English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Default The Abduction Phenomenon

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

Remembering Zimbabwe’s great alien invasion

https://mg.co.za/article/2014-09-04-...alien-invasion

Parents' disbelief

Hind’s account ends with her outrage at the disbelief of the children’s’ parents.
    “What a frightening indictment of our society that when we are confronted by something we don’t understand, we don’t even attempt to open our minds to the event.”
    “These days were filled with exciting revelations for him,” wrote Hind.
    “John was able to get through to parents and teachers and convince them that, even if they did not believe the children, it was counterproductive to accuse them of lying.”
    What interested Mack was how the children’s accounts connected to things he’d been told by other of his “experiencer participants”, namely that the aliens had communicated an urgent environmental message.

In Passport to the Cosmos, Mack records that after some years of research he was “astonished to discover … in case after case, powerful messages about the human threat to the Earth’s ecology were being conveyed to the experiencers in vivid, unmistakable words and images”. He personally deemed it “quite possible that the protection of the Earth’s life is at the heart of the abduction phenomenon”.

Snippets of Mack’s interviews with the children can still be found on YouTube today. A fifth-grader called Francis tells the gentle-eyed psychiatrist he was warned “about something that’s going to happen,” and that “pollution mustn’t be”. Eleven-year-old Emma says; “I think they want people to know that we’re actually making harm on this world and we mustn’t get too technologed [sic].”
    I think these claims which appear all over the place in the most innocuous of circumstances can't and shouldn't be dismissed lightly

We could engage the notion of memory implants or deception of the most nefarious kind or simply a child's imagination but the very ubiquity of the message and its manifestation suggest that it's archetypal in nature and might be ignored at our peril.

Indeed, from a time line perspective and taking into consideration the quantum nature of probabilities, we might take the view that in one sense this is a message from our future which has already been ignored hence being inextricably linked to some of the involvement of so called abductions.

The implications of all this in terms of abduction phenomena is that there is no one size fits all agenda being played out within the cosmos but multiple.

I think that's a worthy consideration.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th January 2020 at 00:36. Reason: added the source link

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

aoibhghaire (17th January 2020), Bill Ryan (17th January 2020), Billy (16th January 2020), boja (8th February 2020), Forest Denizen (17th January 2020), Ratszinger (16th January 2020), Rosco1 (16th January 2020), Sadieblue (17th January 2020), Tintin (16th January 2020), toppy (16th January 2020), Victoria (16th January 2020), william r sanford72 (8th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Default Re: The Abduction Phenomenon

If they wanted to change humanities course you would think they would take those most capable of effecting change rather than the the least capable ?

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

aoibhghaire (17th January 2020), Bill Ryan (17th January 2020), boja (8th February 2020), Chester (1st February 2020), Forest Denizen (17th January 2020), Peter UK (16th January 2020), Ratszinger (16th January 2020), Sadieblue (17th January 2020), toppy (16th January 2020), Victoria (16th January 2020), yelik (16th January 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    If they wanted to change humanities course you would think they would take those most capable of effecting change rather than the the least capable ?
    If I understand the question correctly, I would say that would preclude the opportunity to do things differently and learn from mistakes.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

aoibhghaire (17th January 2020), Bill Ryan (17th January 2020), Forest Denizen (17th January 2020), Sadieblue (17th January 2020), toppy (16th January 2020), Victoria (16th January 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,284 times in 1,399 posts

I somehow feel like maybe an intelligent species would be confused some by witnessing another intelligent species destroy without putting back and do so over and over again repeatedly. Any intelligent species would certainly do things in a cyclical fashion. To cut one tree plant three more and so on and they would probably adapt to an environment to live in the environment and form their society around that environment while not destroying it but working in union with it symbiotically so life always grows. This as opposed to the way we do things by coming in and adapting an entire environment or ecosystem to suit us instead of us adapt to it!

I'm sure that destructive pattern we exhibit is confusing to them after studying countless animals all over the universe all which live in environments they adapted to to live in, then they come here and see this group of stand outs! Check it out they didn't adapt to the forest at all! They tore the dang thing down and simply shoved it aside to make their own artificial environment and struggle daily to keep nature out of it! How puzzling and exciting! They probably couldn't wait to study us strange and unusual creatures!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

aoibhghaire (17th January 2020), Bill Ryan (17th January 2020), Forest Denizen (17th January 2020), Inaiá (8th February 2020), Peter UK (16th January 2020), Sadieblue (17th January 2020), toppy (16th January 2020), Victoria (16th January 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Children know best. I know I did.

By ten I could understand that this world was a mad house. I did not understand the nuances but the gist of it was and still is obvious.

The nuances are the overlay of adults who no longer worry about morals but have been programmed to accept an ethical position at odds with common sense and morality. It is this that confuses the child. Because humans are social creatures, we aim to please those in authority around us who we rely on. So most children take the programming and slowly loose the sense of right and wrong they were born with and take on the attitudes of society. A small percentage of children do not.

It does not take a lot of mental power to understand this world is messed up, but it does take a lot of training to pretend like nothing is wrong. Thus the 15 year long de-educational programming we all receive to make us nice and pliable and easily duped.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

aoibhghaire (17th January 2020), Bill Ryan (17th January 2020), boja (8th February 2020), Forest Denizen (17th January 2020), Franny (1st February 2020), Marsha Piper (21st February 2020), Peter UK (16th January 2020), Ratszinger (16th January 2020), Sadieblue (17th January 2020), toppy (16th January 2020), Valerie Villars (2nd February 2020), Victoria (16th January 2020), Wansen (16th January 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by Peter UK (here)
    Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    If I understand the question correctly, I would say that would preclude the opportunity to do things differently and learn from mistakes.
    What mean is why abduct total nobodies & tell them about impending doom ? Why not abduct senior politicians & the corporate elite who dictate how everyone lives & how society is constructed.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

aoibhghaire (17th January 2020), Bill Ryan (17th January 2020), boja (8th February 2020), Chester (1st February 2020), Forest Denizen (17th January 2020), Marsha Piper (21st February 2020), mountain_jim (17th January 2020), Peter UK (16th January 2020), Ratszinger (16th January 2020), Sadieblue (17th January 2020), Valerie Villars (2nd February 2020), Victoria (16th January 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Victoria's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 277 posts

My take on that is that politicians and corporate leaders are bought and paid, everything in those realms is to some extent convoluted and biased, preempted and contingent. Many politicians or people in government and military have been contacted, but most in those positions do not move or speak freely of their own accord. As adults, we all are bound by our social and familial ties, by reputations, expectations, things we have worked for and people we cherish. Step out of line, and if not you, someone loved pays the price.

Children have all the innocence which allows them to trust, to be impartial, to see what others cannot see, to be unfettered by allegiances, rules and norms, to process things in simplicity which educated and indoctrinated men cannot do. A man in office gets his information and go ahead from multiple sources, while a child is much like a blank slate without psychological impediments or nuances...
    ...A child's sources and influences are (hypothetically) limited...they should be the most trustworthy of our species.

14. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

Anka (17th January 2020), aoibhghaire (17th January 2020), Bill Ryan (17th January 2020), EFO (1st February 2020), Ernie Nemeth (17th January 2020), Forest Denizen (17th January 2020), Franny (1st February 2020), Inaiá (8th February 2020), Marsha Piper (21st February 2020), Mike (16th January 2020), mountain_jim (17th January 2020), onevoice (17th January 2020), Peter UK (16th January 2020), Ratszinger (16th January 2020), Rosco1 (16th January 2020), Sadieblue (17th January 2020), Valerie Villars (2nd February 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Victoria (here)
    ...........our species.
    Which raises an interesting question which we might have to consider in the equation of abduction phenomena.

The idea of the human genome.

Speculation within ufology related studies surrounds the notion of the human genome and what its quintessential makeup might be. It's been suggested that the original template had as many as 12 extraterrestrial DNA strains within it, with many reports giving numbers from anything between 4-5 with the potential for a significantly higher number. Presumably then this is a significant factor that would be difficult to ignore in terms of the implications.

How all that might impact abduction phenomena is left to consideration but if it has validity then the type of abduction experienced and the reasons involved are left to ponder.
    Last edited by Peter UK; 8th August 2020 at 07:30.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

aoibhghaire (17th January 2020), Bill Ryan (1st February 2020), Forest Denizen (17th January 2020), onevoice (17th January 2020), Sadieblue (17th January 2020), Victoria (17th January 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Would it be "far fetched" to say that Synthetic Lifeforms using Quantum A.I. are (partially) "The Greys" of The Future? ... Who are NOT "Alien" but perceived as such now! ... It would also explain the "lack of emotions".

I have had multiple UFO encounters and to me SOME of those experiences seems like they are us, from the future but not 100% as they are genetic enhanced.

Maybe our current unaltered "healthy" genetics is partially their origins seeking answers they can not solve ... like what is it, what we have they don't ... Soul?
    Well something clearly went wrong for certain species of Greys and at least one of the timelines involved the misuse of technology, if not more, resulting in inability to further their species, it may only have been a certain type of Grey that was affected but it was significant.

I think the assumption is correct in that there was and is a probable line of development from an initially unaltered healthy genetics to the catastrophic mutation that eventually occurred. Hence the extraterrestrial warnings alluded to above, regarding technology. I suspect though there are other implications on a much broader scale though for the entire planet and further I suspect these dangers go back at least to Atlantis and the catastrophes that happened there.

We are staring at the very developments that potentially have the momentum to create beauty or chaos and the populace could experience either as both timelines unfold and probabilities emerge, It's a question of awareness and identification as to the outcomes.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st February 2020), ExomatrixTV (1st February 2020), Forest Denizen (8th February 2020), Inaiá (8th February 2020), Marsha Piper (21st February 2020), Victoria (2nd February 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,621 times in 32,796 posts

...........our species.
    Which raises an interesting question which we might have to consider in the equation of abduction phenomena.

One notion that's been proposed a number of times (including in testimony from Dan Burisch, and evidence reported by Linda Howe from the 1980 Bentwaters case) is that some of the 'ET' visitors may be future human time travelers, reaching back into their past to recover urgently needed DNA from humans in our time — who still have a healthy genome.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Forest Denizen (8th February 2020), Peter UK (1st February 2020), Valerie Villars (2nd February 2020), Victoria (2nd February 2020), Yoda (2nd February 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ...........our species.

One notion that's been proposed a number of times (including in testimony from Dan Burisch, and evidence reported by Linda Howe from the 1980 Bentwaters case) is that some of the 'ET' visitors may be future human time travelers, reaching back into their past to recover urgently needed DNA from humans in our time — who still have a healthy genome.
    Yes, I would definitley concur with that.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st February 2020), ExomatrixTV (1st February 2020), Forest Denizen (8th February 2020), Victoria (2nd February 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,284 times in 1,399 posts

Personally I think this began a long long time ago. Rip Van Winkle is a time travel abduction experience basically told as a myth among others. I'm sure they have been curious about us for a long time. I think they dropped that ship in Roswell on purpose just because they knew we were just intelligent enough to 'tag ourselves' for them using these dang phones everyone carries now. I'm sure, absolutely certain of it, that they can spy on us and watch our entire daily lives listening and observing real time. This using those things (phones) probably in ways we are not even aware they can do. I am also sure that certain among those studied would stand out as people or things they wanted to get a closer look see to and they be able to use that same tech. to spy on you to find you on the map and abduct you for some experiments anytime we wanted. We went from horse and buggy to the moon in less than what was it, 80 years? That can't happen folks! That is interference and we were given some things, maybe it was a trade with corrupt of our own, but maybe they didn't even need to speak with anyone they did it knowing they could and would spy on the leaders as well as the masses to get the full picture without their influence..

Why speak to a subject you want to quietly study? You want first to know the animal you are dealing with, and particularly those leaders which I am sure have been spied on all their lives now through the back doors on technology they gave us that we still don't even fully understand. They are still trying to reverse engineer things from that but my understanding is many things such as fiber optics to hand held phones all stem from that one crash! They gave us something no use to them and no threat to them, but that would be very curious to us and it worked. We sucked it in like nothing just as they knew we would! They don't have to talk to anyone they have access to everyone with a phone!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st February 2020), Forest Denizen (8th February 2020), Peter UK (1st February 2020), Victoria (2nd February 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Wade Frazier talking about Global Controllers.

For many years the GCs have planned a fake ET event whereby ETs are portrayed as the ultimate terrorist, and humanity will be duped into huddling under the GCs' “protection.” It will be a global protection racket.

The ET “abduction” phenomenon is at least partly a GC operation to manipulate people into fearing ETs. The good news is that the ET situation is largely under the control of the benevolently-intended ETs, but they operate under the Prime Directive (Star Trek is not all that fictional), and they cannot directly and openly intervene in human affairs unless enough humans ask for it or we are truly in danger of destroying this planet (something that humanity will not be allowed to do). Because humanity is toying with its self-destruction, our ET friends may reveal themselves in undeniable fashion, which would end the dark ones’ megalomaniacal dreams.

The GCs may try to preempt the situation with a manufactured event that vilifies ETs. If the ET card is played, the GCs plan to play it first. They also know that if they play that card, they will ultimately lose their game. We therefore are currently experiencing the biggest cover-up of all time.

Most Star Wars technology has been developed so the GCs can threaten violence against a benevolent public ET landing. Among spirituality initiates, such malevolent motivation and activity is not difficult to comprehend.

https://ahealedplanet.net/journey.htm

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Forest Denizen (8th February 2020), Inaiá (8th February 2020), Marsha Piper (19th February 2020), Victoria (8th February 2020)

+ Reply to Thread