+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Autologous Stem Cells

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,113 times in 807 posts

Default Autologous Stem Cells

https://mycellsmychoice.org/
    Quote How are stem cells harvested and used to help improve quality of life?

Cells are harvested from the tissues in your body. They are then relocated to areas of inflammation or damage to help promote a healing response. The entire procedure is painless and simple, performed by highly skilled and trained physicians across the nation.

Stem cells can help patients suffering from orthopedic, degenerative, neurological, and autoimmune disorders.
    For free society!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (20th January 2020), Frank V (20th January 2020), Meryl (20th January 2020), Pam (20th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (20th January 2020), toppy (20th January 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,457 times in 21,114 posts

Default Re: Autologous Stem Cells

Joe Rogan - Mel Gibson on How Stem Cell Therapy Saved His Dad's Life

Forming Natural Stem-Cells via:

Join Dr. Darrell Wolfe for part two of this four-part series as he explains why advanced water fasting is one of the most powerful ways to create stem cells, boost autophagy, burn fat and create muscle. Tune in and learn the Doc of Detox method to anti-aging disorders and cellular damage down to the mitochondria.

Video
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th January 2020 at 06:28.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Pam (20th January 2020), toppy (20th January 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member
    In the hills above the sea in Victoria. My off-grid paradise.
    Thanks

I love this post! Thank you so much. I used to do fasting in the 70's, but did not know that doing it can create stem cells. I looked up Dr Darrell Wolfe and was fascinated by the belly button reset. This makes so much sense to me and can't wait to get one. Years ago I did some physical sessions with a body worker in NYC and she worked deeply into my belly button. After a very short time, a streak of LIGHT shot out of my belly! She also worked deeply into my back and the same thing happened. I could not see that but felt it. At the same time I had profound memory of a childhood trauma. Bless the body-workers. Our bodies are totally remarkable and completely plastic. We must learn to trust them and be led by them in what they need.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Meryl For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (20th January 2020), Frank V (20th January 2020), Justplain (21st January 2020), onevoice (20th January 2020), Pam (20th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (20th January 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

I have benefited from water fasts, having done atleast two 7 day water only fasts and a continuous 1 day a week water fast, all during the past 5 years. My initial reason for fasting was to reduce and control hypertension (high blood pressure) which had been a major contributor to my stroke. After undergoing regular water fasts, my blood pressure significantly lowered and stayed down. It now is becoming evident that periodic fasting, or fast mimicking diets, or even periodic calory reductions, all lead to significant health benefits. Here's a TED talk video that shows some scientific study on the topic:

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (21st January 2020), Frank V (21st January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread