+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What does it mean to be Human?

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Default What does it mean to be Human?

An interesting article from Inelia on what it is to be human.

WHAT IT MEANS TO BE HUMAN

Inelia Benz

What does it mean to be human?

Often individuals will say things such as “I’m only human”, or “it’s human nature to do that”. Mostly about negative actions. There is one adjective which is used positively, and that is “humane”.

There is so much conflicting information about where we came from. Some say we were created by a god, others that we evolved from monkeys. Others that we are a mishmash of alien and Earthly DNA material.

And, our nature, what it means to be one of us, a human being, is riddled with cultural, religious and social programming.

I would like to share with you what I understand being human means. Also, give you a viewpoint as an observer which is one that is probably different to most.

First of all, I see a human being as a symbiotic relationship between a “person” and his or her “body”. The body has its own intelligence, as well as its own evolutionary path. The body is the most evolved material manifestation of Divine Consciousness.

It is amazing how many feelings, emotions, thoughts, and states of “being” are the body’s alone. Including the fear of loss. Or bad moods due to low blood sugar. Or wanting to be with other humans.

One little secret about the human body that “the powers that were” do not want you to know, is that it is the most advanced artifact in existence on the planet (and probably lots of planets). And when we unite with other “bodies” to meditate, or do energy work, we can shift mountains. We were disabled vibrationally and genetically to stop us from knowing and accessing these abilities thousands of years ago and anyone who reactivated them was burned at the stake.

The second little secret, is that all we need to do to activate the abilities and skills of the human body, is to raise the level of its and our vibration. And all we need to do in order to achieve that is to detox both physically and vibrationally. Physically by what we eat and drink, and vibrationally by processing our fear.

The person, or “soul”, is the most evolved manifestation of Divine Consciousness as Other.

Of course, when we look around, we see many individuals, including ourselves at times, who do not seem very evolved at all.

This is where the veil of forgetfulness comes in. In order to play a game at the level of a singularity in this planet, we choose to forget our divinity and omnipotence.

All sentient singular consciousness constructs, whether human or other species, have by default forgotten what it is to be Source. There are different levels of forgetfulness as we become a singularity, but there is always some level of it.

The reason for being on the planet also varies to each person here. Many just want to stay alive for the sake of living, no matter what that life brings. Others want to “evolve” into something else. Someone more aware perhaps. Ascend into a state of life which is “higher vibrational” than what we have now.

Personally speaking, none of the above apply. I am here to do a job, which is to raise the vibrational level of the planet, and everything else is irrelevant. As far as I can see, I did not have a “soul” life before this one, nor will I have one after this one is over.

At the same time, I have a 45 year history on the planet. Most of those years were spent in anonymity. I also have four children, two siblings, and many relatives and friends. Basically, I have lived a “human” life.

Most of the time I have spent as a human being has been a complete puzzle to me. A very unpleasant and unwanted experience at an experiential level. However, what I “feel” about existing as a singularity although irrelevant at a “personal” level, has proven to be very helpful in the job I came here to do.

What it means to be human at this particular planetary time/space has never been more exciting. On the one hand we have millions of individuals who have incarnated here from other planets and dimensions, for the past few decades in order to raise the vibrational level of the Human Collective. On the other, we have a whole group of sentient beings who have lived off the energy generated by humans for thousands of years, and as we raise the vibrational level of the planet, the entire planet is becoming toxic to them and they are doing everything they can to keep their “cattle” asleep.

War, starvation, pestilence (and the fear they bring) are completely unnatural to the human species. This is why so many soldiers come back “broken people” from war zones. We are not built to live in low vibrational environments.

Death is only experienced at a “body” level. The body dies and disintegrates. Its “intelligence” moves on and forms another material body. The “being/soul/person” can move in and out of his or her body, can even switch bodies and can reincarnate into a new body once it looses the last one.

So why do these other “negative” entities want us to stay asleep? Why do they use us as their personal batteries?

The reason is that our bodies are the most amazing artifacts in existence. We can not only create things in the material world, but we can generate enormous amounts of energy/vibration in our physical and subtle bodies. As these negative beings are not native to our “matrix”, they need to feed on something in order to exist. And that something is our fear and other low vibrational emotions.

As I walk through the city, I am in awe at what we create. From the smallest thing, a light-bulb for example, to the most amazing buildings and all the technology that is used to keep it functioning. Even something like a car, it is amazing to behold.
    We, as a species, have created technology which compensates for all those abilities that were taken from us thousands of years ago. Even though most of us can’t easily telepathically communicate with another individual or group at a distance, phones were created to accomplish this. Even though most of us can’t tap into the collective databank for information and skills, we created the Internet where we can do just that. Even though most of us can’t teleport across the world in an instant, we have managed to create very fast forms of transport.

There is still much to learn, from my perspective, of what it means to be human. However, one thing I do know, we are here at this junction of time/space, all of us to be just that: HUMAN.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Anka (1st January 2020), Baby Steps (3rd January 2020), Bill Ryan (1st January 2020), earthdreamer (3rd January 2020), EFO (1st January 2020), Mercedes (2nd January 2020), modini (1st January 2020), petra (2nd January 2020), Rawhide68 (2nd January 2020), Reinhard (4th January 2020), rgray222 (4th January 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (4th January 2020), RunningDeer (4th January 2020), Sadieblue (2nd January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (4th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (2nd January 2020), TomKat (1st January 2020), toppy (1st January 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Default Re: What does it mean to be Human?

Quote One little secret about the human body that “the powers that were” do not want you to know, is that it is the most advanced artifact in existence on the planet (and probably lots of planets). And when we unite with other “bodies” to meditate, or do energy work, we can shift mountains. We were disabled vibrationally and genetically to stop us from knowing and accessing these abilities thousands of years ago and anyone who reactivated them was burned at the stake.

The second little secret, is that all we need to do to activate the abilities and skills of the human body, is to raise the level of its and our vibration. And all we need to do in order to achieve that is to detox both physically and vibrationally. Physically by what we eat and drink, and vibrationally by processing our fear.
    Quote So why do these other “negative” entities want us to stay asleep? Why do they use us as their personal batteries?

The reason is that our bodies are the most amazing artifacts in existence. We can not only create things in the material world, but we can generate enormous amounts of energy/vibration in our physical and subtle bodies. As these negative beings are not native to our “matrix”, they need to feed on something in order to exist. And that something is our fear and other low vibrational emotions.
    The idea of being that powerful frightens me, and I think it's because I can't fully control my own thoughts. It's like a Catch 22... afraid of myself.

'Being Human' for me, means learning to trust myself. I need to be able to trust myself - we all do.

For me, It's not so much learning about what it means to BE human, as studying humans (yes, you!)

'Human nature' is really touchy subject for me, and the programming (orchestration?) part of it bothers me the most. It's not a feeling of fear that I'm getting though... more of a "How dare you" feeling. Probably also a 'low emotion'... certainly more powerful than fear, at least for me.

Since it's not possible to 'murder' the negative entities... we just have to wait for them to starve I guess.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Anka (2nd January 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd January 2020), EFO (2nd January 2020), Mercedes (2nd January 2020), Peter UK (2nd January 2020), Reinhard (4th January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (4th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (2nd January 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,443 times in 1,007 posts

Being human can be the portrait of a timeless idea, which travels to meet in each of us the whole wholeness, which awaits us in all.

The journey to the treasure of the soul is undertaken by each one according to how much we can gather, and even though we are ready for it, we will never find out how much we have already, been born fully supplied with answers.

One good thought, followed by others, shapes and constantly creates, and in the multitude of good thoughts, the harmony will always vibrate from all the strings echoing the god waves, penetrating the aura of good conduct to each of us and adding value in spirit, further then universe.

In the myth of the consecrated society, in a jubilee of skepticism and love, between the experiments of a rhetorical tornado of systematic problems, and the pain in value of what makes us human, I am conquered by the dangerous freedom to live here,as in a mystery become invulnerable in all, in my honest and open exposition only by the idea that,
    humans feelings of good conscience involve mine, and my awakening self involves others and vice versa.

I try to borrow this existential drama from another form of time and it achieves a full dissociation and a fantastic experience of dynamic combination between what I think I have to do and what I feel I want to experience.
    Sometimes I get rid of the contingency of anticipation in the rhythm of life that dissipates my existence from the bodily rhythm of exercise and and I reintegrate the knowledge of the human being within me in the rhythm of the dispersion of existence in the unequaled Universe detached in proportion to (a) consciousness that (I) follow.

The white of transmission, involves and infuses the black of infinity, all evolving in the structure material that composes us in this environment of electromagnetism over-energized and effected by our forms of exceptional genes as in a knowledge crater activated forever.
    MY destiny is just getting adapted to every moment in the subtle hiss of a paper by that I ask for the propagation of every moment, and I receive gratitude at a level that maybe I recognize in time.

Remind yourself epically in the wave of memories how wonderful you have built your whole spirit!
    And let us count together to infinity and for the infinity that surrounds us with patience and wisdom, and to meet together to reveal the most beautiful details of extra and intra-temporal knowledge.

"Be generous and understanding as if you have already acquired absolute happiness for the time he loves us"
    and if that, among many other things makes us human, then I love infinite awakening in the great consciousness that will someday unite us somewhere,in the full meaning and structure of all our souls as having acquired the quality of knowing truly what it means to be a human being.

Love,
    Anka
    And all this to be just human.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd January 2020), EFO (2nd January 2020), Peter UK (2nd January 2020), Reinhard (4th January 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,702 times in 20,824 posts

Human experience is just an Avatar for the immortal spirit/soul that is beyond 1 life-time
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 3rd January 2020 at 01:43.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Anka (3rd January 2020), Peter UK (3rd January 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Being human is an opportunity for me to learn:

Never, under any circumstances, or state of mind, or intense desire to be of help, or ridiculously naive delusions of grandeur, volunteer to incarnate on a 3rd dimensional world and pursue a mission *while in complete amnesia*.

But maybe it is also an opportunity to experience the thrill of the ride.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Anka (9th January 2020), EFO (4th January 2020), Peter UK (4th January 2020), Reinhard (4th January 2020), rgray222 (4th January 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,020 times in 2,189 posts

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    Being human is an opportunity for me to learn:

But maybe it is also an opportunity to experience the thrill of the ride.
    I am not the person to sit in the front row and raise my hands towards the sky while I am on this ride but it certainly has been fast thrilling and for the most part an extremely interesting learning experience. Success in life on all levels I have learned comes cloaked in failure, depression, loss, sadness and a occasionally happiness. It just took a long time to for this human to figure that out.

I think I will be pondering the question of what it means to be human even after the ride stops and the bar is lifted and some angelic person says step this way.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Anka (4th January 2020), EFO (4th January 2020), Forest Denizen (4th January 2020), Peter UK (4th January 2020), Reinhard (4th January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread