+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Noah the Time Traveler May actually be legit - Bi-ped robots are now for sale

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Noah the Time Traveler May actually be legit - Bi-ped robots are now for sale

I remember back in 2018 Noah, the red shirt time traveler from Apex tv made a video where he predicted a crazy winter storm and a few other things like personal robots finally coming online.

Their production quality is dubious to say the least, but I now believe that a healthy amount of skepticism actually protects them.

The summer of 2019 was when he predicted robots going on sale in the US, and I kept that in the back of my mind as I waited. The time came and went, but ironically, today I saw the article nearly 7 months late:

https://techcrunch.com/2020/01/05/ag...irst-customer/

Btw, that mega snowstorm in the Midwest did actually happen around February’s which was bizarre, but fortunately it wasn’t a catastrophe.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...er/3445491002/

He made these predictions about a month or two before it happened which was bizarre.

I just wanted to share and see what you all think of this. I know the videos are crappy, but I think low credibility is a defense mechanism to tell the truth, similar to using fiction to explain heavy topics.

11:30 (Recorded Nov 2018)
    Last edited by aceninja; 7th January 2020 at 07:27.

2. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member Kevan's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Noah the Time Traveler May actually be legit - Bi-ped robots are now for sale

Yeah, except Noah isn't Noah, he admitted to be a fraud in a later video.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kevan For This Post:

conk (7th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (7th January 2020), Ioneo (7th January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread