+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst 1 6 16 24 LastLast

Thread: The United States kills Quds Commander Qasem Soleimani

1. Link to Post #301
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Default Re: The United States kills Quds Commander Qasem Soleimani

Regarding the downed airliner. Iran’s cyber research lab now claiming it was a US cyberattack:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jason_Jor...48101502406656

Which, if legit, adds some validity to an article written by Robert David Steele on the same incident:

==========
    WORLD WAR III: Was Ukrainian flight PS752 a Western false flag combining remote hijacking and transponder disabling to trigger two Tor-M1 missiles?

I managed a false flag operation for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and wrote the original warning letter to the White House, in 1994, on the vulnerability of all electronic systems. Since then I have published a book and many articles and chapters on the many US and Israeli false flags and the continued vulnerability of all systems, including particularly Boeing aircraft that are designed to enable US and Israeli remote hijacking that can, in addition to taking control away from the pilots, can also turn off the radio and the transponder.

I believe this event was a false flag event designed to discredit the Supreme Leader and the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) while also seeking to drive a wedge between Iran and Ukraine, the latter being central to the US-dominated nuclear smuggling ring that President Barack Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton nurtured and protected in return for tens of millions of dollars in bribes.

Here is what I think happened, with a tip of the hat to Ian Greenhaigh of Veterans Today, whose articles, “Exclusive: PS752 Shot Down In Regime Change Attempt” and “Delving Deeper into PS752” have both been helpful to my reflections.

01- The Boeing aircraft, designed to be hijacked by the US or Israel governments at any time including via satellite – a nearby aircraft is not needed – was remotely taken over. Both the communications system and the transponder were turned off. Whether the pilots were allowed to retain control or not, the aircraft indisputably turned back toward the airport from which it had taken off minutes earlier.

02- Because the transponder was turned off, the aircraft, uniquely among the many flights approaching, was identified by the Tor-M1 integrated transport, launch, and radar unit, as hostile. If the crew was taking a break and had the unit set on “auto” then the system would have fired a missile as soon as the “hostile” aircraft was in range, never mind that it was moving very slowly, was on a known international commercial trajectory, and no incoming missiles had been reported by the Iranian system of intercept radars with longer-range vision. There are reports from the IRGC that communications “jamming” was experienced, this could have been intentional, to eliminate access to contradictory information. I personally do not believe the crew was alert and watching their screens because there is no possible confusion between a very high speed high angle incoming cruise missile and a very slow speed low angle commercial aircraft limping back to its point of origin.

03- Two missiles appears to have been fired, not one. The first took out one of the two engines. A similar aircraft successfully landed once before, in Baghdad, after precisely the same mishap. A second missile was launched, perhaps also automatically (if the crew was smoking all of this would have happened in 8 to ten seconds, before they could scramble back into their places and shut down the system), and this is what brought the aircraft down. The Tor-M1 has eight missiles, if it was on auto and the crew was outside the vehicle, this was done and over before they realized what was happening.

04- Alternatively, the aircraft could have been driven into the ground via remote piloting. Normally aircraft with full loads of fuel do not land, they circle the airport for four hours or so to burn off enough fuel to be light enough to land without additional hazard.

It is clear to me that the early admission by the IRGC of “human error” is a well-intentioned but misguided attempt to be honest. All possibilities should have been considered before making such an admission, and a deeper look into the specific crew and specific Tor-M1 unit should have been taken, to include a guarantee of complete leniency toward the Tor-M1 crew in return for the truth about their precise physical locations and activities during the missile launches.

As I have written before, in “WORLD WAR III? President Donald Trump Was Lied To, Will This Martyrdom Lead to a Restored Palestine?” (Tehran Times, 6 January 2020), I continue to believe that President Donald Trump is being lied to and manipulated by a combination of Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Secretary of Defense Mark Esper (both members of the notorious West Point 1986 Mafia), and by Gina Haspel, Director of the CIA. I also believe that the Director of the National Security Agency (NSA) is failing to serve the President with accurate timely signals intelligence covering both domestic treason and international acts of war intended to discredit the Iranian regime and start World War III.

For example, the President was persuaded to do a tweet in Farsi (the Americans refer to the language as Persian), and then told that this tweet had received over 200,000 “likes,” which is quite extraordinary. What the President was not told was that Twitter is controlled in Iran, and all of the “likes” came from a few Iranian-Americans resident in the USA, and from hundreds of hired trolls who do not even speak Farsi, they were simply told to use thousands of fake accounts to “like” the tweet.

There are increasing reports to the effect that Dick Cheney is still in charge of rogue elements of the US Government via the Continuity of Government (COG) program that is notionally controlled by the CIA but now actually managed by very secret units within the largest US defense contractors, units so secret that existing politicians including the President, and existing office holders including the Director of the CIA, are not briefed nor “cleared” for full access. This is the core of our domestic treason network.

The restraint of the Supreme Leader, and the restraint of President Vladimir Putin, who was easily justified in putting a nuclear missile in New York City for the “Gold War’ that destroyed the Russian economy using $240 billion in illicit funds under the leadership of Dick Cheney and the administration of George Tenet, Buzzy Krongard, John Brennan, and William Browder, is to be admired.

What is missing at this time is an international network able to communicate the truth to the American public generally, and President Donald Trump specifically. Our President is being lied to every day by his “minders” from the National Security Council, by the West Point 1986 Mafia, by the Director of the CIA, and by the Zionist-sponsored neo-conservatives including their Iranian wing. My recent letter to President Donald Trump will probably not be delivered to him (nor the book that accompanied it) unless the Supreme Leader or his loyal President, or President Vladimir Putin, were to read the letter and ask President Trump what he thinks of the idea of a US Open Source Agency matched by Chinese, Iranian, Russian, and other similar organizations, all designed to educate the public and overcome the lies now so easily carried along by the Zionist-controlled mainstream and social media puppets.

An Open Source Agency in Istanbul (or Cairo) that has the complete support of China, Egypt, Iran, Russia, and Turkey, among others, is the fastest, cheapest way of changing the balance of power in the Middle East and advancing our shared goal of eliminating the invented, criminal, apartheid, genocidal state of Israel. I salute the Supreme Leader’s vital distinction between the state of Israel which must be eliminated and the preservation of Jewish rights in Palestine. One significant mission of the regional OSA might be the translation into Arabic, Chinese, Farsi, Russian, and Turkish of key books such as the four that are reviewed below.

Review (Guest): The Invention of the Land of Israel: From Holy Land to Homeland

Review: Against Our Better Judgment – The Hidden History of How the U.S. Was Used to Create Israel by Alison Weir

Review: Enclosure – Palestinian Landscapes in a Historical Mirror

Review: The Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald – BANNED by Amazon in Violation of the 1st Amendment

I offer my condolences to both those killed in what I believe was an act of war – a false flag electronic attack – and those who continue to suffer from illicit sanctions and covert regime change operations that are in violation of the US Constitution and in violation of all applicable international treaties. What is being done to Iran and Iraq (and Afghanistan, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Syria, and Yemen among others)is not being done with the informed consent of the American people and I will say this for the first time: if President Donald Trump does not clean house and withdraw all our forces from the Middle East, he will lose to Michael Bloomberg and Tulsi Gabbard in 2020. I have published a book to that effect.

Want to help President Trump wage peace and leave the Middle East (which I stress are his instincts as announced during his campaign)? Don’t bomb his golf courses (which was a vastly amusing and brilliant threat). Educate the American people with the truth. There is a very strong anti-war sentiment in America, and a very strong and growing resentment in America of the Zionists and their constant warmongering and state sponsorship of terrorism. Start calling President Donald Trump out on why he not fulfilled his promise to do 9/11 disclosure, why he has not fully disclosed the complete list of all politicians blackmailed by Zionist pedophilia entrapment professional Jeffrey Epstein, why he is not defending the 1st, 2nd, and 4th Amendments of the US Constitution, and above all, why he continues to have a son-in-law in the White House who took a $1 billion bribe from Qatar and is known to be in the pockets of the Saudis?
    ========

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Baby Steps (18th January 2020), Chester (16th January 2020), ClearWater (14th January 2020), justntime2learn (14th January 2020), kfm27917 (27th January 2020), Pam (14th January 2020), seko (19th January 2020), shaberon (16th January 2020), silvanelf (14th January 2020), The Moss Trooper (23rd January 2020), Tintin (22nd January 2020)

3. Link to Post #302
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

Quote Posted by edina (here)
    Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    This thread is about destroying the illusion that trump supporter live in that he is pro peace and anti deep state.
    Thank you for clarifying the purpose of this thread.

Because I have been reading so many different points of view in this thread, I had missed it's purpose was to prove a point.

I thought it was about expanding and deepening our understanding of the dynamic situation in Iran.

I'll read deeper on your comments provided above, and see if I have anything of positive value to add to the conversation.

I sincerely misunderstood the purpose of this thread.
    ^^^ this ^^^

Emphasis mine.

I fully agree. A thread should be as open-minded as possible, I have no interest in a thread which looks like an echo chamber.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Chester (15th January 2020), ClearWater (14th January 2020), Frank V (14th January 2020), Jayke (15th January 2020), justntime2learn (19th January 2020), mountain_jim (15th January 2020), Pam (15th January 2020), Strat (15th January 2020), Tintin (22nd January 2020)

5. Link to Post #303
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,502 times in 4,009 posts

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)

I would like someone to point out one regime change intervention by the US that has had a positive outcome?
    I have wondered about that a few times, and my guess is, maybe, Khmer Rouge.

It is possible electronic counter-measures tricked air defense into believing an airliner was a cruise missile; if it was supposed to be a "source of discredit", this is also not working. Instead, it seems to be one of the fastest confessions to a gruesome incident ever. Find one western example of someone who "wanted to die" when they found out they killed civilians. They are straightfoward enough to say they asked Civil Air Control to stop the traffic; although this did not happen, Armed Forces still takes all the blame squarely to themselves.

It sounds like they might even pay reparations relatively soon. But the ripples of this thing are affecting India and other places; it all is reversing against U. S. interest.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Chester (16th January 2020), Frank V (16th January 2020), Jayke (16th January 2020), justntime2learn (19th January 2020), Pam (16th January 2020), silvanelf (16th January 2020), Tintin (22nd January 2020)

7. Link to Post #304
    Thanks

Iran most likely highly over-estimated casualties in the big air evac after their missile strike; however, the U. S. has at least admitted that a few people suffered blast concussions, and, when this happens, some of them get to go to Germany.

Most took shelter, however, the drone pilots were in "containers", which I guess is a shipping container? They say the attacks incinerated their fiber optic satellite link and:

The soldiers of “the besieged teams” at the base could not locate the drones after the attack and were left in dark both in the air and on the ground, not knowing whether one of their drones had been shot down, it stated.

"It's a pretty big deal, because it's so expensive and there's a lot of stuff on them (drones) that we don't want other people to have or the enemy to get," Herwig noted.

These seem to be a squadron of defensive drones that were, I guess, supposed to prevent an attack like this.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Frank V (18th January 2020), Jayke (18th January 2020), justntime2learn (19th January 2020), Pam (18th January 2020), silvanelf (18th January 2020), Tintin (24th January 2020)

9. Link to Post #305
    Thanks

One thing I did not realize about Ain al Assad "defenses", is that there were no Patriot batteries, as there apparently are none at many "zones of occupation" that anyone would know are sitting ducks to ballistic missiles. In other words, a provocation of Iran is egregiously putting troops in harm's way to a predictable response, whereas Saudi Arabia is equipped with Patriots.

The Soleimani thing had been approved or authorized at least seven weeks previously, so it was a matter of timing, such as when he wast not in Iran, was an obvious choice. William Engdahl mentions a few other things about how Iraq was somewhat dissatisfied with American demands for 50% of its oil revenue, so Iraq went to China and got a Memorandum of Understanding towards international reconstruction. According to Engdahl, Prime Minister Abdul Mehdi experienced this afterwards:

"Upon my return, Trump called me to ask me to reject this agreement. When I refused, he threatened to unleash huge demonstrations against me that would end my premiership. Huge demonstrations against me duly materialized and Trump called again to threaten that if I did not comply with his demands, then he would have Marine snipers on tall buildings target protesters and security personnel alike in order to pressure me. I refused again and handed in my resignation."

Spoken in reference to October 2019 demonstrations.

I mean, that's hearsay or off-record or whatever, but who starts crowds and shoots both sides??? Maybe that was prevented by the resignation. What a diplomat.

"We" will probably have to get used to the fact that to "those people", this assassination was a 9 11 or Kennedy type moment, except it lacks the "whodunit".

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Frank V (18th January 2020), Jayke (18th January 2020), silvanelf (18th January 2020), Tintin (24th January 2020)

11. Link to Post #306
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,154 times in 173 posts

I would recommend to Avalonians to re-read the interview on : http://projectavalon.net/lang/en/ang...ission_en.html
    All that was said in that interview is starting to happen now. we had the assassination of the Head of Revolutionary Guard of Iran, meaning that we probably will have a conflict (war) that could scalate to a global conflict. We just had it anounced yesterday that a biological virus is spreading in China, and from there to other countries ( Japan and Thailand). From this interview we can conclude that the person was speaking the truth and we can confirm that events are planned well in advance. So what we can expect, we probably can expect the geophisical event that will destroy our civilization as it is. This is another piece of information given on this interview.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to prc For This Post:

Jayke (19th January 2020), kfm27917 (27th January 2020), shaberon (19th January 2020), Tinman (24th January 2020), Tintin (24th January 2020)

13. Link to Post #307
    Thanks

Yes, there is such a virus outbreak epicentered in Wuhan, China.

When we look at such interviews that forecast a somewhat tardy biological armageddon against China, have they taken into account the more recent findings of mass-produced Chinese powder 100 times more potent than Fentanyl, found in Canada a couple years ago?

"Give me a cold, and I'll get you high".

It's not a germ, but a kilo of it churned into the atmosphere of any major city would kill almost everyone right off the bat.

I am a bit suspicious of the possibility that the Anglo-Saxon controls China, is going to wipe it out internally, or by conflict. Some of them would probably like to, I would roughly estimate that all rich, powerful people are interested at saving their own fortunes at the expense of everyone else. Surely the Chinese are aware of such harebrained ploys if published online over fifteen years ago.

Some tycoon like Trump did not even know who Soleimani was, that he had been a U. S. agent in at least three theaters of operations, and instead assumed he had acted against "our forces", which never really happened. Thought he could just push a button, but then apparently was scared to death by the funeral, and hasn't gained much approval anywhere, except the usual puppet choir.

What is "a meeting of Senior Masons"?

When we can put names to rosters, like the Pilgrims' Society, that is something to be troubled by. That is what I am troubled by, and probably is the origin of what is being referred to as Anglo-Saxon, masonic or otherwise.

I am not that far from "the" unit that is designed for the Fourth Reich purpose as described, "totalitarian control structures need to be in place when the catastrophe occurs - with an excuse that the populace will accept and demand them. Martial law in the right, carefully chosen countries before the catastrophe occurs will enable the "right" people to survive and prosper in the post-catastrophic world...", it's pretty serious, there certainly is a draconian potential with a lot of resources, but I think they have run out of harassment power towards China, and probably Korea, India, Russia, Iran, Syria, and Turkey. I don't think this Great Game can be completed; 200+ year old British tactic. I can see how my parents' generation was probably swindled by a lot of this garbage. I can also see a significant increase in personal bunker purchases where the owners are already paranoid about maintaining the loyalty of their own security forces if a catastrophe happens.

There is no way to be sure, but it seems to me that "rich people afraid for their own survival" probably outweigh "rich people that want to kill everything" by, enough of a margin, that whoever falls in the second camp is never really in a position to get away with everything they can scheme up.

What the I. R. A. found worked for them was two bombs in The City. That's about all it takes to negotiate your way out of a 400 year old conflict.

Yes I think the evil plan is largely true both in character and material fact, but will be falling a step shy of total disaster to the benefit of Zionism. Steady attrition at a high cost with various kinds of tyranny will probably be with us for a long time, and with enough pollution and contaminants in general, humanity could probably collectively reduce itself in a century or two. Since military control didn't work, in the 19th century British financial interest was to inject and vampirize the U. S., and, as this husk dries out, I would expect the country to witness a rather drastic plummet in stature.

Another example is, one could snoop around for more information, but, with the passing of Rockefeller, his children did not seem to share his propensity for manipulation. The "World War Two" regime will mostly crumble away like that.

Lavrov claims they watched F-35s come out during the tension, which they're not supposed to be able to detect.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Ben (19th January 2020), Billy (19th January 2020), Jayke (19th January 2020), kfm27917 (27th January 2020), Tintin (24th January 2020)

15. Link to Post #308
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

The Iranians are more savvy than most people give them credit for. They seem to be wise to the Anglo-Saxon (Pilgrims Society) mission of instigating nuclear war in the area, and are acting accordingly to not fall into the trap. Rather than blame Trump for dancing to the tune of the ”Senior Executive Service”, (the Pilgrims Society’s legal branch which shapes and controls US policies) the Iranians are calling out the British ’behind-the-scenes’ influence directly:

==========
    Iranian Foreign Ministry Unloads on the British Empire

Jan. 14, 2020 (EIRNS)—While the U.S. under President Donald Trump has been the most common target of Iran’s ire, the Iranian Foreign Ministry, in the wake of obvious British efforts to instigate anti-government protests in the wake of the Ukrainian airliner crash, has issued a statement pointing the finger at British colonialism as the source of the evils in the region. The only mistake it makes is to portray the British as following along behind the United States, when, in reality, it’s really the other way around. The statement was issued, Tasnim News reports, as a denunciation of British Ambassador Rob Macaire’s attendance at a memorial-turned-protest in Tehran as a blatant interference in the internal affairs of Iran, and as being in contravention of the principles of diplomatic relations that raises suspicions of the U.K.’s involvement in the failed policy of the U.S.’ maximum pressure policy.

It is obvious that the U.K. regime is still having anti-Iran delusions on the basis of a dangerous miscalculation and is seeking an escalation of tensions in the region and in its relations with Iran. The British leaders must know that the accusations against Iran could not cover up that regime’s (U.K.’s) blind obedience to the U.S., Britain’s scandalous failure to honor its JCPOA commitments, or even the refusal to abide by a verdict given by a British court on repaying hundreds of millions of pounds in debt to the people of Iran due to its fear of the U.S. Any new British mistake will face Iran’s harsh and proportionate reaction, and the U.K. government bears responsibility for all of its consequences,”

the statement read.

Mentioning the history of British colonialism in the Middle East, the Iranian Foreign Ministry said the era of interference of British ambassadors in the internal affairs of other countries, fomenting divisions and fueling domestic conflicts has ended a long time ago.

The U.K. must abandon such scandalous activities and realize that the time when the sun never set on the British Empire has been over for decades,” the statement underlined, adding,

With all different tastes and views, the vigilant people of Iran do not accept foreign interference, particularly from the governments with a record of colonialism and support for dictators, and would not forget that the very same British government is the main supporter and arms supplier of those who slaughtered (Saudi journalist Jamal) Khashoggi and who kill children in Yemen.”

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs finally called on the U.K. Embassy in Tehran to stop any meddling and provocative measure immediately, and warned that if such behavior continues, the Foreign Ministry will no longer be satisfied by only summoning the ambassador.
    ===========

Khamenei’s response to the threat of war escalation also demonstrates a great understanding of the deep state politics and agendas at play.

At 3:45mins, Hussain Askary quotes khamenei as saying...We are going to make the Americans angry and frustrated, not by military means, but by educating our youth in science and culture, and by building our country.”

The rest of the interview gives an excellent overview of the moves towards peace and stability the Russians and Chinese are implementing to help thwart the threat of Anglo-Saxon mission.

Last edited by Jayke; 19th January 2020 at 12:22.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Ben (19th January 2020), Billy (19th January 2020), earthdreamer (22nd January 2020), gini (19th January 2020), justntime2learn (19th January 2020), Pam (19th January 2020), shaberon (20th January 2020), Soda (22nd January 2020), Strat (21st January 2020), Tintin (24th January 2020)

17. Link to Post #309
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    ...the Iranians are calling out the British ’behind-the-scenes’ influence directly...

From what I have been able to tell, it has not ever not been this way. The Arabic phrase for "deceitful plot" is "smells British", since before Sykes-Picot, going back at least to the Great Game and Suez Canal. The U. S. had nothing to do with it, until, World War One was the catharsis to get it to offshore its military might. Simultaneously, interior to the U. S., finance, intelligence, and the State Department was re-formulated according to British influence.

At some point, and definitely by the 1930s, this was all in the grip of Synarchy, in other words, added a host of powerful French and Germans who no longer cared for their own countries, but were obsessed with putting in the trans-national dictatorship that was successful and largely remains in place since World War Two.

"Interference of British ambassadors in the internal affairs of other countries...ended..." sounds accurate; the "mole system" is not totally gone, but has lost its iron-clad "guaranteed effectiveness". Unfortunately, money can always rent mobs and find someone to fight. So the "symptoms" keep recurring, but the backbone is largely extracted. And yes, if Iran puts education in the right direction, they will make a superior populace. From what I have seen recently around here, people join the military because it is the only available paycheck; otherwise, most go to school for CGI animation. Sounds desperate; no real motivation or core.

Al Qabas reports the American soldiers transferred to Kuwait were due to serious injuries from burns and shrapnel. While FSA is moving to Libya, the U. S. has moved ISIS back into western Iraq. Consequently, a few small random rockets were fired near the Embassy Green Zone in Baghdad.

Our population is rather de-motivated and uneducated, and perhaps the best that can be said is, except for the Zionists, most are getting tired of endless war, or of the permanent occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan. Most other countries have an elected Foreign Minister who is reviewed for results; the American equivalent is an un-elected State Department that tries to repeat the same story and act as if they are in charge, the kind of leader who tells us what to think. Countries like Iran and Russia have been very wise not to take any bait for major conflict; in the past, something probably would have erupted by now, but they seem to realize that a Pearl Harbor-type retaliation is not productive.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

earthdreamer (22nd January 2020), Iyakum (21st January 2020), Jayke (21st January 2020), kfm27917 (27th January 2020), Soda (22nd January 2020), Tintin (24th January 2020)

19. Link to Post #310
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 times in 173 posts

Shaberon,

up to the point of World War I and the takeover of the British occupying powers, was almost perfect. The British deposed old Shah and placed his son on the throne. But it wasn't just because of the World War, there were other reasons.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Reza_Pahlavi

Shah was sworn in after the British and Soviets invaded Iran. Thus he got ahead of the occupying powers. Nevertheless, the British have more or less received Iranian oil for 40 years without paying for it. Then the US followed the same example, only providing weapons to liberate Iran from the Soviets. However, it is a fact that neither the British nor the United States was interested in what will happen to the country. Seen in this way, part of the wealth of the British consists of oil from Iran.

But you can't do that politically. Because then Saddam would have had the right to occupy Kuwait. Kuwait was a breakaway region from Iraq. But these were also the entire Arab countries that border the Persian Gulf. Because these were all sovereign territories of Iran when Iran was still a superpower. Nobody can undo what happened. This was one of the reasons why Saddam invaded Iran right after the revolution. Because Saddam saw part of Iran as Iraqi territory.

Shaberon is right. When Iran educates its children from an early age, with hate, aversion, frustration, violence against the western world. Then there could be surprises in any case.
    Iyakum
    All the questions we have, all the answers we are looking for, about the meaning of life. Mother Nature, she has already answered, we just have to read it.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

earthdreamer (22nd January 2020), Jayke (21st January 2020), shaberon (21st January 2020), Tintin (29th January 2020)

21. Link to Post #311
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Yes, sorta like we see has happened with the youth in the US - quite brainwashed.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Iyakum (22nd January 2020), Jayke (21st January 2020), shaberon (21st January 2020), Tintin (29th January 2020)

23. Link to Post #312
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Iyakum (here)
    The British deposed old Shah and placed his son on the throne. But it wasn't just because of the World War, there were other reasons.
    The new "installed" Reza Pallavi Shah caused a slight difficulty:

During Mohammad Reza's reign, the British owned oil industry was briefly nationalised, under Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh, until a UK- and US-backed coup d'état deposed Mosaddegh and brought back foreign oil firms under the Consortium Agreement of 1954.

It was the first "success" of the C. I. A., which until then, was half-composed of the Nazis' spy network, feeding them bad information.

British Petroleum, or Anglo Iranian Oil had been there since ca. 1920, giving Iran about 20% of its oil revenue while they lived in mud huts. Seems a bit unfair, but not much different from copper mining in modern Zimbabwe, or most everything else they do. Main difference being Iran's strategic location and its potential to be a major power, as it was several times historically.

It must be an untold fortune the British got, but just a fraction compared to the rape of India.

This is the fate of most places that seek to nationalize their resources and infrastructure. This is like a never-ending struggle...not exactly war, but, who owns the stuff and the labor? With war being the answer if you "guess wrong".

One thing about Iranian rhetoric in disparaging the West is that it is aimed at the policies and leadership, with the populace as a whole exempted. Violence against the culture is more the message of Wahhabism--not that they actually do very much. And, it doesn't come from our schools, but, here, there is still a major bloc--maybe a quarter or a third--which supports violence against any kind of "outsider", anywhere else.

The outcome from the assassination appears to be more buildup of proxies around the Iraq-Syria border.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

earthdreamer (22nd January 2020), Iyakum (22nd January 2020), Jayke (21st January 2020), silvanelf (21st January 2020), Tintin (29th January 2020)

25. Link to Post #313
    Thanks

Shaberon
    I also agree with the more detailed version of the UK strategy. I didn't want to write so extensively so it wouldn't get too much. Still war is not an answer that is correct. It is never a solution, and there will be no war.

But one thing is pretty certain. While countries in which high cultures ruled such as Egypt, Iran, Assyrians etc. etc. there were also wars that is undisputed, but somehow there was a strange turning point. While the civilizations ended their wars or conflicts, the wars in Europe began. Europe spread and started to grow. At the same time, the high cultures that were left went under. Because in my personal opinion their development was stopped.

Knowledge, progress and technology have been snatched away. I suspect that this snatch of doom and further progress have been drastically stopped. Which then led to the end of these cultures. As democracy developed in Europe, absolutism and tyranny were transferred to the remaining high cultures. My personal view is that this tyranny has had a massive impact on culture and progress.

Of course everyone can see how he thinks, that's just my guess.
    Shaberon your mindset is correct. All of this still happens all over the world no matter where. Whether Iran, Iraq, Africa, India etc. etc. As Trump said when he is forced by the Iraqi parliament to leave the country. Would he take revenge by destroying the cultural sites ... I can only hope that this doesn't happen, no matter in which country.
    Last edited by Iyakum; 22nd January 2020 at 15:05.
    Iyakum
    All the questions we have, all the answers we are looking for, about the meaning of life. Mother Nature, she has already answered, we just have to read it.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

Gracy (23rd January 2020), Jayke (22nd January 2020), kfm27917 (27th January 2020), shaberon (23rd January 2020), Tintin (29th January 2020)

27. Link to Post #314
    Thanks

While countries in which high cultures ruled such as Egypt, Iran, Assyrians etc. etc. there were also wars that is undisputed, but somehow there was a strange turning point. While the civilizations ended their wars or conflicts, the wars in Europe began. Europe spread and started to grow. At the same time, the high cultures that were left went under. Because in my personal opinion their development was stopped.

I am not sure if it was a turning point in "wars", but, perhaps, power structure. For instance, the last Persian or Iranian attack was against India ca. 1750. So they mostly stopped fighting and conquering over 200 years ago, compared to which, I guess European wars gained a level first with Napoleon being semi-mechanized nationally. At least in military school he is considered the first example of a modern country placed into a "war economy".

But Europe was never particularly peaceful, and, from what I have seen, her first chance for peace was Treaty of Westphalia, 1648. This one seemed pretty fair, compared to all the newer treaties which, using unbalanced power and intentional "map-making for conflict", all carried seeds of future wars, just like Sykes-Picot. Her next best chance was the reign of Franz Josef, forty years over ten ethnicities that did not like each other, and, after him, voila--new "world war" mechanism. So their power structures changed from King and Empire, past Oligarchy (visible puppet masters) to Synarchy (invisible puppet masters). So then in the 1930s you get a border-less, international power structure and its plan to shape the world.

That is at least somewhat correct about "stopping devlopment": the Ming Empire kicked out the European "clock makers", isolated China, and put themselves far behind mechanized technology, where previously, they invented everything. If this is now over, China has something like five shipyards on the scale of cities that the U. S. cannot dream of competing with. They are going to make Port Piraeus in Greece much larger and important than the current shipping capital, Rotterdam. Part of their advantage is they did not have to fiddle with the development of the clock into a multi-core processor--they can just take the best results and go from there.

Swiss-British Communism being the thing that infiltrated the east was at least partially done to have something to "point a finger at", since it is a hard kill style: resist fearless leader and we shoot you. The corresponding "western injection" is soft kill. It is definitely what, for example, Thomas Jefferson would call tyranny: things like mortgage and income tax in support of a huge standing army. And so we are supposed to believe this "choice" is superior to the way of those "savages", even though we are both at the receiving end of a globalist plot which, I suppose, is largely communist in its operations, but actually fascist when seen as the rich basically dictating to the government how things will go.

I think it is a little more than hope, I think it is tangible evidence that the events in Syria and Iran are a turning point against, at least, "unipolar multi-spectrum dominance", because the only bargaining language against this entity is force, and those who do not want it are now able to say so on equal terms. No, it probably will not be any "great war" in the worst possible way, but probably won't end without further incidents and local outbursts. Or what is more likely is the Middle East or "Great Game" zone will be able to stand mostly on its own, and the ravages of conflict will flare in S. America, Africa, and Indonesia; they cannot equip themselves with ballistic missiles or aircraft carriers and therefor have "nothing to say" to whatever comes their way.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Gracy (23rd January 2020), Iyakum (25th January 2020), Jayke (23rd January 2020), justntime2learn (24th January 2020), kfm27917 (23rd January 2020), Tintin (29th January 2020)

29. Link to Post #315
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Journalist Aaron Maté from "The Grayzone" interviews former UN Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter concerning Soleimani, and related subjects in the Middle East.

Well worth the 30 minute watch.

30. Link to Post #316
    Thanks

From the state reprisal to the assassination, what Trump calls "headaches" is apparently traumatic brain injury.

Considering there are armies and weapons for anyone with money, one or more Katyusha rockets directly hit the "canteen" of the embassy in the Green Zone. Such moves are usually bad, politically, since it invites greater American force. Perhaps it will quit working that way.

Comparatively, there are far worse Al Qaeda onslaughts going on around the Niger and Mali border in Africa, which is related to the unrest in Libya, which leads right back to Turkey and various mercenaries from Syria.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Iyakum (27th January 2020), Jayke (27th January 2020), Tintin (29th January 2020)

32. Link to Post #317
    Thanks

Shaberon,

yes I agree with you, this attack was allegedly carried out by the Revolutionary Guards of Iran. At least that was what Radio Israel announced this morning. But it's true or not ... no idea. However, it invites the United States to order more armed forces in Iraq. This would make Trump's withdrawal from Iraq a lot more difficult.
    The outbreak of the epicentered outbreak in Wuhan, China is now in the hands of Trump. So the world is distracted and the worry about the virus outbreak is greater than the five ‘Katyusha rockets’ that hit near the US embassy. The strange thing is that Trump knows that something like this can happen and yet there are no defenses or something like that around the US Embassy?

Wrong flag? Are the US bombing its own message? Why not ? Why shouldn't we ask this question in the room? The United States used the same strategy before, at 9.11 everyone was shocked and totally distracted from what happened after 9.11. As far as I can remember, the attack took place without a UN mandate, almost a month after the WTC and Pentagon attacks.

But what now? More fictional attacks going wrong or will the US Embassy in Baghdad and all of its employees be sacrificed? For what? A justification for the United States to stay in Iraq and increase troops rather than withdraw? Assuming that was so, and those missiles from whoever launched them, Trump would give the legitimacy to bring even more US troops to Iraq.

This would pave the way. The Russians and Turks are employed in Libya, since both need the raw materials and expand their territories. In China, they are fully occupied with the virus. Nobody cares what Al Qaeda does in Mali and Niger. So the next possible conclusion would be that attacks will take place at shorter intervals in the near future. Trump, of course, wants to blame Iran. The way is open, whether a war is going on or not. The United States will not withdraw from Iraq ... This is my personal opinion which does not have to be correct.
    Iyakum

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

Gracy (27th January 2020), shaberon (29th January 2020), Tintin (29th January 2020)

34. Link to Post #318
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

The United States will not withdraw from Iraq ...
    The United States will not withdraw from anywhere. Period.

To any who doubt this, just pay attention to the actions, and not the rhetoric.

35. Link to Post #319
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    The United States will not withdraw from Iraq ...
    The United States will not withdraw from anywhere. Period.

To any who doubt this, just pay attention to the actions, and not the rhetoric.
    In FPS game there is a concept called spawn camping. What this means is you hang out in the part of the map that people who were dead and are being re spawned into the game will come into existence. So the instant they come into the game they are killed.

To a lesser extent there is just camping. This involves, as one might imagine, picking a spot and not moving. In many First Person Shooters, there is movement around a map, often in some sort of free for all. People who sit around are often looked down upon as they are seen to be breaking a sort of mos maroum, code of ethics among gamers.

What one calls camping, I call strategic waiting. You see, The donald is so pro peace here that by forcing this occupation to continue he is strategically waiting for the next neo con intervention so that he can stop it by virtue of be there firstest with the mostest doctrine of warfare. So yet again, the super genius in chief is really just owning the libs like usually.

Btw, does it bother you like it bothers me that your moderator titles go in the blue green pattern but then you bars go in the opposite?

36. Link to Post #320
    Thanks

Anyone remember the E-11?

The Taliban do, and they are keeping the U. S. off the wreckage, along with a rumor (Veterans Today) that the mastermind of the Soleimani assassination was on board. It undoubtedly was a high value vehicle similar to the Russian plane that Syria admittedly shot. It was hypothesized that France really did it, but nothing more ever came from that.

Farsnews is now blacklisted.

Apparently five planes have gone boom in Afghanistan this month. The U. S. quit sending weapons into Iraq, i. e., its own rearmaments.

No, there is not much sympathy for African carnage, and it is probably essentially the French theater. I tend to think of that as linked in to the fact that out of the ten or so largest holders of U. S. Treasuries, you will find places like tiny Luxembourg in a phenomenally high position. Also the continued presence of the Bank of International Settlements in Basel. Yesterday's blood diamonds are today's coltan and uranium.

I doubt the U. S. would withdraw, but, they can be forced out. Netanyahu is going to court, which may lead to some change in what Israel is doing.

The possibilities of who could fire Katyushas for what reason are vast, but, there is always a strong chance it is in the hands of some nationalist who wants the occupier removed, in other words, plain rebellion. In my estimation, there is a similar ratio in any kind of violence, like the shootings and so forth we have here in America, yes some of those are probably plots possibly run by someone with a badge, but a lot of them are really still just some angry lone wolf. Actually we have a lot of stories like that on here that vanish, I can't remember the names. Like the guy that drove across the country and something happened and after being arrested he stated that he was in an F. B. I. plot and chickened out. We rarely go back with the evidence and eventual outcomes of these stories.

The Taliban claim they have shot this thing, to which, the rebuttal is, "mechanical error", despite the fact that no one bailed. The crash site is in Taliban stronghold. Now if they did and they randomly got high-value personnel, that might be one thing, but if they knew, then there is a pretty serious leak. No way to verify the shooting or the possible target right now. The fuselage seems relatively intact like it was trying to land.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Iyakum (29th January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst 1 6 16 24 LastLast