+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A test thread goes rogue: what does this mean? :)

1. Link to Post #21
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Default Re: A test thread goes rogue: what does this mean? :)

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    So this rogue occurrence on a German Autobahn probably belongs on this rogue thread. (It looks genuine, unless all the news footage is faked)

The physics of the way the truck drops does not feel real to me.

Could we get a German person to confirm this is not an Onion type site for Germany?

I have seen Onion News Network broadcast look legit, although the words make the farce obvious.

However, I can not speak enough German to see the farce in the words if it is there.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,386 times in 32,916 posts

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    So this rogue occurrence on a German Autobahn probably belongs on this rogue thread. (It looks genuine, unless all the news footage is faked)

The physics of the way the truck drops does not feel real to me.

Could we get a German person to confirm this is not an Onion type site for Germany?

I have seen Onion News Network broadcast look legit, although the words make the farce obvious.

However, I can not speak enough German to see the farce in the words if it is there.
    The comments are enabled in this version, which was uploaded 7 years ago.

The overwhelming consensus is that this is a hoax (at least!). Two of the comments:
    • As a German I can tell this is some kind of parody/hoax.
    • See the name of the video poster. It's a marketing video.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (3rd January 2020), Frank V (2nd January 2020), Gracy (2nd January 2020), Yoda (4th January 2020)

4. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

I'm afraid it's fake, Bill. Both events in that video also exist(ed) as separate videos on YouTube several years ago, and we've discussed this over at The One Truth ─ I believe in the summer of 2016. One of our members there is a very astute engineer ─ she can tell you all about HAARP; about what it is, and about what it most definitely isn't ─ and she and I were both (independently from one another) looking into the news networks that were alleged to have reported on the events depicted in the video.

Our research showed that there are no news networks called "PNC News" or "9HDPM". It is quite possible that these videos are actually excerpts from a (possibly canceled) TV show regarding the paranormal or UFOs.

Likewise, there was a video on YouTube a few years ago ─ I've looked for it, and I found the link, but the video has been taken offline again and/or the account of the uploader was deleted, probably because of a copyright violation ─ which was billed as being authentic. In said video, an American highway cop pulls over a car and gets disintegrated by its driver, all visible from the cop's dashboard camera. Only, it turned out that this scene was an excerpt from the sci-fi series "The 4400" ─ which yours truly was a fan of for a while.

"The 4400" was a TV series about 4'400 people who had gone missing without a trace at different points in time ─ one of them was a US military pilot from World War II, and I also remember that there was a woman from the late 19th century among them ─ who are suddenly all showing up again after a bizarre flash of light, all together, without having aged a single day, with no recollection of where they've been, and without even as much of an inkling that they've been gone from the world for years, decades or even a century.

Most of these 4'400 people appear to have distinct special abilities which they gradually come to discover as they try to reintegrate into society. Some can influence the minds of others, some can teleport, some possess pyrokinesis or telekinesis, and so on.

As it will then turn out later in the series, their disappearance in their own time and their reappearance in the present, gifted with special abilities, is all the work of humans from the future who are seeking to manipulate the timeline ─ there is dissent between these future humans, and some do not want the timeline altered, while others do. The broadcast of the series here ended before it was clear what the motives of either party may have been.

Most likely, the footage in the video you posted would be from such a series as well, and maybe the series in question was canceled, which could lead to the greater public not knowing about it and thus assuming that the footage was real. YouTube is ─ unfortunately ─ full of pranksters like that.

5. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

Maybe one of these days they will actually figure out that the universe is teeming with life. What a rogue concept.

Milky Way’s Quadrillions of Rogue Interstellar Planets –“Could Be Life Bearing”

Back in 2012, a team of leading astrophysicists reported on Arxiv that 100,000 rogue, free-floating planets might exists for for every star in the Milky Way, which could put the number of nomad planets in the quadrillions. They suggested that it could be that nomad planets play a dynamic role in spreading life throughout universe: if life can exist without the warmth of a nearby sun, it raises the possibility that, along with sustaining life, nomad planets could be transporting life as well.

To read the rest of the story: https://dailygalaxy.com/2019/11/milk...ekend-feature/

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd January 2020), Caliban (3rd January 2020), Denise/Dizi (3rd January 2020), Frank V (2nd January 2020), onevoice (2nd January 2020)

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Since we're still rogue... How about levitation we "Don't have yet" ... A blast from the past.. One of my first finds that peeked my interest in the truth about our true level of technology...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd January 2020), Caliban (3rd January 2020), Frank V (3rd January 2020), onevoice (3rd January 2020), rgray222 (4th January 2020)

9. Link to Post #26
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,612 times in 5,382 posts

My last book I will write is about a rogue planet...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd January 2020), Caliban (4th January 2020), Frank V (4th January 2020)

11. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,528 times in 642 posts

This thread is/could be like an ever-shifting conversation. "And hey, did you hear about..." "Yes, but what about..."

Or maybe a bathroom wall, calligra-phied by mature kids?

Prayers to Australia

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Anka (4th January 2020), Ernie Nemeth (10th January 2020), Frank V (4th January 2020), rgray222 (4th January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2