+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any recent ET abductions?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Default Any recent ET abductions?

HAS THERE BEEN ANY RECENT ET ABDUCTION ACTIVITY?

IF SO, HAS THE ACTIVITY BEEN SIGNIFICANT AS FAR AS NUMBERS GO?

I have not heard or read of any abductions by Grays or other ETs in recent times.

From my own research with abductees there were lots of abductions going on in the mid-90s. This is when abductions seemed to peak. It was easy to find abductees to work with for my research. I would surmise that there were literally millions of abductees planet-wide during the mid-90s. Then it seemed to taper off and then stop.

This was also a time when my own abductions were the most frequent. I and my family were getting abducted sometimes as much as two or three times a week!

My first abduction (this lifetime) along with my mother, brother and sister occurred in 1957.

After the mid-90s I was seldom being abducted. My last abduction occurred eight years ago and I have not been bothered since.

In recent times when the discussion of abductions occurs on various videos, forums, etc, it is usually only about abductions that occurred decades ago.

If I am correct in my assessment, then it begs the question: WHY?
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 14th January 2020 at 17:38.

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Agape (15th January 2020), Anka (14th January 2020), AutumnW (31st May 2020), Ben (15th January 2020), Billy (14th January 2020), boja (1st June 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (14th January 2020), cuitlahuac (19th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th January 2020), EFO (14th January 2020), Forest Denizen (14th January 2020), Franny (14th January 2020), Islander12 (1st June 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (18th January 2020), Kryztian (14th January 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th January 2020), mountain_jim (15th January 2020), onevoice (15th January 2020), OopsWrongPlanet? (16th January 2020), Peter UK (14th January 2020), Sadieblue (15th January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (14th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (16th January 2020), Valerie Villars (16th January 2020), Victoria (14th January 2020), XelNaga (17th January 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Default Re: Any recent ET abductions?

Well in terms of some abduction agendas and programmes there seems to have been something of a climate change in how these are both perceived and experienced. Many abductees now are second generation abductees and there are reports that there has developed a better understanding between abductor and abductee.

Certain factions of the grays have developed much more of an understanding of how traumatic these encounters can be when experienced and are more sensitised to that. The abductee has also grown to accept that there are contracts that exist which were formed prior to incarnation and that both abdcutor and abductee are inextricably linked in a cosmic unfolding with intentional purpose for both parties.

All the above would mean there's more of an acceptance and comprehension as to what is actually happening and a lot of the drama has subsided and consequent reporting thereof.

Of course if one's view is that there can't be anything purposeful for any human being abducted then none of the above will make any sense let alone be accepted. That's all understandable but I do think that a portion of this in the future will not use such contentious terms as abductee but will be named differently as an active participant.

The above in no way implies or accepts that there aren't nefarious agendas where those terms mean exactly what they say and as to why we are not hearing about them is more difficult to assess

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Anka (14th January 2020), AutumnW (31st May 2020), Ben (15th January 2020), Billy (14th January 2020), boja (1st June 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (14th January 2020), cuitlahuac (19th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th January 2020), EFO (14th January 2020), Forest Denizen (14th January 2020), Franny (14th January 2020), Kryztian (14th January 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th January 2020), mountain_jim (15th January 2020), Sadieblue (15th January 2020), Valerie Villars (16th January 2020), Victoria (14th January 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Victoria's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 277 posts

I'm not quite certain how to phrase this, similar to what Peter mentions, could it be that the nature of abductions has changed along with our perceptions of them? Maybe the technology being used has evolved to be less traumatic and/or less likely to leave physical proof of an occurrence? Could they (whoever is behind the experiences) be removing souls/minds now, instead of physically abducting people? Sounds silly, but I am not sure how to say it...

I think my last physical experience that fit every negative description of being abducted (at least that I documented and remember clearly in having had extreme bodily physical internal/external effects & environmental indications afterward) happened in 2011 in New York. At the time, I did not know what had happened, just that something did.

Since then, right up to present, I've had physical marks, experienced electrical interference and found strange fluorescent symbols spontaneously appear on my skin immediately after vivid contact scenario-type dreams and actual shared UFO sightings, but no other intelligible indications, or tangible memories of physical "abductions."

So, I have been wondering the same thing. Something has definitely changed during the last decade in my personal experiences, that I equated to possibly being the result of my evolving perception and learning more about them: evolving consciousness=different type of experience(?) It's interesting to think that such a change may be universal and has been recognized by other experiencers, as well.

Separately, I also wonder if maybe the internet has facilitated gathering post-abduction information, via voluntary UFO sighting reports, experiencer groups and abduction claims, for human organizations that might be performing abductions and then tailoring their programs appropriately? It's a good feedback loop.

I tend to think of that physical abduction 9 years ago as a milab event, vs contact.

Good question, Truman Cash! I'm very interested to hear from people and learn more.
    Last edited by Victoria; 18th January 2020 at 15:26. Reason: spelling, context & more

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

Anka (14th January 2020), AutumnW (31st May 2020), boja (1st June 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (15th January 2020), Chris Gilbert (17th January 2020), cuitlahuac (19th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th January 2020), EFO (14th January 2020), Forest Denizen (14th January 2020), Franny (14th January 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th January 2020), onevoice (15th January 2020), Peter UK (14th January 2020), Sadieblue (15th January 2020), TrumanCash (15th January 2020), Valerie Villars (16th January 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by Victoria (here)
    I'm not quite certain how to phrase this, similar to what Peter mentions, could it be that the nature of abductions has changed along with our perceptions of them? Maybe the technology being used has evolved to be less traumatic and/or less likely to leave physical proof of an occurrence? Could they (whoever is behind the experiences) be removing souls/minds now, instead of physically abducting people? Sounds silly, but I am not sure how to say it...

I think my last physical experience that fit every negative description of being abducted (at least that I documented and remember clearly in having had extreme bodily physical effects/external & environment indications afterward) happened in 2011 in New York. At the time, I did not know what had happened, just that something did.

Since then, I've had physical marks, experienced electrical interference and found strange fluorescent symbols spontaneously appear on my skin immediately after vivid contact scenario-type dreams and actual shared UFO sightings, but no other intelligible indications, or tangible memories of potential abductions.

So, I have been wondering the same thing. Something has definitely changed during the last decade in my personal experiences, that I equated to possibly being the result of my evolving perception and learning more about them. It's interesting to think that such a change may be universal and has been recognized by other experiencers, as well.

I also wonder if maybe the internet has facilitated gathering post-abduction information, via voluntary UFO sighting reports, experiencer groups and abduction claims, for human organizations that might be performing abductions and then tailoring their programs appropriately? It's a good feedback loop.

Good question, Truman Cash! I'm very interested to hear from people and learn more.
    To your first question:Yes and people have to fit themselves in this new changing.The era of passing through walls and ceilings has gone.
    For second question:The technology didn't evolved (it's still there but for others ),it's different having different purpose/s with the same goal.
    For your third question:Doesn't sound silly at all.Even if your intuition led you on the right path is not exactly removing the soul/minds,it's something different now of which I can't tell about until I have a clear view about it.

As per your story,both me and my wife had/have physical marks (some are still there but they are healing in time ) and photos of some of them and we take them as they are:no more,no less.

I one sentence:Things has changed dramatically in a good/benevolent manner/way for those who really want to see them.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (14th January 2020), AutumnW (31st May 2020), cuitlahuac (19th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th January 2020), Forest Denizen (15th January 2020), Franny (15th January 2020), Kryztian (18th January 2020), mountain_jim (15th January 2020), onevoice (15th January 2020), Peter UK (14th January 2020), Sadieblue (15th January 2020), Tintin (15th January 2020), TrumanCash (15th January 2020), Valerie Villars (1st June 2020), Victoria (16th January 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Could they (whoever is behind the experiences) be removing souls/minds now, instead of physically abducting people? Sounds silly, but I am not sure how to say it...
    A process akin to what you are referring to may be found here.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1331186

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

AutumnW (31st May 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th January 2020), EFO (15th January 2020), Forest Denizen (15th January 2020), Franny (15th January 2020), Kryztian (18th January 2020), mountain_jim (15th January 2020), Sadieblue (15th January 2020), Tintin (15th January 2020), TrumanCash (15th January 2020), Victoria (16th January 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)

I have not heard or read of any abductions by Grays or other ETs in recent times.

From my own research with abductees there were lots of abductions going on in the mid-90s. This is when abductions seemed to peak. It was easy to find abductees to work with for my research. I would surmise that there were literally millions of abductees planet-wide during the mid-90s. Then it seemed to taper off and then stop.

This was also a time when my own abductions were the most frequent. I and my family were getting abducted sometimes as much as two or three times a week!

My first abduction (this lifetime) along with my mother, brother and sister occurred in 1957.

After the mid-90s I was seldom being abducted. My last abduction occurred eight years ago and I have not been bothered since.

In recent times when the discussion of abductions occurs on various videos, forums, etc, it is usually only about abductions that occurred decades ago.

My question to you is how do you know that it was 8 years since your last abduction and how us it you can remember these abductions?

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

AutumnW (31st May 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th January 2020), Forest Denizen (15th January 2020), Franny (15th January 2020), Kryztian (18th January 2020), Peter UK (15th January 2020), Tintin (15th January 2020), TrumanCash (15th January 2020), Victoria (16th January 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Peter UK (here)
    Well in terms of some abduction agendas and programmes there seems to have been something of a climate change in how these are both perceived and experienced. Many abductees now are second generation abductees and there are reports that there has developed a better understanding between abductor and abductee.

Certain factions of the grays have developed much more of an understanding of how traumatic these encounters can be when experienced and are more sensitised to that. The abductee has also grown to accept that there are contracts that exist which were formed prior to incarnation and that both abdcutor and abductee are inextricably linked in a cosmic unfolding with intentional purpose for both parties.

All the above would mean there's more of an acceptance and comprehension as to what is actually happening and a lot of the drama has subsided and consequent reporting thereof.

Of course if one's view is that there can't be anything purposeful for any human being abducted then none of the above will make any sense let alone be accepted. That's all understandable but I do think that a portion of this in the future will not use such contentious terms as abductee but will be named differently as an active participant.

The above in no way implies or accepts that there aren't nefarious agendas where those terms mean exactly what they say and as to why we are not hearing about them is more difficult to assess
    Regarding your statement: "The abductee has also grown to accept that there are contracts that exist which were formed prior to incarnation and that both abdcutor and abductee are inextricably linked in a cosmic unfolding with intentional purpose for both parties."

I have proven that this assertion is false. I covered this falsehood in THE EYE OF RA and on my Matrix Revealed thread. New Agers used to accuse me of having "agreed" to be abducted way back in the 1990's. I discovered the source of this disinformation to be channeled (dis)information--Specifically channeled ETs (sometimes portraying themselves under various monikers.)

Unlike most (if not all) abductees I have recovered many past life abductions and contacts with Grays, Mantids, Anunnaki, et al. In doing so I actually found out why they started abducting me and I have made that information public. And it was certainly not that I agreed to be abducted. Grays are very consistent liars. They put abductees in a hypnotic trance, use screen memories to deceive and then hypnotically implant the abductee with amnesia. That's "agreement"?

An abduction means that one is kidnapped without one's permission. That is the correct word to use.

To reduce the term abductions to "active participant" is a blatant falsehood and I have confirmed this through years of research with abductees and tracing their abductions back through many past lives.

They follow abductees from lifetime to lifetime and refer to us as "chosen ones", apparently to flatter us. The term "chosen ones" does not in any way imply an agreement or contract. It's more like--We have chosen to kidnap you, extract your sperm and ova, implant you and do whatever we want to do with you. It appears that you have not read the documentation in my books.

What this thread is about is: Are abductions still occurring and to what degree? And if abductions have decreased dramatically or completely ended, then why?

Compared to the mid-1990's abductions have certainly dropped off. Whether they have stopped entirely, I do not know but am looking for credible information on that subject. If they have entirely stopped, in my view the most intriguing questions is--Why?

So far I have not seen any posts that answer these questions. I'm not sure if anyone here can actually answer these questions. I have not heard of or read about any recent abductions that have occurred in the last year or two. Has anyone?
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 15th January 2020 at 04:10.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

AutumnW (31st May 2020), cuitlahuac (19th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th January 2020), EFO (18th January 2020), mountain_jim (15th January 2020), Olaf (16th January 2020), Spiral (15th January 2020), Tintin (15th January 2020), Valerie Villars (16th January 2020), Victoria (16th January 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Peter UK (here)
    Could they (whoever is behind the experiences) be removing souls/minds now, instead of physically abducting people? Sounds silly, but I am not sure how to say it...
    A process akin to what you are referring to may be found here.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1331186

They have been manipulating souls since time immemorial. I may have been the first abductee to ever report this to Linda Moulton Howe. I sent her both of my books and spoke with her on the phone in the mid-90's after I had discovered that the Mantids were manipulating souls. She acted like she had never heard of this phenomenon before and was incredulous.

That is, they use the tunnel of light technology to hoover up souls into their motherships where they sort of pound you into a new body or send you down to a hospital where a mother abductee is giving birth. This is the artificial reincarnation cycle that abductees are forced into. It also appears to be why abductions tend to follow family (genetic) lines.

The Mantids work directly with the Anunnaki. Linda Howe has since changed her mind on that subject apparently due to others reporting the same phenomenon. I am glad she is speaking out about it now.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 15th January 2020 at 04:28.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

AutumnW (31st May 2020), cuitlahuac (19th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th January 2020), EFO (18th January 2020), mountain_jim (15th January 2020), Olaf (16th January 2020), onevoice (15th January 2020), Spiral (15th January 2020), Tintin (15th January 2020), Valerie Villars (16th January 2020), Victoria (16th January 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

I look at it from within the benevolent group of what you might call “contactee” rather than “abductee” group and what I know and have seen from the ET perspective and technologies they use,
    strangely enough I think you are right there and the phenomena has globally subsided.

One thing I’d better repeat that I know of the numbers( ET groups around and the capacity of their spaceships and the technologies they use),
    there’s no “millions of abductees”, there’s good few of them over the decades, true,
    the rest of what people report happens through fine frequency tuning and psychological transfer and possibly use of advanced Virtual Reality technology that can be shared simultaneously in a crowd or an area allowing more sensitive individuals to experience at least part of “them”.

They aren’t that many in numbers or real time capacity even if their presence always looks very huge.

If you look at it from a pragmatic perspective of a scientist, also every “program”, experiment and targeted activity have a meaning and timeline to it,
    it’s not meant to “last forever”.

Now the question of why something stopped working with us and why contacts are more difficult these days, from practical observers standpoint again seems to have all to do with frequency technologies we have created in the meantime and the electromagnetic shielding of urban and industrial areas, it’s huge
    and it’s very real.
    The same reason we can’t see the starry night above cities because of light pollution no matter how well we look,
    there’s EM and frequency shield created by our own technologies here on Earth.

More subtle it seems it can actually block or redirect many of their “signals”.

It took only decade or two to get millions perhaps billions of human brains adjusted and most attentive to their mobile phones and other electronic networks,
    brain is very plastic and adaptable, it learns to tune the way you train it, it has the capacity to block frequencies as well if you train it or lock itself within a spectrum it feels familiar with.
    See it took only two decades and billions of people got tuned/trained to lock into the mobile and other networks. Of course the brain can also leave the town and cell phones home and revert back to its original state but it needs action from our bodies in order to do that.

It would not surprise me a lot if the whole idea of mobile networks and monitoring satellites was based on global “defence logic”, creating better frequency shield.

Of course nothing is perfect and the array of advanced technologies in ET use may be almost endless compared to our current perspectives but everything in the technological space has its limitations and purpose, Universally speaking,
    so I’m not worried they can’t get through if they really want to
    but it seems more difficult from both side of the Space Curtain ( better than Iron Curtain ?, I don’t think so)
    and/or human defence strategies push them out of the frequency “grey zone” to other parts of the EM spectrum where they’d have to use different technologies in order to communicate and they would be identifiable from the human side.

It just seems to me that way. Perhaps the whole human collective tactics IS deliberate and we are all waiting for revelations in the “clear daylight”
    we could actually identify and inspect as such.

There are also time cycles and orbits. It seems that any spaceships in “vicinity” are actually stationed on long orbits around the Sun( rather than the planet unless they would attempt close approach).
    The advantage in “parking” well equipped mothership on orbit of the Sun is at least twofold: low energy consumption and safe observation point “in the shade”.
    Objects like ships aren’t easily detectable because they are too small compared to planets and stars in size unless they would be making many “flybys”.

Being concealed in long orbit around the Sun has some advantages and disadvantages, they have to make use of the time cycle factor.
    So in turn there are better and worse years and seasons to conduct contact operations, possibly.

Also big changes in human awareness are coinciding factor in my opinion.

Without sufficient awareness and information people were quite innocent and vulnerable for long time here, not all of them but many were kept in the state of spiritual and secular slavery for hundreds of years.
    Awareness ultimately rises depending on precise information plus extensive brain processing even in one generation. So people aren’t “starving” for data overload, not even for virtual entertainment and the brain gets to decide whether it wants more information from “out there” or not.

There are many eyes on the topic today, whole natural burst of awareness among scientific apparatus all over the world and evolution of human technologies is speeding forwards so logically it’s all coming to the point of possible harmonics ( if I say equilibrium some would think of equality but jump over millions of years is not as easy) where contact between them and us is direct and unobscured.

Only do not forget or underestimate couple factors here, any ancient/advanced/space faring civilisation are super logical, of all things the first.
    It worked itself out and perfected its makings by eliminating as many logical ( including ethical - that is ethically logical ) mistakes as possible.

They still learn about the Universe, it’s vast and nearly endless.

In turn they don’t understand all about us, especially things to do with our irrationality, ethical and emotional obscurity and so forth. There are things that you can’t “read from Space” about the life of ants. Much of our conflict down here looks absurdly absurd from birds perspective. Wars being so self destructive, discrimination and racism based on pseudo factors like the shape of your nose or eye colour, makes zero sense at all. You are who you are, your brain finely tuned or upset, the best computational intelligence around so far, capable of miracles.

But: do not underestimate their logical sense and rationality( please).
    If they do a mistake they will probably try their best to repair it in a matter of no time. I’ve not observed them talking nonsense or taking chances,
    if there’s one thing I’d call an ID factor with them it’s the correctness of know-how related to Life and perfect logic of operations.

Some of these groups focused on studying human biological makeup for decades because it looked like (and does) some ancient puzzle we are trying to resolve within ourselves on this very planet and we are still a puzzle to ourselves and them more.

The time we have left to reflect on the communication/contact and information we have received previously is incredibly important as well.
    Some made it far for a little piece they have received, being able to make good use of it( technical inventions for example).

Others like me who were allowed to see the “bigger picture” keep thinking, studying, comparing data, refining our conclusions for very long time now.
    In case of more complex, complicated information fields and related phenomena I think it’s important to compare data and think and rethink( and rethink again, many times).
    Very few “correct solutions” come to people who aren’t able or willing to do the maths. And mathematicians themselves are people willing to trouble and torture their brains a lot they are not people who automatically arrive at solutions of every difficult problem they see.

Looking from that perspective there will be always more problems the Universe has to offer than existing solutions.
    So that Life is always interesting and can not become a mechanism unless we have created it thus.

🙏
    Last edited by Agape; 15th January 2020 at 04:34.

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

AutumnW (31st May 2020), Craig (15th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th January 2020), EFO (18th January 2020), Franny (15th January 2020), mountain_jim (15th January 2020), Olaf (16th January 2020), onevoice (15th January 2020), Peter UK (15th January 2020), sunflower (15th January 2020), Sunny (15th January 2020), Tintin (15th January 2020), TrumanCash (15th January 2020), Valerie Villars (16th January 2020), Victoria (16th January 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)

My question to you is how do you know that it was 8 years since your last abduction and how us it you can remember these abductions?
    Read my books. It's all documented there as well as in my Matrix Revealed thread (links below and my books are free of charge).

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

AutumnW (31st May 2020), cuitlahuac (19th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (15th January 2020), EFO (18th January 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (1st June 2020), mab777 (4th March 2020), mountain_jim (15th January 2020), Spiral (15th January 2020), sunflower (15th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (16th January 2020), Tintin (15th January 2020), Valerie Villars (16th January 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

My abductions were going on well into the last decade, but regarding the subject as a whole I think something has shifted & it's moved onto another level one way or another

From what I am aware of its still happening, but much more subtly, either they are better at blocking memories or they have moved past wanting us all talking about it. Others are putting them in the public's conscience, such as Tom Delonge & the publicity around the "tic tac" ufo case, the story has always changed, nude venusians were once very popular until we discovered venus was too hot to support life

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Agape (18th January 2020), AutumnW (31st May 2020), Bluegreen (15th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (20th January 2020), EFO (18th January 2020), Forest Denizen (15th January 2020), Peter UK (17th January 2020), TrumanCash (18th January 2020), Valerie Villars (16th January 2020), Victoria (16th January 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,689 times in 20,824 posts

Exclamation Re: Any recent ET abductions?

Alien Abduction 2020: (Top 3 Cases Scientists Can't Dismiss):

Dr. John Mack: Anomalous Experiences and Transformation of Consciousness:

Dr. John Mack interview on The Today Show:

Dr John Mack on Company (a WXYZ Detroit talk show):

John Mack: Human Encounters with Aliens (excerpt):

Ps: I met Dr. John E. Mack personally when he was invited by us to give a lecture in Amsterdam 1995.

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 15th January 2020 at 22:36.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

AutumnW (31st May 2020), Billy (17th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (20th January 2020), mountain_jim (16th January 2020), Peter UK (17th January 2020), TrumanCash (18th January 2020), Valerie Villars (16th January 2020), Victoria (16th January 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Thanks

Remembering Zimbabwe’s great alien invasion!

Tracking down one of the Ariel School experiencers took some doing, but eventually I connected with Sarah* in what she referred to as “a most stubborn old Rhodie [white Rhodesian] bar” in downtown Harare.

Of the more than 110 children and staff who had been at the school, which sits just outside the small agricultural centre of Ruwa, when the aliens landed in 1994, she thought she was probably the only one still in the country.
    “Everyone’s ****ed off to Canada or the UK,” she said. “Or died.”
    When it became clear to her drinking buddies that we were going to talk UFOs, eyes began to roll.

“Christ, Sê, not ET again,” someone muttered.
    She ignored him.

“Whaddya wanna know? Actually, it’ll be simpler if I just shoot. It happened, OK. Sixty-two kids between the ages of about six and 12 saw the aliens land and get out of their little ships. When the kids returned to class they were completely freaked and couldn’t stop nattering about little men who looked a bit like Michael Jackson. The teachers told them to shut up, as teachers are wont to do, and classes proceeded.
    “But the next day the school received a bunch of calls from parents wanting to know why their kids were spooked. It got so that the teachers started to freak out, too, and a local UFO expert called Cynthia Hind was invited to speak to everyone. It was via her, I think, that we heard about a famous shrink who was coming from the US to assess the children. What was his name now … Mack, Dr John Mack, who I heard was killed by a drunk driver a few years back.”

Dedicated investigator

Hind, who died in 2000, had publicly acknowledged her own experiences with otherwordly beings in the past, and had dedicated the past decade and a half of her life to investigating UFO sightings on the African continent on behalf of the Mutual UFO Network, and then publishing her findings in the very collectable newsletter, UFO Afrinews.

I had brought along a printout of Issue 11, which I opened on the bar counter before Sarah on Hind’s article “UFO flap in Zimbabwe: Case No 95”. It begins:
    “Wednesday, 14th September, 1994, was an exciting night for Southern Africa. Round about 20:50 to 21:05 hours, a pyrotechnic display of some magnificence appeared in the almost clear night skies of this part of the continent.”

An Ariel schoolchild telling her story of the alien who arrived.

Astronomers across the region soon reported that the “pyrotechnic display”, seen as far afield as Zambia and Botswana, had been a meteor shower. Hind, though, recorded receiving dozens of reports of a capsule-like fireball, trailing fire and flanked by two smaller capsules.

She also received several reports of alien sightings around the same time: a young boy and his mother reported a daylight sighting; a trucker who had seen strange beings on the road at night. And then, on September 16, Hind received the report from Ariel School, which she records as Case 96, and describes as “one of the most exciting UFO stories of this or any year”.

Childhood recollection

Hind’s narrative closely mirrors Sarah’s recollection. At 10am, Hind writes, on a hot day, the children were let out for their mid-morning break. They were drawn to an area beyond their playing field of “long grass with thorn and other indigenous bushes, trees growing higgledy-piggledy fashion, and undergrowth thick and heavy enough to hide a child should he venture there”.

The teachers had all entered the staff room for a meeting and the only adult outdoors was the tuckshop mistress, who was soon swamped by children claiming they had seen “three or four objects coming into the rough bush area … disc-like objects coming in along the power lines and finally landing in the rough, among the trees. The children were a little bit afraid, although they were also curious.”

The UFO investigator goes on to record the testimonies of several of the children, who she says represented “a cross-section of Zimbabweans: black African children from several tribes, coloured children (a cross-breeding of black and white), Asian children (whose grandparents were from India) and white children, mostly Zimbabwean-born, but whose parents were either from South Africa or Britain”.

Although they all came from wealthy families (tuition at Ariel School was expensive), Hind believed their cultural differences gave rise to differing interpretations of the event, and that the differences in interpretation made the details that were common to all accounts very compelling indeed.

One of the white students, for example, “thought at first that the little man in black might have been Mrs Stevens’ gardener, but then he saw that the figure had long, straight black hair, ‘not really like [a] black [person’s] hair’, so he realised he had made a mistake!”

Some of the black children thought the short little beings were zvikwambo, or tokoloshes – the evil goblins of Shona and Ndebele folklore – and burst into tears, fearing they would be eaten.

Guy G said: “[I] could see the little man (about a metre tall) was dressed in a black, shiny suit; that he had long black hair and his eyes, which seemed lower on the cheek than our eyes, were large and elongated. The mouth was just a slit and the ears were hardly discernible.”

Parent’s disbelief

Hind’s account ends with her outrage at the disbelief of the children’s’ parents.
    “What a frightening indictment of our society that when we are confronted by something we don’t understand, we don’t even attempt to open our minds to the event.”

After reading the article, Sarah ordered another Castle and said: “To be perfectly honest, I don’t think you would be here talking to me now if it wasn’t for that woman [Hind].

“What happened at Ariel was certainly weird, so many kids coming back from break with such similar stories, but I doubt many people would have heard about it if Hind hadn’t made such a fuss. She was the first person to interview the kids, and got the news out to all sorts of important people, Mack included, as if, you know, finally here was some vindication.”

Hind’s descriptions of Mack from this time do indeed suggest she regarded him as something of a redeemer figure, a man who was “not only open-minded and prepared to listen, but an academic of some standing. And one who has risked his credibility with his colleagues to come out and say he believes the experiences of abductees are very real indeed.”

Who was this man, Mack, whose interest transformed a local curiosity into a study that continues to animate UFO chat rooms to this day?

I’d been told a little of his biography by a relative of mine called Nicky Carter, who after hearing of the incident from a brother at Ariel School had been the first media respondent, covering it as a producer for an SABC current affairs program called Agenda.

Prize-winning author

Dr John E Mack, she said, had been a Pulitzer prize-winning author (awarded for his 1977 study of Lawrence of Arabia, A Prince of Our Disorder: The Life of TE Lawrence) and a professor of psychiatry at the Harvard Medical School.

Highly regarded, Mack had nevertheless been having a tough year professionally when Carter met him. His problems stemmed from his interest in the alien abduction phenomenon, which he had begun researching in the early 1990s and about which he had written the bestselling book Abduction: Human Encounters with Aliens.

Carter sent me Mack’s own account of the fallout. “In the spring of 1994,” he writes in his second book on the alien abduction phenomenon, Passport to the Cosmos, “one of the deans at the Harvard Medical School handed me a letter that called for the establishment of a small committee to investigate my work [on the alien abduction phenomenon].

Dr John Mack was a Pulitzer prize-winner who came under fire for his UFO research.
    “After explaining vaguely that ‘concerns’ had been expressed to the university about what I was doing (although he told of no specific complaint, nor was any offered in the letter), he added pleasantly – for he had been a friend and colleague – that I would not have gotten into trouble if I had not suggested in the book [Abduction] that my findings might require a change in our view of reality, rather than saying that I had found a new psychiatric syndrome whose cause had not yet been established.”
    Another peer, Paul McHugh of Johns Hopkins Medical School, was less delicate, describing Mack in the Los Angeles Times as “a brilliant fellow who occasionally loses it, and this time he’s lost it big time”.

Mack’s standard rejoinder was to point out that, although alien encounters were “not possible according to the science of the times”, they might nevertheless “turn out to be real in some way that we do not yet understand … as the bizarre reports of rocks we now call meteorites falling from the sky seemed [impossible] in the 18th century.”

Attempted ouster

By mid-1994 Mack had overcome attempts at an ouster by some of his Harvard colleagues, and was planning to expand the scope of his research to include African alien encounters and abductions. A flight was booked to South Africa, where Mack had organised to meet with experiencers such as the well-known traditional healer and author Credo Mutwa (who was to tell Mack, according to Carter, who covered the interview for the SABC, about his rape by a golden-haired, blue-eyed alien female.)
    As he was preparing to depart for Africa, news of the Ariel School encounter broke, and Mack adjusted his travel plans accordingly.

These were the extraordinary coincidences by which the world’s most newsworthy psychiatrist happened to land, meteorlike, in Zimbabwe. Hind recorded how he appeared on “two radio shows and one TV programme” before driving the 35km from Harare to Ruwa.

“These days were filled with exciting revelations for him,” wrote Hind.
    “John was able to get through to parents and teachers and convince them that, even if they did not believe the children, it was counterproductive to accuse them of lying.”
    What interested Mack was how the children’s accounts connected to things he’d been told by other of his “experiencer participants”, namely that the aliens had communicated an urgent environmental message.

In Passport to the Cosmos, Mack records that after some years of research he was “astonished to discover … in case after case, powerful messages about the human threat to the Earth’s ecology were being conveyed to the experiencers in vivid, unmistakable words and images”. He personally deemed it “quite possible that the protection of the Earth’s life is at the heart of the abduction phenomenon”.

Original interviews

Snippets of Mack’s interviews with the children can still be found on YouTube today. A fifth-grader called Francis tells the gentle-eyed psychiatrist he was warned “about something that’s going to happen,” and that “pollution mustn’t be”. Eleven-year-old Emma says; “I think they want people to know that we’re actually making harm on this world and we mustn’t get too technologed [sic].”

I cued up one of the clips on my phone for Sarah, but she waved it away.
    “I can’t, I can’t … no, I’ve had too much of my own experience to want to relive somebody else’s.”

After a long draw on her beer she said: “They weren’t wrong, though, about the environmental ****, were they? If you go out there now you’ll see the Miombo forests have disappeared for firewood.”

Drawings by pupils at Ariel School in Zimbabwe of the aliens’ visit to their school in September 1994.
    But during my first visit to the district, what had struck me was not the state of the forests but the fact that Ariel School had continued to grow in pupil numbers, and looked to be prospering.

The khaki uniforms, the red floppy hats, the break-time chirring – it all matched the YouTube clips, only there were no longer any white students, the white farming families having all moved elsewhere as a result of the government’s radical land reform policies. The “rough area” beyond the playground had been stumped and mown into a second sports field, dusty for want of rain. I asked a few teachers I bumped into about the events of 1994, but it seemed that aspect of the school’s history had left with the farmers.

“There was his documentary being made about it at one point,” said Sarah, getting a little shaky on her stool. “An American chap. What was his name now … Randall, Randy. Ha! Anyway, that was about seven or eight years ago now, and I haven’t heard anything since.”

Exploring the frontiers

I knew a little more than she did, again courtesy of my relative, who had provided local assistance to the documentary-maker. After Mack was killed in a car accident in London in 2004, some of his supporters and family members had founded the John E Mack Institute, with a mission to “explore the frontiers of human experience, to serve the transformation of individual consciousness, and to further the evolution of the paradigms by which we understand human identity”.

In 2007, to further these rather grandiose aims, a young filmmaker called Randall Nickerson had signed on to do something with the Ariel School footage. “Geez, he was sooo handsome,” said Sarah, slapping her palms against her jeans.
    “I could hardly concentrate when he was interviewing me. Not only that, he understood the thing on a different level, because he was an experiencer himself, who had been quite open about his encounter. I think he even appeared on Oprah!”
    I had contacted Nickerson in 2008, and because he happened to be in Cape Town running former Ariel students to ground, we arranged to meet and talk about his project. He cancelled at the last minute, though, saying he didn’t feel quite ready.
    From time to time I checked the Mack Institute webpage for updates, but after a few years it seemed the project had run into financial difficulties. Then, in late 2013, two hours of footage tagged with Nickerson’s name surfaced on YouTube. I can recognise the carcass of a creative albatross when I see one, and the amorphous video dump showed every sign of being just that.

As an accidental historical record, though, it is fascinating: a trove of rural school scenes from the eve of irreversible societal change; the last generation of khaki uniforms, freckled noses and colonial English accents; and Cynthia Hind, already an anachronism in a series of pre-independence floral print dresses, and wearing what was described to me as a “Bulawayo perm”.

Tacked on at the end of the video are some snippets of interviews Nickerson conducted with former students. “It really does stick with me that something happened, something was out there,” says a young man. “I think something definitely happened,” says a young woman.

‘Amazing experience’

A former teacher says “We met up on many occasions after that and hugged and shook our heads and said that was the most amazing experience of our lives”, whereas another former student says he hasn’t talked about the event to anyone, “because they’d probably think I’m nuts”.

When I told Sarah about the video she became very agitated. “Can I see it? Oh God no, I don’t want to. What do they all say? Am I on it?” she cried.
    “Ok, just show me.”

We watched the relevant part of the video, Sarah with a hand over her mouth.
    “God, their accents,” she said at one point, of the now American, Australian and English tones that contrasted so sharply with the voices she had known. It crossed my mind that the truly galvanic event in all of their lives was not the UFO landing but the policy from upon high that had turned them into aliens in New York, London, or wherever.

Then again, what did I know? When the clip ended Sarah stubbed out an Everest Menthol and shook her head.
    “You want to know the real message here? The real message is that this stuff can brand you for life. It undermined Mack’s credibility, became this huge unending thing for others, and it certainly ****ed me up. I mean, try telling people that you live in permanent fear of these things returning one day. Try telling them that you can actually sense when they’re back in our atmosphere. They’ll think you’re a kook. All this lot do,” she said, casting mock-angry eyes down the bar at a fellow boozer, who raised his glass and said: “True, but we love you anyway, Sê.”
    Despite her patently thick skin, a look of extreme sadness entered Sarah’s eyes for a moment, as she pretended to watch her fingers pulling the label from a beer bottle.
    “Christ, and to think I told the family I was just popping out to Bon Marche.”

Source

62 School children:close encounter with Reptilian being:UFO lands in school yard.

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 15th January 2020 at 22:48.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

26. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (18th January 2020), AutumnW (31st May 2020), Bill Ryan (17th January 2020), Billy (17th January 2020), boja (16th January 2020), DeeMetrios (18th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (20th January 2020), Forest Denizen (16th January 2020), James (15th January 2020), meeradas (18th January 2020), mountain_jim (16th January 2020), Olaf (16th January 2020), Pam (18th January 2020), Peter UK (17th January 2020), Philippe (18th January 2020), TrumanCash (18th January 2020), Tyy1907 (17th January 2020), Valerie Villars (16th January 2020), Victoria (16th January 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

I recall being abducted within the past 2 years, when I awoke on a slab with a bluish grey jabbing my leg (man, that hurt!). This was followed by what I conjecture to be a milab a few weeks later. I am still getting tiny new rectangular scars on my leg. So, the abductions are ongoing, IMHO.

28. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Agape (18th January 2020), AutumnW (31st May 2020), Bill Ryan (18th January 2020), Billy (17th January 2020), DeeMetrios (3rd June 2020), Denise/Dizi (20th January 2020), EFO (18th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (16th January 2020), Forest Denizen (16th January 2020), Kryztian (18th January 2020), mountain_jim (16th January 2020), OopsWrongPlanet? (16th January 2020), Pam (18th January 2020), Peter UK (17th January 2020), Spiral (16th January 2020), TrumanCash (16th January 2020), Tyy1907 (17th January 2020), Valerie Villars (16th January 2020), Victoria (16th January 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,566 times in 712 posts

The UFO phenomenon is a cultural phenomenon. In the mid to late 1900s when UFOs were flying in the sky like chemtrails there was almost none in China. Aduction was very rare in China too. The only one I heard was the Phoenix mountain aduction, and was nothing like the American ones.

The fact that abductions went rampant in the past decades and came to a sudden stop now may have a cultural explanation. That is, we have entered a new stage in history where abduction is not compatible with the new culture. I think it is possible to list many things that support this idea. For example, media control and surveillance have become near total, AI is beginning to take over daily life, and we are about one second to midnight.

Looking back I am now suspicious if the aliens ever needed to make physical examinations on abductees, or probe their genitals for breeding.
    Last edited by syrwong; 18th January 2020 at 14:36.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Agape (18th January 2020), AutumnW (31st May 2020), Bill Ryan (18th January 2020), EFO (18th January 2020), Kryztian (18th January 2020), Pam (18th January 2020), Peter UK (17th January 2020), sunflower (17th January 2020), Victoria (17th January 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Austria Avalon Member Melatonin's Avatar
    Thanks

Devil's Den by Mr. Lovelace is the best abduction-related book released in 2019.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Melatonin For This Post:

AutumnW (31st May 2020), Bill Ryan (18th January 2020), boja (18th January 2020), cuitlahuac (19th January 2020), DeeMetrios (3rd June 2020), Denise/Dizi (20th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (18th January 2020), Pam (18th January 2020), TrumanCash (24th January 2020), Victoria (18th January 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Melatonin (here)
    Devil's Den by Mr. Lovelace is the best abduction-related book released in 2019.
    Terry Lovelace was interviewed here for two hours by George Knapp on Coast to Coast AM just a few weeks ago (22 December). The incident had happened back in 1977.
    1. http://avalonlibrary.net/Coast_to_Co...20Hour%203.mp3
    2. http://avalonlibrary.net/Coast_to_Co...20Hour%204.mp3
    Here's his book:

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AutumnW (31st May 2020), boja (1st June 2020), cuitlahuac (19th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (20th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (18th January 2020), Forest Denizen (18th January 2020), Kryztian (18th January 2020), Pam (18th January 2020), TrumanCash (18th January 2020), Victoria (18th January 2020), Yoda (19th January 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Here's his book:
    This book is available for downloading at here. If you register at this site, there is a drop-down option you can select to convert the book to PDF and download it.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

AutumnW (31st May 2020), Denise/Dizi (20th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (18th January 2020), TrumanCash (18th January 2020), Victoria (18th January 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    Thanks

Incident At Devil's Den - A True Story By Terry Lovelace:

The Talk Spot is an interview show where we have guests of all backgrounds on. This episode features Terry Lovelace, author of "Incident At Devil's Den."

Alien Abduction, Interrogation and Life Turned UPSIDE DOWN! What Happened?

It’s not often that I do a show here on Higher Journeys that warrants an immediate part two, but what you about to hear is one such case. The story of Terry Lovelace is SO deep, SO multifaceted, SO harrowing, that involves endless twists and turns. This a story that continues to unravel to this day. That story was documented in his book, Incident at Devil’s Den - A True Story. This is about alien abduction. One of the strangest accounts I have ever heard, but the strangeness just begins with the abduction. What would follow his encounter carries all the makings of a SCI FI thriller, except this isn’t science fiction at all. Terry, an otherwise “normal guy” - a lawyer, a former assistant attorney general, a family man, father and grandfather is also an experiencer - a contactee who’s encounters have taken him down a rabbit hole the likes of which I’d never heard before. Terry was very emotional during our interview, and for good reason. Re-living the days, weeks, and years that would follow his set of experiences, recurring nightmares and an unrelenting passion to make sure that the world knows what he feels is really going on with many humans on this planet.

TC EP 194: The Incident At Devils Den with Terry Lovelace:

On Episode 194: The Incident At Devils Den, we are bringing on Terry Lovelace, the author of “Incident At Devils Den.” Terry is a professional in every sense of the word. He’s served in the military, has a bachelor's degree in Psychology (cum laude), served as a felony prosecutor, and served as Assistant Attorney General for the U.S. Territory of American Samoa. Yet, with all these accolades, he is coming forward to share his incredible abduction story: Terry and a friend were taken by a craft that came for them while they were out camping. That is where most abduction stories may end, but Terry's story just begins at the incident at Devils Den. BIO: Terry Lovelace served on active duty in the United States Air Force from 1973 to 1979. Trained as a medic and EMT, the bulk of his enlistment was spent as a first responder at the Emergency Room of Whiteman Air Force Base Hospital. After military service, he completed a bachelor’s degree in Psychology, cum laude, from Park University. He earned a Juris Doctor from Western Michigan and was admitted to the bar the same year. In addition to serving as a felony prosecutor, he was keenly interested in healthcare law. He’s a member of the American College of Healthcare Executives and was certified as a healthcare risk manager. While an Assistant Attorney General for the U.S. Territory of American Samoa, he served as General Counsel for LBJ Tropical Medical Center. He finished his legal career as State’s Attorney for Vermont’s Board of Medical Practice in 2012 and lives in Dallas with his wife of 45 years.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 18th January 2020 at 15:16.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

AutumnW (31st May 2020), Forest Denizen (18th January 2020), meeradas (18th January 2020), mountain_jim (19th January 2020), Olaf (19th January 2020), TrumanCash (18th January 2020), Victoria (18th January 2020)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    Thanks

[quote]: "I’ve been a devoted runner for most of my life. I began running in earnest when I left the military in late 1979. I didn’t run marathons, but I was devoted to three or four miles a day. Soon I noticed something odd. At about the two-mile mark in my run a spot on my right leg went completely numb. It was just above my knee and only about an inch in diameter. With a pin I could define its edges as perfectly round. Less than an hour after my run the sensation returned. I mentioned it to my doctor who blew it off and suggested I do the same. I dubbed it my “numb spot” and never gave it a second thought. That was until October 22, 2012 when a fall landed me in an emergency room.

An X-ray of my leg above the knee discovered an anomalous bit of metal. The radiologist was sure it was a manmade object about the size of a fingernail with two wires attached. He pointed out it resembled an “RIFD compute device.” He also noticed a collection of foreign objects below in my calf muscle. He insisted on examining my leg for scar tissue, insisting the only way these objects could become embedded in my leg would have required an incision. He said, “It’s impossible to breach the integrity of the skin without leaving a scar.” There is no scar. I asked, “Doctor, how often do you find a foreign body underneath the skin without a corresponding scar?” He thought for a moment. “Never,” he replied. “I’ve been a radiologist for 23 years and I’ve never seen it before.” He said it was “disturbing.”

A day or two later I made the connection. The foreign object in my knee lay just below my “numb spot.” In early 2013 the nightmares returned and reopened a chapter of my life I hoped had ended in 1978. I had no intention of ever disclosing what happened to my friend and I back in 1977.

September of 2017, I was a guest speaker at a UFO event in Houston. It was my first public appearance and opportunity to speak candidly on the topic of alien abduction. This was the time when I decided to write a book. It’s an important topic. We deserve to be informed and not mislead. I fear we’ve been desensitized about the UFO phenomena by the media especially the motion picture industry. Close Encounters of the Third Kind was released in November 1977. my experience happened in June that same year. Now, YouTube provides a flood of valid information mixed with confabulation and deception. Know the truth. Alien’s really exist and some live and walk among us without so much as a second look. There are probably many species from different worlds or different dimensions here on Earth today.

Some aliens may actually be our “benign space brothers” as some have claimed. Here to join hands and walk mankind into a new era of peace and higher consciousness. Maybe so, but not the ones we met. The beings we met were monsters. They kidnap people and subject them to terror and brutality in pursuit of their agenda. They are 100% purpose-driven and void of empathy for human or animal suffering. We are their lab rats. Once you’re tagged as their specimen you’re tagged for a lifetime. Like a wild animal on the Serengeti Plane.

When I finished speaking, about a dozen people stayed and formed a queue to ask questions. Some folks just wanted to know a few more details and a few others told me about their own abduction experiences. I noticed a young college student growing impatient for his turn. A few minutes later he came forward and excitedly asked, “How can I get them to take me?” I was stunned. “Were you not paying attention?” I asked.
    I guess not.

Look closely at the x-ray images. What makes these image remarkable is the absence of scar tissue over or near the objects.

If you’re curious about my abduction and what qualifies me to speak with authority about such an esoteric topic, it began on a camping trip. In 1977, I was a 22-year-old staff sergeant in the United States Air Force. My friend Toby and I went on a two-night camping trip to an Arkansas State park known as Devils Den. We planned the trip as a wilderness adventure. Instead of a wilderness adventure, we experienced an encounter with something unimaginable. We became unwilling participants to events that shaped our futures in ways we could never have imagined. It’s caused me four decades of disturbed sleep. It cost my dear friend his life.

After my enlistment I made my profession in the law, first as an attorney in private practice and then as a civil servant. The question I’m most often asked is, “Why didn’t you come forward sooner?” There are several reasons. I enjoyed the respect of my peers and a good reputation in the legal community. Had I come forward with my story 30 or even 10 years ago, it would not have been well received. It would have meant the end of my legal career.

In certain professions the subject of UFOs is taboo. To name just a few: the law, academia, medicine, and the commercial airline industry. Being overheard discussing the UFO topic in the lunchroom can carry negative consequences.
    My wife and I kept this topic to ourselves. We learned to avoid the subject because of the nightmares that always returned after the event was discussed. Horrific dreams that disturbed our sleep. Over time we discovered these night-terrors were punitive. If we avoided the subject matter the nightmares would cease … for a time. They never completely abated. In later years I would experience one or two a year. They persist to this day.

I’m asked how I can recall these things with such clarity when they occurred so long ago? As soon as I learned I was being investigated by the USAF’s Office of Special Investigations or “OSI,” I prepared a written chronology of everything that happened. I had been threatened with a court-martial for trespass onto federal land and it seemed wise to record all I could remember while it was fresh in my mind.

I began keeping a written journal of my nightmares. It required some discipline, but I forced myself to record as much on paper as I could remember before the memories vanished. I found it helped me to better understand what happened. I learned to cope with the terror.

On a beautiful June evening in 1977 the event that what would become the Incident at Devils Den unfolded.

We arrived at Devils Den State Park in Northwestern Arkansas in the midafternoon. We intentionally dodged the crowded campgrounds and sought somewhere remote. A place better suited to photographing wildlife, particularly eagles. We drove deep into the park seeking out an isolated area on high ground. Our gravel road degraded into twin ruts in a dirt trail. Eventually, we crested the top of the small hill that opened onto a field.

Before us was a small meadow of late blooming wildflowers and knee-high grass. For a moment, we were awestruck by the scene. We nodded to one another and celebrated our good fortune. “This was the place!” The expanse of the high plateau was perfect for wildlife photography. We set up our campsite just as twilight enveloped us. The night was crystal clear, and the stars were amazing.

After a late dinner of some badly burned hot dogs we settled in for an evening around the campfire. Close to 10:00 PM, our conversation came to a lull. After a few moments, I noticed the usual forest sounds of crickets and tree frogs fell quiet. It sounds cliché but it was true. The forest that had been alive with nature sounds earlier in the evening abruptly fell silent. Even the westerly breeze we enjoyed earlier was gone. In the flickering light of our campfire, I noticed the leaves on the trees were still. The best analogy I can offer is that we were no longer looking at forest scenery, we were looking at an image of the scenery. It was more akin to a three-dimensional hologram.

The stillness unnerved me, but my friend Toby assured me our laughter and chatter had quieted the crickets and they’d soon return. I still felt unsettled. Looking to the west, Toby asked, “Hey, were those lights there before?” I turned to look. Just above the horizon sat a tight triangle of very bright stars. We watched them for a few minutes and argued about what they were. We first thought they were airplane lights but quickly dismissed that notion because of the odd configuration and the fact they were stationary. They sat too high above the horizon to be lights from a roadway or a parking lot. For about fifteen minutes our debate continued.

Then they moved. The three points turned in perfect unison. They rotated once as if on an axis and began a slow ascent into the night sky. The movements of the three points of light were perfectly synchronized. This was a single solid object. It tumbled at times, rotating end over end as it gained altitude. The lights on each point of the triangle grew brighter and they expanded. The size was difficult to gage. But it was big. Its summersaults were too perfect for movement without a purpose. The points stayed equidistant to one another as it sped up and continued to claw its way higher until it reached its ceiling.

The area inside the triangle was solid black, much darker than the surrounding night sky of dark blue. As it traveled over stars they would blink out for a moment and then blink back on again as it moved past. Much like the phenomena during the “Phoenix Lights.” As it grew larger it eventually devoured entire fields of stars. We watched as the triangle continued a steady trek toward our campsite. Incredibly, it continued to grow exponentially as it approached us.

Oddly, we felt no fear. Soon our excitement ebbed. Our mood bordered on disinterest. I was wrestling with these conflicted emotions but soon just relaxed.
    About the time it reached the highest point in the sky, I noticed all fear had left me. In its place was a warm sensation of calm bordering on sedation. It washed over me in waves and increased in intensity as the object drew closer. I asked my friend, “Hey Toby, … are you scared?” It was a minute or two before he replied, “Ugh-uh. Man, I’m not scared. Are you … scared?” I muttered, “Nope.”

Now it was over our heads and it was enormous. It was as if someone had cut a perfect triangle from a sky filled with a billion stars. Left was a void of darkness that ate-up a fourth of the night sky. My disinterest in the thing puzzled me and it baffles me to this day. My friend was equally indifferent. Hardly a word was spoken between us. The crickets and tree frogs had not returned but I no longer felt unnerved by their silence or the stillness in the forest.

Picking up a flashlight, Toby said, “I wonder what will happen if I try to signal it?” I was too slow to snatch it from his hand. Holding it over his head, he flashed it three times. We waited to see if anything would happen. We didn’t have long to wait.
    From the center of this thing came a beacon of light about the diameter of a softball. It came down as if someone had flipped a switch. The light was centered on our campfire, not much more than embers by now. The beam of light was almost solid, like a high-power searchlight cutting through dense fog. But there was no fog. Just a visible column of white light.

We became more like casual observers. I was curious but at the same time I felt detached. As quickly as it had appeared the white light switched off. In its place came a laser-like beam of blue or violet light no broader than a pencil. It darted quickly and danced about the campsite as if scanning the area, scanning us. The beam struck my chest and head, but I felt nothing. I recall it struck Toby as well as it continued to flit around the campsite for a few minutes before unexpectedly switching off. We sat in silence for a time while this enormous thing was motionless over our heads. The silence was such that I was aware of my breathing and heartbeat.

After 15 minutes, Toby broke the silence. He calmly announced, “Show’s over,” or words to that effect. In unison, we dragged our air mattresses behind us and crawled into our tent. I dropped my air mattress and fell on top of it fully dressed. I didn’t bother to remove my boots. As I rolled over on my back I recall Toby was already snoring softly. My last thought was he’d been mistaken. The crickets and tree frogs did not return. This wasn’t a dream or sleep paralysis. But it would soon become a nightmare". [unquote]

Source
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th January 2020 at 16:38.

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

AutumnW (31st May 2020), Forest Denizen (18th January 2020), meeradas (18th January 2020), mountain_jim (19th January 2020), Olaf (18th January 2020), Rhogar (19th January 2020), Sunny (18th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (18th January 2020), TrumanCash (18th January 2020), Victoria (18th January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast