+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: "A New World is ComingÖIf We Can Take It."

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member earthdreamer's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: "A New World is ComingÖIf We Can Take It."

Kudos to Running Deer's post too and the lovely inclusion of "My Dinner with Andre" reference.

I still have a couple of old yellowed Whitley Streiber paperbacks, the "Communion" ones that I think I first read in the very early 1990's. I remember being quite freaked and creeped by those alien abduction stories. I surely carried around a multitude of fears of my fellow humans (living in a crime afflicted big city), but here was a new fear for my triggered imagination to feast upon! Spiritual messages being somewhat overshadowed by the whole idea of alien abduction and everything.
    I'd been influenced by second hand books....in 1988, Linda Goodman's books inspired me to give up meat, supposedly the fearful vibrations of the slaughtered animals transmitted that fear into one's body. Castenada's stories of power and magic challenged my mind to tackle fears within. Seth books encouraged one's self to access higher consciousness, to see beyond a fearful reality and question one's reaction to it.
    So many years later (and loads more books and experiences), many old fears are released and new ones arise. Life will be feeling pretty good and then some nameless anxiety will afflict itself on my brain, eyelids flying open when I'd prefer to let them close. A comforting Rupert Spira book and a discomforting Jiddu Krishnamurti book stay by my bedside for the occasional spiritual delight while I read other books (BTW, enjoying W.J. Pickard's "The Rose of Paracelsus" presently thanks to one of your other threads Delight). I suppose all this reading counteracts some kinds of fear. I don't fear the dark as I used to do, in fact it feels like a blessing compared to the oversaturation of fluorescent lit cityscapes. I don't think many people are completely immune to the kind of gut punch that can occur from a fear that strikes when the source appears totally outside of human reality, maybe some Buddha being. The kind of body shaking fever quiver that can occur in a possible or impossible circumstance. There is no preparation for it or rational way to respond intellectually. Perhaps after the unexpected experience one can laugh at the excitement and adrenaline rush, or forever feel traumatized, like violence is received. More often I feel dread rather than outright fear, as in wondering when the time will come for a demise.
    Thus my offering for musings on fear inspired by this thread.

Mostly I feel blessed and I thank my blessings every damn day. !

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to earthdreamer For This Post:

aoibhghaire (7th January 2020), Bill Ryan (7th January 2020), Delight (7th January 2020), EFO (7th January 2020), Innocent Warrior (7th January 2020), mountain_jim (7th January 2020), Mypos (7th January 2020), Peter UK (7th January 2020), RunningDeer (7th January 2020), Stephanie (16th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Australia Avalon Member Innocent Warrior's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,716 times in 3,095 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    What I noticed when I zoom out is that the biggest challenges are weighted the same as smaller ones. Itís the accumulation of them all that redefines the intensity of fear.
    Yes, agree, this is how I see it too, but I meditated on this after I posted my questions to you and saw another dynamic at play here regarding the intensifying of fear. Hopefully Iíll explain it well enough because I found it encouraging.

Surprisingly, itís an effect of expanding awareness. ...You know when youíre in a train at a station and itís beside another train at the station and when one of the trains begin to move itís hard to tell which one is moving for a moment? You might assume itís the other train thatís moving until you see something that shows you that itís your train thatís moving. Itís disorienting for a few moments and you had it back to front. This is a bit like that.

Iíve seen this sort of mechanism before with awareness. For a while I was seeing that the longer I lived the ****tier of a person I was becoming, until I was shown that these were characteristics I always had and I was just now seeing more of myself, due to increased awareness.

Similarly with fear. The more aware we become the more acutely we can feel our fears. That clarity that the latest round of expanded awareness brings also clarifies the fear and it can get to the point where the fear is practically screaming at you (it does with me). I donít understand the how of it beyond that yet but I expect that has something to do with the nature and mechanics of fear based beliefs.

I hope that makes sense, the train analogy always pops into my head with these effects of awareness but Iím not sure thats the best analogy here. Simply put, we can be growing quite rapidly but it can appear weíre losing ground or going backwards or getting worse etc. because of the illusory effect of the dynamics at play.

I did see the solution though, which is knowledge of fear, and action, as you wrote in your posts. By understanding fear more deeply (role and nature) it doesnít have to get harder as awareness continues to expand, and we address the fear by facing it. A relief, as I said, Iíve been relying on courage and strength alone, great and all but exhausting and grinding at times, while knowledge is fun.

I now have a clearer picture of the direction yourself and Bill are pointing to, got it, itís perfect. Itís still a lot about fearlessness and courage but not through the pursuit of eliminating fear, instead itís about understanding it better so it isnít so hard an experience, and facing it to relieve the crippling effects. Once faced itís served itís purpose and we can be done with it, becoming less fearful of fear in the process.

About enlightenment, yes, I used that as an example because itís more normal than what Iím aiming for (maximum human potential/self mastery, donít laugh). Your reply is so helpful, brilliant, thank you!

P.S. Paula, this just came to me. About fear, I got, ďthe aim is to be in harmony with itĒ. This really simplifies it all for me because harmonising is the path Iíve been shown to full potential (result is alignment of physical with spiritual, hence increased flow of Source in and through body). My inclination is to conquer fear due to my character, so I easily forget this when it comes to the details. So yeah, growing to not fear fear through understanding and action is a huge part of it (and yeah, oneness is an effect).
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 7th January 2020 at 09:20. Reason: Clarified. Added PS.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Anka (14th January 2020), aoibhghaire (7th January 2020), Bill Ryan (7th January 2020), Delight (7th January 2020), earthdreamer (9th January 2020), EFO (7th January 2020), mountain_jim (7th January 2020), Mypos (7th January 2020), Peter UK (7th January 2020), RunningDeer (7th January 2020), Stephanie (16th February 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,824 times in 2,634 posts

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    What I noticed when I zoom out is that the biggest challenges are weighted the same as smaller ones. Itís the accumulation of them all that redefines the intensity of fear.

By understanding fear more deeply (role and nature) it doesnít have to get harder as awareness continues to expand, and we address the fear by facing it. A relief, as I said, Iíve been relying on courage and strength alone, great and all but exhausting and grinding at times, while knowledge is fun.

I now have a clearer picture of the direction yourself and Bill are pointing to, got it, itís perfect. Itís still a lot about fearlessness and courage but not through the pursuit of eliminating fear, instead itís about understanding it better so it isnít so hard an experience, and facing it to relieve the crippling effects. Once faced itís served itís purpose and we can be done with it, becoming less fearful of fear in the process.

About enlightenment, yes, I used that as an example because itís more normal than what Iím aiming for (maximum human potential/self mastery, donít laugh). Your reply is so helpful, brilliant, thank you!

P.S. Paula, this just came to me. About fear, I got, ďthe aim is to be in harmony with itĒ. This really simplifies it all for me because harmonising is the path Iíve been shown to full potential (result is alignment of physical with spiritual, hence increased flow of Source in and through body). My inclination is to conquer fear due to my character, so I easily forget this when it comes to the details. So yeah, growing to not fear fear through understanding and action is a huge part of it (and yeah, oneness is an effect).
    This is a beautiful post Thanks.

I just saw this posted in my youtube suggestions.

Robert Monroe was an amazing wayshower for seeing our experience as being part of a particular "energy system". It is not the only system and reality is not "objective" to the consciousness that perceives. Buddhism takes it for granted that there there are other "places" and other "beings" who are on their own path of "enlightenment" (seeking to Happiness and freedom as Tara puts it). The research that Bob Monroe used to explore other realms is only now becoming "sensible" to many. He emphasizes in this talk above just as William Buhlman emphasizes that fear is a deterrent to exploring the larger consciousness realms.

In the latest interview I heard with Bill Buhlman, it was noted that when in previous civilizations, monks were selected to train in Tibet, they were brought in as youth because they had a less fixed identity. Bill says that our CERTAINTY of who we are keeps us in a particular POV and there is deep fear when asked to let go of this perspective unless we become comfortable with the "loss" of identity. It may be that the terror when faced by the UNKNOWN is simply the need to hold on to our persona. Challenge to the fixed (but shallow self consception) is bound to cause reaction UNLESS one can take a larger view of context.

Think about the implications ascribed to "disclosure". Then there is all the social upheavel we have seen and the blow back (like the way people want a return to the past "order" or a NEW world order... they are in deep fear IMO). It is cracking up and undoing of our "cultural" fixations which is a NATURAL and necessary phase but scary.

Just substituting an even more shallow definition as a "good citizen" under totalitarian control is an OPPOSITE to understanding the singular fluidity possible for a sovereign being who knows oneself NOT as a human but as a field of awareness taking on character.

It seems to me that despite the seeming absurdity of some current social preoccupations, there is an attempt being made to loosen the boundary of persona. In a way, I would love to see some absolutely shocking (but not lethal) disruption of collective perception. The usual suspects are IMO the ones saying we should not have such a large cognitively dissonant event. I know why THAT plan is in place..... As they say "Who benefits". Blinkered people who feel terrified and not even aware of why the fear is so pervasive do have one advantage however....

ďChange happens when the pain of staying the same is greater than the pain of change.Ē
    ― Tony Robbins
    Last edited by Delight; 7th January 2020 at 18:35.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

aoibhghaire (7th January 2020), Bill Ryan (15th February 2020), earthdreamer (9th January 2020), EFO (7th January 2020), Innocent Warrior (18th January 2020), Peter UK (7th January 2020), RunningDeer (7th January 2020), Stephanie (16th February 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

I listen to Joe Dispenza testimonials every day because it is a connection to real people living in a supernatural way. This long one holds all the elements of what it means to me to be living in the "new world" which Will have challenges, fear, doubt and "others" who are well meaning but MISTAKEN about what is possible. I am so curious about how this year will unfold because I am CERTAIN that a sea change is welling up in my realty and in many people's who are ready to open new doors.

One new element happening in the "field" generated by the workshops is the presence of light beings who participate.

More from Gregg Braden and the Divine Matrix

Last edited by Delight; 9th January 2020 at 03:58.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

aoibhghaire (9th January 2020), Bill Ryan (15th February 2020), EFO (9th January 2020), greybeard (10th January 2020), Stephanie (16th February 2020), Zionbrion (10th January 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote The depletion of human energy
    Jon Rappoport
    (To read about Jon's mega-collection, The Matrix Revealed, click here.)
    Energy.

As in: energy depletion.

Without energy, the individual feels trapped. In that state, he seeks to conform, fit in, survive long enough to die of old age.

Body and mind deploy various feedback mechanisms to inform a person about his "available supply of energy," and when these signals are taken as absolute truth, trouble comes.

"I can sense my energy is dwindling. So I have to...settle for less, or see a doctor, or give up, or accept that I'm getting older, or change my values, or tune up a victim-story, or join a group, or..."

On and on it goes.

In this twilight zone, the individual is unwilling to consider solutions that could restore his vitality. He's already opted for a lower level of life.

In particular, he's unwilling to explore the one aspect of his capability that works like magic: imagination.

That's out. No dice. Preposterous. Absurd.

After all, imagination is just that spring rain he felt as a child, that unknown space that held all the promise in the world.

That was then; this is now.

Now is sober reflection. Now is routine. Now is habit. Now is empty.

Once upon a time, he read a science fiction novel and, at the end of it, he felt as if he were standing, triumphant, in deep space at the crossroad of a hundred solar systems.

Now he knows there is no such place. Now he is intelligent.

And now he has no energy.

The light that once flared is gone.

The idea that his own imagination could lead him to discoveries beyond anything he knows is fool's gold.

Yes, once when he was twenty, he woke up in the middle of the night and walked to his window and looked out over a city and knew he was on the cusp of an endless future...but what can he do about that now? There is no returning.

So his imagination waits. It idles.

Yet...if he took a chance, if he began to dream again, if he started up the engine, if he considered offloading the interlocking systems that have become his daily life, what might happen?

What layers of dead thought might peel away?

What abiding convictions might dissolve?

What energies might be restored?

Is there a huge space beyond his common neurological impulses and rigid survival habits, where Vision can be played out on a vast scale?

Is there a different kind of life he can enter, crossing the threshold from tired knowledge into mystery?

Can he take a route around his stale reality after opening the door to his imagination?

There is, in fact, a silent channel that winds through the entire time-scale of the human race.

History does not officially record it, because history is written by winners for losers, and this channel has nothing to do with pedestrian notions of victory or defeat.

The route of imagination has no truck with conventional space or time. It invents its own, and eventually introduces them into the world.

How many stories are there about journeying knights who cross the boundary from ordinary events into a realm of magic?

The stories are messages...sent to ourselves, to remember. This place, this day, this moment is a platform from which to embark.

Adventure, with no end.

Imagination.

Energy.
    Quote Proof of Connection Between Realms - A Gift from my NDE (Near-Death Experience)
    https://www.ingridhonkala.com

During her near-death experience (NDE), while navigating in the spirit realm, Ingrid saw her mom who was about 10 min away from the place where she was drowning, and thanks to the strong connection between them, her mom was able to sense Ingrid's presence. And then, by following her intuition and inner-guidance she was able to find Ingrid who was lifeless floating in a tank filled with frigid water, and to save her. Ingrid is the only documented NDEr, so far, who has come back from the other realm to confirm that this type of connection and communication between realms is absolutely real.
    Proof of Connection Between Realms - A Gift from my NDE (Near-Death Experience)

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

aoibhghaire (11th January 2020), Bill Ryan (15th February 2020), EFO (10th January 2020), greybeard (10th January 2020), Stephanie (16th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,419 times in 8,710 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I listen to Joe Dispenza testimonials every day because it is a connection to real people living in a supernatural way. This long one holds all the elements of what it means to me to be living in the "new world" which Will have challenges, fear, doubt and "others" who are well meaning but MISTAKEN about what is possible. I am so curious about how this year will unfold because I am CERTAIN that a sea change is welling up in my realty and in many people's who are ready to open new doors.

One new element happening in the "field" generated by the workshops is the presence of light beings who participate.

More from Gregg Braden and the Divine Matrix

The Gregg Braden video and other similar posted here---good stuff.
    Chris

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1329442
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

aoibhghaire (11th January 2020), Bill Ryan (15th February 2020), ClearWater (11th January 2020), Delight (10th January 2020), EFO (10th January 2020), Stephanie (16th February 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

The Gregg Braden video and other similar posted here---good stuff.
    Chris

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1329442
    This is all such GOOD stuff. I feel so exhilarated and so freshly minted these days.... there is is nothing to worry about BUT there is SO MUCH to do to renew our minds. Much of the "opportunity", We are pushed into kicking up a fuss. The chaotic presentations of experience are our friends. Challenge and struggle leads to the significant questions (paraphrase from Ingrid).

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

aoibhghaire (11th January 2020), Bill Ryan (15th February 2020), ClearWater (11th January 2020), EFO (10th January 2020), greybeard (11th January 2020), Jayke (11th January 2020), Stephanie (16th February 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,206 times in 750 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    And one can't be brave unless one experiences fear first.
    G. Gordon Liddy's autobiography, Will, tells a fascinating tale of fear overcome. After 20 years of wrestling with fear of nearly everything, fear leaves like an entity to not be experienced again. I recently had a similar experience, on a smaller scale, during my daily shadow work. It had been buried deep all my life, and then poof! no more. Just by moving into and experiencing the feeling fully (after decades of unburdening).

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

aoibhghaire (11th January 2020), Bill Ryan (15th February 2020), ClearWater (11th January 2020), Delight (11th January 2020), EFO (11th January 2020), Marta (15th February 2020), Stephanie (16th February 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

Fear comes when you are unaware that youíre the one creating it all with your mind, therefore you can change your reality by focusing on what you want to create and letting go what you donít want. Your past will affect you till you trascend it. Even when youíre already creating wonderful things for you which are now coming to you, thereís still another past awful creations poisoning your life. Let them go. If you go through scary things, you will get more scary things in your life. Do you want to live a scary life? This is the best way to not ever let go of fear. Fear ends WHEN YOU KNOW YOU ARE IN CONTROL of your life. When youíre thinking about what you want. When you FEEL good. The better you feel, better things are you attracting.
    Your beliefs make your decisions. Your decisions create your future. So your beliefs are your destiny. If you or someone else changes your mind, this changes your future.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marta For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2020), EFO (16th February 2020), Stephanie (16th February 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2