+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Remarkable Dream on Timelines

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,259 times in 1,414 posts

Default Remarkable Dream on Timelines

I am not much of a clairvoyant, perhaps in small part an empath, and have had the occasional brush with a gray or ufo, however, deep inciteful dreams only occur to me on the odd occasion. So I felt I should communicate this one I had last night.

This was the last in a series of jumbled disconnected dreams. I was looking at a narrow, rectangular glass case, perhaps the width and breadth of an 8" by 11" page and being an inch or two thick, with panes of glass on both sides and a brass-like frame. There were dozens of film pages inside this case.

A voice said 'there should not be so much confusion, all of these things are different timelines'. I reached between the glass panes and started separating some of the sheets. The feeling/thoughts I was having were that positive actions and thoughts can materially affect a timeline, and that our current timeline is indeed positive. These were not just my thoughts, these were also directed to me by the source of the voice.

The voice then said, as a specific page was pulled out of the case and I held it in my hands, 'as an example of how this can work (ie when positive actions/thoughts are not undertaken) here's a timeline where the last positive change was done in 1923.' The page I held originally had writing on it which immediately changed and was blanked followed by numbers in the right column (there was writing in the left column which I assume was the narrative for the timeline). The numbers in the right column were the population, and the end total came to 0. The voice said 'in this timeline humanity became extinct (by the time of our present)'.

That is all I remember from this dream. The implications to my conscious mind are that we are not on that timeline. Also, the more good, positive, unselfish acts that we can do in our present ensures that our current timeline remains, and becomes, more positive.

Any thoughts?
    Last edited by Justplain; 19th December 2019 at 02:00.

2. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

angelfire (21st December 2019), Anka (20th December 2019), AuCo (19th December 2019), Baby Steps (9th April 2020), Ben (24th December 2019), Bill Ryan (19th December 2019), ChristianSky (19th December 2019), DeDukshyn (19th December 2019), EFO (19th December 2019), ExomatrixTV (19th December 2019), Forest Denizen (19th December 2019), Franny (19th December 2019), happyuk (22nd December 2019), Harmony (23rd October 2020), Inaiá (20th December 2019), Innocent Warrior (20th December 2019), Libico (20th December 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th December 2019), Mashika (20th December 2019), Mercedes (19th December 2019), Mike (19th December 2019), mountain_jim (19th December 2019), onevoice (19th December 2019), Pam (21st December 2019), Peter UK (9th April 2020), raregem (19th December 2019), Reinhard (19th December 2019), RogeRio (19th December 2019), RunningDeer (19th December 2019), Sadieblue (19th December 2019), Soda (9th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (19th December 2019), Tyy1907 (21st December 2019), wondering (19th December 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Default Re: Remarkable Dream on Timelines

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    Any thoughts?
    Hey Justplain, I have a thought to share ..

its seems a lucid dream as you are aware " occur to me on the odd occasion ", and the main significance I think yourself found the better " the more good, positive, unselfish acts that we can do in our present ensures that our current timeline remains, and becomes, more positive. "

what differs ordinary dream to lucid dream, is that lucid have full of significance, and this point (in your case) didn't go unnoticed (to you).

I will highlight a couple of elements and talk about some processes that may help to better understand my approach.

- on lucid dream, everything there is a reflex from yourself, so scenarios and elements are things you are used to .. this familiarity allows these dreams to be more meaningful than ordinary dreams.

- the circumstances of dreams seem to be looking at yourself and the world in an relative impersonal ego-free way perspective, and your view in this sense is positive, because you are part of the world that has remained, not the extinct one. (this is really a nice thought - lol)

Briefly, the meaning of this dream seems to be that everything is going well with you, and more details of how it happens can still occur to you in your mind.

Your last concluding sentence has been very well placed and interpreted, and there is a positive context (from you and for the word). Also, an undisputed meaning about "Here and Now" where you are (aware at yourself - existance).

this are few examples of significance we can get from these experiences.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 19th December 2019 at 08:01.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Anka (20th December 2019), Ben (24th December 2019), Bill Ryan (19th December 2019), EFO (19th December 2019), Franny (20th December 2019), Innocent Warrior (20th December 2019), Justplain (19th December 2019), Mercedes (19th December 2019), Mike (19th December 2019), raregem (19th December 2019), Reinhard (19th December 2019), RunningDeer (19th December 2019), Sadieblue (20th December 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,208 times in 5,679 posts

Timelines. I have a headache already and I haven't even begun.

What is a timeline? I'm not even sure. I know what most of us think it is. But it doesn't resolve any of my confusion.

All the sages have always said that all time exists right now. The past, present and future all exist right this moment. And yet, we all like to believe we have free will. How to reconcile that?

In the "Conversations With God" books by Neale Donald Walsch, he compares time to a video game cd disk. All options and possibilities exist on that disk. The player doesn't create; all the player does is choose what already exists.

"timelines", to me, are what already exist. we're not necessarily creating them. we're just choosing them every time we make a decision on something. when enough humans make the same decision, and we reach a critical mass, it could be said that we've chosen a new timeline.

I collected baseball cards as a kid, and occasionally I'd get a hologram card. whenever I think about the nature of time I think of that hologram card. Looked upon one way, it presents itself in a certain fashion. Tilt it just a fraction and it appears as something else altogether. Tilt our reality just a little and the whole picture changes - the past, present and the future. It still all exists at the same time, it's just that it's all changed at once. That's how i reconcile free will and fate.

6. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

angelfire (21st December 2019), Anka (20th December 2019), Ben (24th December 2019), Bill Ryan (19th December 2019), Constance (9th April 2020), EFO (19th December 2019), Forest Denizen (19th December 2019), Franny (20th December 2019), happyuk (22nd December 2019), I should cocoa (9th April 2020), Innocent Warrior (20th December 2019), Justplain (19th December 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th December 2019), Mercedes (19th December 2019), mountain_jim (19th December 2019), Pam (21st December 2019), petra (20th December 2019), raregem (19th December 2019), Reinhard (19th December 2019), RogeRio (19th December 2019), RunningDeer (19th December 2019), Sadieblue (20th December 2019), wondering (19th December 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Extremely interesting dream Justplain!A lot to learn from it.

Extremely true rogparan and very insightful description!Love your approaches over Avalon.

Mike,I have the same issues in the past regarding what the timelines are,but the answer came in a dream as just like Justplain.

Before the dream I always was convinced that the time line is a straight line which everyone of us follow and I'm not saying that is wrong;it's correct up to one point and I explain later.

My dream:I "woke" up myself in a huge transparent shinny bubble somewhere in space bouncing,being more exactly,thrown inside it by its walls until I found myself sitting on a free place in the bench in front of me in the classroom in 4th grade.
    I asked the little me:Do you know me?The little me didn't reply.He have,what always have that theta state watching the class door through me.
    Then I told to little me:I have so much to tell you.The little me kept his theta state.
    And finally I asked him:Do you let me take you a picture? and I sensed his neutrality in the way:Do what you want to do...
    I took the picture of it with my actual phone and when I wanted to check if the picture was taken I woke up.When I woke up I wanted to check my phone for picture but I sensed that I'll do that I will not remember the dream so I give up with a strong sense that the picture is not in the phone and I concentrated to remember the entire dream and I remember it.Of course,in the morning I checked the phone,but it wasn't the picture of little me.

My conclusion is that is possible that at that age this encounter has happened with older me and is also very possible that in time and even now or in the future to send myself informations and only now I find out.

Coming back to "timeline/s" my approach is that time is spherical and we perceive it as a line due to our short life spam whatever long or short is.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (20th December 2019), Ben (24th December 2019), Bill Ryan (19th December 2019), Forest Denizen (19th December 2019), Franny (20th December 2019), Innocent Warrior (20th December 2019), Justplain (19th December 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th December 2019), Mercedes (19th December 2019), Pam (21st December 2019), raregem (19th December 2019), RogeRio (19th December 2019), RunningDeer (19th December 2019), Sadieblue (20th December 2019), Soda (9th April 2020), wondering (19th December 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Hodge-Podge thoughts on merging timelines and dreams:
    Some nights, I’ll have Esher-like dreams where the decor changes to reflect the time frame. Some of the same people are in them. Often, in order to get from one time frame to another I have to crawl through a dark ‘hallway’ (birth canal?).

It’s like interlocking life blocks that I continue to travel from one to the next to the next. But within the dream sometimes I understand that it’s all happening at the same time.

On December 6th, I had what felt like a prophetic dream. I even got up to go to the bathroom and I went right back into it:
    People walked aimlessly in the streets. I saw a bright flash at eye level and at a distance. It confirmed what I already understood was happening. I watched people randomly disappear from the masses while I tried to assure my family everything is going to be alright. No one panicked. It was as though everyone understood on some level of what was going on.

(We were leaving this 3D control tech-net for home.)

This is a repost of some of the thoughts I’m considering not because someone said, but because of my own experiences.
    Some speculate that the timelines are collapsing and the parts of us that’ve splintered across them are merging into whole(ness). We’re able to accomplish this because the mass consciousness is rising. Individuals don’t need to wait for others to awaken. We each decide for ourself to merge the parts through conscious intention to speed things along. Another perspective is that the splintered parts of our soul return to home wherever that is for you while this greater experiment plays out.

Relatively speaking, reincarnation is a thing of the past because we’ll no longer be trapped in this 3D experimental timeline. At the very least, we’ll be able to go home, again where ever that is for you, and grow through our experiences without being caught in this matrix tech-net.

Note: I only add these as food for thought and to do as you wish with it. It’s bits and piece I’ve come across from shares of many.

As for myself? I’m open to the information. I’m currently tossing around the theory that there are bubbles within this 3D cage system. Each represents us living out over and over (reincarnations) and all at the same time. When in reality we’re trapped and our soul is splintered across them by way of control technology.

This splintering keeps us from knowing our true power. The more we’re able to merge the soul pieces, i.e. collapse time lines, the greater our recall and ability strengthens. Either as a group or individually we escape this ‘free will’ paradigm for a ‘freedom’ paradigm. Free will means anything goes. The strong consume the weak. Whereas the freedom paradigm is we’re all sovereign beings. Our thoughts and space is as we create it.

Many have chosen to be in this house of mirrors to assist in blowing this artificial paradigm to smithereens once and for all.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 19th December 2019 at 13:09.

10. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Anka (20th December 2019), Ben (24th December 2019), Bill Ryan (19th December 2019), EFO (19th December 2019), Forest Denizen (19th December 2019), Franny (20th December 2019), Innocent Warrior (20th December 2019), Justplain (19th December 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th December 2019), Mercedes (19th December 2019), mountain_jim (19th December 2019), onevoice (19th December 2019), Pam (21st December 2019), Peter UK (9th April 2020), raregem (19th December 2019), RogeRio (19th December 2019), Sadieblue (20th December 2019), wondering (19th December 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Lightbulb Re: Remarkable Dream on Timelines

I have had many dreams/visions since my UFO encounter in 1990 and very fast I was getting this concept over and over:

"There only need to be one time-line that is a win-win for all that can serve all timelines as there are always overlapping nodes (portals) ... (y)our "higher self" could be the living wisdom of all (y)our timelines combined! ... Which (mostly) does not make sense, in just one timeline thus casted away as "just fantasy" unless (temporary & partial) overlapping of dimensions occur ... that could be (amongst others) due to Cosmic Gamma bursts hitting our Solar System (or other causes) ... our Solar System travels through sections of the Galaxy with different energy fields affecting everything on a sub-atomic (quantum) level".

Part of the real UFOs could be synthetic life, genetic engineered bio-robots, soulless quantum A.I. machines/robotics using drones from the future altering time & space! Because "the soulless" do NOT have access to all timelines as we humans (ultimately) can, that is why they may fear or need us.

cheers,
    Abductee & Near Death Experiencer

John Kuhles 19-12-2019

Remember I just shared a concept, nothing more, nothing less.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 19th December 2019 at 18:05.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

angelfire (22nd December 2019), Anka (20th December 2019), Ben (24th December 2019), Bill Ryan (19th December 2019), Forest Denizen (19th December 2019), Franny (20th December 2019), Innocent Warrior (20th December 2019), Justplain (19th December 2019), modini (20th December 2019), onevoice (19th December 2019), Pam (21st December 2019), Peter UK (9th April 2020), RogeRio (19th December 2019), RunningDeer (19th December 2019), Sadieblue (20th December 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,259 times in 1,414 posts

These are such thoughtful posts. Thanks to all for such meaningful and heartfelt writings! Very interesting indeed.

I have heard that all time is happening simultaneously, and that, combined with having multiple timelines, and assuming that our soul higher self has a representative in all of this (where ever humans participate), then the implications are staggering. Basically, our soul is incredible, beyond comprehension in complexity and abilities. And beyond that, the implications for what the divine creator is, that is completely beyond comprehension. Extremely humbling to my 'little me'.

I really 'get' that even in our 'little human' form, that by our positive, constructive behaviour and thoughts, that we very significantly affect our reality, our 'current' timeline. And I can understand that we may be experiencing a collapsing of timelines into this one if we focus on this one being the one of most positive outcome.

I have become frustrated and tired of suffering soul, between life and past life amnesia, so much so that I consciously don't want to return to this plane if the amnesia, and oppression, have not been removed. Therefore, I understand that this dream might possibly be pointing in a direction where this can be manifested most quickly.

As a side note, I don't think that the timeline concept discussed in this thread directly relates to other dimensions in the multiverse. I believe that is a different topic. For instance, to me, the spirit realm is in those other dimensions. And those other dimensions don't necessarily match a 3 dimensional concept.

I know/intuite that timelines occur in a multi-fold of our 3D dimension. The other dimensions exist for other reasons, one of which is our soul development.

Funny, that despite our frustrations with this 3D quasi entrapment, apparently the soul lineup to get in here is voluminous, and most that graduate out of it choose to stick around longer to help others through it. Are we gluttons for punishment? Atleast we can improve our residence here by do gooding, which I think is the primary point of this dream.
    Last edited by Justplain; 19th December 2019 at 21:23.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Anka (20th December 2019), Bill Ryan (19th December 2019), EFO (19th December 2019), ExomatrixTV (19th December 2019), Forest Denizen (19th December 2019), Franny (20th December 2019), happyuk (22nd December 2019), Innocent Warrior (20th December 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th December 2019), onevoice (19th December 2019), RogeRio (19th December 2019), RunningDeer (19th December 2019), Sadieblue (20th December 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Lightbulb Re: Remarkable Dream on Timelines

To those who claim: "Time does not exist" ... I get that, from a certain (awareness) point of view ... but ... if you pay a visit to your best friend (after not seeing each-other for so long) and your best friend offers Coffee or Tea ... assuming you like it hot ... then you do "not mind" that it gets cold and drink it 10 minutes AFTER it is served "as time suppose not to have existed" ... same for bread when it gets old it has mold/fungus but hey "time does not exist" so you gonna eat bread with mold/fungus too now?

And I can go on and on with tons of examples that TIME does certainly exist!

Cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th December 2019 at 21:59.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Anka (20th December 2019), Bill Ryan (19th December 2019), EFO (19th December 2019), Forest Denizen (21st December 2019), Franny (20th December 2019), Innocent Warrior (20th December 2019), Justplain (19th December 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th December 2019), Pam (21st December 2019), Peter UK (9th April 2020), RogeRio (19th December 2019), RunningDeer (19th December 2019), Sadieblue (20th December 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    And I can go on and on with tons of examples that TIME does certainly exists!

Cheers,
    John
    Cheers back, John.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 20th December 2019 at 05:03.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Anka (20th December 2019), Bill Ryan (19th December 2019), EFO (19th December 2019), ExomatrixTV (19th December 2019), Forest Denizen (21st December 2019), Franny (20th December 2019), Innocent Warrior (20th December 2019), Justplain (19th December 2019), Pam (21st December 2019), Peter UK (20th December 2019), RogeRio (19th December 2019), Sadieblue (20th December 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    To those who claim: "Time does not exist" ... I get that, from a certain (awareness) point of view ... but ... if you pay a visit to your best friend ................
    ask them what they are doing tomorrow.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Anka (20th December 2019), Bill Ryan (20th December 2019), EFO (20th December 2019), Forest Denizen (21st December 2019), Franny (20th December 2019), Innocent Warrior (20th December 2019), Pam (21st December 2019), RogeRio (20th December 2019), RunningDeer (20th December 2019), Sadieblue (21st December 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

What a beautiful dream; crystal clear, complete, and empowering.

We have it backwards. We tend to assume that important events that make up timelines of the collective are determined by those in ‘positions of power’, while the truth is that what happens must reflect the quality of the energy of the collective.

Bottom line - positive energy->positive thoughts->positive actions=positive events, hence constructive timeline.

I had the coolest experience in a dream a couple of nights back, I suspect it’s another piece of the puzzle of déjà vu (will share on experiencers thread) but our whole concept of linear time gets turned on its head once we factor in how it plays out from the perspective of additional dimensions. It appears to me so far that we actually begin with a future moment on another level and then as we move forward we arrive at that moment on the physical level (or can, IDK yet if this is a standard creative function or just what happens when we intervene/change events). My point being, don’t get disheartened by appearances, that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Anka (20th December 2019), Bill Ryan (20th December 2019), EFO (20th December 2019), Forest Denizen (21st December 2019), Franny (20th December 2019), Inaiá (20th December 2019), Justplain (20th December 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th December 2019), Pam (21st December 2019), Peter UK (9th April 2020), RogeRio (20th December 2019), RunningDeer (20th December 2019), Sadieblue (21st December 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    I had the coolest experience in a dream a couple of nights back, I suspect it’s another piece of the puzzle of déjà vu (will share on experiencers thread) but our whole concept of linear time gets turned on its head once we factor in how it plays out from the perspective of additional dimensions. It appears to me so far that we actually begin with a future moment on another level and then as we move forward we arrive at that moment on the physical level (or can, IDK yet if this is a standard creative function or just what happens when we intervene/change events). My point being, don’t get disheartened by appearances, that’s only the tip of the iceberg.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Anka (20th December 2019), Bill Ryan (20th December 2019), EFO (20th December 2019), Forest Denizen (21st December 2019), Franny (20th December 2019), Innocent Warrior (31st December 2019), Pam (21st December 2019), Peter UK (9th April 2020), RogeRio (20th December 2019), Sadieblue (21st December 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,371 times in 1,413 posts

A voice said 'there should not be so much confusion, all of these things are different timelines'.

Any thoughts?
    "There should not be so many timelines... All of these things are confusion" ;-)

Sorry, couldn't resist!

I tried to write a poem about time once, and a (voice?) that sounded like my own thoughts said "Time is like a fire, ever changing as it burns". That was so pretty it startled me, so I wrote the next line myself "I don't know who wrote that - those are not my words"

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Anka (20th December 2019), Bill Ryan (20th December 2019), EFO (20th December 2019), Forest Denizen (21st December 2019), Franny (20th December 2019), Justplain (20th December 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th December 2019), Pam (21st December 2019), Peter UK (9th April 2020), RogeRio (21st December 2019), RunningDeer (20th December 2019), Sadieblue (21st December 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

We have it backwards. We tend to assume that important events that make up timelines of the collective are determined by those in ‘positions of power’, while the truth is that what happens must reflect the quality of the energy of the collective.

Bottom line - positive energy->positive thoughts->positive actions=positive events, hence constructive timeline.

I'll patiently wait for your post and based on what you will tell us,I think I will add more informations regarding "Bottom line - positive energy->positive thoughts->positive actions=positive events".

Not related to subject,I can only tell that one single malevolent word,action,thought and so on made,brings back other benevolent words,actions,thoughts and so on,changing timeline of the happening in new direction with multiple implications.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (20th December 2019), Bill Ryan (20th December 2019), Forest Denizen (21st December 2019), Innocent Warrior (31st December 2019), Justplain (20th December 2019), Pam (21st December 2019), RogeRio (21st December 2019), RunningDeer (20th December 2019), Sadieblue (21st December 2019)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,442 times in 1,007 posts

I am not much of a clairvoyant, perhaps in small part an empath, and have had the occasional brush with a gray or ufo, however, deep inciteful dreams only occur to me on the odd occasion. So I felt I should communicate this one I had last night.

This was the last in a series of jumbled disconnected dreams. I was looking at a narrow, rectangular glass case, perhaps the width and breadth of an 8" by 11" page and being an inch or two thick, with panes of glass on both sides and a brass-like frame. There were dozens of film pages inside this case.

A voice said 'there should not be so much confusion, all of these things are different timelines'. I reached between the glass panes and started separating some of the sheets. The feeling/thoughts I was having were that positive actions and thoughts can materially affect a timeline, and that our current timeline is indeed positive. These were not just my thoughts, these were also directed to me by the source of the voice.

The voice then said, as a specific page was pulled out of the case and I held it in my hands, 'as an example of how this can work (ie when positive actions/thoughts are not undertaken) here's a timeline where the last positive change was done in 1923.' The page I held originally had writing on it which immediately changed and was blanked followed by numbers in the right column (there was writing in the left column which I assume was the narrative for the timeline). The numbers in the right column were the population, and the end total came to 0. The voice said 'in this timeline humanity became extinct (by the time of our present)'.

That is all I remember from this dream. The implications to my conscious mind are that we are not on that timeline. Also, the more good, positive, unselfish acts that we can do in our present ensures that our current timeline remains, and becomes, more positive.

Any thoughts?
    I was very impressed with your dream, I read it twice and I understood in different details each time ... it is difficult to describe because when I read your post it is as if I write ... it is a confusion of terms but on which I feel full of, confusion which generally helps me a lot more because it teaches me to feel the usefulness of a problem in exchange for its appearance as it is rendered, and am very impressed with what those pages might be,because for me the mere name of a Book goes beyond anything that could be possible by going so far that I can safely say that the meaning of the Book generally, transcends in effect as an absolute living form over anything can be called time or not.

I, after a series of events, manage to actually live a book in this life, although this implies much more, but I am transposed long enough in this, to call it experience.

Its presence every time gives me the effect of the creation in a kind of programming in many as I could call them spiritual dimensions although they depend on many related interferences such as the states of both sides, detachment by attachment,
    folding of consensus what insufflates a translation from both sides, an immensely neutral involvement and an endlessly gifted kindness, dimensions in which we meet and where it does not matter who the Creator is but on the contrary important is that the experience to continue under the unsubordinated virtue of the law of love, love in a kind of transposition of transport.

It might be possible that you were navigating a kind of expression that shows you something you already knew, something that maybe you even wrote in the future about the past and it was time to remember now the importance of entering a new path in your understanding.

Or maybe in your dream you just had to live that time and what you remember it only a part,but one milligram of hyper-emotion gives me the conviction that the informationally directed interflux between you and what your dream signifies creates a great potential in discovering principles, experiments and waves of energies in good hypotheses in interplanetary, inter-humanist and transmutation evolution of the good in soul in soul further in the euphemized non-dimensional axiomatic area dimensioned to experience in the cosmos far beyond what you can comprehend with the imagination, further than you or the time, for I wish you a good resolution that will represent you in flawless perfection of wisdom forever in all forms and for all the good of truth that sits here in us far away somewhere but nearby, I wish you with all my love, pleasant dreams.

Love,
    Anka
    And all this to be just human.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th December 2019), EFO (21st December 2019), Forest Denizen (21st December 2019), Justplain (21st December 2019), Pam (21st December 2019), Peter UK (9th April 2020), RogeRio (21st December 2019), RunningDeer (20th December 2019), Victoria (23rd December 2019)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

My answer to the existence of TIME and SPACE is a joint reality, one cannot be without the other. Say GOD is a single consciousness, who by meditation imagines a second person. There is no space imagined in this, since the Other is still a part of the original thinker. However, imagine a third, or more separate beings or things and you have immediately created space/time. You have invented "Location" relative to other locations. Assuming that communication to be understood must take place linearly, it is taking place in "time." Thereby creating space/time. From there is born the outer world (in the Mind of God though it be.)

Another profound thought is, by extension, the creation of the extended Universe is likely partly brought into reality by mental construct, but the concept of Universes reaching to Infinity, may merely be a mental extrapolation and interpolation. In this way what appears to be infinite may exist in the mind of the progenitor whether that be God or Man which is mentally a split off from God Mind.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Anka (21st December 2019), Bill Ryan (21st December 2019), EFO (21st December 2019), Forest Denizen (21st December 2019), Justplain (21st December 2019), Peter UK (9th April 2020), RogeRio (21st December 2019), RunningDeer (21st December 2019)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

Quote We tend to assume that important events that make up timelines of the collective are determined by those in ‘positions of power’, while the truth is that what happens must reflect the quality of the energy of the collective.

This is oh so important to remember, thank you for reminding me, Rachel.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Anka (21st December 2019), Bill Ryan (21st December 2019), EFO (21st December 2019), Forest Denizen (21st December 2019), Innocent Warrior (31st December 2019), Justplain (21st December 2019), Peter UK (9th April 2020), RogeRio (22nd December 2019), RunningDeer (21st December 2019)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

This is my dream about timelines. In the dream there was a man I did not know in waking life. I felt so much love for this person. It was beyond romantic love it really transcended that. I have personally in my waking life never felt such an expression of love. Then the person was gone and I was searching desperately for him. I began to follow a white dog feeling that he would lead me to him. We traveled on foot and I focused on following the dog. I realize we are now in another time era , it was back in time. There was a rather plump old woman working in a field by herself in a bleak, harsh landscape. This is where the dog led me. When the old woman looked up, I could recognize the eyes they were dancing and full of love, she was the man I was looking for.

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Anka (21st December 2019), Bill Ryan (21st December 2019), EFO (21st December 2019), Forest Denizen (21st December 2019), Justplain (21st December 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st December 2019), onevoice (21st December 2019), Peter UK (9th April 2020), RogeRio (22nd December 2019), RunningDeer (21st December 2019)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

It's like our contribution - conscious or not- is pooled into the collective and either helps or hinders every moment of every day. Yikes. We're "voting" all the time in this sense. And the awakened have an even greater responsibility to shake others out of complacency so we can shake off the influence of the spiritually lost ET interlopers actively suppressing and keeping us down for their simple depraved amusement.
    I watched Battlefield earth yesterday on Netflix and it portrays this depraved mindset that these beings have toward humans.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Anka (21st December 2019), Bill Ryan (21st December 2019), EFO (21st December 2019), ExomatrixTV (21st December 2019), Justplain (21st December 2019), onevoice (21st December 2019), Peter UK (9th April 2020), RunningDeer (21st December 2019)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Any thoughts?
    One possibility comes to mind that could be considered.

The date 1923 falls between the two world wars, the implications of which couldn't be ignored, that humanity had to get its act together or reap the inevitable consequences.

The havoc, devastation, misery and overall deaths resulting from what occurred in the first world war, ending in 1918, may just have been enough of a prompt to humanity to attempt some sort of reconciliation with and within itself in the following few years. The extent of the positive intention manifest was just enough that it was able to offset the timeline of complete annihilation.

The powerful forces at play on the planet during this period of the century, working through and within humanity had the potential for the complete annihilation scenario to come into full play. However because enough positive intention was manifest around the date of 1923, it became diverted into the next worst scenario instead, that of the second world war

Although there were equal atrocities and suffering in the second world war, enough lessons had been learnt from both wars to end with humanity just about intact and resetting itself.

These lessons within this timeline continue to present as crises and opportunities.
    Last edited by Peter UK; 9th April 2020 at 04:28.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

EFO (10th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread