+ Reply to Thread

Thread: URGENT - End Game Scenario (Video Interview)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default URGENT - End Game Scenario (Video Interview)

This is the latest and most intense information from "JohnHereToHelp". He basically claims it's URGENT information.

I've never heard ANYTHING like this "End Game Scenario" that he is warning us about. You decide.

Short summary, as it's Christmas Day and all I have time for is a quick one.

In short, John claims he worked on a project that studied the origins of our Universe (Big Bang). They discovered the SOURCE/CREATOR'S frequency and the profound affect it had on them.

The Cabal tried to find ways to weaponize it and succeeded. The Obama administration took this information/device/technology and gave it to Iran. They originally planned on implementing it under Hilary but she lost.

5G will be one of their key platforms for delivery.

Everyone will be subject to this technology/frequency and will treat it as a miraculous/spiritual experience that will be irrefutable. The Cabal will be able to do whatever they want to ANYONE (like the ultimate brainwashing) and there is NO defense for most.

The immigrant waves worldwide were planned as they will be easily controlled.

Jordan Sather is highly skeptical of it and gives his overview.

Last edited by Soullight; 26th December 2019 at 00:16.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

BMJ (26th December 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (28th December 2019), ExomatrixTV (25th December 2019), Ioneo (26th December 2019), Sadieblue (26th December 2019), silverchimes (29th December 2019), Soda (26th December 2019), yelik (26th December 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,128 times in 21,069 posts

Exclamation Re: URGENT - End Game Scenario (Video Interview)

"JohnHereToHelp" voice, is in my view, 100% match with former Defense Minister Paul Hellyer voice ... am I wrong saying/sharing that?
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th December 2019 at 00:01.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Patient (26th December 2019), provolon (29th December 2019), yelik (26th December 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,270 times in 2,100 posts

Default Re: URGENT - End Game Scenario (Video Interview)

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    "JohnHereToHelp" voice, is in my view, 100% match with former Defense Minister Paul Hellyer voice ... am I wrong saying/sharing that?
    I think you are wrong. I think that the johnheretohelp voice is that of a much younger person than Paul Hellyer.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Philippe (28th December 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    I think you are wrong. I think that the johnheretohelp voice is that of a much younger person than Paul Hellyer.
    Listen again and compare tonation, pauses, breathing, pace, choice of words, Canadian accent etc. etc. etc. etc. to me it is like a fingerprint match! And am known by my friends & family that I am am good in having voice discernment skills. Tested many times in the past with way above average results. Sometimes on Dutch National Radio they just share a snippet of a celebrity voice and the listeners in Holland can phone in to try and guess who it is to win a price. When driving the car with my friends or family I always shout who it is. Then they hear it confirmed over and over. So they know I can use my skills correctly.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th December 2019 at 11:19.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

sunflower (27th December 2019), yelik (26th December 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I’m pretty sure when you listen to the various videos of JohnHereToHelp it’s NOT Paul Hellyer. John had really bad breathing and voice issues due to his torture when they water boarded him with gasoline and it basically destroyed his sinuses, and you could hear that in his earlier videos.

His voice has the same tone of his old vids but doesn’t sound nearly as sick or breathy.

Problem is I can’t locate any of his old interviews now???
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...57#post1314957

I first heard his videos at this YouTube site https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0v...PnQWPgZx-WSzgw
    Last edited by Soullight; 26th December 2019 at 02:01.

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Soullight (here)
    I’m pretty sure when you listen to the various videos of JohnHereToHelp it’s NOT Paul Hellyer. John had really bad breathing and voice issues due to his torture when they water boarded him with gasoline and it basically destroyed his sinuses, and you could hear that in his earlier videos.

His voice has the same tone of his old vids but doesn’t sound nearly as sick or breathy.

Problem is I can’t locate any of his old interviews now???
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...57#post1314957

I first heard his videos at this YouTube site https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0v...PnQWPgZx-WSzgw

I solved it: he may be his son or brother or past version of Paul Hellyer using time machine but I agree he sounds much younger!

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,077 times in 163 posts

My view is that the scientist has really experienced what he said he did, however, the deception in which we live is beyond our imagination. Everything is scripted.

12. Link to Post #8
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Very interesting comments which no doubt contain some truths. The Universe likely contains all energy signatures from the past, present and future so tapping into specific frequencies (ESP) could well connect you to the original source. Voice sounds a bit like Cliff High to me

13. Link to Post #9
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Way too many references to "God", "Lord" for my liking plus the dude on the right with Q / trump background. B.S.

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,242 times in 32,909 posts

Quote Posted by mijatoca (here)
    Way too many references to "God", "Lord" for my liking plus the dude on the right with Q / trump background. B.S.
    Yes — for what it's worth, I entirely agree.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (28th December 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (28th December 2019), provolon (29th December 2019), snoman (29th December 2019), Yoda (31st December 2019)

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I don't have loads of time as my Father-in-law passed on Christmas day and there's sooo much going on with everything recently, but I wanted to write some thoughts down to maybe get the wheels turning.

Weaponized AUM (this apt expression was coined by a friend of mine after listening)

1. John personifies with this Source Frequency as God due to his supposed direct experiences. There are various ways to describe the Ultimate Source of our universe and everything. But unlike using terms such as “Source” or “Energy”, or even “AUM”, all of which can seem cold and lacking, the word “God”, for many, at least has a human/anthropomorphic component.

Humans and their experiences are diverse, not only having intellect and rational thought, but heart, emotion, subtle and non-quantitative qualities. For example, we feel love but can’t really prove it. When expressing the Ultimate “Source” of our universe/everything I can see words such as “God” as being more inclusive than other words because of these “human/anthropomorphic” qualities.

Of course, it’s hard for many to detach themselves from the errors, atrocities and abuses of religions and spiritual fanaticism that have pervaded our history. But all human behavior, including secular, atheistic as well as socio/psychopathic atrocities have been just as bad.

2. For me, the more inclusive and comprehensive view of life and human experiences should include the greater (or more) over the lesser, whether or not we can explain or even convey such experiences properly. I am reminded now of the distinction of my experiences from people or researchers who may only use their rational thinking or nuts/bolts logic, and yet have no similar experiences. We are all living the truth we know. Some of us are better at expressing it than others.

But all people can’t understand what they haven’t experienced and thus will inevitably be skeptical. As it should be. Unless of course, they are deliberately in denial and refuse to go where the greater truth leads even if it doesn’t settle well with them. After all this is what real science is about.

For example, I have seen and experienced numerous paranormal, UFO and spiritual phenomena. And I don’t drink or do drugs so none of this was induced through substances. Most of these experiences where when I was alone. But some of them were shared and witnessed by others (such as the light ships, similar to what people witness at James Gilliland’s ranch – where in my case sometimes they would communicate using light burst such as one blink for “yes” and two for “no”).

So, while we can always argue that personal experience could be some hallucination, brain tumor, beLIEf, fanaticism, or other subjective trait. When it is a shared experienced, or even provide tangible evidence, the arguments get harder to deny.

I want to say something quick here about experiences and evidence when it reaches the level of social verification or proof. IMO by the time something that was once inexplicable/mysterious has reached a socially verifiable state it could have lost subtle qualities (values) that could be essential to the human experience.

Consider how the MANY, their opinions, conclusions, etc, can be looked upon as superficial or lacking qualities that only depth through direct experience, hard work, etc, can unfold. As such, when a technology becomes so pervasive that it touches, if not affects everyone, this by itself denotes a certain FREQUENCY which needs careful consideration as it could imply superficiality or some inherent problem.

More in section #5 below.

3. I plan on getting to Jordan’s comments eventually. But for now, and from a skeptical view point with other topics not yet explored, first, let me say that maybe John is being used.

He mentioned being captured again recently and the though arose that maybe this frequency was used on him. Similar to how it was used on the Pope. What better way to proliferate a lack of hope, fear and negativity, which all benefits the Cabal, by using a fervent “white-hat” believer, with apparent expertise or credentials, to proliferate such a doom end game scenario. If people felt there is no hope then they will probably fall prey to this technology.

In fact, much of what John warns us about is already being done to varying degrees. Sigil type magic has and is being done by the Cabal constantly and for years through technology, media, politics, business, etc, with similar intent. And some would argue that the entire 3D earth experience is a brainwashing zone meant to keep people down.

4. Other things John said could fit Biblical end times prophecy very well. Here are some examples.

a) Brothers will turn against their own brothers and hand them over to be killed. Matthew 10:21-23

b) Then there shall be two men in the field; one will be taken (disappear), and one will be left. Matthew 24:40

c) Once you receive the mark of the beast (a.k.a. 666) you cannot buy or sell…but even more ominous is that you will be damned and can NOT be saved. Revelation 13:15–18

Obviously if this frequency tech is used every one of these could come true.

Many have questioned the notion of how it would be possible for someone to never again have the option to be saved. After all we are free-will beings and would always seem to have the chance for so-called redemption. However, concerning John’s statements it seems plausible that IF people’s minds are completely taken over then they will be incapable of even seeing the option for “salvation” and thus they will be doomed.

5. One of the additional “red flags” that popped into my mind was the notion of using technology to find “God’s Word” over the more natural or organic states described and achieved by Masters, Monks, Avatars, who etc.

Obviously, everything that exist is natural, in that it ALL comes from the same universal substance of matter/energy. But whereas natural states are states not changed by man, hence the argument that organic food is best for an organic body, the challenging question is where do we draw the line between healthy and unhealthy human activity?

The thing which is significant about so-called Real Spirituality is that it MUST always be available to the conscious aware human, no matter what situation or place they find themselves. In other words, the human has direct connection and knowing to the source of what they interact with. But technology is not this way. Technology always has a disassociation or middle man between you and direct knowing. So, when you are reliant on technology to discover things, as opposed in a natural organic type way, there seems this constant chance of ill health or deception, among other undesirable things.
    Last edited by Soullight; 29th December 2019 at 00:16.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

ClearWater (28th December 2019), happyuk (29th December 2019), onevoice (29th December 2019), Siphonemis (30th December 2019)

18. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Mancunian
    Thanks

dire discussion from the dregs of the internet i'm afraid.

19. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I think I found the scientist John mentioned that was killed. Picture of her in video interview with her neighbor.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/cr...709-story.html
    Last edited by Soullight; 29th December 2019 at 16:45.

+ Reply to Thread