Page 55 of 154 FirstFirst 1 5 45 55 65 105 154 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 3077

Thread: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

1. Link to Post #1081
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,706 times in 3,334 posts

Default Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Well, I'd give that press conference about 2/10. Maybe 1.5. Maybe not even that.

I'll be very interested to read the analyses, both in the mainstream and in the alt media. (I'll be particularly interested in what Alex Jones says.)
    His response was exactly what I feared. This is where we are going to see the negative aspects of his narcissism. He is more concerned about the stock market and how that will reflect on him and his re election. He sees comments about the potential danger of the virus as a personal affront to his presidency and what he wants, apparently without even considering the real implications. He can't imagine anything that is not about him. Anyone that goes against him is at fault and out of the collective and I imagine that is how he looks at the virus. I doubt that he can even understand his remarks may have put millions in severe danger because they promote complacency. All he sees is how it effects his presidency. I am not faulting him for this, it's simply the way he is.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th February 2020), Eligos (27th February 2020), Frank V (27th February 2020), Franny (27th February 2020), frodo13 (27th February 2020), Icare (3rd March 2020), justntime2learn (27th February 2020), Mark (27th February 2020), onawah (27th February 2020), Sadieblue (27th February 2020), seeker/reader (27th February 2020), silvanelf (27th February 2020), Sophocles (27th February 2020), Tintin (27th February 2020), wondering (27th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #1082
    Thanks

The Economic Cataclysm Ahead

Thu, 02/27/2020 - 05:00

Authored by Charles Hugh Smith via OfTwoMinds blog,

The economic storm hasn't passed; the false calm is only the eye of the financial hurricane.

To understand the economic cataclysm ahead, do the math. Those expecting the Covid-19 pandemic to leave the U.S. economy untouched are implicitly making these preposterously unlikely claims:

1. China will resume full pre-pandemic production and shipping within the next two weeks.

2. Chinese consumers will resume borrowing and spending at pre-pandemic rates in a few weeks.

3. Every factory and every worker in China will resume full pre-pandemic production without any permanent closures or disruptions.

4. Corporate America's just-in-time inventories will magically expand to cover weeks or months of supply chain disruption.

5. Not a single one of the thousands of people who flew direct from Wuhan to the U.S. in January is an asymptomatic carrier of the coronavirus who escaped detection at the airport.

6. Not a single one of the thousands of people who flew from China to the U.S. in February is an asymptomatic carrier of the coronavirus.

7. Not a single one of the thousands of people who are in self-quarantine broke the quarantine to go to Safeway for milk and eggs.

8. Not a single person who came down with Covid-19 after arriving in the U.S. feared being deported so they did not go to a hospital and are therefore unknown to authorities.

9. Even though U.S. officials have only tested a relative handful of the thousands of people who came from Covid-19 hotspots in China, they caught every single asymptomatic carrier.

10. Not a single asymptomatic carrier caught a flight from China to Southeast Asia and then promptly boarded a flight for the U.S.

I could go on but you get the picture: an extremely contagious pathogen that is spread by carriers who don't know they have the virus to people who then infect others in a rapidly expanding circle has been completely controlled by U.S. authorities who haven't tested or even tracked tens of thousands of potential carriers in the U.S.

These same authorities are quick to claim the risk of Covid-19 spreading in the U.S. is low even as the 14 infected people they put on a plane ended up infecting 25 passengers on the flight. These same authorities tried to transfer quarantined people to a rundown facility in Costa Mesa CA that was not suitable for quarantine, forcing the city to file a lawsuit to stop the transfer.

Do these actions instill unwavering confidence in the official U.S. response? You must be joking.

Do the math, people. The coronavirus is already in the U.S. but authorities have no way to track it due to its spread by asymptomatic carriers. People who don't even know they have the virus are flying to intermediate airports outside China and then catching flights to the U.S.

None of the known characteristics of the virus support the confidence being projected by authorities. The tests are not reliable, few are being tested, carriers can't be detected because they don't have any symptoms, the virus is highly contagious, thousands of potential carriers continue to arrive in the U.S., etc. etc. etc.

The network of global travel remains intact. Removing a few nodes (Wuhan, etc.) does not reduce the entire network's connectedness that enables the rapid and invisible spread of the virus.

Second, what authorities call over-reaction is simply prudent risk management. As I noted yesterday in How Many Cases of Covid-19 Will It Take For You to Decide Not to Frequent Public Places?, when an abstract pandemic becomes real, shelves are emptied and streets are deserted.

It doesn't take thousands of cases to trigger a dramatic reduction in the willingness to mix with crowds of strangers. A relative handful of cases is enough to be consequential.

Many of the new jobs created in the U.S. economy over the past decade are in the food and beverage services sector, the sector that is immediately impacted when people decide to lower their risk by staying home rather than going out to crowded restaurants, theaters, bars, etc.

Many of these establishments are hanging on by a thread due to soaring rents, taxes, fees, healthcare and wages. Many of the employees are also hanging on by a thread, only making rent if they collect big tips.

Central banks can borrow money into existence but they can't replace lost income. A significant percentage of America's food and beverage establishments are financially precarious, and their exhausted owners are burned out by the stresses of keeping their business afloat as costs continue rising. The initial financial hit as people reduce their public exposure will be more than enough to cause many to close their doors forever.

As small businesses fold, local tax revenues crater, triggering fiscal crises in local government budgets dependent on ever-higher tax and fee revenues.

A significant percentage of America's borrowers are financially precarious, one paycheck or unexpected expense away from defaulting on student loans, subprime auto loans, credit card payments, etc.

A significant percentage of America's corporations are financially precarious, dependent on expanding debt and rising cash flow to service their expanding debt load. Any hit to their revenues will trigger defaults that will then unleash second-order effects in the global financial system.

The global economy is so dependent on speculative euphoria, leverage and debt that any external shock will tip it over the cliff. The U.S. economy is far more precarious than advertised as well.

The economic storm hasn't passed; the false calm is only the eye of the financial hurricane.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/ec...ataclysm-ahead

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th February 2020), Dorjezigzag (27th February 2020), Frank V (27th February 2020), Franny (27th February 2020), frodo13 (27th February 2020), Hym (27th February 2020), Icare (3rd March 2020), Inaiá (28th February 2020), justntime2learn (27th February 2020), Mark (27th February 2020), onevoice (27th February 2020), Sadieblue (27th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (27th February 2020), silvanelf (27th February 2020), Sophocles (27th February 2020), Stardad (27th February 2020), Tintin (27th February 2020), wondering (27th February 2020)

5. Link to Post #1083
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,969 times in 5,553 posts

Pulled from the Avalon Twitter feed, and if true, an alarming piece of news from Iran

At the time of writing I haven't seen it hitting the mainstream news in the UK
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th February 2020), Frank V (27th February 2020), Franny (27th February 2020), Icare (3rd March 2020), justntime2learn (27th February 2020), Pam (27th February 2020), Sadieblue (27th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (27th February 2020), silvanelf (27th February 2020), Sophocles (27th February 2020), wondering (27th February 2020)

7. Link to Post #1084
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,387 times in 4,616 posts

I wonder if the virus can be also passed around with money. Perhaps they don’t use lots of paper money these days in Wuhan but credit cards,I doubt that though.

I know this may sound purely anecdotal but after washing and cleaning just about everything today( we do come in contact with lots of unsuspectful strangers here, out of nowhere), the last forgotten place was a purse(not much in) but the notes smelled so badly I had to stop myself short of washing them too(bit of laughter allowance)

Is it not why we say “dirty money”.

Eyes rolling out of sockets, I wish them the WHO good luck and good hearts.

🙏

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th February 2020), Frank V (27th February 2020), Franny (27th February 2020), Icare (3rd March 2020), justntime2learn (27th February 2020), Olam (27th February 2020), Pam (27th February 2020), Sadieblue (27th February 2020), Sophocles (27th February 2020), spade (27th February 2020), thepainterdoug (27th February 2020), Tintin (27th February 2020)

9. Link to Post #1085
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,603 times in 20,701 posts

Do We Need $2.5 BILLION for Coronavirus Vaccine? What Happened to the $2 BILLION Spent on the Zika Vaccine?https://vaccineimpact.com/2020/do-we...-zika-vaccine/
    February 27, 2020

Coronavirus Part III:
    by David Brownstein, M.D.
    DrBrowntein.com

"The White House is asking Congress for AT LEAST (oy vey) $2.5 billion in emergency funds, in part, to develop a vaccine for the Coronavirus outbreak. (1)

I have written two recent blog posts about coronavirus which you can find on my homepage (www.drbrownstein.com). Before we give any governmental agency AT LEAST $2.5 billion dollars we should know how it is going to be spent.

Recall the Zika scare from 2016. At that time we were being told by the US governmental agencies (FDA, CDC, and HHS) that somehow a relatively benign virus that has been around for nearly 100 years was suddenly causing birth defects in the form of small-headed babies.

There were headlines in the major papers and fear mongering stories that Zika would do the same in the US. My first article about Zika can be found here: https://www.drbrownstein.com/zika-sc...te-2000000000/.

The title of the article says it all: “Zika Schmika How to Waste $2,000,000,000.” I lamented that President Obama asked Congress for $2 billion dollars to research the “new” problem with Zika. I subsequently wrote three other blog posts stating that Zika would not be a problem in the US and was not the cause of the small-headed babies.

I thought giving the CDC $2 billion dollars was a waste of money. Congress ended up giving the CDC over $1 billion dollars to develop a Zika vaccine. My fourth Zika post was titled, “Where is our billion dollars?”

Here we are 4 years later and…no Zika vaccine and no more reports of small-headed Zika infections. The reason there are no more reports is because Zika did not cause the problem in the first place. Zika is still occurring around the world and we are still surviving—without an epidemic of small-headed babies.

But, we are $1 billion dollars poorer. And, we still have no Zika vaccine.

So, should we give the US government AT LEAST $2.5 billion to make a vaccine against COVID-19 (the coronavirus strain currently active)?

Right now, the answer should be absolutely not. We simply do not know how deadly this virus is. The information out of China simply cannot be trusted.

The CDC should be the last governmental organization trusted with AT LEAST $2.5 billion dollars to study COVID-19. The CDC has consistently lied and hid data that shows our kids are suffering adverse effects from receiving too many vaccines.

The CDC is the same organization that refuses to complete a study comparing children fully vaccinated against those unvaccinated. That study would provide the final answer to whether too many vaccines are harming our children. The CDC was tasked with that study decades ago and has the available data available, and yet…we still have no study.

If the Government snares another AT LEAST $2.5 billion from us to study COVID-19, it should be earmarked for treating and quarantining the sick. I say use the money and give the infected COVID-19 patients treatment with antiviral therapies that actually work such as intravenous infusions of hydrogen peroxide, ozone, and vitamin C. That would be a good use of our money. Please don’t use the money for lousy antiviral drugs like Tamiflu.

And, most importantly, keep the CDC away from our pockets.

One last thing, someone (President Trump!) needs to force the CDC to complete a study comparing fully vaccinated children to unvaccinated children."

DrB

Read the full article at DrBrownstein.com

See Also:

Should the CDC Oversee Vaccine Safety When They Purchase Over $5 Billion of Vaccines from Big Pharma?
    References
    (1) https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...us/ar-BB10lhW6
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (28th February 2020), Bill Ryan (27th February 2020), Frank V (27th February 2020), Franny (27th February 2020), Hym (27th February 2020), Icare (3rd March 2020), Inaiá (28th February 2020), justntime2learn (27th February 2020), Pam (27th February 2020), Sadieblue (27th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (27th February 2020), Satori (27th February 2020), silvanelf (27th February 2020), Sue (Ayt) (28th February 2020), T Smith (27th February 2020), Tintin (27th February 2020), wondering (27th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #1086
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,723 times in 32,945 posts

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Pulled from the Avalon Twitter feed, and if true, an alarming piece of news from Iran

Yes, it was reported here in CNN's running update feed two hours ago. The report simply said:
    One of the country’s top clerics, Hadi Khosroshahi, died on Thursday after he contracted the sickness.

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (28th February 2020), Frank V (27th February 2020), Franny (27th February 2020), Icare (3rd March 2020), justntime2learn (27th February 2020), Pam (27th February 2020), Sadieblue (27th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (27th February 2020), Satori (27th February 2020), silvanelf (27th February 2020), Sunny (28th February 2020), thepainterdoug (27th February 2020), Tintin (27th February 2020), wondering (27th February 2020), Yoda (27th February 2020)

13. Link to Post #1087
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

I was able to listen to the Steve Bannon interview yesterday. He makes some very good points, and I agree with his assessment of the CCP. For the purpose of helping the Chinese people and holding the CCP accountable, I think he's done a great job. But the whole interview left a bad taste in my mouth. I’ve been trying to figure out why.

I think it’s because when people start invoking Biblical references and saying things like "they should burn in hell," I am reminded of my personal experiences where every single person I’ve known of who has done that has this mind-frame that their [insert whatever: country, religion, organization, themselves!] is some bastion of virtuosity. And that’s never the case.

So when he rants about the horrible things the CCP has done and their horrible reputation for biowarfare, I wonder if he's taken a good long look at the crimes against humanity that the US has committed, the biowarfare that we have engaged in...against our own people...just like the CCP?

In regards to this virus, are we really doing a lot better job here in the US? Officials are ignoring reality and hiding numbers. Investigative reporters are either not investigating or not being allowed to report it. Quite simply, the people in charge are not doing their jobs. The little guys are struggling to carry the burden themselves while avoiding being locked up for treason.

I almost didn’t post this because while I want our own problems fixed, and that means we have to face them, it does NOT excuse the CCP who does need to be called out and stopped for their crimes!

The other thing that's bothering me is that I think he's missing a bigger picture on the origins of this virus.

Why would a regime of lying gangsters tell the world about their one and only biolab? I find it difficult to believe that the Wuhan lab is the only lab in all of China that researches bioweaponry. We already know that the virus did not originate in the seafood market. So are we to jump at the next simple answer without any evidence to back it up? The nearby lab just seems too convenient to me.

When it comes to global crises, when has the most repeated answer actually been the correct one? In laying the blame solely on China, I fear that those who hold a greater share of responsibility will be allowed to continue without restraint.

And as far as shares of responsibility go, it would be good to remember that greater liability is often found not with who started something, but with who could have stopped it.
    The world is changed... I feel it in the water... I feel it in the earth... I smell it in the air...
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

14. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Ben (27th February 2020), Bill Ryan (27th February 2020), Eligos (27th February 2020), Frank V (27th February 2020), Franny (27th February 2020), Hym (27th February 2020), Icare (3rd March 2020), Inaiá (28th February 2020), justntime2learn (27th February 2020), Pam (27th February 2020), Philippe (27th February 2020), Sadieblue (27th February 2020), Satori (27th February 2020), silvanelf (27th February 2020), Sue (Ayt) (28th February 2020), Tintin (28th February 2020), wondering (27th February 2020)

15. Link to Post #1088
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,723 times in 32,945 posts

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)

[Trump's] response was exactly what I feared. This is where we are going to see the negative aspects of his narcissism. He is more concerned about the stock market and how that will reflect on him and his re election. He sees comments about the potential danger of the virus as a personal affront to his presidency and what he wants, apparently without even considering the real implications. He can't imagine anything that is not about him. Anyone that goes against him is at fault and out of the collective and I imagine that is how he looks at the virus. I doubt that he can even understand his remarks may have put millions in severe danger because they promote complacency. All he sees is how it effects his presidency. I am not faulting him for this, it's simply the way he is.
    Here's Mike Adams' report about this. We can probably assume Alex Jones fully agrees. Both, of course, are diehard Trump supporters. But it didn't go well.
    Trump insists America "very, very ready" for any coronavirus pandemic, fails to mention virtually NO ONE being tested in America... the "Trump TRAP" is now set by the CDC

In a coronavirus press briefing at the White House earlier today, President Trump declared America was ready for the coronavirus, saying, “We’re very, very ready for this, for anything, whether it’s going to be a breakout of larger proportions or whether we’re at that very low level, and we want to keep it that way.”

This statement appears to be absurd, given that virtually no tests for the coronavirus are being conducted in the United States, and the CDC’s diagnostic test kits sent to state labs on Feb. 5th turned out to be faulty… and the CDC still hasn’t figure out how to replace the faulty kits with anything that functions.

While the rest of the world is rapidly testing thousands of people for the coronavirus — Italy, South Korea, Iran, Japan, Singapore and even Thailand — the United States has so far tested only 445 people in total, since day one, according to the latest numbers from the CDC:

This means that Trump is saying America is ready for the pandemic even when America can’t even test for the virus.

How can America be “very, very ready” for a pandemic if we aren’t even testing thousands of people for the virus?

As we have exhaustively reported over the last several days, there are virtually ZERO tests for coronavirus being conducted by any U.S. state. Forty-seven out of fifty states are conducting no tests whatsoever, as CNBC recently reported, and the other three states are mostly sending samples to the CDC, which means those numbers are already encompassed by the CDC’s “445” number.

By the way, Pandemic.news will soon be publishing state-by-state numbers showing how many people are being tested, self-quarantined and confirmed as infected in each U.S. state. Watch for this soon on Pandemic.news.

The Trump administration is being advised on all this by Dr. Anthony Fauci of the NIH, an individual whose department oversees both vaccine research and U.S. biological weapons research being funded by the NIH. In effect, President Trump is being advised by the very person who helped funnel taxpayer funds to the bioengineered weapon — covid-19 coronavirus — which was bought from a U.S. university and taken to a lab in China, then released into the public where it quickly spread into a global pandemic, as Prof. Frances Boyle has recently explained in several bombshell interviews.

The NIH funded this bioweapons research from the very beginning, and it’s Dr. Fauci who oversees much of that funding. Why is the same person who helped create this biological weapons monster now advising President Trump on how to stop it with vaccines? Refer to the many interviews with Prof. Frances Boyle for more details on this crucial point for humanity. Dr. Fauci is the fox in the hen house, and he’s now converted Trump to a pro-vaccine president.

President Trump now touting vaccines as the answer, fails to realize the vaccines might be more dangerous than the coronavirus

“The vaccine is coming along well and we think this is something we can develop fairly rapidly, a vaccine for the future,” Trump said today, echoing the propaganda of Fauci, the NIH and the very same vaccine industry that served as a cover for the bioweapons research that led to this entire fiasco in the first place.

So now President Trump is essentially providing cover (and funding) for the very same “death science” researchers who got us into this mess. They promise to save us with a vaccine, but we wouldn’t be threatened at all if they never genetically engineered this biological weapon in the first place.

As things look right now, millions of human beings will be killed by this virus over the next year or two… possibly a whole lot more. But the greed of the NIH and the “death science” researchers knows no bounds. Even if hundreds of millions of human beings are killed, the NIH will keep funneling money into bioweapons research. So far, the NIH has provided nearly $700 million into coronavirus research, both for vaccines and bioweapons (which are actually the same thing, as one provides political cover for the other).

Fauci is now indoctrinating Trump with lies about vaccines, influenza and pandemics

Trump is now repeating the same propaganda Fauci has been spouting, insisting that the flu kills more people than the coronavirus, so the coronavirus pandemic is no big deal. This claim is, of course, a fallacy. The only reason the coronavirus hasn’t yet killed more people than the flu is because it has only begun to spread around the world. The infections and deaths we’ve seen so far from the coronavirus are only a hint of the global pandemic fallout that’s yet to come (which may take years to fully play out).

The mortality rate from the coronavirus is, by some estimates, up to 20 times higher than that of the seasonal flu. And while the seasonal flu kills roughly 35,000 Americans a year, if the coronavirus infects just 50% of the U.S. population and has a very low mortality rate of just 2%, it will kill 3.3 million Americans, dwarfing the number of people killed by the flu.

If it infects 50% of the world population, the number of global deaths will exceed 72 million, even at just a 2% mortality rate.

To claim that the coronavirus isn’t dangerous because it hasn’t yet killed as many people as the flu is disingenuous and deceptive, bordering on malicious disinformation to mislead the public. And Trump got that line directly from Dr. Fauci, who is peddling these lies like Wormtongue from Lord of the Rings.

Just as we’ve warned, Trump is being maliciously misled on the coronavirus by the very same evil people who had a hand in creating it.

Hey, America: Shut up, buy more stocks, take your vaccine shots and trust the government… we’re here to help!

With each passing day of this coronavirus fiasco, President Trump’s chances of losing the White House this November are rapidly expanding (much to the delight of the Democrats). By doing nothing and trusting the very same CDC and NIH that mostly consists of “never-Trumpers,” President Trump is allowing these agencies to set a dangerous trap that will ultimately be sprung by the media to blame Trump for an uncontrolled outbreak in the USA… an outbreak that has already silently begun.

And Trump is falling for it, hook, line and sinker.

Trump says, “We’ve stopped non US citizens from China,” but the USA hasn’t stopped flights from South Korea, Italy or Japan.

Trump says, “We’re screening people at a very high level,” but fails to realize that the coronavirus spreads in stealth mode, during its asymptomatic incubation period that can’t be detected by any airport screening whatsoever.

Trump says, “The USA is rated No. 1 at being prepared,” but fails to realize the USA is currently last place in the world when it comes to having functioning diagnostic test kits. The USA, in fact, is the only country in the world (other than North Korea) that appears to be conducting virtually zero testing for the coronavirus.

Any person claiming the USA is prepared for an outbreak for a virus that U.S. CDC officials can’t even detect on any large scale is kidding themselves. You can’t stop a virus if you aren’t testing for it, and yet somehow, both President Trump and Rush Limbaugh seem to be oblivious to the fact that the CDC is testing virtually no one.

There are already thousands of infections in the United States, and Trump is telling the public it’s almost zero… this won’t end well once legitimate lab testing begins

This is going to be very, very bad for President Trump. In fact, there’s no question the CDC is setting a trap to shift blame to Trump once the outbreak in the United States is finally documented by active lab testing (which has been delayed by the CDC). This will happen shortly after labs across America are given permission by the FDA to begin testing. Currently, both the CDC and the FDA are prohibiting labs across the entire country from conducting such tests. It’s not an accident, of course. This is all by design.

My best estimate is that right now, there are thousands of coronavirus-infected people in the United States, and almost none of them are being tested.

A DHS source told me there were 989 confirmed infections over one week ago, mostly along the West Coast. Doubling every 3.5 days, that number is already over 4,000.

An outbreak is starting to emerge in San Francisco, and the Mayor just declared a state of emergency there

We just got news from the Washington Post earlier this evening that a new coronavirus infection has been confirmed in Northern California, afflicting a person who did not travel to China and had no known contact with any other infected person. The CDC is deliberately withholding the county in which this cases has been confirmed, meaning it’s almost certainly in San Francisco. The non-China history of this person means there is sustained, human-to-human transmission taking place in San Francisco right now, which is exactly why the Mayor, London Breed, declared a state of emergency yesterday.

Orange County declared a state of emergency today, by the way, even while claiming there are zero infections in Orange County.

Does anyone think that’s a coincidence? Of course it isn’t. Breed already knows San Francisco is a coronavirus hub, and since California is testing zero people for the virus, this thing is going to spread at the full R0 value of around 6.6, doubling perhaps every 3 days or so, exploding out of control while the CDC withholds testing kits and the FDA withholds approval for local labs to conduct any testing on their own.

By the time test kits are approved or provided, we might already be looking at 10,000 infections in San Francisco alone.

And guess who will get the blame? Not Nancy Pelosi. It will be Donald J. Trump. And Sen. Chuck Schumer will declare that Trump withheld funds, leading to mass infections and deaths in San Fran. You can see the script unfolding almost automatically.

Sadly, Trump walked right into the Trump trap, because he listened to the poisonous people who are setting him up to take the fall… the very same people who are happily sacrificing potentially millions of American lives in their effort to engineer a devastating crisis that can achieve a political advantage for the Democrats.

16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (28th February 2020), anandacate (28th February 2020), Frank V (27th February 2020), Franny (27th February 2020), justntime2learn (27th February 2020), onevoice (28th February 2020), Pam (27th February 2020), pyrangello (27th February 2020), Sadieblue (27th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (27th February 2020), silvanelf (27th February 2020), Sophocles (27th February 2020), Sunny (28th February 2020), Tintin (28th February 2020), wondering (27th February 2020), Yoda (28th February 2020)

17. Link to Post #1089
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)

Yes, it was reported here in CNN's running update feed two hours ago. The report simply said:
    One of the country’s top clerics, Hadi Khosroshahi, died on Thursday after he contracted the sickness.
    Also linked here:

Iran's vice president and spokeswoman for 1979 hostage-takers is diagnosed with coronavirus a day after sitting with President Rouhani, as virus kills Regime's former Vatican ambassador.
    • Iranian spokeswoman for the 1979 hostage crisis is diagnosed with coronavirus
    • Masoumeh Ebtekar, who is also a vice president, has reportedly been infected
    • She was pictured near President Hassan Rouhani during Iranian cabinet meeting
    • It also emerged today Iran's former ambassador to the Vatican died of the virus
    • Ebtekar spoke for the Iranian students who took 52 hostages at the US embassy

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/bre...ronavirus.html

Has Iran been an intentional target? Or, just swept-up in an out-of-control-on-purpose pandemic?

Over at Jim Stone's site:

Quote I WAS RIGHT: China is under-reporting Coronavirus cases by at least 50X

Epoch Times got ahold of official government documents, and discovered the Chinese goverment is tweaking the numbers by a factor of up to 52X in some cases. That's not 52 percent, that's 52X.

Explaining the linked article:

The Epoch times got ahold of numerous documents from various regions, all of them showing under-reporting of actual numbers. The lowest cases of under-reporting were 2X and everything in between, up to 52X in various parts of China.
    This proves I was right all along. It explains why they brought in portable incinerators. They'd get one set of numbers and report something totally different to the World Health Organization, they kept 2 sets of books.

I am going to say the obvious: Results on the ground prove they are lying by MORE THAN 52X in Hubei province. There's obviously 7 digit dead there. Everyone who managed to get word out has stated they are not even able to get to half of the actual dead to even document them to begin with. They are just sitting here and there, rotting.

I bet there's a third set of books, which is an estimate of reality they did not directly count.

There has to be. They could not keep all those incinerators going even if the actual numbers were 52X. They are now busted in a massive lie in a way that they can't back out of, we know they are lying and the only question therefore is, how big is the lie, really?

He has had some very interesting commentary since this CoVid-19 outbreak started, as usual with Jim though, you've gotta take what you think applies and discard that which doesn't 'resonate'. Having read his spiel I have to say that he has been on point with a lot of his research. Check it out: http://82.221.129.208/.vr0.html

Click image for larger version

Name:	lithuaniawuhan.png
Views:	82
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	42615
    Last edited by The Moss Trooper; 27th February 2020 at 17:36.

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Agape (28th February 2020), Bill Ryan (27th February 2020), Frank V (27th February 2020), Franny (27th February 2020), Icare (3rd March 2020), justntime2learn (27th February 2020), Kamikaze (27th February 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (27th February 2020), Pam (27th February 2020), Sadieblue (27th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (27th February 2020), Sophocles (27th February 2020), Stardad (27th February 2020), Tintin (28th February 2020)

19. Link to Post #1090
    Thanks

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)

[Trump's] response was exactly what I feared. This is where we are going to see the negative aspects of his narcissism. He is more concerned about the stock market and how that will reflect on him and his re election. He sees comments about the potential danger of the virus as a personal affront to his presidency and what he wants, apparently without even considering the real implications. He can't imagine anything that is not about him. Anyone that goes against him is at fault and out of the collective and I imagine that is how he looks at the virus. I doubt that he can even understand his remarks may have put millions in severe danger because they promote complacency. All he sees is how it effects his presidency. I am not faulting him for this, it's simply the way he is.
    Here's Mike Adams' report about this. We can probably assume Alex Jones fully agrees. Both, of course, are diehard Trump supporters. But it didn't go well.
    Trump insists America "very, very ready" for any coronavirus pandemic, fails to mention virtually NO ONE being tested in America... the "Trump TRAP" is now set by the CDC

In a coronavirus press briefing at the White House earlier today, President Trump declared America was ready for the coronavirus, saying, “We’re very, very ready for this, for anything, whether it’s going to be a breakout of larger proportions or whether we’re at that very low level, and we want to keep it that way.”

This statement appears to be absurd, given that virtually no tests for the coronavirus are being conducted in the United States, and the CDC’s diagnostic test kits sent to state labs on Feb. 5th turned out to be faulty… and the CDC still hasn’t figure out how to replace the faulty kits with anything that functions.

While the rest of the world is rapidly testing thousands of people for the coronavirus — Italy, South Korea, Iran, Japan, Singapore and even Thailand — the United States has so far tested only 445 people in total, since day one, according to the latest numbers from the CDC:

This means that Trump is saying America is ready for the pandemic even when America can’t even test for the virus.

How can America be “very, very ready” for a pandemic if we aren’t even testing thousands of people for the virus?

As we have exhaustively reported over the last several days, there are virtually ZERO tests for coronavirus being conducted by any U.S. state. Forty-seven out of fifty states are conducting no tests whatsoever, as CNBC recently reported, and the other three states are mostly sending samples to the CDC, which means those numbers are already encompassed by the CDC’s “445” number.

By the way, Pandemic.news will soon be publishing state-by-state numbers showing how many people are being tested, self-quarantined and confirmed as infected in each U.S. state. Watch for this soon on Pandemic.news.

The Trump administration is being advised on all this by Dr. Anthony Fauci of the NIH, an individual whose department oversees both vaccine research and U.S. biological weapons research being funded by the NIH. In effect, President Trump is being advised by the very person who helped funnel taxpayer funds to the bioengineered weapon — covid-19 coronavirus — which was bought from a U.S. university and taken to a lab in China, then released into the public where it quickly spread into a global pandemic, as Prof. Frances Boyle has recently explained in several bombshell interviews.

The NIH funded this bioweapons research from the very beginning, and it’s Dr. Fauci who oversees much of that funding. Why is the same person who helped create this biological weapons monster now advising President Trump on how to stop it with vaccines? Refer to the many interviews with Prof. Frances Boyle for more details on this crucial point for humanity. Dr. Fauci is the fox in the hen house, and he’s now converted Trump to a pro-vaccine president.

President Trump now touting vaccines as the answer, fails to realize the vaccines might be more dangerous than the coronavirus

“The vaccine is coming along well and we think this is something we can develop fairly rapidly, a vaccine for the future,” Trump said today, echoing the propaganda of Fauci, the NIH and the very same vaccine industry that served as a cover for the bioweapons research that led to this entire fiasco in the first place.

So now President Trump is essentially providing cover (and funding) for the very same “death science” researchers who got us into this mess. They promise to save us with a vaccine, but we wouldn’t be threatened at all if they never genetically engineered this biological weapon in the first place.

As things look right now, millions of human beings will be killed by this virus over the next year or two… possibly a whole lot more. But the greed of the NIH and the “death science” researchers knows no bounds. Even if hundreds of millions of human beings are killed, the NIH will keep funneling money into bioweapons research. So far, the NIH has provided nearly $700 million into coronavirus research, both for vaccines and bioweapons (which are actually the same thing, as one provides political cover for the other).

Fauci is now indoctrinating Trump with lies about vaccines, influenza and pandemics

Trump is now repeating the same propaganda Fauci has been spouting, insisting that the flu kills more people than the coronavirus, so the coronavirus pandemic is no big deal. This claim is, of course, a fallacy. The only reason the coronavirus hasn’t yet killed more people than the flu is because it has only begun to spread around the world. The infections and deaths we’ve seen so far from the coronavirus are only a hint of the global pandemic fallout that’s yet to come (which may take years to fully play out).

The mortality rate from the coronavirus is, by some estimates, up to 20 times higher than that of the seasonal flu. And while the seasonal flu kills roughly 35,000 Americans a year, if the coronavirus infects just 50% of the U.S. population and has a very low mortality rate of just 2%, it will kill 3.3 million Americans, dwarfing the number of people killed by the flu.

If it infects 50% of the world population, the number of global deaths will exceed 72 million, even at just a 2% mortality rate.

To claim that the coronavirus isn’t dangerous because it hasn’t yet killed as many people as the flu is disingenuous and deceptive, bordering on malicious disinformation to mislead the public. And Trump got that line directly from Dr. Fauci, who is peddling these lies like Wormtongue from Lord of the Rings.

Just as we’ve warned, Trump is being maliciously misled on the coronavirus by the very same evil people who had a hand in creating it.

Hey, America: Shut up, buy more stocks, take your vaccine shots and trust the government… we’re here to help!

With each passing day of this coronavirus fiasco, President Trump’s chances of losing the White House this November are rapidly expanding (much to the delight of the Democrats). By doing nothing and trusting the very same CDC and NIH that mostly consists of “never-Trumpers,” President Trump is allowing these agencies to set a dangerous trap that will ultimately be sprung by the media to blame Trump for an uncontrolled outbreak in the USA… an outbreak that has already silently begun.

And Trump is falling for it, hook, line and sinker.

Trump says, “We’ve stopped non US citizens from China,” but the USA hasn’t stopped flights from South Korea, Italy or Japan.

Trump says, “We’re screening people at a very high level,” but fails to realize that the coronavirus spreads in stealth mode, during its asymptomatic incubation period that can’t be detected by any airport screening whatsoever.

Trump says, “The USA is rated No. 1 at being prepared,” but fails to realize the USA is currently last place in the world when it comes to having functioning diagnostic test kits. The USA, in fact, is the only country in the world (other than North Korea) that appears to be conducting virtually zero testing for the coronavirus.

Any person claiming the USA is prepared for an outbreak for a virus that U.S. CDC officials can’t even detect on any large scale is kidding themselves. You can’t stop a virus if you aren’t testing for it, and yet somehow, both President Trump and Rush Limbaugh seem to be oblivious to the fact that the CDC is testing virtually no one.

There are already thousands of infections in the United States, and Trump is telling the public it’s almost zero… this won’t end well once legitimate lab testing begins

This is going to be very, very bad for President Trump. In fact, there’s no question the CDC is setting a trap to shift blame to Trump once the outbreak in the United States is finally documented by active lab testing (which has been delayed by the CDC). This will happen shortly after labs across America are given permission by the FDA to begin testing. Currently, both the CDC and the FDA are prohibiting labs across the entire country from conducting such tests. It’s not an accident, of course. This is all by design.

My best estimate is that right now, there are thousands of coronavirus-infected people in the United States, and almost none of them are being tested.

A DHS source told me there were 989 confirmed infections over one week ago, mostly along the West Coast. Doubling every 3.5 days, that number is already over 4,000.

An outbreak is starting to emerge in San Francisco, and the Mayor just declared a state of emergency there

We just got news from the Washington Post earlier this evening that a new coronavirus infection has been confirmed in Northern California, afflicting a person who did not travel to China and had no known contact with any other infected person. The CDC is deliberately withholding the county in which this cases has been confirmed, meaning it’s almost certainly in San Francisco. The non-China history of this person means there is sustained, human-to-human transmission taking place in San Francisco right now, which is exactly why the Mayor, London Breed, declared a state of emergency yesterday.

Orange County declared a state of emergency today, by the way, even while claiming there are zero infections in Orange County.

Does anyone think that’s a coincidence? Of course it isn’t. Breed already knows San Francisco is a coronavirus hub, and since California is testing zero people for the virus, this thing is going to spread at the full R0 value of around 6.6, doubling perhaps every 3 days or so, exploding out of control while the CDC withholds testing kits and the FDA withholds approval for local labs to conduct any testing on their own.

By the time test kits are approved or provided, we might already be looking at 10,000 infections in San Francisco alone.

And guess who will get the blame? Not Nancy Pelosi. It will be Donald J. Trump. And Sen. Chuck Schumer will declare that Trump withheld funds, leading to mass infections and deaths in San Fran. You can see the script unfolding almost automatically.

Sadly, Trump walked right into the Trump trap, because he listened to the poisonous people who are setting him up to take the fall… the very same people who are happily sacrificing potentially millions of American lives in their effort to engineer a devastating crisis that can achieve a political advantage for the Democrats.
    I have absolutely no doubt that the democrats are jumping on this "opportunity" to try to get rid of Trump. I still believe that Trump has accountability even if he is choosing to listen to someone with obvious and clear biases and conflict of interest. I believe like president Xi he will listen to whoever confirms the reality he wants to believe.

You don't have to be a virologist to get a basic understanding of viruses and whats going on here. He has endless resources and experts available to him to give him a balanced view and he is choosing the scenario he wants and choosing to listen to what he wants to hear.He is trying to confirm that the US is the best and we will throw the most money at this and "win". That is such blatant arrogance . I still stand by my belief that his reactions to this event will be looked at through the lens of his narcissism and we may pay the cost.

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th February 2020), Dorjezigzag (27th February 2020), Frank V (27th February 2020), Franny (27th February 2020), frodo13 (27th February 2020), Hym (27th February 2020), Icare (3rd March 2020), Inaiá (28th February 2020), justntime2learn (27th February 2020), Sadieblue (27th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (27th February 2020), silvanelf (27th February 2020), Sophocles (27th February 2020), Tintin (28th February 2020), wondering (27th February 2020)

21. Link to Post #1091
    Language
    English
    Thanks

And it all depends on what you call "murder". For example: https://kurtnimmo.blog/2018/06/22/th...ulian-assange/

Quote Posted by Philippe (here)

Do we have to believe that all the medical personnel in Wuhan, including chiefs of hospital, died not from exposure to sick people but because they were murdered ?
    Did they die from an overexposure to 5G? Technically speaking we know now that it is possible to target individuals and probably kill them from the distance. It seems so very far fetched but nothing can be excluded.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th February 2020), Frank V (27th February 2020), justntime2learn (27th February 2020), Pam (27th February 2020), Philippe (27th February 2020), pyrangello (27th February 2020), Sadieblue (27th February 2020), Tintin (28th February 2020), wondering (27th February 2020)

23. Link to Post #1092
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,441 times in 780 posts

Update: 3 more cases confirmed in Norway, 4 in total. The people infected have been to China (first case), Italy (second and third case) and Iran (fourth case).

Meanwhile the emergency number (113) is being blocked by concerned - and uninformed - citizens calling in asking about the corona virus.
    Last edited by Sophocles; 27th February 2020 at 19:03.

24. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Sophocles For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th February 2020), Eligos (28th February 2020), Frank V (27th February 2020), Franny (27th February 2020), Inaiá (28th February 2020), Joe Akulis (28th February 2020), justntime2learn (27th February 2020), Metaphor (27th February 2020), muxfolder (2nd March 2020), Pam (27th February 2020), Philippe (27th February 2020), pyrangello (27th February 2020), Sadieblue (27th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (27th February 2020), thepainterdoug (27th February 2020), Tintin (28th February 2020)

25. Link to Post #1093
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    And it all depends on what you call "murder". For example: https://kurtnimmo.blog/2018/06/22/th...ulian-assange/

Do we have to believe that all the medical personnel in Wuhan, including chiefs of hospital, died not from exposure to sick people but because they were murdered ?
    Did they die from an overexposure to 5G? Technically speaking we know now that it is possible to target individuals and probably kill them from the distance. It seems so very far fetched but nothing can be excluded.
    This is embarrassing because I do not see a relation with what I wrote. I think Rappaport has it wrong because his theory does not explain why this medical personnel is dying. His reputation is at high risk in this crisis. It happens with talented persons who are trapped in their own belief system.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th February 2020), Frank V (27th February 2020), Franny (27th February 2020), Inaiá (28th February 2020), Pam (27th February 2020), pyrangello (27th February 2020), Sadieblue (27th February 2020), Sophocles (27th February 2020), thepainterdoug (27th February 2020), Tintin (28th February 2020)

27. Link to Post #1094
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tomkoyote For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th February 2020), Pam (27th February 2020), Sadieblue (27th February 2020), Sue (Ayt) (28th February 2020), Tintin (28th February 2020)

29. Link to Post #1095
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

According to the Belgian state-sponsored news media, the number of deaths in China is dropping and Chinese people have begun self-quarantining and monitoring their vital signs ─ government-imposed ─ as well as preparing their own meals instead of ordering food or going to a restaurant. The number of infections does however keep on climbing, in spite of the now lowered death rate. Shanghai seems least affected. Certain businesses have resumed their activities, but those are usually small and local companies.

Outside of China, Korea seems to be most affected at the moment.

30. Link to Post #1096
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It's not a belief system if it's supported by facts, and he has plenty of facts to support his position.
    There are multiple causes for the deaths and illnesses, and there is no clear science regarding viruses, and never really has been, despite "official" claims, which are about as credible as the claims made about vaccines.
    And there are plenty of reasons (in their eyes) for TPTB to continue with the fear porn and the actual culling that is going on, and on the increase.
    But I'm about ready to take a sabbatical from all the hysteria.

Quote Posted by onawah (here)

This is embarrassing because I do not see a relation with what I wrote. I think Rappaport has it wrong because his theory does not explain why this medical personnel is dying. His reputation is at high risk in this crisis. It happens with talented persons who are trapped in their own belief system.
    Last edited by onawah; 27th February 2020 at 21:08.
    Each breath a gift...

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (27th February 2020), Bill Ryan (27th February 2020), Frank V (27th February 2020), Franny (27th February 2020), Mark (27th February 2020), Pam (27th February 2020), Philippe (27th February 2020), pyrangello (27th February 2020), Sadieblue (27th February 2020), Sue (Ayt) (28th February 2020), Tintin (28th February 2020)

32. Link to Post #1097
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Adams and Jones are compromised individuals.

Not by nefarious third parties but by their business model... a model which thrives on generating panic of the vulnerable who follow their work. One of the important sources of income to Jones happens to be the sales of MRE food supplies. Also, Jones has been involved in profiting from the sales of "underground safe zone / bunker" construction which correlates with the all too often, 'end of the world' messaging he's well known for producing. Add to that the fact that Jones is likely an eschatologist (noting all the data points that suggest (confirm?) his affinity to apocalyptic evangelical Christianity), though that may just be a marketing tool. Adams has been joined at the hip with Jones with regards to his own marketing.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Arcturian108 (28th February 2020), Bill Ryan (27th February 2020), Frank V (27th February 2020), onawah (27th February 2020), onevoice (28th February 2020), Pam (27th February 2020), Sadieblue (27th February 2020), Sue (Ayt) (28th February 2020), Tintin (28th February 2020)

34. Link to Post #1098
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,997 times in 2,111 posts

Boy if this virus makes its way into the homeless population in San Francisco and then is laying around into the streets there from the homeless taking a dump on public streets , this could become a horror show there. For the younger fatalities around the world that are just dropping over and dying without warning, it may be that this is there 2cd time of getting this virus, there is a common cord with influenza from 1918 and this virus is that its much worse the 2cd time around.

It almost looks like here in the states now is where china was 3 months ago. And then it ramped up from there. God only knows at this point. Time for all of us to strap in for one heck of a ride all around the world all on the same train together.

35. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th February 2020), Frank V (27th February 2020), Hym (27th February 2020), Inaiá (28th February 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (27th February 2020), Pam (27th February 2020), Sadieblue (27th February 2020), silvanelf (27th February 2020), Sophocles (27th February 2020), thepainterdoug (27th February 2020), Tintin (28th February 2020)

36. Link to Post #1099
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just found a interesting coincidence from the officials doing a exercise a few months prior.

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th February 2020), Frank V (27th February 2020), Icare (9th March 2020), Pam (28th February 2020), Sadieblue (28th February 2020), Tintin (28th February 2020)

38. Link to Post #1100
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,881 times in 2,121 posts

I just went into town and noticed the largest police presence I've ever witnessed here. They're mostly clustered around the schools and grocery stores. Numerous bright colored unmarked SUVs.

I was told while trying to purchase a couple more n95 or n99 face masks that the sale has been stopped as well as all shipments.

I have a friend who ordered them online yesterday and was just told today the sale was stopped.

Anyone know if a website you can still purchase from?

I'd like to add some more detail, but I'm really busy at the moment. I'll try to come back and edit this when I'm finished with my responsibilities.
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

39. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th February 2020), Dick (27th February 2020), Innocent Warrior (27th February 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (27th February 2020), Pam (28th February 2020), Sadieblue (28th February 2020), Sophocles (27th February 2020), Sunny (28th February 2020), Tintin (28th February 2020), wondering (27th February 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 55 of 154 FirstFirst 1 5 45 55 65 105 154 LastLast