+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Absurdities of a creation like this...

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Default Absurdities of a creation like this...

I think it's ridiculous that a god would create us as we are.
    Think about it, if you were a god and were to create a specious that
    would be great would you come up with this, an animalistic spec meant.

A god would most certainly do better than that.
    We have to be a lesser creation, as Sitchin said.
    Or something we have no idea about.
    But not what we are in our concept of ourselves.

The facts have been kept from us, so we need to go beyond out dumbed -down
    status and wake up.

Then we may realize our potential.

I hope we concentrate on the possibility of what we can do.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Anka (7th January 2020), Axman (3rd January 2020), Blacklight43 (3rd January 2020), Chester (3rd January 2020), Denise/Dizi (3rd January 2020), ExomatrixTV (3rd January 2020), Forest Denizen (3rd January 2020), Gracy (3rd January 2020), Pam (3rd January 2020), Peter UK (3rd January 2020), Sunny-side-up (3rd January 2020), Victoria (7th January 2020), wondering (4th January 2020), Zionbrion (3rd January 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,662 times in 20,817 posts

Lightbulb Re: Absurdities of a creation like this...

[The Concept of a] "Prime Creator" is WAY too big for any man-made or alien-made religion!

So when somebody uses the label "god" or "God" does he or she really mean the Creator of the whole freakn universe AND multiverse? ... or is it a label we use for our limited comprehension with human filters projected upon something that is really beyond all perceptions. Being trapped in our limitations of what we assume what is possible and "impossible".

cheers,
    John

Related:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 3rd January 2020 at 19:59.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Axman (3rd January 2020), Chester (7th January 2020), conk (3rd January 2020), Denise/Dizi (3rd January 2020), earthdreamer (3rd January 2020), East Sun (3rd January 2020), Forest Denizen (3rd January 2020), Pam (3rd January 2020), Peter UK (3rd January 2020), Rhogar (3rd January 2020), Victoria (7th January 2020), wondering (4th January 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

Default Re: Absurdities of a creation like this...

I rather love the absurdity of it all.
    I suspect Source Intelligence has High humor.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Anka (7th January 2020), Axman (3rd January 2020), Denise/Dizi (3rd January 2020), East Sun (3rd January 2020), Ernie Nemeth (3rd January 2020), Forest Denizen (3rd January 2020), Pam (3rd January 2020), Peter UK (3rd January 2020), Victoria (7th January 2020), wondering (4th January 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Quote Posted by Ayt (here)
    I rather love the absurdity of it all.
    I suspect Source Intelligence has High humor.
    ......or Divine Indifference.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Chester (7th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (3rd January 2020), East Sun (3rd January 2020), Forest Denizen (3rd January 2020), Pam (3rd January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (3rd January 2020), Victoria (7th January 2020), wondering (4th January 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Music
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 423 posts

Maybe he she or it has a good sense of humor.
    Just a thought.

The Axman
    So what we cant see means little to some souls on this planet.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Axman For This Post:

Chester (7th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (3rd January 2020), East Sun (3rd January 2020), Ernie Nemeth (3rd January 2020), Pam (3rd January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (3rd January 2020), Victoria (7th January 2020), wondering (4th January 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

This old man I see and talk to almost everyday said to me “we are all god, just trying to make itself smile”

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Chester (7th January 2020), Craig (6th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (3rd January 2020), East Sun (3rd January 2020), Pam (3rd January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (3rd January 2020), Victoria (7th January 2020), wnlight (6th January 2020), wondering (4th January 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member earthdreamer's Avatar
    Thanks

Are we reflective of divine intelligence? Some funhouse mirror!

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to earthdreamer For This Post:

Chester (7th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (3rd January 2020), East Sun (3rd January 2020), ExomatrixTV (3rd January 2020), Pam (3rd January 2020), Peter UK (6th January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (3rd January 2020), Victoria (7th January 2020), wondering (4th January 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

I think the absurdity is almost surreal - I see unimaginable "design" taking place.
    This "absurdity" design has allowed for all manner of options for expansion - anything and EVERYTHING is possible and will slowly come into being.
    I feel we are in a universe of pure thought where even nightmares are created and come into "reality" albeit so slow in our time of existence that we are unable to fathom that the billions of years so far of the universes existence is nothing more than the smallest measure of instantaneous time from a "thought" from another dimension.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Chester (7th January 2020), earthdreamer (7th January 2020), East Sun (3rd January 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd January 2020), Pam (3rd January 2020), Peter UK (6th January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (3rd January 2020), Victoria (7th January 2020), wondering (4th January 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)

status and wake up.

The perplexing part of to me about the human creation is why in the heck don't we have a natural protection from the weather? We seem to be the only species that is not naturally equipped to withstand the natural weather conditions. That doesn't say much about the Darwinian natural selection theory does it? Now if we were a slave race at one time, that trait would be a wonderful currency for dependence...just thinking out loud here.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

East Sun (3rd January 2020), Victoria (7th January 2020), wnlight (6th January 2020), wondering (4th January 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

There is a never-ending war going on between good and evil. And this war goes on not outside, which is all illusion, but inside, where the real battle is waged for the ultimate prize - your attention.

Anything 'outside' is a projection, a wish or a fear of how things should be or are. Wishes and fears manifest through an unconscious process, since we act as though we have no power.

Anything 'inside' is the reality of our existence. It is we who are conflicted, and it is that conflict that we experience as the battle between good and evil. We are the prize because we are undecided, and as such our vote has not been cast. We might say we are for the side of good, but the awareness of evil affecting our lives is a sign of indecision.

The absurdity of this creation is the absurdity of our indecisiveness. Decide to side with the side of good once, and for all time. And stop sitting on the fence. Stop re-deciding, stop considering our plight, which we cannot understand because we look for external sources for it. There is no external source to anything. Everything lies within us and nothing at all lies without - except evil, which is unreal.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Chester (4th January 2020), East Sun (3rd January 2020), Jayke (11th January 2020), Peter UK (6th January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (10th January 2020), Victoria (7th January 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)

The absurdity of this creation is the absurdity of our indecisiveness. Decide to side with the side of good once, and for all time. And stop sitting on the fence. Stop re-deciding, stop considering our plight, which we cannot understand because we look for external sources for it. There is no external source to anything. Everything lies within us and nothing at all lies without - except evil, which is unreal.
    Ernie,

Thank you for your response.. I know what you are saying.

There is also a very harsh and painful reality that we experience, some might say, all the time.

I have always thought of myself as being on the side of good, will not ever consciously decide
    on evil for anything no matter what. Now, I do that at this time in my life, not for any religious reason
    but because it feels right.

If there is a creator or was at some time, that entity would have to be beyond our comprehension.
    That for me means we can be deceiving our selves based on what past and present religions have
    dictated to us and need to try to see past all that and think anew for an extended period of time.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Chester (7th January 2020), Peter UK (6th January 2020), Victoria (7th January 2020), wondering (4th January 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

None of this is directed toward any individual in particular. You could say I'm talking to myself, as much as anyone else.

When we say, 'I could have created a better world than god.' what we are saying is actually meaningless. It is meaningless because god is creator by definition. And the world god created contains us. Imagine the irony of a created being finding their creation unsatisfactory!

What we are actually saying is, 'I want to be God!'

And by our actions and most importantly by our decisions, we re-inforce that willful thought, counter to creation itself, 'I could do better than god.'

There was another who thought the same, long ago, and who paid the price. We, in our present state, merely re-experience that one crazy moment when all of time and space burst into being and was destroyed the next, as the answer came to abolish the errant thought.

'There is only one of us here.'

'Would you war against yourself?'

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Chester (7th January 2020), Peter UK (6th January 2020), Victoria (7th January 2020), wondering (4th January 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    None of this is directed toward any individual in particular. You could say I'm talking to myself, as much as anyone else.

When we say, 'I could have created a better world than god.' what we are saying is actually meaningless. It is meaningless because god is creator by definition. And the world god created contains us. Imagine the irony of a created being finding their creation unsatisfactory!

What we are actually saying is, 'I want to be God!'

And by our actions and most importantly by our decisions, we re-inforce that willful thought, counter to creation itself, 'I could do better than god.'

There was another who thought the same, long ago, and who paid the price. We, in our present state, merely re-experience that one crazy moment when all of time and space burst into being and was destroyed the next, as the answer came to abolish the errant thought.

'There is only one of us here.'

'Would you war against yourself?'
    I for one am not saying that I could do better than god, But I doubt that our concept of god
    is correct, It would be logical to observe all of known history and see that we are only half-seeing
    or not seeing clearly.

Where do we go from here, evidently into an obscure and unforeseeable future.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

I feel our concept of God is completely incorrect. I can not explain what God is, but I strongly feel what its not. And its not anything I have yet heard described by man.

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Caliban (4th January 2020), CarnageCandy (6th January 2020), Chester (7th January 2020), Did You See Them (4th January 2020), East Sun (4th January 2020), Ernie Nemeth (4th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (4th January 2020), onevoice (4th January 2020), Peter UK (6th January 2020), Victoria (7th January 2020), Wind (5th January 2020), wondering (4th January 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If a creator, god or whatever cared for us we would not be as we are. We may if we
    choose examine the alternatives even though I said that "god" must be indecipherable,
    we search anyway.
    What are the options?
    A non caring creator, an alien god who has left, multiple creators modifying us at will
    over time with many agendas. Whatever it might be it can not be what different
    religions have conditioned us into believing as a means to control us.

Some of it taken from history and folklore and some conjured up I expect.
    Last edited by East Sun; 5th January 2020 at 23:24.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Chester (7th January 2020), Peter UK (6th January 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    I feel our concept of God is completely incorrect. I can not explain what God is, but I strongly feel what its not. And its not anything I have yet heard described by man.
    I have not either . Doug,

How could it be when we have no real conception of anything beyond our physical existence, except perhaps, from Edgar Cayce or Tesla
    and there had to be others farther back from our time that we never had the chance to hear. Or there have been instances of shamans
    who gave secrets to the controllers who then killed them. There has to be very esoteric info. hidden away in places like the underground vaults of the Vatican. They do not want us to know what we should demand to know at gun point if necessary.
    That is my belief, other wise we are kept, not just in the dark but as blinded slaves in our own lives.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Chester (7th January 2020), Peter UK (6th January 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    I feel there is no real earthly way to begine to approach describing the Creator. I've had a few experiences and there was a love that was so deep and profound I was a bumbling mess and I think it was that I saw the hand at work in this experience and it was only after my putting 2 and 2 together that this flood of intense emotion hit me so hard. It was only through my will did this "invite" this experience I feel

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Anka (7th January 2020), Chester (7th January 2020), earthdreamer (7th January 2020), Peter UK (6th January 2020), Victoria (7th January 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)

status and wake up.

"Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones." -- Marcus Aurelius

"The Tao(God/Nature/The Way) is not humane, it treats the 10,000 creatures (of which we are merely one) as straw dogs" (ie. expendable units). -- Lao Tzu

Chapter 5 of the Tao Te Ching begins with the lines "Heaven and Earth are heartless / treating creatures like straw dogs". Su Zhe's commentary on this verse explains: "Heaven and Earth are not partial. They do not kill living things out of cruelty or give them birth out of kindness. We do the same when we make straw dogs to use in sacrifices. We dress them up and put them on the altar, but not because we love them. And when the ceremony is over, we throw them into the street, but not because we hate them." --Wiki

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alanantic For This Post:

Anka (7th January 2020), Chester (7th January 2020), Peter UK (6th January 2020), Victoria (7th January 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

IMO If there is no god that does not mean we are gone onto oblivion.

Reincarnation can/may exist beyond anything we know of. We may never know even if we live through
    countless reincarnations into eternity or we may reach "enlightenment" of some kind and who knows
    what that would mean?

Other dimensions may hold things we can not even imagine. The possibilities are
    beyond the spectrum of imagination.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Chester (7th January 2020), earthdreamer (7th January 2020), Peter UK (6th January 2020), Victoria (7th January 2020)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Victoria's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 277 posts

East Sun,

In response to this and the other thread, I can relate to how difficult  it is to stay positive, but try not to lose heart.

Whatever we were created to be, perhaps what we need to do as a group is learn how to handle ourselves in a responsible manner. If we were to know the reasons and outcome, would that not alter our behavior and thoughts, much like religion already strives to do? Would we continue to express ourselves in authentic ways?

Maybe there is freedom, in not having the answers, to self express and radiate our true colours while realizing we exist as something different than what is commonly told.

Quote "Absurdities of a creation like this"
    intimates to me that we should all at least suspect there is more than what we perceive to this existence and be compelled to step above.  I think if we can comprehend the absurdity and aspire to be more, then we must certainly be meant to do more than linger in an absurd state.

Yes, we should seek the truth and aim to learn what has been hidden.

In the meantime, seeing that our health and food are some of the most stringently regulated areas, at least in certain countries, I would wager that bringing them back into our own hands is one of the best ways we can take a stand to find our power, discover abilities, test our limits and see this existence more clearly.

It seems that protesting or rioting to emphasize a point or wake people up, as so often happens with issues of great import, creates amplitudes of chaotic, deleterious discord, but by inviting new attitudes via networking, friendly bonding, communally organizing and doing whatever it takes to be personally independent and self-sustaining wherever we are in the world, we might better succeed.

If we focus on ourselves first to promote, strengthen and perfect internally, we can reflect outward in a state of conscious gratitude and willpower (energetic determination) to help others do the same. Similar to what Ernie mentions, but giving more substance to the material, if everything is internal, than the exchange must happen within us and emanate outward.   

The important thing (to me) is to keeping talking, keep sending well-sourced articles and references to loved ones, keep mentioning different variations of what we know and applying it to anything remotely related that may spark some familiarity and acknowledgment from people.

It is not futile to change the state of human affairs.

An increase in awareness is happening. The next step is formidable reaction. It just takes time to manifest as there is a well-studied tipping point to social conversion and societal influencing.

One doesn't need to convince the majority of what is at stake.  Plant enough seeds in a minority so that they hear it enough times (from enough different sources) to suddenly reach that eureka(!) moment. Everybody has to find it for themselves, but that doesn't mean we can't keep whispering and suggesting until they do.

(Malcolm Gladwell's The Tipping Point: https://www.thoughtco.com/malcolm-gladwell-tipping-point-theory-3026765"][/URL]

Also, in animal studies, an example of individuals making a difference: https://www.americanveterinarian.com...animal-systems)

It seems ever crucial not to rely on authorities or government to look out for us, for religions to protect us, for celebrities to be our voice, or to wait for the assurance of what we perceive as critical mass.

(This sort of piggybacks off of your other post https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...t=#post1329370)  

I had intended to go back and say all is not lost just because some factions or individuals have motives of domination, but it applies here, too. 

Quote "The facts have been kept from us, so we need to go beyond out dumbed -down
    status and wake up."
    We should take their efforts as the impetus to rise up and be more self-sufficient. There are many things we can do to promote our health, be more responsible and more independent from external controls. I think the key is to help our fellows along with us, to do it in mighty numbers via a range of cumulative actions and to remember that to be effective in defending ourselves, we must stay positive.

How would one fortify a castle? So we have to fortify ourselves and help others to do the same on the various planes in which we exist. Achieving it in the physical should provide the elementary building blocks for learning how to do it in the energetic.

In that same thread noted above, someone had commented (using different words) that the thing which matters most is our mindset, as health doesn't depend on what we eat, but our thoughts ABOUT what we eat; such that it is our attitude which will keep us healthy.

Ernie said:
    Quote "It matters almost not at all what we eat, but it does matter a lot what we believe. Since matter is first an energetic standing-wave probability the adverse effects of food can be to a great extent mitigated by thought alone.

Thought is the primary reality, since we are energetic beings."
    It appears that we are being barraged with energy-depleting negativity on many levels, and that people who have been worn thin cannot begin to think clearly or be intentionally focused enough to change their beliefs about simple things, much less about energy and matter, particularly while they are in a state of dis-ease and desperation.

Something that seems to be rarely mentioned is how important the input can be from our senses of vision and hearing to our essence of well-being and to the states of our minds.

Our perceptions, affected by what we see and hear, do impact our moods and health, while our health affects our ability for perception. We are energetically and physically influenced by things that we consume through any means (food, air, radio, television, books...)

It all can have a looping effect on our stress levels which determine how our physical body reacts, and that tinges our mental state and energy/vitality. Providing a respite for our ears and eyes, and thereby our hearts, can revive us to have more calming, perceptive interactions with others and to think more clearly; to extend more peaceably in exponential presence and influence = exponential change. 

It is my experience, that if we attempt to live in a beautiful way (whatever that might be to each of us) and surround ourselves by simplicity of nature as often as possible, seeking solutions without the chronically bombarding elements of suffering and constant news stories of chaos and disaster;  if we deliberately expose ourselves to mostly soothing sounds when we are in our own space, and exercise our abilities to be creative at every opportunity, then we are well supported internally to be in a mental state that might overcome the material effects of exposure to chemicals, emotional stressors and other disruptors of our food supply and environ. We are then in an empowered position and can rise above most obstacles. Essentially, in a state of peace, we can better protect ourselves from various affronts and help our communities to do the same.

The easiest methods I can think of to achieve a tranquil foundation are to create order and harmony in our active personal spheres whenever and wherever we are. The visual impact of our environment is highly underrated except in advertising and media. To consciously create, in ways that make us feel uplifted and to organize space where we can be mentally free from intrusion/distraction for a period of time every day to focus on ourselves in a positive manner in order to reflect on the things we love, can be very healing, regenerating and inspiring. This can foster positive emotions in ourselves and since emotions are contagious, in the people around us.

(Regarding the effects of emotional contagion on teamwork: Emotions are contagious: How yours impact others around you www.solutionsiq.com/resource/blog-post/emotions-are-contagious-how-yours-impact-others-around-you/

Emotions Are Contagious, So Start Acting Much More Positively
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/brucekas.../#7c573f18602f

Experimental evidence of massive-scale emotional contagion through social networks http://www.pnas.org/content/111/24/8788

Exploring Emotional Contagion http://www.the-scientist.com/news-an...ontagion-33497)

Applicable to realizing our potential, but also in relation to the previous thread:

Another possibility to fostering an evolution of thought, which has already taken root and most of us know, is becoming more conscious of what we ingest, what we support, where we shop, finding natural variations of pharmaceuticals, going to farmer's markets and local vegetable stands; if we're in a city, looking up nearby co-ops and small farms to see if they allow crop and milk shares, and seeking out community gardens that are springing up to support open access to fresh, vibrant foods.  Just being conscious of where we get our food, medicine and all we consume, makes a tremendous difference in freedom from the control structure. 

If we are deliberately making choices in all we do, reading labels, speaking to store clerks, conversing with fellow customers about the quality and health effects of products and learning/sharing information at every opportunity, then we are raising awareness and not being cowed into submission... which extends across the physical, mental and spiritual divides.

As simple as it sounds, we might consider saving the seeds to plant, every time we buy fruits and vegetables to eat. (Provided they have not been irradiated. Commercial food irradiation destroys most seed viability.) Such a small act is not only therapeutic, but gives back what we consume and creates a harmonic cycle. One might be amazed that a celery bunch can be regrown repeatedly from it's base, mushrooms from their stems, chive roots will re-sprout, pineapples can grow from their tops, potatoes from their eyes, lush potted ginger and turmeric emerge from a sliver of the end nodes, vines from a lumpy muscadine seed, and hundreds of fruit plantlings can be invisibly hosted by a single tomato or pepper at lunch...all the parts we tend not to notice, or to throw away that still carry life. If we take a moment to save the seeds from a meal and plant them, the result can be a surprisingly rewarding, nutritious garden without much effort or make living gifts for neighbors and family. :-)

How is this related?

Exercising small acts of kindness, paying things forward, looking for the beauty in every encounter and not wasting what is right in front of us. We are capable of so much, but to make the greatest impact, we must do everything imaginable (while remaining alert and aware) not to be muted, dissuaded or disheartened.
    Last edited by Victoria; 7th January 2020 at 17:02. Reason: link insertion errors and clarity

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

Anka (7th January 2020), Chester (7th January 2020), East Sun (7th January 2020), EFO (7th January 2020), Ernie Nemeth (7th January 2020), Peter UK (7th January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast