+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: "A New World is Coming…If We Can Take It."

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,145 times in 191 posts

Default Re: "A New World is Coming…If We Can Take It."

Quote Posted by NewParadigmGuy (here)
    A four minute video, set in the future new world, looking back at the transition of 2020:

Hmmm this feels like an Advert to me. Talking about the virus and a cure. I don’t like it - I almost feel it’s like watching a pharmaceutical ad. That might seem weird but that’s how it strikes me.

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,263 times in 5,712 posts

My passion has always been Consciousness. It endlessly fascinates me that EVERYTHING I take as real is an idea trickling down through layers to form this appearance. This has been my quest... to understand how that works.

Something really really astonishing is happening. A new world is birthing herself. We cannot even begin to comprehend the magic moment we chose now. But like electricity, we can use a switch to turn it's power on. We are PART of this birth.

Paul Selig channels guides who say that the projected path for humanity could be one without fear. All that we fear when it becomes true has been a horror show. We have not KNOWN how simply our imagination creates. The process is almost automatic and involves the skill and power we ARE to make form. IT happens all around us all day long. SO AMAZING!

But one day we have to face the fruits of all the imagining. We have to realize how easily we take suggestion form what already happened to create. We just must have to own the act. But the absolute Truth is that anything we may imagine WILL manifest when set about the task with the procedure that works.

I cannot imagine a world without fear. I know now that fear is more than a feeling. It is the absence of Love. Love makes the world go round and energizes and moves Think about how we are disempowered by fear and frozen. It stuns us into constriction and tension which becomes the stress response. The cascade of stress hormones lock us into the 3D fight flight freeze reaction. Fear is the initiator of an internal Lockdown. Fear that has no resolution constricts Life Force on which Love flows.

Barbara Handclow wrote about the ancient global Trauma and a global PTSD following us to today.

Quote Catastrophobia The Truth Behind Earth Changes By (Barbara Hand Clow)

• Bestselling author Barbara Hand Clow examines legendary cataclysms and shows how we are about to overcome the collective fear they have instilled in us • '

The long awaited follow up that continues the revelations begun in The Pleiadian Agenda which has sold than 60000 copies •

Explains why contrary to many prophets of doom we are actually on the cusp of an era of incredible creative growth

The recent discovery of the remains of ancient villages buried beneath the Black Sea is the latest instance of mounting evidence that many of the mythic catastrophes of history the fall of Atlantis the Biblical Flood were actual events In Catastrophobia Barbara Hand Clow shows that a series of cataclysmic disasters caused by a massive disturbance in the Earth's crust 11500 years ago rocked the world and left humanity's collective psyche permanently scarred

We are a wounded species and this unprocessed fear passed from generation to generation is responsible for our constant expectations of apocalypse from Y2K to the famed end of the Mayan calendar in 2012 Catastrophobia reveals the insidious global forces that have used these collective fears to control humanity for thousands of years But we are in the midst of a tremendous shift in the Earth's 26000 year precessional cycle and there is every indication that the changes in consciousness over the last 30 years are the beginnings of a collective healing from these deep fears heralding a new age where we will see that the era of cataclysms is ending and a time of extraordinary creative activity is at hand
    There are so many paths one may take to Heal. One is to employ "time slips". One revisits moments of Fear and changes the story. This leads to revision in time. Then the results of the alteration create a different POV in place now. I am using this on myself to learn to imagine a world without Fear. First of all one has to accept that the "world" as one knows it is individual. One has to create a world OR take in a set of old memories and repeat it. Where we have feared, we have shrunk in. To with hold our energy is to be withered away because our energy "makes it happen". A world needs feeding or it dies.

If one uses a "time slip", one heals one's own past and liberates the frozen energy.
    Here is how it works.

One has a nagging memory that haunts. Using EFT, one taps on the memory until one feels relief from the haunted feeling. Then one uses NLP and shrinks the memory way down out on the horizon as it goes away. Shrink until it can no longer be seen.

Then one uses Revision to rewrite a memory that would bring JOY. One remembers it happening with full on senses as if one was there doing and being in the vison. The one remembers that memory every day for a few days. Then one sees what happens. The Mysterious will have room for an Unknown.

There are many ways we can create the world. I am going with the certainty that I AM and that is the beginning of self education?
    Last edited by Delight; 17th February 2021 at 00:31.

3. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ankle Biter (1st July 2021), Constance (17th February 2021), De Christu (29th June 2021), DeDukshyn (17th February 2021), earthdreamer (20th February 2021), Eva2 (17th February 2021), George (1st July 2021), Hym (17th February 2021), Peace in Oz (17th February 2021), wondering (1st July 2021), Yoda (17th February 2021)

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Whitley Strieber is one of the authentic people I have heard. He recently wrote a book about the real Jesus he imagines.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

George (1st July 2021), Harmony (29th June 2021), Peter UK (29th June 2021), wondering (1st July 2021)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

What we think is possible IS possible. We cannot have a new world if it is just like the old one. We COULD with what is known now change everything. That is why we are being distracted.

Awaken: Release Your Mind - Ancient Sacred Secrets and Neuro Sciences Symbiotic Relationship
    Jun 24, 2021

Last edited by Delight; 1st July 2021 at 01:48.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Harmony (1st July 2021), wondering (1st July 2021)

8. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,983 times in 1,749 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    ARE we in a new world? I feel we are. I am pretty sure that becoming fearless is a key feature for me. Wonder what others are feeling/thinking???
    Maggie, I’ve downloaded the first two videos and I see you’ve added more. I’ll watch them tomorrow.

ARE we in a new world? Mine is and it's ever changing. Mostly in subtle ways. I wish people could live the way it is for me. But most would be bored out of their gourd because they thrive on action packed gotta go, go, go.

Becoming fearless is a key feature for me. Fearless is part of it. For me, fearlessness came from living through the darkest of dark and the scariest of the scary. In some ways it was easier when I understood less. I think of the fires I’ve walked through and come out the other side a new and improved model. But now? I’m smarter. I walk around them. The transformation still happens. Inner-knowing, knowledge, intelligence, creativity trumps fearlessness.
    Hi Paula.

After reading your posts for a good number of years now, I consider you an expert on fearlessness and I have a question for you. Short of achieving some sort of next level type state of being, like enlightenment, do you think it’s possible to become totally fearless?

Despite all that I’ve experienced, both in 3D and beyond, an honest assessment of myself shows me that I’m no more fearless than when I was a child, perhaps I’m even less fearless at times, depending on my vibe at any given time. I yearn for that sense of freedom I imagine fearlessness would bring and sometimes I find myself coaching myself, “**** it, just throw it all of and be free” but I have not found a way to date.

It is self trust, courage, strength, and resilience that has gotten me this far and through the experience of myself I’ve arrived at the opinion that I don’t think it’s possible to become fearless, short of becoming enlightened, for me anyway. Like you, I have grown to traverse things more wisely and value the same characteristics as you outlined, so I completely get that, same with the experiences part.

I find that the longer I live the more profoundly I am able experience fear (object of fear changes with age), and the more courageous I need to be, but I suspect it’s possible to no longer fear fear itself and I rely on strength and courage to get me through until then. Another question; do you think it’s possible to no longer be afraid of fear?

Thank you.
    Yep.

Fear is a natural response which we can usually do little about. But courage is all in our own hands.

And one can't be brave unless one experiences fear first.
    This is so absolutely true Bill, because courage is finding the strength to act with our own will, despite feeling afraid.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Delight (1st July 2021), Ewan (2nd July 2021), Harmony (1st July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (1st July 2021), wondering (1st July 2021), Yoda (1st July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3