Thread: Please T

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Default Re: Please T

Hi Kari, much love and sorry for your situation. I'm kinda speechless, I don't know what to say to someone in your situation. If you need an ear to talk/type to feel free to PM me. I can't do much but I can listen and be a pen pal of sorts. Much love, God bless.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Agape (24th January 2020), Axman (29th January 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd January 2020), Ernie Nemeth (22nd January 2020), Frank V (22nd January 2020), Kryztian (23rd January 2020), Pam (24th January 2020), Tintin (24th January 2020), Victoria (22nd January 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,855 times in 566 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Hei KariLynn,

this is little serious mama but stop panicking there. You know my mum has been in hospitals a lot through out her life and I kind a hate hospitals.
    Barry too you know always said he hates hospitals.
    There’s a good few reasons to name ..

So please forgive my cold intervention from the Himalayan heights.

Barry can’t be quite reached , for similar reasons.

How can anyone help really ?

You can sign yourself off the hospital, they can’t hold you in against your will neither they probably intend to. The costs are high these days.

Accept the Will of Lord🙏🌟🙏 Sometimes , as one old Zen Master said to his student , if you’re dying keep dying.
    There’s healthy healing process in sometimes just , letting go..

Imagine you’re fully dependant on yourself alone and the Life in you is piece of Universal Life , you’re part of it..
    After this life expires you will return back to the Star where your soul family came from.
    Your life here is your own experience alone ..

Do not suffer sister , let go. We each can do and must do everything to be here and recover, others may not be of huge help.

Get better soon,

May Angels Watch Over You

Love you

For all 🙏❤️🙏
    I'm sorry I offended you with my thread. I wasn't even asking about Barry King I didn't even start the line on here someone else did. So I'd appreciate if you get off me about it.
    It concerns me when I'm laying in bed for 2 1/2 and they won't get me up in my chair.
    For others that care. I'm am home now. Strange change of events I think an agency had interviened. Day before they were taking about keeping me another week and then the next morning they told me to get dressed I'm going home. Odd thing. But glad to be home. Need to buy roho wheel chair seat cushion yet and then go see my cousin Jenn
    Thank you Agape for the well thoughts at the bottom of your post I hadn't read it right away. But I can't sign myself out when they wouldn't get up in my wheel chair I'm totally at the mercy of others to get me up hate it. I plan to get a safe hands ceiling hoyer
    Last edited by Kari Lynn; 22nd January 2020 at 22:01.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kari Lynn For This Post:

Agape (24th January 2020), Axman (29th January 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd January 2020), Ernie Nemeth (22nd January 2020), Frank V (22nd January 2020), Justplain (22nd January 2020), Kryztian (23rd January 2020), Mark (24th January 2020), Spiral (24th January 2020), Strat (22nd January 2020), Tintin (24th January 2020), Victoria (22nd January 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,855 times in 566 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    I do have a number for him, as well as an address and 2 emails. ALL may be old now, but if you pm me I can share them with you...

Kerry Cassidy also did an interview with him and may still be able to reach him? I wish you well..
    Messaged you

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kari Lynn For This Post:

Axman (29th January 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd January 2020), Frank V (22nd January 2020), Strat (22nd January 2020), Tintin (24th January 2020), Victoria (22nd January 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,530 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Kari Lynn (here)
    Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    I do have a number for him, as well as an address and 2 emails. ALL may be old now, but if you pm me I can share them with you...

Kerry Cassidy also did an interview with him and may still be able to reach him? I wish you well..
    Messaged you
    That might be a misunderstanding... Denise/Dizi was referring to Barry. (But maybe you understood that!)

I asked a couple of hours ago if we could help get a message to 'T'... it may have been a phone or tablet error, but you posted the same thing twice (that 'T' wasn't Barry, and you didn't want to state his name here). Can we help you try to find him?

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (24th January 2020), Axman (29th January 2020), Frank V (22nd January 2020), Strat (22nd January 2020), Tintin (24th January 2020), Victoria (22nd January 2020), Yoda (24th January 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Dear Kari, you’ve never offended anyone here, I’m sorry, my post merely reflected my immediate worries about you.

Skip topic of Barry King for now yes, I’m not sure how could he or anyone there help really.

I’ve just had lots of experiences with my mom and other people getting to hospital care in serious sometimes acute condition but when offered invasive tests or treatments, they’ve opted out,
    even against doctors best opinion.

Of course if you can’t get up from chair and are dependant on them fully it becomes very difficult not to cope. My mom would have sharp arguments with her doctors if they demanded extra painful tests or surgeries but that’s very individual case,
    I could be 100% wrong with what you really need.

Please accept my rather humble and sincere apologies for any misunderstanding caused, I was worried .

I’m just not the right type for forums neither I can spend much time on the internet at the moment, working from my phone. One needs to be able to type him/herself inside out here to explain things in detail.

I hope you get the kind of help you need.

With prayers

🙏🌟🙏

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Axman (29th January 2020), Bill Ryan (24th January 2020), Frank V (24th January 2020), Kryztian (24th January 2020), Pam (24th January 2020), Tintin (24th January 2020), Victoria (24th January 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Quote Posted by Kari Lynn (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Who is 'T'
    ?
    We'll help if we can.
    Update: We think "T" is likely to be Miles Johnston from the Bases Project. After several attempts, we managed to get an email to him at one of his addresses that didn't bounce, informing him of the situation and asking him to please read the two threads: this one and Quadriplegic needs advice.

Further update:

Miles replied immediately. He's unable to intervene, but he offered some advice. I copied his email to Carolyn by PM.
    No T is an agent at one of the DIS agencies of the UK that Barry worked with. Because I can't say his name I used an initial

Got you , I would forget about it.

In my experience sorry; if you’ve contacted “them” telepathically, repeatedly and they do not respond to your request , it’s better to ask someone more powerful and benevolent for help.
    I’m not suggesting that those people are unkind but they may have been placed elsewhere in the meantime or suffer their own injuries.

Looking at this group over the years from many angles it gives me goose bumps. Most members of Barry’s groups are either gone( passed away in accidents) or suffered in another manner.

I’m not only sorry and worried I could really angry how much was allowed to happen in the name of information vs “national security.
    Absurdly enough, much of their “secrecy list” will soon be outdated.
    But they’ll never say sorry.

It’s important to recover consciously and seek help from other sources

Thanks to Project Avalon for the great work and spiritual support

🕊🕊🕊

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Axman (29th January 2020), Bill Ryan (24th January 2020), Forest Denizen (25th January 2020), Frank V (24th January 2020), Kryztian (24th January 2020), Pam (24th January 2020), Victoria (24th January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2