Thread: Targeted individual with youtube channel

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Haujean Contactee's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 187 posts

Default Targeted individual with youtube channel

I've been following this unfortunate victim of the DIA program for several weeks now. Here's one of his videos that he posted today. It's one of the worst cases that I've seen thus far. A government that does this to its citizens is the true definition of evil

MILAB victim and ET disclosure activist

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Chester (30th June 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Malta On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Default Re: Targeted individual with youtube channel

I think you will find this guy a comedian, He seems to be circumnavigating the globe in the back of an Ambo.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Airelle77 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Airelle77 (here)
    I think you will find this guy a comedian, He seems to be circumnavigating the globe in the back of an Ambo.
    If he's a comedian he's definitely not funny. Do you have any background info on him?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Haujean Contactee (here)
    Quote Posted by Airelle77 (here)
    If he's a comedian he's definitely not funny. Do you have any background info on him?
    I know nothing about him, but I'll copy this article verbatim. It was easy to find.
    Bryan Tew blows whistle on himself: admits defrauding the government

As has been plainly obvious to anyone watching his videos over the last several years, Bryan Tew is clearly not disabled, at least not in the way he was claiming to the State of Ohio and possibly the Social Security Administration.

I was willing to throw him a bone and say maybe he has some lingering mobility or pain issues from a previous vehicle accident that as far as I know is real (at least the accident was real, the actual long-term effect of his injuries I am unsure of).

The sympathy went out the door when he made videos showing himself literally running after people he claimed were stalkers and going out to the beach to snorkel. Everyone knew you were faking it, Bryan. I was happy to let the State of Ohio know about it too.

Anyway, he confessed because he think it might help stop the mind control targeting he thinks is happening to him.
    I’m not confident that this will actually result in Bryan getting the help he needs. I don’t even know if the FBI will take this seriously or just laugh it off and hit the delete button.

But the hope is there that this will result in Bryan getting institutionalized. As much as I laugh and mock Bryan’s misfortunes, I still want him to get help.

Bryan, you will only get better by checking yourself into a mental hospital.

FBI, I’ve tipped you off about this guy multiple times for the death threats he has issued. It is time for you guys to do this guy a favor and have him 5150’d.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (14th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), Haujean Contactee (12th February 2020), Mike (12th February 2020), Yoda (12th February 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I spent about an hour going through some of Tew's videos and those of two other people claiming to be TI's. It's impossible to determine what's taking place with these people. I've only seen a couple of Tew's videos in total. I have an opinion that I can't validate and this is what it is. Some of these people obviously have a mental illness and without a thorough inpatient evaluation no one is going to know what it is. On the other hand, we know that the Trans Atlantic System Government's and intelligence agencies have spent a lot of time, effort, and money, creating mind control techniques and programs. If a program like this exists than this would be what you would expect to see. A type of a program like this would result in someone eventually loosing touch with reality. If Tew is correct about his assertions of being a TI, it would be impossible for him under such levels of stress and sleep deprivation to accurately determine exactly who was out to get him and who wasn't. And if a sinister government program was truly out of get him they would want such a form of self delusion to set in and amplify the torture that they were administering to him. And naturally the response is going to be from skeptical people that he is suffering from a serious mental illness. Skeptics in general are usually never skeptical of a proven liar which is their own government. You would think that as a skeptic that this is where they would start but that seems to never be the case. And with a very weak to non existent mental health system especially in the United States and abroad, the resources are not there to help Mr Tew or any of these other people claiming to be TI's. But what is clear is that people, especially those of the skeptical variety generally lack empathy and see nothing wrong with using this man and others as entertainment as demonstrated in the comments.

So I have to conclude that all of the above is taking place. And what can be done about it is the the big question? We are so far down the rabbit hole with a broken and completely corrupt system of government worldwide that we would have to start with the obvious surface problems which leaves potential victims like this as causalities of a completely corrupt and dysfunctional system. Even if it's just mental illness there's no help coming, not from the system, and certainly not from a public that lacks empathy. I think that the public just hasn't had enough of the broken system yet for any real substantial change to take place. And if they did, do we help these people, or those in much larger numbers who are denied healthcare, or worksmans compensation? Do we pick up the syringes on city streets or do we clean up our rigged election system? It's gotten that bad and few people today are equipped to do anything about it which is all by design.

As for me, I testify that the government is fully out of control. Back in October I attempted to go public about my ET group contact experiences and since then my phone calls on my cell phone and my landline to a total of 3 people are tampered with using a wide variety of sound effects. And the moment that you discuss this openly people are immediately socially programmed to put you into a category with someone like Brian Tew, or even some of these other people who seem far less stable. So my final word here is that our society is sick and people like Brian Tew are perfect examples of how bad it's gotten regardless of the cause.
    Last edited by Haujean Contactee; 12th February 2020 at 05:01.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Chester (30th June 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), Inaiá (16th February 2020), Molly4US (23rd February 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

LOL! I just don't know about Tew myself, but your comment about T.I.'s needing an inpatient psychiatric evaluation really tickled me. Imagine getting an accurate psychiatric evaluation in a mental hospital complete with locks on every door, and psychiatric medications some of which can give a person tardive dyskenisia on the first dosage, and may give the person lingering ticks for the rest of their life so they really look the jittery part of a drug-user or schizophrenic. Imagine these locked doors and dangerous stupefying medications being used by controlling Islamics. FYI, if you go to any hospital in my county of California, nearly half are Islamics from the Middle East and Africa. If you go into the psychiatric wing, or a mental hospital, at least 50%, some a lot more, are Islamics with heavy accents. THAT is insane, THAT is not normal. With so much illegal immigration being done by Islamics, and their very controlling religion/culture etc, it is not any wonder why their want to subjugate others by taking over hospitals and psychiatric wings so as to use them to falsely diagnose citizens with mental illness and schizophrenia so as to take their jobs, make them lose their friends, respect of the community, and lose their house and land, or business. On the ballot, if schizophrenics lose their right to vote, who do you think will try to cause everyone to "appear schizophrenic"? Who has that power in their hands? Then ask yourself who is using the V2K? It is more than obvious. It is absolute. Thank you.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), Haujean Contactee (23rd February 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Molly4US (here)
    LOL! I just don't know about Tew myself, but your comment about T.I.'s needing an inpatient psychiatric evaluation really tickled me. Imagine getting an accurate psychiatric evaluation in a mental hospital complete with locks on every door, and psychiatric medications some of which can give a person tardive dyskenisia on the first dosage, and may give the person lingering ticks for the rest of their life so they really look the jittery part of a drug-user or schizophrenic. Imagine these locked doors and dangerous stupefying medications being used by controlling Islamics. FYI, if you go to any hospital in my county of California, nearly half are Islamics from the Middle East and Africa. If you go into the psychiatric wing, or a mental hospital, at least 50%, some a lot more, are Islamics with heavy accents. THAT is insane, THAT is not normal. With so much illegal immigration being done by Islamics, and their very controlling religion/culture etc, it is not any wonder why their want to subjugate others by taking over hospitals and psychiatric wings so as to use them to falsely diagnose citizens with mental illness and schizophrenia so as to take their jobs, make them lose their friends, respect of the community, and lose their house and land, or business. On the ballot, if schizophrenics lose their right to vote, who do you think will try to cause everyone to "appear schizophrenic"? Who has that power in their hands? Then ask yourself who is using the V2K? It is more than obvious. It is absolute. Thank you.
    I made the statement about the evaluation based on a normal context where the system works for the greater good, and of course in reality it doesn't. There is a clash of cultures going on which is why we need sensible immigration laws instead of open borders and a free for all. No matter what country a person is immigrating into they should be required to assimilate into the culture. I can speak from experience that in Maryland I've ran into a doctor from Somalia that said that I should be in prison for using legal medical cannabis and then she refused to provide me with medical care citing that I was a criminal who should be in prison. And what was ironic is that a nurse practitioner who was part of the practice or renting an office from them was certifying patients for medical cannabis cards. There were pot leaf covered brochures all over the office. And when I questioned her about them she said, "that's a doctor down the hall and not me". In her country I would likely never see freedom again if I wasn't killed over it.

And it is also true that in the Soviet Union and in Nazi Germany that both governments were wrongfully committing people for so called mental illnesses for their political beliefs. They've been trying to do it in America and it was done in the corrupt globalist controlled nation of France to Marine Le Pen. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-f...-idUSKCN1M01U1
    How bad are the abuses going to get by the New World Order shadow government? And further more, how much more are people willing to take?
    I personally believe Brian Tew and many TIs. There is a hidden arms race to control the population of this planet by creating a digital hive mind that interfaces humanity with a quantum computer system for total domination by the world's elites. A good place to start researching this is the work of Dr Robert Duncan http://www.drrobertduncan.com/index.html

The globalist at their very core want to achieve an artificial telepathic society modeled after what ET societies have. But in the ET telepathic societies the minds of the people are in balance within the natural laws of the transdimensional universe. This means that all souls are connected to source which is the collective subconscious group mind. This allows for the population to better police their government. But within this planetary simulation we are psychically suppressed and if a digital quantum hive mind were to be achieved it would be the death of the human race because the elite psychopaths would have total and absolute domination over the consciousness of every single human being on the planet. And we cannot allow that to happen.
    Last edited by Haujean Contactee; 23rd February 2020 at 08:28. Reason: typo

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2020), Chester (30th June 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), Molly4US (24th February 2020), palehorse (28th April 2020), Victoria (23rd February 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

I made the statement about the evaluation based on a normal context where the system works for the greater good, and of course in reality it doesn't. There is a clash of cultures going on which is why we need sensible immigration laws instead of open borders and a free for all. No matter what country a person is immigrating into they should be required to assimilate into the culture. I can speak from experience that in Maryland I've ran into a doctor from Somalia that said that I should be in prison for using legal medical cannabis and then she refused to provide me with medical care citing that I was a criminal who should be in prison. And what was ironic is that a nurse practitioner who was part of the practice or renting an office from them was certifying patients for medical cannabis cards. There were pot leaf covered brochures all over the office. And when I questioned her about them she said, "that's a doctor down the hall and not me". In her country I would likely never see freedom again if I wasn't killed over it.

And it is also true that in the Soviet Union and in Nazi Germany that both governments were wrongfully committing people for so called mental illnesses for their political beliefs. They've been trying to do it in America and it was done in the corrupt globalist controlled nation of France to Marine Le Pen. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-f...-idUSKCN1M01U1
    How bad are the abuses going to get by the New World Order shadow government? And further more, how much more are people willing to take?
    I personally believe Brian Tew and many TIs. There is a hidden arms race to control the population of this planet by creating a digital hive mind that interfaces humanity with a quantum computer system for total domination by the world's elites. A good place to start researching this is the work of Dr Robert Duncan http://www.drrobertduncan.com/index.html

The globalist at their very core want to achieve an artificial telepathic society modeled after what ET societies have. But in the ET telepathic societies the minds of the people are in balance within the natural laws of the transdimensional universe. This means that all souls are connected to source which is the collective subconscious group mind. This allows for the population to better police their government. But within this planetary simulation we are psychically suppressed and if a digital quantum hive mind were to be achieved it would be the death of the human race because the elite psychopaths would have total and absolute domination over the consciousness of every single human being on the planet. And we cannot allow that to happen.
    And this was Haujean Contactee's last post.

Sadly.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st July 2020), Haujean Contactee (11th September 2020), Zirconian (11th September 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Imagine being this member and having witnessed (and video recorded) the following [note: I understand I am assuming he did witness and record this himself - it is hard to tell from his commentary] -

What would you conclude if you were him?

Should anyone ever venture a conclusion?
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st July 2020), Trisher (11th September 2020), Zirconian (11th September 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chester (here)

And this was Haujean Contactee's last post.

Sadly.
    Hello Chester,
    I guess it's most appropriate for me to respond to you than anyone else. I haven't left this forum, I've only been away. I've been going through a year long period of physical healing and self reflection. This also involved establishing a direct connection with source. From my personal experiences I can tell you that "Source" is far more than just our collective subconscious group mind as I had mentioned in that post that you quoted above this one. Source is our creator, that is separate as well as unified with us. To quote Whitney Streiber, "reality is God's dream". There is great wisdom in that quote. I came back here tonight because a friend told me that Truman Cash had died. I think it was a mistake so I logged back to check. I haven't looked just yet for an obituary because I went straight to your inbox and found your post. I think he's probably fine. His subject came tonight with a friend which I'll explain under your other post.

Since I'm back here now you've inspired me to post here again. I'm also a few weeks away from beginning the social media project that I described on my youtube channel description. I'm going to be updating that description soon. I've been partnered with a wonderful woman and an amazing soul named Dianne from Australia to jointly create what I have named, "The Voices of Orion Project". The project's mission is to create a body of work comprised of videos, essays, and interviews, centered around a forum similar to Avalon but with a different structure designed to empower and aid in the creation of "Light Workers", both of ET soul origin and those native to the planet. And most importantly to help them connect with Source that will ground them and help them carry out their life purpose. It will also be a grass roots disclosure project designed to give those without a voice a means to being heard so that they can inspire others in a collective effort to raise the consciousness and to heal the planet and the human race. It's a small role in a much bigger plan that is underway.

We will also be focusing on those like myself who have been put through extraterrestrial trauma based programs to offer them a means of healing and support. For Dianne and I, this is an opportunity to heal our selves through the service of others. I will continue to post from this point forward. Thank for your post and your interest, as well as your kind intentions.

Nathan

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2020), shamballaOn (17th September 2020), Trisher (11th September 2020), Zirconian (11th September 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chester (here)
    Imagine being this member and having witnessed (and video recorded) the following [note: I understand I am assuming he did witness and record this himself - it is hard to tell from his commentary] -

What would you conclude if you were him?

Should anyone ever venture a conclusion?
    This video was taken by my friend of 15 years who resides in Rochester Washington. He has a back story similar to Truman Cash which why the subject of Truman Cash came up tonight in a telephone conversation that I had with him. He was the one who said that when he looked up Truman's name and an obituary came up, but that Truman Cash didn't sound like the Truman Cash that we know in Avalon. I would share this person's first name but he's a very private guy and I'll leave that up to him when I interview him for my Haujean Contactee youtube channel. That video was taken one night outside of his house. The UFOs were seen over an area known for a series of Indian burial mounds. It was filmed on his cell phone camera several months before he began receiving psychic downloads which led him to join and help me with the social media project that I was given to do with Dianne.

I had a series of sightings in my early 20's. In many cases sightings often precede direct ET contact. It's a process that they put many of us through. My contact began as a child and built on itself as time progressed. I was told by my contacts that my friend was undergoing to same process. So while there were likely many reasons why those craft appeared in the night sky that night, thanks to our collective consciousness it was possible for him to bear witness to them to broaden his understanding of his self and his reason for being here. If you haven't already, view that video on your computer and turn up the volume. You can hear him talk to himself as he struggles to comprehend what he is witnessing.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2020), shamballaOn (17th September 2020), Zirconian (11th September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread