Page 19 of 154 FirstFirst 1 9 19 29 69 119 154 LastLast

Thread: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

1. Link to Post #361
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

That Lyons-Weiler video has been embedded and discussed in this article:
    https://www.infowars.com/sunday-live...t-goes-global/
    Quote Scientists Confirm Coronavirus Man-Made…Contains ‘pShuttle-SN’ Sequence Proving Laboratory Origin
    Experts believe may be Chinese vaccine experiment gone wrong

There’s a huge difference in the predicted health outcome for the world if this is a vaccination experiment in China versus just a laboratory escaped vaccine. In the vaccination experiment, you’re not vaccinated against coronavirus with that vaccine…, so if the Chinese tried to get a jump on the vaccine market by surreptitiously running clinical trials against the coronavirus, and made their elderly and immunocompromised more susceptible to death due to subsequent infection by any coronavirus with this protein that’s in the vaccine, then the rest of the world has a serious humanitarian issue…

…if it is a biological laboratory weapons escape, it’s going to be a nightmare, but if it’s a vaccine type that escaped because of an accidental injection into someone, it’s going to be worse than… if they made their entire population susceptible to SARS with a vaccine program.

we may, in fact, be looking at a true vaccine holocaust where vaccine researchers are now subjecting the entire world to a deadly mistake that could theoretically cause a very large number of fatalities…

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to King Arthur For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2020), bluestflame (3rd February 2020), Mercedes (3rd February 2020), Pam (4th February 2020), Sadieblue (3rd February 2020), Tintin (3rd February 2020)

3. Link to Post #362
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,752 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by James Newell (here)
    I agree about Jones, he Does need a vacation. But the show with Mike Adams( 2nd hour of Sunday infowars show) was much better, he is a much better communicator re all this. Proving that the gene sequence is not natural but manmade IS a big deal.

It is interesting we had the evidence over a week ago really, just couldn't fully prove that it was a man made bio weapon. It also seems Big tech is in full concert to make the Indian university "revise" its study, they do not want this data out.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-02-...-sequence.html
    Yes, it's very, very interesting that the New Delhi researchers appear to have been pressured to revise their paper. The original has now been withdrawn from the site, but I have it archived here.
    All eyes will be on them to see what their revision turns out to be.

But scientifically speaking, the cat's out of the bag. There are too many independent virologists and laboratories who will now be looking at this VERY closely. I think it's too early to be conclusive, but in a week or so we may know more still.

The most important thing to bear in mind may be that it barely matters it it's a designed bioweapon or not. It might as well be... it's sure behaving like one.

It may not matter too much right now how this bushfire started. The crucial thing is to get it under control.

For me personally, Mike Adams is almost as bad as Alex Jones. He's been way too sloppy and sensational, and his presentations slide all over the road. (3 days ago, he told everyone that 10% of the world's population would definitely die. Give me a break! )

I've listened carefully to a lot of informed interviews and presentations in the last week, and for me, Chris Martenson, Dr James Lyons-Weiler, Stefan Molyneux, and Michael Gu (from Boxmining.com) have been the standouts. They're concise, information-dense, cautious, clear, and don't stray a millimeter from the core subject.

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (3rd February 2020), Agape (3rd February 2020), Baby Steps (3rd February 2020), bennycog (3rd February 2020), bluestflame (3rd February 2020), David Trd1 (3rd February 2020), Delight (3rd February 2020), Houman (3rd February 2020), James Newell (3rd February 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd February 2020), Mercedes (3rd February 2020), Pam (3rd February 2020), Sadieblue (3rd February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (3rd February 2020), Satori (3rd February 2020), Sophocles (3rd February 2020), Tintin (3rd February 2020), Yoda (3rd February 2020)

5. Link to Post #363
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

Live now. The campaign by MSM to say the flu is worse than coronavirus is strange!

Boxmining update too

Last edited by Delight; 3rd February 2020 at 03:33.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2020), bluestflame (3rd February 2020), David Trd1 (3rd February 2020), Pam (3rd February 2020), Sadieblue (3rd February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (3rd February 2020), Sophocles (3rd February 2020), Tintin (3rd February 2020)

7. Link to Post #364
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,073 times in 144 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I agree about Jones, he Does need a vacation. But the show with Mike Adams( 2nd hour of Sunday infowars show) was much better, he is a much better communicator re all this. Proving that the gene sequence is not natural but manmade IS a big deal.

It is interesting we had the evidence over a week ago really, just couldn't fully prove that it was a man made bio weapon. It also seems Big tech is in full concert to make the Indian university "revise" its study, they do not want this data out.

Yes, it's very, very interesting that the New Delhi researchers appear to have been pressured to revise their paper. The original has now been withdrawn from the site, but I have it archived here.

But scientifically speaking, the cat's out of the bag. There are too many independent virologists and laboratories who will now be looking at this VERY closely. I think it's too early to be conclusive, but in a week or so we may know more still.

The most important thing to bear in mind may be that it barely matters it it's a designed bioweapon or not. It might as well be... it's sure behaving like one.

It may not matter too much right now how this bushfire started. The crucial thing is to get it under control.

For me personally, Mike Adams is almost as bad as Alex Jones. He's been way too sloppy and sensational, and his presentations slide all over the road. (3 days ago, he told everyone that 10% of the world's population would definitely die. Give me a break! )

I've listened carefully to a lot of informed interviews and presentations in the last week, and for me, Chris Martenson, Dr James Lyons-Weiler, Stefan Molyneux, and Michael Gu (from Boxmining.com) have been the standouts. They're concise, information-dense, cautious, clear, and don't stray a millimeter from the core subject.
    I for one really like to see these documents being tucked away for safe keeping.
    Maybe we should try to make a copy of everything you have, Bill, and bury it under the Georgia Guidestones.
    Give civilization a fighting chance next time

As for the final tally of this viruse, I don't think we have accurate enough information at this point for any kind of meaningful predicition but I would sure vote to have this kind of research halted immediately; it's just doesn't seem a good idea at all to make pathogens that have the capability of extinction level events.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TEOTWAIKI For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2020), bluestflame (3rd February 2020), David Trd1 (3rd February 2020), Pam (3rd February 2020), Sadieblue (3rd February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (3rd February 2020), Tintin (3rd February 2020)

9. Link to Post #365
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,863 times in 3,179 posts

Couldn't find this 2017 NYT article posted here (sorry if it was already):

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/19/h...ruses-nih.html

---

Am just dropping a name here, so that we already have it "on screen",
    should we by chance hear about them in this context:
    emergentbiosolutions.com

[german speakers, noticed the hidden link?]

---

Whatever the virus is, it means big [huge!] money for some...
    Last edited by meeradas; 4th February 2020 at 09:34.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2020), bluestflame (3rd February 2020), David Trd1 (3rd February 2020), Pam (3rd February 2020), Sadieblue (3rd February 2020), silvanelf (3rd February 2020), Tintin (3rd February 2020)

11. Link to Post #366
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,283 times in 2,101 posts

Quote Posted by TEOTWAIKI (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

I for one really like to see these documents being tucked away for safe keeping.
    Maybe we should try to make a copy of everything you have, Bill, and bury it under the Georgia Guidestones.
    Give civilization a fighting chance next time

As for the final tally of this viruse, I don't think we have accurate enough information at this point for any kind of meaningful predicition but I would sure vote to have this kind of research halted immediately; it's just doesn't seem a good idea at all to make pathogens that have the capability of extinction level events.
    I agree and I am sure most people would agree to halt research to make viruses more lethal.

Even if it was put to a vote, there will always be a private lab somewhere that would continue. Seems that no matter what it is, humans will attempt to do the craziest and riskiest things.

When it is your daily work, regardless how tight and locked down things are, people make errors. People get comfortable and sometimes forget how serious some things are.

I have seen this type of simple errors first hand - but luckily it was not deadly virus related.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Agape (3rd February 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd February 2020), bluestflame (3rd February 2020), David Trd1 (3rd February 2020), Pam (3rd February 2020), Sadieblue (3rd February 2020), silvanelf (3rd February 2020), Tintin (3rd February 2020)

13. Link to Post #367
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,400 times in 4,618 posts

Nearly natural recipe for disinfectant for coronavirus from Japanese labs(2003):

https://patents.google.com/patent/JP2005145864A/en

It’s very good in my opinion( check the ingredients) but probably very costly for commercial use, wonder what are they spraying ?

Drones used to disinfect Chinese villages

Seems to be big operation underway the logic of which is insufficient
    in my opinion, even if there’s “airborne” transmission of the virus
    that happens from animal to human and human to human,
    and even if the virus mutated since the time of its transmission to human host( or alternatively, was manufactured in lab),

one of the most important clues to the situation would be detecting the original host of the epidemics, talking of coronaviruses they live and strive happily in many animal species( horses, cattle, bats, fish etc.) often without causing symptomatic response - unless - which is true for humans - the immune system is weakened or the viral colony overgrows and that’s most likely to occur due to joint effort of more than one viral colony acting as growth and mutation catalyser for developing even “natural bioweapon”.

Most of the original viral transmissions in past occurred elsewhere in the world - between animals and humans- with raw meat consumption.
    China is primo example of culture where all kinds of creatures are consumed,
    some of them alive.

Of course it would be nearly impossible to check “all the fish” in Wuhan seafood market not to mention all the rest of creatures people eat.

But how comes the market is still opened? If the first 47 infected patients were employees or managers of the Wuhan live market
    and we talk of coronaviruses the market should be under quarantine
    and I’d strongly advise against consumption
    of any live creatures, raw or “wild” meats.

There’s a huge lesson China has to take in about live and exotic animal consumption towards safe foods and being part of the civilised world and global ecosystem.

I’m not saying it’s “their fault” because all the famines and starvation of the past but I believe that times has changed profoundly since, the Chinese government invests lots to efforts to provide people with safe food pathways and products
    and people, despite “eating everything” need to ascend in their consciousness( and conscience) from eating everything that crawls, runs and flies around to eating safe and healthy.

The viral transmission in this case seems to be almost traceable from one infected person to another. Global “spraying” and panic about it is absurd and unnecessary,
    instead the original host should be traced and acknowledged openly so that the link between any host animal and humans is disrupted.
    Last edited by Agape; 3rd February 2020 at 12:28.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2020), bluestflame (3rd February 2020), Cognitive Dissident (4th February 2020), Delight (3rd February 2020), Olam (4th February 2020), onevoice (3rd February 2020), Pam (3rd February 2020), pueblo (3rd February 2020), Sadieblue (3rd February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (3rd February 2020), Tintin (3rd February 2020)

15. Link to Post #368
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

Quote Coronavirus epidemic update by pulmonologist Dr. Seheult of https://www.medcram.com
    This video details the novel coronavirus incubation period, the updated confirmed cases, deaths, and recoveries from the coronavirus. Dr. Seheult provides illustrations of how coronavirus spreads including new reports on the possibility of fecal-oral transmission and prevention.

See our first 8 videos on the novel coronavirus:

- Coronavirus Outbreak Update 8: Travel Ban, Spread Outside of China, Quarantine, & MRSA: https://youtu.be/GpbUoLvpdCo

From Seoul Korea

From early this AM... Talking about high density US areas and lack of information about how to prepare in case of epidemic.

Last edited by Delight; 3rd February 2020 at 17:17.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2020), bluestflame (3rd February 2020), Pam (3rd February 2020), Sadieblue (3rd February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (3rd February 2020), silvanelf (3rd February 2020), Tintin (4th February 2020)

17. Link to Post #369
    Canada Avalon Member frankstien's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,677 times in 325 posts

Repost--Related--

Here are some links regarding the Wuhan 5G and the Coronavirus connection--

Wuhan was the province where 5G was rolled out, now the center of deadly virus
    https://5g-emf.com/wuhan-was-the-pro...-deadly-virus/

Jim Stone: Wuhan is where 5G was rolled out. What if this pandemic is caused by weakened immune systems due to excessive 5g exposure?
    https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bi...gi?read=139477

"If the media will show us airplanes disappearing into towers on 9/11--they'll show us ANYTHING and expect us to believe it."
    --frankstien

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to frankstien For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2020), bluestflame (3rd February 2020), Delight (3rd February 2020), meeradas (3rd February 2020), Mercedes (3rd February 2020), Pam (3rd February 2020), pyrangello (3rd February 2020), Sadieblue (3rd February 2020), Snoweagle (5th February 2020), Tintin (4th February 2020)

19. Link to Post #370
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,013 times in 2,113 posts

Insurance Companies Can Refuse Claims Related to Electromagnetic Radiation Illnesses

https://5gtechnologynews.com/insuran...ion-illnesses/

I remember when one of the biggest insurance firms in the world said NOPE were not covering the effects of 5G exposure. And so this really brings into question , why wouldn't they?

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2020), bluestflame (3rd February 2020), Dick (3rd February 2020), frankstien (3rd February 2020), Sadieblue (3rd February 2020), Tintin (4th February 2020)

21. Link to Post #371
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,013 times in 2,113 posts

CDC Confirms 11th US Case In California; 195 Quarantined On Military Base: Virus Updates
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...ng-kong-closes

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/br...-already-baked

None of these assumptions are even remotely realistic.

Neither is the expectation that an effective vaccine will be ready for mass inoculations in a month or two. Realistic timelines for an effective vaccine are four to six months for development of a vaccine, then additional months to test its safety and effectiveness and more months if all goes well to produce hundreds of millions of doses of the vaccine, and then more time to distribute the vaccines.

It's natural to grasp at straws in crisis, and natural to take every false dawn for sunrise. Announcements that the rate of infection is slowing will be taken as evidence the virus will soon be completely under control, when a decline from RO 4 to RO 3 or RO 2 doesn't mean the virus is about to disappear; all it means is the rate of expansion has declined. Premature announcements of a cure will encourage a complacent expectation of a quick return to "normal life" that will be severely challenged by the "Wave Two" global expansion of the virus.

The economic, political and social consequences of the extreme measures required to control the spread of the virus (total lockdown of an entire country's transportation systems)--or the failure to pursue such extreme measures, enabling the spread of the virus--are the second-order effects I've been exploring in recent blog posts: consequences have their own consequences.

If we accept what is known about the virus, then logic, science and probabilities all suggest we brace for impact.

So from me and my own personal opinion- Nobody really knows how this virus is going to end up and what the impacts are going to be down the line. Fact 1 - It is still spreading and new cases are showing up all around the world.Limited or Mass , they are still happening so it is indeed still spreading Fact 2 The only weapon any government has at this point is quarantine and that's all, which isn't something to freak you out. It basically is a tool for the society of that country to help not overwhelm the systems -hospitals, drug stores, emergency personal, ect ect. . Fact 3 in developed countries there are more resources for medical care than the underdeveloped countries, which should help slow down the spread quite a bit. In the under-developed countries-its up to the developed ones to help out. Fact 4 This one the unknown at this present time which would be the virus partnering up with another virus as it spreads to make this much more fatal.This is probably the one hang glider that everyone is hoping does not happen. This is the situation that prayers are in order that does not happen............................................... So now what? we wait, we watch, and we gather information for ourselfs , our family, and our neighbors around us . If you can do something everyday to prepare a bit more of the what if 's just in case that would be the prudent thing to do at this point. And while this is all going on we do our daily routine of going to work , taking care of our family and living life until otherwise happens. Everyone here reading Avalon are some of the best informed citizens of the earth as all of us have contributed topics on this virus that is newsworthy, or medical preparations, or homeopathic remedies. There have been good debates on the what ifs? But more importantly we are the Avalon family moving forward together eliminating fear by self educating each other.

The 1918 Influenza Pandemic (Photos) https://unwritten-record.blogs.archi...ndemic-photos/
    As I look thru the photos of 100 years ago, things look very much the same as whats happening today , history repeating itself and mankind doing what it can do to make it thru another rough time. Will get thru this

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Agape (4th February 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd February 2020), bluestflame (3rd February 2020), James Newell (3rd February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (3rd February 2020), Sunny (4th February 2020), Tintin (4th February 2020)

23. Link to Post #372
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

It is truly amazing we can be living on a planet where people, companies, nations can make deadly viruses and actually make a profit out of patenting them and then make a " vaccine" to save the infected people.

The Nazi's got hung for their crimes against humanity. I think we the people of this planet need to start getting a bit pissed about these people doing things like this.

If this is a bio weapon and large amounts of people get sick and die from it, it is time for trials and courts on this don't you think.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2020), bluestflame (3rd February 2020), East Sun (3rd February 2020), Inaiá (4th February 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th February 2020), Olam (4th February 2020), Philippe (3rd February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (3rd February 2020), silvanelf (4th February 2020), Tintin (4th February 2020)

25. Link to Post #373
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 442 posts

The disturbing segments in the video begin at 1.25m and comprise a whole series of video clips, purportedly of the pandemic but I'm wondering if they're genuine or just put together from old footage as disnformation. If they are real, it would seem to add a whole other level to the situation. (Apologies if this has been dealt with earlier in the thread - in which case please delete from here).

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 3rd February 2020 at 22:38. Reason: embedded the video
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2020), bluestflame (3rd February 2020), Eligos (3rd February 2020), Olam (4th February 2020), Sadieblue (3rd February 2020), sunwings (4th February 2020), Tintin (4th February 2020)

27. Link to Post #374
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

My suspicions are:
    1. The Coronavirus was engineered and patented in the U.S. as a biological weapon, designed to have most damage upon oriental races.
    2. China was setup to steal the virus, possibly without knowledge of targeted ethnic groups.
    3. Somehow the virus got loose in China.

I am not a qualified psychic.
    I am just a conspiracy theorist with good but not infallible intuition.
    I question everything, even my own suspicions.

28. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Agape (4th February 2020), Baby Steps (3rd February 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd February 2020), bluestflame (3rd February 2020), Eligos (3rd February 2020), justntime2learn (4th February 2020), meeradas (4th February 2020), muxfolder (5th February 2020), Olam (4th February 2020), Sadieblue (4th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (4th February 2020), silvanelf (4th February 2020), Sunny (4th February 2020), thepainterdoug (4th February 2020), Tintin (4th February 2020)

29. Link to Post #375
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,728 times in 1,526 posts

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    My suspicions are:
    1. The Coronavirus was engineered and patented in the U.S. as a biological weapon, designed to have most damage upon oriental races.
    2. China was setup to steal the virus, possibly without knowledge of targeted ethnic groups.
    3. Somehow the virus got loose in China.

I am not a qualified psychic.
    I am just a conspiracy theorist with good but not infallible intuition.
    I question everything, even my own suspicions.

yes- this may be far fetched, but there are a number of ways that asymmetric war is being waged against China.

Releasing a bug that chinese spies had stolen, in the vicinity of the bioweapons research facility, could cause popular disgust in china towards their government. The people could blame the gov
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2020), bluestflame (4th February 2020), justntime2learn (4th February 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (4th February 2020), Sadieblue (4th February 2020), silvanelf (4th February 2020), Sunny (4th February 2020), Tintin (4th February 2020)

31. Link to Post #376
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Creator Of US BioWeapons Act Says Coronavirus Is Biological Warfare Weapon

Via GreatGameIndia.com,

In an explosive interview Dr. Francis Boyle, who drafted the Biological Weapons Act has given a detailed statement admitting that the 2019 Wuhan Coronavirus is an offensive Biological Warfare Weapon and that the World Health Organization (WHO) already knows about it . . .

(read more in the article at Zerohedge above)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th February 2020 at 01:24. Reason: added the article link

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th February 2020), Bill Ryan (4th February 2020), bluestflame (4th February 2020), justntime2learn (4th February 2020), Sadieblue (4th February 2020), silvanelf (4th February 2020), Stardad (4th February 2020), Sunny (4th February 2020), Tintin (4th February 2020)

33. Link to Post #377
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,882 times in 2,121 posts

They show a guy coughing up blood on a train....these poor people....

This is from Mike Adams, The Health Ranger:

https://www.brighteon.com/f3a6f314-e...1-f9acd2bc0e82

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/f3a6f314-e83a-4f86-a941-f9acd2bc0e82

Quote Disturbing Video Leaks From China
    ⚠️#Coronavirus ⚠️In the province of #Fujian , in the south of #China , Police try to cut the access after the Virus outbreak... Citizens use wooden furniture to break barriers & Check points to escape. Long waiting lines in #Wuhan China as well as heavy armed police paroling the streets!!
    Last edited by justntime2learn; 4th February 2020 at 01:13.
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2020), bluestflame (4th February 2020), Sadieblue (4th February 2020), Tintin (4th February 2020)

35. Link to Post #378
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

The number of people dead from the virus in Wuhan is certainly much higher than the official figures. This is not to say the government is lieing because it releases only the number for the confirmed cases. I heard from a friend who knew a Wuhanese who described a very grim picture, saying that because there is no transport, the sick had to walk long way to the hospital, many died on the way or during queueing. Some jumped off the building.

The video shows Wuhanese shouting encouragements to each other across buildings at night while quarantined at home.

Last edited by syrwong; 4th February 2020 at 01:17.

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Agape (4th February 2020), Bill Ryan (4th February 2020), bluestflame (4th February 2020), justntime2learn (4th February 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th February 2020), muxfolder (5th February 2020), onevoice (4th February 2020), Sadieblue (4th February 2020), silvanelf (4th February 2020), Sophocles (4th February 2020), Sunny (4th February 2020), Tintin (4th February 2020)

37. Link to Post #379
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,752 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by syrwong (here)
    The number of people dead from the virus in Wuhan is certainly much higher than the official figures.
    Michael Gu (from Boxmining.com, based in Hong Kong), who published this video posted by Delight in her post #364, and who's a very smart, very pleasant, very cautious, math-oriented guy, estimates the numbers of cases and fatalities have both been artificially under-reported by a factor of 10 to 16 — and that's just in Wuhan.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bluestflame (4th February 2020), justntime2learn (4th February 2020), onevoice (4th February 2020), Sadieblue (4th February 2020), Sophocles (4th February 2020), sunwings (4th February 2020), Tintin (4th February 2020), Yoda (5th February 2020)

39. Link to Post #380
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

The Zerohedge article referred to above is significant.

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/cre...warfare-weapon

Here we have a serious scientist saying that the virus is a bio weapon. For some reason the Indians seem to be all over this. Maybe related to the bat reservoir for viruses in Nagaland.

The MSM narrative is already totally disconnected from reality in three key areas:

1) believing the Chinese numbers. New infections went exponential only after Wuhan was quarantined? Really it makes more sense that the cat was out of the bag before the quarantine- they have already admitted that 5 million people from Wuhan left before the quarantine- mostly to Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia. Watch for local transmission in those countries

2) the origin was NOT the Wuhan wet market, that’s clear and there are plenty of indications of artificial creation. No firm proof but it’s at least an open question.

3) why is the transmission rate inside China so much higher than outside China? Something doesn’t make sense here.

Stay safe everyone and take appropriate precautions.

40. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

Agape (4th February 2020), Bill Ryan (4th February 2020), Dick (4th February 2020), justntime2learn (4th February 2020), Le Chat (4th February 2020), Mercedes (4th February 2020), Pam (4th February 2020), Reinhard (4th February 2020), Sadieblue (4th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (4th February 2020), silvanelf (4th February 2020), Sophocles (4th February 2020), thepainterdoug (4th February 2020), Tintin (4th February 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 19 of 154 FirstFirst 1 9 19 29 69 119 154 LastLast