+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: "A New World is Coming…If We Can Take It."

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member earthdreamer's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: "A New World is Coming…If We Can Take It."

Kudos to Running Deer's post too and the lovely inclusion of "My Dinner with Andre" reference.

I still have a couple of old yellowed Whitley Streiber paperbacks, the "Communion" ones that I think I first read in the very early 1990's. I remember being quite freaked and creeped by those alien abduction stories. I surely carried around a multitude of fears of my fellow humans (living in a crime afflicted big city), but here was a new fear for my triggered imagination to feast upon! Spiritual messages being somewhat overshadowed by the whole idea of alien abduction and everything.
    I'd been influenced by second hand books....in 1988, Linda Goodman's books inspired me to give up meat, supposedly the fearful vibrations of the slaughtered animals transmitted that fear into one's body. Castenada's stories of power and magic challenged my mind to tackle fears within. Seth books encouraged one's self to access higher consciousness, to see beyond a fearful reality and question one's reaction to it.
    So many years later (and loads more books and experiences), many old fears are released and new ones arise. Life will be feeling pretty good and then some nameless anxiety will afflict itself on my brain, eyelids flying open when I'd prefer to let them close. A comforting Rupert Spira book and a discomforting Jiddu Krishnamurti book stay by my bedside for the occasional spiritual delight while I read other books (BTW, enjoying W.J. Pickard's "The Rose of Paracelsus" presently thanks to one of your other threads Delight). I suppose all this reading counteracts some kinds of fear. I don't fear the dark as I used to do, in fact it feels like a blessing compared to the oversaturation of fluorescent lit cityscapes. I don't think many people are completely immune to the kind of gut punch that can occur from a fear that strikes when the source appears totally outside of human reality, maybe some Buddha being. The kind of body shaking fever quiver that can occur in a possible or impossible circumstance. There is no preparation for it or rational way to respond intellectually. Perhaps after the unexpected experience one can laugh at the excitement and adrenaline rush, or forever feel traumatized, like violence is received. More often I feel dread rather than outright fear, as in wondering when the time will come for a demise.
    Thus my offering for musings on fear inspired by this thread.

Mostly I feel blessed and I thank my blessings every damn day. !

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to earthdreamer For This Post:

Andre (16th March 2020), aoibhghaire (7th January 2020), Bill Ryan (7th January 2020), Delight (7th January 2020), EFO (7th January 2020), Harmony (17th June 2020), Innocent Warrior (7th January 2020), mountain_jim (7th January 2020), Mypos (7th January 2020), Peter UK (7th January 2020), RunningDeer (7th January 2020), Stephanie (16th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    What I noticed when I zoom out is that the biggest challenges are weighted the same as smaller ones. It’s the accumulation of them all that redefines the intensity of fear.
    Yes, agree, this is how I see it too, but I meditated on this after I posted my questions to you and saw another dynamic at play here regarding the intensifying of fear. Hopefully I’ll explain it well enough because I found it encouraging.

Surprisingly, it’s an effect of expanding awareness. ...You know when you’re in a train at a station and it’s beside another train at the station and when one of the trains begin to move it’s hard to tell which one is moving for a moment? You might assume it’s the other train that’s moving until you see something that shows you that it’s your train that’s moving. It’s disorienting for a few moments and you had it back to front. This is a bit like that.

I’ve seen this sort of mechanism before with awareness. For a while I was seeing that the longer I lived the ****tier of a person I was becoming, until I was shown that these were characteristics I always had and I was just now seeing more of myself, due to increased awareness.

Similarly with fear. The more aware we become the more acutely we can feel our fears. That clarity that the latest round of expanded awareness brings also clarifies the fear and it can get to the point where the fear is practically screaming at you (it does with me). I don’t understand the how of it beyond that yet but I expect that has something to do with the nature and mechanics of fear based beliefs.

I hope that makes sense, the train analogy always pops into my head with these effects of awareness but I’m not sure thats the best analogy here. Simply put, we can be growing quite rapidly but it can appear we’re losing ground or going backwards or getting worse etc. because of the illusory effect of the dynamics at play.

I did see the solution though, which is knowledge of fear, and action, as you wrote in your posts. By understanding fear more deeply (role and nature) it doesn’t have to get harder as awareness continues to expand, and we address the fear by facing it. A relief, as I said, I’ve been relying on courage and strength alone, great and all but exhausting and grinding at times, while knowledge is fun.

I now have a clearer picture of the direction yourself and Bill are pointing to, got it, it’s perfect. It’s still a lot about fearlessness and courage but not through the pursuit of eliminating fear, instead it’s about understanding it better so it isn’t so hard an experience, and facing it to relieve the crippling effects. Once faced it’s served it’s purpose and we can be done with it, becoming less fearful of fear in the process.

About enlightenment, yes, I used that as an example because it’s more normal than what I’m aiming for (maximum human potential/self mastery, don’t laugh). Your reply is so helpful, brilliant, thank you!

P.S. Paula, this just came to me. About fear, I got, “the aim is to be in harmony with it”. This really simplifies it all for me because harmonising is the path I’ve been shown to full potential (result is alignment of physical with spiritual, hence increased flow of Source in and through body). My inclination is to conquer fear due to my character, so I easily forget this when it comes to the details. So yeah, growing to not fear fear through understanding and action is a huge part of it (and yeah, oneness is an effect).
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 7th January 2020 at 09:20. Reason: Clarified. Added PS.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Anka (14th January 2020), aoibhghaire (7th January 2020), Bill Ryan (7th January 2020), Delight (7th January 2020), earthdreamer (9th January 2020), EFO (7th January 2020), Eva2 (17th February 2021), Harmony (17th June 2020), haroldsails (1st April 2020), mountain_jim (7th January 2020), Mypos (7th January 2020), Peter UK (7th January 2020), RunningDeer (7th January 2020), Stephanie (16th February 2020), Victoria (1st April 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    What I noticed when I zoom out is that the biggest challenges are weighted the same as smaller ones. It’s the accumulation of them all that redefines the intensity of fear.

By understanding fear more deeply (role and nature) it doesn’t have to get harder as awareness continues to expand, and we address the fear by facing it. A relief, as I said, I’ve been relying on courage and strength alone, great and all but exhausting and grinding at times, while knowledge is fun.

I now have a clearer picture of the direction yourself and Bill are pointing to, got it, it’s perfect. It’s still a lot about fearlessness and courage but not through the pursuit of eliminating fear, instead it’s about understanding it better so it isn’t so hard an experience, and facing it to relieve the crippling effects. Once faced it’s served it’s purpose and we can be done with it, becoming less fearful of fear in the process.

About enlightenment, yes, I used that as an example because it’s more normal than what I’m aiming for (maximum human potential/self mastery, don’t laugh). Your reply is so helpful, brilliant, thank you!

P.S. Paula, this just came to me. About fear, I got, “the aim is to be in harmony with it”. This really simplifies it all for me because harmonising is the path I’ve been shown to full potential (result is alignment of physical with spiritual, hence increased flow of Source in and through body). My inclination is to conquer fear due to my character, so I easily forget this when it comes to the details. So yeah, growing to not fear fear through understanding and action is a huge part of it (and yeah, oneness is an effect).
    This is a beautiful post Thanks.

I just saw this posted in my youtube suggestions.

Robert Monroe was an amazing wayshower for seeing our experience as being part of a particular "energy system". It is not the only system and reality is not "objective" to the consciousness that perceives. Buddhism takes it for granted that there there are other "places" and other "beings" who are on their own path of "enlightenment" (seeking to Happiness and freedom as Tara puts it). The research that Bob Monroe used to explore other realms is only now becoming "sensible" to many. He emphasizes in this talk above just as William Buhlman emphasizes that fear is a deterrent to exploring the larger consciousness realms.

In the latest interview I heard with Bill Buhlman, it was noted that when in previous civilizations, monks were selected to train in Tibet, they were brought in as youth because they had a less fixed identity. Bill says that our CERTAINTY of who we are keeps us in a particular POV and there is deep fear when asked to let go of this perspective unless we become comfortable with the "loss" of identity. It may be that the terror when faced by the UNKNOWN is simply the need to hold on to our persona. Challenge to the fixed (but shallow self consception) is bound to cause reaction UNLESS one can take a larger view of context.

Think about the implications ascribed to "disclosure". Then there is all the social upheavel we have seen and the blow back (like the way people want a return to the past "order" or a NEW world order... they are in deep fear IMO). It is cracking up and undoing of our "cultural" fixations which is a NATURAL and necessary phase but scary.

Just substituting an even more shallow definition as a "good citizen" under totalitarian control is an OPPOSITE to understanding the singular fluidity possible for a sovereign being who knows oneself NOT as a human but as a field of awareness taking on character.

It seems to me that despite the seeming absurdity of some current social preoccupations, there is an attempt being made to loosen the boundary of persona. In a way, I would love to see some absolutely shocking (but not lethal) disruption of collective perception. The usual suspects are IMO the ones saying we should not have such a large cognitively dissonant event. I know why THAT plan is in place..... As they say "Who benefits". Blinkered people who feel terrified and not even aware of why the fear is so pervasive do have one advantage however....

“Change happens when the pain of staying the same is greater than the pain of change.”
    ― Tony Robbins
    Last edited by Delight; 7th January 2020 at 18:35.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

aoibhghaire (7th January 2020), Bill Ryan (15th February 2020), earthdreamer (9th January 2020), EFO (7th January 2020), Harmony (17th June 2020), haroldsails (1st April 2020), Innocent Warrior (18th January 2020), Peter UK (7th January 2020), RunningDeer (7th January 2020), Stephanie (16th February 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

I listen to Joe Dispenza testimonials every day because it is a connection to real people living in a supernatural way. This long one holds all the elements of what it means to me to be living in the "new world" which Will have challenges, fear, doubt and "others" who are well meaning but MISTAKEN about what is possible. I am so curious about how this year will unfold because I am CERTAIN that a sea change is welling up in my realty and in many people's who are ready to open new doors.

One new element happening in the "field" generated by the workshops is the presence of light beings who participate.

More from Gregg Braden and the Divine Matrix

Last edited by Delight; 9th January 2020 at 03:58.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

aoibhghaire (9th January 2020), Bill Ryan (15th February 2020), EFO (9th January 2020), greybeard (10th January 2020), Stephanie (16th February 2020), Zionbrion (10th January 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote The depletion of human energy
    Jon Rappoport
    (To read about Jon's mega-collection, The Matrix Revealed, click here.)
    Energy.

As in: energy depletion.

Without energy, the individual feels trapped. In that state, he seeks to conform, fit in, survive long enough to die of old age.

Body and mind deploy various feedback mechanisms to inform a person about his "available supply of energy," and when these signals are taken as absolute truth, trouble comes.

"I can sense my energy is dwindling. So I have to...settle for less, or see a doctor, or give up, or accept that I'm getting older, or change my values, or tune up a victim-story, or join a group, or..."

On and on it goes.

In this twilight zone, the individual is unwilling to consider solutions that could restore his vitality. He's already opted for a lower level of life.

In particular, he's unwilling to explore the one aspect of his capability that works like magic: imagination.

That's out. No dice. Preposterous. Absurd.

After all, imagination is just that spring rain he felt as a child, that unknown space that held all the promise in the world.

That was then; this is now.

Now is sober reflection. Now is routine. Now is habit. Now is empty.

Once upon a time, he read a science fiction novel and, at the end of it, he felt as if he were standing, triumphant, in deep space at the crossroad of a hundred solar systems.

Now he knows there is no such place. Now he is intelligent.

And now he has no energy.

The light that once flared is gone.

The idea that his own imagination could lead him to discoveries beyond anything he knows is fool's gold.

Yes, once when he was twenty, he woke up in the middle of the night and walked to his window and looked out over a city and knew he was on the cusp of an endless future...but what can he do about that now? There is no returning.

So his imagination waits. It idles.

Yet...if he took a chance, if he began to dream again, if he started up the engine, if he considered offloading the interlocking systems that have become his daily life, what might happen?

What layers of dead thought might peel away?

What abiding convictions might dissolve?

What energies might be restored?

Is there a huge space beyond his common neurological impulses and rigid survival habits, where Vision can be played out on a vast scale?

Is there a different kind of life he can enter, crossing the threshold from tired knowledge into mystery?

Can he take a route around his stale reality after opening the door to his imagination?

There is, in fact, a silent channel that winds through the entire time-scale of the human race.

History does not officially record it, because history is written by winners for losers, and this channel has nothing to do with pedestrian notions of victory or defeat.

The route of imagination has no truck with conventional space or time. It invents its own, and eventually introduces them into the world.

How many stories are there about journeying knights who cross the boundary from ordinary events into a realm of magic?

The stories are messages...sent to ourselves, to remember. This place, this day, this moment is a platform from which to embark.

Adventure, with no end.

Imagination.

Energy.
    Quote Proof of Connection Between Realms - A Gift from my NDE (Near-Death Experience)
    https://www.ingridhonkala.com

During her near-death experience (NDE), while navigating in the spirit realm, Ingrid saw her mom who was about 10 min away from the place where she was drowning, and thanks to the strong connection between them, her mom was able to sense Ingrid's presence. And then, by following her intuition and inner-guidance she was able to find Ingrid who was lifeless floating in a tank filled with frigid water, and to save her. Ingrid is the only documented NDEr, so far, who has come back from the other realm to confirm that this type of connection and communication between realms is absolutely real.
    Proof of Connection Between Realms - A Gift from my NDE (Near-Death Experience)

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

aoibhghaire (11th January 2020), Bill Ryan (15th February 2020), EFO (10th January 2020), Franny (21st July 2020), greybeard (10th January 2020), haroldsails (1st April 2020), Stephanie (16th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I listen to Joe Dispenza testimonials every day because it is a connection to real people living in a supernatural way. This long one holds all the elements of what it means to me to be living in the "new world" which Will have challenges, fear, doubt and "others" who are well meaning but MISTAKEN about what is possible. I am so curious about how this year will unfold because I am CERTAIN that a sea change is welling up in my realty and in many people's who are ready to open new doors.

One new element happening in the "field" generated by the workshops is the presence of light beings who participate.

More from Gregg Braden and the Divine Matrix

The Gregg Braden video and other similar posted here---good stuff.
    Chris

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1329442
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

aoibhghaire (11th January 2020), Bill Ryan (15th February 2020), ClearWater (11th January 2020), Delight (10th January 2020), EFO (10th January 2020), Stephanie (16th February 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

The Gregg Braden video and other similar posted here---good stuff.
    Chris

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1329442
    This is all such GOOD stuff. I feel so exhilarated and so freshly minted these days.... there is is nothing to worry about BUT there is SO MUCH to do to renew our minds. Much of the "opportunity", We are pushed into kicking up a fuss. The chaotic presentations of experience are our friends. Challenge and struggle leads to the significant questions (paraphrase from Ingrid).

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

aoibhghaire (11th January 2020), Bill Ryan (15th February 2020), ClearWater (11th January 2020), EFO (10th January 2020), greybeard (11th January 2020), haroldsails (1st April 2020), Jayke (11th January 2020), Merkaba360 (25th January 2021), NewParadigmGuy (28th April 2020), Stephanie (16th February 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    And one can't be brave unless one experiences fear first.
    G. Gordon Liddy's autobiography, Will, tells a fascinating tale of fear overcome. After 20 years of wrestling with fear of nearly everything, fear leaves like an entity to not be experienced again. I recently had a similar experience, on a smaller scale, during my daily shadow work. It had been buried deep all my life, and then poof! no more. Just by moving into and experiencing the feeling fully (after decades of unburdening).

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

aoibhghaire (11th January 2020), Bill Ryan (15th February 2020), ClearWater (11th January 2020), Delight (11th January 2020), EFO (11th January 2020), Marta (15th February 2020), Stephanie (16th February 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

Fear comes when you are unaware that you’re the one creating it all with your mind, therefore you can change your reality by focusing on what you want to create and letting go what you don’t want. Your past will affect you till you trascend it. Even when you’re already creating wonderful things for you which are now coming to you, there’s still another past awful creations poisoning your life. Let them go. If you go through scary things, you will get more scary things in your life. Do you want to live a scary life? This is the best way to not ever let go of fear. Fear ends WHEN YOU KNOW YOU ARE IN CONTROL of your life. When you’re thinking about what you want. When you FEEL good. The better you feel, better things are you attracting.
    Your beliefs make your decisions. Your decisions create your future. So your beliefs are your destiny. If you or someone else changes your mind, this changes your future.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marta For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2020), Delight (17th February 2021), EFO (16th February 2020), Stephanie (16th February 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

I told my manager that I want to self isolate and even if it might seem like being a poor team member, I would like to be off the schedule. Starting right away, I began feeling better and better. Everything that seemed dire is no longer a worry. Honestly, I have a little enjoyed that this epicsode is SO CRAZY?

Today I took a long walk and it was beautiful. I was aware that I should let myself have fun. IT WAS! I saw an abandoned houseboat on the lake and walked onto the deck.Unfortuntely people have shot out several windows. It is definitely derelict but someone may still be using it though EVERYTHING looks disturbed. The dogs loved being at the lake. I felt better and better.

I enjoyed the day more than i have in such a long time. It occurs to me that I believe it is possible that reality is splintering beneath my feet. I cannot even fathom the wide spread of what people perceive as true. Lately I have assiduously seeking the inner PRESENCE. The splintering is NOT what is real.

Tonight I visited a friend with a TV. I saw a commercial that to me is very funny. I loved it and wanted to see it again. I can't find it on youtube. A Big Bird and other Monsters? were in a focus group and could not grasp a drink that combined two flavors. I can't find it on youtube now. It was a message that I know how to synthesize.

I feel as if I am shifting my space of variations and experiencing a very different kind of reality. It feels like a slide form emphasis to emphasis, moving around in a welter but choosing "well".

I went to Walmart and witnessed the panic of dwindling supplies... saw my first masked people and no vitamin C. I was blown away. I now feel EXACTLY as if I am in the most incredible (using the real sense) SOMTEHING. OMG this now is a drama in multidimensions. The excavation in real time of lower and higher dimensions but all mixed up. It's like a jello with layers and we are taking bites. The bites show a different flavor. No one can agree anymore so the collective is unable to be maintained. The superficial may try to maintain but it is shattering.

I feel I am accepting and vividly happy tonight. I have had so much gratitude and synchronistic everything falling in place.

THIS IS IT!

the thin artificial matrix that overlays the REAL matrix is splintering. We are all getting a "whole" fractal but with emphasis on our created preference. The preference is either unconscious or conscious. You have to know your intention or one feels washed around in a tsunami. The swirl makes NO SENSE until we insist on a pathway. ALL is there falling to pieces but we choose the "good ones" as we see that. FREEWILL BABY!! Some give the freewill to blocks of ideas they don't understand. KNOW THYSELF and choose again. It is the end of the world. It is the beginning of the world. I feel I waited for this all my life.

If we use our inner technology of coherence, we can start surfing the waves of dissolution. I am feeling unbelievably "well". There is a rightness, an uplift, a playful ease and it is not circumstantial.

My intention is to hold whatever this connection is with all my heart, all my soul and all my might.

Intelligent infinity or however we choose to call it exists and is welling up through massive cracks. This is personal. Keep the relationship FIRST because this will power a new world. It's time.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th June 2020), EFO (14th March 2020), enfoldedblue (15th March 2020), greybeard (1st April 2020), NewParadigmGuy (28th April 2020), onevoice (14th March 2020), Patient (14th March 2020), Peter UK (14th March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (14th March 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Think that this is a message form the new

Quote From Matt Kahn's FB page >

From Coronavirus to Consciousness

With the widespread panic of pandemic flu in the air, whether creating the anticipated perception of illness in your mind to fight, track, and avoid, or experiencing symptoms that have you more sincerely worried for your wellbeing than ever before, there is always an equal opportunity to allow any form of collective hysteria to act as wake up calls to greater consciousness — within you and the planet.

Although perhaps not visible to most, this outbreak is evidence of how quickly consciousness is already waking up worldwide. I am not suggesting that due to consciousness awakening, a dormant virus known as Corona has manifested in many lives. What I can point out is how clearly the narrative of this global news story has put a lot of people into a constant state of fear. When steeped in fear, you enter survival mode where you must rely on the impulses and demands of your ego versus the instincts of your evolving soul’s wisdom. While I affirm the 'fear of pandemic' is more of a pandemic than perhaps any virus could be, there is no doubt that an outbreak of fear has entered our local and collective atmospheres. Thankfully, it will be unable to slow the progress of an awakening consciousness that cannot be opposed or denied. The faster consciousness wakes up, the more it speeds up the fabric of time. The faster the fabric of time speeds up, the less opportunity there is for fear to operate with any degree of influence over our awakening consciousness.

Using this notion of time distortion, the unconscious patterning of fear stays in power when the fabric of time slows. As the fabric of time slows, progress halts. The only way the fabric of time slows is when the evolution of consciousness is paused in some way. And, of course, the only means through which this occurs is when human beings align with fear.

I am not saying there isn’t a coronavirus. I’m just very clear on its highest purpose. The fabric of time is a constant ticking mechanism of measurement, and yet, within each passing moment is a field of infinite spaciousness that can be molded to match the whim of intention. This means a clock never stops ticking, but you can either slow or speed up the ticking of time to allow days to pass as seconds or seconds to span the dawn of days. And yet, this slowing of time can only occur, if humanity is more aligned with fearing the worst, than utilizing this climate of uncertainty as a space through which the consciousness of all continues to unite and awaken as One. So how do you use this pandemic of fear as a catalyst for greater conscious awareness? Just as many are using herbal remedies to address the onset of any symptom, from a vibrational perspective, our first line of defense is gratitude. First, I’ll explain why this is such an effective tool and then provide an interactive mantra to help you anchor its frequency throughout your field.

In order for gratitude to be a remedy for fear, it has to be opposite of fear in some way. Since fear is the withholding of your light, gratitude is the willingness to share your light for the benefit of yourself and wellbeing of others. Such a shift occurs through the cultivation of courage. Just as courage is the feeling of owning the beauty of your own inherent power, fear is a sensation felt when your power has been given to something artificial or outside of the effect of your will. Because gratitude contains a felt sense of celebration, through the expression of gratefulness, you are, in fact, stripping anything of the power you unknowingly gave away and reclaiming it as the embodied courageous presence of your soul.

In order to anchor the vibration of gratitude, it must be authentic in its expression. The only reason fear plays such a powerful role in anyone’s life is due to how authentically afraid anyone is capable of being. Here are some real world examples of how you can authentically choose gratitude, even during uncertain times like these: Now more than ever, people are covering their mouths when coughing and washing their hands on a regular basis. Without needing fear as a motivator, we can be grateful that such a virus has inspired a greater mindfulness in cleansing ourselves and being mindful of the purity of other people’s space of experience. While many schools have temporarily closed, it gives families opportunities to come together and receive the emotional support that allows such a pivotal moment in Earth’s Ascension to highlight the importance of cultivating each relationship to its highest frequency of resonance. Even for those who can’t afford childcare, there have been many teenagers in Washington state who have organized to offer free babysitting while parents go to work in support of their families.

While there is obviously a strong vibration of mass hysteria, many are stopping to ask deeper existential questions that wake each of us up out of the narrative of a dying matrix, swiftly moving us over into parallel timelines of rapid growth, acceleration, and expansion. While the matrix of an outdated paradigm was created as 'patterns of doing' to such an unconscious degree, this made it nearly impossible for any sentient being to pause throughout the day and realign with Source in moments of restorative beingness, our daily rhythm of ‘do, do, do’ has been interrupted by an opportunity to dive headfirst into an inner dimension of being, where there is nowhere to go, no one to be, and nothing to do but connect, align, grow, and expand during this pivotal time of rebirth. When you or someone you know is not so mesmerized by the changes taking place, these important times can be used as opportunities to get to know who you are emotionally and vibrationally, which helps align the subtle bodies of your energy field into greater harmonic concordance.

Lastly, when you express gratitude, you are acknowledging the presence of something as inherently containing value. Beyond each perception of how something contains value in the outer world, the prime value in anything, including the coronavirus is the consciousness dwelling within it. When you react fearfully to any form, you are subconsciously asking that form to stay informed, so you can continually respond fearfully towards it. If not wishing to react fearfully to any particular form, we implement the vibration of gratitude to courageously acknowledge the value of consciousness within it, which creates a deeper relationship between you and the form in view. When aligning with the consciousness of any form, through moments of gratitude, as co-creators of our reality, you are commanding the form in view to become its highest consciousness, which in this example, would invoke the coronavirus to dissolve back into its original form of pure eternal light. To support your strongest immune system, wake up out of the matrix of fear, and reclaim the glory of your long-awaited courage, clarity, consciousness, and power, please repeat the following words:

“Thank you coronavirus for being the wake up call this world has needed. Even just the fact that I am saying thank you and coronavirus in the same sentence is already helping me dissolve spiritual superstitions that claim I’ll manifest what I speak out loud. Of course, such fanciful thinking could only be the inner workings of fear disguised as spiritual concept, and if I needed this type of pandemic environment to fully wake up, then so be it.

Thank you coronavirus for the mindfulness being instilled in so many beings. As we wash our hands, may we cleanse our realities from broken paradigms of corruption. As we explore more time for 'being' than lifetimes of endless 'doing', may the world take pause from unhealthy habits of survival mode to explore life from a deeper state of peace, harmony, and oneness. As friends and families come together, may this bring neighbors and communities together in intended peaceful assembly as our new 5D earth continues to be birthed in the glory of my awareness and presence.

Thank you gratitude for showing me how to create relationships with the consciousness in all forms, so not to be hypnotized by the power I unknowingly give to things outside of me. Thank you gratitude for showing me that the power of my perception is stronger than any pandemic of fear. In knowing it is so, I allow all patterns, characters, and agendas of scarcity, victimhood, fear, abuse, survival mode, greed, and corruption to be cleared out of my energy field, returned to the Source of its origin, transmuted completely, and healed to completion now. From this moment forward, as the co-creator of my reality, I command all power I unknowingly gave away to be swiftly returned to my energy field, I strengthen my immune system with higher frequencies of embodied integrated light, as I transmute the echo of unconscious form by acknowledging and praising the consciousness within it.

Because the consciousness of all is the consciousness I AM, I allow each moment of gratitude to return each form in view to the purity, holiness, and perfection of eternal light, now that I am ready, willing, and able to step forward as the truth and transmission of Source in form. May this intention heal my being, uplift each circumstance, and transform reality for myself, my family, my relationships, my friends and neighbors, for humanity at large and beyond.

Thank you gratitude for transforming coronavirus back into light. Thank you for reminding me the power that is always within me. And so I’m healed, transformed, and reborn as the light of consciousness I AM now.”

As we remember the word, ‘Corona’ means crown, we are undergoing a radical process to en-sure the fabric of time remains accelerated to restore balance and consciousness in every heart. As each of us reclaim the power of our crowns, we are taking back the throne of Heaven’s kingdom from a patterns of imbalance and unconscious addictive cycling that was only designed by the highest consciousness to be the very catalyst of awakening waking up within you. It doesn’t have to be done with aggression or fear, but with the courage of your highest truth that relates to the consciousness in things, no matter how anything seems or appears.
    This is what it means to wake up from the matrix. If you are reading these words, I can confirm your waking up is well underway. Instead of fearfully interacting with uncomfortable feelings, physical symptoms, or scary news headlines, let's us employ the power of gratitude to unite with the consciousness in each form, so to transform it back into light by honoring the value it offers. On behalf of the Universe, the Akashic Records overseeing the Earth’s Ascension, and all Galactic Councils holding space for the awakening sovereignty of each sentient being, I am here with you every step of the way. Victory to the light I AM now.

All For Love,
    Matt Kahn

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th June 2020), Caliban (15th March 2020), EFO (23rd April 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

I have been struck with how so suddenly routine has been disrupted. If we can say anything, most have been suddenly given time. I feel this is truly a golden age for introversion.

It may be we have been given time to tap into the second body.
    Meditation for Second Body Strength and Ascension

Quote Second, or electric body is the mediator between our physical selves and our souls. When it is healthy, that strength extends into both soul and body. Here, Whitley takes us through a meditation designed to strengthen it.

It is amazing to know that this MAY BE the best "time" to take responsibility for our creativity!

Quote WHATEVER YOU BELIEVE IN AND PERSIST IN WILL COME TO PASS
    NEVILLE GODDARD
    11/3/67

Now, if I said to you that whatever you believe, if you persist in it, it will come to pass, that all things are possible to him who believes, would you believe it? So if you asked me, “Have you any reason for making that bold assertion?” If I quoted scripture and said, these are the words of Jesus Christ, you might say, “Well, after all, that’s Jesus Christ, but I am simply John Brown, and I cannot bring myself to believe that whatever I assume that I am, if I persist in it, that it will become a reality.” That is only because you do not know who Jesus Christ is: Jesus Christ is the true identity of every man. Say “I am”…that’s Jesus Christ, that is God. Well, man does not believe that. He will say, “Well, that’s all well and good for someone who is called Jesus Christ, who is called either God or the Son of God, but certainly not for me.” Well, I tell you, the true identity of every man is Jesus Christ.
    Last edited by Delight; 31st March 2020 at 22:32.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th June 2020), EFO (23rd April 2020), meeradas (31st March 2020), NewParadigmGuy (28th April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (31st March 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Nothing in my environment feels dependable. It seems devoid of deep meaning despite the dramas. I really really accept the matrix has cracked up. It shows me countless visions of what I don't like. There fore I am choosing how it is for me when I like my environment.Therefore I have sought out a feeling of being in this environment already. First off the world is FRIENDLY. I have a little experience with larger and more intimate scale friendships. Friendship is love which is allowing of being one self with another self. Friends are beloveds. Rumi expresses the love of the beloved friends. There is pleasure in just being together. There is so much shared passion of mnay flavors. One inspires the other to larger loving states.

Friends accept one another despite differences. Friends feel trust. Friends spontaneously want to support one's beloved. I feel it is a softening and a sense of satisfaction shared together. I envision a world where every single cell is in love with every other cell...

One feels more playful with friends. One is mutually benefited and love just flows and builds and spreads with friends. IMO when knowing all friends on earth in the garden just thrilled by all that is and yet peacefully in harmony with all our kin, fear will be a distant memory. IMO that is what the new earth feels like....

We will explore outside the shattered beliefs we had before. IMO we are building new bodies for our new earth life and we are responsible for creating our destinations.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th June 2020), EFO (23rd April 2020), NewParadigmGuy (24th April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (28th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (28th April 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Thank you, Delight, for this beautiful thread. I love your statement "I envision a world where every single cell is in love with every other cell..." That really sums things up nicely for me.
    We are humans becoming, help us to become!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th June 2020), greybeard (28th April 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NewParadigmGuy (here)
    Thank you, Delight, for this beautiful thread. I love your statement "I envision a world where every single cell is in love with every other cell..." That really sums things up nicely for me.
    THANKS!!!

IMO it is graduation time where we move out of victim mode and when we take responsibility for our role in creating "reality". Unfortunately, IMO, the "older" we get and the more familiar we are with a version we "have" of reality, the less inclined to change. How many people do you still hear insisting that such topics as "youthing", "you create your own reality", "holographic" simulation theory etc.are "woowoo"?

How many people blame everything on "somebody" else? How many people just feel angry and upset and as if they are "owed" something form someone and "whatever"?

The old POGO cartoon was always true

ONLY when we make that "enemy" our "friend" and treat the world as we would treat the best friend can the new world come to our eyes. There is too much evidence of how fast and how beautiful and how "QUICKLY" life regenerates to feel defeated. It takes a change of mind but when we know our desire, commitment and LOVE is POWER and we can play a new level of the game of life, then I think we will. Also, no one else is holding anything away from us. Understanding that frees us from the old "power over" game is the responsibility we must TAKE.

I am feeling really peaceful about my own situation and look forward to being in the new world playing with my friends and am expecting the BEST. My consciousness is focused on wonderful wondererous wonder....
    Last edited by Delight; 28th April 2020 at 16:45.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th June 2020), justntime2learn (28th April 2020), NewParadigmGuy (28th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (28th April 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    IMO it is graduation time where we move out of victim mode and when we take responsibility for our role in creating "reality".
    I could not agree more!

Quote Unfortunately, IMO, the "older" we get and the more familiar we are with a version we "have" of reality, the less inclined to change. How many people do you still hear insisting that such topics as "youthing", "you create your own reality", "holographic" simulation theory etc.are "woowoo"?
    Too many. These people must be ignored. The Handbook for the New Paradigm states, in introductory section 1, "You have allowed this evil to descend upon you and so it is you, individually and collectively, that must take it upon yourselves to conceive this solution. A new consciousness change must take place within you. Not all of humanity will choose to participate. There will be some that will hide their heads in blame and grovel in victimhood. So be it. Let them. You have no time to recruit among them, for what of creativity could they offer?"

Quote How many people blame everything on "somebody" else?
    Billions.

Quote How many people just feel angry and upset and as if they are "owed" something from someone and "whatever"?
    Way too many. But again, focusing on these people and their complaints is neither necessary nor productive.

Quote ONLY when we make that "enemy" our "friend" and treat the world as we would treat the best friend can the new world come to our eyes. There is too much evidence of how fast and how beautiful and how "QUICKLY" life regenerates to feel defeated. It takes a change of mind but when we know our desire, commitment and LOVE is POWER and we can play a new level of the game of life, then I think we will. Also, no one else is holding anything away from us. Understanding that frees us from the old "power over" game is the responsibility we must TAKE.
    Yes!

Quote I am feeling really peaceful about my own situation and look forward to being in the new world playing with my friends and am expecting the BEST. My consciousness is focused on wonderful wondererous wonder....
    And you are like a powerful magnet, inexorably drawing the new world into existence right here, right now, onto this planet at this time. With the strength of your vibration (of which I have no doubt, having read many of your posts) you probably see little bits of that new world already in your own situation. May each green shoot that you see strengthen your resolve!
    Last edited by NewParadigmGuy; 28th April 2020 at 21:14.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Alekahn2 (21st July 2020), Bill Ryan (16th June 2020), Delight (28th April 2020), greybeard (28th April 2020), Stephanie (8th May 2020)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

A four minute video, set in the future new world, looking back at the transition of 2020:

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th June 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (3rd May 2020), Delight (3rd May 2020), Franny (21st July 2020), Stephanie (8th May 2020)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Beings who have lived in other kinds of "places", who now have come to Earth (because of a major event taking place) have a different "extra terrestrial" POV. The purpose is to help oneself (trial by fire) and to reawaken dormant memory of why S/he came to earth and then complete a mission of aid.

I have always had problems with living on earth. There is so much yearning in my emotional life for cooperation and exploration which is truly seeming an alien concept here. I knew I didn't belong and I always felt as a child I had been "left here" because I was evil (yes, I did think that so maybe I had been.I decided I had been a NAZI when I learned about the concept). Then I was not so sure because I am really NOT evil (or did I "get better"?) Saying this is not to puff myself up. I can be unhelpful, selfish etc. But I do sincerely want happiness and freedom for others. Therefore I choose that I am here out of choice for a reason.

In the 80's and 90's I read a series by Doris Lessing about Shikasta (earth) and the rescue "mission" aimed at awakening beings who had come to earth and lost consciousness. So many people I knew then were "grabbed" by the inference that we might actually be unconscious and stuck on Shikasta.

I am still not sure that people here may NOT be in some sort of quarantine? It is a popular idea (prison planet etc). Or maybe it is that people just GOT STUCK or maybe it's a game or whatever. No matter, the excruciating pain which is an energetic miasm built up needs to be exploded into a zillion pieces and sucked out via MY ginormous vacuum cleaner. That is a GOOD job.

Then with this clean and clear atmosphere?

IF this is TRULY Maya, IF this is a projection of thought forms ETC.,then maybe it is time to show ourselves what this is about? OUR imagination Maybe?.... CREATING a NEW EARTH experience?

I like Brian Scott. I listen to him while doing chores.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Agape (26th July 2020), Alekahn2 (21st July 2020), Bill Ryan (16th June 2020), East Sun (16th June 2020), Franny (22nd July 2020), Harmony (17th June 2020), onawah (17th June 2020), Peter UK (17th June 2020)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

I am cross posting this video which I think is VERY interesting.

In my hearing, quo mentions violence has quarentined us. We are shifted to a side line, a benevolent side line of time parallel to the ongong "more expanded" earth timeline. we will re-enter the main time line of Earth when the consciousness of violence is left behind. The experiment is to see if left alone, will we come to the realization that violence just is not at all useful. The defense posture of those looking for a fight does not allow much energy to be accessed in finer less dense avenues. We shut our connection down because we must war.

We are capable of changing that paradigm as it is we who have created it. We can uncreate it.

I have had a week of awful massive revulsion like existential nausea that is now pretty well dissipated as I am using tools to forgive.

I actually have a great day to day and I absolutely love my work. It is as a massage therapist and has no downside at all. I am now onto some steady intentions. My intention that "All beings are happy and free and I am a being TOO" WORKS. I am receiving freedom and happiness. There is more room and more energy by way of letting go more easily. IMO this is real inner technology that I am discovering for myself. If MY WORK is useful for evolution (I believe in that ideal), it will then seep out into the field.

Not everyone has work that feels like mine to me but we all have a place where we feel fulfilled. IMO that is a place to start to fill the void left by forgiveness. We bring to consciousness where we feel satisfied and then extend that into the field.

I WONDER about the loops of violence I have replayed and seek to REALLY change what I observe at the moment. IMO The most significant path to a new world is forgiveness. IMO we may let go of the loop in such a profound manner that the old world passes away forever.

The idea that remembering the past makes us less bound to repeat it is an outdated paradigm. IMO the next step is to realize that memory makes the time loop. Then one could get into HOW one forgets and wonder is alzheimers a weird sort of removal of the "awareness" to a location away from the body prematurely? A new life is letting go of burdened repetition.

Maybe alzheimers is forgetting because the BURDEN of memory was to much to bear? Maybe we clear out the hard drive by conscious intention and keep the operating system intact THEN what will be? Forgetting the past.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alekahn2 (21st July 2020), Harmony (21st July 2020), Mare (17th February 2021)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

"One day this all will change..."
    singing is believing

Quote English translation of the words:
    And if I was a bit sad
    Maybe I learned something important from it
    Because at the end when it's over
    There is a reason for everything

Alone in all the madness
    I think how time can fly
    But at the end when it's over
    There is a reason for everything

A great light shines everything
    And you no longer have to ask
    I come to learn from what is good and to live
    Start all over again
    Like breathing for the first time
    I'm here and I'm not wasting anymore

And if I could only remember
    Everyone has the way to go
    But at the end when it's over
    There is an answer to everything
    Last edited by Delight; 21st July 2020 at 18:24.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Agape (26th July 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast