+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How human are we....?

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,487 times in 1,711 posts

Default How human are we....?

Humans inhumanity to animals, this should be stopped.

Cows are made to produce milk up to gallons per day unnaturally.
    They were never intended to do that naturally. Cows supply milk to their
    calves for a short time and that is it.
    But they have been exploited and made to be milked twice daily for
    distribution to humans. They have to suffer bigger elders to contain this excess milk
    that is unnatural to their natural condition.

Chickens only need to lay a few eggs to hatch out baby chicks and then take care
    of them. But they are made to lay eggs for as long as possible unnaturally.
    That would not be so bad if they could live in a natural setting as they did in the past
    on farms. Now in horrendous conditions on chicken farms they are so cramped in
    to confined spaces they can not even stand up.

We are not human if we continue to do this.
    What is it that is controlling us I have to ask? We need to find out or we are being controlled to the point of being sub-human.

I don't know many people but the people on Project Avalon are the most heartfrlt and aware people I know of.

how do we broadcast to the people of Earth the things that are crucial to eliminating
    suffering of humans and animals as much as possible.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Agape (13th January 2020), cascadian (13th January 2020), Forest Denizen (13th January 2020), Franny (13th January 2020), heretogrow (13th January 2020), Mark (13th January 2020), Michi (13th January 2020), Pam (13th January 2020), Patient (13th January 2020), Victoria (14th January 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Default Re: How human are we....?

We do it one step at a time.

The meat and dairy industry are being affected by the changing tastes of the public. More people are questioning what it is that they are eating.

I think it is a really good movement toward better living on the planet. But there is still a long way to go.

Here is a group of people that have changed many lives.

Estherthewonderpig.com

Esther was brought home as a "mini pig", but many people are selling normal large pigs as mini pigs to unsuspecting people. These people fell in love with their pet pig and changed their lives to provide a good home for their pig who, to their surprise, grew to be a very large pig.

They now run a hobbie farm and rescue for animals and they have educated thousands of people in the process.

This is how it is done. Lead by example.

So many North Americans love and respect their pet dogs and cats, but fail to realize that all animals have feelings and are sentient beings.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Agape (13th January 2020), East Sun (13th January 2020), Forest Denizen (13th January 2020), Franny (13th January 2020), heretogrow (13th January 2020), liderr (13th January 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,739 times in 20,828 posts

When more and more humans want to be like robots (or behave like drones) ... and A.I. robots want to be more "human-like" that can NOT happen when more and more humans act like robots having no real personality being a unique Soul ... What A.I. is doing is copying behavior that is already contaminated with soulless attributes, hive mind, group think, sound bites, algorithmic censorship, tribalism, fast growing Orwellian Type surveillance mechanism aka A.I. Social Engineering & BioDigital Social Programming and with #5G Surveillance 'Smart Grid' 2020-2030 it will only get worse!

Cheers,
    John Kuhles January 13th, 2020
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 13th January 2020 at 17:33.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (13th January 2020), East Sun (13th January 2020), Patient (13th January 2020), yelik (13th January 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

I think that we can affect the treatment of animals and nature, and other people, by the choices we make in our daily lives. By choosing to become vegetarian a few years ago, I hit several targets at once, it was better for my health and there was one less consumer of steroid, hormone, food coloured fake meat. As a vegetarian, also, I only eat free range, organic eggs. The milk and yogurt I consume is organic, tho unfortunately it cannot be ascertained as to how well the cows are treated, but if there was a 'free range' organic milk that was certified to be from well treated cows, I would buy it.

I listened once to an interview with an activist doctor who advocated organic farming. He said that emails obtained from monsanto during a recent trial indicated that employees at the company believed that if organic produce became greater than about 15% of the marketplace, then monsanto's business model stopped being profitable. So, the lesson being, if we individually support organic food, we impact the marketplace significantly. There used to be little organic food in the supermarkets where I lived even as little as ten years ago, now every grocery chain has organic offerings, and in a growing abundance.

So, if we choose organic, and only take food from well treated plants and animals, we can change how humane we are with mother nature's creations.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

East Sun (13th January 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    I think that we can affect the treatment of animals and nature, and other people, by the choices we make in our daily lives. By choosing to become vegetarian a few years ago, I hit several targets at once, it was better for my health and there was one less consumer of steroid, hormone, food coloured fake meat. As a vegetarian, also, I only eat free range, organic eggs. The milk and yogurt I consume is organic, tho unfortunately it cannot be ascertained as to how well the cows are treated, but if there was a 'free range' organic milk that was certified to be from well treated cows, I would buy it.

I listened once to an interview with an activist doctor who advocated organic farming. He said that emails obtained from monsanto during a recent trial indicated that employees at the company believed that if organic produce became greater than about 15% of the marketplace, then monsanto's business model stopped being profitable. So, the lesson being, if we individually support organic food, we impact the marketplace significantly. There used to be little organic food in the supermarkets where I lived even as little as ten years ago, now every grocery chain has organic offerings, and in a growing abundance.

So, if we choose organic, and only take food from well treated plants and animals, we can change how humane we are with mother nature's creations.
    If you are able to cut down your dairy intake, you will feel even better. It is also important for anyone with autism to remove dairy from their diet.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Agape (13th January 2020), East Sun (13th January 2020), Justplain (13th January 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,443 times in 1,007 posts

Prove your not a robot
    Attached Images  
    And all this to be just human.

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

You ask some very valuable questions about humanities lack of empathy towards other life forms on this planet, also about their exploitation for profit. Although this recommended video that I am borrowing from another thread may not seem related, in my opinion it offers us some real potential for solutions. It also specifically addresses how the systems that we abide by are encouraging us to turn off our empathy or deny it in order to maintain our positions in the social structure that allows us to easily rationalize the abhorrent ways animals are view and treated in the name of profit and the bottom line. He examines that fact that we have isolated ourselves and elevated our value from the circle of nature.

Please watch this video. It is so worth the time. Daniel is perhaps the most profound thinker of our modern age.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Anka (13th January 2020), East Sun (13th January 2020), Michi (13th January 2020)

14. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,739 times in 20,828 posts

Me: "Synthetic Biology = Genetic Engineering on Steroids! ... Mass Invasion of (partial cancerous, toxic, weaponized) GMO's everywhere pollution the Earth much faster with almost NO real oversight!" and they know it. When damage is done there is no way for a "quick fix" afterwards ... which they do NOT care!

Meet Five Synthetic Biology Companies Using A.I. To Engineer Biology

How Close Are We to Harnessing Synthetic Life?

Can Synthetic Biology Inspire The Next Wave Of A.I.?

A.I. “Potentially Game-Changing” for Synthetic Biology, study finds.

AI4SynBio.org

Synthetic biology is a kind of mixture of biology, engineering, computing, and many other fields. There’s a combination of scientists (who tend to look for answers to natural phenomena) and engineers (who tend to build things). There are computer experts and microbe experts. And there are people from universities as well as small and large companies. So the people who call themselves “synthetic biologists” tend to come from many different backgrounds and perspectives. Synthetic biology tends to attract people who are curious about other disciplines and naturally open to collaborating with others.

Meet Eight Tech Titans Investing In (A.I.) Synthetic Biology

Microsoft Building a platform for "Programming Biology" (using A.I.)

Me: ... In above YouTube video they mentioned Synthetic Biology can help "Terra Forming" Mars ... but to do that they have to "Terror Forming" the Earth first ... Giant experiment (a.o. via chemtrails/geoengineering?) with millions of uninformed guinea pigs & lab rats called "Humans 1.0" making soon room for "Humans 2.0" aka "H+" aka Transhumanists

To monitor the progress of this giant massive (insane) experiment they may use "5G Surveillance Smart Grid" A.I. controlled (Military Grade) Beamforming Microwaves & mmWaves everywhere 2022+

--o-O-o--

Would it be "far fetched" to say that Synthetic Lifeforms using Quantum A.I. are (partially) "The Greys" of The Future? ... Who are NOT "Alien" but perceived as such now! ... It would also explain the "lack of emotions".

I have had multiple UFO encounters and to me SOME of those experiences seems like they are us, from the future but not 100% as they are genetic enhanced.

Maybe our current unaltered "healthy" genetics is partially their origins seeking answers they can not solve ... like what is it, what we have they don't ... Soul?

cheers,
    John Kuhles 23-11-2019

A.I. is Progressing Faster Than You Think!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

East Sun (19th January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread