+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 'Tic Tac' UFO incident (2004 US Navy sighting) again profiled in MSM

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Default 'Tic Tac' UFO incident (2004 US Navy sighting) again profiled in MSM

This ufo sighting by a us navy pilot, has again been given high profile coverage in the mainstream media. This story is obviously being pushed to make the subject matter more prevalent in the 'white world'. Because the military (and presumably the intelligence agencies) seems to be controlling this 'narrative' of ufo 'disclosure' the general consensus in the alternative media (ie. Avalon, dark journalist, etc.) is that we should be extremely skeptical as to the intended purpose of this story which could very easily be spun into "ufo's are a threat" yarn. I am not saying that ufo's aren't a threat, since the abduction and missing persons' phenomenon are indicators that they are a problem, however, human military abilities to counter these craft are next to useless. The military could use this 'threat' to suck more money out of governments and in a worse case scenario, use it as a prequel to the infamous 'fake alien invasion' storyline. The reappearance of this story doesn't bode well from my perspective.

Note that Tom DeLong is again mentioned, another mouthpiece in this spin.

U.S. navy pilot who witnessed something strange over Pacific in 2004 breaks silence

It wasn’t a bird. It wasn’t a plane.

It was definitely a UFO.

Fifteen years after U.S. navy pilot Chad Underwood filmed something strange over the Pacific Ocean, he broke his silence in an interview with New York Magazine.

The video that Underwood captured from the radar pod on his F/A-18 Super Hornet has been featured by the New York Times, and it confirms another sighting by a different pilot earlier the same day.

They call the object that they saw “the Tic Tac” because it appeared to be about 40-feet long and a white oblong shape, hovering above the Pacific off the coast of Mexico.

"It is just what we call a UFO. I couldn’t identify it. It was flying. And it was an object. It’s as simple as that,” Underwood said.

For the first time, Chad Underwood spoke about what he saw off the coast of California in November 2004.

Underwood, who has served as a flight instructor as well as a navy pilot, said he doesn’t want to be caught up in “the little green men crazies” who obsess over UFOs and extraterrestrials. But he insists that he saw something, and he’s quite sure that the obvious explanations don’t fit the facts.

The object went from around 50,000 feet down to about a hundred feet above sea level in seconds, according to the observations. Despite moving so fast, the object didn’t create a sonic boom, and it didn’t give any indication of exhaust plumes that would indicate some sort of propulsion.

You don’t see birds at 5,000 or 10,000 or 20,000 feet. That’s just not how birds operate,” he said.

And it probably wasn’t some sort of top-secret test aircraft, because someone in the military probably would’ve just told him if that was the case. Somebody from NORAD phoned the USS Nimitz immediately after the sighting to get an account of what Underwood saw.

“You know, I’ve got top-secret clearance with a ton of special-project clearances. So, it’s not like I wasn’t cleared to know. But, as I’m sure you’ve found in your research, to have clearance to know something, you have to have both the clearance that it’s elevated to and you have to have the ‘need to know’ it. And, clearly, whatever it was, if it was a government project, I did not need to know.”

The incident was sufficiently serious that the military also spent two weeks trying to figure out what Underwood saw, including recalibrating the radar system to make sure it was working properly.

“The thing that stood out to me the most was how erratic it was behaving. And what I mean by ‘erratic’ is that its changes in altitude, air speed, and aspect were just unlike things that I’ve ever encountered before flying against other air targets,’ Underwood told the magazine.

“Because, aircraft, whether they’re manned or unmanned, still have to obey the laws of physics. They have to have some source of lift, some source of propulsion. The Tic Tac was not doing that. It was going from like 50,000 feet to, you know, a hundred feet in like seconds, which is not possible.”

‘If it was obeying physics like a normal object that you would encounter in the sky — an aircraft, or a cruise missile, or some sort of special project that the government didn’t tell you about — that would have made more sense to me. The part that drew our attention was how it wasn’t behaving within the normal laws of physics”

2019 has been a big year for UFO stuff. In May, the New York Times reported on objects observed by navy pilots, including one incident in 2014 where a Super Hornet nearly hit something. That report built on a 2017 story about the Pentagon’s secretive Advanced Aerospace Thread Identification Program which analyzes UFO sightings.

And then in September, the Times reported on the work of former Blink-182 frontman Tom DeLonge, who quit the band to become a UFO researcher. It was the DeLonge’s work in part that apparently caused the U.S. military to acknowledge several objects caught on film that cannot be identified. Flying objects.

“We’ve been waiting around as scholars and researchers on the subject for many decades and hoping to God that one day the government would come out and acknowledge what this is,” DeLonge told the newspaper.

One of the key videos that DeLonge and his organization, The Stars Academy of Arts & Science, have focused on in their research, is the 2004 Tic Tac video filmed by Underwood.

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/...breaks-silence

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Anka (20th December 2019), Bill Ryan (21st December 2019), boja (20th December 2019), conk (23rd December 2019), EFO (20th December 2019), ExomatrixTV (21st December 2019), Frank V (21st December 2019), jjjones (20th December 2019), liderr (21st December 2019), mountain_jim (23rd December 2019), Strat (23rd December 2019), Sunny-side-up (20th December 2019), toppy (21st December 2019), Wansen (20th December 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

Default Re: 'Tic Tac' UFO incident (2004 US Navy sighting) again profiled in MSM

Tucker Carlson is also at it again:

To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st December 2019), boja (21st December 2019), EFO (21st December 2019), Frank V (21st December 2019), Justplain (21st December 2019), mountain_jim (23rd December 2019), section9 (21st December 2019), Strat (23rd December 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: 'Tic Tac' UFO incident (2004 US Navy sighting) again profiled in MSM

Quote Posted by Builder (here)
    Tucker Carlson is also at it again:

Funny, Carlson seems a bit 'flummoxed' by the fact that the media in general has not been covering this story now that the military has finally admitted that ufo's exist (and that they defy the known laws of physics). Carlson's guest also points to the 'threats' posed by ufo's, that is really the angle I am guessing that tptb want to elevate into public view. Two other interesting angles that Carlson raises are (1) the military has been lying about ufo's for years, and (2) the ufo's are not from here. All of these facts should be revelations to the public, and its interesting that there has been no significant public response.

Although I believe that the majority of people realize that ufo's are real, that they defy the known laws of physics and that they are not from here, which might explain why so little public reaction to this 'disclosure', when the mainstream finally does wake up to this provocative admission by the pentagon, other issues that have been suppressed and ignored, will then come into plain view and be opened to more realistic discussion. These topics include:

1) the abduction phenomenon (what are the aliens doing, anyway?)

2) animal mutilations (same question as 1)

3) the secret space program

4) backengineering of ufo crash retrievals (if the military will admit to that)

5) why all the lying by the government and military that ufo's exist (ie. remember the 'swamp gas' explanation from the 1950/60s?)?

6) missing/disappeared persons: how much do ufo's have to do with this?

7) how much contact have governments and the military had with aliens/ufo's?

I am sure that there are many more issues to be raised. Once the military/industrial/government complex has admitted contact with aliens, then a whole new realm of exo-politics is opened up, and that should be a dandy. If the public calm can be maintained, perhaps the 'fake alien invasion' scenario can be avoided (since the aliens have already invaded and have been here for eons).

A real head stretcher for people will be the final recognition that the intelligences running ufo's, whether biological or artificial intelligence, can step in and out of 3D space-time, having technology that is thousands, if not millions, of years more advanced than ours. It would also be an interesting exo-political adventure to see whether there are any alien 'good guy' group that could help us manage any threat that exists from the ET bad guys.

When you really look at it, the Ufo subject raises a large number of very difficult issues, which may be another reason for the muted public response to this topic.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd December 2019), boja (21st December 2019), conk (23rd December 2019), EFO (21st December 2019), Frank V (21st December 2019), mountain_jim (23rd December 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

I have to say that TUCKER CARLSON is leading the field by a mile, when it comes to reporting on the UFO subject via mainstream media.

He seems to be the only one asking the right questions which any normal person should be asking.

This SHOULD be huge - the fact that on his show TOM ROGAN states that from declassified government documents we are told that several pilots
    have been KILLED while "ENGAGING" these UAPs. We have to ask "Is nobody paying attention?"

OR, is Tucker just being used as a "Go Between" here ?

Still no coverage here in England - We are still regarded as nuts if we talk about UFOs. -I know, I've tried it.
    "UNIDENTIFIED" Series 1 came and went - nobody noticed !!
    They've never heard of TTSA or Tic-Tac UFOs.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd December 2019), EFO (24th December 2019), Frank V (23rd December 2019), Justplain (23rd December 2019), Sunny-side-up (23rd December 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by boja (here)
    I have to say that TUCKER CARLSON is leading the field by a mile, when it comes to reporting on the UFO subject via mainstream media.

He seems to be the only one asking the right questions which any normal person should be asking.

This SHOULD be huge - the fact that on his show TOM ROGAN states that from declassified government documents we are told that several pilots
    have been KILLED while "ENGAGING" these UAPs. We have to ask "Is nobody paying attention?"

OR, is Tucker just being used as a "Go Between" here ?

Still no coverage here in England - We are still regarded as nuts if we talk about UFOs. -I know, I've tried it.
    "UNIDENTIFIED" Series 1 came and went - nobody noticed !!
    They've never heard of TTSA or Tic-Tac UFOs.
    Many here have and do notice boja, we are a lot more reserved here perhaps 0.o
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd December 2019), boja (23rd December 2019), EFO (24th December 2019), Frank V (23rd December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread