+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Colorado/Nebraska Mystery Drones

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

Default Colorado/Nebraska Mystery Drones

So these are DRONES Terrestrial .

They make a noise, and fly in groups of 30+, in grid patterns on a nightly basis.

They are sophisticated and are said to cost around $50K each ($1.5M per 30).

They started in Colorado, and have now spread to Nebraska and Kansas.

They have been operating since mid December 2019 at least.

A SECRET meeting was held to discuss them with FAA officials (who claim to know nothing).

So far NOBODY claims to know who is operating them.

How come it's taking so long ??

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

4evrneo (13th January 2020), Bill Ryan (10th January 2020), enigma3 (11th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (10th January 2020), Fellow Aspirant (11th January 2020), Franny (10th January 2020), jjjones (10th January 2020), justntime2learn (10th January 2020), kudzy (11th January 2020), Le Chat (10th January 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th January 2020), Sadieblue (10th January 2020), Sophocles (10th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (10th January 2020), Tam (11th January 2020), toppy (10th January 2020), Wansen (10th January 2020), WhiteFeather (10th January 2020), wondering (10th January 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Colorado/Nebraska Mystery Drones

Linda Howe discussed this in depth in her weekly livestream, a couple of days ago: (2:44 — 31:20)

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th January 2020 at 21:02.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

boja (10th January 2020), Chester (10th January 2020), enigma3 (11th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (10th January 2020), Fellow Aspirant (11th January 2020), Franny (11th January 2020), jjjones (10th January 2020), justntime2learn (10th January 2020), Le Chat (10th January 2020), Sadieblue (11th January 2020), Sophocles (10th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (10th January 2020), Tam (11th January 2020), toppy (10th January 2020), WhiteFeather (10th January 2020), Yoda (10th January 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Interesting and quite wurring ha.

Only over USA at the moment?

In the vid the guy says if it was official it would have been published, yeah right. Remember the mystery circling light aircraft/s that no one owned up too.

I watched something slowly flying over my home last night.

I'm very versed in observing craft and stuff over me here, last night (10.00 flying west to east) was a configuration I've not seen before. It was a combination, Faint blink, 2 seconds later another faint blink then roughly 3-4 seconds later a prolonged slow , bright flash. Flash not a blink and started faint and got quite bright.

Then the sequence started over. It was flaying over quite slow and was quite high?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

boja (10th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (10th January 2020), Fellow Aspirant (11th January 2020), jjjones (10th January 2020), Sadieblue (11th January 2020), toppy (10th January 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,284 times in 639 posts

I watched Starlink 32 mini Satelites shoot up a la Elon Musk the other day, if they are up there , they probably need a "one on one" checkout from drones back on earth.

Well thats my theory, what do you say ?
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 11th January 2020 at 05:01.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th January 2020), boja (11th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (11th January 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Whatever the deal is with the drones, they seem to have had govt approval. The govt announced to the nation they were going to investigate them with a certain plane -- warning them off. They'll probably come back when the heat is off, and there will be no more response from the govt, just like UFO sightings.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th January 2020), boja (11th January 2020), enigma3 (11th January 2020), Mike (11th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (11th January 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    I watched Starlink 32 mini Satelites shoot up a la Elon Musk the other day, if they are up there , they probably need a "one on one" checkout from drones back on earth.

Well thats my theory, what do you say ?
    Yeah, interesting.

maybe the other way around though, each satellite used to control a drone 0.o
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

boja (11th January 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

It seems extremely strange that even the FBI and the FAA [say that they] don't know what's going on. Drones can be a hazard to all planes flying (like bird strikes, one getting sucked into an engine could cause a fatal accident). If the US military is doing something secretive at low altitude, they'd still have to let the other governmental authorities know, even if at a high level of command.

Linda Howe speculated in her recent livestream (see post #2) that they may be surveilling something like a lost nuke (100% impossible: something large and metallic like that over land would be instantly found), or searching for something underground.

But this is what spy satellites and classified high altitude reconnaissance aircraft are for. They can find anything, anywhere on the planet, whether underground or not, even if it's pretty small. And Elon Musk definitely has to liaise very closely with NASA and all other authorities. He can't just do his own maverick thing.

What's also hard to understand is why the USAF (if it really doesn't know what's happening) doesn't dispatch helicopters there immediately — or even their own spy satellites or recon planes. In theory, these things could be Russian or Chinese, and that's a very urgent national security issue. So something here is definitely not adding up, in any way.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (13th January 2020), boja (11th January 2020), Ernie Nemeth (11th January 2020), Franny (11th January 2020), Intranuclear (11th January 2020), Justplain (12th January 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th January 2020), Michi (11th January 2020), onevoice (11th January 2020), Sophocles (11th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (11th January 2020), Yoda (11th January 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

These drones are big - they couldn't stay in the air very long on existing battery technology.

With all those trigger-happy Americans, couldn't somebody shoot one down? If no one knows who is controlling them and there is no official acknowledgement, they should be fair game.

The only thing I can come up with is that these drones are being tested and will eventually be deployed around the southern border to track illegal immigration.

But why no official statement to local authorities? That's the one that makes this a hard nut to crack. Why the secrecy? Even the cruise missile tests in Northern Canada back in the '80s were officially recognized and were public knowledge.

Good mystery.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

4evrneo (13th January 2020), boja (11th January 2020), Franny (11th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (11th January 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    These drones are big - they couldn't stay in the air very long on existing battery technology.
    With all those trigger-happy Americans, couldn't somebody shoot one down? If no one knows who is controlling them and there is no official acknowledgement, they should be fair game.
    All the news stories about the drones pointed out that it's illegal to shoot down a drone. So the powers that be did not want that happening. The gist of it is "someone's doing this and we are powerless to stop it!"

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

boja (11th January 2020), Ernie Nemeth (12th January 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    It seems extremely strange that even the FBI and the FAA [say that they] don't know what's going on. Drones can be a hazard to all planes flying (like bird strikes, one getting sucked into an engine could cause a fatal accident). If the US military is doing something secretive at low altitude, they'd still have to let the other governmental authorities know, even if at a high level of command.

Linda Howe speculated in her recent livestream (see post #2) that they may be surveilling something like a lost nuke (100% impossible: something large and metallic like that over land would be instantly found), or searching for something underground.

But this is what spy satellites and classified high altitude reconnaissance aircraft are for. They can find anything, anywhere on the planet, whether underground or not, even if it's pretty small. And Elon Musk definitely has to liaise very closely with NASA and all other authorities. He can't just do his own maverick thing.

What's also hard to understand is why the USAF (if it really doesn't know what's happening) doesn't dispatch helicopters there immediately — or even their own spy satellites or recon planes. In theory, these things could be Russian or Chinese, and that's a very urgent national security issue. So something here is definitely not adding up, in any way.
    Hi Bill, lets talk about Colorado!

So the most important AirForce facility in the country is in Colorado Springs. The Air Force Academy.

There is also Cheyenne Mountain Complex here.

https://militarybases.com/colorado/

So you can see that they have several components of the Space Command here as well.

In longmont CO, there is the FAA station for the entire region.

For the FAA and the Air Force to both not know, or to claim to not know, what these are is VERY interesting.

There is also National Guard Readiness facility.

The local newspapers here are saying that FAA may change regs just to force the owner of these things into the public.

The lost nukes things dont make sense as Project Ploughshare mostly did things on the other side of the mountain, like in Rullison.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Rulison
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Plowshare

Which side note, They tried to do fracking with nuclear weapons. Yes, you read that correctly.

So unless they had a similar event as did in North Carolina with the accidental drop, I doubt it is a lost/unexploded nuke event.

20. Link to Post #11
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,661 times in 20,817 posts

Exclamation Re: Colorado/Nebraska Mystery Drones

JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT THINGS COULDN'T GET ANY STRANGER AROUND HERE....
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

4evrneo (13th January 2020), boja (12th January 2020), Ernie Nemeth (12th January 2020), Pam (12th January 2020)

22. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

"UPDATED: 1/9/2020—

On Tuesday, January 7, a Flight for Life medical helicopter pilot nearly collided with a suspected drone after flying within 100 feet of an unidentified small aircraft. Pilot Kirk Peebles and his crew were responding to a routine medical call near Fort Morgan, Colorado northeast of Denver when the close call occurred. Peebles told NBC affiliate 9News.com that the drone flyby happened so fast his crew didn’t have time to respond or identify what type of aircraft it was. "A drone just went right under us," he said. "Probably about 100 feet."

Peebles and his crew fly out of St. Anthony’s Hospital in Lakewood, Colorado. Despite using night vision and flying with a vigilant crew, the drone went entirely undetected until the close call happened. "I’m always on the lookout. That’s the nature of the business and what we do," said Peebles. "They’re looking for aircraft constantly for me. Things that I might not catch right away."

For a pilot like Peebles who has to respond to medical emergencies quickly and with little warning, these mystery drones pose a serious threat. "They’re not telling anybody who they are, what they’re doing," said Peebles. "What I care about the most is our survival, our ability to do the mission, and do it quickly and safely."

Following Colorado Gov. Jared Polis’ second (D) State of the State address given on January 9, local reporters asked the governor what he thinks the outcome of the drone panic will be. Polis said in light of the near-miss with the Flight of Life helicopter, the drones are no longer simply a “novelty” and now clearly pose a public safety threat:

Just today, I talked to our Director of Public Safety to do more state monitoring. We used one of our state planes to do flyovers a couple days ago, looking for heat signatures, we didn't detect any. We're going to be doing that again. I was most concerned when I saw an article, I think it was today or yesterday, that there was a near miss from a Flight for Life helicopter and a drone that was operating. This is no longer a novelty. I think we need to figure out what's going on before any accident occurs.
    Contact the editor: Tyler@thedrive.com"

So just in case these drones weren't before,
    THEY ARE NOW A RECOGNISED SAFETY ISSUE !!

Even though people have been told not to do so, it's now only a matter of time before they start knocking these drones down.

Who knows where that will end ??
    Last edited by boja; 12th January 2020 at 08:25.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to boja For This Post:

4evrneo (13th January 2020)

24. Link to Post #13
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

Why not shoot one down and see if it says Made in China? Personally, I think they know exactly who is responsible and why.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (12th January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread