1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,196 times in 21,082 posts

Exclamation Elon Musk 'Space X' Deleting Space - David Icke

Elon Musk 'Space X' Deleting Space - David Icke

The placement of 5G satellites, knowing in advance that 5G causes irreparable harm, is legally defined as pre meditated, felony assault. Space X, Musk, financiers, stockholders, and all employees involved in manufacturing, launches, operations are now fellons, international criminals, and subject to Hague proceedings based upon the range and damage capabilities once operational...if they are in fact now in orbit..

Stop 5G before it's irreversible!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (4th January 2020), AndrejPeĉënkin (3rd January 2020), angelfire (3rd January 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd January 2020), conk (3rd January 2020), Denise/Dizi (3rd January 2020), Did You See Them (2nd January 2020), Ioneo (2nd January 2020), justntime2learn (2nd January 2020), mountain_jim (2nd January 2020), Pam (3rd January 2020), provolon (6th January 2020), Reinhard (3rd January 2020), Sadieblue (3rd January 2020), Stephanie (3rd January 2020), Sunny-side-up (2nd January 2020), toppy (3rd January 2020), ZenBaller (2nd January 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

Default Re: Elon Musk 'Space X' Deleting Space - David Icke

How about Aliens deleting stars? This latest Mike Adams article made me scratch my head, I have mixed feelings about him though

(Natural News) As part of my “Oblivion Agenda” lecture series, I described how non-Earth civilizations harvest entire stars to generate antimatter fuel that powers FTL (Faster Than Light) warp drives. FTL travel is necessary to traverse the galaxy, given the enormous distances involved (even at 1000 times the speed of light, it would take 120 years to travel from one end of our Milky Way galaxy to the other).

Now, mainstream science news is writing about a bombshell discovery: Over 100 stars have vanished from the night sky in just the last 50 years. They’re literally gone. As I’ve explained in my lectures, this is because our galaxy no doubt hosts “star eaters” — advanced alien civilizations that consume entire stars to create antimatter fuel. This idea is beginning to achieve mainstream status, by the way. As CNET.com now reports:

“Unless a star directly collapses into a black hole, there is no known physical process by which it could physically vanish,” explains a new study published in the Astronomical Journal and led by Beatriz Villarroel of Stockholm University and Spain’s Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias. “The implications of finding such objects extend from traditional astrophysics fields to the more exotic searches for evidence of technologically advanced civilizations.”

The project team believes their search for vanishing stars could be useful in the search for extraterrestrial intelligence (SETI) by identifying “hot spots” in space where an unexpectedly large number of stars seem to be missing.

“Zooming in on the (hot spots) in our SETI (or technosignature) searches, we can identify the most probable locations to host extra-terrestrial intelligence,” they write.

The idea here is that a very advanced alien civilization may be able to construct a hypothetical megastructure called a Dyson sphere that completely encompasses a star in order to capture a large portion of its energy.

Here’s the image of vanishing stars. The left panel was taken in the 1950s. The right panel is from 2019. Notice how the large star in the center of the rectangle has vanished?

Full article: https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-12-...ing-stars.html

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Anka (3rd January 2020), Denise/Dizi (3rd January 2020), ExomatrixTV (3rd January 2020), Franny (3rd January 2020), justntime2learn (3rd January 2020), Michi (3rd January 2020), toppy (3rd January 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Perhaps the bulbs just burned out on the mobile above us? (I am kidding)... Vanishing stars? I am going to have to look that one up!
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 3rd January 2020 at 08:40. Reason: bad keyboard. oops

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

toppy (3rd January 2020), Zionbrion (3rd January 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Haven't watched the vid yet but:

There are Super-novas and there are Non-novas

One leaves the universe with a big light show the other leaves with a no show.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

toppy (3rd January 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,886 times in 830 posts

Didn't know where to put this:

Now Elon Musk says he will CHARGE people to use X because it’s the ‘only way to protect against bot accounts’ dominating the platform formerly known as Twitter

The billionaire owner of the platform – formerly known as X – says users will face a ‘small monthly payment’.

However, experts have warned that the change could be the ‘final push’ for some users to delete the app.

Speaking to MailOnline, Jake Moore, a cybersecurity expert at ESET, said: ‘Bots have been an issue on the platform since the beginning but when Musk laid off mass numbers of employees including security staff, the issue rose to rather uncontrollable lengths.

‘Requesting payment from all users could potentially mitigate this problem but he could have a bigger problem in his hands with a mass exodus of users.

‘With many similar alternatives already set up such as Threads and Mastadon, this could be the final push for some users to crossover to the competition.’

Ben Foster, CEO at Sheffield-based digital marketing agency, The SEO Works, was also scathing of the plan.

‘If a pure subscription really is the only feasible model moving forward, this could sound the death knell for X’, he said.

‘Most people will not be prepared to pay for something they can get elsewhere for free. Without people and debate, the platform loses its impact.

‘Even with the change of name, the brand is toxic for some advertisers, and with a massively reduced audience it will be even less appealing.’

Musk revealed his plans to charge users during a livestreamed conversation with Israeli prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu.

‘I’d say the single most important reason we’re moving towards having a small monthly payment for use of the X system is that it’s the only way I can think of to combat vast armies of bots,’ Musk said.

‘A bot costs a fraction of a penny, but if somebody has to pay a few dollars or something… you have to get a new payment method every time you have a new bot.

‘Prioritizing posts that are written by X premium subscribers, we’re actually going to come up with a lower tier pricing. We want it to be a small amount of money.

‘It’s a longer discussion, but in my view this is the only defense against vast armies of bots. As the AI gets really good it’s getting better at passing the captcha tests than humans.’

While further details on the charge remain unclear, several furious users have taken to the platform following the news.

‘Would be a great excuse to give up using Twitter for good,’ one user wrote.

Read More: Now Elon Musk says he will CHARGE people to use X because it’s the ‘only way to protect against bot accounts’ dominating the platform formerly known as Twitter
    https://davidicke.com/2023/09/19/now...wn-as-twitter/

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Pam (20th September 2023), Yoda (20th September 2023)

+ Reply to Thread