+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: “Everything is Burning”: Australian Inferno Choking Off Access to Cities Across Country

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

Default Re: “Everything is Burning”: Australian Inferno Choking Off Access to Cities Across Country

I'm sorry, I don't have the words now as I weep writing what words I have.

I weep for the animals, their families and their loss. I feel it! I feel for all!

Do you feel it?

I offer my compassionate heart and love to all affected
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2020), bluestflame (26th January 2020), BMJ (18th January 2020), Constance (7th July 2020), Forest Denizen (19th January 2020), Innocent Warrior (18th January 2020), onawah (18th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (8th February 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #82
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Default Re: “Everything is Burning”: Australian Inferno Choking Off Access to Cities Across Country

Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)
    I'm sorry, I don't have the words now as I weep writing what words I have.

I weep for the animals, their families and their loss. I feel it! I feel for all!

Do you feel it?

I offer my compassionate heart and love to all affected
    I know, it’s horrendous, they hug each other and their human rescuers and they cry from the pain, it’s unbearable to see. But we have some outstanding news!

Heavy rain brings relief to parched south-eastern Australia – in pictures (Friday 17th Jan)

Rain falls across drought and fire-ravaged parts of Australia, drenching cities and giving firefighters a chance to get fires under control

LINK TO PHOTOS

And then last night..

South-east Queensland smashed by thunderstorms, flooding overnight (Sat 18th Jan)

Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Alecs (26th January 2020), Bill Ryan (18th January 2020), bluestflame (26th January 2020), BMJ (18th January 2020), Eric J (Viking) (18th January 2020), Forest Denizen (19th January 2020), greybeard (18th January 2020), justntime2learn (18th January 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th January 2020), onawah (18th January 2020), Pam (18th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (8th February 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,088 times in 20,639 posts

It is indeed necessary that humanity takes charge and becomes responsible for itself and for the planet.
    But I think there is going to have to be a much better understanding of the predicament we are in before it will be clear what actions need to be taken.
    On a local level, there are always things we can do, for ourselves, our family, our network, our country, etc.
    But I don't think we know yet how to take responsibility for the whole planet.

I imagine the elite THINK they are taking responsibility.
    I think they see a near future in which the population has exceeded a manageable number and there aren't nearly enough resources to go around, so things go quickly from bad to worse.
    ...That it's global cooling, not global warming that's coming fast, and that food and energy shortages are imminent.
    It's why they've built underground bases and a base on Mars for themselves.
    They've made preparations for themselves, but I think it's possible that they are and will continue to thwart attempts the majority make to secure a better future for everyone else.
    They don't mind creating a lot of destruction now that will eventually be repaired by Nature, as long as it gets rid of a lot of "useless eaters".
    And suffering is not something that will be in short supply as long as they are in power; they have little in the way of empathy.
    They have been looking at the big picture and planning for this for generations.
    And they are in control of the media and banking and so many natural resources that they apparently have the upper hand.

We have to know our enemy before we can defeat them, and so far, only a tiny minority have a big enough picture to even guess at what that might entail.
    I thought for a long time our only hope was going to be from off-world, but I think now it's going to be much more up to us than to any other races, no matter how much they might like to help.
    Perhaps there will be cosmic forces that we can't imagine yet, that will raise our consciousness to the level needed to make a breakthrough.
    But it seems to me that right now, the forces of Light and of Dark are in a pitched battle.
    Perhaps it's the end of the Kali Yuga and things can only go uphill from here.
    I certainly hope so, but I really don't think that anyone knows much of anything for sure unless they are able to see into the future, and I think even that's undetermined.
    Last edited by onawah; 8th February 2020 at 04:25.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Andre (8th February 2020), Bill Ryan (18th January 2020), bluestflame (26th January 2020), BMJ (18th January 2020), Constance (7th July 2020), David Trd1 (18th January 2020), Eric J (Viking) (18th January 2020), Forest Denizen (19th January 2020), justntime2learn (19th January 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th January 2020), Pam (18th January 2020), Patient (9th March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (19th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (8th February 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020)

7. Link to Post #84
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    It is indeed necessary that humanity takes charge and becomes responsible for itself and for the planet.
    But I think there is going to have to be a much better understanding of the predicament we are before it will be clear what actions need to be taken.
    On a local level, there are always things we can do, for ourselves, our family, our network, our country, etc.
    But I don't think we know yet how to take responsibility for the whole planet.

I imagine the elite THINK they are taking responsibility.
    I think they see a near future in which the population has exceeded a manageable number and there aren't nearly enough resources to go around, so things go quickly from bad to worse.
    ...That it's global cooling, not global warming that's coming fast, and that food and energy shortages are imminent.
    It's why they've built underground bases and a base on Mars for themselves.
    They've made preparations for themselves, but I think it's possible that they are and will continue to thwart attempts the majority make to secure a better future for everyone else.
    They don't mind creating a lot of destruction now that will eventually be repaired by Nature, as long as it gets rid of a lot of "useless eaters".
    And suffering is not something that will be in short supply as long as they are in power; they have little in the way of empathy.
    They have been looking at the big picture and planning for this for generations.
    And they are in control of the media and banking and so many natural resources that they apparently have the upper hand.

We have to know our enemy before we can defeat them, and so far, only a tiny minority have a big enough picture to even guess at what that might entail.
    I thought for a long time our only hope was going to be from off-world, but I think now it's going to be much more up to us than to any other races, no matter how much they might like to help.
    Perhaps there will cosmic forces that we can't imagine yet that will raise our consciousness to the level needed to make a breakthrough.
    But it seems to me that right now, the forces of Light and of Dark are in a pitched battle.
    Perhaps it's the end of the Kali Yuga and things can only go uphill from here.
    I certainly hope so, but I really don't think that anyone knows much of anything for sure unless they are able to see into the future, and I think even that's undetermined.
    I agree with everything said in this post.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2020), bluestflame (26th January 2020), BMJ (18th January 2020), Constance (7th July 2020), David Trd1 (18th January 2020), Eric J (Viking) (19th January 2020), Forest Denizen (19th January 2020), justntime2learn (22nd January 2020), onawah (18th January 2020), Pam (18th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (8th February 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020)

9. Link to Post #85
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by Justjane (here)

I suppose for me, when it comes to climate change, I consider who is set to benefit the most from each position. If climate change isn’t a thing, then corporations can continue behaving exactly as they do, raping the earth for our resources, creating products which are subject to planned obsolescence and manufacturing demand to continue raising prices.

If we believe climate change is a thing, governments can raise a carbon tax and move us into cities. I’m not sure if there are any other arguments here, these are the only ones I’ve seen. We’ll need to reduce our consumption and implement alternative energy supplies.
    I do not see it as ONE OR THE OTHER. The business models that deny climate change know that they are at the end of their cycle and these predators try to maximize the profits till the end and run away with it. And at the same time they push and impose their green deal model where they will have total control again in the next business model.
    But as I wrote in my previous post #72 the focus should be on following the trails and proofs of the crimes committed in Australia (the arson by weather manipulation, DEW attacks) and demand that the prosecutors do their professional detective work and bring the perpetrators to justice. Like many I am deeply disturbed that so many industrial terrorists crimes and false flags attacks can go on without any condemnation ! Just being aware and awake will not work. And I am afraid the discussion and hope for cosmic disclosure can go on for decenia if we can not stand for that. They are not stupid up there.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2020), bluestflame (26th January 2020), BMJ (20th January 2020), Eric J (Viking) (26th January 2020), onawah (21st January 2020), Pam (26th January 2020), Patient (9th March 2020), Sunny-side-up (8th February 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

The Australian bushfires being pedalled as an example of what happens as a result of Australia not signing onto the climate change hoax/tax by none other than a child with no life experience by the name of Greta "The Oracle" Thunberg.

As the Davo's party (World Economic Forum) begins in Switzerland where globalist show off their hypocrisy and push their globalist agenda, whilst POTUS Trump lectures the globalists on the way forward for countries globally NO new world order instead nationalism.

Bushfire season 'used by activists, journalists and politicians' to push ideology (at Davo's)

Sky News Australia
    Jan 22, 2020
    Sky News host Chris Kenny says the tragic Australian bushfire season has been “used by activists, journalists and politicians” to “push their ideological barrow” and do extensive “damage to Australia's international reputation”.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd January 2020), bluestflame (26th January 2020), Eric J (Viking) (26th January 2020), justntime2learn (22nd January 2020), Mike Gorman (8th February 2020), onawah (26th January 2020), Philippe (22nd January 2020), Sunny-side-up (8th February 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

Rowan Dean speaks of the negligible effect of Australia's population levels have on the global stage and so the stupidity of green energy push in Australia, when countries like China will produce in 3 days of pollution what equates to Australia produces in a year.

He lays the blame rightfully so at the feet of nonsensical (read globalist) politics which deliberately allowed 30 years of fuel load to build up in and around Australian country towns, homes & bush. Which all lead to this higher than usual season of bushfires.

My concern is if citizens or business are held accountable for their actions when they make mistakes, then politicians whom willfully make bad decisions because they are pushing an agenda should be held accountable to for their professional negligence.

There should be consequence for their actions beyond just a token Royal Commission to satisfy the public anger on an issue. (Wishfull thinking when the system is corrupt form top to bottom isn't it.)

Bushfire season 'the summer of unprecedented stupidity'

Sky News Australia
    26 Jan 2020
    Outsiders host Rowan Dean says the current Australian bushfire season “has been the summer of unprecedented stupidity”.
    Last edited by BMJ; 30th January 2020 at 01:00.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (6th February 2020), Bill Ryan (26th January 2020), bluestflame (26th January 2020), Eric J (Viking) (26th January 2020), Mike Gorman (8th February 2020), onawah (26th January 2020), Philippe (26th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (8th February 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020)

15. Link to Post #88
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    My concern is if citizens or business are held accountable for their actions when they make mistakes, then politicians whom willfully make bad decisions because they are pushing an agenda should be held accountable to for their professional negligence.
    While this is true it brings you and us all nowhere in bringing the criminals of arson to justice! The videos how the rain was suspiciously diverted or stopped from coming in from the sea during months have been shown. If criminal computer programmers have been at work to abuse the weather control stations, it should be established. If your prosecutors do not take notice the people could set up their own tribunal and publish conclusions. Easely said because they do not have the power to do the forensic work, go into offices and confiscate material. Well then, if the justice system is not doing its work you could file a complaint and sue the state or a specific administration. I have done it for a personal situation for computer espionage and sabotage by IT personnel. I got a first result that I use to go further. For the moment without paying any lawyer and using public information and standard complaints procedure. Find some mentally strong allies to do it Australians !
    We not only have inspector Clouseau (ridiculous Peter Sellers) here searching the Pink Panther. We also have highly effective detective Maigret for solving crimes and to inspire us
    Last edited by Philippe; 26th January 2020 at 11:20.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2020), bluestflame (8th February 2020), BMJ (26th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (8th February 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Hello all.

I am making this post because I need to talk, to vent emotions to someone.
    So dear Avalonions it's with you.

I have been staying out of this post, not viewing.
    I'm a bit fragile at the moment so was keeping my sprites up and not wanting to view/see all the: destruction, loss, pain and death to humans, animals and the Earth.
    My thoughts and prayers have always been in mind though.

The other night I made the mistake of watching a TV programme on the subject of 'Australian bush-fires and the climate'
    It is truly shocking the intensity of it all.

I was handling ok'ish but at about half way through a dear little Koala bear was shown coming out of the devastated, burnt out and still very, very hot forest roadside.
    It was shown walking across the road into the same conditions it was escaping from, no where for safety

It really became heart breaking as I watched the poor little soul suffering, it became to much for it to handle and couldn't put it's burnt. painful feet down to carry on walking, so it gave in to pain and sat down on the roasting hot ground and let out a gut wrenching wail.
    Then you see a woman rushing in through the smoke and embers to pick the Koala bear up.

See put water over it's very bad burns for aid and relief but it was all to late, the dear little soul was to far gone and had to be put to sleep.

I keep seeing that dear little soul, it's been affecting me the last few days, sorry for such a depressing post, I hope no one else is having a personal hard time dealing with this subject, with the negative subjects of the world.

Avalon for me is a great place to be and interact in on/in every aspect that is dealt with here.
    Thank you Avalon, Bill and all.

I'm so sad about all the suffering that goes on day and night every day and night in this material realm.
    I pray one day, that it will end up with none of it being intentional anymore.

Alan

18. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Alecs (6th February 2020), bennycog (8th February 2020), Bill Ryan (6th February 2020), bluestflame (8th February 2020), BMJ (6th February 2020), Eric J (Viking) (7th February 2020), greybeard (6th February 2020), justntime2learn (7th February 2020), leavesoftrees (7th February 2020), Orph (6th February 2020), Pam (6th February 2020), Patient (9th March 2020), Philippe (6th February 2020), RunningDeer (6th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (6th February 2020), Satori (8th February 2020), Tintin (6th February 2020)

19. Link to Post #90
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Avalon for me is a great place to be and interact in on/in every aspect that is dealt with here.
    Thank you Avalon, Bill and all.

I'm so sad about all the suffering that goes on day and night every day and night in this material realm.
    I pray one day, that it will end up with none of it being intentional anymore.

Alan

Hello Sunny-side-up Alan,

I hope by sharing it’s helped you begin to release the sadness.

I’ve had to pull back on what’s happening in the world. My head gets filled with horrific images that continue to haunt. My heart hurts. There are so many ways they continue to keep us pulled outward and divided.

So my contribution is to disengage from their tactical manipulations. That way I’m grounded and fit to be of service in my little corner of the world. I’d quickly add, I catch myself falling short of the objective, but I figure that’s part of the human experience. (Or at least until I discover another way.)

With heart,
    Paula

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (6th February 2020), Bill Ryan (6th February 2020), bluestflame (8th February 2020), BMJ (7th February 2020), Eric J (Viking) (7th February 2020), justntime2learn (7th February 2020), Orph (6th February 2020), Sunny-side-up (6th February 2020)

21. Link to Post #91
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks

Dear Alan, I have seen this horrendous image of this koala also.
    This drama is affecting the most sensible of spirits and far away. I understand that you stay out of things at times. You must know your limits. We all have to, to be sure we are stronger where we can make a difference.
    Now I am nobody in a position to give lessons but in my post above # 88 I urged Australians to take action with the judicial system or how to activate it or get around it. There was strong evidence posted of arson from weather manipulation. What is the use of collecting and reading about all this evidence if nothing is done with it. A feeling of being effect is very depressing. Small steps to get at being cause of a situation is the way to go and grow. I hope some lawyers in Australia read this and that a true investigation is launched. My best wishes for you.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Alecs (6th February 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (6th February 2020), Bill Ryan (6th February 2020), bluestflame (8th February 2020), BMJ (7th February 2020), Eric J (Viking) (7th February 2020), justntime2learn (7th February 2020), RunningDeer (6th February 2020), Sunny-side-up (6th February 2020)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Thanks for the reply's

It has helped.
    I just get so filled with compassion for those going through life, I get so upset that I can't just stop every souls struggles and pain.
    But yes RunningDeer/Paula it is all a path and here in the material realm we learn the good and bad, then hopefully we pass through as good

Philippe I hope your ok, thanks for your reply.

Back to topic, I'm off to surf and how things are in Australia now.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2020), bluestflame (8th February 2020), BMJ (7th February 2020), Eric J (Viking) (7th February 2020), justntime2learn (7th February 2020), Philippe (7th February 2020), RunningDeer (7th February 2020)

25. Link to Post #93
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

I so totally agree with this post word for word.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th February 2020), bluestflame (8th February 2020), BMJ (9th February 2020), justntime2learn (8th February 2020), RunningDeer (8th February 2020), Sunny-side-up (8th February 2020)

27. Link to Post #94
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

I’m serious, don’t watch the news etc., it’s too gut wrenching (literally, no exaggeration) and it haunts you. If you want updates then stick to print and ‘tread’ carefully by taking note of the headline.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Anka (8th February 2020), bennycog (8th February 2020), Bill Ryan (8th February 2020), bluestflame (8th February 2020), BMJ (9th February 2020), justntime2learn (8th February 2020), onawah (8th February 2020), RunningDeer (8th February 2020), spade (8th February 2020), Stealthy Monk (10th February 2020), Sunny-side-up (8th February 2020)

29. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

Good news a plenty monsoonal like rain on the east coast. Whilst Tropical Cyclone Damien swept over the north of Western Australia dumping large amounts of rain.

Australia is a country of extremes it just part and parcel of our climate, and climate change/global warming/extinction rebellion has nothing to do with this.

For example during the recent bushfires, on 4 January here in Western Sydney it was dry, smokey & the country burning the temperature was the hottest recorded on that day globally at 48.9°C (120.02°F).

Within in a month, the last few days it has just been hitting 20°C (68°F) with monsoon like rains, wind and flooding.

Our main dams are expected to rise in water levels by 10% within the week, and now we only have less than a dozen fires in New South Wales (my home state).

NSW rain has been 'spectacular and relentless'

Sky News Australia
    Sky News host Paul Murray says the rain which has battered parts of New South Wales "has been spectacular ... persistent ... [and] it has been relentless".

Some areas in northern New South Wales recorded more than 300 millimetres (12 inches) of rain within 48 hours, while State Emergency Services responded to dozens of flood rescues and calls for help in the past days.

"The big story around the country has to be rain ... it has been one hell of a heavy fall," he said.

'Mother Nature' has 'blessed us with drenching rainfall' but some 'chaos' has ensued

Sky News Australia
    Sky News host Gemma Tognini says the drenching rainfall experienced in New South Wales and Queensland over the past days is “Mother Nature saying, ‘I can do what I feel like’”.

The Australian is reporting the heaviest rains in more than two-decades have drenched large parts of NSW and Queensland, bringing a dramatic end to the bushfire season but also leaving more than 100,000 residents without power across the two states.

"With some of the blessing of this rain has come a little bit of chaos," Ms Tognini said.

Ms Tognini said the amount of water which has fallen again raised the "concurrent conversation" revolving around "water infrastructure" and the building of dams to capture the rainfall.

Tropical Cyclone Damien lashes parts of WA

Sky News Australia
    Sheds have flown into the air and roofs have been ripped apart, after Tropical Cyclone Damien swept over the north of Western Australia.

A red alert has been downgraded for people living along the Pilbara coastline, however a blue alert remains in place after the system brought wind gusts of up to 200km/hour.

Heavy rain was also dumped over the region and downpours continue throughout Sunday as the system moves inland.

Cyclone Damien is expected to weaken as it moves further south.
    Last edited by BMJ; 9th February 2020 at 14:37.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), Bluegreen (9th February 2020), bluestflame (9th March 2020), justntime2learn (9th February 2020), onawah (9th February 2020), Philippe (9th February 2020), RunningDeer (9th February 2020), Sunny (11th February 2020), Sunny-side-up (11th February 2020)

31. Link to Post #96
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks

" Australia is a country of extremes it just part and parcel of our climate, and climate change/global warming/extinction rebellion has nothing to do with this."

Good that the rain finally came. But do not tell me that loosing half a billion of animals in bush-fires is something that happens every few years?

Is there any hope that some pit bull of investigator will but his jaws in the subject and not let go of the evidence that was circulated about weather manipulation and rain diversion or halting?

Since I exercised myself a little in following the anomalies in the California fires I am really intrigued that no serious judicial investigation is happening. Probably there is but where is it going and can the citizens follow it? If not you are all "sitting ducks" waiting for the next attack to happen.

The videos about anomalies in the cloud formation and movements was very troubling. Who are the IT personnel in the weather control stations that play with weather modification programs? Was there malicious programming? Or has mis--programming or a accident happened? Has there been hacking and by who ? In today's world all this is possible and should be part of an official investigation. If it is all a state secret than these attacks will continue. Only exposure can stop them.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), bluestflame (9th March 2020), BMJ (10th February 2020), RunningDeer (9th February 2020), seko (9th February 2020)

33. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,162 times in 1,389 posts

The Australien goverment just put out a video on the subject of the fires (strong language):

Many a true word......
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th February 2020), BMJ (23rd February 2020), Philippe (11th February 2020), RunningDeer (12th February 2020)

35. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

Abundance of cold weather with examples which counters claims of global warming.

Scientists that are climate change sceptics confirm that weather changes are cyclic and dependent on natural conditions.

CSIRO at a loss to link climate change (that snake oil aka global warming, extinction rebellion, an inconvenient truth) to Australia's bushfires.

The United Nations MAGICC predictive program indicates that the USA burning fossil fuels at peak productivity threw to 2050 and 2100 would produce negligible temperatures rises by 2050 and 2100.

'Abundance' of Artic ice a concern for 'Polar bears' and 'climate change luvvies'

Sky News Australia
    8 March 2020
    A "barrage of freezing weather" has caused concern for polar bears, residents in the United Kingdom, those on board a "Russian tanker trapped in an abundance of Arctic ice" and climate change "luvvies," says Outsiders host Rowan Dean.

Mr Dean referenced recently published documents which found "the total snow mass in the Northern Hemisphere" is currently running above the average and "growing".

"According to the United States Department of Agriculture and the National Weather Service it was the snowiest February on record across Montana and South Dakota," he said.

"Meanwhile, March is set to bring yet another barrage of freezing weather to the UK... and in New York, waterfront homes at Lake Erie are completely covered in ice. A cold snap and blizzard over the weekend froze the entire area in ice up to three feet thick".
    Last edited by BMJ; 9th March 2020 at 00:54.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2020), bluestflame (9th March 2020)

37. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

This new book puts the recent Australian bushfires in proper perspective.

Australian biologist discusses new book on climate change with Alan Jones

Sky News Australia
    19 November 2020
    Sky News host Alan Jones has spoken with Australian biologist Jennifer Marohasy about her new book 'Climate Change: The Facts 2020', which details the conditions around the nation's bushfires.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Peace in Oz (20th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5