+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst 1 12 22 23 LastLast

Thread: The United States kills Quds Commander Qasem Soleimani

1. Link to Post #421
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,871 times in 1,749 posts

Default Re: The United States kills Quds Commander Qasem Soleimani

Wall Street Journal was able to squeak out some more anonymous Pentagon stuff that says--after having increased last year--the U. S. presence in Saudi Arabia will likely be reduced:

"According to the newspaper’s sources, the reduction of the American military capabilities in Saudi Arabia is based on assessments that Iran no longer represents a direct threat to the strategic interests of the United States in the region."

This follows shortly on the heels of the thing about shooting those Iranian boats down.

Iran and the U. S. oddly have both mostly approved of several new Iraqi MPs.

There is no shortage of the U. S. starting a new Cold War against Russia in Syria, while using some kind of "ISIS in a washing machine" tactic.

Since Iran can obviously threaten anything in Iraq or around the Gulf, perhaps these sites are no longer so strategically interesting. We will see if they really move away that much stuff. Perhaps they should place it in the water and proceed with Guaido and the Bay of Pigs since it has been found that it does not work to invade Venezuela with a force of 300. Worse, the force was so infiltrated, Venezuela was paying for the training. If they would leave more things in the water, then the Russian Navy would knock it out of the way.

Perhaps it is just a way to force the Saudis to buy a whole lot more weapons, especially anything expensive, unreliable, or from Boeing. Saudis are unskilled enough to lose it in the desert and it could still be removed by the Russian Navy.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Sasha Alisa (10th May 2020), silvanelf (11th May 2020)

3. Link to Post #422
    Russian Federation Avalon Member Sasha Alisa's Avatar
    Language
    Russian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 475 posts

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    Wall Street Journal was able to squeak out some more anonymous Pentagon stuff that says--after having increased last year--the U. S. presence in Saudi Arabia will likely be reduced:

"According to the newspaper’s sources, the reduction of the American military capabilities in Saudi Arabia is based on assessments that Iran no longer represents a direct threat to the strategic interests of the United States in the region."

This follows shortly on the heels of the thing about shooting those Iranian boats down.

Iran and the U. S. oddly have both mostly approved of several new Iraqi MPs.

There is no shortage of the U. S. starting a new Cold War against Russia in Syria, while using some kind of "ISIS in a washing machine" tactic.

Since Iran can obviously threaten anything in Iraq or around the Gulf, perhaps these sites are no longer so strategically interesting. We will see if they really move away that much stuff. Perhaps they should place it in the water and proceed with Guaido and the Bay of Pigs since it has been found that it does not work to invade Venezuela with a force of 300. Worse, the force was so infiltrated, Venezuela was paying for the training. If they would leave more things in the water, then the Russian Navy would knock it out of the way.

Perhaps it is just a way to force the Saudis to buy a whole lot more weapons, especially anything expensive, unreliable, or from Boeing. Saudis are unskilled enough to lose it in the desert and it could still be removed by the Russian Navy.
    Quote and proceed with Guaido and the Bay of Pigs since it has been found that it does not work to invade Venezuela with a force of 300
    The US will never achieve their goals in Venezuela LMAO, unless they have Russia's permisions to do so, just as with Cuba way back, and yet they still around

I learned about the Cubans in exile on Florida LMAO, most of them followers and/or directly came from the political parties that were so corrupt they killed lots of people to take their land/money and once they were found out the had to run away to the US and blamed the new government of exactly what the exiled ones did through their corruption and own damaged political parties.

So funny that got erased from real history so far

нет нет мистер трaмп
    If life situation unclear, keep pressing your hand grip :P

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sasha Alisa For This Post:

shaberon (10th May 2020), Victoria (11th May 2020)

5. Link to Post #423
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)

I learned about the Cubans in exile on Florida
    That place is like a sieve. Cubans and Colombians especially tie themselves into "private interests", i. e., Mitt Romney, etc., and the types of subversive operations sent from there are staggering. I could get ahold of someone that would make Viktor Bout look small. I am pretty sure the recent "invasion of Venezuela" was just a privately launched thing by Colombia and Florida. Not that the actual U. S. politics are any better, no, it will never work. And no, they can't give the true stories, either. We have to live in a special make-believe bubble. That is the only way it works to the extent that it does. But this is what is finally being called out, since now we are not stuck with only one story or a politically twisted one. For example, my grandfather killed one of the prisoners at the Nuremberg trials. I haven't found that in a history book, probably because it would look bad. Killing prisoners violates the conventions that they were about to write.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

justntime2learn (18th May 2020), Sasha Alisa (11th May 2020), Victoria (11th May 2020)

7. Link to Post #424
    Thanks

Currently, it may be possible the U. S. is going to personally leave Saudi Arabia, but regardless, they have issued tasty new contracts to them for about 650 SLAM ER missiles and 402 Harpoon anti-ship missiles.

As the family travels together, the Harpoon is an old McDonnell Douglas design; the SLAM ER is a newer cruise missile but made by Boeing, directly developed off the Harpoon. It is for "the U. S. and allies", which turn out to be:

Current operators
    Saudi Arabia
    South Korea
    Turkey
    United Arab Emirates
    United States

So out of, I don't know, gosh, the U. S. must have thousands and thousands of allies, we can get a pretty clear picture where Boeing cruise missiles are aimed.

Although this is only about a thousand missiles which would presumably be delivered by F-15s, we cannot say these are for defensive purposes. SLAM ER for example has been fired at Iraq three times and at Afghanistan an unknown number, as part of the carpet bombing that hung over those places like a weather system.

Does someone really think in 2028 when they complete their collection, Saudi Arabia will be in a position to attack something with F-15s?

The Harpoon has a longer and more colorful history, having been involved with several accidents, and a few uses in combat proving it can sink something as big as a frigate.

In 1988, an Iranian-owned Harpoon missile was also fired at the guided missile cruiser USS Wainwright. The missile was successfully lured away by chaff.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

justntime2learn (18th May 2020), Sasha Alisa (17th May 2020)

9. Link to Post #425
    Thanks

The new Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, has become the first one to ever wear a Hashd Al Shaabi uniform:

Although this is his paramilitary national guard, the Pentagon and the western press in general cannot refer to it without adding the prefix "Iranian-backed". Well, ideologically, certainly so. Actually, it seems to be the group they automatically blame for any sporadic rocket attack.

This guy is under serious scrutiny to prove himself to the Iraqi people. They have a lot of complaints. As is usual most places, about thirty per cent of them were willing to sell the country for money. So he is in a position where he has to pull off a visible purge.

As to why the U. S. may need to keep its main bases there, and an oil field in Syria which, in global terms, is trivial, one of the commanders described it as "to create a quagmire for Russia". That sounds like a reasonable explanation for their behavior, but, I do not believe it is actually happening. His quagmire is their opportunity.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

justntime2learn (18th May 2020), Sasha Alisa (18th May 2020)

11. Link to Post #426
    Thanks

It's another from the, I'm not sure what to call him, The Crusader? I am sure he has no tradition that actually took part in a real crusade, so is maybe just a paper tiger version.

On the heels of the thousand offensive missiles for Saudi Arabia, the Secretary of State has gone so far as to call for the dismissal of Secretary General Inspector Stephen Linnick, who was investigating $8 billion in arms deals to them. This was being done at the request of Mr. Engel of the House Foreign Affairs Committee. He says the Trump administration announced, in 2019, the imposition of a state of emergency in the country specifically to avoid the need to obtain congressional approval of the arms deal, adding that he did not rule out abuses in this matter, including by Pompeo.

It would have been nice if they would have told us which one, but, if we forgot about it, we could go back and look it up.

No one asked me if there was an emergency that could only be handled this way, and so again this is an example of something essentially autocratic.

Meanwhile with the ongoing dispute over "who can sail where" and Mr. Trump suggesting to shoot down those Iranian boats, Israel attempted to cyberattack an Iranian port and managed to take the main navigation computer offline for a while, although the situation was confronted and fixed fairly quickly. Given the timing of it, one would surmise an attempt to cause a naval provocation.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

silvanelf (21st May 2020)

13. Link to Post #427
    Language
    English
    Thanks

SCRATCH ONE! Cracked open a case of beer when I heard. Personally, I would have also deployed the MOABs and MOPs, flattened / vaporised all things IRGC-QF from Tehran to the Zagros, sunk the rest of their crappy navy and engaged in some serious destruction of enemy air defences to enable all the above... also arm and support Iran´s long suffering Kurds so they can kill their IRGC oppressors too. HAPPY DAYS! Payback time...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Paratrooper For This Post:

shaberon (21st May 2020)

15. Link to Post #428
    Thanks

No you wouldn't. I will stop you.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Sasha Alisa (28th May 2020)

17. Link to Post #429
    Thanks

At this point there are on-the-ground reports that the U. S. must have drawn down its Patriots from Saudi Arabia and moved them to Syria. It has been denied, as they also tend to deny some instances of perhaps their soldiers getting a little roughed up.

As for the mess they are in with the Saudis--as we found a little while ago, Pompeo and Trump decided to rid themselves of a certain inspector--this was apparently a Saudi demand for re-financing Trump's campaign.

Nevertheless, the House will attempt to pursue the investigation some other way, which is about the Saudi arms deal.

On a human rights issue, Iran's Rouhani has called for harsher penalties on honor killings. One just happened, and, under current law, the maximum sentence is ten years. We are talking about a situation where a man feels it is ok to decapitate his own daughter with a sickle while she is sleeping. I don't really know how someone decides this is an important thing to do. So one may observe the effect of his statement on Iranian law. Is there still a fairly popular national trend that will oppose this? How many people is enough of a minority to retain the right to kill their own families? Perhaps they will really crack down and slam you in the cooler for eleven years. Here, I bet you could always plead insanity or at least aggravation and get out of the first degree, or, possibly argue it was your religious freedom and walk. If I can be religiously free to spread a deadly disease, that's about the same, isn't it? If a single American dies from Covid caught at church then we do need to regime change Iran until they remove all penalties from religiously-inspired murder.

I do not really know what the right law is for that kind of thing, but, we see it is hard for people to let go of vengeful motives.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Sasha Alisa (28th May 2020)

19. Link to Post #430
    Language
    Russian
    Thanks

At this point there are on-the-ground reports that the U. S. must have drawn down its Patriots from Saudi Arabia and moved them to Syria. It has been denied, as they also tend to deny some instances of perhaps their soldiers getting a little roughed up.

As for the mess they are in with the Saudis--as we found a little while ago, Pompeo and Trump decided to rid themselves of a certain inspector--this was apparently a Saudi demand for re-financing Trump's campaign.

Nevertheless, the House will attempt to pursue the investigation some other way, which is about the Saudi arms deal.

On a human rights issue, Iran's Rouhani has called for harsher penalties on honor killings. One just happened, and, under current law, the maximum sentence is ten years. We are talking about a situation where a man feels it is ok to decapitate his own daughter with a sickle while she is sleeping. I don't really know how someone decides this is an important thing to do. So one may observe the effect of his statement on Iranian law. Is there still a fairly popular national trend that will oppose this? How many people is enough of a minority to retain the right to kill their own families? Perhaps they will really crack down and slam you in the cooler for eleven years. Here, I bet you could always plead insanity or at least aggravation and get out of the first degree, or, possibly argue it was your religious freedom and walk. If I can be religiously free to spread a deadly disease, that's about the same, isn't it? If a single American dies from Covid caught at church then we do need to regime change Iran until they remove all penalties from religiously-inspired murder.

I do not really know what the right law is for that kind of thing, but, we see it is hard for people to let go of vengeful motives.
    Heard that the US army on Syria got hit just yesterday, there were some harmed as well as Kurdish army, no news on the US channels I even wonder if the families of those soldiers know their guys got hit hard and are harmed and in hospital

All hidden to the world to save face i guess, and since it didn't make the news, "it didn't happen"

Here's a small report on that, no one is talking about it so far as i have seen, the preview says Lybia but look more into the video and they into Syria
    Last edited by Sasha Alisa; 28th May 2020 at 05:06.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sasha Alisa For This Post:

justntime2learn (29th May 2020), shaberon (29th May 2020)

21. Link to Post #431
    Thanks

ANNA is the best source. If they use some English now, we might be able to get better use of it. They have been the most closely embedded since almost the beginning.

It's not like anyone wanted to say anything when the missiles hit Ain Al Assad air base. At first it was nothing, then when it rose to scores of brain injuries, nothing more came from it. They cover up and deny everything. Then proudly parrot these mis-statements as if the rest of the world does not know how instrumental the U. S. S. R. was in defeating the Nazis. From a diplomatic view, it is simply embarrassing.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

justntime2learn (29th May 2020), Sasha Alisa (29th May 2020)

23. Link to Post #432
    Thanks

There is perhaps a type of mirror image forming.

Russia has reached the triangle Syria-Turkey-Iraq and invested it with something at least platoon strength. This is considered relatively close to U. S. forces. However it means they have made a zone across the country from the coast to the corner.

At the same time, U. S. has moved in Columbia to places along Venezuela's border. Of course at least 90% of the narco traffic is really on the Pacific side. This is on the heels of the incursion which was not military but a security firm called Silvercorp. This next one is The 1st Security Force Assistance Brigade, which was formed in 2018 (Fort Benning), and will be conducting their first mission in Latin America. My guess is these are the same that train near here. The ones that ate the neighbor's dog.

According to Iran, Trump has called on his country’s navy to use force against the IRGC if they come within 100 meters of their warships in the Persian Gulf. It seems odd because if Iran was attempting to harm his navy, it wouldn't be by a speedboat approaching a destroyer, which is obviously not an attack, but only a statement of marking one's territory.

24. Link to Post #433
    Language
    Russian
    Thanks

At this point, US just a barking dog, no real power, as has been show. They hid away the casualties once Iran attacked their bases, they ran away from Russia on Syria, they are weak on Iraq, and Venezuela and Cuba.

All they know is scream like little spoiled babies and apply sanctions, which some countries don't even care anymore about. Like a spoiled kid that wont talk to you unless you give him his toys, or his chokolate milk even though his fat and must not drink it anymore

That's all there is to it, a spoiled self entitled little fat brat with nuclear weapons that wants to use them to remind everyone that they can kill you if you don't obey

Bunch of lame fake adult losers. And they claim to be "the land of the free" and talk about democracy while killing hundreds of thousand around the world through their puppet governments and militias, shame of a sham of a shame

Anyways, the world will eventually move on, it has already started, pretty sure the US will cry foul and eventually use one or two bombs in an attempt to gain power back

But when the USSR collapsed, i don't remember reading about they using a couple bombs to remind the states who had the biggest power. It's a matter of principles and morals, which the US has none as far as we can see, from all they have done in the middle east and South America so far. All the evidence is out there now, no point in pretending or twisting reality, for those who like to take they eyes and ears out before listening or watching the truth

Amerika Amerika Amerika, land of indigenous people, who are second hand citizens, and blacks, who are third hand citizens, and Latinx and Asians, who are 4th hand citizens, are there any real Americans in that country? Who are the ones born there? From English parents? British-Americans? I bet they would not like being called that LOL, but they sure like to call every other person based on their parents or where they came from "Mexican American, Asian American, African American, Indian American, Russian American, Italian American" and so on, so by that standard, most of them then, must be "British American", right? The only real Americans are the natives, which are second hand citizens somehow. The entire thing is rotten

It's so bad that mostly no one there can open their eyes and see the dumbness of it all

Have to admit i almost cared for a moment, but right now, i could not even begin to say how much i find the entire thing ridiculous, and sad for all the people involved. Someone will have to change those dirty US diapers, i'm truly sorry for who will have to take that job, but it will have to be done at some point, sooner than later i hope

So it seems US citizens themselves have been fed up to the point of going out to the streets now, to reject the "government". I know there are fakes helping the cause, but a lot of people really just needed a spark to start the fire, and here they are. Hope this will bring good things for the real Americans, and not the "other"
    Last edited by Sasha Alisa; 30th May 2020 at 12:12.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Sasha Alisa For This Post:

shaberon (1st June 2020)

26. Link to Post #434
    Thanks

The only real Americans are the natives, which are second hand citizens somehow.
    Yes, well, it is more or less the same anywhere. Russian Rus = Swedish, and the organization of it into states is due to being overrun by Mongols. Buryats migrated into it as recently as the 1500s and they have a whole state.

Native Americans were constantly at war stealing each others' territory. The only thing that had ever changed it was the Iroquois Confederation which is perhaps rather important.

For some reason, a lot of us are called Caucasian, as if we were Russian. Although when the country was formed, it was half German, which almost became the language.

You are right, everyone is confused, the mission of the CIA was to make sure that nothing that they know is real. My understanding is that Russian culture is the opposite: they never forget anything.

But I am not sure any of the rioters are going to reject the government. They squeal about different ways they say it mis-treats them, but no one has questioned whether it should be there to do that. I would not mind to see the legal end of it, just as the U. S. S. R. was removed, it can be done. I would guess many of the rioters are on food stamps, section eight, social security, and the like, and so in essence are still begging for more of the same government. The worst thing that could possibly happen is for the government to miss a payment to them. That would spread looting from the capitals to everywhere.

The real power of the military is in sending so much money into base towns. It is a vicious cycle whereby civilians are dependent on the army. Without that, the natural resources around here, for example, are mud and sand. Iron gave out in the 19th century. There isn't actually much besides agriculture.

27. Link to Post #435
    Language
    Russian
    Thanks

The only real Americans are the natives, which are second hand citizens somehow.
    Yes, well, it is more or less the same anywhere. Russian Rus = Swedish, and the organization of it into states is due to being overrun by Mongols. Buryats migrated into it as recently as the 1500s and they have a whole state.

Native Americans were constantly at war stealing each others' territory. The only thing that had ever changed it was the Iroquois Confederation which is perhaps rather important.

For some reason, a lot of us are called Caucasian, as if we were Russian. Although when the country was formed, it was half German, which almost became the language.

You are right, everyone is confused, the mission of the CIA was to make sure that nothing that they know is real. My understanding is that Russian culture is the opposite: they never forget anything.

But I am not sure any of the rioters are going to reject the government. They squeal about different ways they say it mis-treats them, but no one has questioned whether it should be there to do that. I would not mind to see the legal end of it, just as the U. S. S. R. was removed, it can be done. I would guess many of the rioters are on food stamps, section eight, social security, and the like, and so in essence are still begging for more of the same government. The worst thing that could possibly happen is for the government to miss a payment to them. That would spread looting from the capitals to everywhere.

The real power of the military is in sending so much money into base towns. It is a vicious cycle whereby civilians are dependent on the army. Without that, the natural resources around here, for example, are mud and sand. Iron gave out in the 19th century. There isn't actually much besides agriculture.
    So the US is just completely broken, no easy out to fix it now, right?

And you are right, we don't forget, ever, and we carry the weight, and that's why some times i get annoyed when suddenly people in the US forget reality and rewrite their own history to fit they current views. IT is shameful in ways

Every country invaded other or took lands at some point, but refusing to acknowledge or pretending it did not happen or even apologize because the group who was affected are still around but ignored, is not right ?

When Russia send misiles to Cuba, it was butt hurting and crying all over the place, and aggression and stuff, now the US has basically invaded the world with their bases, even though the only time they got attacked was by Japan (a current US ally) in WW2, still it is "defensive" and they are always the victims. I dont see logic, but if we send a plane to Venezuela or Cuba there's sstill more crying about how it is aggression and meddling, even if the country we land on asked for our help

Honestly i get very tired of dealing with that every single day i am around this side of hte world, it's impossible to ignore, just look at this on ATS right now

By the way my little sys is commenting on this post, looks like she will get accused of racism or something will be going on. I don't comment anymore on ATS and i won't, i'm pretty sure she can handle herself against people like that, meh

I find stuff like this every single day, no matter what site i go, and that's sad and dumb, because there was no reason at all to being with

And this, somehow, in Russia, people were cheering for the SpaceX launch and sharing videos and pictures and good comments about how excellent the engineer is on that rocket, but it seems that after the US had been riding Russian rockets to the ISS for almost a decade, now that they have their own arrogance took over for some Americans

I know most people are not like this, but what i'm trying to say is that i live with this every single day, every site i go, every post i watch or try to participate in, and it's really very boring by now, and sad and tiresome

I'm sorry, i'm very offtopic now, i'm going to just shut up now, sorry
    Last edited by Sasha Alisa; 1st June 2020 at 10:12.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sasha Alisa For This Post:

kfm27917 (3rd June 2020), shaberon (2nd June 2020)

29. Link to Post #436
    Thanks

Every country invaded other or took lands at some point, but refusing to acknowledge or pretending it did not happen or even apologize because the group who was affected are still around but ignored, is not right ?

...I'm sorry, i'm very offtopic now, i'm going to just shut up now, sorry

No, nothing is really off-topic, because Soleimani was a 9/11 type moment both in terms of who's who in the mid-east, and, eroding the one-sided view of the western propaganda machine.

There are maybe a few exceptions, like if we think of Iceland as a country, but yes, almost all of the bigger ones involve some kind of conquest.

I tend to agree with the World War Two mentality about ending wars, that conquest is a part of history and it is time to settle peacefully--however, in practice, it is like almost all peace treaties. It intentionally carried seeds of something that would lead to future discord. So this so-called peace mentality supported by world government and biased in favor of Israel is just "another one of those", and a blanket term for uni-polar dominance from the U. S.

Around 1776, there was friendship between Russia and the future America, at that time I believe both were aware of a mainly London-based threat of money power which would become Capitalism.

Although the American national anthem is based in the 1812 episode of again driving it out by force, it seems that eventually both of these countries were hooked by the inside by different aspects of British hegemony. In the U. S. it came hidden in the legal system. But towards Russia the 19th century Student Group was spawned from British influence. It had no members over thirty, and most were under twenty-five. They ran the world's first known suicide bombing against the Tsar. From that point, it perhaps is accurate to say that you get a mixed bag that has little to do with Russian nationalism, but is like what is going on in the U. S. now, or in the French Revolution, where a horde of destructive forces rise up, and some of them are simply agents from a foreign source seeking a power shift. At the same time, Russia could legitimately complain of being hit by major invasions from the European continent twice, and then, at least, seeing the elements of invasion put in by America in places all around them.

America has never really been tested, the Confederacy did not sack and burn Union states like happened in the south, and the thing now is still perhaps minor. Although something worse may happen.

Speaking as someone who was raised in this stupid chatterbox, I just no longer look around any sites of news, or, worse, personal opinions, that promote it. Supremacy of any kind is the main problem everywhere. Whether Hindu supremacists in India that are usually ignored, or this uni-polar spiel. That being said, there is definitely a balancing point, like national pride. But this means pride in one's culture, not a political unit. The U. S. cannot claim to be a nation because it is not a culture. In that sense, I am not from the same nation as Mr. Floyd, or any of the protestors, or any of the politicians that I am aware of.

What is doubly bad is the inability to censor that garbage. So the technique is to steal the audience. This is actually difficult to do without making someone feel threatened or averse to you. They might think I was pro-Russia or pro-Iran like I am trying to get them to take over the world, which is not at all the case. I mostly just mean to quit forcing one-sided supremacist policies against them, including things like riots and assassinations. Physically, this would result in quite a bit of a military draw down as well, which again would upset the status quo. In actuality, myself, and at least some of the Germans, have met Russians and found them to be fine people--so, even if it is a minority view, there are at least some who do not believe in racism or borders making enemies of us, regardless of everything that has happened in the past.

If by ATS you mean above top secret, it is something I would no longer want pixels from. Almost all of these things are an outlet for co-intel and always have been.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

kfm27917 (3rd June 2020), Sasha Alisa (3rd June 2020)

31. Link to Post #437
    Language
    Russian
    Thanks

No, nothing is really off-topic, because Soleimani was a 9/11 type moment both in terms of who's who in the mid-east, and, eroding the one-sided view of the western propaganda machine.

There are maybe a few exceptions, like if we think of Iceland as a country, but yes, almost all of the bigger ones involve some kind of conquest.

I tend to agree with the World War Two mentality about ending wars, that conquest is a part of history and it is time to settle peacefully--however, in practice, it is like almost all peace treaties. It intentionally carried seeds of something that would lead to future discord. So this so-called peace mentality supported by world government and biased in favor of Israel is just "another one of those", and a blanket term for uni-polar dominance from the U. S.

Around 1776, there was friendship between Russia and the future America, at that time I believe both were aware of a mainly London-based threat of money power which would become Capitalism.

Although the American national anthem is based in the 1812 episode of again driving it out by force, it seems that eventually both of these countries were hooked by the inside by different aspects of British hegemony. In the U. S. it came hidden in the legal system. But towards Russia the 19th century Student Group was spawned from British influence. It had no members over thirty, and most were under twenty-five. They ran the world's first known suicide bombing against the Tsar. From that point, it perhaps is accurate to say that you get a mixed bag that has little to do with Russian nationalism, but is like what is going on in the U. S. now, or in the French Revolution, where a horde of destructive forces rise up, and some of them are simply agents from a foreign source seeking a power shift. At the same time, Russia could legitimately complain of being hit by major invasions from the European continent twice, and then, at least, seeing the elements of invasion put in by America in places all around them.

America has never really been tested, the Confederacy did not sack and burn Union states like happened in the south, and the thing now is still perhaps minor. Although something worse may happen.

Speaking as someone who was raised in this stupid chatterbox, I just no longer look around any sites of news, or, worse, personal opinions, that promote it. Supremacy of any kind is the main problem everywhere. Whether Hindu supremacists in India that are usually ignored, or this uni-polar spiel. That being said, there is definitely a balancing point, like national pride. But this means pride in one's culture, not a political unit. The U. S. cannot claim to be a nation because it is not a culture. In that sense, I am not from the same nation as Mr. Floyd, or any of the protestors, or any of the politicians that I am aware of.

What is doubly bad is the inability to censor that garbage. So the technique is to steal the audience. This is actually difficult to do without making someone feel threatened or averse to you. They might think I was pro-Russia or pro-Iran like I am trying to get them to take over the world, which is not at all the case. I mostly just mean to quit forcing one-sided supremacist policies against them, including things like riots and assassinations. Physically, this would result in quite a bit of a military draw down as well, which again would upset the status quo. In actuality, myself, and at least some of the Germans, have met Russians and found them to be fine people--so, even if it is a minority view, there are at least some who do not believe in racism or borders making enemies of us, regardless of everything that has happened in the past.

If by ATS you mean above top secret, it is something I would no longer want pixels from. Almost all of these things are an outlet for co-intel and always have been.
    i had written a post explaining a lot of what i meant, but when i tapped on post it just did not post, then it just disppear, im sorry. i cant type it again

i dont use auto correct right now so i know this is broken english

Should had made a copy of my post, it took me tons to write it and got lost

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Sasha Alisa For This Post:

justntime2learn (4th June 2020)

33. Link to Post #438
    Language
    Russian
    Thanks

I am so tired right now, would just like to say that i agree with you and if possible let us continue this conversation later on

Something i had said before was, i do truly beliebe you are real American, as my grand father told me. And not arrogant foolish people as i have seen on the web before.

34. Link to Post #439
    Language
    Russian
    Thanks

When you spoke about the student group, you meant skhodka? im hating i lost all my post but i guess this was my most important question

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Sasha Alisa For This Post:

shaberon (3rd June 2020)

36. Link to Post #440
    Thanks

When you spoke about the student group, you meant skhodka? im hating i lost all my post but i guess this was my most important question
    I do not know the correct Russian name. This was around 1880 and it was a suicide bombing because bombs were simply too heavy to be thrown. So a guy ran at the Tsar's coach and set the thing off. There was a woman involved as a "signal lady" who wiggled her umbrella or something when the coach came around the corner so the guy would light the fuse. She went on trial and made a bunch of outbursts at the judge about how they were doing it "for the people". So, at the end, he sentenced her to be given to "the people". At that point she screams and cries and begs for her life.

In other words, it was an organized, foreign-backed assault, fueled by sheafs of political theories, which had nothing to do with Russian national interests or its people.

The way I look at my heritage is that so many people were so sick of all the violence in Europe they had to get out. And so in the colonial era, it was easy to do, and they did. We held a revolution against the British government on several key points, and freed several states, which were countries. We did not make a "United States". As this wheel inevitably turned, there was a platform called Anti-Federalist, which would only accept any kind of unifying constitution if the newly-formed central government was relatively weak and limited, and that no one was a subject or citizen of it. It was supposed to be like an office for import tariffs.

So without the violence, we just had generations of peaceful farming, most people could still live off their land, and there was never any massive threat, danger, or corruption going on. For one thing, most farmers hated banks. Bank was the major issue of resistance at least until around 1900 and Wizard of Oz.

Pfft, well, we lost that one, and there was strange money made at the time, like I have seen a piece from Bank of Chicago from 1922 or thereabouts. Above "Federal Reserve Bank", someone took a pen and wrote "Bolshevik". Someone must have been aware about what was going on even in the 1920s. But as we have been driven off the farms and lost our land, the bank has it all, and everyone seems to be happy with what it is doing.

I believe it is just two different tactics in the east and west; whereas Bolshevik issues may perhaps have been more frequently solved at gunpoint, the Democratic one makes your children forget everything and offer themselves voluntarily.

Anyone who says they support the Constitution, which defines Lawful Money, and yet they accept elements of the modern capitalist system, has made a mistake.

No other country that I know of actually has the same freedoms as guaranteed in our Constitution. If I look at Germany, it defines a German as a citizen, i. e. a subject of the government. Then, it makes the German Bank a vassal of the European Central Bank. It appears to be a system of peonage with no choice.

U. S. citizenship is optional. If my parents had not deceived me into it, I could have avoided it. And then it is still possible to remove. Depends on what lengths one is willing to go to over legalisms. If any significant number of people did this, the system, as we know it, would vanish.

I suppose it is not the only way; for instance, a Tsar could fix it. What was wrong with monarchy? People in power might be stupid? He can be stupid in power without running a counterfeit scam that benefits some old money family elsewhere in the world.

There may have been a bit of a trick in Europe about "how good it is to get rid of those old kings" if we see everyone has probably received the equivalent of Germany, which merely serves a different master by replacing a monarch with a bank.

And it is down to just a few, Syria, Iran, N. Korea, and a few others, that have not gotten hooked on this system. Well, it just proves you can carpet bomb a country and kill 30% of their civilians and they still don't need a privatized central bank.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst 1 12 22 23 LastLast