Thread: Ricky Gervais Takes No Prisoners At Golden Globes

1. Link to Post #41
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,095 times in 21,066 posts

Exclamation Re: Ricky Gervais Takes No Prisoners At Golden Globes

Ricky Gervais NUKED Hollywood Liberal Elites From Orbit And They Are NOT Happy About It:

Ricky Gervais NUKED Hollywood Liberal Elites From Orbit And They Are NOT Happy About It. Several weeks ago Ricky Gervais made some jokes on twitter. This led to a leftist outrage campaign and an attempt to "cancel" Ricky Gervais. They wanted him fired from hosting the Golden Globes. However it did not work and Ricky said he would double down the more they got angry. Last night Ricky tore into the hollywood liberal elites, mocking them for their faux woke outrage and fake politics. He grilled them for having no real idea how the real world works. Many woke journalists and celebrities were angry, some scowled, but many laughed and accepted it. The light at the end of the tunnel is that although this was Ricky's last year hosting the Golden Globes he has show Hollywood and the media that pushing back on woke outrage can be lucrative. Your business will survive, your ratings will go up, and the controversy only has power if you give it power. Good news for all of us freedom loving individuals.

Ricky Gervais at the Golden Globes 2020 - All of his bits chained

Ricky Gervais' Hollywood ROAST and The Dave Chappelle Effect:

They Weren't Very Happy About It!:

Ricky Gervais Roasts Hollywood Elitists at Golden Globes:
    Ricky Gervais uses Golden Globes monologue to roast all-things Hollywood:

Funny how most (snowflake?) hypocrite celebrity actors can not hide their own genuine shame, awkwardness, being shocked, embarrassment, losing grace AND losing face, being permanent perplexed, being baffled, unwanted surprised, being unexpected confronted with unfiltered brutal honesty etc. etc.

I will make soon a screen snap shot gallery of all their faces when they can not hide their genuine emotional expressions in their faces

One of the few moments in life their faces actually do not act when listening to Ricky Gervais Golden Globes 2020 speech & hilarious brutally honest introductions.

Finally Victory for FREE SPEECH to the masses!

Gervais: "Hollywood, you're disgusting."
    Hollywood: "Hahaha."
    Gervais: "No, I mean it. You're disgusting."
    Hollywood: "Hahahahaha."
    Gervais: "Look, I'm saying I'm joking but you really, truly do make me and the rest of the world sick to the stomach."
    Hollywood: "Hahahahahahaha."

cheers,
    John Kuhles
    13 January 2020
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 13th January 2020 at 06:55.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Jayke (15th January 2020), Le Chat (13th January 2020), mountain_jim (14th January 2020), Soda (13th January 2020), Sophocles (13th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (13th January 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: Ricky Gervais Takes No Prisoners At Golden Globes

Ricky Gervais Jumps To Rank #1 After EPIC SLAM Of Faux Woke Hollywood Leftists:

Ricky Gervais Jumps To Rank #1 After EPIC SLAM Of Faux Woke Hollywood Leftists.

Everyone is raving about Ricky Gervais' epic performance at the Golden Globes, that is except some woke leftists who grumble into the wind. But new charts were released tracking the rankings of TV shows and personalities in Hollywood with Ricky gervais jumping twenty three positions to the NUMBER ONE Position for an actor and jumping 7 positions to the top comedian as well. Gervais created a unifying moment for Americans on both the left and the right, democrat or republican, liberal or conservative. He showed that the woke outrage does not represent American not only with the massive press but also viral tweets one of which got over 100,000 retweets and 350,000 likes. As more people start to realize that hollywood's leftist elites pushing a fringe ideology and that there is a market for mocking those of "privilege" more companies and personalities will fall in line and perhaps then Democrats will stop playing this game and get back to sanity. While it may be apocryphal I think the quote "Republicans buy shoes too" is apt here. It doesn't just mean there is money to be made but that the people in elite privileged circles should try to represent everyone, not just their own interests.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Bursting the Stunning And Brave Hollywood Bubble:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 13th January 2020 at 06:56.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

mountain_jim (14th January 2020), Soda (13th January 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    Thanks

Liberal Elites Trying Poo Pooing Ricky Gervais Saying NO ONE Cares, But He's The #1 Trend:

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Ricky Gervais Warms Up for 2020 Golden Globes | E! Red Carpet & Award Shows:

¤=[Post Update]=¤

45 MOST SAVAGE Ricky Gervais Golden Globes Jokes (Updated 2020)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Soda (13th January 2020)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    Thanks

twitter.com/rickygervais
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 13th January 2020 at 08:13.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Jayke (15th January 2020)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    Thanks

Media attacks Gervais over anti-Hollywood jokes:

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Jayke (15th January 2020), Soda (13th January 2020)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    Thanks

Ricky Gervais DEMOLISHES Hollywood Hypocrites At Golden Globes:

Ricky Gervais DESTROYS Hollywood at Golden Globes!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Soda (13th January 2020)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    Thanks

PIERS MORGAN: Ricky Gervais delivered a glorious kick to Hollywood's virtue-signalling hypocrites:

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Celebs Groan As Ricky Gervais LEVELS Them | 2020 Golden Globe Awards:

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Le Chat (13th January 2020), Soda (13th January 2020)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    Thanks

'Joker' actor Joaquin Phoenix's award speech echoes Ricky Gervais' remarks on liberal celebrity hypocris!

Joaquin Phoenix WINS Best Actor and SLAMS Hollywood Elites Reaction:

Woke Outrage Media Campaign Against Joker FAILED, Movie Nets 11 Oscar Nominations:

Woke Outrage Media Campaign Against Joker FAILED, Movie Nets 11 Oscar Nominations

Epic Meltdown After Joker Nabs 11 Oscar Nominations! Hilarious Salt Flows!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 14th January 2020 at 00:11.

16. Link to Post #49
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Please stop, Exomatrix. Stop with all the videos, stop with the left/right crap. Just stop...

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Caliban (14th January 2020), Frank V (14th January 2020), Kryztian (14th January 2020), Mike (14th January 2020), mokosh (14th January 2020), Stealthy Monk (15th January 2020)

18. Link to Post #50
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Please stop, Exomatrix. Stop with all the videos, stop with the left/right crap. Just stop...
    Calling: exposing MSM & Hollywood hypocrisy just "left-right crap" and demanding me to be quiet (silent) about it, is just a lame excuse not to deal with (or face) reality! ... as I m 100% Dutch (born & raised), I have no vested interest in US left nor right "crap" anyway.

Any "voice of reason" no matter what party, will probably be sold as a "thought crime" or flagged as "hate speech" by (Deep State Controlled A.I. Censor Algorithms) Mainstream Media MSM, Hollywood & Biggest Social Media Platforms!

Dems are not seemingly pushing a "politically correct" agenda they are pushing a "politically insane" agenda (committing mass political suicide) ... Liberals were originally the real defenders of free speech (that is how I was raised by my Liberal father & mother), now they allow themselves to be ruled (dominated) by the far left dictating & pushing authoritarianism & technocratic censorship tyranny.

I understand why most say: "crazy (or totally insane) statements & claims made up by Dems" ... better to say: "totally unsubstantiated statements/claims" or "baseless parroted misrepresentations" or "very deceptive talking points pushed by copy cats" or "framing & repeating a big lies hoping that if said often enough, SOME think it 'must' be real" etc. etc.

Impeachment Nothing Burger Circus 2019 use the same tactics as with 3 years of RussiaGate with NO accountability for selling chronically false accusations whatsoever ... and even if it is/was a (partially) "something burger" circus, the hypocrisy is harrowing, most (if not all) what the Dems accuses the others of doing they did worse and do NOT want to talk or think about that fact ... meanwhile (Deep State Liberal part of) MSM loves to play the dumb part of all if this keeping the masses systematically in the dark & ignorant.

My Dutch perspectives on "US Polit(r)icks": Both Left & Right "Centrists" are mostly Collectivists supporting Statism which is ALSO a problem but on a different level! ... And the "Extreme" Right & Extreme Left are for Authoritarianism pushing very narrow minded Tyranny ... Whatever happens, it is mainly all about "control" that most KNOW is not accepted by all but they do not tolerate it anymore and visa versa for all who do not tolerate intolerance.

cheers,
    John Kuhles, Gouda, South Holland
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 14th January 2020 at 20:20.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Jayke (15th January 2020), Kryztian (15th January 2020), mountain_jim (17th January 2020)

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,812 times in 3,459 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    ... Liberals were originally the real defenders of free speech ... now they allow themselves to be ruled (dominated) by the far left dictating & pushing authoritarianism & technocratic censorship tyranny.
    I basically agree with that idea, except I wouldn't say ALL liberals, nor would I say that this is ALL there is to liberalism. I would say it is a version of liberalism that is being corrupted by main stream media, false flag events, and that natural course of events that occurs as we move into being a technologically advanced society. Some people are buying into a corrupted version of Liberalism and being energized by it. But not everyone.

But the exact same phenomena is just as equally true for Conservatism. There is a more humanitarian version and one that is being corrupted.

Having been around both conservatives and liberals, I would say both realms of thought have a real vision for humanity at there core and an essential integrity. At the same time, both "isms" are being manipulated. When you bash one of these "isms", you can be seen as bashing the part of that "ism" that is still has integrity and vision, and you are bashing some people who may feel they fall under that umbrella but really aren't embracing the ideas you attribute to it.

What we really need is a more nuanced vision of these two ideologies which show how each has been corrupted.

And because there are so many people on the forum from the U.S.A. (including myself), what we could really use here is information about how these same agendas are playing out in other parts of the world, we need to hear about what is happening in other backyards. Some people are interested in the customs, cuisines, dances, etc. of other nations. I am really interested in learning about the mind control techniques practiced around the world, not just here in my own backyard.
    Last edited by Kryztian; 15th January 2020 at 19:58.
    "If seeds in the black earth can turn into such beautiful roses, what might not the heart of man become in its long journey toward the stars?"
    --- G.K. Chesterton

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (15th January 2020), Jayke (15th January 2020), mountain_jim (17th January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3