+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: What is Clif High smoking? (Anatoly Fomenko's theory of the "New Chronology")

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,977 times in 1,342 posts

Default Re: What is Clif High smoking? (Anatoly Fomenko's theory of the "New Chronology")

Following on from what I mentioned earlier about the lack of reliability of carbon-14 dating, I have just come across this Thunderbolts Project video about the factors that make it unreliable.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Franny (21st October 2021), Kryztian (25th October 2020), mountain_jim (8th November 2021), Savannah (25th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Default Re: What is Clif High smoking? (Anatoly Fomenko's theory of the "New Chronology")

Jay Weidner and Robert Phoenix talk about the coming Pluto/Saturn conjunction. They then examine the empire of Tartaria, a country that has been wiped out of history. They examine the demographics of the mid 1800's and the idea that the Tartarian Empire may have also existed in North America. Also they look at the work of Jon Levi at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5vX....

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Brigantia (25th October 2020), Franny (21st October 2021), lilac (8th November 2021), mountain_jim (8th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,977 times in 1,342 posts

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)

Jay Weidner and Robert Phoenix talk about the coming Pluto/Saturn conjunction. They then examine the empire of Tartaria, a country that has been wiped out of history. They examine the demographics of the mid 1800's and the idea that the Tartarian Empire may have also existed in North America. Also they look at the work of Jon Levi at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5vX....
    That was a very interesting vid by Jay and Robert, I was still on the fence about Tartaria at that point but looking into early San Francisco a bit more, I now think they're right. What they say about all the kids being packed onto trains and sent out west is very chilling... Why is Tartaria shown as a vast country on old maps if it's all a hoax? I've double-checked that from maps on mainstream sources and yes, Tartaria is always there. Jon Levi's work is also very good, I loved his vid on Mount Rushmore.

I've also visited many lovely cathedrals in Britain, France and Italy and it's always said that it's a mystery how they were able to build them with their 'primitive' methods. That's an argument being put forward for not restoring Notre Dame in Paris to its original state after last year's fire.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Franny (21st October 2021), mountain_jim (8th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Sarah Westall interviewed historians and researchers James Elder and Scott Juergens on Anatoly Fomenko's theory of the "New Chronology" a few days ago, mid October 2021.

I found it to be a good introduction to Fomenko's history.

I found myself wondering, after listening to Sarah Westall's interview, whether my supposition that the world has been dominated by the Babylonian/Phoenician/Venetian/Vatican/... "tribe" for the last 6,000 years might be very incorrect. Perhaps that tribe only came to dominance, first in Europe and then expanding its dominance over much of the world, only over the last 500 or so years, rewriting the great Tartarian Empire out of the history books, especially early in their European rise, and pushing other power centers back in ancient history.

Also, here is an OCR (Optical Character Recognition) English translation, with searchable text, of Anatoly Fomenko's 4 volume "History - Fiction or Science" work ... each volume is some 700 to 900+ pages long. (I've not read it yet.)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Brigantia (21st October 2021), Franny (21st October 2021), leavesoftrees (21st October 2021), Mare (8th November 2021), mountain_jim (8th November 2021), Tintin (21st October 2021), Zionbrion (8th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

One of the things that caught my attention is the "mud flood" theory. I have seen a number of old photos and much older drawings of buildings flooded by several feet of mud. Then some 'after' photos of the same buildings with stairs going up to the second floor and steps going down to what was the street level first floor with windows below street level. When in certain cities in the US and in Europe I always wondered why buildings were built that way. I had never heard of mud floods and so thought it was a very odd way to build. The last few years I've seen many very interesting photos and drawings of buildings build over others. Rather interesting it was never a part of our so called history.

Now we know.

The orphan trains I had heard of on my own years ago, not in classes. However, they weren't all necessarily orphans. Many came from poverty, were sold by parents, were runaways, kidnapped or street kids.
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Brigantia (21st October 2021), mountain_jim (8th November 2021), pabranno (21st October 2021), ThePythonicCow (21st October 2021), wondering (8th November 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    Sarah Westall interviewed historians and researchers James Elder and Scott Juergens on Anatoly Fomenko's theory of the "New Chronology" a few days ago, mid October 2021.

I found it to be a good introduction to Fomenko's history.

I found myself wondering, after listening to Sarah Westall's interview, whether my supposition that the world has been dominated by the Babylonian/Phoenician/Venetian/Vatican/... "tribe" for the last 6,000 years might be very incorrect. Perhaps that tribe only came to dominance, first in Europe and then expanding its dominance over much of the world, only over the last 500 or so years, rewriting the great Tartarian Empire out of the history books, especially early in their European rise, and pushing other power centers back in ancient history.

Also, here is an OCR (Optical Character Recognition) English translation, with searchable text, of Anatoly Fomenko's 4 volume "History - Fiction or Science" work ... each volume is some 700 to 900+ pages long. (I've not read it yet.)
    Hi Paul, have you ever looked into the worlds fairs of the 1800’s? A few researches paint an interesting picture that they may have been used as a tool for rewriting history. I started this thread on it, never got any traction though.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1449521

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Brigantia (8th November 2021), mountain_jim (8th November 2021), ThePythonicCow (8th November 2021), wondering (8th November 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Zionbrion (here)
    Hi Paul, have you ever looked into the worlds fairs of the 1800’s?
    I've not looked there.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Zionbrion (8th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3