+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst 1 9 19 24 LastLast

Thread: The United States kills Quds Commander Qasem Soleimani

1. Link to Post #361
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,536 times in 4,011 posts

Default Re: The United States kills Quds Commander Qasem Soleimani

Germany's Merkel has received a criminal suit from several Far Left MPs based on the simple likelihood that Ramstein must have been used for the satellite communication in Soleimani's assassination.

NATO said you're on your own with a reference to the sole use of the main defense pact which is the engine of it:

Article 5 has been invoked only once – in the aftermath of 9/11 – resulting in joint air and maritime patrols, but no direct military confrontation. The wars that NATO has engaged in militarily, whether in Kosovo, Afghanistan, Libya or Iraq, have all been conducted under Article 4, when NATO made a collective decision to provide assistance in a situation that did not involve a direct military attack on one of its member states.

With that in mind, Turkey’s decision to turn to Article 4 was a serious undertaking. For additional leverage, Ankara linked the NATO talks with a separate decision to open its borders to refugees seeking asylum in Europe...

Erdogan's bitter pills are firstly to be traded to Greece and Bulgaria by hordes of walkers--at least they are trying. And since Turkey is returning fire, they can lash out a pretty serious amount of damage, far worse than the takfiris. Since NATO took the stance to condemn Russia and Syria, they aren't exactly making Turkey stop, they just won't send any troops.

Since modern travel by jets started picking up in the 1950s, the rapid spread of foreign diseases was probably the first and foremost thing that grew with the industry. I suppose it is considered more of a "threat" than refugees.

Oh, and speaking of that Article 5, did anyone notice the leaning tower of Dallas recently? Shows you how easy it is to knock over a skyscraper built on a core: only the outer section collapsed.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (1st March 2020), silvanelf (29th February 2020), Sophocles (2nd March 2020)

3. Link to Post #362
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

Erdogan tries to bully everyone else ... He announced that Turkey will send another wave of refugees toward the EU, while he demands that Russia steps aside in Syria. I'm eager to see Putin's next move ... I'm sure Putin won't back down.

Quote Erdoğan says he asked Putin to step aside in Syria

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan said on Feb. 29 that he had asked Russian President Vladimir Putin for Russia to step aside in Syria and leave Turkey to deal with Syrian regime forces alone.

Syrian regime's forces, backed by Russian air power, have waged a major assault to capture the northwest province of Idlib, the last remaining territory held by rebels backed by Turkey.

With diplomacy sponsored by Ankara and Moscow to ease tensions in tatters, Turkey has come closer than ever to confrontation with Russia on the battlefield.

Speaking in Istanbul, Erdoğan said he had told Putin in a phone call to stand aside and let Turkey "to do what is necessary" with the Syrian government alone.

He said Turkey does not intend to leave Syria right now.

-- snip --
    https://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/er...n-syria-152535

This may be a hint:

Russian Warships Head Toward Syria Armed With Cruise Missiles After Strikes Kill Turkey's Troops

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (1st March 2020), Frank V (29th February 2020), Iyakum (2nd March 2020), shaberon (1st March 2020), Sophocles (2nd March 2020)

5. Link to Post #363
    Thanks

Yes, part of the snafu is that for the eighteen months of ceasefire from the Astana talks, the results from his end of the bargain were zero. That is the initial Russian view, anyway, that it has been a complete failure to allow Turkey to participate on the ground. It is not that they only reached five of sixteen goals or anything like that; they were a bunch of nothing.

So he asks a country that was invited in by a standing government, to leave, so his unauthorized invasion can target a regime, which is a word generally reserved for an "illegitimate" government.

Greece's response was to tear gas three or four thousand people, or at least some of them, near Erdine. The millions of displaced persons are not really due to Turkey, originally, since this whole thing mainly erupted from the CIA shooting both sides of a protest in southern Syria. And so for a few years, Turkey was mainly guilty of not controlling their own border, with a bunch of weapons going one way and oil the other.

At this point, Syria does not have the resources to turn every re-captured acre into a major fortification, so, there will be fluidity and attrition across Idlib while it is still pretty easy for militias to counter-attack.

So far, historically, Israeli missiles have never affected battlefield momentum. The Turkish position definitely does.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (1st March 2020), Iyakum (2nd March 2020), justntime2learn (5th March 2020), silvanelf (1st March 2020), Sophocles (2nd March 2020)

7. Link to Post #364
    Thanks

In today's scuffle, Turkey sent drones beyond Idlib that were destroyed. As a response, they sent fighter jets into Idlib, and shot down two Syrian Su-24s whose pilots ejected. Idlib is now a "no-fly" zone, not the American kind, but a Syrian one. The Su-24 is an old, clumsy bomber which is basically junk in a dogfight.

Internally, Turkey's Vatan party is telling Erdogan to get out of this US-Israeli trap, so, he does not have his own national backing on this:

"After sustaining hundreds of casualties in bombing raids that Ankara blames on Russia, the Turkish army started drone attacks on Syrian army positions in a move that is widely believed to be showing Ankara's deep fright from opening direct fire on Russian troops."

In Yemen, Ansarallah has taken Al Jawf and are very close to Marib. This is the first provincial capital the Saudis have lost in years. If they lose Marib, they will have no capitals left in the northwest.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (2nd March 2020), Iyakum (2nd March 2020), justntime2learn (5th March 2020), silvanelf (2nd March 2020), Sophocles (2nd March 2020)

9. Link to Post #365
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

It would be an interesting irony... that the regime in Iran would fall because of their most significant benefactor's response (or lack thereof) to the COVID-19 virus, ie. China.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th March 2020), justntime2learn (5th March 2020), shaberon (3rd March 2020), Soda (13th March 2020), Sophocles (3rd March 2020)

11. Link to Post #366
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by Sammy (here)
    It would be an interesting irony... that the regime in Iran would fall because of their most significant benefactor's response (or lack thereof) to the COVID-19 virus, ie. China.
    Not to agree with any theocracy - and remember, a lot of people believe the USA is a Christian theocracy, as do probably even more believe that Israel is a Jewish theocracy - but realize that the entire concept of "regime change" (in Iran, or anywhere), by outside forces, is promoted by those who will benefit from geostrategic control furthering hegemony.

Almost every word we have ever heard about Iran has come from or has been filtered and spun by the Deep State. The USA, Inc. is not interested in actually helping the citizens of any country (including the citizens of the USA), and the answer to "cui bono by regime change" is the Ameri-centric Global Empire, accomplished by the Deep State, and certainly never the citizens of the country being victimized.

I know that wasn't your point, and you only slightly hinted your position of the fall of the regime in Iran by your phrasing (which I may have have picked-up on incorrectly), but it did bring to mind the often used excuse for the Deep State dirty work of, "well, he was a bad guy and had to go", which is a psy-op in itself. "Bad guy" to the American Empire is anyone who stands in their way, in any way, to achieve total domination of the world and all its resources i.e., the New World Order.

To babble on a bit...
    Rome was once the World Order (as much of it as they could), Spain was for a while the World Order, England was for a long period the World Order, and now it's the United States that is the World Order. I think people are confused and waiting for some other shoe to drop (like a one-world currency) before they could recognize that a World Order has already been achieved by the USA, Inc. But, it has. It's here right now. They don't have to actually achieve 100% total domination of the planet to "win", they already did win. Insatiable greed and hunger for power makes them keep on going, but the New World Order is here and it is "American"/Ameri-centric.

Soliemani was assassinated by the New World Order military.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th March 2020), Franny (2nd March 2020), justntime2learn (5th March 2020), shaberon (3rd March 2020), silvanelf (3rd March 2020), Soda (5th March 2020), Sophocles (3rd March 2020)

13. Link to Post #367
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Not to agree with any theocracy - and remember, a lot of people believe the USA is a Christian theocracy, as do probably even more believe that Israel is a Jewish theocracy - but realize that the entire concept of "regime change" (in Iran, or anywhere), by outside forces, is promoted by those who will benefit from geostrategic control furthering hegemony.

Almost every word we have ever heard about Iran has come from or has been filtered and spun by the Deep State.
    That is why I have found it advantageous to switch over to their (Iranian or other) own reporting, being mindful of the "Al Jazeeras" or Saudi propaganda. From not paying any more attention to western news generally, I have to say it feels cleaner, more straightforward, not driven by anxiety and disease.

In theocratic terms, I am looking at all this from the view of Byzantine and Druze. From what I can tell, it has never not been the resistance against the "Order" system of western empires, which is more or less as described, and globally dominant, responsible for Soviets and other leeches.

Russia has just placed personnel in Saraqib, so, in military terms, all they have to do is enter each such pocket after most of the work of the assault is done by Syria. The presence of Russian troops is more of a guarantor of safety than massive fortifications which Syria would be hard pressed to establish.

Putin claims that the U. S. President is not really in charge, perhaps a bit like Queen Victoria, who did not know or could not control what her people were doing in India:

“Donald told me that they have adopted an insane [military] budget for the next year, $738 billion.”

The US commander-in-chief, who likes to talk up his country's military hardware during overseas trips while bragging about the armed forces, tends to be more reserved in private, according to Putin. “He told me that the costs were too high, but he had to do it,” he said, describing his counterpart as “an advocate of disarmament, as he says.”

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (3rd March 2020), Iyakum (4th March 2020), justntime2learn (5th March 2020), silvanelf (3rd March 2020), Sophocles (3rd March 2020)

15. Link to Post #368
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    Russia has just placed personnel in Saraqib, so, in military terms, all they have to do is enter each such pocket after most of the work of the assault is done by Syria. The presence of Russian troops is more of a guarantor of safety than massive fortifications which Syria would be hard pressed to establish.
    That was an excellent move!

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (4th March 2020), Iyakum (4th March 2020), justntime2learn (5th March 2020), shaberon (6th March 2020), Sophocles (4th March 2020)

17. Link to Post #369
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 times in 173 posts

I have a question to all of you, do any of you know if Iran has nuclear warheads or not?

Sorry I forget the source link, but that is written in German, I guess that is not a problem four you.

https://www.focus.de/politik/ausland...id_140210.html

I think all the contracts with Iran, the EU and the USA were just a farce. Since Trump probably knew that Iran had already bought nuclear weapons or warheads from the remaining stock of the former Soviet Union.

Now there are two options. Trump either knew about it or was informed about it. This was reason enough for Trump to specifically kill Soleymani and to maintain the sanctions against Iran. Therefore, there will be no escalation with Iran, even if Trump specifically releases further Islamist generals or the like to kill after his re-election.

The IAEA knows that Trump knows. So the US deep state has everything under control. That would provide Trump with enough evidence to wage war against Iran in the event of a crisis. But the time has not yet come, and Iran will still have to keep its feet still. It occurred to me today that I read an article in the 90s that Iran bought nuclear / nuclear weapons. Which was then kept silent and secret. Deep State is working properly, so nothing would stand in the way of Trump's re-election.

Everyone can now draw their own conclusions. Why Trump won't pull US troops out of Iraq. But it may also be that nothing happens and Trum once again picks up the red phone and exchanges views with the leaders of the Islamic Republic.

I don't know what's going to happen, just what can we do?
    Last edited by Iyakum; 4th March 2020 at 17:24.
    Iyakum
    All the questions we have, all the answers we are looking for, about the meaning of life. Mother Nature, she has already answered, we just have to read it.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th March 2020), edina (7th March 2020), justntime2learn (5th March 2020), shaberon (6th March 2020), Soda (13th March 2020), Sophocles (4th March 2020)

19. Link to Post #370
    Thanks

Turkish democracy at its best ...

Fortunately (for all the others) there are no MMA fighters among the members of Turkey’s Parliament.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), justntime2learn (5th March 2020), seko (15th March 2020), shaberon (6th March 2020), Sophocles (4th March 2020)

21. Link to Post #371
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Iran Caught Hiding Nuclear Work, Sparking Call for Full Sanctions ‘Snapback’

SFRC chair says Trump must 'trigger a full snapback of sanctions'

Adam Kredo - March 4, 2020 3:05 PM

Iran's stockpiling of highly enriched uranium is raising new questions about the scope of its undisclosed nuclear work and the efficacy of soon-to-be-lifted restrictions on its missile program, which develops the primary vehicle to carry a nuclear payload, U.S. officials told the Washington Free Beacon.

Iran has been blocking inspectors from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) from accessing key sites that the watchdog group has cited for having traces of undisclosed nuclear materials, fueling speculation that Tehran is again engaged in the secret construction of nuclear weapons-grade material.

Recently installed IAEA chief Rafael Grossi took the unprecedented step this week of going public about Iran's intransigence, telling Reuters on Tuesday the Islamic Republic is not living up to multiple commitments under the landmark nuclear accord.

"We have insisted and despite all our efforts we have not been able to get that [access], so the situation requires on my part such a step because what this means is that Iran is curtailing the ability of the agency to do its work," Grossi said.

While the Trump administration removed the United States from the Iran nuclear deal in May 2018, administration officials maintain they can still petition the United Nations Security Council for a "snapback" of all international sanctions lifted under the accord, which still counts several European countries as members.

The administration's long-awaited decision on snapback has emerged as a flashpoint ahead of the lifting of a U.N. embargo on Iran's missile program in October. If the U.N. ban is lifted on Iran's missile program, which includes medium and long-range ballistic missiles capable of carrying a nuclear payload, Iran will be free to purchase a range of offensive weapons that will further embolden its power grab across the Middle East, U.S. officials warn.

Already, Russia has signaled that it will stand in the way of Trump administration efforts to maintain the arms embargo, setting the stage for a showdown at the U.N. over the embargo and sanctions snapback.

State Department officials told the Free Beacon that Russia is taking a significant risk with its position, which could spark a massive arms race across the Middle East and throw the region into further chaos.

"Failure to extend the U.N. ban on Iran's ability to buy and sell advanced weapons will lead to an escalating arms race in the Middle East," a State Department official, speaking only on background about the situation, told the Free Beacon on Wednesday. "That should worry every nation, including Russia."

If Russia and other traditional foes such as China buck the United States on the arms embargo, the Trump administration may be forced to invoke snapback, a failsafe mechanism built into the nuclear accord that permits nations involved to unilaterally reapply all of the international sanctions lifted as part of the deal.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told the Free Beacon late last month that he and the president are undecided on the issue of snapback. However, if the arms embargo is set to be lifted, the Trump administration may be forced to invoke snapback as a last-ditch effort to keep sanctions on Iran in place.

Sen. Jim Risch (R., Idaho), chair of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, told the Free Beacon that the Trump administration should not hesitate to initiate sanctions snapback at the U.N.

"It would be foolish to expect that any amount of unconditional sanctions relief would change Iran's behavior," Risch said in his first comments since the IAEA's bombshell disclosure. "Yesterday's report from the IAEA, the U.N.'s nuclear watchdog, should give the U.N. cause to trigger a full snapback of sanctions. There is no reason to trust Iran and reward their bad and dangerous behavior. It is also no surprise to see Russia undermining our efforts at the U.N. on this issue—the Russians have always played on both sides of this matter and this is just one more example of that conduct."

Risch, in a separate statement on the IAEA's findings, said it has now become clear Iran is flagrantly violating restrictions on the amount of enriched uranium it can produce.

"This report affirms what many of us have long suspected—the Iranian regime is violating legally binding obligations and commitments," Risch said. "I applaud the IAEA's ongoing efforts to push Iran to fulfill its nonproliferation obligations and I urge Iran to fully cooperate with the IAEA, reverse its recent nuclear activities, and accept the invitation from the Trump administration to begin talks."
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), edina (7th March 2020), Iyakum (20th March 2020), shaberon (6th March 2020)

23. Link to Post #372
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Sammy, Adam Kredo is a neocon propagandist through and through in my opinion. I'll be more than happy to dissect this if need be, but seriously it should be obvious on it's face, he could easily be a speech writer for Netanyahu's UN addresses on Iran.

24. Link to Post #373
    Thanks

I see the Turkish government fistfight, which also rose from an apparent insult to their casualties--much different than the reactions to Trump's "headaches" remark. The main reason for their first round of losses was from not telling Russia and Syria that their troops were embedded with Al Qaeda (Nusra or HTS).

Syria says that a number of U. S. officials are infiltrating Idlib.

In this process, Iran has been repeatedly accused of providing support, troops, etc., and they have been fairly quiet. But they have issued their first-ever public statement. It looks like ten reasonable points informing Turkey that their positions have been in Iranian gun sights for a month, and nothing was ever done, and, well, that could change.

Netanyahu/Likud appears to be winning the Israeli elections. I am not sure that paints the rosiest picture of the voter base, so, one can only watch if the corruption charges stick to him.

I have little doubt that Iran's uranium enrichment is quite close to a weaponizable state, although it does not disturb me at all, compared to Dimona and the "Samson Option", etc., or being under a regime that has been known to use nuclear weapons twice, unnecessarily, against civilian targets with the intent to cause as much death as possible.

Greece has repelled around 35,000 people from entering, who now find the Turkish military at their back. Enough people trapped in a buffer zone to start a new country.

With some of the troop withdrawal, the U. S. lacks any authority to release prisoners back to the Taliban, and, if they cannot deliver on that promise, the deal might not work. In Iraq, they have a much smaller footprint now, but nothing is likely to get rid of them besides sheer force.

In the so-called Afghani reconstruction, one U. S. agent was ordered to spend $3 million a day--on people who mostly live in mud huts. Nothing to spend it on. Whatever could have happened to the money? Oh well.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), edina (7th March 2020), Iyakum (20th March 2020), justntime2learn (6th March 2020), Sophocles (19th March 2020)

26. Link to Post #374
    Thanks

It was evidently US envoy to the UN Kelly Craft who actually went into Idlib and met with the “White Helmets,” the so-called civil defense actually operating hand in arm with militants affiliated with Al-Qaeda. After a six hour meeting wherein Putin must have explained to Erdogan how the "invasion" fizzled, their agreement was blocked in U. N. Security Council, by...guess. Same gang that doesn't like to risk themselves, but offered Turkey some ammunition.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), Iyakum (20th March 2020), silvanelf (6th March 2020), Sophocles (19th March 2020)

28. Link to Post #375
    Thanks

They believe the same play from Soleimani's prelude is being run again.

The ongoing Katyusha rockets have pelted the Green Zone a few times, but, there was a supposedly fatal attack at Camp Taji, about 30 km north of Baghdad. Two Americans and a Briton are said to have been killed, and, if so, they will have to go with the fact that they were evidently attacked by a Kia Bongo. And so far, there have been reprisals, one in Iraq and the other in Syria, mainly against the Iraqi national guard.

The accused again says this is false.

“Hashd al-Shaabi forces are not afraid of claiming the responsibility for attacks on the US bases, but only if they are involved.”

The air force has bombed a bunch of people, elsewhere from the origin of the claimed attack, where again, the host countries are not particularly happy about this. Without "investigation" or any type of proof or evidence to support their actions.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), Chester (13th March 2020), edina (13th March 2020), Iyakum (20th March 2020), justntime2learn (14th March 2020), silvanelf (14th March 2020), Soda (13th March 2020), Sophocles (19th March 2020)

30. Link to Post #376
    Thanks

Egypt says it specifically supported the somewhat Kurdish SDF to attack Turkey and those fighters are now headed to Libya to assist an Egyptian supported navy for the purposes of attacking Turkey.

Turkey has already withdrawn from some of their points, or, is retreating in Idlib, with the highway to Hama falling in Syrian hands.

The same Taji base has come under rocket fire again, this time, from seven platforms. Since the last episode, there have been threats directly issued within the Iraqi Parliament; so it is possible sometimes an angry national does it, sometimes it is a CIA goon, and others are just made up. But in this case an Iraqi general agrees that it did happen.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), Iyakum (20th March 2020), justntime2learn (15th March 2020), Philippe (15th March 2020), silvanelf (15th March 2020), Sophocles (19th March 2020)

32. Link to Post #377
    Thanks

The U. S. is withdrawing from several Iraqi bases near Syria, according to its own statement, and Iraqi reports.

There may be a snag in their own statement:

“As a result of the success of Iraqi Security Forces in their fight against Daesh*, the Coalition is re-positioning troops from a few smaller bases,” the coalition said as quoted by CNN.

“These bases remain under Iraqi control and we will continue our advising partnership for the permanent defeat of Daesh from other Iraqi military bases,” they added.

It's not just the "reason" for the move that is questionable, but, unless I misunderstood the intent of Parliament, there is no Coalition or Iraq is not in it, so it is the U. S. and Norway and maybe France or something. I am not sure there is a partnership to continue.

The President of Afghanistan did agree to release prisoners to the Taliban, which, paradoxically, can only contribute to a U. S. withdrawal there.

One could without much difficulty identify an axis of resistance from Lebanon to the Taliban, which, has the fairly singular mission of U. S. withdrawal, not from x or y base, but from: the Mid-East. The closest problematic thing which may be a successfully independent operator under U. S. control is the Uyghur against China. It does not seem to me that Saudi Arabia will have much more luck in funding uprisings and militias in places where this has been happening. Maybe bits and pieces, but the neighbors appear to have increased capability to get rid of it.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), Iyakum (20th March 2020), justntime2learn (17th March 2020), silvanelf (18th March 2020), Sophocles (19th March 2020)

34. Link to Post #378
    Thanks

Here is a quick and accurate look at how it works. The Associated Press is caught adding words to a remark. It comes to ad hoc attacks on any military units. Occupier cannot bear this. Strikes on warehouses do nothing about it. And without more evidence, it cannot really be said that it was done by someone in particular. When evidence is available, it frequently does not match what the occupier says. For example, one of the units they tried to attack, was in that position, until several days before it happened.

The Russian base in Syria is a legal presence, so, it can mainly only be attacked by drones, which they are good at defeating. Patriot systems are not going to stop this rocket barrage in Iraq. Any actual Iranian forces would be unmotivated to do it because then it would be legal to attack Iran. Being an occupier makes someone a legal target of the Iraqi government, but it is easy for other parties to also do this. No way to end it.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), Iyakum (20th March 2020), justntime2learn (18th March 2020), silvanelf (18th March 2020), Sophocles (19th March 2020)

36. Link to Post #379
    Thanks

Here is the aftermath of the until-recently U. S. backed SDF:

The Russian military was given control of the Qamishli Airport by the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) after an agreement was made with the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) to give them access to several areas in northeastern Syria. Qamishli is right at Turkey's border.

Ansarallah may have the world's smallest Air Force consisting of drones and missiles, which again they say has damaged oil and gas facilities. Whereas their defenses have "scared off" at least one F-15.

In relation to the world virus thing, one of the first things that negatively impacted the U. S. stock market was a sudden outflow of foreign investment back to its homelands. In geo-political terms, that's rather grave. Russia has more or less thwarted OPEC for the time being.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), Iyakum (20th March 2020), justntime2learn (23rd March 2020), Sophocles (19th March 2020)

38. Link to Post #380
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    Here is the aftermath of the until-recently U. S. backed SDF:

The Russian military was given control of the Qamishli Airport by the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) after an agreement was made with the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) to give them access to several areas in northeastern Syria. Qamishli is right at Turkey's border.

Ansarallah may have the world's smallest Air Force consisting of drones and missiles, which again they say has damaged oil and gas facilities. Whereas their defenses have "scared off" at least one F-15.

In relation to the world virus thing, one of the first things that negatively impacted the U. S. stock market was a sudden outflow of foreign investment back to its homelands. In geo-political terms, that's rather grave. Russia has more or less thwarted OPEC for the time being.
    Anything that happens as a consequence of the US forces being there, is a sad thing. The US had no reason or right to be there in the first place, and the thousands of people who died due to it are not ever going to get any justice, and that's the worst part of all of this

It can always be considered just talk among bigger affairs, like who sells/owns the oil, but that's just because the world is controlled and managed by cowards that could not outrun a normal angry person one street block but think they are mentally able to handle considering the death of hundred of thousands people as if they were chess pieces on an afternoon throw away game
    Tired

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), Iyakum (20th March 2020), justntime2learn (23rd March 2020), shaberon (22nd March 2020), Sophocles (20th March 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst 1 9 19 24 LastLast