+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The world's first 'living robots' unveiled - and they can self-heal

1. Link to Post #1
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Default The world's first 'living robots' unveiled - and they can self-heal

I Thought I'd post this article under this heading - Earths living things - as we now have a new one !

Researchers have taken a major leap towards the realm of science fiction by creating what they claim are the world's first living robots.

Those concerned that the age of the Terminator may be upon us need not worry for now - the hybrids cooked up by scientists at the University of Vermont have been based on a type of African frog.

The "entirely new life forms", known as xenobots, have been made using stem cells from frog embryos and have been designed to one day be used in medicine and underwater research.

It is hoped that the millimetre-wide bots could swim around human bodies to reach specific areas requiring medicine, and be used to gather microplastics in the ocean.

But one potential feature very befitting of a T-800 is their ability to self-heal, which the team in Vermont believes will develop thanks to their biological tissues.

More here: https://news.sky.com/story/the-world...-heal-11908217

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th January 2020), Billy (14th January 2020), boja (14th January 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (14th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (20th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (14th January 2020), Forest Denizen (15th January 2020), Frank V (14th January 2020), Ioneo (14th January 2020), justntime2learn (15th January 2020), Matt P (14th January 2020), meeradas (14th January 2020), Meryl (14th January 2020), Pam (14th January 2020), Richard S. (14th January 2020), toppy (27th January 2020), Violet3 (14th January 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Default Re: The world's first 'living robots' unveiled - and they can self-heal

Quote It is hoped that the millimetre-wide bots could swim around human bodies to reach specific areas requiring medicine, and be used to gather microplastics in the oce
    Really interesting. I'm not sure how they can be called bots with stem cells from frog embryos being used. The potential uses are altruistic, but I'll eat my hat if they don't end up doing something far more nefarious before they are programmed to be do- gooders. Thanks for a really interesting find, I didn't mean to be such a sour puss about the topic, but these days it seems so much with potential for good ends up being sold to the highest bidder with not so good intentions.
    Last edited by Pam; 14th January 2020 at 15:39.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Billy (14th January 2020), Blacklight43 (14th January 2020), boja (14th January 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (14th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (20th January 2020), earthdreamer (15th January 2020), Forest Denizen (15th January 2020), Frank V (14th January 2020), justntime2learn (15th January 2020), Mashika (21st January 2020), Michi (14th January 2020), Patient (15th January 2020), Soda (14th January 2020), XelNaga (17th January 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    Quote It is hoped that the millimetre-wide bots could swim around human bodies to reach specific areas requiring medicine, and be used to gather microplastics in the oce
    an.

Really interesting. I'm not sure how they can be called bots with stem cells from frog embryos being used. The potential uses are altruistic, but I'll eat my hat if they don't end up doing something far more nefarious before they are programmed to be do- gooders. Thanks for a really interesting find, I didn't mean to be such a sour puss about the topic, but these days it seems so much with potential for good ends up being sold to the highest bidder with not so good intentions.
    I couldn't agree more with what you said - They will do HARM before doing GOOD

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th January 2020), Forest Denizen (15th January 2020), Frank V (14th January 2020), Pam (14th January 2020), XelNaga (17th January 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,755 times in 20,829 posts

Exclamation Re: The world's first 'living robots' unveiled - and they can self-heal

"Synthetic Biology = Genetic Engineering on Steroids!"

Most long term effects of GMOs consumption are known to have (multiple) health risks and influence the original balance of nature on a massive scale!

Related:
    A.I. is Progressing Faster Than You Think!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 18th January 2020 at 10:55.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th January 2020), Pam (15th January 2020), Soda (14th January 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,755 times in 20,829 posts

"Best of (A.I.) Robotics" mixing with the "Best of Biology" is how they probably sell it to the masses.

But what if it is weaponized A.I. Genetic Engineering using the worst of Biology (1000s of examples what that could be).
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 15th January 2020 at 03:34.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th January 2020), Pam (15th January 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,463 times in 2,850 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    "Synthetic Biology = Genetic Engineering on Steroids!"
    Why does "Grey Goo" come so immediately to mind?

Quote Grey goo, a nightmarish scenario of nanotechnology in which out-of-control self-replicating nanobots destroy the biosphere by endlessly producing replicas of themselves and feeding on materials necessary for life. The term was coined by American engineer Eric Drexler in his book Engines of Creation (1986). Molecular electronics—a subfield of nanotechnology where individual molecules can become circuit elements—would make it possible to manipulate matter at the molecular and atomic level, and this, combined with advances in the physical sciences and gene technology, would make it possible for enormous transformative power to be unleashed.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (15th January 2020), Frank V (15th January 2020), Pam (16th January 2020), XelNaga (17th January 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

All the robotic nano tech fills me with angst. Even nanites are in chemtrails. Thus, wouldn't they translate to crops that we eat? I have heard that they are also slipped into vaccines.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (16th January 2020), Pam (16th January 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Excluding nefarious hypothesis that the nanobots could harm the body in various ways,what is happening with them after the healing is done?

Why plants,sounds,light,crystals and subtle energies are no more good for healing?
    Are we rushing somewhere?
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th January 2020), Frank V (16th January 2020), Mark (16th January 2020), Pam (16th January 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    Excluding nefarious hypothesis that the nanobots could harm the body in various ways,what is happening with them after the healing is done?

Why plants,sounds,light,crystals and subtle energies are no more good for healing?
    I suspect we would see something similar to DDT or glyphosate that ends up everywhere, likewise, these nanos would permeate literally everything. The potential nightmares of this are really never ending. I am wondering if there has ever been a creation under this sun that has not been exploited to benefit a few and exploit the many. I really was trying to think of one thing and I couldn't.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th January 2020), EFO (16th January 2020), Frank V (16th January 2020), Victoria (16th January 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

I suspect we would see something similar to DDT or glyphosate that ends up everywhere, likewise, these nanos would permeate literally everything. The potential nightmares of this are really never ending. I am wondering if there has ever been a creation under this sun that has not been exploited to benefit a few and exploit the many. I really was trying to think of one thing and I couldn't.
    You are right,we learned and been taught to exploit everything we can,no matter the consequences,but-because a "but" it start to show up-now there is a current in which we start to learn to "use" in a benevolent manner everything we were taught to exploit.

It's hard as every school start,but it deserve all our attention and intentions...it's a process in development...so there is more than hope...evidences are here already...for those who can see them already and more will come...

EDIT...

From time to time people should read this for remembering why they are here...
    Last edited by EFO; 16th January 2020 at 14:53. Reason: adding text
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th January 2020), Frank V (16th January 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

You are right,we learned and been taught to exploit everything we can, no matter the consequences,but-because a "but" it start to show up-now there is a current in which we start to learn to "use" in a benevolent manner everything we were taught to exploit.

It's hard as every school start,but it deserve all our attention and intentions...it's a process in development...so there is more than hope...evidences are here already...for those who can see them already and more will come...

EDIT...

THANK YOU EFO!

Sometimes I grow weary of reading some threads because while this site is about truth and transparency.. And conspiracies? There is very little about positive things, or even perhaps trying to change the tone to a positive one in the community. And our community itself, begins to feel as if we have some real power to affect some positive change in our own situations! Even if it is just in attitude..

I sometimes wonder, perhaps we are drifting ever closer to the sun, or the sun will be throwing off violent storms in the near future. And if anything catastrophic happens we better be ready to handle it! What if all of our crops couldn't survive? Our grass and hay doesn't grow so our meat sources likewise ... dried up? Does everyone know how to grow food using hydroponics? I doubt it. But perhaps we NEED some fortifying in our food supply right now due to the damage to our own atmosphere?

Before we all go to bed having nightmares about anything and everything, perhaps we can educate ourselves about some things, so that we need not fear the future, but rather take those challenges on head first, without fear, but rather with some knowledge instead? It all starts with people leading the way, and a positive mindset. Thank You EFO.. I suppose I needed to see that post here.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 20th January 2020 at 05:14.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Anka (20th January 2020), EFO (20th January 2020), Frank V (20th January 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    You are right,we learned and been taught to exploit everything we can, no matter the consequences,but-because a "but" it start to show up-now there is a current in which we start to learn to "use" in a benevolent manner everything we were taught to exploit.

EDIT...

THANK YOU EFO!

Sometimes I grow weary of reading some threads because while this site is about truth and transparency.. And conspiracies? There is very little about positive things, or even perhaps trying to change the tone to a positive one in the community. And our community itself, begins to feel as if we have some real power to affect some positive change in our own situations! Even if it is just in attitude..

I sometimes wonder, perhaps we are drifting ever closer to the sun, or the sun will be throwing off violent storms in the near future. And if anything catastrophic happens we better be ready to handle it! What if all of our crops couldn't survive? Our grass and hay doesn't grow so our meat sources likewise ... dried up? Does everyone know how to grow food using hydroponics? I doubt it. But perhaps we NEED some fortifying in our food supply right now due to the damage to our own atmosphere?

Before we all go to bed having nightmares about anything and everything, perhaps we can educate ourselves about some things, so that we need not fear the future, but rather take those challenges on head first, without fear, but rather with some knowledge instead? It all starts with people leading the way, and a positive mindset. Thank You EFO.. I suppose I needed to see that post here.
    Dear Denise/Dizi,

Thank you for your kind reply and your inspiring thoughts and words and I ‘ll try to be as concise as I can to avoid diverting thread’s subject.

I’m agree with you that despite the fact that on Avalon banner is written “where science and spirituality meet” there are also other threads which debating many controversial subjects with a lot of passion and negativity which I avoid them despite that I read their titles while scrolling.On those threads I don’t see any science and/or spirituality,only negativity and continuous fueled quarrel and in which members with high spiritual practice don’t see for themselves what they are doing.I don’t say that these kind of subjects are not interesting,but the members should find solution for debated issue not arguing on what one or an other said or contradict one each other on the issue.It’s sad to see how much energy is lost on such ephemeral things,instead to be focused on changing and even preventing them by focused intention/meditation/prayer or whatever they practice.It’s not hard,if they intending to.

Talking about myself,I was “attracted” for a while into chemtrails issue/energetic pollution and trying to find solution,the solution came to me,if I may say so. It seems that my struggle was heard somewhere by somebody and “they” helped me in their own way and it’s not my merit;I’m only doing what I supposed to do,trying to improve the solution “found”.And from time to time “they” guiding me.It’s only a matter of will.This was my response to your second paragraph.

You pointed well:we don’t need to be feared about nightmares,but to decrypting them for future understanding of how things “works” and/or having a vision of how to behave ourselves in certain circumstances and perhaps this is/could be your thought about “ we are drifting ever closer to the sun, or the sun will be throwing off violent storms in the near future”.

Regarding your “And our community itself, begins to feel as if we have some real power to affect some positive change in our own situations! Even if it is just in attitude..”,I can’t say that exactly as you said it,but for sure there are some members,that I know them, with real special abilities and I don’t know a private way of how to be gathered somewhere in a small corner of the forum avoiding to disturb the forum or the "group" to be disturbed.Don’t take it as a split,but mostly like a tool shed apart from the house,but taking part from the same property/real estate.

There is a lot to talk about positive subjects/issues for further people's understanding and development.This subject isn't ended

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th January 2020), Frank V (20th January 2020), Pam (20th January 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

I don't think that we are derailing the thread at all. In fact we are very much on topic. However my writing skills could use some work ... I do apologize for that..

The topic was the living robots. And what it means.. With the people suggesting that the chemtrails have nano material in them, and some of it being micronano material that perhaps is alive...

While the posts stand on the outskirts of that subject, it was about how we consider such things.... And perhaps if we could tone down the fear of such things and truly ponder them rationally in this case.. As this is a big deal..

And there are some "Powerhitters" replying on this thread that do research things quite well, and in a very balanced way.. So I wanted to ponder the possible POSITIVE reasons this could be happening.. One even asked are we rushing to get somewhere? Maybe we are!

As it is? We are changing dna with cut and paste tech now, being delivered in biological envelopes. (Enter biological robotics that can cut and paste this dna here or there, or biological viruses that can do the same thing).. It's all relative... Whether it is a germ, virus, and or a robotic creature.

We will always face those that will weaponize some things. Heck they have been using biological weapons since the dawn of time... That progressed to viruses, retroviruses, etc. But could it be that they're trying to fix something they see coming in the near future?

Could it be a weapon geared towards some beings that ARE robotic AND biological? (That wouldn't be us folks, and it reminds me of the greys).. Seems abduction cases seem to be waining.. Coincidence?

What if there was a good purpose for some of these such things? Yet the thought was we "Couldn't handle the truth"? So it was decided to rain this stuff down upon us instead?

I just can't buy the argument that this stuff "Will permeate everything, and we should fear that" because everything that we live within, already has some form of this stuff within it. And would then affect even those creating/spraying it.. The question becomes WHY are they doing it?

We are nothing more than biological robots ourselves. Each cell has it's own purpose written within it's own code.. as with all living things on this planet. A virus can rewrite what our own bodies cells are supposed to do... While we may be playing with mother nature, perhaps it can also be for our benefit in the long run.

With the reports of biological material being dropped from the atmosphere.. And in one place, even blood rain... Is it all related? I think perhaps it is. Living robotics is an evolution of such things over time.

The posts material that I was really replying to, was whether this nano material, or living robotics could in some way be helping our plight, but our natural knee jerk reaction would be to fear something we do not understand. And perhaps this is why this stuff is being created.

To fix a problem without the population panicking... Most humans tend to ponder only the negative of such things.. The potential catastrophic ramifications of the negative. I suppose after awhile that gets me down.. So I thanked you EFO for your post.

I fail to see the logic in sprinkling this all over the planet when it could potentially kill all of us, including those that decided to do it, if that makes sense...

Hope this clarifies what I was getting at.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 20th January 2020 at 19:33.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Anka (23rd January 2020), EFO (20th January 2020), Frank V (20th January 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Believe i posted this on another thread by ExomatrixTV, those kind of bots are not at all like the Terminator or other machines, but more like the bugs on "The day the earth stood still"

And by that it means they can go inside you and reprogram certain aspects of your brain, intercept signals, modify them and you would not even know. So for example a friend that gets close to you to hug you, could be transformed into a crazy guy trying to kill you if the bugs intercept what your eyes send to the brain and take off that signal and replace it with what they want you to see (anyone can be a potential killer of a politician or artist or activist etc). By the time you figure out or someone helps you, it's too late and the bugs have gone out of your body, no one would know?
    Tired

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

EFO (21st January 2020), ExomatrixTV (2nd February 2020), Mike (21st January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread