & German TV but still they only made an attempt of a "summary" of 1 to 2 hours of material. It goes much deeper than that!

When it was all new & fresh I used the best material showing it on our first International UFO conference 20 November 1992 we organized in Amsterdam. Even then I realized how (payed?) pseudo-skeptics systematically misrepresent all that I do. So I decided to created a site (with couple of friends, 1 is a scientist) called "skepsiswatchers" (dutch only) to debunk the UFO 'debunkers' ... This is one of the reasons media wanted me to have a "clash" or "debate" discussing UFOs which I used to love to do 24/7 for more than 2 decades.

Cheers,
    John Kuhles 16-12-2019
    Thanks for letting me know more about yourself, John, and also thanks for the links. I'm checking out ICAR. Is that a safe place to share sensitive information such as my two abductions into a deep underground military/Grays base? I was threatened to keep my mouth shut there but after meeting Phil Schneider (on three occasions) I've been a bit cautious about going public (especially after he showed me the new bullet hole scar in his shoulder).

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Baby Steps (27th December 2019), Did You See Them (19th December 2019), mountain_jim (23rd December 2019), Peter UK (19th December 2019), Sunny-side-up (28th December 2019)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Haujean Contactee's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 187 posts

Hey Truman,
    We've corresponded at least once over 10 years ago by email when you had your website up and running. Your ebooks were the first time that I read about someone else's experiences that were similar to mine. I've had past life memories involving "white rooms" and soul transfer procedures. I've had many lifetimes in Egypt along with frequent daily psychic ET contact and one abduction when I was 6 years old. Did you know that right now there's cult running on social media similar to The Order of the Serpent with over 23,000 members claiming to be receiving ET contact involving ritual magic, etc, taking place right under the noses of the general public? I was involved in that cult and have unfinished business with it. What people don't care to realize or examine is that the program that you wrote about from your past life memories has been upgraded and is alive and running well on a smaller scale. The pyramids have been replaced with Yahoo groups while their majestic splendor still captivates the minds of the initiates. I have a memory of the great pyramid when it was new. It was brief but I was standing on a stone pathway with two arched palm trees above my head. There was some sort of diffused spot lighting or so it seemed hitting the white limestone causing it to glow like gold against the dark night sky. I remember being filled with a sense of awe and of the great importance of the monument and it's energy. I remember talking to you in the past when you were living in a remote cabin and visiting an internet cafe in town roughly once a week, from what you told me. I couldn't bring myself to mention the cult in question for fear of being disbelieved and ridiculed. Over the years I've contacted nearly 10 mainstream researchers and have had every single one ignore me. It always led me to wonder how you managed to be taken seriously? Then I realized after being shown that there is a hidden agenda regarding information like yours and how it finally is discriminated to the public when the ET gatekeepers decide that it's time. And now I find myself in the same position as the social implant within the planetary simulation that you referred to as "The Matrix" and those doors are now beginning to open for me. Did you ever come to the realization that the doors of attention were opened to you because the moment that you decided to rebel against your extraterrestrial handlers, that you gave them exactly what they wanted out of you? And that your information has set a cascading series of events in motion? You definitely made a considerable contribution to the ET agenda and I hope that you still don't see it in such a negative light. Their program of endless reincarnation for the majority of the population is being brought to an end. The devastating effects of the spiritual slavery is all around us. Mankind cannot govern itself because their psychic birthright has been taken from them in order to perpetuate a self serving agenda involving the extraterrestrial soul seeding of the human population. You've done the world a favor and I just want to say thank you.
    MILAB victim and ET disclosure activist

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Baby Steps (27th December 2019), ExomatrixTV (20th December 2019), mountain_jim (23rd December 2019), onevoice (27th December 2019), TrumanCash (20th December 2019), wondering (20th December 2019)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

So nice to hear from you, Haujean Contactee! Would you tell us more about the Haujeans?

21. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Massive Surge of Credible UFO Sightings in 2019, Some think Aliens will reveal themselves

Alien or Interdimensional (or both?) ... or Man Made to push an ulterior agenda?

22. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Haujean Contactee's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 187 posts

So nice to hear from you, Haujean Contactee! Would you tell us more about the Haujeans?
    Truman, I apologize for taking so long to respond to you. Haujeans are darked brown skinned human looking ETs with, black hair, and dark eyes like the people of Southern India. If you have read the Blue Planet Project where it talks about alien physiology in regard to nordic ETs they have the same physiology. Such as shorter torsos, longer legs, no sweat glands, copper based blood, etc. 99% of my contact is telepathic and non physical with the exception of an abduction that's been blocked by a screen memory so I can only go by their own descriptions in regard to their actual physical height. And they've described their selves as being 7 foot tall for both male and females. Their bodies are designed to handle hot dry climates where a daily heat wave in the desert could climb as high as 130F. Their bodily systems are geared towards water conservation. And their copper based blood is better suited for a thinner atmosphere than what we have on earth. The difference with the nordics described in the Blue Planet project book, besides for skin color is the protective membrane on their eyes. Haujeans don't have a protective membrane that filters out light. The solar spectrum on their planet is identical to earth hence the brown skin so they don't need a membrane to filter out excessive UV or high sunlight levels. My soul birth lineage is Haujean but I've got other races in my history that I've been slowly learning about. They're from the region of our galaxy known as Orion. The general direction would be left of the 3 belt stars in the constellation. Throughout my life especially when I was younger, I would stand outside of my house at night or when I went camping and when I would look in the general direction of Orion I would be filled with a feeling of home sickness and often cry the longer I stood there and focused on the night sky. Back then, I didn't know why it made me feel so emotional, I just knew that I didn't belong here. I would often hope that when I looked at the stars that someone out there was looking back at me and I wanted to be out there with them and that's when the tears would usually come out.

I don't know if you know this but places like Egypt where the extraterrestrials built their monuments as props in their religious social engineering programs where mostly star seed colonies. They had a very high concentration of people with extraterrestrial souls who were seeded within the indigenous population under an engineered state of amnesia due to a soul splitting process that everyone goes through within a world existing inside of a planetary simulation which shields the population from the true nature of our trans dimensional universe. Where ever in the night sky that the monuments aligned across the planet, it represented not just the builders origin but the origin of the extraterrestrial souls who were seeded within the indigenous population. This is the reason why the religions in each of these geographical areas depicted the afterlife as being a place in the direction that the monuments pointed to. In the case of Egypt it was Orion. I've lived over 30 lifetimes in Egypt. And the one that had the most significant impact on me even to this day was when I was a member of the Royal Builders who constructed the Great Pyramid. I was in my early 40's and I became disenchanted at how our extraterrestrial gods had hijacked our culture and put the entire population into servitude to their demands which was directed at building an endless list of massive monuments. My job was to hold a hand held device that would control a black box that was placed over a cut block of stone to levitate it above the ground so that others could guide it into its designated place. We were taken care of as the builders and so were the ruling class but most of the population was suffering because of these projects. And we had access to this magical technology that could only be used to serve the agenda of the gods to build monuments with no explanation as to why we were doing so, other than to appease the desires of our gods while the people suffered. So I got some other workers together to support what I had in mind which was to steal one of the levitation devices which was one of the black box devices and the hand held controller and to give it to the local villagers so that they could use it to build necessary things that they needed in their community and of course in a very short time I was caught and put in prison for it where I was executed by poisoning. That first negative experience caused a change in my personality where I often rebel against social injustice without regard for my own personal well being. And this behavior has been reinforced in various lifetimes where I've been killed and jailed for rebelling against situations of social injustice which has resulted in significant emotional trauma. It's also the reason why I was given so many health problems and short tour of duty in this lifetime. They engineered my life experience in order to help prevent me from finding trouble. And it still didn't curtail my activities to stand up to the tyrannical system it has just made it far harder for me and significantly less successful at being a successful agent of change. It's hard to stir the proverbial pot when you are bogged down with your own serious health problems. I'm also often used in these lifetimes in the social implant role because of my rebellious nature. I'm now nearing the end of my agreed upon life span time limit and I'm being forced to be used by them again. Forced isn't the best description for this situation, it's really an agreed upon scenario where the terms weren't revealed until the very end and at that point I was coerced into serving their agenda which albeit is a positive one but a significant burden on me. It goes above and beyond the typical social implant experience. It could be the worst one yet, time will tell.

If you have any questions send them my way. Happy New Year, and I say that with cautious reservation.

Nathan
    Last edited by Haujean Contactee; 31st December 2019 at 09:16.
    MILAB victim and ET disclosure activist

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

George (16th September 2020), onevoice (31st December 2019), TrumanCash (31st December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread