+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ufology contact & healing initiative

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member UfonautRadio's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Ufology contact & healing initiative

Ufologists! Happy holidays to you and your family. I have been working on a new "positive" Ufology healing / contact project via Binaural audio technology.Life changing potential if folks tune inward and tune out of the media for more of the day and night.

The site is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSH...JNwm-HJLIdYlMA

If you enjoy please don't hesitate to tell folks. If they know my background, I'm sure the seriousness of the tech will be explored. We believe that frequency through brain stim is still the key to unlocking a real contact scenario.

Thanks and best wishes
    Happy holidays to you and your family. I have been working on a new "positive" Ufology healing / contact project via Binaural audio technology. I hope you have time to check it out and see the possible potental if folks would tune in and tune out of the media for more of the day and night.

We believe that frequency through brain stim is still the key to unlocking a real contact scenario.

Let's start controlling the narrative again.
    Last edited by UfonautRadio; 21st December 2019 at 23:24.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to UfonautRadio For This Post:

Agape (21st November 2021), Bill Ryan (21st December 2019), Bluegreen (21st December 2019), EFO (22nd December 2019), Sunny-side-up (21st December 2019), thepainterdoug (22nd December 2019), toppy (22nd December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread