United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

Default Linda Moulton Howe's Incredible Take on Whitley's Book A New World

Linda Moulton Howe's Incredible Take on Whitley's Book A New World

1:07:36

Quote Linda Moulton Howe took over a hundred notes while reading A New World. Find out WHY!
    This video is getting forwarded to me by many people with high recommendations.

I haven't had a chance to watch it yet.

I know many people here follow LMH and WS.

And you will likely get a chance to watch it before I do...

I thought I would start this thread to set up a space for people to discuss it.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Anka (13th January 2020), aoibhghaire (12th January 2020), Baby Steps (13th January 2020), Bill Ryan (12th January 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (13th January 2020), Delight (13th January 2020), EFO (13th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (12th January 2020), Jayke (13th January 2020), jjjones (12th January 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th January 2020), Mike (12th January 2020), mountain_jim (14th January 2020), Olaf (13th January 2020), Peter UK (13th January 2020), Sadieblue (12th January 2020), toppy (13th January 2020), Violet3 (14th January 2020), Wansen (13th January 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

Default Re: Linda Moulton Howe's Incredible Take on Whitley's Book A New World

I ran the title through the check system to see if has already been posted and it came back that it wasn't.

However, I now see that there is a thread started that looks to be about the book.

Please feel free to delete this thread, and/or merge it with the other, which ever is easier.

Thanks
    Last edited by edina; 14th January 2020 at 18:12.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (13th January 2020), Anka (13th January 2020), aoibhghaire (12th January 2020), Bill Ryan (12th January 2020), Delight (13th January 2020), EFO (13th January 2020), Jayke (13th January 2020), mountain_jim (14th January 2020), Peter UK (13th January 2020), Sadieblue (12th January 2020), toppy (13th January 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Well worth listening to with a conclusion that some may or may not feel comfortable with. One of the interesting points discussed is whether the relationship with these alien intelligences is parasitic or symbiotic with both LMH and WS reaching the symbiotic as the only one that seemed to fit the gathering evidence and the reason why that relationship exists.

There is a remarkable bit in it about MJ12.

Yes there are parasitic entities that exist as well but they don't appear to be part of the agenda that's being discussed here if one accepts the general premise.
    Last edited by Peter UK; 13th January 2020 at 05:28.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Delight (13th January 2020), edina (13th January 2020), Jayke (13th January 2020), mountain_jim (14th January 2020), toppy (13th January 2020), Violet3 (14th January 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Talking Re: Linda Moulton Howe's Incredible Take on Whitley's Book A New World

Linda talks about Jason Padgett.

It does not matter if the threads about the book stand alone. I recommend the book highly. On the thread I started, I added a video about Joe Dispenza where after changing brain frequency, people began "seeing things" and now Dispenza sees fractal patterns during his programs. Jason Padgett had a traumatic brain injury. IMO in embracing SERIOUSLY the implications of approaching "contact", WE need to be able to "take it". Doing Dispenza's work, Wim Hof's work,and others we have to be the kind of observers able to connect. Many modalities appear now to allow us to move the parameters of perception. WOW!!! Enable us to interact consciously with WHAT IS ALREADY POSSIBLY (but we did not see ourselves as part of that "world") and we make it real.
    Last edited by Delight; 13th January 2020 at 07:54.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

edina (13th January 2020), Jayke (13th January 2020), mountain_jim (14th January 2020), toppy (13th January 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Peter UK (here)
    whether the relationship with these alien intelligences is parasitic or symbiotic with both LMH and WS reaching the symbiotic as the only one that seemed to fit the gathering evidence and the reason why that relationship exists.
    Parasitic versus symbiotic relationship is whether the host benefits or not IMO. It isn't quite the same but our relationships with other sentient species (that we KNOW are capable of self awareness such as elephants, whales etc. even down to plants) has been predominantly exploitative, destructively disregarding and in all ways no kind of way based on the "golden rule".

IMO the visitors are real. IMO there are beings in the veiled realms. IMO the cruelty that humans can extend to other beings out of our myopic fear and desperation is the main issue of how we will interact. Spiritual teachings have always emphasized "do to others as you would have done" and means IMO that we experience "self similar patterns" based on what we offer.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

edina (13th January 2020), Jayke (13th January 2020), mountain_jim (14th January 2020), Peter UK (13th January 2020), toppy (13th January 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by Peter UK (here)
    whether the relationship with these alien intelligences is parasitic or symbiotic with both LMH and WS reaching the symbiotic as the only one that seemed to fit the gathering evidence and the reason why that relationship exists.
    Parasitic versus symbiotic relationship is whether the host benefits or not IMO. .
    Yes, there are different forms of symbiotic relationships being Mutualistic, Commensalistic and Parasitic. I think the point they were making was that they felt the relationship wasn't of the third category.

It might be interesting to define now which of the first two applies.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

edina (13th January 2020), Jayke (13th January 2020), mountain_jim (14th January 2020), toppy (13th January 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

IMO the visitors are real. IMO there are beings in the veiled realms. IMO the cruelty that humans can extend to other beings out of our myopic fear and desperation is the main issue of how we will interact. Spiritual teachings have always emphasized "do to others as you would have done" and means IMO that we experience "self similar patterns" based on what we offer.
    Yep! I've gotta go with all that.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

edina (13th January 2020), toppy (13th January 2020), Valerie Villars (16th January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread