Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Top Scientists Admit They Already Know This Secret | Gregg Braden

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Default The Top Scientists Admit They Already Know This Secret | Gregg Braden

The door to a new and empowering way of thinking has been opened.
    Advanced civilizations become extinct before reaching post human stage
    2nd possibility Advanced civilization do reach post human
    3rd possibility is on the video.
    Gregg talks of three possibility.
    Interesting

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Agape (12th January 2020), AndrejPeĉënkin (2nd January 2020), Andynko (31st December 2019), avid (31st December 2019), cannawizard (29th January 2020), Dorjezigzag (31st December 2019), ExomatrixTV (31st December 2019), Franny (31st December 2019), Gracy (1st January 2020), justntime2learn (2nd January 2020), Mark (15th January 2020), Matt P (1st January 2020), Mike (31st December 2019), mountain_jim (2nd January 2020), OopsWrongPlanet? (1st January 2020), rgray222 (1st January 2020), RunningDeer (31st December 2019), Sadieblue (31st December 2019), scotslad (1st January 2020), thepainterdoug (13th January 2020), toppy (1st January 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,664 times in 20,818 posts

Lightbulb Re: The Top Scientists Admit They Already Know This Secret | Gregg Braden

What if real reality is also a "simulation" of a Godly kind? and we all agreed to it when it started!

Cheers,
    John Kuhles 31-12-2019

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 31st December 2019 at 21:36.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

anandacate (4th January 2020), cannawizard (29th January 2020), greybeard (31st December 2019), mountain_jim (2nd January 2020), OopsWrongPlanet? (1st January 2020), Sunny-side-up (1st January 2020), toppy (1st January 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: The Top Scientists Admit They Already Know This Secret | Gregg Braden

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    What if real reality is also a "simulation" of a Godly kind? and we all agreed to it when it started!

Cheers,
    John Kuhles 31-12-2019
    Depends how deep you want to go John.
    The Non-duality sages of old said it was Indra's dream.
    Some said nothing ever happened.
    Time is an illusion--only the eternal moment.
    All I can be sure of after years of interest in spirituality is "I exist"
    Still open minded.
    Chris

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Blacklight43 (1st January 2020), cannawizard (29th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2020), Fellow Aspirant (9th January 2020), Ivanhoe (8th February 2020), Mike Gorman (8th February 2020), mountain_jim (2nd January 2020), OopsWrongPlanet? (1st January 2020), PegasusRising (9th February 2020), toppy (1st January 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,278 times in 1,399 posts

Default Re: The Top Scientists Admit They Already Know This Secret | Gregg Braden

If I asked 'Who are you?' Most would say their name but that is not who you are. Then they'd probably like most say something about their job but that isn't who they are either and no matter what they do they become befuddled. I believe this is exactly what happened when the one awakened to realize what it was to realize, and in that instant in order to avoid boredom the one created all we are and witness. As we can witness the one consumes itself constantly but not before reproducing others of the same type to live on after the one as one of the many aspects of awareness that the one is, lives the illusion of dying but the one doesn't die, and now boredom is solved because everything is new with the rebirth in a new awareness experiential unit (body)

There are many experiential units to experience within all the same being, all fooled into thinking this is all new, all believing they die, all awaking again but forgetting all they knew and learned and the cycle continues throughout all species on all experience levels of the dream.

In the end none of the experiential units can claim to be much more than witness to the dream the one has to get over the boredom of eternity! We are something! At best that is what I can claim I am something and I'm fairly certain on that statement, I am something and further I am something that dreams and that is aware that it dreams. I can state nothing more than this with any assurance really and the beauty of that is that neither can the One that we all connect to, are and always will be. The fact is we are one being fooling ourselves into multiple existences and realities because all that one being knows is just what we know. That one is something and this is the dream and we are just a small part of that vast awareness of this one being.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Blacklight43 (1st January 2020), cannawizard (29th January 2020), conk (2nd January 2020), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2020), greybeard (31st December 2019), Justplain (7th February 2020), mountain_jim (2nd January 2020), toppy (1st January 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,020 times in 2,189 posts

When you first hear someone say that they truly believe that we are living in a computer simulation it seems to minimize the importance of life. Unfortunately calling this a computer simulation is probably off-putting to most people and fairly inaccurate. To say we are living a computer simulation really does not change much of our understanding of life. Someone had to start the simulation therefore there must be a creator. He goes onto to say we have a connection to the before life and afterlife which is what many already believe. The intriguing part of this video (to me) is that it Braden seems to be saying that we are in constant contact with our essence which is either in another dimension or somewhere in the universe. One could easily use the words 'spiritual connection' in lieu of 'computer simulation."

I was happy to hear him mainstreaming the Transhuman experience terminology. We have progressed so far in such a short period of time that it makes one wonder what is the end game. It is almost impossible to believe that the human experience is one and done. Heaven and hell are man-made constructs and for those (myself included) who believe in reincarnation, it cannot be an endless repetitive cycle of birth and death. There has to be a point where mankind ceases to exsit or we solve the problems that move us beyond our own extinction and a new era dawns for mankind.

Thanks for posting I enjoyed the video.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

cannawizard (29th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2020), ExomatrixTV (1st January 2020), greybeard (1st January 2020), justntime2learn (31st December 2019), mountain_jim (2nd January 2020), toppy (1st January 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    France Avalon Member OopsWrongPlanet?'s Avatar
    Thanks

Enjoying this thread.

John (Exomatrix): your clip really gave me a giggle. Thanks for that.

Chris (greybeard):
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    All I can be sure of after years of interest in spirituality is "I exist".
    Still open minded.
    Question: if you are sure of something how is it possible to remain open minded? Just a question. I am interested that you are so sure of 'I exist'. I cannot (so far) find that certainty. All I can get to is that 'something SEEMS to be happening, and I can't even be sure of that, or what that is".

It could be interesting to open up a separate thread (if it hasn't already been done) on - What do you know FOR SURE?
    And treat it like a sort of ongoing enquiry.

x

M
    Last edited by OopsWrongPlanet?; 1st January 2020 at 07:21.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OopsWrongPlanet? For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (7th February 2020), ExomatrixTV (1st January 2020), greybeard (1st January 2020), mountain_jim (2nd January 2020), toppy (1st January 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OopsWrongPlanet? (here)
    Enjoying this thread.

John (Exomatrix): your clip really gave me a giggle. Thanks for that.

Chris (greybeard):
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    All I can be sure of after years of interest in spirituality is "I exist".
    Still open minded.
    Question: if you are sure of something how is it possible to remain open minded? Just a question. I am interested that you are so sure of 'I exist'. I cannot (so far) find that certainty. All I can get to is that 'something SEEMS to be happening, and I can't even be sure of that, or what that is".

It could be interesting to open up a separate thread (if it hasn't already been done) on - What do you know FOR SURE?
    And treat it like a sort of ongoing enquiry.

x

M
    The on going inquiry is about Self.
    Thats the openminded part--the how to!!
    Its all on these threads.
    Best wishes
    Chris
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post456904

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1314602

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1328755

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (7th February 2020), toppy (1st January 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,032 times in 644 posts

Ponderings of a human avatar:-

Say the following out loud ...

..." My Body ".

Go on. Say it.

Now when you're ready choose to say it again, but louder.

Now ask yourself...

...if your body belongs to you, and you are not your body, then who are you?

Do YOU (the real you) exist beyond your 3d, 5 sense avatar that you have manifested to explore this 3d construct?

Have you chosen a first player perspective, to wipe out your previous high scores, lose the GOD mode, and click reset

Just so you can complete this "level" in this life time?

Food for thought.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Anka (3rd January 2020), cannawizard (29th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2020), greybeard (2nd January 2020), toppy (1st January 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

I mainly see it as:
    We are just the ('self important' (Self realising) interface between the 'spiritual/etheric/collective non material, universal', MACRO)), and the ('material realm' MICRO).
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Anka (3rd January 2020), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2020), greybeard (1st January 2020), scotslad (1st January 2020), section9 (2nd January 2020), toppy (1st January 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There Are No Longer Any Limits, The Secret Has Been Discovered | Gregg Braden
    We can master the laws that define us.

Stay Connected
    Official website: https://greggbraden.com/about-gregg-b...
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GreggBraden
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/GreggBraden
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Gregg.Braden/

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

4evrneo (2nd January 2020), Anka (3rd January 2020), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2020), Sunny-side-up (2nd January 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

At least Gregg is no mentioning Indigenous every five minutes.
    His early talks I enjoyed, then a period of repetition, recent videos well worth watching bu not completely in line with my current "belief" non duality--Advaita Vedanta. "One without a second"
    Chris

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Anka (3rd January 2020), Sunny-side-up (2nd January 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

It's a small world/universe
    We can see in both directions.
    We can look outwards to to the vast and inwards to to minute, both so vast, both as one, both in total connection.

The old Disciplines of Magic run true.

'Once together always together'

joke: It's a small universe but I would't like to have to paint it 0.o
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Anka (3rd January 2020), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2020), greybeard (2nd January 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Scientists "We Have Never Seen Anything Like This" | Gregg Braden Discoveries

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Satori (2nd January 2020), Sunny-side-up (3rd January 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,059 times in 2,419 posts

All is one and one is all. The act of seeking or observing affects the sought or observed such as to make each unknowable, including by the "law" of self-reference. There is no duality, only mono-ality.

These are thoughts that popped into my mind while watching and listening to the video.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

greybeard (2nd January 2020), Sunny-side-up (3rd January 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

thx for that vid Chris, it is an important one to watch.

Quote The act of looking will insure that there will always be something there for us to see
    And so we have 'Pandora's box'

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

greybeard (3rd January 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Modern Science is Now Beginning to Understand These Discoveries | Gregg Braden

What Gregg speaks off is possible to every human through meditation.
    What one can do all can do.
    Remote viewing just a step further.
    Chris

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Anka (9th January 2020), Delight (10th January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (9th January 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Understand These Rules And You Can Influence The World Around You | Gregg Braden
    Incredible discoveries that go beyond the physical body.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

4evrneo (13th January 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Implications of This Discovery Are Totally Off The Scale | Gregg Braden

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Anka (21st January 2020), Franny (17th January 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This DNA Discovery Is Completely Beyond Imagination | Gregg Braden

Gregg Braden is on a roll
    More and more information.
    All very interesting.
    However to my mind he is selling short spiritual truth---almost there but not quite.
    The illusion is Maya.
    Chris

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ClearWater (29th January 2020), East Sun (27th January 2020), marielle (27th January 2020)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This Recent Discovery Is So Powerful It Defies Belief | Gregg Braden
    Gregg Braden - Amazing abilities are still awaiting to be awakened.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

magicmanx (28th January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast