+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What just happened to Max Igan? (Jan 2020)

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Avalon Member Stealthy Monk's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation What just happened to Max Igan? (Jan 2020)

Max Igan's last video on the subject (“Everything is Burning”: Australian Inferno) ended with telling the local politicians "You're ****ed, we're coming for you", or something to that effect. He then goes silent for a few days and returns with a 40-minute video, ignoring the fires, and states "The Earth is flat, and we're living under an enclosed dome" - I kid you not.

Many think he's been coerced, and that the swastika drawn on his hand, visible in the video at around the 23-minute mark, is a message to let people know this. I'm not sure, it could be he's been an establishment stooge all along. I'd be interested to hear others' thoughts.
    Cheers.

Mod note from Bill: Max removed his video soon after, but it was re-uploaded here on a different channel. I add it here for the archive. (It looks at first sight as if this video has been taken down too, but it plays fine.)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st January 2020 at 11:09. Reason: added where the post came from, the thread being discussed

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Stealthy Monk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2020), BMJ (21st January 2020), Ernie Nemeth (16th January 2020), Mike (16th January 2020), modini (21st January 2020), onawah (16th January 2020), Pam (21st January 2020), Sadieblue (22nd January 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

Default Re: What just happened to Max Igan? (Jan 2020)

Bill, I don't think that's correct, as you can tell from the comments on YT below this video above. Everyone who knows his work was very surprised about his new stance regarding the shape of the planet.

In fact many of them are concerned about him. Why this sudden about-face? He's been making intense videos the past few weeks about the fires over there and exposing what he felt to be really behind it. Now he comes out with this and his fans/followers are wondering what is going on with him. He says he's had an awakening, a visitation even, "white light," "downloads," says he could see the whole shebang basically. That we live under a dome and that NO weather events are natural. At all. And the swastika on his left palm?! Pretty wild stuff.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th January 2020 at 08:30. Reason: moved the post as requested (thanks)

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2020), onawah (16th January 2020), Pam (21st January 2020), RunningDeer (21st January 2020), Sadieblue (22nd January 2020), Stealthy Monk (16th January 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,576 times in 32,794 posts

Quote Posted by Caliban (here)
    Bill, I don't think that's correct, as you can tell from the comments on YT below this video above. Everyone who knows his work was very surprised about his new stance regarding the shape of the planet.
    Here's when Max Igan started to get converted to Flat Earthism. The date of the video is Feb 2017, but clearly he was having doubts prior to that.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (21st January 2020), Caliban (16th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (21st January 2020), Joe (18th January 2020), Philippe (16th January 2020), Sadieblue (22nd January 2020), silvanelf (18th January 2020), Sophocles (19th January 2020), Yoda (16th January 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I got about half way and had to stop. These folks don't understand the physics involved so there is no point listening.

First off, if there is this big conspiracy about the shape of the earth...you think you can use advanced technology and it will not be tampered with? The cell phone cannot be trusted...ever. It is hooked straight to AI systems.

The analogue level clearly shows a slight decline towards the front of the plane. Looks like about 2.5 degrees, maybe less. Plenty to account for the needed downward trajectory when flying over a globe.

Poor Max - he needs to stop smoking dope. He is in paranoia mode due to high toxicity levels over a long period. Even I quit once a year for a few weeks to let my head cool down a bit. When I don't, I start acting erratically. Just like Max.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2020), HaveBlue (17th January 2020), Joe (18th January 2020), Kryztian (19th January 2020), Pam (18th January 2020), Sadieblue (22nd January 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

Here's Max below, updating the lead text from that video on YT.

Pinned by thecrowhouse
    thecrowhouse
    10 hours ago (edited)
    I know Im very discombobulated in the video, but my mind is blown to pieces right now and the thing is that when you know how the game works. Its both globe and flat its just that its not all happening on the same level. But whats more insidious about the whole thing is what even asking the question is doing to us all on a deeper level. I will talk one day soon when Im able but I am physically, mentally, psychicly and emotionally, spiritually exhausted right now. I have received 5 days of the most intense downloads in a constant stream of information like nothing I ever dreamed possible. I was awake for two days and nights straight. One night of absolute bliss, a night in hours of the most profound horror my mind could comprehend. I relived every significant moment of my life, found out why every single thing happened the way it did, what this world is, why it is this way, how it got like that, what this game is and what the end of the game is. I saw how the globe earthers, the flat earthers, the fractal reality people, the electric universe guys. All are correct to a degree. The trick is in seeing how the puzzle fits together. As i said in the clip, everyone will think Im nuts but it is what it is. The right ones will hear it, the rest never will. I still have a lot to process before I will have any hope of being able to explain what I was shown in any kind of coherent fashion. But I will explain myself better as soon as I am able.
    Much love to all.

He sounds fairly lucid here, if overwhelmed by an experience he cannot easily digest. In the many comments in response to this post, most of them are still under the impression that Max has been coerced to say these things, one way or another, or he's been hit by some kind of technology that's made him hear these things he feels he's divinely receiving. Also, he denies anyone else is in the room with him (forcing him to make the video)

He does clarify here that it's not just "flat earth" that's happening but it's depending on perspective (my interpretation) how the shape of the planet is perceived. And I think Icke (or someone like him) has possibly implied such a way to perceive it. But what's most interesting to me is the responses of his listeners. Seems like 80% think he's gone totally off the rails, even after he's made this somewhat clarifying statement. What does that tell me? That most people only want to be told what basically they already think or presume. That most people haven't the capacity to WAIT, to give someone time to clarify (which Max said he would do). That most people are ready to come from their instinctual tribal knee jerk responses.

No wonder, to me, our star cousins have hesitated so long to come out and see us in a big way. Would you want to have deep relationships with people like that?

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th January 2020), ClearWater (19th January 2020), happyuk (21st January 2020), Joe (18th January 2020), Kryztian (19th January 2020), onevoice (21st January 2020), Pam (18th January 2020), Philippe (19th January 2020), RunningDeer (21st January 2020), Sadieblue (22nd January 2020), Stealthy Monk (16th January 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Caliban (here)
    He does clarify here that it's not just "flat earth" that's happening but it's depending on perspective (my interpretation) how the shape of the planet is perceived.
    Max Igan states in the summary below: With deep fake tech they could have me on as a self proclaimed flat earther who thinks he is the second coming, so if you ever see me making any such claims, you know it Ive been replaced. And I'm writing this here below because I didn't want to say it in the video.
    The Truth Trap (38 minutes)

January 16, 2020
    thecrowhouse

A more coherent explanation of events:

The key is, that you create that which you search for. A search engine does not just record what you are searching for, it records what you are thinking about and what you want to see. Therefore it can provide the information needed to create a perfect virtual world, and you wont even know you're in it.

Something else I have noticed that I forgot to mention is they were not able to try this with me until after I had appeared on camera.... hmmm…

With deep fake tech they could have me on as a self proclaimed flat earther who thinks he is the second coming, so if you ever see me making any such claims, you know it Ive been replaced. And I'm writing this here below because I didn't want to say it in the video.

The Predator Mind

(and, for the more conspiratorially minded, no, that wasn't me "making a 666 sign", I was just emphasizing a point. what can I say? I speak with my hands. deal with it)

The Death Traps
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 17th January 2020 at 14:18.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th January 2020), Caliban (17th January 2020), ClearWater (19th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (17th January 2020), Joe (18th January 2020), Pam (17th January 2020), Reinhard (20th January 2020), Sadieblue (22nd January 2020), Tintin (17th January 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Scotland Avalon Member Stealthy Monk's Avatar
    Thanks

Max's video in question has been removed from his channel. 23,817 subscribers lost within 24 hours of its initial posting.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stealthy Monk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2020), Joe (18th January 2020), Pam (18th January 2020), Sadieblue (22nd January 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Stealthy Monk (here)
    Max's video in question has been removed from his channel. 23,817 subscribers lost within 24 hours of its initial posting.
    Yep. For the archive, here's a re-upload: (There's no thumbnail, so it looks as if the video's not there. But it plays fine.)

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (19th January 2020), Pam (18th January 2020), Sadieblue (22nd January 2020), Yoda (19th January 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

I watched the Max Igan video and he is pretty manic. Can anyone that has watched this determine if he believes he is the "one" that he was talking about? It doesn't seem like he is drug influenced. I definitely feel he is very sincere. It may be that he did have some sort of download of information and he is having a hard time articulating it and he is manic from being sleep deprived. If he believes, or has been told he is the "one", could it be someone or something is trying to influence him negatively? Some kind of mind control? I wonder if he has a history of manic episodes where he is delusional?

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

anandacate (19th January 2020), Bill Ryan (19th January 2020), Sadieblue (22nd January 2020), sunflower (19th January 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

It's called 'Messiah Complex'. It is prevalent in today's world. I personally know four different people who believed this about themselves at one point or another. We've also had a few of them here, one quite recently. It's a clear sign the 'message' was improperly deciphered.

Max is mistaken. He'll tell us so soon...or disappear from the public eye. That's the MO of this psychosis.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

anandacate (19th January 2020), Anka (19th January 2020), Bill Ryan (19th January 2020), Pam (19th January 2020), Philippe (19th January 2020), Sadieblue (22nd January 2020), Sophocles (19th January 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    It's called 'Messiah Complex'. It is prevalent in today's world.
    So true. When it hits someone, most everyone else can see it except the person affected. And there are quite a few in the so-called alt community who keep getting the virus, again and again. And one or two are chronically long-term sick with it.

The Messiah Complex may well be worth a thread in itself. The 'virus' has to prey on a dormant weakness, which I strongly suspect is a weak ego (not a strong one)... so it's constantly in need of being inflated by others' admiration. (And self-admiration in the mirror, too.)

Update: new thread here.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st January 2020 at 11:55.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (19th January 2020), Anka (19th January 2020), Ernie Nemeth (19th January 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th January 2020), Pam (19th January 2020), Philippe (19th January 2020), Sadieblue (22nd January 2020), silvanelf (19th January 2020), Sophocles (19th January 2020), Tintin (21st January 2020), Yoda (19th January 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    I watched the Max Igan video and he is pretty manic.
    No kidding.

From this "Official Flat Earth & Globe Discussion" Facebook Group... (it's really quite an eye-opener to read some people think, believe and say)
    ...there's this post:
    ... which says:

I don't want to say anything hurtful here, but it seems he's really losing his mind.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Pam (20th January 2020), Reinhard (20th January 2020), Sadieblue (22nd January 2020), Sophocles (20th January 2020), Tintin (21st January 2020), Yoda (20th January 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I watched the Max Igan video and he is pretty manic.
    No kidding.

From this "Official Flat Earth & Globe Discussion" Facebook Group... (it's really quite an eye-opener to read some people think, believe and say)
    ...there's this post:
    ... which says:

I don't want to say anything hurtful here, but it seems he's really losing his mind.

What Max wrote here brought to mind my father. He developed early onset Alzheimer's. He was a brilliant man and he had brilliant, complex delusions at least in the beginning that sounded a lot like this. Let's face it, Max is no spring chicken. He seems to have been really stressed about the fires before this. Many times that can bring something like dementia out into the open. I hope that's not the case, but it seems like it may be.

I am not automatically discounting his alleged downloads, but they just don't make sense. One thing I feel strongly about is that he is not faking anything, he believes what he is saying.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th January 2020), Billy (20th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (20th January 2020), happyuk (20th January 2020), Reinhard (20th January 2020), RunningDeer (21st January 2020), Sadieblue (22nd January 2020), silvanelf (20th January 2020), Sophocles (20th January 2020), Tintin (21st January 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

What Max wrote here brought to mind my father. He developed early onset Alzheimer's. He was a brilliant man and he had brilliant, complex delusions at least in the beginning that sounded a lot like this. Let's face it, Max is no spring chicken.
    So sorry to hear that. My Dad was felled by Alzheimers, as well. See this thread.
    Max Igan wrote that he was 49 in June 2007 (see this page). His birthday is in October, so he's 62 now.

Yes, that kind of awful predicament isn't impossible. He did sound as if he was losing it, and his post above is just as bewildering.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th January 2020 at 14:40.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Pam (20th January 2020), Reinhard (20th January 2020), Sadieblue (22nd January 2020), Tintin (21st January 2020), Yoda (20th January 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Moderator note from Bill:

This started off with members' comments about Max Igan's latest video, posted here, in which he revealed himself to be a Flat Earther, and somehow a 'chosen' one.

A Message from Max Igan - Jan 21st 2020 (8:39 minutes)
    Partial transcript:
    "Hi folks. This is just a quick video to let you know that I'm okay. Obviously I had some weird stuff happened in the last couple of weeks. I got targeted. I guess I was making too much of a difference with my fire videos and so they hit me with something. I was lying in bed and they hit me with something and they filled my head full of all this rubbish..."

"I tried to post some stuff online to show you what was happening to me and what I was going through. I thought it was important for people to see it. I've actually received a lot of messages from people who have gone through similar things as well. A lot of people who know I'm not crazy but the point being folks they hit me with something. I just underwent a coordinated attack. "

"They hit me with some sort of a light. Had I been asleep when that hit me, I would have literally woke up in the morning thinking I'd had an epiphany that I was the second coming and the earth was flat."

"What I find to be fortunate is I was awake when I saw this coming and hit me be over here about these things we hear about these directed beams and we hear about mind control all sorts of stuff but we never really think it’s going to happen to us. Well that's just what happened to me folks and it’s literally taking me two weeks to work through this but I'm fine I'm gonna be back I'm gonna be doing more fire videos. I don't think the earth is flat. It’s crazy how they do it folks."

"It's been at least of four-pronged coordinated attack launched against me. I guess I was making too much of a difference with the fire videos."

"I’m still trying to put a lot of it together in my mind it really has been a crazy couple of weeks folks. You know, I don’t even know how to explain it. I just have no reference point for anything like this ever happening in my life. You know I have no reference point of how to explain it. I've got no where I can go and read about it. "
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 21st January 2020 at 00:34.

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Arcturian108 (21st January 2020), Bill Ryan (21st January 2020), ClearWater (21st January 2020), Frank V (21st January 2020), happyuk (21st January 2020), justntime2learn (21st January 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st January 2020), Meryl (22nd January 2020), onawah (21st January 2020), Pam (21st January 2020), Sadieblue (22nd January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (21st January 2020), Tintin (21st January 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

I sent Max a link on his youtube page to the Targeted Individuals subforum on Avalon and invited him to join.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/foru...ed-Individuals
    (Also mentioned that there are more subforums that are for members only.)
    Over 1000 comments there on his youtube page so far, though, so I don't know if he will see it.
    If anyone has a direct line to Max and can bring his attention to the fact that there is a place here where he can go to read about it and discuss with others who may be in a similar situation, it might be helpful.
    Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    [COLOR="red"]

"I’m still trying to put a lot of it together in my mind it really has been a crazy couple of weeks folks. You know, I don’t even know how to explain it. I just have no reference point for anything like this ever happening in my life. You know I have no reference point of how to explain it. I've got no where I can go and read about it. "
    Last edited by onawah; 21st January 2020 at 00:58.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st January 2020), Frank V (21st January 2020), justntime2learn (21st January 2020), Meryl (22nd January 2020), Pam (21st January 2020), RunningDeer (21st January 2020), Sadieblue (22nd January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (21st January 2020), Tintin (21st January 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Moderator note from Bill:

This started off with members' comments about Max Igan's latest video, posted here, in which he revealed himself to be a Flat Earther, and somehow a 'chosen' one.

A Message from Max Igan - Jan 21st 2020 (8:39 minutes)
    Partial transcript:
    "Hi folks. This is just a quick video to let you know that I'm okay. Obviously I had some weird stuff happened in the last couple of weeks. I got targeted. I guess I was making too much of a difference with my fire videos and so they hit me with something. I was lying in bed and they hit me with something and they filled my head full of all this rubbish..."

"I tried to post some stuff online to show you what was happening to me and what I was going through. I thought it was important for people to see it. I've actually received a lot of messages from people who have gone through similar things as well. A lot of people who know I'm not crazy but the point being folks they hit me with something. I just underwent a coordinated attack. "

"They hit me with some sort of a light. Had I been asleep when that hit me, I would have literally woke up in the morning thinking I'd had an epiphany that I was the second coming and the earth was flat."

"

"It's been at least of four-pronged coordinated attack launched against me. I guess I was making too much of a difference with the fire videos."

I believe it happens most number of times,

Kerry Cassidy wrote in 2015 :

New information coming from a healer/source has revealed that I do not have a pinched nerve! But instead the nerve was interfered with by a scaler weapon formation sent by the dark side to prevent a 4th interview with Captain Mark Richards and the formation of my Camelot TV Network.

While I am healing more every day and hope to be back online in a few days it is important to know where this 'health issue' I have been experiencing came from. As a healer myself, I am acutely aware that any issue is a two way street. I facilitated this happening by allowing my defenses to be down due to overwork and stress. So I take full responsibility in my side of this equation. I am now fortified and can fight off this type of attack. But I do want to state that this information resonates fully with what I have been feeling and seeing. I believe the objective of this attack was to kill me.

http://archive.is/YPRvY#selection-465.0-469.610

I am not saying Kerry is / was in Mesiah Complex , I remember I personally reported coordinated attack here few years ago by unexplanable sourse, after commenting on certain subjects.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st January 2020 at 01:18. Reason: fixed quote formatting
    Love and Hope

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st January 2020), Frank V (21st January 2020), justntime2learn (21st January 2020), onawah (21st January 2020), Pam (21st January 2020), Philippe (21st January 2020), RunningDeer (21st January 2020), Sadieblue (22nd January 2020), Tintin (21st January 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I'd bet quite a lot that Max Igan has experienced some unfortunate non-optimum neurological event, and is in denial. If I were a friend of his, I'd strongly recommend that he should get himself checked up very thoroughly. Either it might happen again, or (even worse) his neural condition might slowly deteriorate in some awful way.

In this post on the Flat Earth thread, peterpam suggests it might be a sign of early onset dementia. (Max is 62.) I'm no neurologist, but other possibilities might be a small stroke, or even the start of a brain tumor (as in John Travolta's 1996 film Phenomenon).

I'd very much doubt this is anything to do with suddenly being a Targeted Individual. If anything like that that happened to me, so dramatically and in full public view, I'd head straight to the hospital for an MRI scan.

36. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (21st January 2020), Chester (21st January 2020), Frank V (21st January 2020), HaveBlue (21st January 2020), James (21st January 2020), justntime2learn (21st January 2020), Meryl (22nd January 2020), mokosh (21st January 2020), onawah (21st January 2020), Pam (21st January 2020), RunningDeer (21st January 2020), Sadieblue (22nd January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (21st January 2020), Tintin (21st January 2020), Yoda (21st January 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

That certainly could be.
    I'd very much doubt this is anything to do with suddenly being a Targeted Individual.
    But I sure wouldn't get an MRI scan, which I think are probably very dangerous, even though, as with X Rays, mammograms, microwave ovens and cell phones, etc., we are always told by the "experts" that they are perfectly safe.
    I got talked into having one once, and it felt absolutely horrid.

If anything like that that happened to me, so dramatically and in full public view, I'd head straight to the hospital for an MRI scan.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st January 2020 at 11:15. Reason: fixed quote formatting
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st January 2020), Pam (21st January 2020), RunningDeer (21st January 2020), Sadieblue (22nd January 2020), Tintin (21st January 2020)

39. Link to Post #20
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Update on Max Igan, I had an off air chat with Max and let everyone know about it here!
    — Vinny Eastwood

Vinny has been in touch with Max and he says Max is recovering from some possible beam of light coming through his ceiling and into his pineal gland. Max does NOT believe the earth is flat etc... according to Vinny.

Vinnys YT vid is 2 hrs but the first 10 mins gives the gist of what has happened to Max.

This break down or what ever name we give it is one of those things and being human. I am inclined to put it down to stress, lack of sleep, possibly too much cannabis for too long etc... and just forgive Max his frailties like the rest of us and not make too big a deal of it. If he was targeted by some tech by who knows, then that is really what the story is..
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st January 2020 at 11:29. Reason: embedded the video

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st January 2020), Bill Ryan (21st January 2020), ClearWater (21st January 2020), ExomatrixTV (21st January 2020), happyuk (21st January 2020), onawah (21st January 2020), RunningDeer (21st January 2020), Sadieblue (22nd January 2020), Tintin (21st January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast