+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I Think I Saw A UFO (Finally)

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Default Re: I Think I Saw A UFO (Finally)

Quoting Innocent Warrior and Patient,the following short video (2:38 min.) shows a "star" that I first time saw it in October 2016 over the hill on the right.After two years,in December 2018,I saw again the "star" at about 6 am near the hill on the left and I filmed it to show it to a friend of mine.Other films and photos made over time shows the same position of the star,no matter the month,until September this year,when the "star" appeared on the hill on the left and she start moving extremely slowly until we lost it behind the trees from the top of the hill.Since then we didn't saw it again,but we are waiting for it.

Every time we saw the "star",we find it there,always in the same place and we never saw how she appeared or disappeared,we always saw her when we came out from the house for different reasons.What differentiated from common starts is the fact that even if the Earth is rotating,our "star" kept her position and was bigger and brighter than any other celestial body seen from our location.

In the movie there is a photo from which you can appreciate/approximate the elevation.

Four visits from our friends and hope will follow
    (2:38 min.)
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (19th December 2019), Forest Denizen (18th December 2019), Frank V (18th December 2019), Innocent Warrior (18th December 2019), Mike (18th December 2019), Patient (19th December 2019), RunningDeer (18th December 2019), Sunny-side-up (18th December 2019), Victoria (18th December 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Victoria's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 277 posts

So happy you finally saw something intriguing, Mike! Even if just for a moment of speculation, it can subtly change the way you view and experience things afterward. :-)

Sunny and Star Tsar, you've reminded me of how we came across our most lovable dog ...by following a low altitude "moving" star. Here's a (really poor quality) video of what we saw and something I jotted down at the time to document what had happened.
    https://streamable.com/s/x2581/qznwky

"This twinkling light stayed in exactly the same spot for about ten minutes as we drove toward it. Finally, after watching and internally puzzling over it, I decided to record. My friend next to me, insisted the "star" was Jupiter, but that didn't feel right. It was well beneath the thick cloudcover. I thought it might be a helicopter and on a whim, asked the light out loud once we pulled over, to please move or do something if it was not Jupiter... and it began to move immediately to the left, slowly at first and then increasingly faster and directly toward us. I was elated and momentarily alarmed, then completely terrified that it was approaching- FAST ... then, for some reason I had the sense to point it out, excitedly yelling across a crowded parking lot that it wasn't Jupiter, but did not reach again for my phone to film it coming toward us. Neither did my friend.

It was as if we suddenly weren't thinking clearly, just kind of dazed.

Next thing, we were inside the store (waiting in line to leave without any recollection of walking in) and noticing that we hadn't picked up anything to buy. As we were commenting about this, while feeling a little confused about what had happened, a random dog came running in through the store's automatic doors, and bounded right up to us as though it knew us. We left the store and took the strange dog home, never once remembering the light again until days later when I found this video on the phone. Completely uncharacteristic responses for both of us."

Point being, you never know what is and isn't an encounter at first and sometimes you can't tell what you will take away or when it will surface... but the best of that experience, was that we got a great new family member out of the sighting! (and for all of those encounters that you are unsure of, try a really good quality black light/wood lamp--sometimes confirmation of the unusual, even for what seemed only slightly odd and mostly mundane, is invisible to our unaided eyes. )
    Click image for larger version

Name:	arturo1.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	630.6 KB
ID:	42052
    Last edited by Victoria; 21st December 2019 at 15:23. Reason: couldn't figure out how to embed the video, and final note , coming back to tie initial thoughts together:-)

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

Anka (19th December 2019), EFO (18th December 2019), Forest Denizen (18th December 2019), Frank V (18th December 2019), Innocent Warrior (18th December 2019), Mike (18th December 2019), RunningDeer (18th December 2019), Sunny-side-up (18th December 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

EFO, thanks for posting. That’s the same elevation as the the star I saw.

I took some photos myself too but didn’t keep them. I’d seen photos others had taken of lights (I don’t recall if they were stars or just lights) and the camera depicted some really odd looking objects that just appeared as lights to the naked eye, so I took some photos to see if that was the case but they turned out the same as your still shots.

I suspect they have some sort of function, here helping energetically or something like that. I decided last night to invite her to come back (I love that, “her”). I’ll be going out each evening to a community garden close by where I’ll I have a nice big clearing to lay down on the lawn and watch the sky. I’d like to learn more about her if possible, I don’t know how successful that will be, depends on the conditions in which she was here etc., but I’ll report any success I have. I won’t be trying for evidence, I suspect that can hinder things but I will try seeking permission to do that, if I get that far. Such a sweet nature and she was around so much that I took it for granted for the most part, I’d go about it differently if I saw her again.

Star Tsar, I haven’t seen a super low altitude star but something quite similar. It looked like a giant, golden sparkler, maybe 20cms in diameter, but it was perfectly round, the sparkles were consistent, evenly spaced and orderly I think it was the sound that caused me to look up but I didn’t hear it coming, so it must have appeared close by. I looked up as it flew over me and it would have only been a couple of metres above my head at the most. Hard to describe the sound, a bit like a sparkler actually, a sizzling sound (seen space junk etc, def not that, trajectory was parallel to the ground, form was too perfect and consistent). It disappeared shortly after it passed me.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Anka (19th December 2019), EFO (18th December 2019), Forest Denizen (18th December 2019), Frank V (18th December 2019), Mike (18th December 2019), RunningDeer (18th December 2019), Sadieblue (20th December 2019), Sunny-side-up (18th December 2019), Victoria (18th December 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    EFO, thanks for posting. That’s the same elevation as the the star I saw.

I took some photos myself too but didn’t keep them. I’d seen photos others had taken of lights (I don’t recall if they were stars or just lights) and the camera depicted some really odd looking objects that just appeared as lights to the naked eye, so I took some photos to see if that was the case but they turned out the same as your still shots.

I suspect they have some sort of function, here helping energetically or something like that. I decided last night to invite her to come back (I love that, “her”). I’ll be going out each evening to a community garden close by where I’ll I have a nice big clearing to lay down on the lawn and watch the sky. I’d like to learn more about her if possible, I don’t know how successful that will be, depends on the conditions in which she was here etc., but I’ll report any success I have. I won’t be trying for evidence, I suspect that can hinder things but I will try seeking permission to do that, if I get that far. Such a sweet nature and she was around so much that I took it for granted for the most part, I’d go about it differently if I saw her again.

Star Tsar, I haven’t seen a super low altitude star but something quite similar. It looked like a giant, golden sparkler, maybe 20cms in diameter, but it was perfectly round, the sparkles were consistent, evenly spaced and orderly I think it was the sound that caused me to look up but I didn’t hear it coming, so it must have appeared close by. I looked up as it flew over me and it would have only been a couple of metres above my head at the most. Hard to describe the sound, a bit like a sparkler actually, a sizzling sound (seen space junk etc, def not that, trajectory was parallel to the ground, form was too perfect and consistent). It disappeared shortly after it passed me.
    I liked your story and description and I would really loved to see your deleted photos to compare it with mines.

I also believe that that ship stays motionless so long,excepting sparkling light that surround her,have multiple purposes beside helping us energetically,also gathering,receiving and sending informations,scanning the surrounding/environment in its whole,making contact with any kind of being and so on.Otherwise why she would stay every time for so many hours in the same place?Just visiting?I consider it a huge waste of time,only in the case that she was here for the first time,but I doubt it also.

In any case,her intentions were more than benevolent.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (19th December 2019), Forest Denizen (19th December 2019), Frank V (18th December 2019), Innocent Warrior (18th December 2019), Mike (18th December 2019), RunningDeer (18th December 2019), Sunny-side-up (18th December 2019), Victoria (19th December 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    I liked your story and description and I would really loved to see your deleted photos to compare it with mines.

I also believe that that ship stays motionless so long,excepting sparkling light that surround her,have multiple purposes beside helping us energetically,also gathering,receiving and sending informations,scanning the surrounding/environment in its whole,making contact with any kind of being and so on.Otherwise why she would stay every time for so many hours in the same place?Just visiting?I consider it a huge waste of time,only in the case that she was here for the first time,but I doubt it also.

In any case,her intentions were more than benevolent.
    Well you’re not missing much, they looked exactly the same as yours but with a different landscape, but I’ll take vid and pics for you if I see her again.

Good point, and agreed, not here just visiting.

One point of difference is she wasn’t motionless here. She was moving very slowly but much faster than the stars, we could watch her moving, always (checked with app if it was a star or satellite early on btw, nothing mapped there). Most of the time she disappeared behind the horizon early evening, but that was likely due to the location from which I was watching her because I saw her out later a few times when I was out driving later on, one time much later on in the evening.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Anka (19th December 2019), EFO (18th December 2019), Forest Denizen (19th December 2019), Frank V (18th December 2019), Mike (18th December 2019), RunningDeer (18th December 2019), Sunny-side-up (18th December 2019), Victoria (19th December 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    Well you’re not missing much, they looked exactly the same as yours but with a different landscape, but I’ll take vid and pics for you if I see her again.

Good point, and agreed, not here just visiting.

One point of difference is she wasn’t motionless here. She was moving very slowly but much faster than the stars, we could watch her moving, always (checked with app if it was a star or satellite early on btw, nothing mapped there). Most of the time she disappeared behind the horizon early evening, but that was likely due to the location from which I was watching her because I saw her out later a few times when I was out driving later on, one time much later on in the evening.
    Not wanted to hijack Mike's thread,I'll briefly answer you punctually:

I'll be glad to compare your photos with mines,if the sighting will not catch you with its beauty.

Yes and I wonder why in the last 2-3 years some of them came so close and for such a long period of time...as before...

Yes,they she moved extremely slow at last sighting in September,almost imperceptible.It took it 20-30 minutes to cross a distance of about 2-3 cm until she disappeared behind the trees loosing her from our sight.So,it was faster than stars. Interesting is the fact that you also see it while driving,which raise me a question:does she's following us in her way?

Thanks for your informations,are very valuable for me from multiple points of view.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (19th December 2019), Forest Denizen (19th December 2019), Frank V (18th December 2019), Innocent Warrior (20th December 2019), Mike (18th December 2019), RunningDeer (18th December 2019), Sunny-side-up (18th December 2019), Victoria (19th December 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,208 times in 5,679 posts

For EFO or anybody, no worries on highjacking the thread. It's taken a pretty organic turn in another direction and I'm perfectly ok with that.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Anka (21st December 2019), EFO (19th December 2019), Forest Denizen (19th December 2019), Frank V (18th December 2019), Innocent Warrior (20th December 2019), RunningDeer (18th December 2019), Victoria (19th December 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    For EFO or anybody, no worries on highjacking the thread. It's taken a pretty organic turn in another direction and I'm perfectly ok with that.
    Thank you Mike,and from my point of view it's a matter of common sense or metaphysically saying is a matter of non interference in other's "time-space" field.A bit later today,I will post my approach on Justplain's new thread Remarkable Dream on Timelines.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (20th December 2019), Forest Denizen (21st December 2019), Frank V (19th December 2019), Innocent Warrior (20th December 2019), Mike (19th December 2019), RunningDeer (19th December 2019)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    A bit later today, I will post my approach on Justplain's new thread Remarkable Dream on Timelines.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Anka (20th December 2019), EFO (19th December 2019), Forest Denizen (21st December 2019), Frank V (19th December 2019), Innocent Warrior (20th December 2019), Mike (21st December 2019), Victoria (19th December 2019)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,442 times in 1,007 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    ..So I was leaving work around 7:00pm tonight when I looked up into the sky and saw what appeared to be an orange streak. For a moment I thought it might be an asteroid, but the streak appeared to be motionless. It just sat there in the sky, roughly 45 degrees off the horizon.

The distance between me and it is hard to judge. At first it appeared to be kind of close..and by close I mean a matter of miles. But then something odd happened.

The orange trail evaporated and the whole thing blinked out of existence. And then it came back to life, but now it appeared as a blob of light that gained and lost intensity alternately. At this point, except for it's odd behavior, it looked no different than a star in the night sky.

It turned bright one last time before it dimmed and assumed the appearance of a distant star. Then it descended in a straight line, quite deliberately and slowly, to a point roughly 30 degrees off the horizon. And then, just as deliberately, it took a 90 degree turn left and traveled that line for maybe 5 seconds before it stopped and again assumed the appearance of a distant star. It blended it seamlessly with the night sky.

I tried to communicate with it mentally, asking it if it could recreate the orange streak it represented just a few moments earlier. Nothing happened, sad to say.

But there ya go, my first UFO sighting.
    So Mike, *finally like you said, you saw a UFO and I can finally congratulate you on seeing a UFO so I stop here just to say hello and to tell you that I am glad that you are one of the people who is looking up to sky and stars, because there are enough people who do not look up to the clear sky, the sun's rays or the view filled with stars at night.

I go out every night to the garden and I lose my eyes among the stars and I do not want to lose any, and if a UFO appears I raise my right hand and greet it in silence and pleasure of joy, transmitting all my power of well being and understanding that I can essentially comprehend with my heart.

Because they all slow down from their path above me and light up intensely and illuminate more and more, some quite close to airplanes, or even they just stop, and all I can do is raise my hand in gratitude and say hello and maybe someday take me with them

Two years ago I was running (although I had a health condition in the back column) I was able to run over the plough land through the garden which is over 4000 square meters after a UFO that went down very very low, to twice the height of those five tall walnuts that I have in the garden, and that traveled the distance of the garden on the diagonal somehow, so quiet and it was so huge and so vibrant-beautiful that I feel the emotion again right now when I write to you.

I am glad for anyone who can see the beauty with which they appear for us and only convey their kindness in a light-loving smile, the light that for me is enough to understand anything else, something that appears new in my understanding and evolution, or I am simply rewarded and blessed for the expectation with which I am preparing to meet them.

It is definitely a unique experience for every human being and I am glad for any idea of diversity in this vastness we call Cosmos.

I’ve read in some places where you posted and I was impressed by your originality and kindness.

And I really wish you could see a lot more UFOs!
    Because your title sound in my head for a few days , and because you have the innocence and pure expression of a child(in the sense that you are dear to me) I say with the greatest love,
    You did,you did saw a UFO!

Love,
    Anka
    And all this to be just human.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (21st December 2019), EFO (21st December 2019), Forest Denizen (21st December 2019), Frank V (21st December 2019), Mike (21st December 2019), RunningDeer (21st December 2019), Sunny-side-up (21st December 2019), Victoria (21st December 2019)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

Hi Anka
    Quote so quiet and it was so huge and so vibrant-beautiful
    Just wondering, vibrant as in bright or vibrant as in colourful?

Gratz BTW on being a regular viewer, even if no UFO's are seen it is all a wonderful sight, the night sky
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Anka (21st December 2019), EFO (21st December 2019), Frank V (21st December 2019), RunningDeer (21st December 2019), Victoria (21st December 2019)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,442 times in 1,007 posts

Thank you for the question and good thoughts,Sunny-side-up!

Vibrant as color but in all my running and in the joy that surrounded me I trembled with delight and I was enchanted by the multiple bright vivid colors that passed from one to the other at the base.

I tried to draw it afterwards(in the image below) but I couldn't reproduce those vivid colors,above it had a superstructure that I could not see very well without being illuminated, so it's just a sketch of the whole event.

But above in the drawing I drew as I saw him all the time, and below the two drawings signify the base as my husband saw it, the first on the left as he saw the base at first when it appeared and the second on the right as the light at the base changed as the UFO passed.

So I somehow saw the lights differently and it's interesting because it's not the first time when we look at the same UFO and see the colors differently.
    Since then I have not rushed to meet them because if I choose to stay and say Hi, in place and just look at them I feel much more and the meeting in the depths of my soul is deeper and more intense.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190214_223402.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	212.9 KB
ID:	42078
    And all this to be just human.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

EFO (21st December 2019), Frank V (21st December 2019), Mike (22nd December 2019), RunningDeer (21st December 2019), Sunny-side-up (21st December 2019), Victoria (21st December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2