1. Link to Post #1
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

Default Milab silly questions hoping someone can give me insight

Hi Happy New belated year.
    I was awakened the other morning to words saying milab and I was like I don't understand why are you telling me this. Is it related to my own situations or is it a psychic information being passed to me. I do a lot of remote viewing I don't know (like a voice is already saying to me as I write this you are out of order)
    The next thing I was shown a huge grey military warplane taking off from the war plane. Please can anyone tell me any insight as this is new to me. This area anyways

thanks Angel

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), Chester (14th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2020), Forest Denizen (9th February 2020), justalight (28th January 2020), Sadieblue (14th January 2020), Victoria (10th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Milab silly questions hoping someone can give me insight

Quote Posted by Angels1981 (here)
    Hi Happy New belated year.
    I was awakened the other morning to words saying milab and I was like I don't understand why are you telling me this. Is it related to my own situations or is it a psychic information being passed to me. I do a lot of remote viewing I don't know (like a voice is already saying to me as I write this you are out of order)
    The next thing I was shown a huge grey military warplane taking off from the war plane. Please can anyone tell me any insight as this is new to me. This area anyways

thanks Angel
    I don't have any special insights or experience in this area, but I might suggest that you look into the Youtube presentations of Melinda Leslie (there are several)

Here's one with Grant Cameron...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKrvD4hFb00

Good Luck with your research!

Cheers,

Kotch
    No Neurons were harmed in the production of this message!

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kotch For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), Chester (14th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2020), Forest Denizen (9th February 2020), justalight (28th January 2020), Sadieblue (14th January 2020), TomKat (14th January 2020), Victoria (10th February 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Mancunian
    Thanks

I would ask the voice, or use your RV-ing. Seems likely you are closer to an answer to your questions than we are.
    Best of luck.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to snoman For This Post:

Angels1981 (4th February 2020), Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), Chester (14th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2020), Forest Denizen (9th February 2020), Sadieblue (14th January 2020), Victoria (10th February 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member p+52's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,634 times in 159 posts

Melinda is a friend. Just forwarded to her privately. Will let you know. :-)

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to p+52 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th January 2020), Chester (14th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2020), Forest Denizen (9th February 2020), justalight (28th January 2020), Sadieblue (14th January 2020), Strat (14th January 2020), Sunny (14th January 2020), Victoria (10th February 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member p+52's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,634 times in 159 posts

She wants to speak with you. PM sent to you. :-)

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to p+52 For This Post:

Angels1981 (7th February 2020), Anka (14th January 2020), Bill Ryan (14th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2020), Forest Denizen (9th February 2020), justalight (28th January 2020), Strat (14th January 2020), Victoria (10th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

An update.
    I did a meditation frequency for remembering surpressed memories. I fell asleep and freaking mad. I jumped out of a bed to a triangle aircraft. Lights on each corner shapeshifting into a supersonic aircraft????? Then I saw ... Do which army has beige khahi stuff?
    I have to find someone who can please help me learn upload photos from my phone.
    I'm trying to document the past five years. I'm on a dense level now and I'm freaking out a bit. Part of me is addictive but part of me is scared.[COLOR="red"]

¤=[Post Update]=¤
    That's the alien I caught on my TV screen in bedroom after I got ill. I never noticed it until my Friend pointed it out to me.
    Last edited by Angels1981; 7th February 2020 at 18:47.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2020), Forest Denizen (9th February 2020), Tyy1907 (8th February 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Have you noticed any apparent back lash or retaliation since you've been trying to look into all this?

As I reread your first post it seems this is the case

If u want to probe deeper and gain insight pm me. Use your intuition and tread wisely.
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 8th February 2020 at 18:23.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2020), Forest Denizen (9th February 2020), p+52 (9th February 2020), Victoria (10th February 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

No one believes me. It's pointless. . I'm one of the genuine people. The experts think I'm not but as you can tell I feel hopeless. Everything I say they try to take my divinity. This is evolution. I attack and defend and they seem to make it out as though I'm nothing and I'm shattered. They stopping me visualising. I try to document stuff. It's not physical. It's from within. I've heard it will kill her and this will break her. I'm not normal. I'm not crazy. I'm powerful but I need someone coz I'm wearing thin
    I mean spiritual death and pushing me to Lots of catch 22. No matter what I do is never enough
    I did meditation to me. I asked why can't you think. I heard they won't allow me. So my question is who is they. I've been counselling, psychiatric Dr, I e gone delieverance at church not one helps it hysterical. I know what I've gone through but I'm not being crazy or labelled. I know me enough.
    Last edited by Angels1981; 9th February 2020 at 18:14.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2020), Forest Denizen (9th February 2020), Victoria (10th February 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,474 times in 1,693 posts

Angels1981,

This may be helpful, or you may wish to discard it, but I will put it out there for you and possibly others experiencing such "Attacks" and what they "Could Be"...

First? Milabs are a "Catch all" phrase for the military, their technology, and their use of the public in some way.

Whether they abduct humans, implant them, impregnate them with some technology, or they use that technology to make them feel they are implanted with something, or are having some very "spiritual experience..".. It is a title for the implementation of new technologies to control the population, or use in wartime situations. Either in real times uses? Or the testing of that technology.

This tech is very very malicious in many ways, and being tested to see the effects that it can have on a population, as a means of control for wartime scenerios, as well as population manipulation and control. It encompasses MANY technologies, but the ones for the mind, come to mind in your case...

Fortunately? It is also being used to expose such programs from those behind the scenes, wanting people to be aware that this is happening.. And perhaps someone was trying to tell you that this is what you have been experiencing..???

I had experiences in which someone wanting to expose that this exists, gave me demonstrations, and showed me what they can do, and how far they can take it, and it was MIND BLOWING to say the least... as you can imagine...

Many people, such as Miesha Johnston (Spelling?) and Melinda Leslie have had real physical experiences with the military.. As P+52 suggested above... And they are aware of the techniques as well as technologies that they are capable of using to recreate or "Simulate" unusual experiences in the world in which we live.. Some that are indistinguishable from paranormal, or alien experiences. Some very physical and real, some simulated.

Tread very lightly when researching such things, and making assessments and assurities about exactly the true nature of what it is that you are experiencing, until you know which it is that you are truly dealing with. As they can get into the mind with such technologies at this point, and give you the belief that somehow you are dancing with your own " spiritual side. " It is really no joke, and I feel for you...

SERIOUS ADVICE HERE

If you cannot separate the things they are saying, and how they are doing it, while describing your experiences... with WHAT they are saying and doing when describing such things? You will begin to sound as if you do not truly have both feet on the ground. I have experienced such things, and I too, had a difficult time describing it.

Bill himself,told me I needed to "Ground Myself".. That wasn't exactly true, I needed to learn a better way to express what I experienced, I was too excited to share it, to break it down into bite sized pieces that people could understand.. It was GREAT ADVICE, Thank you again Bill!

I stopped talking about it, let time pass and found other ways to sort it out and present it.

If they are speaking to your mind, describe that this is happening.. if they are manipulating your dreams, describe that.. if you are being pulled into simulated environments via the mind, share that... bold statements stating WHAT they are doing.. THEN later share what you experience while there, "I found myself in a warlike simulation".. or "I found myself feeling at one with everything".. or even "The result was a feeling of being attached to a part of myself I generally do not have access to"..

These statements will go a lot further to get some help from others who maybe have experienced similar things..

Sadly, this is part of the great side effects of such tech/experiences, as you end up sounding like a nut, and as such, you are then treated as such. I do not believe this to be the case with you.. But this is because I was shown how this can be caused.. An overload of the mind. And it is so stunning for those experiencing it, they don't know how to describe such things..

So do try to be very specific when describing things as it may help others to better understand what you're suggesting. Because people DO need to talk about this. And it sounds like you are smack dab in the middle of experiencing it now.. Stop when you write, think about which topic you want to address.. What they're doing, versus what they are making you believe it is. This could both help others as well as yourself get through it.

If someone shared the words "Milabs" with your self conscious, or rather directly to your working mind? It could very well be a technician telling you that you are experiencing a military operation..(Via voice to skull)... And not at all some "Series of enlightenment" being spurred on by some fantastic spiritual experience.

My advice in this situation would be for you to research technologies such as voice to skull, and simple ways in which it is public knowledge that the scientists dealing with such things, have been able to literally affect a few cells of brain matter and have those cells, without the brain itself, do amazing things.. Such as in this video below... as they HAVE mastered doing this with human neural tissue as well now...

If human neural tissue outside of the mind, can operate drones or simulators, then the reverse could be true if they had access to our own neurons, and they could create simulations directly in our minds.. Think about that, and imagine what that can do to OUR functions, if it is attached somehow to our living mind.. Whether remotely or directly...

I don't want to scare you, but more educate you on Milabs and tech, as this was the nature of your fearful post...

Keep in mind this was long ago, when this video was made, so imagine what they can do now, if they can just gain access, whether remotely or directly via a virus with the human mind.. Seriously, consider that. If rat neural tissue can drone fly an aircraft without the mind, imagine what they can take over in your own mind with access to just a few of your living neural tissues? Chemtrails seem all the more horrifying when this is considered.. And those very strange Gulf War Syndromes that the soldiers were coming home with...

I write this, as I have experienced such things, and it was told to me that this was exactly what I was experiencing... Upfront. In fact I was told all the way along, what to expect next. It was incredible, but very shocking given what they could do to an unsuspecting audience! I wanted to know HOW they were doing it. But the truth is, it didn't matter, if they could do it with me, then they could do it to anyone, and I watched as they showed this to be true... Proving my suspicions..

To get a better grip on WHAT this may be? I would look up neural simulations.. And start there... Before you feel that you are under spiritual attacks, as it could very well be the result of human technologies.

If you need help finding more resources to figure out, and better understand the possibility of what it is I am suggesting, feel free to PM me.

Hang in there..
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 9th February 2020 at 20:11.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), Forest Denizen (9th February 2020), Inaiá (9th February 2020), justntime2learn (9th February 2020), Peter UK (9th February 2020), Victoria (10th February 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Here's a copy of post #800 on my personal Q and A thread.

Note: The two Robert Duncan books (total 1.5 Mb) are downloadable here until 16 February 2020.

~~~

Quote Posted by Greyhat (here)
    What are your thoughts on remote neural monitoring, remote neural networks and V2K?
    Many thanks, and I've written about this on quite a few forum threads. While in my opinion some claimed targeted individuals are actually mentally unwell (apologies: I have to say that, as I think it's true), many others definitely are not. In summary, this stuff is all too real.

I'd strongly recommend looking into the work of Dr John Hall and Dr Robert Duncan, and listening to everything of theirs that you can find.

Two books:
    • Dr Robert Duncan - The Matrix Deciphered
    • Robert Duncan - How to Tame a Demon - A Short Practical Guide to Organized Intimidation Stalking, Electronic Torture, and Mind Control
    And these audio interviews:
    Finally, there are a lot of helpful references on this important thread.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chester (10th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2020), Forest Denizen (9th February 2020), Mike (9th February 2020), muxfolder (10th February 2020), Peter UK (9th February 2020), Rosco1 (21st February 2020), Victoria (10th February 2020), Yoda (10th February 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sorry everyone. I had completely close down. I lnow over the past 15 years what i have seen. Ive diaries to ddocument everytjing. I AM in mindst of a spiritual battle. They got in My head via New age teaching. I have had a hologram on my wall very real. That told me to stop loving. They had pretty much previous to this knocked my head out. Ive had blastphemy, give your soul up. They baffled me. It happened over a periode of time. Then i jeard USA armies in spirit telling me they were soilders how the military has their own frequncy and wavelength.
    Then ive had Black helicopters in the past.
    So i dont know what has happened im baffled. I keep gearing Ursula and lupin.
    I AM baffled. I just sat in meditation and If i just slightly open my eyes and blank out a bit thats how i saw the military aircraft and USA soilders in My mind eye.
    Im pretty Sane. I just stunned at what to make of my experiences. The voices Are mixed and im like need to wake up more.
    They defo use frequencies and I fuse fear i to you. They manipulate you too.
    Im still reading through it All. Thx

I think a technitian is stating what they Are doing. Ive since feeling bitter and frustrated becsuse they abuse my beliefs and faiths. They said you have No idea in a male voice. Im getting hatred in me becsuse i feel they make me fear ful or hatred against the things i love. They desecrated my soul i feel molested. I used to be this loving person and its affecting me to point i feel im turninh.
    I AM upset subdued and almost weak in My soul.
    They told me i was speciale. They said they were Angels and I feel they turming me against Them slowly becsuse they mimicked Them and I dont know Who to turn too or believe. Thats a confession. I Hope it makes sende.
    All of a sudden ive gone from hearing you can do No wrong to maki g me feel like demonised.
    Ive cried my heart out over the years. Ive had No one physically there.
    I AM very gifted and I do love my Angels and saints. The experiences Are hurtig my heart and soul. They May not be doing nowt now. They hell Bent on keeping me in fear. I hear things in My own voice that im like id never say that. I fought Till im Black and blue.

Ive snappe and Even now a male voice is saying i Will kill her. So years ago we did New age and we Even got a light body. I saw my friend put her hand through a wall with My bear eyes. We kept it se ret. I came home and thats when they openly admited that we were in an experiment.

I love my Angels they Are real. Im finding the whole Thing unerving. They did tell me governments etc want you to have No free Will to control and have power over you. I ki got a warning that se ret cells wanted me for Intel... Lol the only Intel i know is how to love People. So i Mean i used to hear your spirit guide is American and I dont believe in Them.
    Its mixed up. Btw im typing on my Phone and it keeps changing the words. My apologies for not making sense.

Anyways....
    Last edited by Angels1981; 10th March 2020 at 18:55.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th March 2020), Victoria (10th March 2020)

+ Reply to Thread