+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 1 6 16 24 LastLast

Thread: The United States kills Quds Commander Qasem Soleimani

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 times in 173 posts

Default Re: The United States kills Quds Commander Qasem Soleimani

"US President Donald Trump has now threatened Iraq with drastic sanctions in the event of the hostile expulsion of some 5,000 US soldiers from the country." At this point you can stop reading. Hostile. So so. And what exactly is the murder of a high-ranking military officer once again visiting abroad? A nice gesture? Who canceled the nuclear deal, who held an oil tanker first, who flew over Iranian territory with drones.

In addition: Who struck back IS in Iraq? On the other hand, who attacked Syria without a UN mandate and thereby provoked Iran's reactions? USA, the war country. Hopefully, Iraq will see its decision confirmed by the threat of sanctions.
    Iyakum
    All the questions we have, all the answers we are looking for, about the meaning of life. Mother Nature, she has already answered, we just have to read it.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

alexius (6th January 2020), Bill Ryan (6th January 2020), edina (7th January 2020), Frank V (6th January 2020), Franny (6th January 2020), Mercedes (6th January 2020), Tintin (6th January 2020), Victoria (24th January 2020)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 times in 173 posts

If Trump doesn't let the troops withdraw unconditionally and without
    that the United States would get paid billions for the base beforehand, he risks a siege or a cold expulsion from the base because one could assume that the 5000 soldiers have no way of being supplied by air. But that can also be deceiving if you see what the United States did with the Berlin Airlift.

But how long should this go well, against the Iraqi government and against the will of millions of Iraqis and suspected terrorist attacks on the grassroots, etc.? The situation is really exacerbated. However, if the US clears the base quickly, the ensuing US sanctions against Iraq would certainly result in greater cooperation between the country and Iran. Exactly the opposite of what Trump wants. Should US / Iran combat operations occur shortly, will Iraq protect the base against Iran or will it stop protecting the US soldiers at the base? It looks like a real conflagration for the region. Trump sets fire ... Or still reason and "humanity" win let´s hope...
    Iyakum
    All the questions we have, all the answers we are looking for, about the meaning of life. Mother Nature, she has already answered, we just have to read it.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th January 2020), edina (7th January 2020), Frank V (6th January 2020), Franny (6th January 2020), Mercedes (6th January 2020), Tintin (7th January 2020), Victoria (24th January 2020)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

My personal reaction to this "act" was that I didn't like it but also, the "act" was not surprising. In addition, what is not surprising is the immediate "following up" of disinformation and spin... by all parties. But also believe, this will likely die down as always seems to happen these days or if not, result in a standoff with no "side" benefiting.

If folks are interested in what I believe is a "more informed" opinion of the immediate reactions and from Iraq, the actuality of these reactions and positions and what is the most likely future regarding Iran, here ya go - https://mobile.twitter.com/hahussain...campaign=11487
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th January 2020), edina (7th January 2020), Frank V (6th January 2020), Franny (6th January 2020), Iyakum (6th January 2020), justntime2learn (6th January 2020), mountain_jim (6th January 2020), onevoice (6th January 2020), Soda (7th January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (7th January 2020), Tintin (7th January 2020), Victoria (24th January 2020)

7. Link to Post #104
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Quote Posted by Sammy (here)
    My personal reaction to this "act" was that I didn't like it but also, the "act" was not surprising. In addition, what is not surprising is the immediate "following up" of disinformation and spin... by all parties. But also believe, this will likely die down as always seems to happen these days or if not, result in a standoff with no "side" benefiting.

If folks are interested in what I believe is a "more informed" opinion of the immediate reactions and from Iraq, the actuality of these reactions and positions and what is the most likely future regarding Iran, here ya go - https://mobile.twitter.com/hahussain...campaign=11487
    Three pages ago, I posted an in-depth analysis by Abby Martin and Mike Prysner that was live-streamed on YouTube right after the attack, but only one person thanked that post, which to me says something about the political bias of the majority of the people monitoring this thread, given that Abby and Mike are outspokenly progressive journalists.

Sadly enough, most people seem to want to listen to what the mainstream media have to say ─ on both sides of the US bipartisan divide, neither of which has been truthful. Abby and Mike are investigative journalists, and they know the region because they've been there. In addition to that, Mike Prysner is also a war veteran.

8. Link to Post #105
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by Aragorn (here)

Three pages ago, I posted an in-depth analysis by Abby Martin and Mike Prysner that was live-streamed on YouTube right after the attack, but only one person thanked that post, which to me says something about the political bias of the majority of the people monitoring this thread, given that Abby and Mike are outspokenly progressive journalists.

Sadly enough, most people seem to want to listen to what the mainstream media have to say ─ on both sides of the US bipartisan divide, neither of which has been truthful. Abby and Mike are investigative journalists, and they know the region because they've been there. In addition to that, Mike Prysner is also a war veteran.
    Sorry my friend. I do thank but maybe not as much as I should. I kind of hate the thanks button on this forum as it is a form of social manipulation. Boy I know that I feel special when certain people thank my posts, even though I know it shouldnt. I should feel special when I post my genuine thoughts and explain myself well, even if , and it often does, goes against the grain of the people around here.

I wanted to post this thread here to get a taste for what the political opinion is. I am very surprised at the takes in here. We are doing some serious mental gymnastics. The video that silvanelf posted and Bill reposted was actually very good and even handed analysis.

I am not surprised by other takes. Trump did NOT need to blow any one up to get peace. He, as commander in chief, has COMPLETE and UNILATERAL authority to move the military ANYWHERE as per the NDAA. I think this bears repeating.

He, as commander in chief, has COMPLETE and UNILATERAL authority to move the military ANYWHERE as per the NDAA.
    He, as commander in chief, has COMPLETE and UNILATERAL authority to move the military ANYWHERE as per the NDAA.

He, as president, could immediately withdraw from Iraq and Afghanistan. Full Stop. There might be political fallout, as democrats are pro imperalism secretly and republicans are openly ok with it, but he could do it legally.

Then there is what he tweets.
    Literally, The president of the United States threatened a war crime on twitter then followed it up with this

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...19480574812160

Anything he tweets is official AS PER HIS MOUTH. He said he would destroy cultural sites. That is illegal. FULL STOP.

I am upset that the overton window is not here: Immediately withdraw from Iraq and Afghanistan. Remember when the MAGA people were saying that Trump is pro peace . . . .

one last time He, as commander in chief, has COMPLETE and UNILATERAL authority to move the military ANYWHERE as per the NDAA.
    Last edited by Praxis; 6th January 2020 at 16:16.

9. Link to Post #106
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I don't think Trump is able to withdraw from anything. I think Trump was knowingly fully compromised soon after his inauguration. That Trump would have escaped the political blackmail system is a long shot IMO. In addition, and in my opinion, he is allowed a "win" here or there and probably wins in November. Trump accelerates the massive breakdown in continuity of folks in the US. Trump polarizes even further a massively polarized world. He's not the only entity playing this role.

The goal is a one world totalitarian government. The goal is to separate type one human beings (the managerial elite) from the rest including genetically. While type one humans are able to develop all aspects of their being which importantly includes their physical body vehicles, type two human beings (the rest of us) are subjugated to every possible diminishment of capablity in matching a type one human.

Type one humans are already developing advanced "mind tech" both via hardware and consciousness. It will be (and in some cases may already be) advanced telepathic capability operationally held by type one humans. The advantage of this alone is, as we say in sports betting, "ballgame, folks" (meaning, it's over, folks).

The only reports that matter to me with regards to the entertainment value I derive from these "world events" are reports based on facts, first, followed by informed opinion (specifically from those with a verifiable track record of being more right than wrong). I don't value opinion discussions where the degree to which an information source is actually and factually informed is usurped by their clear bias, especially when that bias believes their political ideology and/or the economic system (which attracts their affinity) is superior. In addition, when their emotional hatred leaks through, I value their opinion even less.

I thank a post because either I liked it, I may agree with at least most of it or I want to remember I read (listened to) it so I don't waste my time in the future. Sometimes I might read or listen to a post and decide I don't want to give an impression I agree with it so I will consciously choose to not thank it. In some cases I skip a post by someone I have already concluded is so entrenched in their bias, I don't need to waste my time on their post.

Sometimes (rarely) I use the ignore list (have done so perhaps 5 or 6 times in 8 years on all forums). Some forums do not allow "mods" to be placed on ignore lists (though a mod can always PM even if PMs are turned off which makes such a configuration unecessary). That's one reason I chose to leave another forum as a mod was uncontrollably political.

I hope this post clears up several unknowns and several misconceptions as to myself, my operational protocols and my obvious disdain for all of this political bs when instead what seems important is what I covered in the beginning of this post.

If people do not understand that UFO/ET ("The Phenomenon") coupled with the end game of the type one humans (the managerial elite) especially as that also relates to the usage of demonics to be the real, paramount and important subjects then each of us should consider how we are making the case for the type one humans to complete their goal.
    Last edited by Chester; 7th January 2020 at 02:41.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

alexius (7th January 2020), Bill Ryan (6th January 2020), ClearWater (7th January 2020), edina (7th January 2020), Franny (6th January 2020), George (7th January 2020), justntime2learn (6th January 2020), onawah (7th January 2020), Satori (6th January 2020), Soda (7th January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (7th January 2020), SunSea (7th January 2020), Tintin (7th January 2020), Victoria (7th January 2020)

11. Link to Post #107
    United States Avalon Member graciousb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 149 posts

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/statu...34206986293248

America just declared war on Iran.

We shall see if they accept.

So much for Trump being the anti war anti imperialism candidate.

The people who look the other way on this war mongering disgust me.

Welcome to the new year.
    I am horrified with the idea of war with Iran, knowing a certain middle eastern country has been pushing for this forever. HOWEVER, I have family members (by marriage - my ex was Iranian and my sister married his best friend, also Iranian), they have told me their friends and family back in Iran are actually happy Soleimani was killed, that he was tyrant and terrorist. None of the people saying this were Trump supporters at all, but they do say people back home are cheering these events. I did not know what to believe at first because I have up close experience with seeing MSM lies on Iran related stories (was there in 1979 after Shah overthrown). For what it's worth. Nothing is what it seems.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to graciousb For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th January 2020), ClearWater (7th January 2020), edina (7th January 2020), Franny (6th January 2020), Iyakum (7th January 2020), justntime2learn (6th January 2020), mountain_jim (6th January 2020), Satori (6th January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (7th January 2020), SunSea (7th January 2020), Tintin (7th January 2020)

13. Link to Post #108
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

A different viewpoint...

https://twitter.com/projectcamelot

"KERRY CASSIDY @projectcamelot

WAR? Not exactly….I have been told that the build-up to war between IRAN, China/US/Russia is a cover for prep for a coming alien or AI invasion!"

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Floating For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th January 2020), edina (7th January 2020), Tintin (7th January 2020)

15. Link to Post #109
    United States Avalon Member graciousb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 149 posts

Quote Posted by Frankie Pancakes (here)
    To AYT Post#3.

From Jim Stone's site

The hit on Soleimani was not a work of genius

He was hit while traveling in a car during a publicly announced visit to Iraq to attend the funerals of 31 Iraqi soldiers the U.S. killed on Dec 29. That changes things quite a bit. That was not a legitimate intelligence based hit against an enemy operating where hit, it was instead the killing of a government official who went to attend a funeral and was going to leave the same day.

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING OF ALL: The moment Trump approved the killing of this Iranian General, he got the approval from the shadow state to FINALLY purge Obama holdovers from his white house. That was not coincidence, Trump had this general killed as part of a deal to finally be allowed to do what all other presidents have been allowed to do on day one of their presidency. That proves he's still not in charge of even the basics.

Iranians are not celebrating this despite what the tech left is scamming on Twitter and other social media, and the fallout could be bad. Iran can now with full "eye for an eye" legitimacy target the highest ranking U.S. officials at will. As it turns out, this general was not in the area commanding anything. He arrived on a regularly scheduled commercial flight. There was no secrecy attached to his visit. That does make a difference, because it is the same as picking off American officials with drones when they leave the air port in France or elsewhere, and Iran has lots of drones.
    Actually many ARE celebrating. This is directly from in laws who have family /friends in Iran right now, we're being told they are celebrating this. None of the US based Iranians reporting this were supporters of POTUS btw. I'm personally more libertarian and a deep skeptic of ANYTHING the msm promotes. For what it's worth.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to graciousb For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th January 2020), edina (7th January 2020), justntime2learn (6th January 2020), mountain_jim (6th January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (7th January 2020), Tintin (7th January 2020)

17. Link to Post #110
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,659 times in 20,817 posts

Iran's Leadership Puts $80 Million Bounty On Trump's Head, Tore Up Nuclear Deal:

Deep State may use this as an excuse when creating a new False Flag operation!

cheers,
    John
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th January 2020), edina (7th January 2020), silvanelf (6th January 2020), Tintin (7th January 2020)

19. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

Issuing edicts and threats to a sovereign country via social media.

Is this the direction in which the US is moving to conduct foreign policy or is it warming up the population for the inevitable?

A few clips, tweets and perspectives of some immediate responses:

Eugene Gu, MD
    Quote Wow. Trump is quite literally using Twitter as a way to declare war on Iran without even notifying Congress through official means. Never before in the history of the United States has any President been this unhinged and disrespectful of our Constitution.
    Quote Even after Japan bombed Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941, “a date which will live in infamy,” President Franklin D. Roosevelt went to Congress on December 8 to declare war. But for us, we may wake up to see one of “These Media Posts” from Trump to see the start of WW3 on Twitter.
    Thinking for yourself here:

Advice and urging from Nissar Ally

Brian Tyler Cohen
    Quote This is a ****ing tweet.
    Sara Williams
    Quote The United States now governs on Twitter.

There isn't much lower to go.

Jeffrey Guterman
    Quote Do I believe my eyes? You are notifying Congress of your intentions via tweet. Go play golf. We will be safer that way.
    From a mostly grateful world
    AnthemRespect🇺🇸Text Trump to 88022⭐️⭐️⭐️
    Quote Mr. President, most people in America & throughout the world are very grateful for you.

Never forget, the Dems in Congress weren’t very fond of Lincoln or Reagan either.

Lincoln rid the USA of the Dems’ slaves, & Reagan rid the world of the USSR.

Dems lost, World won. Deja Vu.
    Across the spectrum it seems this is helping to warm some of the some of the population but others are still out in the chill.
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th January 2020), edina (7th January 2020), Frank V (6th January 2020), silvanelf (6th January 2020), Tintin (7th January 2020)

21. Link to Post #112
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Quote Posted by Franny (here)
    [...]

[...]

Across the spectrum it seems this is helping to warm some of the some of the population but others are still out in the chill.
    "I genuinely believe that some people here have begun mating with vegetables."

(Jeremy Clarkson, when he was still working for the BBC's "Top Gear", and the entire crew was nearly lynched in Florida for having provocative slogans [*] in easily removable paint on the used cars they had acquired for a road trip to the Katrina disaster area, and that they gave away for free (with the slogans washed off again) to some of the people whose belongings had been hit by hurricane Katrina.)

___

[*] "Hillary for president" on Richard Hammond's car, "Country music sucks" on James May's car, and "Man-love is great" (or something to that effect) on Jeremy Clarkson's car. They painted the slogans on each other's cars, not on their own.

When refueling at a gas station, the woman who owned the place asked them if they were looking for trouble, and in spite of Clarkson's very friendly and polite explanation, she said she was going to "call the boys." Not even five minutes later, a pickup truck arrived with a bunch of armed southerners in the back. The whole crew had to get out of there as fast as they could, and I seem to remember that rocks were thrown at them as they pulled away.

Those were all people with the legal right to vote, and Donald Trump is their president.

22. Link to Post #113
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: The United States kills Quds Commander Qasem Soleimani

Trump: 52 sites to be targeted if Iran retaliates over Soleimani:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th January 2020), edina (7th January 2020), Franny (7th January 2020), Tintin (7th January 2020)

24. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Sammy, you are brilliant. As always.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soda For This Post:

alexius (7th January 2020), Bill Ryan (7th January 2020), Chester (7th January 2020), edina (7th January 2020), Franny (7th January 2020), Tintin (7th January 2020)

26. Link to Post #115
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

Thanks for posting this twitter thread, this is one of the threads I read yesterday that I thought was quite helpful and had planned to post it tomorrow if someone else had not yet posted it. Great twitter thread.

I have a few others I'm still considering, but a lot has been posted today while I've been away.

Lot's to catch up on, and I still want to dive deeper into the Uranium One connection to this ...

One thing to note, early this morning, I was reading some more posts from the middle east and the subject of a potential dirty bomb came up???

I need to follow up a bit more to see where that thread leads.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Chester (7th January 2020), Frank V (7th January 2020), Franny (7th January 2020), justntime2learn (7th January 2020), Tintin (7th January 2020)

28. Link to Post #116
    Language
    Thanks

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Frank V (7th January 2020), silvanelf (7th January 2020), Tintin (7th January 2020)

30. Link to Post #117
    Language
    English
    Thanks

U.S.-led coalition says it will withdraw from Iraq -letter

read here

Then read this "walk back"

A wise man once advised me, "Everything is a negotiation, son."
    Last edited by Chester; 7th January 2020 at 03:45.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

ClearWater (7th January 2020), Frank V (7th January 2020), Franny (7th January 2020), justntime2learn (7th January 2020), Tintin (7th January 2020)

32. Link to Post #118
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,505 times in 4,009 posts

Tactically, this was really the upswing of events from about a week prior.

The U. S. is at all the Iraqi-Syria border points except one, held by Iraqi Popular Militia.

So there was an incident of a small ground rocket which killed an American inside Iraq. There was of course no investigation or proof of attack; the U. S. immediately used a pretext to annihilate the border post with over 30 killed and more injured, despite it being 450 km in the other direction.

That has to do with Islamic State and the Syrian oil, and, of course, a pretty major smash against a unit that does not like them.

The American Embassy in Baghdad was swarmed by thousands and called Marines to protect it.

Then in Baghdad, they blew up an Iraqi Popular Militia leader in the same stroke as this. So they killed members of two countries, and among other things, this had caused the U. S. to invigorate Aden, Yemen. At the same time, Turkey is moving a lot of the U. S.-backed Free Syrian Army into the Libyan theater.

This particular attack sounds stupid, illegal, and desperate. Possibly among the highest in each of those categories.

Edit: actually this reprisal in Kenya is probably the tip of the iceberg.
    Last edited by shaberon; 7th January 2020 at 04:00.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

edina (7th January 2020), Frank V (7th January 2020), mountain_jim (7th January 2020), silvanelf (7th January 2020), Tintin (7th January 2020)

34. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

The skies in Himalayas looked ominous this morning. Quickly changing shapes of planes and whale like missiles in the clouds , I saw double crossed cloud ship as well through breaking sunrise and before everything was wrapped in mist again.
    Quick mirror reflection to our human activities .

Iran, in all my respect has but one clean option and that is take a step ahead and get rid of nuclear power. Realise how it’s too big and dangerous in human hands of present time, how much destruction it causes to life, outweighing any possible benefits of playing with the nuclear fire.

Surely those who amass and threaten the world with nukes can’t be the right people.
    Whole arsenal of militaries worldwide is being educated to the idea that these are somehow controllable and safe to use tools of war. Some have sort of got used to the idea, even if most people never consider the option seriously.
    Media is payed by the richest, they seldom portray correctly the sheer amount of suffering going on , on this planet every day.

You pay to see the good looks of people enjoying their best time.

Ignoring the rest in order to protect the “little human mind”.

None of us wish to see these images of intense suffering.

In truth, dear Iran and the rest of the world , take step ahead, declare yourself the Zone of Peace and you will be protected by all Nations.

Be the First and the Glorious , be in Peace

Yes let the US go home . These billions that any military base costed could have fed all the people of Yemen for a year or ten.
    Sending another thousands of nearly teenagers to get damaged in bloody war of these powerful ones is inhumane.

Please do not feel offended for wherever you are or what’s your presumed nationality. It’s not a personal matter.

All of nuclear weapons should be abandoned, by all nations, all countries, all regimes.

Preserve our culture, preserve our humanity. Act logically, way ahead of dirty strategies . Stop the option from arising .

Even if it’s 5 to 12.

Peace to the Earth and its People

Peace to us All

Peace to the Sky and wherever you are

Peace with you

Happy New Year

Oh 20:20, on the Precipice we change ?

🙏🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🙏
    Last edited by Agape; 7th January 2020 at 04:14.

35. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

ClearWater (7th January 2020), edina (7th January 2020), Frank V (7th January 2020), Franny (7th January 2020), Iyakum (7th January 2020), justntime2learn (7th January 2020), mountain_jim (7th January 2020), silvanelf (7th January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (7th January 2020), Tintin (7th January 2020)

36. Link to Post #120
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,505 times in 4,009 posts

There apparently are a few more results.

There is apparently one American withdrawal from Iraq simply going to Syria. ISIS, defeated by Trump in March, suddenly pulls off damaging attacks against the Syrian Army in that area.

A Russian cruiser is returning to Syria after having left only a couple weeks ago.

Openly signed pact between Iran and Yemen's Houthis.

Multiple random rocket fire towards U. S. Baghdad Embassy.

Dispatch 82nd Airborne.

This is all timely with the conclusion that Syria cannot be disposed of, but, one can try to hang on to a piece of it for a while.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

edina (7th January 2020), Tintin (7th January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 1 6 16 24 LastLast