+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What just happened to Max Igan? (Jan 2020)

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Default Re: What just happened to Max Igan? (Jan 2020)

What he is saying in his latest video is a bit confusing as well. First of all he says he was targeted. Later in the video he talks about how the interfacing of this world and wifi are working and how he is still trying to put this information together in mind. So,if,as he says it was an orchestrated attack why would you still be trying to put the information it gave you together in your mind as valid information? I don't think you can have it both ways.

Another thing, why would he just receive one orchestrated attack? If "they" were doing this because of the information he put out, why not continue to make him look insane? Why is the information still available on YT for everyone to watch? Why not get YT to censor his stuff if he is that important? I think he is grasping at a reason that will be acceptable to most of his viewers and will minimize the damage done.

A stroke may be possibility here, although it seems rare, pychosis can occur because of a stroke.

http://primarypsychiatry.com/psychia...part-i-stroke/

Quote Psychosis

Psychosis can be caused by stroke but is very uncommon, with an incidence of approximately 1%. Pre-existing cortical atrophy increases the risk for poststroke psychosis. Auditory hallucinations can be directly caused by acute stroke, mostly described after lesions of the brain stem, but rarely reported after cortical strokes. A cross-sectional study of 641 stroke patients identified four patients who developed postcortical stroke auditory hallucinations.31 All of them occurred after an ischemic lesion of the right temporal lobe, and all resolved without pharmacotherapy in a few months. Stroke can also cause delusions, which sometimes are persistent to the point of constituting a delusional disorder, eg, delusions of parasitosis.32 If psychotic symptoms appearing soon after stroke are mild and not distressing to the patient, drug treatment may not be necessary. Significant persistent or disruptive psychosis should usually be treated with antipsychotics since the risk of untreated psychosis usually is greater than the risk of increased mortality reported in some studies of patients with dementia receiving antipsychotics. However, long-term treatment may not be needed since most poststroke psychotic symptoms in patients without dementia will resolve
    Last edited by Pam; 21st January 2020 at 15:30.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st January 2020), Sadieblue (22nd January 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ...or even the start of a brain tumor (as in John Travolta's 1996 film Phenomenon).
    The hero, George Malley (Travolta), initially a regular guy, suddenly gets struck by a beam of light. Right out of nowhere.

"It was a damn light," he says. He had no idea what had happened. But after that, he starts to develop all kinds of supernatural abilities.

Here's the trailer. It also features Forest Whitaker and Robert Duvall. I saw it many years ago, and very much enjoyed it.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st January 2020 at 17:49.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Joe (22nd January 2020), Pam (21st January 2020), Sadieblue (22nd January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (21st January 2020), Yoda (22nd January 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

...or even the start of a brain tumor (as in John Travolta's 1996 film Phenomenon).
    The hero, George Malley (Travolta), initially a regular guy, suddenly gets struck by a beam of light. Right out of nowhere.

"It was a damn light," he says. He had no idea what had happened. But after that, he starts to develop all kinds of supernatural abilities.
    Here's the movie: (2Gb MP4, download available for 7 days)

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Frank V (21st January 2020), Joe (22nd January 2020), Pam (21st January 2020), Sadieblue (22nd January 2020), Yoda (22nd January 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,662 times in 20,817 posts

I wonder if Max Igan (and all his hard core fans/followers) studied this Project Avalon Forum Thread called:

The "Flat Earth" PsyOp (and John B. Wells' brilliant take)

If so, did they (or he) mentioned that Forum Thread ever anywhere?

cheers,
    John

ps: I admire & deeply respect most of Max Igan's work long before he became "world famous"

I really hope Max will find a way to have a speedy recovery from his seemingly psychosis, which is not strange to me as I have (close) friends suffering from it. ... My true love (Soul-mate) of my life: Iris van Rooijen born 13 April 1979 who also had a psychosis, committed suicide half December 2019 ... I still can not cope with that
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st January 2020 at 18:37.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st January 2020), Caliban (21st January 2020), meeradas (22nd January 2020), Pam (21st January 2020), Sadieblue (22nd January 2020), silvanelf (21st January 2020), wegge (21st January 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    That certainly could be.
    I'd very much doubt this is anything to do with suddenly being a Targeted Individual.
    But I sure wouldn't get an MRI scan, which I think are probably very dangerous, even though, as with X Rays, mammograms, microwave ovens and cell phones, etc., we are always told by the "experts" that they are perfectly safe.
    I got talked into having one once, and it felt absolutely horrid.

If anything like that that happened to me, so dramatically and in full public view, I'd head straight to the hospital for an MRI scan.
    I've had numerous MRI and CT scans since being diagnosed with rare gallbladder cancer in 2016. I used to get one every 6 months, but now my rate of scan is down to once per year. Each time after the scan, my whole body felt like it was shaken in a giant shaker akin to a paint can shaker. After some scans, my whole body felt tingly and vibrated for a few minutes and somewhat disoriented. However, I felt fine and didn't feel any ill effects.

On Quora, someone familiar with MRI explains difference between MRI and X-ray:
    Quote Suns Song
    Suns Song, works at East China Normal University
    Answered Oct 27 2014
    Yes, X-Ray uses the electromagnetic wave whose frequency is 10^16~10^19 Hz. Its energy(E = hf) can break chemical bond. As a result, gene may happen to variate in human's body.
    While in MRI, patients receive radio wave. Its frequency is about 10^8 Hz in 3T magnetic field. This level of frequency is as about the radiation of our mobile phone.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st January 2020), Pam (21st January 2020), Sadieblue (22nd January 2020), silvanelf (21st January 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

Think of this: If the idea was to make Max Igan look nuts, then "they've" succeeded very well, haven't they? Even here on Avalon, where every other thread is about advanced tech used against populations, we see Max being called everything from a psychotic to a neurological break-down case.

Max has been on the front lines of this thing for years. Whatever issues people have about him, I never felt he was in it for material gain or any kind of malice.

The man's country is burning down around him. He's been digging up and exposing info on why that may be happening, involving very wealthy and powerful people. He's probably living alone in a small flat. Getting older. Not attending to all his needs. Ruminating all the time on what he talks about on the air. Let's send him some loving energies. Let's envision him healthy and speaking with clarity. And let's not jump to those conclusions.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st January 2020), ClearWater (22nd January 2020), ExomatrixTV (21st January 2020), onawah (21st January 2020), Pam (21st January 2020), Rhogar (22nd January 2020), RunningDeer (22nd January 2020), Sadieblue (22nd January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (21st January 2020), wegge (21st January 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onevoice (here)
    I've had numerous MRI and CT scans since being diagnosed with rare gallbladder cancer in 2016. I used to get one every 6 months, but now my rate of scan is down to once per year. Each time after the scan, my whole body felt like it was shaken in a giant shaker akin to a paint can shaker. After some scans, my whole body felt tingly and vibrated for a few minutes and somewhat disoriented. However, I felt fine and didn't feel any ill effects.
    Yes. A one-off scan might be preferable to having an undiagnosed brain tumor or a minor stroke.

As I mentioned above, if I had anything that weird and alarming happen to me, I'd be checking myself out physically in every possible way before I laid the blame at space-based weaponry.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (21st January 2020), Pam (21st January 2020), Rhogar (22nd January 2020), Sadieblue (22nd January 2020), silvanelf (21st January 2020), Yoda (22nd January 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    Thanks

Is it wrong for me to say that: on day 1 (years ago) when I was "confronted" with so called (alleged) Flat Earth "evidence" for the first time, I knew immediately that they gonna use this to discredit all conspiracy researchers and all their controversial topics (like Stop5G Activism, Anti-Vaxxers etc.) to show how "gullible" we suppose to be and how "easily" we are "fooled" ... And even if you can prove you are against Flat Earth BS ... the harm is already done by those who blindly believe (assume) "all" conspiracy researchers "must" be totally nuts like that: just by framing any controversial topic MIXING with Flat Earthers claims! And guess what, they already did accuse Stop5G activists being "like Flat Earthers" in mainstream publications! Especially Australian Mainstream Media months ago ... and now Max Igan is used for that too.

[quote]: "Telstra chair likens 5G health truthers to anti-vaccination and Flat Earth movements". [unquote]

>>> Above Telstra Claim 100% Debunked!

cheers,
    John Kuhles 01-21-2020
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st January 2020 at 22:44.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st January 2020), onawah (21st January 2020), Philippe (22nd January 2020), Sadieblue (22nd January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (21st January 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

OK,the frequency might be the same as a mobile phone, but the amount of electromagnetic waves that bombard the body all at once in an MRI would not be at all the same as the amount of waves from a single mobile phone!
    It's like comparing a tap to an assault...

Quote Posted by onevoice (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    That certainly could be.
    I'd very much doubt this is anything to do with suddenly being a Targeted Individual.
    But I sure wouldn't get an MRI scan, which I think are probably very dangerous, even though, as with X Rays, mammograms, microwave ovens and cell phones, etc., we are always told by the "experts" that they are perfectly safe.
    I got talked into having one once, and it felt absolutely horrid.

If anything like that that happened to me, so dramatically and in full public view, I'd head straight to the hospital for an MRI scan.

On Quora, someone familiar with MRI explains difference between MRI and X-ray:
    Quote Suns Song
    Suns Song, works at East China Normal University
    Answered Oct 27 2014
    Yes, X-Ray uses the electromagnetic wave whose frequency is 10^16~10^19 Hz. Its energy(E = hf) can break chemical bond. As a result, gene may happen to variate in human's body.
    While in MRI, patients receive radio wave. Its frequency is about 10^8 Hz in 3T magnetic field. This level of frequency is as about the radiation of our mobile phone.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st January 2020), ExomatrixTV (21st January 2020), onevoice (22nd January 2020), Sadieblue (22nd January 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    Thanks

Just search in any search-engine what: "Military Grade (8x8) Phased Array 3D Directional MIMO "Beamforming" Antennas" are ... most have no clue how deep the 5G rabbit-hole goes.

cheers,
    John Kuhles 01-21-2020

5G Tech: Beamforming Explained:

Use of mm Wavelengths & Beam Forming with 5G:

Basics of Antennas and Beamforming - Massive MIMO Networks:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st January 2020 at 22:57.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

onawah (22nd January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2