Thread: Our health is at stake...

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,964 times in 539 posts

Default Re: Our health is at stake...

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    What I am really curious about at this time is why do these entities want to do this? I'm sure they could get energy elsewhere. Is it amusing for them, is it like a chess game, does it fulfill some sort of sexual desire? I am so curious about this. I would appreciate any ideas on the matter.
    I think it's called The Culling. Life expectancy is way too high due to modern civilization, causing overpopulation. Humans have no natural enemies besides disease (and other humans). The elite have decided to make it harder to survive. Thus, drug addiction, exploding populations of the dispossessed and homeless. This is how they justify their drug smuggling, human trafficking, etc. They take out the people who would have been eaten by wild animals in an earlier time.

Here's a clue:
    https://rense.com/general94/nwoplans.htm
    I agree with you totally. The Global Elites think they know what's best for our planet, so they intend to reduce the population by the drastic measure we are seeing. I've attached the PDF of the information site you referenced.

There is also a Georgia Guidestone in Georgia which makes clear their intentions. Supposedly Ted Turner may have had a hand in this. The inscriptions on the stones:
    1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
    2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
    3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
    4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
    5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
    6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
    7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
    8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
    9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
    10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
    Attached Files

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd January 2020), East Sun (31st December 2019), EFO (31st December 2019), Pam (31st December 2019), RunningDeer (31st December 2019), TrumanCash (1st January 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

Love this quote:
    Quote This is how they justify their drug smuggling, human trafficking, etc. They take out the people who would have been eaten by wild animals in an earlier time.
    The ones who would have been eaten by wild animals is not the drug addicts, who for the most part have given up on this crappy modern world. It would be the bureaucrats, politicians, lawyers and other useless eaters who add nothing to the wealth of society - besides steal it from the wealth builders - who, by the way, would all survive in the wild on their wits alone. haha, good one
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd January 2020), EFO (31st December 2019), Pam (31st December 2019), RunningDeer (31st December 2019), TrumanCash (1st January 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

What I am really curious about at this time is why do these entities want to do this? I'm sure they could get energy elsewhere. Is it amusing for them, is it like a chess game, does it fulfill some sort of sexual desire? I am so curious about this. I would appreciate any ideas on the matter.
    We’re their entertainment as well as their life juice. We wrongly assume that ‘our overseers/creators’ are smarter because they’ve existed for eons. From our perspective they’ve lived for eternity. They’re no different than humans that see nothing wrong with stamping on ant hills, pulling wings off a fly nor skinning beings alive.

We’ve been tinkered with so that what little knowledge and wisdom we’ve gleaned is erased, only to come back with the negative inclinations which serve to water down any potential and possibility of discovery. The creator gods are old. But they lack the ability to grow in compassion, knowledge and wisdom that elevates them to their next level of mysteries to crack.

Their dirty little secret is they fear us. Humanity is rich in diversity because of the genetical pool from other off-worlders. We’re ripe and busting at the seams to see this game for what it is… eons of fear programs; subtle entrainments by family, society, religion, politics and education.

It only takes a small percentage to sprint across the finish line for the rest of humanity to shake out of the stupor. We’re giants in our capacity to feel and be compassionate. This is the era where we no longer agree to the failed system of karmic program. We override the software that kept us in lock down for eons.

They mimic. We create. We create new ways rather than rinse and repeat their tyrannical games of control and manipulation. Those that cannot exist in our evolving frequency will simply short out and go poof.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 31st December 2019 at 17:18.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd January 2020), conk (3rd January 2020), East Sun (31st December 2019), EFO (31st December 2019), Ernie Nemeth (31st December 2019), Mike (31st December 2019), onawah (31st December 2019), onevoice (31st December 2019), Pam (31st December 2019), TrumanCash (1st January 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,280 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    RGREY< take notice

rgrey,

Thank you. I could not agree more, except that in the following quote,

"Also something worth noting is that it does not take the majority of people to force change for the better on corporations, governments or society. It takes about 10-15% of the population to wake up and change their own lives. Governments and society will follow when this critical tipping point is achieved."

I wish that were true. You could be right, but in the last 30 years as I have been striving to
    get people to listen it seems mostly a waste of time. I have written on this forum many times
    asking what we could do, some responded, but now in my mid seventies I doubt anything
    significant will happen. There is always the possibility that suddenly people will reach
    a point where they get sick of the brainwashing and take action.

I may not be here then but I hope I witness it and I will die happy as a result of seeing justice
    take place.
    Totally agree. The mind control is just too effective. What I've found is this is a divine level problem. Sounds like a fairy tale solution but for me, the more layers I peel back the more I see this as true.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd January 2020), East Sun (31st December 2019), EFO (31st December 2019), Pam (1st January 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Love this quote:
    Quote This is how they justify their drug smuggling, human trafficking, etc. They take out the people who would have been eaten by wild animals in an earlier time.
    The ones who would have been eaten by wild animals is not the drug addicts, who for the most part have given up on this crappy modern world. It would be the bureaucrats, politicians, lawyers and other useless eaters who add nothing to the wealth of society - besides steal it from the wealth builders - who, by the way, would all survive in the wild on their wits alone. haha, good one
    Yes, they are taking out the people who have given up on life. And as life gets tougher, more people will go by the wayside. That's why it's called a culling. Possibly, in the distant future, the only ones left will be sociopaths like themselves and the human race will go extinct. But that's a long way off.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd January 2020), East Sun (31st December 2019), EFO (31st December 2019), Ernie Nemeth (12th January 2020), Pam (1st January 2020), RunningDeer (1st January 2020), TrumanCash (1st January 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,526 times in 20,692 posts

I think the motivation is lust for POWER, which is as addictive as anything can be, but since it's based in FEAR, will eventually prove to be self-defeating.
    update: And obviously, Earth is a gem of a planet, a prize that many ET races would probably love to rule.
    Last edited by onawah; 1st January 2020 at 06:52.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd January 2020), East Sun (31st December 2019), EFO (31st December 2019), Ernie Nemeth (12th January 2020), Pam (1st January 2020), RunningDeer (31st December 2019), TrumanCash (1st January 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

There is a possibility that culling of the population may begin this year in China. The almost forgotten Anglo-Saxon Mission.

China probes mystery pneumonia outbreak amid SARS fears

There are signs that another deadly flu may be coming to China.

The African Swine flu is suspicious. How did the flu get to China from Africa, if Africa is the origin of the virus. This causes China to depend more on import of food, pork from US. I guess most people in China should have the virus in their body because the pig farmers would kill the infected pigs to rush to the market. Could the virus make humans more vulnerable to Sars-like flu virus, and become a precursor to a killing pandemic in China, as was planned in the Anglo-Saxon Mission?

Just a wild guess, but this year is so uncertain.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd January 2020), East Sun (4th January 2020), EFO (1st January 2020), onawah (1st January 2020), onevoice (1st January 2020), Pam (1st January 2020), RunningDeer (1st January 2020), TrumanCash (1st January 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,748 times in 1,345 posts

It's about brainwashing--Humans are easily programmed with belief systems. Certainly, as Onawah has indicated, ETs are the main source for that programming.

Fortunately, that paradigm is being broken and there is positive progress that is waking people up. I like what Wim Hof said:
    Nature has the answers, and they think cancer and depression and all those things, only with pills and chemo. Man, man, man, man--You don't want to lose those clients.

It's a sick world. We live off of people being sick. That makes a healthy economy.

We are able to change this sickened world ruled by people who think they can make money out of pills and medicines and think that is the condition of the human race and we have no other way.

The real terrorist is making us believe that we are not able to control our inner physiology. You know the pharmaceutical, any other industry--how much they use in money for advertising, for brainwashing our minds, making us believe that dependency in doctors, healthcare, pills, medicines, and therapies, that is the way to go with health and not look within ourselves.

They are the industries who rule our minds. I showed by data what it is to go into the deepest of our physiology at will that makes us able to get rid of medicines and pills, and change our capacity of what we think is possible in healthcare, both mentally and physical.

We take out the villain, we take out the real terrorist which is killing, right now, millions of people every year, and that war we make visible. And that enemy we are going to take down. And bringing back the belief that we are the masters of our own minds.
    [Excerpt starts at 6:46 into this video:]

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd January 2020), conk (3rd January 2020), East Sun (2nd January 2020), EFO (2nd January 2020), Ernie Nemeth (1st January 2020), happyuk (4th January 2020), onawah (1st January 2020), onevoice (1st January 2020), RunningDeer (1st January 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,232 times in 941 posts

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    Where is the disconnect?  We say we know but can not even protect ourselves.
    Why is that?

This is a logical question?
    Can anyone give me a logical answer.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I wrote quite a while back about how standing in an Ecuadorian supermarket in 2012, I had a remarkable and vivid 'Aha' moment: a moment of clear insight I'll never forget.

I was eyeing all the mass-produced, plastic-packed, low-nutritive (or actively harmful!) 'food' on the shelves. There was fresh fruit and veg, for sure, but you'll know what I mean. It was pretty much a clone of any American or European (or Australian!) supermarket.

Then, suddenly, out of nowhere, I had the CRYSTAL clear thought:
    "They're trying to kill us."
    It was like I was channelling the enemy of human people, or reading its mind. At that moment, I could tangibly experience the hatred and disgust with which 'the useless eaters' were regarded.

Like vermin: not magnificent humans, whatever our flaws or weaknesses. It lasted just a moment, but I could feel it as if I were one of 'them'. And I've never forgotten it.
    I have had almost exactly the same thought for quite some time. When I have been in Walmart food stores I am shocked not necessarily at the plastics but the quantity and the quality of food that is on offer. It would almost be impossible to maintain a healthy diet, a healthy weight and a healthy lifestyle if Walmart is the only place you shop.  Process foods loaded with sugar. I think the average human does not stand a chance unless they wake up.

Watching American football is another scary experience. Virtually 90%+ of the professionally produced advertisements are for alcohol, junk food and fast-food restaurants. The other 10% are for outrageously expensive cars. These ads are aimed at the young. They are specifically targeted, funny and have a call to action.  I saw an ad during a football game showing two young men sitting on a sofa drinking beer while eating breakfast. It is beyond appalling.

Here is an ad for gin that links it to meditation, healthy food, healthy lifestyle and celebrity. Again, creatively deceptive and manipulative to the point of being deadly. Sadly most people think it is cute and creative.  

It almost seems like people don't stand a chance and that the odds are stacked against them but that is precisely the mindset they want you to have. "The mountain is so high why should I even bother to try." This feeling you must fight because the truth is the odds are stacked against them and they are scared to death of the power of the people.

So what is the answer? Can we change things and if so how do we go about it.
    Anger is a good first step, it is also a strong motivational force but anger and hate are unsustainable so it must be channelled into something positive.

First off wanting or waiting for the government to make positive change is (for the most part) inefficient use of our time and energy. Yes, the government can do some good but that rarely is the way things get done.

It is up to each and every person to make personal changes in their life. Virtually everything in our lives that is good comes with effort. It takes effort to eat healthily, lose 40 lbs, become a doctor, stop smoking, to think, to become an expert in any field, to maintain a healthy lifestyle, to be kind, cut down on consumption and waste and discourage others from using products that are killing us.

At times (probably most of the time) it seems like it is a never-ending battle and it appears to be an impossible task but I assure you it is winnable and worth the effort.

Also something worth noting is that it does not take the majority of people to force change for the better on corporations, governments or society. It takes about 10-15% of the population to wake up and change their own lives. Governments and society will follow when this critical tipping point is achieved.
    That advert for gin is just unbelievable. I thought I'd seen it all up until that point. Especially when you take a cold critical view of what gin merely is: vodka with junipers.

And yet here they are sat in a field meditating, tending orange plants and generally doing all sorts of wholesome things. I guess I shouldn't be too astounded especially when exactly the same thing has been achieved with promoting Coca-Cola, a fizzy, syrupy, tooth-rotting drink that at one time even contained cocaine, its adverts always associated with happy, healthy, sporty, smiling people. Ditto any brand of coffee, which for me smells nicer than it actually tastes and does little except produce halitosis. It's true when they say that with the right advertising you can sell anything.
    Last edited by happyuk; 2nd January 2020 at 18:20.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd January 2020), East Sun (2nd January 2020), EFO (3rd January 2020), onevoice (2nd January 2020), Pam (13th January 2020), rgray222 (4th January 2020), RunningDeer (2nd January 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by happyuk (here)
    Coca-Cola, a fizzy, syrupy, tooth-rotting drink that at one time even contained cocaine, its adverts always associated with happy, healthy, sporty, smiling people.
    From personal experience I can say that the worst thing about Coca Cola is that it contains phosphoric acid. It really does a number on the liver. Try drinking a Coke a day for a couple of weeks and see how your right rib cage feels. Dr Pepper also has phosphoric acid. Best bet is 7up (or Sprite) which doesn't have it. Most root beers also don't contain phosphoric acid.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th January 2020), East Sun (3rd January 2020), EFO (4th January 2020), happyuk (3rd January 2020), TrumanCash (4th January 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

One or two years ago,zapping on TV in searching of a decent program,I stumbled on History channel or Viasat History,I don;t remember exactly which one of those two,over a very interesting documentary about food which have the following segment and perhaps from that point humans start to poison the food.

The Poisonous Way The Victorians Processed Food | Absolute History
    (17:01 min.)

"Dr Suzannah Lipscomb show us the dangerous ways the Victorians adulterated food and its deadly consequences.

Content licensed from DRG. Any queries, please contact us at: owned-enquiries@littledotstudios.com"

"Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (4th January 2020), Bill Ryan (5th January 2020), East Sun (4th January 2020), Elixir (28th June 2020), Pam (13th January 2020), rgray222 (4th January 2020), RunningDeer (4th January 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

My husband still has a nutrition practice and we practice what we preach. Since we live in the boonies in the high elevation of middle Tennessee we have to drive to get anything organic. You cannot grow on land here, no matter how large a parcel because the critters will eat with a glad heart. We have begun microgreens and converted our sun room into a mini greenhouse. We sprout weekly but have not attempted vegetables yet. Back to accessibility of organic. There are farms certified organic all around the Nashville area and some random areas of the state but you have to belong to a coop and drive to destinations where they have pick up. If you are lucky to be near a farmers mkt even better but for us, it is a one hour one way, two hours another way. Grocery stores are pathetic when it comes to organic.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th January 2020), East Sun (5th January 2020), EFO (5th January 2020), happyuk (5th January 2020), onevoice (5th January 2020), RunningDeer (5th January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (13th January 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

Quote The real terrorist is making us believe that we are not able to control our inner physiology. You know the pharmaceutical, any other industry--how much they use in money for advertising, for brainwashing our minds, making us believe that dependency in doctors, healthcare, pills, medicines, and therapies, that is the way to go with health and not look within ourselves.
    The best and most effective pill is the sugar pill. The placebo effect is around 30% effective. That means that every pill brought to market must first prove an effectiveness above the 30% expected by the placebo effect. Few drugs have much higher effectiveness without side-effects...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Agape (28th June 2020), EFO (13th January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (13th January 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member OurFreeSociety's Avatar
    Overseas, want to get back to the US in 2020
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sorry, I can't read all of this. No time (wish I could), so if this has already been discussed, my apologies.

I've been teling people for the last year that they are trying to kill us & NOT just with the FAKE food, but the one question I can't answer when someone asks me is, "don't they know they would also be killing themselves?"

With the FAKE food, that one is easy. They don't eat the poisonous food, but what about the contrails (you can't escape that, it falls from the sky & poisons all vegetaiion - kills it actually), even when you go eat at a restaurant, there's no way that every high end restaurant doesn't poison the food on some level with fluoride (unless we are talking in a fluoride free country), or how can they guarantee that all of the produce is GMO & glyphosate free? Due to Monstanto giving up the patent & China taking over, glyphostate has now poisoned the entire planet with maybe the exception of small organic islands.

How many high-end restaurants are 100% organic? I wouldn't know.

And yes I know they won't allow 5G into their areas so they are safe from that, but just walking down the street out in public you will be harmed. Plus with the satelites beaming the 5G down upon us (I don't know when this is due to launch), how can they escape that? Same with ALL cell phone towers, wifi & every single person's smart phone/tablet. All you have to do is walk near them to get zapped.

Mind you, I may have found a device that protects us from EMFs & the really expensive one from 5G.

I'm still researching, but that's at home, not out in public.
    Looking for mature deep conversations with some laughter thrown in for levity.

I'm still looking for my like minded tribe. Maybe the next lifetime? LOL

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OurFreeSociety For This Post:

East Sun (13th January 2020), EFO (4th July 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,145 times in 8,308 posts

Timeless cookery with Emma Goodwin and Lee Dawson (You really are what you eat)

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

EFO (4th July 2020), Harmony (28th June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2