+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Theory of Wow, Metamaterial, Disclosure [Grant Cameron Lecture]

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,214 times in 21,086 posts

Exclamation The Theory of Wow, Metamaterial, Disclosure [Grant Cameron Lecture]

The Theory of Wow, Metamaterial, Disclosure [Grant Cameron Lecture]

AATIP, Disclosure, TTSA, Tom Delonge, metamaterial, ADAM project, Jacques Vallee, Ariel School, orb, grey alien, alien abduction etc. etc.

beyondpresidentialufo.com
    presidentialufo.com

Grant Cameron Whitehouse UFO

Grant Cameron

Grant Cameron has been researching UFO's since 1975, and has been recognized as both the Leeds Conference International Researcher and the UFO Congress Researcher of the Year. He has spent decades watching and chronicling developments around extraterrestrial contact. He is the author of Charlie Red Star.

He became involved in Ufology in May 1975 with personal sightings of an object which locally became known as Charlie Red Star. The sightings occurred in Carman, Manitoba about 25 miles north of the Canada-US border. Hundreds of other people sighted objects at the same time during a prolonged flap of sightings.

Over the next 18 months he had many sightings of large objects and small (monitor) objects in the area. He spent countless days in the area photographing a series of strange objects and interviewing hundreds of witnesses who were involved.
    After composing a manuscript about the flap, he moved on to research the work of the late Wilbert B. Smith. Smith headed up the Canadian government flying saucer investigation known as Project Magnet which ran from 1950 to 1954. During two decades of work on Smith, Cameron was able to collect most of Smith’s files and material written. He interviewed most of the associates around Smith who worked on the flying saucer investigation. He has produced a CD-Rom data disk that hold most of the documents from the Smith files, along with 12 hours of audio related to Smith's work.

Years of Smith research led to the discovery of former Penn State University president Dr. Eric Walker, who was identified by Dr. Robert Sarbacher as a key person inside the UFO cover-up. Cameron teamed up with T. Scott Crain to research and write a book titled "UFOs, MJ-12, and the Government", published by MUFON. The book summed up their three years of research on Dr. Walker's involvement.

In the past few years Cameron has turned his research interests to the involvement and actions of the President of the United States in the UFO problem. He has made 20+ trips to the National Archives and most of the various Presidential archives looking for presidential UFO material. One highlight his presidential UFO research was the chance to question Vice-president Dick Cheney on his knowledge of the UFO subject. Another highlight of the presidential UFO research was a FOIA to the White House Office of Science and Technology which yielded 1,000 pages of UFO documents from the Clinton administration. Many of these findings have been written up on The Presidents UFO Website presidentialufo.com.

At present Cameron is working on producing monographs for Dr. Walker, Wilbert Smith, the Presidential involvement in the topic of psychic phenomena, and a monograph looking at a possible disclosure pattern to try and explain the many actions of the American government, related to UFOs, during the last 50 years. He is also working on a detailed paper detailing the "64 Reasons the Government is Covering Up the ET Presence."

He has produced a CD-Rom which includes "Tales of Charlie-Red-Star" a manuscript that was prepared in the late 70s about a flap of UFO sightings that occurred in Manitoba Canada in 1975-76. This is a flap of sightings that was immense in size, but generally unknown outside of Canada. A second item on the CD is "UFOs, MJ-12, and The Government," a book published in 1990 by MUFON. The disc contains the paper "Presidential UFO Audio Story" which is an article that contains 60+ embedded UFO audio clips of the presidents, their aides, or people talking about the presidents and UFOs.

Recently Cameron teamed up with Giuliano Marinkovic to produce a DVD called "Who Knows" which produces audio and video clip of politicians and famous people talking about UFOs.

Cameron completed a collection of hundreds of cartoons about UFOs which was set up to help to tell the 50+ years of this strange phenomena. A PowerPoint collection of these cartoons was shown at the 2003 Ozark convention.

He has lectured widely in Canada and the United States on the 1975 Carman flap, the Canadian government's early investigations into flying saucers, UFO disclosure politics, the Rockefeller UFO Initiative, and the Presidential UFO connection.
    In September 2005 he was denied access to the United States to lecture on UFOs. He produced a video lecture for the 2006 Ozark convention and plans to resume lecturing for free in the United States in 2008.

At present Cameron is awaiting almost 100 FOIA requests from the Clinton Presidential Library in Little Rock, Arkansas, related to the UFO related actions and policies inside the two Presidential terms of Bill Clinton. So far 12 UFO related requests have been released. Their release caused a stir among media outlets around America.

Source
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd December 2019 at 22:44.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd December 2019), BMJ (24th December 2019), boja (26th December 2019), Caliban (24th December 2019), Chester (27th December 2019), Did You See Them (23rd December 2019), Frank V (24th December 2019), Kryztian (27th December 2019), mountain_jim (29th December 2019), Mypos (24th December 2019), Pam (24th December 2019), RunningDeer (3rd January 2020), Sadieblue (24th December 2019), Sunny-side-up (24th December 2019), toppy (24th December 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: The Theory of Wow, Metamaterial, Disclosure [Grant Cameron Lecture]

if you have any issues with how fast he speaks ("like a machine-gun") click on me
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd December 2019), BMJ (24th December 2019), Frank V (24th December 2019), Sadieblue (24th December 2019), Sunny-side-up (24th December 2019), toppy (24th December 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,428 times in 32,920 posts

At 3:33, Grant refers to the New York Times story published 'last December'. But that happened in December 2017. So, just as a context note, this isn't a new presentation.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (24th December 2019), Frank V (24th December 2019), mountain_jim (29th December 2019), Sadieblue (24th December 2019), Sunny-side-up (24th December 2019), toppy (24th December 2019), Yoda (31st December 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    At 3:33, Grant refers to the New York Times story published 'last December'. But that happened in December 2017. So, just as a context note, this isn't a new presentation.
    Thnx ... this video was uploaded today on Grant Cameron private youtube channel ... so I assume most never saw it!

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd December 2019), BMJ (24th December 2019), Chester (27th December 2019), Frank V (24th December 2019), Pam (24th December 2019), Sadieblue (24th December 2019), Sunny-side-up (24th December 2019), toppy (24th December 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Thnx ... this video was uploaded today on Grant Cameron private youtube channel ... so I assume most never saw it!
    Right. As best I can see, the context I've heard so far suggests this was presented sometime between September—December 2018.

So much has happened since then (including a lot of new angles and perspectives), it may not be that valuable for people wanting new information. But of course, it's very valuable for people still catching up on what's happened with TTSA et al in the first year since the NYT and Washington Post articles were published.

Whoever's managing Grant's website really should have dated it... these things can be important. (We see this many times in other genres, too.)

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (24th December 2019), Chester (27th December 2019), ExomatrixTV (23rd December 2019), Frank V (24th December 2019), Kryztian (27th December 2019), Michi (24th December 2019), Mypos (24th December 2019), Pam (24th December 2019), Sadieblue (24th December 2019), Sunny-side-up (24th December 2019), toppy (24th December 2019), Yoda (31st December 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: The Theory of Wow, Metamaterial, Disclosure [Grant Cameron Lecture]

(More recent): Grant Cameron "Rabbit Hole Meeting" December 2019:

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2019), BMJ (25th December 2019), Chester (1st January 2020), Frank V (24th December 2019), mountain_jim (29th December 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I listened to this for about an hour and three-quarters (while multitasking on other things) and eventually checked out.

At about 6:00 he talks about a group in Illinois playing ZZ Top to "raise the vibration in the group" for their seance. Not a joke.

I enjoy ZZ Top ... but the video goes a LONG way downhill from there.

I stated here, referring to this different video:
    I'm not usually the greatest fan of Grant Cameron, but this recent conference presentation is VERY VERY good, and extremely fascinating.
    But that was a conference presentation. In this one, a livestream, Grant shows himself (in my opinion) to have little grounding as a real researcher... although he's a good information collector and presenter.

That's a different function. As a researcher, you have to ask smart questions, and be willing to (with respect) cross-examine witnesses and experiencers with wild stories (and there are MANY in the video of this thread).

If one goes through Grant's many presentations and interviews, one sees that he actually discounts pretty much nothing. Maybe we should discount nothing.... but that doesn't mean that everything deserves equal credence, all to be laid out with equal prominence on the same display table.

I'd bet everything I own that Richard Dolan, who usually regards Grant Cameron as a researcher of equal standing, would no way have been able to get through to the end of this one.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (25th December 2019), Chester (27th December 2019), ExomatrixTV (24th December 2019), Frank V (24th December 2019), mountain_jim (29th December 2019), Yoda (31st December 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

I listened to this for about an hour and three-quarters (while multitasking on other things) and eventually checked out.

At about 6:00 he talks about a group in Illinois playing ZZ Top to "raise the vibration in the group" for their seance. Not a joke.

I enjoy ZZ Top ... but the video goes a LONG way downhill from there.

I stated here, referring to this different video:
    I'm not usually the greatest fan of Grant Cameron, but this recent conference presentation is VERY VERY good, and extremely fascinating.
    But that was a conference presentation. In this one, a livestream, Grant shows himself (in my opinion) to have little grounding as a real researcher... although he's a good information collector and presenter.

That's a different function. As a researcher, you have to ask smart questions, and be willing to (with respect) cross-examine witnesses and experiencers with wild stories (and there are MANY in the video of this thread).

If one goes through Grant's many presentations and interviews, one sees that he actually discounts pretty much nothing. Maybe we should discount nothing.... but that doesn't mean that everything deserves equal credence, all to be laid out with equal prominence on the same display table.

I'd bet everything I own that Richard Dolan, who usually regards Grant Cameron as a researcher of equal standing, would no way have been able to get through to the end of this one.
    It got very difficult for me to listen to it when the participant started sharing his story that eerily paralleled Corey Goode's story. This gentleman though is a completely different type of individual than Corey and I make odds that he becomes a "circuit participant" at almost zero. I think I understand what Cameron is doing here which is not research. It seems he's just gathering together various folks involved (or who want to be involved) in these C-5 experiences - similar to what Steven Greer's protocols are supposed to generate.

Whenever I explore these types of things, I almost always get the feeling that people are in one of two camps. They are either "non-believers" in any type of other worldly experience and, of course, have never had one (at least that they are aware of anyways), or they have had at least one profound type of anomalous experience whereby, by their description, either directly state or indirectly imply their experience to be smack in the middle of some sort of religious paradigm. There are rare exceptions, but before I comment on those, I want to clarify that when I say, "religious paradigm," I do not restrict this to western world religions, specifically the three Abrahamic western world religions filled with angels and demons, etc. You can find the mythical, supernatural elements of Buddhism, Hinduism, Zen... and the ever growing strains of "New Age" religions and then all sorts of indigenous religious systems expressed by experiencers. In addition, you have "dark" religions such as Satanism (outside of the strains that are simply organized atheism), Luciferianism, "magical orders," etc. Pure atheists generally discount anything other worldly and are usually firmly planted in physicalism.

The exception - In rare cases, you have an experiencer or an open minded non-experiencer that does not have to place these types of experiences within a religious framework and instead, chooses to see them (or the possibility of them) as simply an aspect of being. Something that may one day be seen as simply part of the nature and/or science of being.

It's my opinion that the common folk of humanity of Earth, of which I see myself as one (if we survive ourselves) may achieve an important leap as to knowing and applying who/what we are if we can remain always and ever open minded while outgrowing the need to fit it within a religious paradigm.

Here's an example... Greer talks about a few of his experiences. The second one he describes as the experience where he learned what would become his CE-5 protocol. He's unable to do this without bringing the word "God" into the presentation.

IMO, this is what we have to get past. Even though I interpreted what he was pointing to by the use of that word, "God," as consciousness, too many watchers/listeners will interpret it within a religious framework of some sort, even and including what many would argue is not religious, but because the wording used is found in the heart of many religions when the dive into esoteric meanings takes place (as Greer does in this video), it seems to me this results in reinforcing the divide between knowing and understand who/what each of us may be... something I work towards knowing but have a firm rule in never imposing on another.

IMO, self discovery is a personal journey.
    Last edited by Chester; 1st January 2020 at 16:45.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread