+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does anyone have experience of seeing a golden light flying across the night sky?

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,213 times in 164 posts

Default Does anyone have experience of seeing a golden light flying across the night sky?

Just wondered if anyone else has had the experience of seeing a golden light flying across the night sky? I've seen these lights several times over the last years and maybe there is a straight forward explanation. I'm very curious as to what they are so please let me if you know of any particular aircraft it could be!
    They seem to be relatively low at approx. the same height as planes when they initially fly lower to approach landing (we are about 50km from an airport). The size of the golden light is approx. the size of the sun in the afternoon (so much larger than that of the planes I see normally). There are no other lights flashing or otherwise visible as one sees on a plane. When these lights fly past, the light remains constant and is not obscured like when a plane flies past and one no longer sees the light at the front of the plane. When I have seen them they very slowly become smaller as they disappear in to the distance but I can observe them for much, much longer than normal aircraft until the light becomes tiny and disappears. The speed seems somewhat although not amazingly faster than a plane.
    The latest time I saw one was on new year's eve. It came from the east and then curved off and headed north, north-west and I could continually see it until it became a tiny pin prick of light on the horizon and disappeared.
    I've probably seen these lights 5 times now. One time with friends, who when I pointed it out were very dismissive and said there must be flashing lights there somewhere (ie must be a plane) although none were to be seen.
    Thanks in advance for any input!

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to IChingUChing For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th January 2020), boja (4th January 2020), christian (4th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (4th January 2020), EFO (4th January 2020), Forest Denizen (4th January 2020), Inversion (14th January 2020), Krist (4th January 2020), Ratszinger (20th January 2020), silvanelf (3rd January 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: Does anyone have experience of seeing a golden light flying across the night sky?

Hi IChingUChing

No that's one I haven't seen yet

I've seen very low Red Orbs but not Golden lights.
    was it like an orb?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th January 2020), boja (4th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (4th January 2020), EFO (4th January 2020), IChingUChing (4th January 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Does anyone have experience of seeing a golden light flying across the night sky?

Thank Sunny Side Up!

I can only really say it's a relatively large bright golden light which is round in appearance. I haven't been able to directly see any form to what it is coming from. However as the light is visable continuously as it flies by and goes in another direction, I tend to think it may be spherical in nature.

Thanks again.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IChingUChing For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th January 2020), boja (4th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (4th January 2020), EFO (4th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (4th January 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

I saw the following colors:common bright white,pure white,red,orange,transparent purple,triangular in form or edges cloudy like and golden as you said,but not so big as you describe them and once a MASSIVE multi colors one.All were in fast or slow movement or in stationary mode for short or long periods if time.

Those who were close to me/us,I can assure you that are non Terrestrial origin.I live also below of an aerial corridor with heavy all kind of traffic and I learned in time which are airplanes,helicopters,gliders of all sizes and altitudes.

In any case,from your description,I'm sure that you saw a few non Terrestrial crafts.

Keep up your watching,because I'll never know what you will see.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th January 2020), boja (4th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (4th January 2020), IChingUChing (4th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (4th January 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

It's interesting, I also live on a main flight path, both commercial and military.
    Because of the amount of traffic, I've become quite versed in identifying areal craft.
    What is interesting though, because of the amount of traffic most people do not bother to watch the sky at all around my area.

One of the craft I have witnessed was Rugby ball/American football shaped.
    This craft was spectrum coloured, it had a sort of chameleon/cuttlefish skin, pulsating.
    This I watch approach me and a friend at very low level, no protuberances/wings/fins/windows at all.
    I haven't seen any other report of such a craft yet?

It reminds me of the special effects for cloaking devices in the movies?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th January 2020), boja (4th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (4th January 2020), EFO (4th January 2020), IChingUChing (4th January 2020), mountain_jim (6th January 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,185 times in 32,903 posts

Yes, I've seen this kind of thing twice. Once in 2012 at James Gilliland's ECETI ranch at Trout Lake, WA (where anomalous night sky phenomena are so frequent they're almost guaranteed to be seen), and another time in 2016 when camping in Ecuador: just before dawn a large, very bright light moved dramatically across the sky from horizon to horizon, too fast for any aircraft or satellite but too slowly for a meteor. (And there are never any planes in that area, anyway.) That second sighting was the one I really remember.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

boja (4th January 2020), conk (6th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (4th January 2020), EFO (4th January 2020), IChingUChing (4th January 2020), Inversion (14th January 2020), ljwheat (20th January 2020), mountain_jim (6th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (4th January 2020), Yoda (6th January 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,633 times in 4,329 posts

Not saying that this was your sighting, but I too saw golden lights in the sky on New Year's eve - they were Chinese lanterns.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (4th January 2020), IChingUChing (4th January 2020), mountain_jim (6th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (4th January 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,494 times in 1,695 posts

I once had two perfectly round globes of light hovering, without movement or sound , right above my home. One lower than the other, BOTH under the nearby tree line. They were huge! ( As round as my house was long , which is about 60 feet!!) There was a band of lights around the centerline that either were spinning, or they were turning off and on in a sequence like chasing Christmas lights, but they were in colors I had never seen before. I stared at them, knowing if I went to get my camera they would be gone. I finally heard the words “ I have to go” sent to my mind... ( no joke) and I suddenly decided I had seen them long enough so I walked inside...

That evening when I fell asleep was really indescribable, as in some sort of VR or lucid dream, or even perhaps in physical form? I will never know which, as while everything was so sharp and in focus, but I was a bit out of sorts, the feeling was as if I was a bit numb, and I could think but I was moving in slow motion both in thoughts and actions......? I got to tour one and meet the occupants.

When it was over, I awoke on the wrong side of my bed facing the wrong way, (Which I never do).. which leads me to believe I just may have actually been inside of the craft. I had had the thought while looking at them, that I wanted to see inside if that was possible.. This was not one of our crafts hahaha. It had things that I couldn’t identify in it, lit inside with the same blue light much of our new tech has. And those on it? VERY KIND... and very BLUE.

Sorry, have to get ready for work but yes, many of us have seen those round balls of light... It was a magical experience for me, as for the next few days I had someone speaking to me, much the same way in some form of altered consciousness every time I fell asleep. This lasted for a few days until again they told me they had to go. Occasionally they visit and send things (Images or videos) to my mind for me to see. I don't know HOW they do it, just that they do it. I can say honestly I have some new friends and have met a few of the neighbors. Coolest thing I have ever experienced in my life.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 4th January 2020 at 16:15.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th January 2020), boja (4th January 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (4th January 2020), DeeMetrios (12th January 2020), EFO (4th January 2020), Forest Denizen (4th January 2020), IChingUChing (4th January 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th January 2020), mountain_jim (6th January 2020), Reinhard (6th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (4th January 2020), Victoria (17th January 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    I once had two perfectly round globes of light hovering, without movement or sound , right above my home. One lower than the other, BOTH under the nearby tree line. They were huge! ( As round as my house was long , which is about 60 feet!!) There was a band of lights around the centerline that either were spinning, or they were turning off and on in a sequence like chasing Christmas lights, but they were in colors I had never seen before. I stared at them, knowing if I went to get my camera they would be gone. I finally heard the words “ I have to go” sent to my mind... ( no joke) and I suddenly decided I had seen them long enough so I walked inside...

That evening when I fell asleep was really indescribable, as in some sort of VR or lucid dream, or even perhaps in physical form? I will never know which, as while everything was so sharp and in focus, but I was a bit out of sorts, the feeling was as if I was a bit numb, and I could think but I was moving in slow motion both in thoughts and actions......? I got to tour one and meet the occupants.

When it was over, I awoke on the wrong side of my bed facing the wrong way, (Which I never do).. which leads me to believe I just may have actually been inside of the craft. I had had the thought while looking at them, that I wanted to see inside if that was possible.. This was not one of our crafts hahaha. It had things that I couldn’t identify in it, lit inside with the same blue light much of our new tech has. And those on it? VERY KIND... and very BLUE.

Sorry, have to get ready for work but yes, many of us have seen those round balls of light... It was a magical experience for me, as for the next few days I had someone speaking to me, much the same way in some form of altered consciousness every time I fell asleep. This lasted for a few days until again they told me they had to go. Occasionally they visit and send things (Images or videos) to my mind for me to see. I don't know HOW they do it, just that they do it. I can say honestly I have some new friends and have met a few of the neighbors. Coolest thing I have ever experienced in my life.
    Wow,very interesting story!

Ones of mine had dirty orange skin and in the ships the light was intense purest white,but not disturbing at all to eyes.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (4th January 2020), Bill Ryan (6th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (4th January 2020), IChingUChing (4th January 2020), Reinhard (6th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (4th January 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Ones of mine had dirty orange skin and in the ships the light was intense purest white,but not disturbing at all to the eyes.

I got to see several rooms in this orb and to tell everything of the experience would almost sound unbelievable at best! My contacts lasted six months in duration where a great number of things occurred. I tried to speak of it but there was just so much information exchanged, I really can only share bits and pieces or it is just overwhelming to anyone trying to follow it.

I was just so stunned, excited and thrilled to have such experiences... every thought evokes a novels worth of reply information from them to sift through! And so many things happened all at once, much making sense only to me in that moment, based upon the thoughts I was having.

So now I share the snippets where appropriate . I can say they told me that they were here for a reason and it was a good one! But I hesitate to say much more... I just know that we have some very wonderful neighbors who care a great deal about us, and are helping us in many unseen ways, that’s beautiful in my opinion... I am glad my experiences made you happy, they were life altering for me!

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Anka (4th January 2020), Arcturian108 (21st January 2020), Bill Ryan (6th January 2020), boja (4th January 2020), EFO (4th January 2020), Forest Denizen (4th January 2020), IChingUChing (6th January 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th January 2020), Meryl (21st January 2020), Reinhard (6th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (4th January 2020), Victoria (17th January 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)

Ones of mine had dirty orange skin and in the ships the light was intense purest white,but not disturbing at all to the eyes.

I got to see several rooms in this orb and to tell everything of the experience would almost sound unbelievable at best! My contacts lasted six months in duration where a great number of things occurred. I tried to speak of it but there was just so much information exchanged, I really can only share bits and pieces or it is just overwhelming to anyone trying to follow it.

I was just so stunned, excited and thrilled to have such experiences... every thought evokes a novels worth of reply information from them to sift through! And so many things happened all at once, much making sense only to me in that moment, based upon the thoughts I was having.

So now I share the snippets where appropriate . I can say they told me that they were here for a reason and it was a good one! But I hesitate to say much more... I just know that we have some very wonderful neighbors who care a great deal about us, and are helping us in many unseen ways, that’s beautiful in my opinion... I am glad my experiences made you happy, they were life altering for me!
    Indeed,these experiences are life changing,even if was already changed before. Consciously,I don't remember how I was taken and bring back and I only have glimpses of the events,but what I remember I barely describe them in words and even if I could be able to tell the whole stories, I think that will be hard to believe and I truly want to hear your story,even in private,because I believe that's fascinating and more than that at first hand..

But with the help of Wes and Lesley I managed to say something

Adrian Petrescu Interview
    (59:11 min.)

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (7th January 2020), Bill Ryan (6th January 2020), DeeMetrios (12th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (5th January 2020), Forest Denizen (21st January 2020), IChingUChing (6th January 2020), Reinhard (6th January 2020), Victoria (17th January 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I wish that the interview was longer! This reply, while to EFO, is for all of those that have had experiences, that want to know a bit more about someone else's.. Hopefully you will share more about yours as well...

EFO, You are welcome to message me and I will happily share my contact information so we can exchange about our contact experiences... When I tried to share about mine? I had a difficult time because it was so immersive. It involved things that most have never experienced, so I tried to describe such things as I shared, which most tend to ignore or never share. But I felt people needed to know just the sensory overload that people do experience during such events. They're not crazy, it is difficult to describe!

By doing so, my information became very long however.. So I just stopped sharing and pushed forward a few data points that I had been told.. Things I felt were important, and I kept the rest to myself. Some of those data points were that there are others protecting us from at least one species of an aggressive nature, and that take the form of some type of "Spider like" creatures, as it was told to me. "We are fighting spiders behind the Sun", was their EXACT words to me.. And also that they are trying to help us develop telepathic abilities to better help us to evolve and communicate with other species, for the common good of life overall.. Much like Dan Sherman suggested years ago as well. And with that came some pairing of the mind with computers as Dan had suggested as well!

I was also told of a species of beings called the "Dolls" or Dals" of which I know very little, but as it was described to me, they're a created species, using human genetics.. And many more things. Sadly most of those things were pieces of information with little to no supporting information, and the extent of information I was given was EXTREMELY limited.

I was shown (More recently, in March of 2019), craft similar to those that appeared in Star Trek that the Klingon's used, and they even called them a "Bird of Prey" but these seemed much more advanced, larger, and black in color.. They seemed very proud of them.. And I was told that they often times patrol our sun.. And when they left and I asked where they were going, they suggested "Towards Saturn".. And really I was given no other details about WHERE near Saturn that they were going.

I was told that part of the reason they were here at that time, (2014 and 2015) was to help stop human trafficking. That caught my attention, and made me grateful that we have neighbors who care about us. Did I believe it? After 6 months of constant contact? ABSOLUTELY I believed it. And I have good reason to.. as well as a few other members of Avalon that I have spoken with... But I won't go into that openly, nor will I share their own experiences with the human trafficking fight.

I can only say that they're enlisting humans in this fight, mostly women, and it can be very traumatic when this happens, but the women they're choosing are strong and come away with it with a sense of pride for being a part of the SOLUTION... I met one beautiful woman who was also on the front lines of this issue, and I am proud to call her a friend with a common experience. You know who you are, and I will have a forever bond with you my friend...

I would love to hear more about your own experiences.. If you're willing to share. I am sure many others would too!

Have a lovely weekend..Denise
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 5th January 2020 at 21:38.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Anka (7th January 2020), Bill Ryan (6th January 2020), EFO (6th January 2020), Forest Denizen (21st January 2020), IChingUChing (6th January 2020), Victoria (17th January 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Dear Denise,

I will reply you extremely short,because I don't want diverting more the subject of this thread in respect to OP.

I resonate with all you wrote and what you shared above is in the similar way my experiences are and I will send you my contact in PM to discuss more and I will assure and promise you that I will never,ever share anything of your data or story as I never did for other members.

Sincerely,
    Adrian

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (7th January 2020), Bill Ryan (6th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (7th January 2020), Forest Denizen (21st January 2020), IChingUChing (6th January 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mart's Avatar
    Thanks

I live in York in the UK and walk my dog across a large open space around 7am everyday. During the winter its dark at this time and i like to look at the stars.
    About six weeks ago i saw what i thought was a star on my eye line, which was above a treeline, but i became shocked as it grew in to a large golden / yellow ball but in the same place in the sky. I became distracted by my dog and when i looked back its had reduced in size and then i lost sight of it.

On the 2nd January at 6.58 am in the same spot in the sky , i saw the same coloured ball suddenly start moving. I started videoing on my "i phone" and remember zooming in to maximise this , i felt calm but then for no reason felt panicked as after a minute of recording it had passed over my head and moved away on the same direction , it then turned sharply away from me in a 45 degree angle and after about 20 seconds it vanished.

On returning home i went to play back the video only for it to have "one" second of play available. I vividly remember looking at the screen as i zoomed in, to make sure i was getting this, the time displayed was over 1 minute and it was recording. I take lots of videos on my phone and couldn't understand what went wrong.

I have taken a screenshot of what appears in the one second playback attached.Click image for larger version

Name:	Image from Video.png
Views:	42
Size:	952.4 KB
ID:	42229

It may be nothing but when i zoomed in the bottom left seems to be something there ,which subconsciously i must of felt as i became panicked

I am an Avalon member who really just tries to keep an open mind, reads a lots of Threads and this is my first post in a long time

it was just synchronistic to me that the day after this happened to me, your thread appeared.

I have deliberated for three days if i should share or contribute , those deliberations being

1. the image recorded could just be my " i phone"not recording correctly and in my panicked state, the 1 minute plus of recording i remember was a trick of the mind

2. the golden ball being a Chinese lantern as it being the 2nd January. and their being no sound coming from it . I dismissed this because of the time being 6.58am,
    plus i checked the wind direction and it was moving into the wind , but at the altitude it was at a estimate of 500ft the wind could be different, but to my mind ,it couldn't explain the direction change

3. was it a drone?. i have witnessed some drone activity and in my experience , i could always hear them. The morning was silent with light wind and as the globe moved over head into the wind i then became down wind and it was silent before it turned away

4. my emotional state at the time, i went from being shocked to see this in the same spot in the sky , to a feeling of calm - lets record this , to a panicked reaction.

5. The most important part, something i have never shared until today happened 20 years ago and i cannot explain it , i guess that's why i joined this forum.
    i was driving down a busy motorway the M6 near junction 14, again in the winter, as it was around 4.00pm and it was dusk. A massive yellow ball the size of 4 hot air balloons was ground level on my right hand side .
    I remember this now as vividly as the day it happened ,as i remember screaming when i saw it, but then after i traveled passed it have zero memory recall. I cant tell you how or when i recalled this memory, but i just know it happened. It sticks with me to this day on why i instantly forgot what i saw , did this thing have the ability to change my immediate mental state as there were lots of other vehicles in both directions who couldn't of missed this. The trigger in me remembering this could of happened in a couple of life events
    I have tried to research this event but can find nothing, unless someone else can remember / add to this
    For a long time have questioned maybe this didn't happen, but experiencing what i have in the event six weeks ago and last Thursday gives me some closure on that answer

thank you for allowing me the format to share my experience.

Mart

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mart For This Post:

Anka (7th January 2020), Bill Ryan (6th January 2020), DeeMetrios (12th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (7th January 2020), EFO (6th January 2020), Forest Denizen (21st January 2020), IChingUChing (6th January 2020), Meryl (21st January 2020), Reinhard (6th January 2020), Siphonemis (6th January 2020), Victoria (17th January 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mart (here)
    thank you for allowing me the format to share my experience.

Mart
    Thank You for taking the time to tell us what brought you here, and what you saw! I am so happy to know that I am not one of the only ones that have seen these large balls.

To be honest with you, so many things brought me to Avalon. The first really being Bill, as I respected his work. But the other was I did think it important there be a place where all of us could come and speak of such things, and Bill freely allows us... If we are willing to do so. So Thank You for sharing! Do you have any other memories that you're willing to share that you have since remembered?

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Anka (20th January 2020), EFO (20th January 2020), Forest Denizen (21st January 2020), IChingUChing (20th January 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for everyone's contributions - some amazing things people have experienced!

What I saw was definitely no Chinese lantern which I've seen before. It was too large, bright, high, fast and it's path was not wind directed but rather it moved on a path as though controlled.

Each time I've seen these, it's been an uplifting experience. Would just love to know what they actually are! One day maybe....

Thanks again all!

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IChingUChing For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th January 2020), EFO (20th January 2020), Forest Denizen (21st January 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Seabreeze's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 594 posts

We have another thread around called : Thread: Orange Orbs in my room...

which reminds me of this new one. But it was called orange Orbs....here golden Orbs.....could this maybe be the same kind of light ?

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

EFO (21st January 2020), Forest Denizen (21st January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread