+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Biggest Medical Scandal In History Breaking! UN Comes Clean, Admits Vaccine Death & Damage Coverup

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Default Re: Biggest Medical Scandal In History Breaking! UN Comes Clean, Admits Vaccine Death & Damage Coverup

Delight, Will you edit out the quote from my response to Pennery. Thanks! I don't want to give the wrong impression

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Delight (14th January 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

Default Re: Biggest Medical Scandal In History Breaking! UN Comes Clean, Admits Vaccine Death & Damage Coverup

Which poster, Autumn?
    Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Willl not respond to this poster again.
    Each breath a gift...

4. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    The thing about this issue is that it really makes no sense on a "normal" level of human ideals we are taught like "health", "freedom". It is a diabolic idea and one does NOT want this to be possibly deliberate. It could be just stupidity and a crude "commodification" where health is redefined so being sick is normal and desired?

People connect the facts that people are getting sicker and sicker, younger and younger with chronic debilitating issues (not dying out right but dwindling slowly). People are seeing their children die suddenly and also these kids develop evidence of severe issues suddenly after vaccines. The CO INCIDENCE of increasing numbers of vaccines in the same time period is statistically significant. A belief system that people are responsible for climate issues and extinctions because of over population is heard. The idea that vaccinations are being used to drop the population to a much lower level is supported by some research of ingredients.
    Thanks Delight!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Which poster, Autumn?
    Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Willl not respond to this poster again.
    Responded in a way that was rather rude to a male poster. Let's just leave it at that!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

onawah (14th January 2020)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,263 times in 5,712 posts

Quote Posted by Philippe (here)
    Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    there is not ONE vaccine that is safe or effective or has eliminated any disease ever in history. The truth is quite the opposite.

Matt
    That seems an extreme statement and if untrue can only help the vaccine fanatics of today.
    Hereunder is a report about small pox vaccination that saved hundreds of thousands of lives. I got my few vaccinations as a child without consequences but would certainly not like to be born today and being harmed with so many more vaccines.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccination
    I also was so sure about vaccination efficacy until learning more.....

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (2nd February 2020), Matt P (14th January 2020), onawah (14th January 2020), Pam (15th January 2020)

8. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The more research you do, the more obvious it becomes that vaccines have never been safe or done anyone any good.
    Some in the public eye are still somewhat reluctant to say that, but I think it's more because they have been trying to bring people gradually to the real truth (which is going to be very, very hard for most people to take), and less than because they don't know the reality.
    Fortunately, there is more and more evidence from credible sources showing that vaccines have never been safe or good, so I don't think the equivocating will go on for much longer, and I see evidence that those like Barbara Loe Fisher, Del Bigtree and RFK Jr. are edging more and more toward revealing the whole, blatant truth.
    If the evidence that the push for vaccines is part of a population culling agenda of the NWO (which I definitely think it is) becomes more public knowledge, that could push the elites behind that agenda to even more extreme measures.
    So for those in the spotlight now, it may seem to be a dangerous tightrope they are walking on.
    But the more public support they get, the less dangerous that tightrope will be.

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    there is not ONE vaccine that is safe or effective or has eliminated any disease ever in history. The truth is quite the opposite.

Matt
    That seems an extreme statement and if untrue can only help the vaccine fanatics of today.
    Hereunder is a report about small pox vaccination that saved hundreds of thousands of lives. I got my few vaccinations as a child without consequences but would certainly not like to be born today and being harmed with so many more vaccines.

I also was so sure about vaccination efficacy until learning more.....

Last edited by onawah; 14th January 2020 at 01:54.
    Each breath a gift...

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Blacklight43 (14th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (2nd February 2020), Matt P (14th January 2020), Pam (15th January 2020)

10. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There is no way in heaven or hell that Wikipedia can be counted on to be telling the truth!
    If you take the time to really read the research we've been going to great pains to post on the forum about why vaccines are not good and have never been good, that will become abundantly clear.

Matt

Each breath a gift...

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Blacklight43 (14th January 2020), Joe (14th January 2020), Matt P (14th January 2020), Pam (15th January 2020)

12. Link to Post #27
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,908 times in 20,684 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Matt P (14th January 2020), Pam (15th January 2020)

14. Link to Post #28
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    This is really, really encouraging!! I just went to a rare doctors appointment where I was raked over the coals and shamed and guilted for not getting any flu/pneumonia/shingles and god knows what else vaccines. I had the practitioner go on and on about the absolute effectiveness and safety of the newest one. When I looked up the vaccine I found that the reactions to the adjuvants were so severe that many people were not getting the second shot of the series.

One of the doctors in the UN video asked a very good question. He states that each vaccine uses different adjuvants and different preservatives. He wondered if they were reacting with each other in the body? Honestly, I had never thought of that..Doesn't that just add insult to injury...

Once again, thank you so much John for providing us with the valuable information. The UN info brings this out of the closet. I wish I could have thrown this at the doctor when she was pushing those drugs on me the other day.
    I would lose that doctor as quick as you can! Get another one who is more to be trusted.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (15th January 2020), Pam (15th January 2020)

16. Link to Post #29
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Biggest Medical Scandal In History Breaking! UN Comes Clean, Admits Vaccine Death & Damage Coverup

Finding the Truth about Vaccinations with Common Law Advocate Courtenay Heading:

Talk with Courtenay Heading Common Law Advocate who finds the truth about vaccinations, and is holding drug companies responsible for health damage.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 2nd February 2020 at 17:01.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Delight (16th January 2020), East Sun (16th January 2020), Matt P (16th January 2020)

18. Link to Post #30
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Biggest Medical Scandal In History Breaking! UN Comes Clean, Admits Vaccine Death & Damage Coverup

Vaxxed II: The People's Truth (Trailer)

Vaxxed2.com

VAXXED TV

66,9K subscribers!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Delight (16th January 2020), Matt P (16th January 2020)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

I searched to see if this has been posted before but no results showed up. It covers the opening post topic and more ( with original recordings from inside the world vaccine safety summit, pre covid [just] )

I've only just got to this, it's been around since early October, and is actually a rebroadcast of a Highwire show from pre covid times.

SHOCKING VACCINE ADMISSIONS FROM INSIDE THE WHO

The Highwire with Del Bigtree
    October 13, 2021

https://www.bitchute.com/video/wOXtTS4djENX/
    Quote Mere weeks before #Covid19 became a household name, The Highwire aired an entire episode exposing leading public health authorities at the “Global Vaccine Safety Summit” held by the World Health Organization at the end of 2019. Listen to what Soumya Swaminathan, Marion Gruber, Heidi Larson and other leading experts were saying about vaccines before the pandemic hit.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

edina (15th November 2021), Gwin Ru (15th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2