+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst 1 8 18 24 LastLast

Thread: The United States kills Quds Commander Qasem Soleimani

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks

Default Re: The United States kills Quds Commander Qasem Soleimani

There will not be another War. Soleimani was a strong opponent of the Belt & Road Initiative, and that with Communist China in the driving seat. Soleimani also spoke out about his dislikes of Israel and was one of the few real threats as a person of influence, still alive in the Middle East. He had to be erased. Nothing personal, it’s just business. Irani president Hassan Rouhani was more than likely involved. The bankers make sure that Rouhani is being looked after. There is a lot more to say about Soleimani, and this does not even cover a small portion of it.

China, Russia and Israel. Israel has been sharing technology with both Russia and China now for a long time. In fact it’s mostly tech stolen from the US. This is not well spoken about and seems to be of no interest for the mainstream media. And why this may be of a serious concern is because: Microsoft, Intel, Google, IBM, Apple, Amazon – And the list goes on. Some of them with design, fabrication and manufacturing in Israel. US just gave it away, with no interest of getting anything back. Makes you wonder doesn’t it.

China, Russia and Israel. All in the same bed. And Israel as the great ally of US. Something is very odd about all this.

I have not made comments here on Avalon for a while. Just been passing by, reading up on things from time to time. I do feel like this is an important subject but I can’t seem to find the right people to talk to about all this. Wish I could though.

The Talpiot Program: The key to understand Israel's power.
    Unit 8200

I love you all. Blessings

Short video (2min31sec) about Israel’s Intel Arc Processor presented by Brendon O’Connell:
    The more you are motivated by LOVE, the more fearless & free your action will be.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to alexius For This Post:

Antagenet (8th January 2020), Basho (8th January 2020), Bill Ryan (9th January 2020), edina (7th January 2020), Jayke (8th January 2020), leavesoftrees (8th January 2020), mountain_jim (8th January 2020), muxfolder (7th January 2020), onawah (7th January 2020), Soda (8th January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (8th January 2020), SunSea (8th January 2020), Tintin (8th January 2020)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Quote Posted by muxfolder (here)
    So WW3 is about to come. I was waiting for civil war 2 in US. It seemed more likely than war with Iran. Well, guess now we all have to participate then.
    I am going to guess that it isn't ... yet. There might be some more skirmishes, but I don't think the media department of the military war complex (MSNBC, FOX & CNN) is fully done with its conditioning of Americans for war.

Remember after 9/11, the media was telling us how "we are now all united now" and the rifts that were created in the 2000 election debacle in Florida were healed? One needs a majority of people to support a war and the media made it seem like it was the unified will of the American people to go into Afghanistan and Iran. But right now the media is telling us that we are hopelessly divided. They've cultivated the knee jerk liberal reaction in some American that if Trump is for it, it must be bad (e.g. the reaction to Trumps talk with Kim.)

The Iranian (or Syrian, or both) war will wait until there is a Democrat in the White House. As with Trump, there will be knee-jerk conservatives who will oppose everything that the Dem president wants, but they will be conditioned to being Pro-War on Iran, thanks to the Trump years. Or perhaps another false flag will be used to "unify the will" of Americans into being pro-War. American will all be so happy that the pro and anti Trump divisions are erased if we can all just agree on a lovely little war.

When you are running a planet and hell bent on turning every nation into a colony whose wealth you can extort and people you can subjugate, it's especially important that you mind control the people of nation that has the most armaments and political influence, keeping them divided and bickering about stupid things, but uniting them on the important issues, like war. Nothing brings people together like a good old fashioned blood bath.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

alexius (8th January 2020), Basho (8th January 2020), Bill Ryan (9th January 2020), edina (7th January 2020), Frank V (8th January 2020), mountain_jim (8th January 2020), muxfolder (7th January 2020), onawah (7th January 2020), Pam (8th January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (8th January 2020), Tintin (8th January 2020)

5. Link to Post #143
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

delete it all.
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 13th November 2020 at 17:56.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th January 2020), edina (8th January 2020), Islander12 (8th January 2020), Pam (8th January 2020), shaberon (8th January 2020), silvanelf (8th January 2020), Tintin (8th January 2020)

7. Link to Post #144
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    When you are running a planet and hell bent on turning every nation into a colony whose wealth you can extort and people you can subjugate, it's especially important that you mind control the people of nation that has the most armaments and political influence, keeping them divided and bickering about stupid things, but uniting them on the important issues, like war. Nothing brings people together like a good old fashioned blood bath.
    Very well put. Nice and simple I like that.

The bloodbath has yet to be seen, at least for the average well insulated westerner.

8. Link to Post #145
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

There's an actual war going on right now. At least it seems to be so. Trump's going to speak.

E: Trumps not going to speak. Guess he will tweat like hell then.
    Last edited by muxfolder; 8th January 2020 at 01:42.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th January 2020), Frank V (8th January 2020), Tintin (8th January 2020)

10. Link to Post #146
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,663 times in 20,817 posts

Video: Iran Launches Missiles at Iraq Military Base Housing US Forces
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th January 2020), edina (8th January 2020), justntime2learn (8th January 2020), Pam (8th January 2020), Tintin (8th January 2020)

12. Link to Post #147
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

My guess (which matches my hope) is that if the reports I just heard are true, all Iranian missiles missed their targets. And that suggests intention to miss.

Reminds me of Trumps "missile strike" on Syria.

The US has had plenty enough time to have responded and so far, has not... (Still has not and it is after 10:30 PM Eastern Time).

Still, it is (IMO) an actual war as muxfolder stated, but I would contend it has been raging since 1979 and, in fact, going back to 1953.

I think this is the key moment. If the US responds, I will conclude the hawks hold Trump hostage and that he doesn't have the guts to do the right thing which, IMO, would be not to respond and then, after the waters calm, announce a serious, time based withdrawal of all military personnel from Iraq - get 'em all out by election time.

I would add one "coincidence" - Bolton's veiled threat that emerged on Monday. Understand, too, that the Trump firing of Bolton did not change the advice he was receiving as far as Iran goes. It appears he's surrounded (his own fault) with the "same ole same ole" military industrial career folks, the "think tankers" and ideologues.

This is his Kennedy moment IMO.
    Last edited by Chester; 8th January 2020 at 03:36.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th January 2020), ClearWater (8th January 2020), edina (8th January 2020), Iyakum (8th January 2020), Jayke (8th January 2020), mountain_jim (8th January 2020), Pam (8th January 2020), silvanelf (8th January 2020), Soda (8th January 2020), SunSea (8th January 2020), T Smith (8th January 2020), Tintin (8th January 2020)

14. Link to Post #148
    Language
    Thanks

IRANIAN STRIKES ON USA? WAR?!? (Also Ask Me Anything) - Stefan Molyneux from Freedomain!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th January 2020), T Smith (8th January 2020), Tintin (8th January 2020)

16. Link to Post #149
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by uzn (here)
    Sometimes a picture says more than words

Dear @uzn study theese 2 ORIGINALS with your version combining them in to one (click on picture to enlarge):

Click image for larger version

Name:	REAL ONE2.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	157.0 KB
ID:	42239<<< PLUS: >>> Click image for larger version

Name:	REAL ONE.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	246.7 KB
ID:	42240 combined = 100% FAKE!

@uzn you are spreading DISINFO!

What is worse? ... those who spread manipulated doctored pictures to smear people or ... people who believe these pictures to be "true" without any FACT CHECKING without own research and helping to spread the BS.

cheers,
    John Kuhles
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th January 2020 at 04:11.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th January 2020), Frank V (8th January 2020), silvanelf (8th January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (8th January 2020), Tintin (8th January 2020)

18. Link to Post #150
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

This may complicate matters:

https://twitter.com/NewsBreaking/sta...56874324606977

It's Ukrainian. 180 passengers on board. Confirmed by AP
    Iran state TV says Ukrainian airplane crashes near Tehran

The AP article is claiming is was mechanical difficulties, but local reports are saying it was accidentally shot down.

And in case people missed this:

https://twitter.com/JZarif/status/1214736614217469953
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th January 2020), Frank V (8th January 2020), Iyakum (8th January 2020), Jayke (8th January 2020), seko (8th January 2020), silvanelf (8th January 2020), T Smith (8th January 2020), Tintin (8th January 2020)

20. Link to Post #151
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

I find it very intriguing that the usual consortium of Trump-hating propagandists, i.e. mainstream media, is surprisingly neutral on this move to war. Surfing CNN, ABC, CBS, BBC, etc., I can't find any hate. What gives? Where is the doubt? The scandal? The outrage? Where is the disingenuous reporting on the disastrous foreign policy blunder typical of every other Trump decision? I don't mean to suggest the media is praising Trump; they just aren't hating on it, as they do 24/7 on every other piece of Trump reporting.

The lesson here is the Ministry of Truth can't even pretend to be consistent in their reporting? Trump rescuing drowning puppies from iceberg waters is summarily spun to a horrendous act of murderous animal abuse; were Trump to broker a peace accord between waring tribes of a thousand years, or avert a nuclear holocaust, the aforementioned observers would undoubtedly portray the Orange One as the second-coming of Adolph Hitler plotting apocalyptic and planetary doom. Yet, arguably, Trump's controversial and bold decision to assassinate a high-ranking Iranian general (and possibly escalating a very real war) should invite valid criticism from haters and supporters alike. Yet we hear nothing but crickets from the peanut gallery. In fact, the loudest criticism has been from his base Hmmm....

It is obvious that the Deep State and its Trump-hating faction of trolls and propagandists want this to escalate to full-blown war, but I still think they would take every opportunity in the process to be the hypocrites they are and condemn the move. We all know their motives, but are they really that transparent?

I have no idea how this will all play out. The whole situation is somehow analogous to children playing with matches and gasoline; I'm not saying Trump or the Iranians will not make a mistake, but I do believe (contrary to Deep State Hawks who are surprisingly silent on any criticism) that neither Trump nor Iran wants this war. All parties (save for Deep State) want a viable exit.

What we are seeing unfold could be nothing but theater, on both sides. Trump is surrounded by Hawks -- and his biggest detractors are Hawks (which is a very dangerous dynamic) -- but I'm hopeful he has the wherewithall to resist and understand this is all a trap.

Despite the hysteria in the media, the retaliation we've seen thus far from Iran is encouraging. It seems to me the missiles were launched to save face to create the necessary theater, but for all intents and purposes those missiles missed any target of significance and did not kill anyone.

The question is whether or not the Trump Administration will fall prey to the latest round of provocation--and perhaps even more dangerously--to the haters surrounding him who are now snuggling up to the Administration beating on the war drums and whispering sweet encouragements and blessings into his ear.
    Last edited by T Smith; 8th January 2020 at 04:47.

21. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th January 2020), Chester (8th January 2020), edina (8th January 2020), Ernie Nemeth (10th January 2020), happyuk (12th January 2020), Jayke (8th January 2020), Pam (8th January 2020), Satori (8th January 2020), seko (8th January 2020), silvanelf (8th January 2020), Soda (8th January 2020), SunSea (8th January 2020), Tintin (8th January 2020)

22. Link to Post #152
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,506 times in 4,009 posts

Quote Posted by Kamikaze (here)
    Retaliation is ongoing.

6 ballistic missiles have hit Ain al-Asad an American airbase in Iraq. Fired from Tehran it's reported.
    Yes, at Ain al Assad has also been confirmed by Pentagon. Similar report for airbase at Erbil. I can't remember which one Trump was dictating Iraq pay for.

There are some claims Saudi royalty are fleeing their country for Europe.

Whole thing is in one part a farcical replay of Yemen War 1962 used to sell the Saudis an air force, and the region generally attributes its problems to Sykes-Picot. Seems pretty accurate to me.

All U. S. military is now blacklisted and any and all in the region are targets. Oh, and block Iran from the Security Council while you're at it.

Interestingly the military have also received the bloody flag of revenge which has not been raised in 1,200 years. That's a cultural turning point or an epoch or something.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th January 2020), edina (14th January 2020), Jayke (8th January 2020), Pam (8th January 2020), Tintin (8th January 2020)

24. Link to Post #153
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Everyone on board a Ukrainian Boeing 737 died when it crashed shortly after take off from Iran's main international airport, according to Iran state television.

Iranian state television said there were 170 passengers and 10 crew on the plane when it came down due to what it described as "technical problems" after leaving the Imam Khomeini airport in Tehran en route to Kiev.

https://news.sky.com/story/airliner-...rport-11903445

Update

I wonder if insiders sold Boeing stock short earlier today?

WATCH ball of flame falling from the sky alleged to be Ukrainian plane that crashed in Iran
    RT | Jan 7, 2020
    https://on.rt.com/a8l4

[snip]

An unconfirmed video has emerged online purporting to show a Ukrainian Boeing 737 crashing soon after takeoff while en route back to Kiev from the Iranian capital.

Posted online late on Tuesday night, the brief video clip shows what is said to be a Ukraine International Airlines flight as it hit the ground, giving off a bright flash. There were reportedly some 167 passengers and crew on board; their fate remains unknown.

Ali Hashem علي هاشم
    @alihashem_tv
    #Breaking First footage of the Ukrainian airplane while on fire falling near #Tehran

Click link below to view.

https://twitter.com/alihashem_tv/sta...56252749877250

Viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 8th January 2020 at 06:34.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th January 2020), edina (8th January 2020), Jayke (8th January 2020), Pam (8th January 2020), Tintin (8th January 2020)

26. Link to Post #154
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Update from Jim Stone..

Jim Stone, Freelance Journalist

CONFIRMED: THE U.S. SHOT DOWN A UKRANIAN AIRLINER LEAVING TEHRAN AIRPORT

After Iran launched missiles at U.S. bases in Iraq, the U.S. declared Iran to be a "no fly zone" and 45 minutes into this, a Ukranian airliner lost transponder signal six miles after take off from Tehran air port and simply vanished, with no recorded anomalies in flight speed or altitude. Confirmed crashed. This means a weapons system likely downed the jet because it was flying perfectly normal and then POOF.

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th January 2020), ClearWater (8th January 2020), Jayke (8th January 2020), Pam (8th January 2020), Tintin (8th January 2020)

28. Link to Post #155
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

Trump on Twitter:

”All is well! Missiles launched from Iran at two military bases located in Iraq. Assessment of casualties & damages taking place now. So far, so good! We have the most powerful and well equipped military anywhere in the world, by far! I will be making a statement tomorrow morning”.

So just keep cool, people. All is well. We‘re only dominated by icecold, heartless robots chasing their mindless government / military minions around.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th January 2020), Frank V (8th January 2020), Jayke (8th January 2020), Pam (8th January 2020), Soda (8th January 2020), Tintin (8th January 2020)

30. Link to Post #156
    Thanks

The U. S. grounded any of their own civilian flights through it; they cannot put a "no fly zone" in Iran.

If weaponized, I would think Iran would be anxious to say it was shot. It's a confirmed 100% fatality rate, that's all so for. The spokesman says the victims were mostly Iranians.

Strange timing, but credit is probably due to Boeing.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th January 2020), Chester (8th January 2020), edina (8th January 2020), Eric J (Viking) (8th January 2020), Jayke (8th January 2020), Pam (8th January 2020), Soda (8th January 2020), Tintin (8th January 2020)

32. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

Iran estimates they killed 80 and wounded 200 U. S. Army personnel.

It was a direct reprisal against the source of attack on Soleimani at the same time. They say many more than six missiles were not stopped:

Early reports said the radar systems and missile defense shields in Ein Al-Assad have failed to operate and intercept the Iranian missiles. Unofficial reports said the US army's central radar systems at Ein Al-Assad had been jammed by electronic warfare.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th January 2020), edina (8th January 2020), Jayke (8th January 2020), leavesoftrees (8th January 2020), Pam (8th January 2020), Tintin (8th January 2020)

34. Link to Post #158
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

https://twitter.com/davereaboi/status/1214598750674571267

https://twitter.com/davereaboi/statu...99490335911936

35. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chester (8th January 2020), ClearWater (8th January 2020), edina (8th January 2020), Ernie Nemeth (8th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (8th January 2020), Frank V (8th January 2020), Ioneo (8th January 2020), Ivanhoe (8th January 2020), Jayke (8th January 2020), Matt P (10th January 2020), mountain_jim (8th January 2020), muxfolder (9th January 2020), onevoice (8th January 2020), Pam (8th January 2020), seko (8th January 2020), Soda (8th January 2020), T Smith (8th January 2020), Tintin (8th January 2020), Yoda (9th January 2020)

36. Link to Post #159
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: The United States kills Quds Commander Qasem Soleimani

Iran Attacks US Bases: War Hawks Cheer/ Trump to Make Statement

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

alexius (8th January 2020), anandacate (8th January 2020), Bill Ryan (9th January 2020), Chester (8th January 2020), Ivanhoe (8th January 2020), onevoice (8th January 2020), Pam (8th January 2020), Tintin (8th January 2020)

38. Link to Post #160
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,607 times in 5,415 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)

Update

I wonder if insiders sold Boeing stock short earlier today?
    A good question.

According to Craig Murray, in this post today, and I quote:
    "It is also worth noting the 2.8% rise in the Lockheed share price in the 24 hours immediately before the Soleimani assassination, outperforming the Dow about three times. That would bear investigation. Arms manufacturers and oil stocks have soared this last few days – and remember that nowadays the vast bulk of financial transactions are bets on the margins of movement, so vast fortunes will have been made out of all this."
    Nothing new here of course, but, serves as a reminder all the same. I might add that the value of gold stock has also soared.

On the Iranian response
    I am in agreement with the general thrust of Craig's argument in that article where there may be cause for optimism, however tenuous it may be at present.

There can be little doubt that Iran's response was indeed a measured one given the need to at least culturally address the assassination.

Many an excellent point has been articulated very well on this thread - thanks to all, you know who you are - that there is every reason to suspect that Trump has been politically cornered to some extent, and, that if a more hawkish CEO/President had been in the driving seat, that this would have escalated very much more quickly than evidenced so far.

The situation still has the potential to remain fraught for some time yet, but, remaining as un-hysterical as possible, for now, may be the most sensible approach to take.

On the Boeing 'crash'/sabotage
    On the face of it and remembering that the powers that are never do coincidences an immediate hunch might be that an antagonistic actor, for example Israel, could well have been behind that. That is admittedly conjecture, but, may have some legs.
    Last edited by Tintin; 8th January 2020 at 14:58.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

alexius (8th January 2020), Bill Ryan (9th January 2020), Chester (8th January 2020), silvanelf (8th January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst 1 8 18 24 LastLast